The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2013, 04:48 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey 8.4 - Ryan -- Teaser/Draft

Author's Note: This is a work-in-progress chapter that I'm not sure I really like. However I'd thought I'd post it and see what the reader thinks.

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard
Part 7.1 Playtime
Part 7.2 Steel, Muscle, and Nate
Part 7.3.1 Fun
Part 7.3.2 Ouch
Part 8.1 School
Part 8.2 Steve
Part 8.3 Phys. Ed. Class

Disclaimer: This scene contains some relations between high-school teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. Also note this is entirely a work of fiction.

Little Mikey - Part 8.4 - Ryan
by MLBJock

Jogging back into the gym, Mike sees most of the kids are done and heading outside for their running tests. Grinning, he walks over to Ryan who's scribbling some notes on his clipboard. "Hey bro, you about done?"

Looking for the source of the unfamiliar voice, Ryan turns around and looks down at the much shorter freshman. A kid, who?s head doesn?t even reach eye-level, and just did twice as many pull-ups in a single set than the he does in a workout And all that while having his own muscled 6?2, 200 frame hanging off his bod. He can't help by smile and reach down to rub his growing dick just thinking about it.

?Oh hey Mike, you?re back quick. Yeah I just have to drop these on Coach's desk.?

"Cool, I'll walk with you." Leaning in to whisper, ?I make you so hard that you can?t help by grab yourself, eh boy?"

?Huh?...Fuck!? Realizing what he?s doing Ryan, instantly turns red, and puts his clipboard in front of his crotch.

Chuckling, "It's okay dude, I do that to a lot of guys...You should see how hard Steve Masters got.? Mike smirks at the surprised look on Ryan?s face, and looks around the gym ?Yup! Looks like we're alone anyway and I can tell your into me, so..." Reaching around Ryan?s tight waist, Mike swings his arm up like he?s going into bicep pose sweeping the horny closeted jock off his feet like a bag of chips.

"Holy fuck, Mike!"

"Yeah awesome isn't it?! And you're so fuckin' light, like a football or something." Grinning, Mike takes off in a sprint, flying past the rope so fast the wind pulls it after them, making it swing like a pendulum. Reaching the coach's office, Mike doesn't slowdown as he grabs Ryan's clipboard and flings it thru the door without looking. The clipboard hits the desk, bouncing perfectly onto the stack from the other aides, just like it'd been set there. 'Fuck didn't even have to really think about it, just knew exactly where and how hard to toss it. I?m such a stud AWESOME!? The boys leave the gym and burst into the weight room next door in less than 4 seconds. Mike skids to a halt and looks up at the slack-jawed jock. "Now that was fun! What do ya think, bud?? Feeling the flexing jock-cock flexing against his much harder bicep, Mike already knew the answer...

"Holy fucking Christ Mike! I?I?I?" Just smiling, the uber-jock sets the bigger kid down. His legs are so wobble and he nearly falls, barely manning to catch himself on a bench. "Who or what the fuck are you dude? You were a little runt last week, and now, fuck?I don't even know! Are you an angel?"

"Hahaha. No, I'm not an angel, I'm the same 14 year old freshman you saw you in hall last week. Just now I'm a LOT stronger. And you're still the top baseball jock in school, for now anyway, with a hot bod, big cock, and in the same closet you were 5 minutes ago."

"What!? I'm not gay. I'm a Baptist, and that's a sin." Breaking eye contact he looks down at his feet, his face redder than that new mid-life crisis Ferrari the principal bought.

"It's okay Ryan, you've been hard since I used use a weight belt for pull-ups. A very light weight belt I might add; like without any weights on it." Grinning, "and I think you're pretty?"

"Wait," interrupting, "what do you mean for now?"

"hot too. You?re brain just caught that, huh? I mean I haven't decided what sports I'm gonna play." Seeing the puzzled look on Ryan's face, his grin turns into a smirk. "You're even cuter like that. Look, if I play baseball, well then you'll be the 2nd top jock."

