The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2014, 05:30 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 11: Caught off Guard

Part 1 - Teen Muscle Envy
Part 2 - Have Your Cake, I'll Eat it.
Part 3 - What's Yours is Mine
Part 4 - Bro’mancipation
Part 5 - Attraction Distraction
Part 6 - How Did I Get Here?

Part 7 - Barely Revealed
Part 8 - Sixth-Teen, Seventh-Teen
Part 9 - Big Dumb and Fulla…
Part 10 - Uh Oh

Standing in the middle of the messed-up kitchen and looking side to side for his little brother - Drew heard the sound of the backdoor slam shut, making him whip his huge body sideways expecting to take-chase after his kid brother Chad. The huge teenager’s distracted focus to find and beat his thieving brother into a pulp was immediately disrupted however, when he was met with an unexpected sight. Unprepared, the 16 year-old found himself facing his father – who had come home early that day. Drew’s dad dropped his briefcase and stood at the kitchen backdoor entrance with a stunned & shocked look on his face that Drew couldn’t help but notice was beginning to twist into an angry snarl that made him fear for his life.

“Drew?!! …. Oh my god… You ARE on steroids!!! And you’re taking far, FAR too many of them!! You stupid, stupid shit!!” His father continued shouting at his son in anger – an anger that had him consumed into such rage that his face turned a deep and shocking shade of red that quickly made the teenager begin to tremble in fear. The big teen had always felt he had an argument, as long as his dad had no proof and he felt he could lie his way out of it – but this time he knew he was simply too big for anyone to believe what he could come up with as an explanation for such overdeveloped, pumped and veiny – hairy muscles that bulged out all over his huge, young teenage body from under his super tight clothes.

Drew had always been scared of his father, despite his ability to hold his own in an argument with the man. He had managed the ability to fight his side of any shouting match but this time, he was unable to argue – having been caught off guard by his now fuming parent. His Flexadrinazine induced testosterone increase that had him so focused on finding his little brother and making him pay for his infractions – had betrayed the teenager and now he knew what he had to endure from his dad.

“What do you think that’s going to do to your future?!!! You stupid shit!!! Oh my god I can’t believe this, you look like a freak!!!! How do you think the public will see you????!! You are ruining your life!!!” The teenager’s dad continued, shouting and screaming at his son.

The confrontation caused the trembling teenager to suddenly retreat down the basement stairs with his father in pursuit, shouting and yelling at him.

- - -

Matt heard the shouting match from upstairs, causing his heart to beat even faster for fear now, of being caught not only by his best friend’s huge older brother – but by the boy’s father! He couldn’t face the humiliation of being caught by the man, cum drenched pants around his ankles with a wild, crazed hard-on he couldn’t tame as it swung about, twitching at his crotch – as he hid like a scared little voyeur, in the basement shadows of his huge muscle-son’s bedroom.

What had started out as a real-life muscle fantasy in the form of an unbelievably hot hugely muscled naked teenager who flexed and enjoyed himself at his own bedroom mirror – had taken a dark turn and Matt feared for not only his reputation – but for his life!

Matt watched in horror as the hulking teenager flew back down the basement stairs and dashed into his bedroom, slamming his bedroom door behind him. The sudden arrival of his father, shouting profanities at his son as he arrived at the locked door had the hidden teenager trying to hold his breath but his heart was beating so fast, he couldn’t contain his own breathing, making him sweat for fear of being heard.

“If you don’t open this door and face me, Drew – I’m going to call your mother!!” the man shouted, standing at the doorway.

Matt watched from the shadows as the sight of Drew’s angry, shouting father provided him some relief as his previously rock hard twitching penis began to calm and slowly deflate.

“You want your mother involved in this?!!” he continued.

Suddenly the door opened and the man stopped shouting and entered the room and out of Matt’s view.

The sound of muffled but angry voices began to banter back and forth but Matt couldn’t make out what they were saying behind the closed door. Recognizing this could provide his only escape; Matt grabbed at his moist and slippery pants, pulled them up around his waist and dashed out of the shadows behind Drew’s bedroom. The boy scrambled up the stairs in a frenzy of slippery steps – caused from the puddle of cum he’d been standing in - as he climbed the basement stairs. Reaching the top, Matt felt like a cartoon character as his feet slipped over and over until he found traction and tore his way through the debris on the kitchen floor and out the back-door – down the back-stairs and across the backyard, out into the back alley and disappeared towards home.

