The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 06:54 AM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended--part 10

Just writing this chapter made me hot. So here it is: some sex before we get to plot progression and meet Marcus' dad. Let me know what you think!

Previously:
1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16939
3. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16949
4. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16953
5. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16957
6. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16971
7. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17064
8. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17065
9. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17076

PART X

Marcus and I were squeezed into a tiny stall in the shower at the gym, our bodies soaked and pumped to the max after a hard workout. Our hands traveled over each other, squeezing hard muscle, unable to make a dent. I punched my muscle god?s distended abs and said ?ouch?. He laughed and they bounced up and down. Blue eyes sparkled beneath blond eyebrows. I reached up and kissed him deeply. We could each taste the other?s cum in our mouths.

I took his towel and reverently dried him, spending extra time on his massive quads and semi-hard cock. He growled appreciatively and flexed for me, his arm inflating to the size of a basketball as I moved up to dry his sides. I licked the proffered bicep, tracing the massive vein that split it back to his shoulder. My hands rested under his arm, and even both hands together could not reach around the ripped side of his body. I buried my face in Marcus? armpit, pushing my nose through the sweet blond hair and up to the tricep that sagged above it. I could have stayed there all day.

But Marcus had other plans. Wrapping a towel around his waist he stepped out of the shower stall. His rock-hard cock was stuck against his bulging abs, and after a halfhearted attempt to push it down he left it there, sticking up a good four inches above his towel. I followed his giant back, so entranced that I didn?t notice when he stopped and smacked right into him. After a cursory lick up Marcus? back that made him shiver, I sidestepped to see what he had stopped for.

The glorious brown body of Marcel seemed to stretch on forever on the bench in front of us. He had clearly just gotten out of the shower and had not toweled off?his thick chest and beefy arms glistened with water. Those arms were resting behind his head, making his biceps bulge. They were so wide that they touched his face. At 5?4?, each of Marcel?s pumped muscles seemed out of proportion to his small frame, like a morph come to life. The latino stud?s intense brown eyes were looking over the giant lumps of his pecs and abs and down toward?

Holy shit. Right here, in the middle of the locker room, Marcel had a girl bent over his dick and was facefucking her, his quads (each as big as the petite asian girl) pushing him up and down into her mouth. Her little white hands were roving over the dark mass of his chest, tweaking his big nipples, gripping the shredded obliques that led down toward his member.

My first (but not last!) view of Marcel?s cock was spilling out of this girl?s throat as she stood to straddle the brown god. It was not as long as Marcus? dick, but it was THICK, as thick as the girl?s arm, uncut and almost black-skinned. The girl positioned herself over the monster, one hand angling it toward her cunt (the hand couldn?t close around its huge girth) and the other hand gripping a huge square of pec muscle. Sat slowly on Marcel?s cock and screamed as it ripped her vagina open with every inch, visibly widening her body.

Marcel encouraged her??Yeah baby, take my musclecock. You ever had a dick this thick? You ever had a MAN this thick? Squeeze my chest, babe, squeeze it as hard as you need. Oh yeah!?

And she responded in kind??It hurts so good! Fuck you?re huge, big Mexican muscleman. Mmmmmphh yeah push it into me! Oh! I can feel it on my back wall. God, keep doing that!?

Arms still bulging behind his head, Marcel began to gyrate his hips, forcing his treetrunk dick all the way up the girl and making his abs ripple with power. Her nails gripped his chest, scratching hard enough to leave red marks streaking down his tight brown skin. She screamed and moaned, and he began to fuck her in earnest, throwing her up and down with just the power of his cock, his teeth clenched and a low rumble coming from his chest.

His arms came down to grip her sides (at their widest point, his arms were as thick as her waist), physically lifting her up and slamming her down again on his beast.

I was so intent on Marcel that I had nearly forgotten about Marcus, until I felt something long and hard press against my back. A big hand, blond-haired to the knuckles, ran itself over my taut chest, and I felt hot breath on my ear.

?Mmmm Marcus,? I moaned.

?Mmmm?ahhh!? the girl impaled on Marcel?s cock screamed.

Marcus slowly rubbed his ten-incher up and down my back, his hands exploring down my body to my hard dick, which by this point had pushed my towel off my body.

The four of us were naked in the center of the locker-room, Marcus? bulk pressed up against my back as we watched his best friend?still only 17?fuck the shit out of a girl. She laid against Marcel?s body, her breasts bouncing off of his big pecs so that they made a slapping sound. Her mouth found the latin giant?s neck and she started to literally chew on his round traps as the stud slapped her ass. Marcel stood suddenly, taking the girl up with him in one easy motion, her small frame jutting straight out from his narrow hips, looking tiny against his broad wet chest.

