The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:59 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Brother Moves On (Chapter 11)

It?s been MONTHS since the last installment but I?m not one to abandon anything. As a refresher, twins Ryan and Rhys go to separate colleges and Ryan was forced to watch in despair as his brother mysteriously grew into a stud during their first semester apart. He soon discovers that the growth is affecting everyone in his brother's dorm, of both genders. Having only hints on the cause, Ryan made it his mission to find the source of during Spring Break, when the building is mostly abandoned. After some detective work and a lot of luck, he discovers that the scientist the dorm is named after has been posing as a janitor and putting the muscle enhancing growth pellets in the shower nozzle, giving the dorm inhabitants small but continuous doses of the chemical day after day. After collecting all the pellets, Ryan uses one of them on himself, not sure if he should drink its dissolved solution or bath in it...so doing both. The result was an added 125+ pounds of muscle on his frame. With another pellet dissolved in his water bottle and leaving the remaining pile safely stowed in his brother?s drawer, he has found a prot?g? with a past and experience similar to his own?and wants to help.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

CHAPTER 11

?Uhhh,? David groaned as I rolled over a speed bump. ?I just verped. Holy shit, why did you make me eat so much??

I laughed and gave him a pat on the shoulder with my free arm. ?Eat big, grow big, Dave,? I said with an intentionally obnoxious tone. David replied with a burp. I laughed again and reached to the back seat and fumbled clumsily through my gym bag while trying to keep an eye on the road.

About an hour had passed since I heard David?s sad story about how his high school buddy was suddenly bitten by the muscle bug and left him in the dust. My decision to take this kid under my wing wasn?t solely due to the obvious similarities between our two stories. To be vain (and narcissistic), this guy had the potential to be as good looking as me. He had eyes as blue as sapphires which shimmered just as brightly. Beneath a slight layer of baby fat was an angular face that could have graced the cover of magazines. All he needed was a little muscle to make him into an Adonis.

I finished fumbling through my bag and pulled out the infamous water bottle. ?Here,? I said nonchalantly. ?Take a swig of this and wash that food back down.?

David took hold of it and unscrewed the cap. I saw the outline of the liquid within through the translucent plastic as it tilted towards his mouth. My breath caught as I thought of that intoxicating elixir entering David?s unsuspecting veins. David himself must have sensed something. He stopped before even a drop fell on his tongue and pushed bottle back to my hand. ?Dude, when was the last time you washed this thing. It smells like dirt.?

?Relax,? I said. ?It?s just?tepid. Trust me; it tastes better than the puke you?re gargling right now.?

David looked at me warily. ?I think I?ll pass.? I saw the distrust behind those eyes as he forced the bottle back into my grip. The guy thinks he?s the butt of a joke, I thought. I looked at him for a moment, his slightly fluffy body appearing formless in his white muscle tee. His gut protruded past his chest by a fair margin thanks to the breakfast I forced on him. It would be a shame to see that go to waste. The thought of this new friend of mine growing was more than I could pass up?and deep down I knew that I was just looking for an excuse for what I was about to do.

I lifted the bottle and took a gulp of its contents. He was right, it smelled (and tasted)like dirt. Heart racing, I handed the bottle back. ?Trust me,? I said. ?Just a few gulps.?

The distrust was replaced by wariness but he did as I told him and took a couple swigs. By now, the pellet had completely dissolved and we were drinking highly concentrated muscle juice. I only hoped I could still fit in Kevin?s clothes when they day was done.

?Bleh,? David said as he recapped the bottle. ?I think I preferred the puke.?

I said nothing. The strangely exhilarating thought of what David was about to become was suddenly overcome by that familiar nagging tickle in the back of my brain. Although mute, it had proven to be an indicator of chaos (good or bad) in the past.

We got to the gym and retrieved our gym bags from the trunk; both were loaded with high calorie foodstuffs. My bag alone weighed about forty pounds, more than I?d need for a single workout but I found the thought of putting that much more weight on exhilarating. Besides, the way the weight, however insignificant, made my arm swell was satisfaction enough.

Fuck, I can?t wait to get into that gym!

The juice was definitely taking effect.

?I think you?re over-estimating my capabilities,? David said as he lumbered alongside me with his own overstuffed bag. ?I don?t think I?ll eat for a week, let alone feast on all this shit you had me buy.?

I sighed. ?You?re a little whiney bitch aren?t you?? I asked as I reached in front of his face and flexed a bicep bigger than his head. Dense, bunched fibers bulged from my arm and his jaw dropped. ?How many times do I have to tell you to trust me??