- - -

Chad had heard all the shouting between his brother and dad, from the top of the stairs at his upstairs bedroom but only found it amusing as he scooped up the last bit of the Flexadrinazine powder from the bowl of emptied stolen capsules.

“You won’t be able to touch me now ‘bro…” Chad snickered to himself as he began to feel the familiar warm rush take over his body and his vision begin to blur and fade.

“Oh shit!!” He suddenly thought to himself. “I forgot to pick-up my delivery at the post office!” He said to himself out-loud as his clothes began to rip and tear while his vision faded to black.

- - -

Mr. Z touched his flat screen control panel, disconnecting him from a pleasing conversation with Dwayne on his new digital phone, and connected wire-less high definition webcam. As he predicted, the new teenage recruit had excitedly accepted the deal and given him exactly what he wanted to see – an enticing visual of the first stage of Flexadrinazine muscle-growth enhancement. While the risky location hadn’t been ideal – since there had been a chance, although only slight that they could have been caught by police. A frustration he had to quash quickly by asking the boy to hold-tight while he paused his call and scanned the area for police. Comfortable any near-by officers and undercover cars were not close enough to spot the huge teenager in ripped clothes flexing and showing off in the alleyway behind the town’s post-office, Mr. Z had enjoyed the show, which caused him to use up an entire tissue box.

The older man was quite impressed by the overall display of the teenager’s new muscularity, “Can’t wait for his webcam show next week, for his second dose…” He muttered as he dumped a large wad of moist tissues into the garbage can under his console.

Suddenly an alarm sounded and Mr. Z shot up in his seat to see two flashing icons on the central map – overlaid on his brother recruits – Drew and Chad.

:… Dangerous levels of teenage muscle pheromones detected
:… Awaiting instructions

Mr. Z was caught off guard by the alarm, one which he had built as a safe-guard against boys who found themselves getting addicted to his muscle-growth enhancing capsules and taking more than the recommended dose. He had built sensors in to both the high-definition wireless webcams and the digital phones he had given to each of the boys.

The man tapped quickly on his console, unsure how Chad was being detected, since he hadn’t yet picked up his webcam, nor been provided a phone yet.

He had never expected the alarm to sound however, since it was only programmed if dosages far exceeding his recommendation of one tablet per week had been taken – far, far more. He knew the body could withstand up to 10 capsules per week, so both these boys must have taken more than that to trigger the alarm.

The screen displayed only Drew's webcam window display – since he hadn't enough time to hack into Drew's computer webcam, or even know that it was on. The window revealed a muscled up teenager so big, Mr. Z found his crotch suddenly swell to bursting, despite having just cum a surprising amount at the muscle display given by his newest teen, sexy southern Dwayne.

“What the….” Mr. Z whispered in shock, wide-eyed.

The hulking back of the teenager stepped sideways, just enough to reveal what must be the boys father, causing the brilliant older man watching to swallow hard and blink a few times in surprise at the confrontation. He quickly tapped his screen and the display indicated the volume increase, allowing a shouting match to fill his dark lab over the loud speakers.

As the argument went on, Mr. Z continued to tap at his console, and the man quickly realized the sheer size of the teenager revealed his overdose of his Flexadrinazine and combined with the rage-filled anger he must be experiencing at the fighting match with his father had triggered the alarm – but where was Chad?! He thought to himself, continuing to tapping furiously an his console.

Mr. Z managed to tap into Drew’s wireless webcam and initialize it’s hidden secondary device.

The huge teenage Drew and his angry father continued to shout and scream at each other as a small piece of the boy’s webcam detached itself from the back of the sleek device. Unknowing his webcam had released another piece of technology, Drew's focus remained on his angry father, while a picture-in-picture displayed on the webcam window Mr. Z was watching.

The view of the picture-in-picture scanned the room and Mr. Z saw an open bedroom window and slid his fingers along a digital light display on his touchscreen, causing the picture-in-picture window to suddenly take flight.

The angry and arguing father and son had been too angry to notice that a tiny, flying spy-cam had risen up and flown off Drew’s computer desk and out his bedroom window.

