The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:14 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Carl's journey

Hey guys!! this is something I've written for fun while waiting the computer process some heavy data... I don't have too much in mind for the plot, but it seems the possibilities are good! tell me what you think!

Carl's Journey

Ok, let's see... I'm a small town guy who likes his small town life and his small town friends. Name's Carl and you may have noticed I like living here. The only thing that bothers me? There’s only one Gym around! I like to lift weights but the only gym around is far from a musclehead’s heaven! Ok, Big John makes all he can to provide us a good equipment to train our asses but all the weights are kind of getting too light for me these days. I should say I'm proud of my recent gains! Everyone in town seem to know me these days. The guys are always talking about how solid my muscles look and big John - who taught me everything I know about weight lifting – says that soon he won’t be the one called big anymore… I think he’s right!

I started lifting when I was around 17. Big John had just opened his Gym. He is my father’s childhood friend and I know him since ever! I was just a couple of bones wrapped in thin skin at that time and Big John (who isn’t called big for no reason) almost dragged me to his gym every day. My father just laughed at my face saying that Big John wanted to get him instead of me, but they made a “deal” where I would be Big John’s “victim”. He would tell me every day that I was his pupil, that he knew for sure that I had the right genetics and all that stuff which could make me a great bodybuilder but it was really hard to understand anything when it feels like your legs are going to melt from so much pain with every step you take!

But all that was 5 year ago. Now all I can say is I’m very grateful that my father and his great friend forced me to start training. In fact there’s not a day I don’t imagine myself getting bigger and bigger!

So, here I am, another day… kind of a normal day – which means nothing happening around here! I just warmed up lifting some logs or anything heavy enough I found around my family’s small farm – something that became my routine since the weights at Big John’s started getting too light. Then I run to town – cardio! – to do my training for the day. I got to the gym and everything was just like always. The guys were struggling under the small weights, Big John was at the reception desk taking care of business and here and there some guy asked me to spot him. It was one of those brief moments when you look around and say: “I think I’m done here!” Don’t get me wrong! I love this town! I have great friends and all but something deep inside me told it was time to change.

That’s when HE entered the Gym! Saying that guy was big was nothing! I just had never imagined someone could get so fucking HUGE in my whole life!! I mean, I have seen the pros in magazines and so, but seeing someone THAT big just a couple of feet away from you is other thing!

The guy entered the gym and instantly there was no sound! Everyone was in shock with the sight of the huge figure standing beside John – and for the first time in my life I saw him as tiny John! The monster must have been around 6’5” or so and easily over 340lbs of solid muscle! He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and a pair of shorts that showed all of the mounds and valleys all over his body. Fibers and veins popped around with the smallest movement and I could swear I could see the veins all over him pulsing with every heartbeat!

After some endless seconds Big John started talking:

“Hey guys! Here is our new mate Allan. He’s gonna train with us while he’s in town!” all the guys looked at each other with a kind of fearful look while the monster just stood there breathing slowly… God! I was in shock just staring at how his immense pecs went up and down with every breath he took!

I was lost in my gazing when suddenly the deepest voice I’ve ever herd talked shaking me so hard out of the trance that I jumped in place:

“You! Big One!” The monster said pointing at me “You’re gonna help me around here!” I just stood in place looking back at him! “Is he really talking to me?” I thought at first. I knew for sure that I was by far the biggest one of the guys training around. Maybe even a little bigger than Big John already, but hearing a muscle freak calling you big is a whole different thing!

He approached me and all I did was keep starring wide eyed back at him. He must have noticed I was kind of shocked. “Hey big man, don’t be afraid! I’m here for the same reason as you!” He said and the big paw crashed on my shoulder. My five year strength training didn’t let me fall to the floor, but I know for sure that would have made any other guy around be sore for days!

When I looked down his big paw was now waiting for my hand. “I’m Allan, but my friends call me All.” We shook hands - in fact HE shook half my body - and he started talking about the summer house he bought near the town. Later I discovered he had recently earned his pro card and had just started his bulking season. “God! He’s gonna get even bigger!” was the first thing I thought when he told me that

“I’ll be hitting this Gym while I’m around and it seems you’re the big one around here! You’ll be the only one besides Big John who can spot me” All said looking me in the eyes. And I should say that I felt like I was going to explode from hearing that I was big from such a huge guy! “What do you say? Are we training partners?” and the big rough paw was once again waiting for mine to sink again among the thickest fingers I ever saw.

