The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 03:20 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel IX

Hey all. sorry for the delay. Exams.., what can I say, they suck and eat at your time. But, here's the next part of the Hotel, hope you like, let me know.

The Hotel Part 1
The Hotel Part 2
The Hotel Part 3
The Hotel Part 4
The Hotel Part 5
[COLOR=#999999]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR]
The Hotel Part 7
The Hotel Part 8

Henry walked over to me, dropping his shirt and flexing his arms at his side. My cock twitched in front of me at the sight and I let out a moan as he wrapped his large hand around it. He leant down and kissed me, rubbing my chest sensually.

I rubbed his body too. He was still so big! Even from my new perspective, this hulking librarian was still huge. I felt his cock stirring in his sweats against my thigh. I looked down, and as his sweats were getting drenched by the shower, the material clinging to him more. I could clearly see his cock plumping up, the great beast running down his leg as he got hard. I rubbed at it, earning a moan from him.

He kissed me hard again, squeezing my cock and making his biceps bulge. They were so pumped from his workout, looking bigger and more veiny than usual. He grabbed a bar of soap and just started lathering us both up. I helped, any excuse to massage his huge muscles. I especially loved his pecs. They were so big I could hardly get a hand to cover one of them. And when he flexed them, they were immovable.

Soon we were all soapy and wet. Henry pushed his sweats down to let his cock out but didn?t remove them fully. They were so wet they?d gotten darker and were just clinging to his thighs, showing off the lines of definition and the various slabs of muscle. I was stroking his cock with my soapy hands, squeezing it every now and then, and every time I did he?d gasp or moan.

?Let me try something? he panted against my neck.

He bent over, facing me unfortunately, and put his arm under my cock. I frowned, but let him continue. My cock was between his bicep and the crook of his forearm. Slowly he flexed his bicep.

?Oh fuck!? I cried, bracing myself against his thick shoulders. It was incredible, feeling his bicep rise higher and harder against my cock, squeezing it better than any hand could. Then he relaxed it and flexed again, squeezing a large amount of pre out of it. I shuddered as I felt a vein throbbing against my head.

?You like? he said, grinning at me.

?Fuck yeah? I shuddered, squirting out a large glob of pre.

?Good?

He kept massaging my cock with his bicep until I came all over his abs, my seed trickling down his abs and around his cock. He smiled and rose up to his full height, rubbing my cum into his cock.

?Now, might I--?

I didn?t let him finish. I turned around and gave him my ass.

After I?d had my ass sufficiently ploughed by the buff librarian, we both washed up in the showers and then left. Granted, I had a bit of a limp, but it had been worth it.

I went for lunch, meeting up with Craig, who was pleased to see me big and buff. We had a little flex and comparison session before eating. Craig was bigger, but not by much.

?You?re looking great James? he said, shovelling food into his mouth.

?I feel great too? I said, flexing a bicep and poking the hard lump of muscle. ?But I?m starving?

?The formula does that? said Craig round his mouthful. ?Not to mention all the sex?

?And I worked out too?

?You did? And I missed it??

?Yeah, Sam helped me out?

?Oh yeah, that sounds like Sam. He?s a great guy?

?That he is? Erm? Craig? Have you and Sam ever? you know??

?Fucked??

?To put it bluntly?

Craig thought about it for a moment. ?No. I don?t think I have?

?Really? You?ve never fucked him??

?It?s not that weird. I haven?t fucked EVERYONE here James?

?That?s not what I meant. It?s just? after our workout we went to the showers and he? rubbed my back and helped me wash up. So, I thought after all he?d done to help me workout and then the whole washing thing, I thought he wanted to? fuck me?

?But he didn?t??

?Nope. Just left me there, rock hard?

?You sure he didn?t see it??

?Erm, Craig, it?s kinda hard to miss now?

He snorted a laugh. ?Smart ass. How about him? Was he hard??

?I don?t know, I didn?t see?

?Well maybe he wasn?t that interested?

?Wow, thanks for that?

?Hey, it?s not your fault. There are some guys that only like the really huge ones. Maybe that?s why Sam didn?t fuck you?

?But I saw him with Ian. They came out of the library all mussed from sex. And Ian may be taller, but I?ve got more muscle?

?Then maybe Sam likes tall guys. Look James, don?t take it personally. Some guys are just picky?

I tried to let it go and just eat, but my brain just wouldn?t let it go. Then again, maybe it was my ego that wouldn?t let it go. It seemed my muscles and cock weren?t the only things that had grown if this was affecting me so much.