Ryan, stilling looking puzzled asks, "Huh?"

Sighing, "I don't think you realize just how quick and strong I am. Let me give you an example; what's your best bench?"

"Ummm, my max right now is 285."

"Not bad?" Mike grabs an empty barbell and sets it at the head of the decline dumbbell bench, loading it with 315 lbs. Hooking his feet, he sits on the bench and lays back. Looking over a Ryan, "Baseball is all about your core right?" Reaching out, he grips the bar and straight-arms it off the floor holding it directly over his chest. Instead of lowering the bar for a bench, he looks up into Ryan?s eyes. Flexing his abs, the 153# shredded stud, lifts his torso and the weight off the bench. Stopping with his perfectly straight back, just past parallel to the floor he says, "I hope this collars are good,? and starts doing a core twist treating the 315 pound bar like it was a 10 pound medicine ball. The 6 45-lbs plates clank with each movement, "Fuck this is still pretty easy?? Finishing a quick set of 15 reps, he gently drops back down and sets the barbell back on the ground.

Getting off the bench he stands and looks up at the stunned stud in front of him. ?Yeah, I think you get it now. If I play baseball, every hit will be a homer, and that?s just with one arm. And honestly, I?m so fast that I can play left field catch the fly ball and still run to beat the batter to first base. You think you can compete with that little guy??

?FFFuck no, Mike. And I?d call total bullshit if I didn?t just see what I have and feel you manhandle me. You?d dominate any sport you wanted, Baseball, football, wrestling?fuck you?re like a new kind of man!?

?Yeah I think you?re right about that, bro.? With the ever confident smirk ?, and you?re just a boy in comparison. What do you think about that?"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (November 27th, 2013), abbraxis (November 26th, 2013), dickasauras (November 26th, 2013), fillups44 (December 1st, 2013), flamedelft (November 27th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 26th, 2013), iceman75 (November 27th, 2013), jacksonnicholso (November 27th, 2013), lefortremi (November 27th, 2013), littledude (November 27th, 2013), Lukullus (November 26th, 2013), mf81 (November 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 28th, 2013), mus (November 27th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 28th, 2013), paarke (November 27th, 2013), portamivia (November 28th, 2013), Reeza (November 27th, 2013), skumbum (November 26th, 2013), tective (November 27th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 27th, 2013), TheId (November 27th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 26th, 2013), xmrr20a (November 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2013, 05:58 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
Another great chapter. Everytime you update this story, it makes my day. Thanks.

-Brad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoldfishBW For This Useful Post:
mlbjock (November 27th, 2013), xmrr20a (November 26th, 2013)
  #3   Add to TheId's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2013, 06:12 PM

TheId is on a distinguished road
I've been pretty vocal in saying this story is my favorite. My opinion might not be the best on that account, since pretty much any continuation will satisfy me, and I really enjoy the erotic content. My comments will be geared in that direction. That being said, I think this a good direction. We know Mike wants to experiment with other jocks around the school, and several of them have been set up with Steve, Chris, and Ryan.

Personally, Nate pretty much holds all the cards for the totally-smitten-with-Mike's-power character, so in that respect Ryan might need something to differentiate himself as a character. Steve and Chris offer possibilities of a new type of character right off the bat, but we don't know much about Ryan yet.

Mike's also nearing that plateau of diminishing returns which authors reach when writing strength/muscle growth stories. Once you've muscled a car around with you abs and balanced a muscle jock on your dick, further improvements in strength are sorta irrelevant. A kid lifting his brother's full weight kit plus his jock friend is about on par with juggling tanks: they are both so close to the asymptote of the impossible that I fail to make a meaningful distinction between them, though the former is hotter because its so personal when you're lifting someone, or showing off to them on their level.

That has been why the story's been so great to me, Mike is constantly inviting his admirers to participate, rather than just wowing them. He makes them feel the difference by picking them up or asking them to do the same. Whatever direction the story takes, as long as this theme continues the story will be going in the right direction.

I could write an embarrassing amount about this story, I like it a lot, I check for it every day, and I've read the existing chapters many many times. I hope you keep going with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheId For This Useful Post:
mlbjock (November 27th, 2013)
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2013, 12:51 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheId View Post
I've been pretty vocal in saying this story is my favorite. My opinion might not be the best on that account, since pretty much any continuation will satisfy me, and I really enjoy the erotic content. My comments will be geared in that direction. That being said, I think this a good direction. We know Mike wants to experiment with other jocks around the school, and several of them have been set up with Steve, Chris, and Ryan.

Personally, Nate pretty much holds all the cards for the totally-smitten-with-Mike's-power character, so in that respect Ryan might need something to differentiate himself as a character. Steve and Chris offer possibilities of a new type of character right off the bat, but we don't know much about Ryan yet.

Mike's also nearing that plateau of diminishing returns which authors reach when writing strength/muscle growth stories. Once you've muscled a car around with you abs and balanced a muscle jock on your dick, further improvements in strength are sorta irrelevant. A kid lifting his brother's full weight kit plus his jock friend is about on par with juggling tanks: they are both so close to the asymptote of the impossible that I fail to make a meaningful distinction between them, though the former is hotter because its so personal when you're lifting someone, or showing off to them on their level.

That has been why the story's been so great to me, Mike is constantly inviting his admirers to participate, rather than just wowing them. He makes them feel the difference by picking them up or asking them to do the same. Whatever direction the story takes, as long as this theme continues the story will be going in the right direction.

I could write an embarrassing amount about this story, I like it a lot, I check for it every day, and I've read the existing chapters many many times. I hope you keep going with it.
You make some very excellent points; though I doubt I'll reach the juggling tanks level. I prefer to keep Mike's strength in the somewhat realistic range so juggling 60 tons might be really hard on the ground Mike's standing on, besides I can think of some more fun things to do with one.

To be honest I haven't quite worked out what I want to do with Ryan at this point, that's a part of why this is taking so long to write.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
skumbum (November 27th, 2013), xmrr20a (November 27th, 2013)
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I loved this "teaser" chapter, bro, I am a huge, huge fan of what Mike is talking about here, I love to see sports dominated by one person, single handedly taking a team to a championship, pretty much by themselves, dominating a game with speed and strength, agility, like if he decided to, he would tell the coach to sit the other 8 players on the baseball team, his pitches would be so fast that they'd be unhittable, his hits would be all home-runs, even if he decides to bunt, his reaction would be so fast and his speed so devastating that he'd be to second base by the time the field got to the ball. I also loved the assertion that Ryan had, Mike would dominate in any sport, I know in the past you said that you don't want to focus on Mike in football, but it's definitely my favorite sport to have this kind of storyline going in, because of the fact that these guys are all very big, very athletic, some are very fast, and some can jump very high, Mike can do all those things as easily as you or I would tie our shoes, probably easier. I'd love to see him practice with the football team and just dominate them, throw linemen aside like rag dolls, knock wide receivers and running backs out, shove quarterbacks down on their ass and have them slide along the grass for a couple feet because of the momentum. Outjump the most agile wide receiver on the team by a couple feet to make an interception.

Sorry for taking over the thread, I'm just letting my mind run crazy because of how awesome this storyline is to me. I can't wait to see more soon!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2013, 07:01 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Enjoying this

I was so happy to see this story continue. Thank you.
  #7   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
I've enjoyed this story for a while too. It would be good to see what it's like for Mikey to encounter Chris/Brett. That's a scene we haven't had yet.
  #8   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2013, 09:36 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
This is a work-in-progress chapter that I'm not sure I really like.
I'm sure I really like!
  #9   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2013, 09:38 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I hope he tries some wrestling. :-)
  #10   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 11:10 AM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
This reader loves it. Great story, always look forward to more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options