The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:32 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 8.3 - Phys. Ed. Class -- More Teaser

Author's note: This is just a section of chapter and I'm happier with it than before but until it's finished....Constructive Criticism is encouraged.

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard
Part 7.1 Playtime
Part 7.2 Steel, Muscle, and Nate
Part 7.3.1 Fun
Part 7.3.2 Ouch
Part 8.1 School
Part 8.2 Steve

Disclaimer: This scene contains some relations between high-school teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. Also note this is entirely a work of fiction.

Little Mikey - Part 8.3 - PE Class
by MLBJock

Except a few things had changed which seemed to have escaped Mike's new broadband perception, but not that of his schoolmates. Heading down the hall he walks past Beth and Liz, two bubbly cheerleaders that are in uniform for the basketball pep-rally later today, immediately stopping their animated conversation about a football jock named Johnny that just started dating Beth and was a key receiver in their recent state championship win. Except now both seemed to have forgot all about Johnny and stared at Mike, actually seeing him for the first time. And it's not all that surprising, the new young stud walks, some might even call it strutting, by with a vigor and confidence that was never there before. As his arms moved the sleeves of his oxford shirt would tighten around his harder, shredded, but only somewhat bigger muscle, emphasizing thick belly of his biceps, the width of his tris and cuts in his delts. When both arms hit just the right position the fabric covering his pecs would strain just a bit around the buttons showing the outline of pecs that never existed before. While Mike's brain seemed to capture the reaction of the girls, resulting in him puffing up his chest a bit more, his conscious brain was totally focused on the upcoming class.

Today was the physical assessment day, the day when all the kids have to run a mile climb a rope and, do as pushups, pull-ups, situps, as they can in two minutes. Typically this was Mike's worst day ever in PE. At the start of the year he couldn't get up the rope at all, barely got 5 pushups on his knees, not a single pull-up and only 11 sit-ups, and worst he couldn't finish the run before class was over. As usual he was last in the school, even president of the chess club, managed to get 1 pull-up, and the taunting from even his nerdy classmates would last for a couple weeks. This time, things were going to be different.

Mike entered the boys' locker room and headed for his corner, to avoid him getting to made fun of, the gym teacher always assigned him a locker as far from the other boys as possible so no one noticed the shredded 8-pack and 1" thick pecs both with a manly dusting of dark hair when he unbuttoned his shirt. Nor did they notice the steel cables in his forearms, the baseball sized biceps all capped with men's softball sized delts, all with the cuts that clearly showing the etymology of their name's. Reaching up to Mike wraps his hand around the heavy-duty Master lock on his locker, it was the biggest available since the guys would break into his locker to have some fun, and with a smirk tugs gently down snapping the locking mechanism like cheap plastic and ripping the lock from the bolt. Opening the locker he takes out his gym gear, strips off his shoes and pants and for the first time actually enjoys putting on his jock. The feeling of his big heavy meat weighing it down, pulling the heavy waistband away from his abs. 'Man this is so awesome!', he thinks as his cups his package feeling the weight in his hands. Unfortunately his perfect sense of time reminds him that he's only got 2 minutes left to change. So he quickly puts on his shorts, which are a bit loose on his waist, and his t-shirt which is actually tight across his now thicker lats and pecs, the sleeves filled with his unflexed bis and tris. Folding his clothes and putting them back in the locker room he jogs out into the main gym.

As usual Mike was the last to emerge from the windowless hall leading into the vast gym. "Windsor! So glad you could join us...NOW, move your butt to the rope!" yelled Coach Masters.

Mike smiled as he trotted over and joined the back of the line. 'Oh yeah! Masters must be sub'ing for Mr. Burns.' Jeff Burns was the usual health and Boys PE teacher but the flu has demoted Steve Masters, Sr. to the job instead of his usual perch as the varsity football, wrestling and strength coach as well as the father of the studly boy Mike was playing with earlier. 'This is gonna be awesome!'

It took several minutes for Mike to work to the front of the line, all the while keeping track of what all the other boys were doing at the other test stations. "Okay Windsor, let's see if you can get off the bottom knot". Stepping onto the knot, Mike reaches up and squeezes the rope, initially crushing the heavy nylon fibre before backing off. Grinning he lifts gently acting like it struggle, causing a couple of the jocks behind him in line to laugh. The loudest being Johnny Brickman, the star wideout that just completed 63 pull-ups in two minutes for a new school record.

Turning to look directly at Brickman, Mike smiles and starts hauling his body hand-over-hand up the rope. 'Fuck I feel like Vin Diesel in that 2nd Riddick movie, but way faster!' he though as he reached the top of the 30 foot rope in less than 3 seconds. Looking down at the stunned crowd, he notices Johnny's mouth was open, and Coach hadn't even started his stop-watch. Knowing full-well he just bested the school record by about 13 seconds, he asks innocently, "how was that coach?" Before he can answer, Mike lets go and drops to the floor below with a loud thump before standing up to silence in the entire gym. Lookup up at the Coach Masters he waits for a minute before asking, "Where too next, Sir?" Still nothing, except he notices the coach staring at his arm. Checking it out for himself, he sees the inch long tear along the sleeve where his bicep has ripped thru showing the cut in the unflexed bi and prominent vein across the top. "Coach...?"

"Huh?!…well I didn't so go kid, so I didn't get your time. You have to do it again!" The big man said, regaining his composure. Coach Masters isn't used to being surprised, especially by one of the geeks. In his 17 years of coaching jocks, including his own son, he'd never seen anything like that. Even his own boy took 16 seconds to get to the top.