?Hey James? said Ian as he pulled up next to me with a tray of food, not as full as mine or Craig?s but more than I would have thought he?d eat. ?Where?d you go??

?Sam took me to the gym and helped me workout?

?Good old Sam?

?Where?s Phil??

?Out cold on the library floor?

?What you do to him?? asked Craig.

?Fucked his brains out. Gotta remind him where his place is?

?Under you I take it??

?Yep. But he?ll be fine; he?ll limp out of there sooner or later?

We sat there together, chatting away until long after our plates were empty. Ian told me about workouts he thought I?d be able to do and said he?d always be there to show me the ropes if I needed. Craig said the same thing, but admitted he still didn?t really now much about working out. The only thing he really used in the gym was the free weights. He rattled off the weights he could lift, adding the other ones he could do depending on his size. He was quiet strong in his normal size, but he pointed out that his new ?normal? size is bigger than when he first arrived.

That idea filled me with both excitement and almost fear. I still wasn?t sure about whether I wanted to be big and buff forever. It wasn?t that I didn?t like being big, hell, since I?d gotten my first shot I?d LOVED being this big. If Doc Nelson was to turn around and say she had another shot for me, I?d be tripping over my feet with my cock rock hard and leading the way to her. But there was still this little voice in the back of my head worrying about how I?d cope with it all.

?Right? said Craig, putting his hands on the table and pushing himself back. ?I?m gonna go for a swim. Wanna come with James??

?Huh? Oh. Yeah. Sure?

?I?m gonna hit the gym? said Ian, getting up too. ?Need to work out my lats. See ya around?

?Yeah, see ya?

Craig led me to the swimming pool and took me into the changing rooms. There was a large rack filled with Speedos of different colours and sizes. It was funny how they were smaller lower down and then only got bigger as they went up. It was also set up for a colour in each column, making a rainbow?which was very fitting when you thought about it.

?Gotta love red? said Craig, picking up one just under the halfway mark. ?And you gotta love it when they?re tight?

Chuckling he moved to one of the locker, stretching he Speedos in front of him. I looked back at the selection and chose a dark blue pair. I was about to go put them on when someone snatched them from my hand.

?Hey? I said, turning round and found Phil standing there, waving the Speedos on his finger like a flag.

?Hey to you too? he said, grinning. ?But James, why are you getting this pair? They?d fit perfectly?

?Yeah, that?s the idea? I said, making a grab for the Speedos but Phil whipped them out of my reach.

?No, no, the idea is to squeeze into the tightest pair you can. Case in point?

He waved down himself and I looked. It was then I realised he was only in a pair of Speedos. I took a moment to look at his well cut pecs, V shaped torso and chiselled abs before I let my eyes go further south. His Speedos were green and hugged his large package nicely. I could see the curve of his shaft and the bumps of his balls. Seeing it made me want to reach out and run my finger over it, just to feel it through the Speedo.

?You wanna touch it don?t you?? Phil chuckled, thrusting his hips, making his package swing. ?Now you see why you shouldn?t wear this pair? Try these on?

He handed me another blue pair and then turned and walked toward the pool. He wiggled his perfectly rounded ass far too much. The back of his Speedo was only a small line of green between those two globes of wiggling muscle ass. Made me want to pounce and sink my teeth into them.

?Come on James? said Craig, patting me on the shoulder as he came up behind me. ?Hurry up and get changed, I?ll meet you in the pool?

?OK? I laughed and went to get changed.

I undressed and stood there naked for a while, just looking over my body, inspecting it again. Just knowing this body was mine was enough to keep me staring. Why would I not want to stay this big? Or get even bigger? What the fuck was I worried about?

I pulled the Speedos on, stretching the waistband to get it past my thighs. I let it snap against my hips and grabbed my junk, readjusting it until I was comfortable. I?d never worn Speedos before; always lacking the confidence, but now, as I turned to the side and looked in a convenient mirror, I was glad I could wear it now. My crotch bulged out nicely from under my abs, and I could just about see what was inside. Fuck I looked good! So glad Phil made me choose this smaller pair.

When I started walking however, the back instantly rode up my ass. It surprised me a bit, but I kept walking until I was out of the changing room and in the pool area.

Craig was doing laps, another smaller guy doing them too, while in the far corner Phil had his legs wrapped around Oliver, that huge guy from the orgy. When I came in though, Phil managed to pry his lips off of Oliver?s and look over at me.

?Told you so? he yelled across the pool, giving me a wink before he started kissing and rubbing himself against Oliver again.

I dove? OK, it was more of a jump/belly flop than a dive, but either way, I got in the pool and started swimming. After I?d done about 6 laps of the huge swimming pool, Phil and Oliver had moved on from groping to full on fucking. They were making waves with their thrusting and Phil was bellowing loudly and proudly. I passed Craig and we shared a smile.

Next time we crossed paths, Craig swam to me. I stopped swimming and just lent in for a kiss. He chuckled, holding my lower back and pulling me closer. Our Speedos rubbed together, he was already rock hard.

?You look really good in those things James? he whispered as his fingers slid around my hips and tugged on the waistband.

?Then maybe we should leave them on? I chuckled, pressing our foreheads together and kissing him softly.

He chuckled. I felt him tug on the Speedos and then suddenly my cock and balls felt free. I looked down and saw a dark blue Speedo float up.

?Whoops? he said, with a big grin and a shrug of his big shoulders.

Soon there were two fuck sessions going on in the pool. The other smaller guy doing laps stopped to watch, wanking along with us under the water. After Craig and I had fucked each other, we invited the guy to join us.

We got out of the pool. I sucked on Craig?s cock while he sucked on the guy?s and the guy sucked on mine. It was glorious and only got better when Phil and Oliver came over. Phil kissed my neck and started to fuck me while Oliver fucked Craig and fingered the other guy.

When we were all finished and covered in cum, we had another swim, except the only pair of Speedos in the water were my broken ones.

I dunked my head and rose up, pushing my hair back and smiled. This was paradise. Nothing could ruin this for me. I didn?t care if I stayed big anymore, in fact I welcomed the idea.

I went up to my room that night in a dreamy cloud of euphoria. My day had been full of sex but my cock was always ready for more. I was planning on either having a wank in the shower or try flexing out of a smaller pair of sweats when I heard someone in my room.

Frowning, I opened the door and looked in. At first I could have sworn I saw a large guy sitting on my settee, but I blinked and he was gone. Shaking my head, convincing myself I was just tired, I came the rest of the way in. My head was hurting, making my eyes prickle. I rubbed my temples and headed for the kitchen to get some water when something moved in the corner of the room.

I jumped and spun round, heart lodged in my throat. But then I realised it was Sam and relaxed.

?Oh fuck Jake, you scared the hell out of me? I panted, patting my chest.

?What did you call me?? asked Sam slowly.

?Sam? I said.

?No. You called me Jake?

?Why would I call you Jake??

?He was here wasn?t he??

?Who??

?Jake?

?Who?s Jake??

?You tell me?

My headache got worse. I rubbed at my temples more vigorously and took a few deep breath. ?Sam, what are you--?

?Push through it James?

?What??

?Push through the pain? he ordered, stepping towards me. ?Come on, push through it, like you did in the gym. Just push through it?

?Sam? I? I don?t? don?t understand??

Fuck. My head! I felt something warm on my lip. I touched it and my finger came away with blood. I was having a nose bleed. Must have come from this bitch of a migraine.

?Push through it? said Sam quietly, his face right in front of mine.

Wanting it to stop I just did as he told me. Pretending this was just a tired ache in my arms from lifting weights, I kept going. I told my body to keep it up for just a bit longer, just a few more reps.

My headache stated to get worse, but Sam gripped my arm and told me to keep pushing, to keep going. I wanted to stop, wanted to drop down and let it all go. But he wouldn?t let me. He told me it would be OK and just to keep pushing until--

Something clicked and the migraine vanished. Not only that but my brain was assaulted with images. Images that scared and terrified me, awakening the aches in my body I?d had before my first shot. The ones I couldn?t remember. I knew now.

?Jake? I gasped. ?Jake. I? I remember?

And with that I was in Sam?s arms and everything went dark.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Another good chapter. Looking forward to more!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 08:48 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm enjoying your story and look forward to the next installment. What, indeed, happened to Jake, and what's with the blood??? Only further chapters will reveal!
Mike
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:23 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Hotel Part 9

I love your story. Could you tell me how big James and the rest of the guys are in numbers. It help when you try to picture them in your mind. When you say huge it could be any where from 250 to 500 lbs.
Please keep writing
  #5   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2010, 01:34 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
In the wise words of Brittney Spears; Gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options