Whether due to my physically intimidating display or the juice hitting his system, determination spread across David?s face like a tidal wave. He didn?t answer me. He didn?t have to. We strolled into the gym and I greeted the young desk attendant with a wink.

?Holy Christ, another one?? the guy said as he put his fitness magazine down. ?Where are y?all coming from??

I smiled and bounced my boulder-like pecs. ?There?s no one else like me,? I said as I strolled by, feeling confident and a little buzzed. The juice was potent. I could see it in David too. He was breathing more deeply and his eyed were both glazed and determined. I suddenly wondered if I?d wasted most of the prior pill?s power by putting it on my skin instead of just drinking all of it. That seemed to be so much more effective. I thought of the mostly full bottle sloshing around in my gym bag.

?Hold up,? I said as we walked in the locker room. ?Can you pull that scale over here?? A moment later, I was standing with each foot on a scale. Each maxed out at 300 but together?

?Fuck dude,? David said at my side. ?Three thirty-five!?

I could only smile as I stepped off. The two of us threw our bags in random lockers and headed to the gym. Eyes bored into me from every corner of the gym but I ignored them and made my way over to the dumb bell section. I wrapped my hands around a pair of sixties and looked over at David, who had his hands wrapped around a set of twenties. His pale formless arms protruded from his sleeveless tank like albino slugs but they twitched in anticipation of a metamorphosis they didn?t quite understand.

?You ready for this shit?? I asked him.

?More than you know,? he said.

We picked up our weights and the world went wild. We didn?t care who heard; we didn?t care who saw. We were completely transfixed in each other and the weights without a thought of anything else. Oh god, I lived for this shit. I felt my body begin to expand almost from the moment I picked those sixties up. But while my change was visibly negligible, David morphed before my eyes.

Within a few sets, the soft lining of his frame started to disintegrate and was replaced by the hard lines of an athlete. He was a fucking natural and his body exploded as if waiting its whole life to do so. The soft balls of his shoulders suddenly had creases along their sides. Those creases appeared to grow deeper as his shoulders grew outward. Over the hour that became two and then three, striations branched across the muscle as his skin grew taught. He screamed as he performed a final, shaking rep of curls before throwing his thirty fives to the ground and giving the mirror most muscular. Lats, invisible a moment before, were suddenly protruding from his ribs. He hadn?t even worked that muscle group out yet. Soft thirteen inch arms were now pumped fifteen inchers covered with the faint outline of muscle-feeding veins.

?Give me a spot,? David ordered as he lifted a pair of nineties off the rack next to me. Without objecting to who ordered who around here, I stood behind him on the incline bench and gave him a lift to the starting position of an inclined press. He cried out as he let the weights fall and I worried he was going to break himself. But he caught them just in time and his arms shook in epileptic jerks as he tried (unsuccessfully) to push them back up. I put my hands under his elbows and started to push.

?Fuck you!? he screamed through short, desperate breaths. I pulled my hands away and watched in awe as his shaking arms slowly started to make upward progress. The flat chest rising up above his low collar suddenly started to swell, first in thin sinews which each expanded outward until two pectoral bulges defined themselves on either size of an increasingly deepening rift. Finally, his shaking arms finished the rep. I moved to relieve him of the weights but he drove me away with a stare. Again he let the weight fall. This pecs stretched like an overlapping pile of cables. Then he pushed the weight up again. And again and again. He roared as punched out another half dozen reps as blinding speed before finally letting the weights fall and drop to the ground with a crash.

David bounced up from the deck. ?Yeah!? he screamed at the mirror and gave it a most muscular. His triceps had balled up into dense horseshoes and those faint veins were now bulging on his arms. His pecs were a dark red on his pale skin and looked like a mountain range. He turned and surprised me by punching me in the gut. I flexed my abs before the second one landed. ?These-fucking-squeezes-are-fucking-incredible,? he yelled, each word punctuated by a jab on my wall of abdominal muscles. By the time he was done, the punches had actually started to hurt.

Breathless and crazed, David stepped back, hands still balled into fists. His increasingly defined shoulders and now bulging chest rose and fell with each deep breath. His arms looked ready to explode, they were so pumped. Any semblance of baby fat had melted from his frame. I was slightly jealous to admit that he was now better looking than me. The lines on his face were perfect. He didn?t seem to notice or care. ?I?m hungry,? he said, quietly for a change.