“Sure!” I said trying to sound as confident as possible “I just don’t think we will have enough weights or proper equipment for you here..” I said now a little more used to his presence. “That’s a minor problem” He said while his giant arm crossed the back of my shoulders and his hand landed on my left trap dragging me to the reception area of the gym. Shit! That arm must weight a ton!! “I just talked to your friend John and my sponsor will help a little in that matter!” All said looking at john

“He’s gonna bring the weights you’re asking for so long Carl!” John said with a big smile in his face but only when I saw a small tear forming on the corner of Big John’s red eye I realized how important it all was to him! It isn’t every day you see a 6’ tall 240lbs muscle daddy with tears in his eyes! That Gym was the work of his life and he was finally getting the help he always needed! Later I would discover that the Gym itself was a minor project of his…

The days went by and things were just too good to be true! Big John was distributing happiness around when All’s sponsors delivered the new equipment. At first it would be installed at All’s house, in a private Gym, but All preferred to make a deal with John where he would lend the space and All would let John use his equipment for commercial use. All said he didn't like to train alone - and it was easy to see that the reason was he loved the effect his enormous muscles had on the people around. Of course All would have priority to use any of the machines, but such a huge monster would have that anywhere…

After it was all installed and ready to use Big John called me to take a look at the new Gym. The new machines shining bright, very different from the improvised stuff we had before.

“See Carl” Big John said putting his big arm around my shoulders “Now we have the tools to turn you into a real muscle monster” and he looked deep into my eyes like never before. I confess I was kind of scared to see him talking like the only important thing was my muscles, not the Gym, like it was something he had planed without consulting me... but deep inside I knew I wanted it just as bad as my whole life mentor.

It didn’t matter if I didn’t choose this path by my own. I was here and I loved it! I started to feel an urge to lift HEAVY building inside me while I was looking back at Big John’s eyes, and somehow I knew he knew exactly how I felt. “Yes son! Time to go heavy!”

That’s when All arrived. “Wow!! Check this out!” He said with his powerful deep voice walking among the new machines. I still wasn’t used to how he made everything look small around him! It was almost comical the way he had to bend his thick torso or walk sideways to go through the equipment.

"These guys are fast! I thought it would take at least another day to get everything done here!” All said spontaneously hitting a huge lat spread when he put both hands on his relatively small waist while checking the new equipment. I kept starring at how the strands of flesh came from the thick hands going around the huge forearms doing nothing but getting thicker as they went up to his elbows, the way the relaxed biceps hung from the bones being pressed outwards by the mountain of thick flesh that were his pecs, but what still impressed me the most was how his huge traps went above the round delts and engulfed the thick neck in a way it seemed his small head was going pop out of it from the pressure.

“Hey, what are you waiting for? Get ready to the torture!” All said looking down at me sounding excited “this is gonna be your first day in hell!!”

Carl's Jouney - part 2

Carl's Journey - part 3

Carl's Journey - part 4

Carl's Journey - part 5

Carl's Journey - part 6

Carl's journey - part 7

Carl's journey - part 8

Carl's Jouney - part 9

Last edited by curinga; May 22nd, 2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Just updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (January 24th, 2013), dickasauras (January 31st, 2013), Freaker!! (January 23rd, 2013), Hanugumo (January 23rd, 2013), iceman75 (January 23rd, 2013), jcb60970 (January 24th, 2013), Lukullus (January 23rd, 2013), manlion (January 24th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 23rd, 2013), muscular (January 25th, 2013), nnnrg (January 26th, 2013), outsider (January 24th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 23rd, 2013), vlad (January 25th, 2013), Vortex010105 (January 24th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (January 23rd, 2013), xenon (January 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2013, 10:08 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
I, for one, am glad that it took extra time to process the data. This is a great start to a new adventure. Good description. I am looking forward to more of Carl's journey with Big John and All.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 03:53 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It's really great to read another tale from you! The setup was great, nice characters, and their relationship have a nice background which can be developed into a very intense muscle master/muscle pupil dynamics, and maybe depending on which direction you take, there can be amazing surprises along the way.

Congratulations again, thanks for sharing this story with us!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options