Mr. Z controlled the flying spy cam while watching the picture-in-picture and the continuing emitting circular lines that revealed a bleeping icon location of the excessive levels of teenage muscle pheromones – Chad.

The flying spy cam flew up to Chad’s bedroom window and Mr. Z’s eyes shot open wide as he inhaled swiftly and deeply at what he saw.

“Wholly shit!!” Mr. Z exclaimed.

End of Part 11

Last edited by kenstaff; January 3rd, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (January 6th, 2014), Anifanatic10 (January 4th, 2014), atbkv (January 3rd, 2014), cowboybear (January 5th, 2014), iceman75 (January 3rd, 2014), iets21 (January 3rd, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 3rd, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (January 4th, 2014), monstarmaster (January 3rd, 2014), msman (January 3rd, 2014), muscular (January 4th, 2014), Neonando (January 5th, 2014), Omiganda (January 3rd, 2014), overusedclassic (January 4th, 2014), photoguy (January 4th, 2014), Reeza (January 3rd, 2014), sp00ner4 (January 3rd, 2014), swinginbusdoors (January 3rd, 2014), TKnTexas55 (January 3rd, 2014), Tomoshiraga (January 3rd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 3rd, 2014), xboy (January 3rd, 2014), xenon (January 4th, 2014)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2014, 05:45 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
good cap, maybe it's a bit strange a big muscle guy bow dawn of a father...but it's possible.......maybe hi s father can have a dose or two of Flexadrinazine too

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 3rd, 2014)
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2014, 07:52 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Really enjoyed this chapter, lots of twists and turns, Drew being found out by his father, though I don't know what he's scared of, with all those huge muscles, he's gotta be strong as shit, he may not raise a hand to his dad, but he sure could intimidate him with a couple of flexes of his incredible muscle. Now I'm wondering what will happen with Chad and his manly pheromones?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 3rd, 2014)
  #4   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2014, 09:36 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I've been waiting for this. The destruction of the kitchen had pushed this whole thing to the point of no return. There was no way at least one or perhaps even both the boys would not be discovered by the family. Looks like Drew pulled the short straw.

The next question was with Drew versus his Father. This has been an age-old problem in writing these types of story. Will Drew respect 16 years of loving care given to him, acknowledge the constant establishment of the Father as an Authority Figure, and submit to his smaller, weaker parent? Or will Drew forget all that in an instant, and just let the pure brute realization that he is far superior in size and strength to his Father override all that?

The fact that Drew's Father is in reality, harmless and inferior to Drew in every way can be an enticing and almost irresistible realization. This can be especially true if Drew has been fighting his Father's authority for some time now. That, plus the flooding release of hormones during moments of rage, can create a very volatile mix. Whether he knows it or not, Drew's father is in mortal danger right now. If he begins to even slightly regard his Father as he does his younger brother Chad... well, this is a very crucial moment in the story.

Then there's Chad. Oh, man... Do I want to see him now!!!

Chad wasn't aware of Drew's discovery and taking of the Flexadrinazine in the park last night, so maybe he's right about surpassing Drew in size, or maybe not. Since it's not really clear the exact amount of powder there was remaining in Chad's possession, it's anyone's guess. He's got to be minimally close to Drew in size and strength though, if he hasn't just out and out begun to literally TOWER over him! The fact that Chad blacked out during his latest change indicates he took an enormous amount. The kid must be starting to scrape his head against the ceiling, and having to duck under door frames at this point!

I hope you'll give us a good idea of the SIZE of these kids in the next chapter, so we can get a good understanding how big they've gotten.
I'm guessing Drew is nearly 8 foot tall now, and Chad had to have been approaching 7 feet, if not exceeding it. Now... I can only imagine, and shake my head at the numbers I come up with. And his ARMS! Chad's must be thicker by far around his arms than I am around in my thighs! His abs and chest must resemble an enormous brick wall! And God only knows what he can proudly sport in the shower.

Chad's good manners and possession of a kind and generous heart is his (and perhaps the family's) redemption. Chad may be the only thing that eventually saves his Father from Drew. This story can go so many ways.

I can't wait to see Chad!! Wait - I already said that, didn't I?

Unbelievably suspenseful story! Thank You Kenstaff, and please hurry with the next chapter!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (January 3rd, 2014), kenstaff (January 3rd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options