I could only oblige. I was famished myself. If I ate like a pig, he ate like a titan. I found myself full after about ten pounds of food but he made it through most of his bag before finally finishing. Gut protruding as grossly as when we arrived, David started making his to the locker room door.

?Uh, David?? I said carefully.

David turned, eyes glazed like a stoner. I had to take a mental step back. The soft 180 pound kid from the morning had completely transformed. He was now a 200 pound ball of muscle. He filled out his sleeveless top in all the right places. Sweat-sheened boulders popped out of each sleeve and capped swollen arms too swollen with blood-gorged muscle to be called cut. The cleavage of his upper chest ran like a canyon from his collar to the nape of his neck and well-formed traps seemed to pull his neck wider. His dazed eyes grew questioning and I shook myself from my stupor. I pointed at the tent in his pants. ?You may want to take care of that,? I said with a grin. ?Else it will take care of itself at a more inopportune time.?

David looked down, shrugged and found himself a stall. Without closing the door, he dropped his gym pants and started jerking off. A second later, he looked over his shoulder. ?A little privacy??

I laughed, stood up, and left the locker room. I was still more than half again his size but couldn?t shake David?s perfection. A moment later I was staring at own reflection, taking in what 335+ pounds of solid muscle looked like. There probably wasn?t a specimen like me anywhere on the planet. I took the rest of the room in, comparing myself to them. They were ants. I flexed my arms and watched the twenty something inch boulders grow and grow and grow.

I got back to working out and was three sets in before David and his swollen gut returned from the bathroom.

?Shy testicles?? I asked jokingly.

?Let?s get back to work,? he said stoically.

While the adrenaline was somewhat diminished for me, it was still bulldozing through him. He moved from one exercise to another with no rest. David continued to expand. I guess I was as well. My pump was incredible and it I felt myself getting wider in every direction.

David was finding it increasingly difficult to constructively express the fury boiling inside of him. Aside from punching me with increasingly punishing swings of his fist, he would grab immobile objects like weight machines and try bending them in half. Those working out in the gym with us became gawkers as the scene became increasingly violent. I was left with moments of peace only during his frequent jerkoff breaks. But each time he returned, it was always with an increased fervor I couldn't explain. Awe turned into nervousness as David grew increasingly strong.

Although still a runt compared to me, his strength exceeded his size by a large margin and I had to make him stop punching my stomach. There was little doubt it would be a wall of purple the next morning. And he wasn?t slowing down. Four hours after we first got there, I found myself as part of the crowd just watching the show. Surely, his body would slow down soon. I hadn?t been that crazed had I? I was pretty sure that I was able to contain myself during those ?low dose? workouts. It wasn?t until I started really upping the amount I was consuming. And David had only taken a gulp or to more than I had this morning.

Hadn?t he?

David roared and threw the 120 pound dumbbell he was using at the floor as if spiking a football. The impact left a crack in the foamed padding that I knew must extend to the concrete below. Every eye was on my new prot?g? as he paced maniacally in a small circle, eyes crazed and posture drunk with power. Sweat bled through his top, the damp fabric glued to his bulging body like wallpaper. His slowly expanding shoulders and chest heaved as he gasped for enough breath to fuel his next set. It was hard to tell if the writhing muscle beneath his skin was just twitching or if they were growing before my eyes. That was when he noticed me, with his head turned and eyes looking over his shoulder. Those sapphire eyes, sharp and clear and menacing. Then his lips curled in a faint smirk. Beneath those darkening eyes, that cocky grin spoke to me through a bull horn and a cool wind suddenly brushed against my newly clammy skin.

Oh no.

I turned and raced to the locker room and threw open my locker. There, among the empty coffins of food I never ate was my gym bag. And in the gym bag was my water bottle. And in the water bottle was barely enough water to cling to a finger tip.

Suddenly the world was no longer in my control. I turned and like a zombie made my way back into the weight room, empty bottle in my hand. I passed the gym manager as he practically begged his two biggest trainers to do something to stop this growing monster. The two obviously wanted no part in it. The man turned to me, noticing my size, and started pleading with me instead. I walked by without hearing a word.

I stepped to the two dozen other students, now staring at the rabid beast doing pull-ups with 135 pounds of plates hanging from his belt. His lats flared like demon wings from beneath arms as dense as stone. His top was now straining to contain his ever growing girth. An obscene growth bounced in his shorts with every lift, hardly camouflaged beneath an ever widening stain. Rep after rep after rep. He roared with fury and the bars holding him bent as he jerked himself up over and over again. Yes, I was bigger. But his eyes held a power mine never did. And within him was a seed that would grow into something that would make me a speck of dust to him. And he'd fed it with all the food we brought with us that morning.

