The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 02:59 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel X

Hey all, here's part 10! And I just wanted to say that the reson I don't go into more details about the size of my characters with measurments and weights is because I wouldn;t be able to do them right. I don;t knwo much about proportionate weights and such, but I hope I describe them well with out.

[COLOR=#31849b]The Hotel Part 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#31849b]The Hotel Part 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#31849b]The Hotel Part 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#31849b]The Hotel Part 4[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#31849b]The Hotel Part 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#31849b]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#31849b]The Hotel Part 7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#31849b]The Hotel Part 8[/COLOR]
The Hotel Part 9

[COLOR=cyan]I watched the raw meat sizzle and spit on the heat. Using the spatula I pressed it down and then flipped another one over. This was a crappy job. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]?I?m not supposed to be here? I said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]?You almost finished your shift?? asked my co-worker with his acne.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]?Almost? the words came out without my instruction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]?Well have a nice swim?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]I looked out the window behind me, seeing the rain pelting against the glass and trickling down. It was so dark outside I could see myself reflected on the glass. It didn?t show me in uniform; it showed me in a suit, looking clean and well kept. I dropped the spatula and walked over to the window, my well dressed reflection copying me. Our hands met, but all I felt was the cold glass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]?James??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]I turned round and my co-worker had shot up and filled out a lot. I blinked. It was Sam.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]I opened my mouth then felt something strike my hand. I looked down and saw a splash of water had fallen on me. Another fell, and then another. It started to rain inside the kitchen, the water hitting the burning grill, making it hiss as the water evaporated. Steam billowed from it, filling the room. I could just make out that tall form of Sam through the steam and saw him backing up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]Soundlessly, I followed him, my clothes getting wetter as the rain kept falling from the ceiling. The floor was covered with water, rippling as the rain drops hit it, making the level rise higher and higher. My feet squelched as my shoes and socks failed to escape the downpour.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]I rubbed my neck, feeling a raised vein throbbing against the skin. I started to bulk up, but it didn?t feel like my first growth, this just happened. The only thing I felt was my clothes getting tighter. My wet shirt clung to me as my chest inflated; my nipples hard and poking against the material, easily visible. The water was not warm. A seam on my sleeve split as my bicep bunched and ballooned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]I didn?t stop to enjoy it though; I just kept walking through the downpour. The kitchen didn?t seem that big, but I just hadn?t reached the door yet. My trousers were getting painfully tight and rising up my leg as I grew taller too. My junk was strangled by the trousers. Tired of it all, I stopped and just tore my clothes off. It was a bit difficult due to the dampness of the material, but my new muscles managed it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]There I was, standing naked with my big body, the same one I had after my first growth. After a quick look at the water droplets trickling down my jutting pecs and bumping over my abs only to slide down my thick cock before jumping off the end into the pool forming on the ground, I carried on. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]Finally, I was out of the kitchen and in? It was the atrium. The water was still falling, the water from the balcony above coming down like a water fall. Phil was standing under one of the waterfalls, rubbing his big muscle. He was bigger than I?d ever seen him, must have been at least 7 ft tall now, but still with that gymnast like build, only on a bigger scale. Ian was leant against one of the walls under the balcony, also bigger than I?d seen him. He was over 7 feet tall and his long frame had tight bunches of muscle on them. He was more slender than most guys I?d seen here, but still looked strong. Neither of them looked at me. That was when I realised the others were there, all the other guests at the Hotel, each of them bigger than I had seen them and all of them ignoring me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]Sam was on the balcony above, looking down at me. I started to move to the where the stairs were when everyone turned to look at something behind me. I looked round and saw Jake standing there, chains round his wrists and ankles. He stared at me with a haunted look, then something tugged on the chains and he followed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]?Don?t? I whispered, my voice somehow echoing even with the falling water.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]There was a clang and I saw that everyone else was shackled together; the same chains that bound Jake. They were prisoners. As I looked down at my own hands, I saw I was a prisoner too. The Hotel had a hold on us.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]Doc Nelson wove through the crowd, but somehow she was bone dry; the water just couldn?t touch her. She stood in front of me, looking shorter from my new perspective, and placed her hands on my chains with her head down.[/COLOR]

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Slowly, I sat up. I was sure I was awake now, but my dream had been so? vivid.

I remembered Jake clearly now. I remembered meeting him in Doc Nelson?s office, remembered him hugging me, remembered him growing in this very room and then? That explained the bruises and pains I?d had the next morning. I lifted my arm to look at my wrist, but the marks had gone, healed by the formula.

Doc Nelson had seen them; she should have known that injuries like that wouldn?t have occurred from a trip or stumble. Now that I thought about it, she had seemed? sceptical when I told her the story. Maybe she thought I was protecting someone, or I was embarrassed that things had gotten a bit rough with someone. Then again, there was the possibility that she knew what had happened between me and Jake, and then what had happened to Jake afterwards.

There could be surveillance cameras all over this place. They could be recording everything that happened in here. If that was so, then Doc Nelson must have known what Jake had done, and then what happened to him as a result.

I was going to ask her. Actually, let me rephrase that; I was going to tell her to tell me what had happened to Jake. Even after what Jake had tried to do, I didn?t feel angry at him; I didn?t exactly want to buy him a beer or anything, but I wanted to know what had happened to him. And that he was OK.

I walked purposely to the door and then once in the corridor, started towards the stairs. I didn?t get far however when someone grabbed me by the shoulder and hauled me back. Before I could cry out in protest, a hand covered my mouth, I was turned round and pressed against a wall and the hand was replaced by a mouth.

?Hey? I started as the figure took his lips off mine.

?Play along? Sam whispered.

Now it was obvious he was the one before me, I knew his voice and I as I ran my hands over his long limbs, I recognised his body. His lips, god his lips, they felt so soft and warm I couldn?t get enough of them. I happily kissed him back, rubbing his back, sliding my hands under his sweat shirt. He guided me back into his room tugging on the bottom of my sweat shirt.

?Let?s get in the shower? he said, turning his back on me and taking off his own shirt.

Grinning, I pulled my shirt over my head and followed him into his bathroom. He?d already turned the water on and was standing there naked before me. This time, I made sure too look him over more thoroughly.

He was godly. Wide, well formed and rounded shoulders teepering down to a slim waist of mere inches, covered in chiselled slabs of abs under some well cut pecs. His cock was just as long as the rest of his body, the snake resting on his ample balls as well as a decent amount down his thigh. He wasn?t ?thick?, but he was certainly thicker than a guy his height of 6?6? would be.

?Come on? he chuckled, brushing his long hair back. ?Or would you rather just stand their and stare? Even though it looks like you?re enjoying it?

He reached forward and grabbed my cock through my sweats, giving it a squeeze and rubbing the head. I gasped and moaned.

?Do you wanna keep those on??

I shoved my sweats down, my cock bouncing back up after the waistband had pushed it down. I stepped out of them and pushed him into the shower. Chuckling, he kissed me as the warm water cascaded over us. He slid the glass door closed, letting the cubicle steam up, obscuring the bathroom from view.

I was about to grab his cock when he put his hands on my pecs, pushing me back a bit.

?OK, they can?t hear us now? he panted, slicking his wet hair out of his eyes and squirting water out of his mouth. ?And they won?t be able to see us clearly, but we should still keep moving or they?ll get suspicious?

It was like on a romantic comedy film. There had been music rising as our groping had gotten more intense. The clothes were off and our bodies were together, but just as we were about to get to the sex proper, the record playing the music scratched to a halt and the moment ended.

?What??

?They?re listening? he said, grabbing my ass and bumping our crotches together. I tried not to moan too loudly as our cock?s rubbed together and our balls pressed together. I snuck a look down past my pecs. My cock was rock hard and throbbing, but his was only at a semi-hard state! ?At least, I think they?re listening. I?ve never found evidence of surveillance equipment in here, but I?m sure they have it?

He ground his groin against mine. I had to battle to concentrate. God it felt just so good! I leaked a bit and had to bite my lip to stop from calling out.

?You remember Jake now don?t you??

?Y-y-yeah? I stammered, trying to put my head on.

?Do you know what happened to him??

?N-no. He tried to?and then it just goes dark?

?I?m sure they?ve taken him away. OK, hold on?

Sam put his hand on my shoulder. Bracing himself against me, he lifted one leg and moved against me. His cock slide up my abs until it was resting between my pecs as he rose up onto his tiptoes. Next thing I knew his ass was sliding down my cock. This time I couldn?t hold back my cry of pleasure.

?Good work? he said with a shudder, not sounding as pleased as I?d hoped, but thank god for my ego he didn?t sound bored. ?We should make it sound like we?re just having sex if they can hear us over the water. So, you know they can alter our memories right??

?Yeah? I said, my voice raising in pitch as he started to move himself up and down my shaft.

?Good, I figured it out a few months ago. Jake?s not the only one to be wiped from out minds, but he is the only one to leave early?

?Er-early?? God, his ass felt so good! My cock was throbbing in that tight ass of his.

?Yeah, whenever a guy grows past seven feet, he?s gone the next day. There was a guy in your room before you. I can?t quiet remember his name, but I remember him, he was a good guy?

?Sorry?

?It?s not your fault. They sent him away and kidnapped you?

?They kidn-naaa-haaaa-ped me??

?Of course, how else could they get us here? I?m sure our families are worried about us?

I highly doubted that, in my case at least. My family didn?t care where I was.

?I know that look? said Sam, giving a grunt as he moved down my cock again, his pecs tensing and his grip on my shoulder getting tighter. ?Whatever you?re thinking, it?s wrong. The memory of your family isn?t true. I asked 5 people about their lives before they came to the Hotel and the similarities were too unlikely. They have to have given us these fake memories so we wouldn?t want to leave?

That and the muscles and sex, I thought as Sam continued to ride my cock. I was so close to cumming, my balls felt like they were actually expanding with cum!

?I don?t know how they?re changing our memories, but I?m sure it?s Doc Nelson. It?s most likely something in that mysterious formula; changing our minds as well as our bodies?

Sam?s ass cheeks twitched, squeezing my cock. That pushed me over the edge. I gasped and moaned, grabbing his waist and thrusting faster as I came inside him. He shuddered as my warm seed fired inside of him. After my cock fired its last shot, the two of us could only pant, supporting each other and preventing the other from falling over.

?What? what was I saying?? gasped Sam.

Smiling, proud that I?d been able to distract him at least for a moment, I said ?You think it?s Doc Nelson changing our memories?

?Right. I was hoping you?d remember seeing her before Jake disappeared?

?No, I didn?t see her until the next morning?

?It?s OK? he paused and blinked, looking at me and frowning a bit. Not only that but he was pouting as he thought. God, I wanted to just kiss him all over, He was gorgeous.

?James? he said slowly. ?Do you? recognise me??

I blinked and then it was my turn to frown, except I was just plain confused. ?Erm? yeah?

?No, I mean like? more than that? deeper almost. Like? seeing someone you haven?t seen for ages, a friend from school you see all grown up on the street and just knowing it?s them from one look. Like that?

When I didn?t answer, he shook his head. ?It doesn?t matter, it isn?t important. What?s important is that I?m not alone. You?re the only other guy who?s managed to push past the mental blockage?

?I am??

?Yeah? Erm? we should? we should head downstairs?

He tried to get out of the shower, but my cock was still in his ass. He slid himself off of me and then opened the door, letting the cold air from the bathroom, blast against my skin. It wasn?t until the bathroom door closed that I stepped out and reached for a towel.

Sam was weird. Don?t get me wrong, he was jaw droppingly handsome and when I was with him all I wanted to do was BE with him, not necessarily in a sexual way, although I would jump at the chance if he offered, but just chat with him and be near him. Anyway, despite that, it was just eerie how well he was coping with what he knew about this place; the way he was planning meticulously to get answers. It was like he was used to this sort of thing. Maybe he was just a hot conspiracy theorist and hadn?t been surprised a place like this existed.

But how had he? pushed past the mental blockage as he put it? And for that matter, how had I done it?

[COLOR=red]Sam[/COLOR]

Gotta keep a clear head. Gotta keep those feelings down.

I kept telling myself these things as I grabbed some sweats and pulled them on. If it had been any of the other guys here, I wouldn?t be this bad, but? there was just something about James. I?d seen him around the Hotel a few times and just felt this? tug in the back of my head? and my crotch? and my heart. And then when I finally met him and spoke to him, it was like I?d known him for years. The whole time we were in the gym I had the strongest sense of de-ja-vu, like I?d helped him train before. At first I thought my memories had been tampered with again, but I knew this type of de-ja-vu was different.

When we were in the showers? I wanted to take him right there. But I didn?t, not while my head was so clouded and I was so confused. One thing was clear though; after that meeting, I knew he was the only I wanted to help me get out of this place. I also knew he?d be able to break the memory hold with just a little push.

But how had I known all these things?! Why did he make me feel this way? Why do I feel like I know him? Do I? Maybe he was part of my real life outside of here and he was taken from me, replaced with an abusive family and a drug problem. Or maybe I was just hoping that my memories weren?t true.

He came out of the bathroom, rubbing off his pecs. He looked good at his healthy size of 6? and well muscle body. When my cock had been between his pecs I had to think of dead puppies to keep from getting hard. I?d love to have those two slabs of muscle surround my cock as he flexed ?

Dead puppies, dead puppies, dead puppies.

?Hey? I said. ?Did you need some sweats??

?It?s OK? he said as he started drying his curls, his bicep rising as he bent his arm. ?I?ll wear the ones I came in?

?Good idea. Shall we go get some breakfast and then hit the gym? See if you can do more than you did yesterday?

?Sure Sam?

I let him walk in front, putting a hand on his shoulder, letting myself enjoy the feel of his muscles through the shirt. But I had to focus if I was to get us out of here.

I'd just like to point out, the reson the first part is in blue is beacuse it's a dream

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 08:55 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
d'aaaaaw, how sweet ^.^

only one thing bugged me--sam bottomed! but but but!!!! XP

haha, loookin forward to part XI ^.^
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 09:29 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
When you said you were on a roll you weren't kidding. This is freaking amazing, I love Sam's little P.O.V. it was a nice touch. Shame about the dead puppies, go back to the throbbing cock =op
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 02:43 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Finally a few more hints at what is the purpose of the Hotel and the shadowy Resort where the "fully grown" guys are taken. The suggestion that the guests memories are being manipulated and that they didn't come to the Hotel voluntarily. And that if you don't fully go along the program there could unpleasant consequences.

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options