The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 02:14 AM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended--part 9

Comment if you like the series and want it to continue!

Previously:
1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16939
3. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16949
4. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16953
5. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16957
6. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16971
7. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17064
8. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17065

PART IX

I pulled myself together in a daze. I had just been fucked by the biggest muscle stud I had ever seen while his tank of a friend held me down, then worshipped him and fed him with my own cum. And now he wanted me to work out with them, to grow with them.

I got back into my car and drove back home. My body roiled all the way home, churning with Marcus? cum. Every few minutes I would shudder and feel it seep from my ass to pool on the seat beneath me. When I arrived home I licked the seat as clean as I could, relishing the still-warm spunk, and, after a search of my pockets, produced my apartment key and staggered in.

Before I even rounded the corner into my bedroom I could hear Matt?s voice, moaning, along with the voice of a girl. It was different from usual?he seemed more helpless, more uncontrolled, and the girl sounded as if she was thoroughly in charge, rather than being split in two by his tattooed cock.

I walked into our bedroom and saw Matt lying spread-eagled across his bed so his tattoos stretched to their full length across his lithe body. His dick was spilling half-way out of the mouth of a little blond with enormous tits who sat at the foot of the bed. One of her hands was holding the shaft of Matt?s manhood. The other was clutched around my enormous black dildo, gliding it in and out of my roomate?s butt. His face was contorted as if in concentration and his smooth torso heaved up and down.

I smiled and slipped into bed, drifting off to the rhythmic sounds of my roomate?s moans.

When I woke up I felt my body harder, tauter than before?albeit sore from last night?s escapades. I ran an experimental hand down my chest and could feel a noticeable gap between my pecs. My abs seemed lumpier and?but it must be my imagination?even my cock felt bigger and harder. I sat up to see Matt sprawled disheveled over his bed, a puff of blond hair nestled into his tattooed chest. I smiled to myself.

My eyes caught hold of the clock. Fuck! It was already 10:34, and I was not sure I could withstand another of Marcus? punishments for tardiness. I pulled on basketball shorts and a loose sleeveless tee and jumped into my car.

I arrived at the park a few minutes early, and just had time to survey the damage from the night before. The grass was actually torn up in several places, completely flattened in others. I could see where Marcus had held onto it when I gave him head, because two five-foot strips dangled a foot in the air from a point where they been unrecognizably crushed.

As I was surveying the damage I glanced up and saw Marcus and Marcel approaching from a distance. Their bodies swung from side to side like bodybuilders when they walked. Marcel?s latin skin was lightly sweating in the sunlight, barely stretched over his dense, bulging muscle. He waddled a bit more than his friend, and his arms seemed to stick out unnaturally far from his body, which was barely contained by a wife-beater.

Marcus? walk was pure confidence, muscle knotting and twisting with each step as he strode down the sidewalk. He was wearing an underarmor top that gripped his massive arms and chest like ivy covers a building, seeming to precariously climb up him, falling a few inches short of covering his wide traps. The top especially highlighted his abs, which pushed the material to the point of transparency and whose veins bulged out even under the fabric.

Now Marcus was next to me, his scent overwhelming. ?Ready?? He growled.

?Ready,? I said, gulping.

Marcel grabbed my arm in his calloused brown fingers. ?We?re gonna train you up, homes. Take you from a little piece of shit to this?? he pulled my hand to his pecs and flexed them, catching half my palm in the crevasse. They were hot and I could feel his heart through them. My dick shot up.

Marcus laughed. ?You?re mean bro, teasing our little buddy when he can?t touch you. Me, on the other hand?? Marcus twisted my nipple and caught my crotch at once, pushing his massive chest forward into my face as he did so. It took all my energy not to cum there and then.

?Let?s go,? Marcel said. ?Play after pump.?

Through the ride I was excruciatingly aware of the blond giant sitting beside me. Just when I started to get soft he would flex or run a single finger down my thigh, bringing me to straining attention again.

?It?s good for you,? he said when I protested. ?Keep your heart-rate up.?