When he looked at me again, the smirk became a smile that only showed his teeth. He had played me for a fool. And I had played along. Before I knew it, I was backing up and then racing for the front door.

I was as big as anyone had ever been. But never had I felt so small.

I ran from the parking lot up the grassy beach to my brother's dorm, mind racing. I was about to let a maniac loose on the campus; one powerful enough to treat its entirety like a personal punching bag. I still had the empty bottle in my hands. He?d practically taken a whole pill. I?d done the same but wasted most of it by rubbing on my skin. And I?d gained well over a hundred pounds. What was to become of David?

The rock music still blasted from the dorm basement as I made my way around it and to the entryway door. It wasn't until I nearly slammed into a Sonny's BBQ delivery guy making his way out that I was shaken from my thoughts. He looked up at me just as the Chinese food delivery guy from the morning had. Only the sight of me didn't put him in utter awe this time. He was in awe already; the sentiment was already buried in his eyes. His dazed expression didn't even notice me.

I let him by without a comment. Puzzle pieces were now snapping together and forming a picture in my mind. As the picture grew clear, I scolded myself for not seeing it sooner. But even the brightest of light is invisible to those not looking at it. Heart pounding, I took a hesitant step down the stairs towards the blasting music. Half a level down, I passed the infamous janitor closet from the semester before. I turned and made my way the down final half level to the Powers Gym doors. Behind them, partially hidden under the notes, were the telltale sounds of metal crashing and men grunting. Peeking through the split between the doors yielded a narrow view which gave little away. Shadows danced with the light but that was all. The proximity did let me make out voices. The closest one, although unintelligible, sounded familiar.

Something is different, McKenzie had told me the night before as she dozed off.

Why had I thought of that?

I took hold of the door handle and turned it ever so slowly, hoping the boom of the music and the clank of steel would overpower the cries of rusty hinges.

I had dreamed that night too. I heard voices in the darkness, whispering, plotting. What that a figment of my mind or did I overhear something in the hallway as I slept.

I heard the dull click of the door latch releasing and slowly pushed the door forward an inch. Then two. The shadows became figures. I pushed the door open an inch more.

He?s massive and said he can show us how, the voice in my dream had said.

I couldn?t believe my eyes.

Giants roamed the basement of Powers Hall. There was no other way to describe them. There were three figures that I could see. Their heads were mere centimeters from the ceiling and their frames made mine look?average. Arms the size of watermelons picked up bars loaded to capacity with rusty 45 pound plates and curled them with ease. Their biceps swelled like balloons to the size of a man?s waist. Shoulders as big as the 45 pound plates boiled with every movement and themselves were mere baubles compared to backs with muscle upon muscle upon muscle that stepped up to the base of their skulls and fell like sides of beef to narrow yet ripped waists.

They were naked.

Clothes their size would be rare. They were obviously relishing their new bodies. Their asses were granite boulders atop thighs that as wide as a normal man?s upper torso. Their calves alone were the size of basketballs. I couldn?t take my eyes away. They could have broken me in half.

How?

Then a forth figure stepped into the light. He held an entire roasted chicken in his giant hand and tore off a quarter of it with his teeth, not caring if the bite included bones. I saw?his legs! They were inhuman. Ten seconds ago I thought my body was the epitome of human size. Then those three monsters proved just how much more the human body was capable of. Now, this god of a human stretched the horizon even further. I don?t know if I could have gotten my arms around either leg but it would be close nonetheless. Veins ran like rivers over the mountains of his quads. They made it hard for me to breathe. His upper body was beyond anything I?d seen but paled in comparison to those titan legs. My eyes trailed up to his face but I knew who I?d see. That mop of hair. The recessed chin. Those sharp eyes. The guy who?s legs had always far outpaced the rest of him.

It was Cody. Dorky Cody. The same Cody who literally looked up to me, eyes hungry and himself feeling small in my presence. And look at him now.

?Well those didn?t last long,? Cody said as he swallowed the last of the chicken. His voice boomed over the music. He had to duck just to keep his head from hitting the ceiling. ?Rick, you?re up. I?m thinking pizza again. A dozen larges.?

