The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 02:41 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 19

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Guests arrived one at a time; several bearing presents, of course, some just with cards. A few even brought presents of huge sets of clothes, the biggest they could find. But it still wasn't certain they would fit Dan. Maybe. Barely. There was a barbecue going out back, with burgers, steak and other fine meats being cooked right up. Tom's dad called back, "Can you bring me the bowl of barbecue sauce? I seem to have forgotten it. "

"Sure, just a minute!" Dan called out from the kitchen, seeing the bowl lying out where just anyone could tamper with it. With a mischievous grin, he put several doses of spice inside of it and swirled it around nice and good, to make sure it was evenly distributed. He appreciated everyone that had decided to show up, so he wanted them all to get their own special present! When he decided it was mixed in as well as it could be, he took it outside to sit next to the meats. "Here you go. We have more than enough, so don't be stingy with it!" he reminded everyone.

Peter Stockwell grinned, and grabbed the bowl. "Thanks, Dan. I'm going to add a bit to some of the burgers I'm grilling, and to the ribs. Then I'll set it out for anyone who wants more." He walked back to the grill, where Colin was waiting. Peter gave Colin a grin and the younger man's muscular ass a quick squeeze, as he set about adding sauce to some of the sizzling meat. After a few moments more, he finished, putting all the food on a big platter, and bringing it and the bowl of sauce to the table. "All right everybody, dig in!" Peter called out, grabbing two burgers for himself.

It was a hot afternoon by the pool and everyone was hungry. Dan was wearing his swim trunks, which were the biggest size he could find, obviously made for someone who was obese. He had to cinch the waist a whole lot to get it to fit on his trim waist, but they were almost too small for his tremendous ass and his abundance of quad muscle and genitals, which were fairly clearly outlined in just about everything he wore. It didn't bother him anymore, he had nothing to be shy about. He was just a big kid and he was aiming to enjoy it! He got three burgers for himself.

Tom was right by his side, attired in something even more ridiculous. He had found an oversized pair of speedos. But with his massive proportions, even the spandex had a hard time holding him. He was stuffed into them, his huge cock and balls bulging obscenely, his powerful glutes only half covered by the stretchy fabric. He also grabbed three burgers, and then grinned at Dan, as he spooned extra barbecue sauce on each one. "Smells like some good sauce here..." he growled playfully.

Dan smiled smugly, swallowing a mouthful of burger. "Yeah, I decided that it needed some more spices; they really kick it up a notch, don't you think?" he asked, feeling a relaxing tingling go throughout his body that let him know he was preparing to grow bigger.

Tom laughed, feeling his own body begin to tingle as he ate. "You know I always love my food spicy, Dan. Although I don't mind if other dudes eat theirs well-seasoned either... especially you big man..." Dan could feel Tom's huge calf rub against his, under the table, massive bloated calf muscle against massive bloated calf muscle.

Around them, men from around the neighborhood were eating their burgers happily, chatting away. Sitting down one by one, as they felt more and more relaxed. Peter and Colin sat together, the younger man's head lolling against the massive shoulder of Dan's father, as Colin's eyes fluttered closed. Alex walked up to Dan and Tom, a plate full of ribs in his hands. "Awesome party, as usual, Dan. Happy Birthday."

"Heh, thanks, big guy," Dan said with a wink, kissing Alex on the cheek. "And no need for a present, I think you gave me a couple already earlier today," he chuckled. "Eat up! It looks like Colin already ate more than he planned on..." Dan noticed, rubbing his chest in anticipation.

Peter rose, hoisting the comatose Colin up in his own massive arms. He walked past, carrying his sleeping lover. "I'll be right back down, Dan. Colin apparently needed a nap." He grinned, but his own eyes looked sleepy as well. "I'm just going to carry him up to our room." Peter walked into the house, his own movement slow and deliberate. As he left, Tom chuckled. "I think they're going to miss the rest of the party." Tom stifled a yawn of his own. "Although I'm betting there's going to be a different kind of party when they wake up." Alex blushed, and buried himself in his plate of ribs, eating hungrily.

Dan's eyelids felt heavy, too. There was definitely an atmosphere of sleepiness taking over the party. Shit, had he put in too much spice? He was hoping everyone would be getting something equivalent to a half-dose, but it seemed he might have overshot it a tad... He looked over the other guests. The other single dads and teenagers that lived in the neighborhood. They all had pretty fit bodies from the last party they'd thrown. Some of the younger boys had been thrust into puberty. What would this latest dose do? Dan yawned as well and said to Tom, "Hey, maybe we won't fall asleep if we stay busy. Makeout?" he offered with a sleepy grin.

Tom looked at him, and laughed. "Sounds like the best way to stay awake that I've heard of in a while..." He stood up, and walked up behind Dan, his hands resting on Dan's huge traps and shoulders. He began to massage, his strong hands barely able to dent the huge mounds of thick, dense flesh. His hands dipped lower, reaching down to caress Dan's bloated pecs, straining to reach underneath the huge shelves and reach the nipples. Finally able to touch them, barely. Tom's own massive chest pushed up behind Dan's head, his thick, growing cock pressed into the larger lad's enormous back.

Dan bounced the pecs, causing Tom to giggle as he cupped the huge pectorals, feeling their hardness when flexed. Dan moaned as he leaned back, letting Tom's chest press hard against his densely muscled back. "Careful, Tom. That speedo able to hold your cock when it's hard?" he purred low enough so that only they could hear.

"It stretches..." Tom whispered in reply, leaning forward, so that Dan wouldn't push him over. Mashing his huge chest against Dan's giant back. Bring his hands back up to Dan's giant deltoids, caressing and squeezing them. Then down the massive arms, feeling the thick horseshoes that comprised Dan's powerful triceps as his cock hardened, stretching the speedo. The spandex already barely held Tom in. Now, it was sliding off, as the young freak's tool swelled, pushing against Dan's back, thick and hot and pulsating. The speedo finally retreated from the big shaft, sliding back with a smack, having to make do with only holding in Tom's huge nuts. "Guess the speedo knew I was too horny to be held back..." Tom purred, nuzzling Dan's thick neck. As around them, men began to lie down, and sleep.

"Well, since we no longer have an audience, how about you use that big cock of yours to fuck the birthday boy, huh? It's the only gift I really want this year," Dan moaned. He pulled down his trunks to expose his big, tanned butt. Each globe of gluteal muscle was dense and striated. No one could ever get an ass this perfect without the spice! He squatted up and down to show how it flexed and relaxed. "Please?"

Tom let out a shuddering groan of lust, watching Dan's huge ass flex enticingly. Beside them, Alex gasped in awe and lust, just as he was sitting back, his eyes fluttering closed, his cock rock hard in his shorts. Tom had eyes only for Dan though. He stepped forward, pulling his big balls out of his speedos. "Fuck Dan. There's nothing I'd love better than to give you a good fuck. Hell, it's like it's my birthday!" He chuckled, and placed his hands on Dan's giant, sweeping lats. Grabbing the huge wings of muscle and then running his hands down them, caressing them, until his big mitts rested on Dan's powerful, taut middle. He stood behind the big man, his twitching cockhead running over the huge, striated mass of each glute. Exploring it. Then he worked his way between them, pre oozing out now, as he found his target. "Happy Birthday, Dan..." he purred, as he gripped the big man hard, and thrust his monster tool up Dan's immense, powerful muscle ass.

Dan grunted and moaned. He was so big he could take it. There was no pain, only pleasure! His ass hugged Tom's cock like a glove as it pierced deeper and deeper. Dan eagerly pressed back into it, speeding up the penetrative process. "There we go..." he moaned. "Now fuck me, Tom. Fuck me..."

Tom let out a shuddering moan, feeling Dan push back against him. "Oh fuck Dan..." he breathed, his voice ragged. He reached around, trying to get his huge arms around Dan's immense lats, up to grip Dan's giant pecs. He managed, to a point, just enough to grab the bottom of Dan's giant pecs, his fingers brushing along Dan's thick nips. Tom started moving his hips, slowly at first. Then faster. Using more and more of his incredible strength, knowing that Dan could take all of it and more. "Oh fuck yeah!" Tom groaned, loudly, not caring who heard. (Not that it woke any of the sleeping beauties nearby.) Tom kept pushing in, harder, slamming his huge dick all the way in, his big balls slamming into Dan's powerful ass, making Tom gasp at the end of every jackhammering thrust.

Dan moaned every time he felt the stinging slap of the wrecking balls Tom called his nuts slapping up against his rock hard buns. No one else on earth knew what it felt like to get fucked with a cock this big. And pity on them, he thought, as he rose to higher levels of pleasure, his own balls swelling, readying their loads. His dick was swollen, slapping up against his pecs. "Mmf... MMMFFF... you... you almost there, buddy?" he moaned out, his ass tensing in preparation of his orgasmic blast.

"Oh god fuck yes" Tom spat out, his breathing heavy, his huge pecs heaving, pushing against Dan's massive back. He was gripping Dan as hard as he could, pulling on the big man's nips. Slamming his huge dick home as hard as he could. His huge tool swelling, throbbing. Getting so rigid and thick it felt like it was going to explode. And then it did, shuddering violently, sending a huge wave of cum into Dan, every muscle on Tom's insane body flexing, bloating. His huge dick rushing to empty his seemingly limitless, cum-bloated balls.

Dan released his own load at the same time, bursting up into the air in an arc and splattering on his broad chest, dripping down his cobbled abs in rivers and then shooting out several feet in front of him as he aimed it away, getting almost ten feet on one shot! They came for minutes on end until they were spent, their hulking bodies still tingling, still slowly growing. "Fuck... it's always so good..." Dan moaned.

"Oh fuck..." was Tom's only comment, although the tone clearly signaled agreement. He held on tight to Dan's huge, and growing form. His own cock swelling, along with his muscles. But ever more surrounded by Dan's growing glutes. And it was becoming harder for Tom to hold on to Dan's nips, as the big lad's swelling lats pushed Tom's growing arms further and further out to the sides. After several more minutes of cumming inside Dan's huge ass, Tom was finally empty. He let out a deep sigh of contentment, and reluctantly pulled out.