"No problem!" Heading back to the rope he nudges in front of Johnny, and grabs the rope. "Ready when you are, Coach!"

"3…2…1…go!" Flexing his arms the studly young MAN flies up the rope hitting the top so fast the coach almost missed it again before dropping again to the ground. Looking back at the boy, his sleeve has completely given ways showing a shredded gun that would put his boy's to shame, smaller definitely, but looking harder and way more cut...'Ffuck what's this kid on?!?'…"Um okay, Windsor 2.7 seconds. That's a new...ummm…record." A few of the nerds start clapping, but most of the gym including the jocks are totally silent." Brickman looked up at the rope, wondering how fast he'd get the top.

Grinning widely, he heads over to the next test area, "Thanks Coach! Was no sweat!" 5 kids and 10 minutes later it's his turn to see how many pushups he can do in two minutes. Looking up at the female volleyball coach, Mrs. Peters, he asks, "Can I try something a bit harder?" Looking a bit puzzled she just nods. Dropping down to his hands, he pushes off the floor with his feet hit the perfect handstand position in the middle of the gym. Again the kids are staring as he looks at Mrs. Peters, "Ready."

Hearing the click of the stopwatch, his superior muscle goes to work as he busts out handstand pushups faster than Johnny did his regular ones. The motion so forceful yet controlled his t-shirt becomes untucked and falls to his pecs revealing his shredded 8-pack with the treasure trail plunging up into this waistband. The site of Mike's corrugated manly abs makes a few of the girls, and even some guys gasp, all of which Mike notices but that doesn't stop his powering thru this event. Quickly hitting 75 reps, 1/2 the current record, in 42 seconds the stud drops his feet, falling into the regular pushup position. Except rather than stopping, he throws a hand behind his back and starts pumping out one-armed push ups at better than 2 a second. Again hitting 75 reps, a mere 27 seconds later, he explodes up allowing him to come down on his other hand without breaking his rhythm. Exactly 27 and 75 reps later, he repeats the hard push off, this time coming down on both hands and proceeds to crank out another 80 normal reps in the remaining 24 seconds before the stop-watch beeps that time expired. Jumping up with a massive smile, Mike looks up to Coach Peters, "Did you get them?" The silence in the gym was deafening, so much that no one was even heard breathing.

Nodding, Mrs. Peters looks around and says, "Ttthreee hunddddred five reps. More than twice Nate Hartmann's record." And with that cheers went up from most of the class, even some of the jocks were hooting at the new member of their elite frat. Mike smiled even broader, 'Ha, Nate had the old 150 rep records. Too bad he wasn't here to see this, probably would've cum!'

A piercing whistle blast from Coach Stevens broke up the cheers…"Move it Windsor, you're holding up the line!"

Looking over at the burly man, and noticing that he was covering his crotch with his clipboard, he says "Sorry Coach!" With a smirk and even more confidence he heads for the pull-up station, noticing Johnny Brickman and the huge tent in his shorts. 'Damn, even made the studly black jock hard. Guess what they say about black men is true, he's massive! Well until he sees me' Chuckling he gets in line.

Last edited by mlbjock; February 16th, 2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: More than a teaser...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
BBMikeNJ (February 14th, 2013), bigboy101 (February 11th, 2013), dickasauras (February 11th, 2013), flamedelft (February 12th, 2013), iceman75 (February 11th, 2013), imfit (February 12th, 2013), littledude (February 13th, 2013), Lukullus (February 11th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 12th, 2013), mus (February 12th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (February 11th, 2013), paarke (February 15th, 2013), Reeza (February 12th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (February 15th, 2013), skumbum (February 12th, 2013), tective (February 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Almost disappointed by how short it is, but I know it's going to lead to an epic show of extreme strength and athleticism, so I guess the cliffhanger ending makes me want to read 8.4 all the more when it comes out, which is hopefully very soon! Can't wait to see Mike dominate!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:47 PM

mlbjock
Well, I said in the author's note it was only a teaser, not a full part.
The Following User Says Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (February 11th, 2013)
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Yup, I realize that now, well, I do certainly hope the full version comes out soon, I've been looking forward to Mike showing off his body's full range of superior strength and athleticism in a more public setting ever since the story started.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2013, 12:06 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
I definitely like it so far. Love to see how it develops.
  #6   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:33 AM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Thanks

You really don't disappoint. So happy to see this continuing. Love it! Love it! Love it!
  #7   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 05:19 PM

mlbjock
Hi All,

Since the editor wouldn't let me change the thread title, I just wanted to mentioned that I've updated this chapter with more though it's not done yet. I also won't update it again before it's done and will post a new thread at that time.

As always constructive criticism is encouraged, especially if I made obvious editing mistakes.

Thanks,
MLB.
  #8   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Wow! That was a completely awesome read! I loved how Mike made no attempt to soften the blow for the rest of the class, clearly breaking every single record with no hesitation, while maybe not even putting his full effort into it. I mean the way he pumped out those push-ups, I had the feeling he may have been able to do even more than he did! And I love that these guys love the fact that this former nerd has become their athletic superior, even the star Wideout for the football team, who probably was straight as an arrow, at least before this day had to privately worship Mike because he knew he was looking at a superior physical specimen. I can only imagine what will happen when he breaks Johnny's pull-up record, with ease. Can't wait to see the full story!

The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
xmrr20a (February 14th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options