Marcel laid the girl down on the bench, pressing his huge bulk down above her. It was like a truck ramming a fire hydrant, an unbelievable display of unequal power. His shoulders rolled and his pecs flexed with every thrust, but I could see the real work going on in his quads, which stayed flexed to diamond-hardness as they propelled all the force of that huge body into the girl?s sweet spot. He was grunting, panting.

Marcus was working my cock with his skilled fingers through all of this, and now I felt his hands withdraw. Then they were at my ass, one finger pushing its way in. I new what was next. I turned my head to Marcus. His face was intent, forehead screwed in concentration. He was unbelievably cute in his boyish manly way, buzzed blond hair and clear blue eyes. I smiled at him, giving him the go ahead.

Marcus lifted my entire body easily and carried me to the bench so that I was directly in front of Marcel?s heaving bulk. I put one foot up on the bench, opening my ass as much as I could. Marcus entered me slowly this time, making sure I felt every one of his ten inches, spreading my ass slowly. Marcel watched as his huge best friend entered me, face screwed up in pleasure as his body bucked back and forth.

When Marcus was finally in me he began to rock back and forth, slowly at first, and then faster and faster until he matched Marcel?s tempo and I was screaming. I could feel Marcus? massive arms lying heavy on my back, covering easily half of it. He was so strong. His cock was so big. I could barely breathe. I looked down at the girl Marcel was splitting open and saw my ecstasy mirrored on her face. Then, unexpectedly, she reached up and ran her fingers along my shaft.

?So...big?hard?? she managed to get out between moans.

Marcel grinned and beckoned to me. I inched toward him, Marcus still railing in and out of my ass. When my body was directly over the girl, she took me into her mouth, letting the motion of the studs fucking us drive me in and out of her lips. The pleasure was unbelievable.

Marcel grinned above my head at Marcus and the giants clasped hands without breaking their fuck. Marcel?s dark arm must have been a foot wide, while Marcus? blond one was ripped to shreds and covered in veins.

?Good fuck?? Marcus panted, his hairy abs heaving against my back.

Marcel gave a short laugh that made his abs bounce. When they broke their grip the latino stud?s thick hand found my head and pulled me down so that my body was parallel to the girl he was fucking?the girl that was sucking my cock.

?Help me out buddy,? Marcel ordered in his sexy accent, pushing my face into the jet-black bush that grew over his dick. I kissed the base of his beer-can cock, running my tongue over the place it met his hard abs as he slid it in and out of the asian girl. We were all perfectly in synch, Marcel and Marcus fucking at the same tempo as Marcel?s girl and I licked and sucked to match. I could taste her juices on Marcel?s dick.

I risked exploring higher, licking up the deep valley between Marcel?s abs to the juicy sinewed muscle of his pecs. Then an arm blocked out the light and I felt the hand on my head again, pushing me back down to the dark cock. It slid out of the girl and suddenly I was presented with the whole width and girth of the chorizo, slick with the girl?s juices. I closed my mouth around it (it barely fit between my lips) and Marcus behind me began to pump my ass for all he was worth. The force of his cock drove his best friend?s dick all the way down my throat.

And then Marcel came. His side-splitting cock pulsed and jumped in my mouth as spurt after spurt of spicy jizz rocketed down my throat. The little muscleman growled like an Aztec warrior and flexed involuntarily as I drank him dry. His body was like a granite rockface rising in front of me.

My mouth was still on Marcel?s Mexican cock when I felt Marcus slow and pull his ten inches from my ass. Suddenly he was in front of me, a blond sweating mound of ripped muscle. I knew what to do. I struggled to push Marcel?s thick cock from my mouth, and when it was out immediately lunged at Marcus? member. He came immediately as my lips touched his dick, every vein in his body standing out, face straining and abs rippling with power. His cum was sweet. It tasted amazing and I gulped eagerly, but there was so much of it I could feel it spill out of my mouth and down my chest.

Marcus? cock was in my mouth and he was slumped with a huge arm around Marcel?s shoulder. Marcel, meanwhile, had placed his thick dick in the girl?s vagina again and was lazily moving it around. As Marcus came, just the taste sent me over the edge. My own dick was still in the girl?s mouth, and it erupted. It spilled over her face, over the bench, drenching everything as I came and came and didn?t stop. I shuddered as I came and Marcus and Marcel each reached out a (massive) arm to support me.

When I was finally done I collapsed against Marcus? hard chest, my face between his pecs staring at the new blond hair that was growing there. He looked down at me with those piercing blue eyes and smiled. His voice was deep.

?Someone needs another shower.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 05:35 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Awesome!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic