The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 09:08 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Jimmy's addiction - part 5

a little bit of "explaining" on this one... hope you like it!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Part 5

Poor little Jimmy was desperate! He knew Ted got out of the gym where it all started some minutes ago was coming for him, and the only chance he had was finding a way out of “Ted’s toy” before he arrived! Jimmy was sitting naked, his torso tied to the bed, his feet also tied keeping his legs spread wide apart. Ted’s “device” was still working on standby mode, waiting for the beast’s signal. Even though Jimmy’s hands were free he wouldn’t consider untying himself because, as Ted advised before leaving, if the rope holding Jimmy to the bed got cut in any way, an improvised alarm system would discharge enough electricity to fry a bull over little Jimmy’s skinny body! Jimmy was there, still not knowing what to think as the minutes went by, feeling the small chance to escape and survive fading with each passing second. He stared at the blinking LED on the electronic device beside him that looked like a time bomb ready to end everything without further ado. But one thing didn’t let poor Jimmy’s brain work the way he needed now: the unbearable pain in his tortured balls! Jimmy knew his little balls had never been so fully loaded in his whole life! After all, he had just watched Ted become a muscle monster without being able to cum!

Before leaving for his special show, Ted installed his “Toy” on Jimmy: first one of those “cum only when I allow” sex toys. It was a very sophisticated one, which let the one using it have a full erection, leaving space to give any kind of stimulation to the hard dick without letting the poor balls release any seed! After that, Ted attached two wires that came from an electronic device to the head of Jimmy’s little dick. Even knowing Ted’s intentions, the sensation of a muscle freak handling his dick made Jimmy feel he was in heaven, even though is brain kept remembering him the kind of hell he was in…

The electronic device was connected to a computer and was operated by software which communicated to Ted’s cellphone app. When Ted touched the “Grow!” button on his cellphone screen, Jimmy’s cock would receive an electric stimulation, and Ted did a great job associating that little electric shock to the image of his muscles growing! He dug deep into Jimmy’s mind and planted the idea that every time the device stimulated his dick he would be growing his muscles somewhere around. He also explained that he had a special show planned for that evening and it would take place at the very gym the whole thing started. Ted even shared the recently acquired satellite internet connection – which was the only kind of signal that would reach them right there in middle of nowhere – on Jimmy’s cellphone, so he would be able to watch the show through his “security cams” all around the big gym. Of course Ted made sure that Jimmy wouldn’t be able to access anything but the cams through his phone – no way could he call for help.

Poor little Jimmy was totally under Ted’s spell! Especially after the story Ted told when they were alone in Jimmy’s bedroom. Ted unpacked his “toy parts”, brought the computer into the bedroom and started installing all those things around. But for Jimmy’s surprise, Ted stopped dealing with the electronic gadgets and started talking to Jimmy like that was nothing but an everyday situation, like two friends taking a cup of coffee in a bar somewhere around…

“You must be wondering how a muscle freak knows how to deal with these things, aren’t you?” Ted asked Jimmy looking deep into his eyes “as I said before, I used to be a nerd too! Not a piece of shit like you, but I was a skinny and very intelligent guy on my early days at the college! The kind of guy you would call a nerd!” The way the muscle freak started opening his story to Jimmy made his eyes grow wet… Even the way Ted bullied him now made Jimmy start wondering if Ted was really the monster he seemed to be…

“I was a genius, and everybody knew it!” Ted continued. His monstrously deep voice did not combine with the tone of the conversation “Not everyone is invited to study at one of the greatest colleges in the whole country for free just because of his chemistry research made in high school! I was THE ONE and everybody knew it!” Ted said proudly of his past “But there was one guy! The kind of guy who’s at the college just to run after a damn ball…” Jimmy felt the hate in Ted’s voice “anyone knew that stupid fucker could not tell the difference between a tooth brush and a comb! He did no effort at all to really learn anything the teachers would explain. He had anything he wanted, just because he was big! He was big, strong and muscular and the college team needed him!” The veins around Ted’s neck started to swell as the anger took control of his speech “and then one day he needed me! His grades in chemistry were awful and if they didn’t get better he would be out of the team for a whole season! So he came to me and simply threw the paper on my face saying he needed all that homework done until the next day!”

“And what did you do?” Jimmy asked instinctively. He even jumped, scared out of his mind when he noticed that he had just talked to Ted for the first time that day…

“I said FUCK YOU!!” Ted was really angry now! Jimmy cleaned his face from Ted’s saliva while Ted kept going “but he hit me… I was a pile of bones at that time and there was no way I could fight back! He hit me hard but I didn’t do what he wanted. He sent me to the hospital that day, but I sent him out of the team for a whole season!” The drop of tear grew a little more in Jimmy’s eye as the monster showed more and more of his human side “but what I though was my day of glory was the beginning of a nightmare! He made my life a hell on earth now that he wouldn’t be running after that fucking ball with the other stupid fuckers. And he would use every single minute in his day to make me pay for that! After all, he was still the big guy!” Ted took deep breaths calming himself down.

“My nightmare went on until the day I decided to wake up!” Ted continued telling his story with a new energy in his face “I saw that the only way to get rid of him was to get bigger than him! I started hitting the weights like a mad man! I found a gym near the apartment where I lived along with some buddies which was cheap enough for me to pay and I wouldn’t see the piece of shit that I hated so much. At first I did it along with a group of nerds like me. They just wanted to look better for the summer, but I wanted more! WAAAYYY more! I NEEDED to be bigger than that fucker and show him the piece of shit he was! The weeks passed by and my muscles reacted to the training faster than I expected! And it felt awesome! Heads started turning when I entered a room! Whispers were a common thing now always accompanied by disguised glimpses! And the respect people shown when they talked to me did nothing but grow along with my muscles! Soon I forgot about everything! There was no college, no son of a bitch making my life hell, no nothing! Just me, the weights and my growing muscles!” Jimmy listened to Ted’s words like his life depended on it (didn’t it?)

“I started to use my knowledge in biochemistry and my old contacts along with new ones to make some really good steroids. Those things made my muscles explode in size!” Ted felt his muscles pumping up a little more and loved the effect his story had on Jimmy’s mind “soon people were looking for me and in no time my ‘magic formula’ was a commercial success! It was selling like water in the desert while my muscles kept growing bigger every week! Until the day the very fucker who used to bully me knew about my stuff and came to me…” Jimmy saw Ted’s eye shine as he remembered the great moment

“I never felt so realized in my whole life as the day that fucking piece of shit came to me talking like a little girl, almost imploring for my stuff! Only now I realized I was bigger than him! And I mean WAY bigger! I had always been taller than him, but now… God! His arms were dwarfed by my big guns by far!” Jimmy laughed quietly along with the beast, sharing the good moment they were having.

“I was almost telling him to go fuck himself, and get out of my sight, but I stopped for a second and realized that I had already overcome what he did to me in the past. I was bigger than him, not only in muscle size, if you know what I mean… I didn’t feel hate anymore! Seeing that fucker respect me like that made me feel good in a way I knew I wouldn’t feel if I bullied him the way he bullied me! After that I started training at the college gym and we became training partners, but the best thing is that I know that he has always envied me since then because he did never outgrow me again.. hehheheh!!! And my proportions were always way better – and the only way he could ever improve that would be being born again!! hahahhah” Jimmy felt the tear finally rolling down his right cheek, doing his best to clean it before Ted noticed. “I’m in love” Jimmy thought to himself seeing Ted’s perfect teeth shining as he smiled at him.

“But it was not only my muscles that were growing” Ted continued “my ‘stuff’ was selling well… a little ‘too well’ I see today. Until the day they caught me and I went to jail. Two years in there made me shrink a lot, during this time the mother fucker finally did outgrow me. When I got out he proudly threw it in my face! But now I need no juice! I will use you and I will show everyone who’s the big guy around here!” The evil grin on Ted’s face merciless shattered in pieces the great moment they had while Ted told his story, turning the ‘beast mode’ back on.

After Ted finished installing his “Toy” on Jimmy’s dick he explained carefully that any attempt to escape would trigger the alarm that would instantly fry his whole body, as it would engage a direct connection between the high voltage cables near the old house and the very metal bed he was tied on. Ted also explained that every time Jimmy felt an electric stimulation on his dick head it would mean Ted had pressed the “Grow!” button on his phone so that would be the moment Jimmy would have to think of him growing and really make him grow, or else he would press a hidden button on the same app that would engage the electric discharge as if he tried to escape… The pressure building up a little more inside his muscles made clear to Ted that Jimmy understood what he had to do! Ted also explained that he set everything so Jimmy would watch the ‘show’ in his cellphone and before leaving he said “I must go now! I’ll show that mother fucker that a real man is back in town! Maybe you know him! He used to be the biggest guy around… until yesterday! Hahahah!!! His name is name is Chris.”

Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Last edited by curinga; September 9th, 2012 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Really like this chapter, it fleshes out Ted's character so much, love that he turns out to be so intelligent, could he be the smartest as well as the most muscular and strongest person on the planet as well. And looking to get bigger and stronger all the time, which is always a like of mine. I really can't wait to see him at his biggest, or what happens if Chris tries to rescue Jimmy.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2012, 04:10 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This is a very interesting chapter, the background for Ted's character indicates he's not plain evil but has suffered a lot. Still, doesn't change the fact he kidnapped Jimmy, but then again the little geek was a stalker. I guess nothing is just black or white, and I am loving all these shades of grey (no pun intended please!)

Congratulations!
  #4   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Well that explains that, Sorta. Still its interesting and a shame how the Bullied has become a Bully. Cya Next Chapter.

#5   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 09:50 AM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
Just bumping this one back up... The chapters were coming hot and heavy. How's progress coming on the steamy new installment?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options