As we sauntered into the gym, heads turned and I could hear audible gasps from several girls. We headed straight to the squat machine, and without speaking the boys loaded it with 400 pounds. Marcel ducked under the bar and said, ?spot me.?

And he heaved the sagging barbell off the machine. I came around behind him and placed my hands on his waist for the first time. It was like hugging a tree. His sides were smooth and wide, his arms giant branches of muscle that spread out from them. He did ten reps and I could feel the ripped muscles of his sides against my fingers like a cheese grater. With every rep the little latino grunted, hard, and more sweat built up under his arms and trickled down around my fingers. Finally he replaced the barbell in a surge of muscle and stepped away. I sniffed and licked my fingers, until Marcus? voice guiltily brought me to attention.

?My turn. Show you how it?s really done, bro.? And suddenly his massive, under-armored back was in front of me. Not just in front of me, Marcus pushed his back and bubble but into me as he grabbed the bar so that my chest and cock rested directly on him and my hands didn?t even have to extend. We squatted together, and I felt the insane muscles of his back ripple against my chest even as my cock reached its full length, sticking out against my shorts to be trapped in the crease of his muscle ass so that I was almost fucking him every time he lowered himself.

And then it was my turn. The muscleboys refused to let me remove any weight. Instead, Marcus stood behind me (his cock at my ass? gates, now) and Marcel in front of me, lifting just enough to help me when I absolutely needed it.

The entire workout proceeded like this, sandwiched between two veritable gods as they threw weights around like nothing. I knew that this was the hardest workout I had ever had in my life, knew that the growth from it would be fantastic. I could even see it in the guys, with Marcus? vascularity shooting through the roof and plain for all to see as his underarmor became soaked with sweat. Marcel really shone, his brown muscles pumping up to obscene size and hardness and his face straining with the effort. I was working so hard I barely even had a chance to feel horny.

At long last we hit the locker rooms. Marcus roughly pulled me into one stall (my weak legs were in no position to resist) while Marcel clambered into another. Alone and face to face with my blond muscle-god, I was overwhelmed by the smell of his sweat. He took up easily half the shower, and my eyes were just at the level of the cords of his neck.

?I have something to show you,? he said eagerly.

He stripped off his sweat-soaked underarmor, letting his golden body spill out. ?Here!? he pointed excitedly at his chest. ?Hair!?

I looked closely and saw that there was indeed a little trail of blond hair running between his enormous pecs. Fuck, it was so easy to forget that Marcus was just 18. He was grinning proudly, and I set to work on giving that massive chest the cleaning it deserved, starting with his new chest hair. He turned the water on and I soaped him up, struggling to get my fingers into the spaces between rock hard muscles. I began to move down toward his glorious cock and he stopped me with a hand.

Taking up the soap, he began to massage my arms and chest with his bearish hands, pushing hard to relax the muscles. All the time he whispered, ?You?re looking pretty ripped, little buddy. Gonna be big and strong like us soon. Make these little pecs grow, pump these arms up. That?s a good pump you?ve got today. Real sexy pump.?

I couldn?t take it anymore. I dove for his ten-inch cock, taking as much as I could in my mouth, hands gripping his massive quads. He moaned and leaned back against the wall. As I sucked faster I felt his hands around my ankles, and before I knew it he was holding me upside down, dangling me in front of his cock while his long tongue lolled out to sample mine. I could feel the blood rush to my head but didn?t care, trying to take all of him in my mouth. Between lack of air and lack of blood I started to feel dizzy.

And then we came, in perfect unison, swallowing the other?s spunk like protein shake. He slowly let me down and I gazed up at him, glistening we muscle and matted blond hair.

?Shall we go see what Marcel is up to?? he asked.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to animalis31's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 12:41 PM

animalis31 is on a distinguished road
HOT! (just like the other 8 chapters)

Marcus is amazing! You say that Marcel is short, how tall is he?
  #3   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 03:38 PM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
Super! I couldn't love it any more than I do.
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 04:09 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
The stuff fantasies are made of ...

... wish it were me. < sigh >
  #5   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 06:40 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I am loving this. Keep it up!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options