The other three laughed as one got his phone out and the others returned to their weights. Cody just watched his friends relishing in his dominion. His left hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it caressed his own body from upper chest down to upper thigh and back. I found myself wanting to touch it too.

Suddenly my two inch window opened completely and I found myself falling forward.

?Well look who I found,? a voice boomed overhead. I looked up from my knees and found myself inches away from a man?s crotch, his meat dangling like a grandfather clock pendulum. I looked up further across deep cascades of abs and around a pair of pecs that hung like crags from his chest. Above those slabs was Rick?s face staring down at me, phone pressed to his ear.

My face grew red. My heart raced as the others hooted from the other side of the gym. Suddenly the music was off and I was surrounded. Rick just laughed and sauntered off through the doors to the base of the stairs, putting in their pizza order.

One of the others put his arm around my shoulders. He felt like a molten rock against me. His skin was hot and slick with sweat. He smelled of iron and musk. The sturdiness of him made me feel pudgy by comparison. ?You must be Ryan,? he said as he squeezed me. ?Your brother isn?t going to be happy about this, is he??

I knew that voice. It was deeper and more powerful now but two days ago I?d heard it. I was in the shower and heard him talking to his friend about how small he was. Aaron? Joe? I didn?t have time to think about it before Cody stepped up to me. My eyes barely reached the others? nose but they only made it to Cody?s Adam?s apple, putting him over 8 feet tall. Up close, with the overhead lights spilling down over his shoulders and setting off his body in light and shadow, he looked even bigger. I gulped. He smiled.

?Hey there Ryan,? he said with his head bent down to avoid breaking through the concrete ceiling. ?Surprised to see us?? He stepped back and raised his arms in a double bicep that even made his friends gasp.

?How?? was all I could muster.

The three of them laughed and Cody dropped his arms. ?Awe, Ryan. What?s the fun in giving that away when you're sure to find out yourself?? he asked as he reached down and picked up a pair of gym shorts from the ground. After searching the pockets, he dropped the shorts and held the contents in his closed fist.

?People will notice,? I heard myself say, instantly wincing.

That resulted in even more laughter. Rick entered the room and threw his phone back on the pile of clothes. Cody stepped back up and I was again encircled by these monsters. ?Of course they?ll notice. The whole world will notice.? He held out his hand and I looked down. ?But not yet, right? We?re only just beginning.?

I looked down and saw four of the muscle pellets looking like sand colored tic-tacs in his giant hands. The breath rushed from my lungs. They only laughed harder as Cody gave each of his friends a pill, leaving the last for himself.

?Bottoms up, boys,? Cody said and the four of them each swallowed an entire pellet.

My brain went into overload and I took a step back, hitting a brick wall that was Aaron or Joe. Rick held his palms against each other and started pumping his arms as if expecting to watch them grow before his eyes. Maybe they were. All four were suddenly and passionately fixated on each other's body.

I ducked under Cody and raced to the door, letting their laughter chase me into the stairwell.

?You should have shared!? I heard Cody yell from the gym as I continued my race up the stairs.

Two flights later, I burst into my brother?s dorm room and started grabbing my things and stuffing them into my duffle bag. I had to get out of here. Let Rhys figure this shit out. Hell, I?ll leave him a couple of my pellets for good measure.

The pellets.

I stopped and turned to the desk. Two steps brought me to the drawer. I opened it and the world grew cold.

Maybe you should start locking your door, McKenize had once told him.

The drawer held only dust.

The mystery was solved but I felt no relief. I backed away from the desk, hands grabbing chucks of hair on either side of my head. What was I to do?

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. McKenzie? Cody? My brother?

?Who?s there?? I heard myself say, voice shaky and trodden. I was answered only by another knock. Firmer this time.

I stepped to the door and turned the knob. Behind it was the last person I expected or wanted to see.

Standing in the door frame, starting at me with eyes cold with anger, was Dr. Powers.