Dan woke up some time later on the grass in the backyard, naked. He wondered where his trunks had gone off to and found them a few feet away. He stood up... and up and up! Things looked a little shorter now. He must've grown a bit... maybe he was finally seven feet tall? And as he looked down at the even greater expanse of his chest, he knew it wouldn't be out of the question for him to be a little over 700 lbs. He reached down and shoved on his trunks while the other guests were waking from their naps in various degrees of studliness.

Tom slumbered beside him, nearly as big. The speedo looking more like a thong or possibly even g-string, as it struggled to contain even a fraction of the sleeping young man's giant glutes. Tom slowly awoke, and rolled over, his massive cock and balls still flopping about. He grinned, and reached down, trying to stuff them in. His balls went in with some protest, and when he stuffed his cock in, only about half was willing to be covered. The other half bulged out the top, thick and potent. He stood up slowly, only an inch shorter than Dan. He grinned, and then laughed when he saw the poor trunks, barely able to cover Dan. He looked around, to see strong, muscular men rising slowly, their clothes looking too tight for their new bodies, some of them even pulling off torn shirts. From the upstairs window, they could hear energetic grunting begin. It sounded like Colin and Peter had awoken as well. Alex was about 475 lbs. of pure muscle and cock now, and he was nearly as nude as Tom!

"Mmm... time to test the new equipment out with a swim in the pool!" Dan chuckled as he headed toward the water and jumped in, causing a big splash! His head easily cleared the water level even on the deep end, and he swam quickly and easily, even though his denser muscles made it more difficult to float.

Tom grinned, and jumped in after him, water splashing out of the pool as he entered, his 680 pounds of solid brawn displacing a large volume of water. Alex grinned, and rushed over as well, jumping in after the two larger men, making a smaller but still large splash of his own. Tom swam back and forth, from one side of the pool to the other in only a few strokes, his huge body covering the small distance easily. He came up to Dan, and grinned. "It feels good to cool off a bit, after we worked up all that heat, doesn't it..." he chuckled.

"You can say that again... and it looks like the other guests are enjoying the results of their nap, too," he pointed out. The other men and teenagers were examining their larger bodies, testing their strong, lean muscles and cradling the new, mesmerizing bulges from their crotches with wonder. The boys that had brought their swimsuits showed muscles that were on par with amateur bodybuilders and there were even a few men who looked a bit bigger than that!

The guests were enjoying themselves, amazed at the changes in everyone. Some wondered aloud what could cause such a thing. But as it was pointed out that everyone had grown, speculation turned to various exotic things: radiation, genetic changes, even aliens. The last theory gained more credence, as everyone shared notes on falling asleep. No one minded though, and one or two men grabbed their crotches and joked about giving the aliens a proper thank you. Dan and Tom heard Alex gasp. Following his eyes, they could see in the top bedroom window, the sight of Peter, even more massive than before. Colin had his legs around Peter's powerful middle, and his arms around Peter's thick neck. Peter was pounding him in the ass, his cock a massive log, hitting the younger man hard. Alex blushed furiously, watching in awe, his own dick popping out of his trunks underwater.

Dan swam over and stroked Alex' dick underneath the water where it was difficult for the other guests to see it. "You like that, huh? My dad and Colin are crazy for each other. And the bigger they get, the hornier they get, the louder their sex gets. They had to reinforce the bed to have it withstand their fuckings, Alex." As he was saying all this, he was rhythmically stroking Alex' big rod, caressing the ridge of the head, delicately tripping his fingers down the long, long shaft. "You want to join them? I'm sure they'd be open to playing around with another stud..."

Alex let out a low groan of appreciation. His horniness increased by both Dan's descriptions of Colin and Peter, and by his closeness to Dan and Tom. "F- fuck..." he stammered. "I'd love that. Those big studs..." He turned, and looked at Dan, and a sly grin appeared on his face. "But as hot as those two are... you and Tom are hotter..." He reached back, and let his hand travel over Dan's rock hard abs, down to the barely contained bulge in Dan's trunks. "To have you and Tom fuck me... oh man..." He shivered at the thought.

"Heh, at this rate, we'll never get to presents," Dan chuckled as he started to make out with Alex and squeeze his ass, working his fingers into the man's tight asshole and making the big man moan like a bitch.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (September 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 03:11 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
WHOA! That chapter was even hotter! Loved how you've described how their growth happened during their sex, and just how much bigger they have become! It was amazing, once again extreme hotness!

Cheers!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 10:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
This chapter sorta marks the end of this portion of the story. The next chapter shakes things up quite a bit... hope it doesn't piss anyone off. {{:3
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2010, 02:07 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Outstanding work! Can't wait to see the next section...love a story that makes some people get their panties in a twist.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2010, 02:20 PM

LOL, well I don't think the reaction from the audience was that bad. BTW, good to know you enjoy the story, I enjoy your stories immensely, too. Offseason muscleheads FTW!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options