He spoke with barely hidden disdain. "We have a problem, don't we?"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
abbraxis (April 2nd, 2014), actionjack (April 2nd, 2014), Anifanatic10 (April 2nd, 2014), arpeejay (April 1st, 2014), atbkv (April 3rd, 2014), atomicbadger (April 3rd, 2014), brap (April 1st, 2014), Braun1 (April 1st, 2014), built_spill (April 2nd, 2014), caneda (April 3rd, 2014), cg12345 (April 1st, 2014), chocomus (April 10th, 2014), dickasauras (April 2nd, 2014), hardmuscl4life (April 2nd, 2014), helliot (April 1st, 2014), hoola (April 2nd, 2014), hotmuscle_101 (April 2nd, 2014), idiomat (April 2nd, 2014), iets21 (April 2nd, 2014), jman250 (April 8th, 2014), Kit Werecat (April 1st, 2014), mario2007 (April 2nd, 2014), Maverick0095875 (April 1st, 2014), MeatPuppet (April 5th, 2014), mguy (April 2nd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (April 1st, 2014), muscledupsmoker (April 4th, 2014), muscular (April 1st, 2014), Neonando (April 5th, 2014), nnnrg (April 8th, 2014), nvb2 (April 2nd, 2014), photoguy (April 2nd, 2014), portamivia (April 2nd, 2014), Psst (April 1st, 2014), racecar (April 1st, 2014), Raymansundance (April 3rd, 2014), Reeza (April 2nd, 2014), Rubber1984 (April 1st, 2014), RyBearATL (April 8th, 2014), ryoso (April 1st, 2014), s0232614 (April 2nd, 2014), scrawn (April 3rd, 2014), tadeusz10 (April 3rd, 2014), TheHugeMan (April 3rd, 2014), theseventhwave (April 4th, 2014), Tomoshiraga (April 2nd, 2014), tonybits (April 2nd, 2014), vlad.911 (April 3rd, 2014), wbjason (April 1st, 2014), wrestlejock646 (April 1st, 2014), xboy (April 3rd, 2014), zangetsu (April 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to zangetsu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 02:41 PM

zangetsu is on a distinguished road
I'm a big fan of your writing, and thank you for continuing this amazing story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 05:08 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Holy f..k, that was worth the wait! One of the best chapters and cliffhangers ever!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlejock646 For This Useful Post:
theseventhwave (April 4th, 2014)
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:44 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Damn!!!

This has gotta be one of the hottest stories I've ever read, and I've only read just this chapter so far!

Sure looks like the one to have read, tho. My God. You can just SEE that gym full of titanic studs. And then watch them all take ANOTHER pill... WOOF!

You just did one of my most beloved plot devices. I have a very technical name for it. I call it the "Oh SHIT moment". It's when the world suddenly turns totally upside down on a character, with the occurrence of a single crystalline moment or action.

Your character just had one. And it was wonderful.

This is such a fantastic story! This is Muscle Growth +++ !!

WOW!
For GODS SAKE, don't stop now!! And don't take so long between chapters - my poor feeble heart won't be able to take it!!

This is... REALLY GOOD!!

You spin a mean hot story, my friend. A lot of stories get my brain really going, but this started stirring up things a lot lower.

You not only have a gift for writing, you really have a great story idea going here.

Please, for all our sakes, don't wait so long between chapters, unless it's the only way this masterpiece can be accomplished. If that's the case, then grudgingly, I just have to lump it. But if it's because you think no one is appreciating your work, I'll do whatever I can to change that idea, here and now.

Now if you will excuse me, I have about 10 chapters to go read..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
florida20 (April 2nd, 2014), portamivia (April 2nd, 2014), RyBearATL (April 8th, 2014), theseventhwave (April 4th, 2014)
  #5   Add to cg12345's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 09:41 PM

cg12345 is on a distinguished road
The entire frenzied workout with Dave was INSANELY hot!
The Following User Says Thank You to cg12345 For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (April 2nd, 2014)
  #6   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:39 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks for coming back with this

After the last chapter I couldn't imagine where you would take this....
You've pulled off a trick that the best writers here do; just when it seems like the story is winding down you take us down the rabbit hole and the thrill ride ramps up again.

Yay.

Last edited by convolution; April 2nd, 2014 at 01:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2014, 12:33 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
I can't express how much I LOVE this story!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2014, 01:57 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
I wish I wrote as well as you, florida20 so I could better express how much I enjoy your work.
Kit Werecat (April 3rd, 2014)
  #9   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:11 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Awesome story! the workout sequence is amazing! the musculars body descriptions? Great! the grow? it's like u really try some roids and know how it's work! great story!!great!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (April 3rd, 2014)
  #10   Add to drow13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2014, 04:06 AM

drow13 is on a distinguished road
Sorry for nitpicking, but the other instances were called ?My Twin Moves On?, now you are using ?My Brother Moves On?. Was this an intentionally change?

Nonetheless a marvelous story!
  #11   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2014, 07:06 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Awesome, so worth the wait, but don't let us wait too long for the next part.
The Following User Says Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (April 7th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options