The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:27 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear Ended 14: Family

Again, I apologize for the long wait on the conclusion to this story. It's been my first story--an interesting ride. Thank you all for your support, suggestions and comments, without them I would have stopped ages ago. This story started very realistic (hah! well, as these things go) and has transformed along the way...What do you guys prefer? Any advice for future stories?

Previously:
1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16939
3. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16949
4. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16953
5. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16957
6. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16971
7. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17064
8. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17065
9. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17076
10. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17089
11. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17115
12. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17136

PART XIV

I could not feel my ass. Not as an ass, anyways. It felt turned inside out, stuffed beyond recognition with the two biggest cocks I had ever seen—at the same time. In front of me, Aleksey’s body rose in a steaming mountain of fur, his pecs each bigger than my head and his mammoth arms capped with finger-width veins. I could feel his son’s body behind me, above me, on top of me, granite muscle and a sixpack that grated against my back as the muscleboy kissed my neck.

My whole body was coursing through with heat, as if my blood had turned to fire. But it didn’t hurt—it felt great, amazing, the best feeling I’d ever had. In my mind, something switched in the way I felt about sex. Rather than viewing Marcus and his father as invasive forces, giant cocks greedily plunging into my asshole, I saw myself as the predator, my ass like a blackhole that would swallow their cocks and demand MORE. I pushed myself down harder and harder until I felt Aleksey’s hot, hairy obliques dig into my ass and knew that all 14 inches of his mammoth dick, along with his son’s ten, were buried up to their hilts. I bounced experimentally, and heard twin gasps from man and boy on either side of me, Marcus’ abs flexing against my back. I took hold of Aleksey’s nipples and his titanic body relaxed into a half-swoon. I was in control now!

“Fuck me harder!” I said. They obliged, both thrusting deep into me, but it wasn’t enough. “HARDER!” I ground myself onto Aleksey’s tool, twisting his nipples. It was too much for the hairy giant, and with a great shuddering roar he stood, pulling me off Marcus’ cock so I was his alone. Arms wrapped around me, he pumped twice and SHOT his load. ‘Shot’ was no metaphor here—it felt like a hundred bullets inside me, one hundred points of burning light. Aleksey’s face bore a crazy expression, eyes rolled back, sweat flowing off his body in torrents. He came and came, so much that I could taste it in my mouth and smell it through my body. As he came I twisted his nipples, licking up his thick neck and down into the forest that covered his pecs. The giant shuddered, load spent, and fell back.

Marcus caught me as he father fell back onto the couch, cut blond arms wrapping around my chest. He bit my shoulder and said, “You want it hard?”

And, like that, he had me on my knees, my face buried in his father’s furry abs, his dick buried in my ass and riding me like he never had before, snarling and grunting like an animal above me. He shoved into me with the full force of his ripped body.

But somehow…I was unfased. I twisted on his cock, turning up to face him. The intense expression on his face changed to one of surprise—to shock. I followed his gaze down my body, and my own jaw dropped mid-fuck.

I had a nice body. I wasn’t shy about it—I worked out several times a week and had thick arms and the beginning of a sixpack. Not any more. No, not any more.

I could barely see over the shelves of my OWN pecs, thick and meaty and lightly dusted with black hair. Every time Marcus thrust into me, pushed his father’s cum further into me, they flexed bigger, and I could see veins start to snake down into them from my shoulders. My flat stomach now was bulging on every thrust—literally bulging, rising above my new pecs as if I were about to give birth to twisted, knotted muscle. My gut expanded and Marcus’ pace increased, making me look like a powerlifter. I reached up to lay my own arms on Marcus’. They were still smaller, but quickly catching up. There was no ‘bulking up phase’ for me—the first things to appear were corded veins running down my arms, looking awkward against their small girth. Then, they began to GROW, ripped muscle pushing out on every side, expanding and hardening at once. I could feel Marcus’ cock reaching less and less deeply into my ass as the muscles there pushed out, my treetrunk quads forcing his pelvis away from me.

I sat up on his cock, wrapping my own arms around Marcus—they fit now, fit perfectly. As I stretched my back I could feel the muscles in it shoot out, making me wince at first, then laugh in triumph. I kissed Marcus hard, my tongue (a good two inches longer!) snaking down his throat. I could feel my pecs clashing with his, my abs pushing into his—and winning!

A great moan passed from Marcus’ lips into mine, and I felt him shoot into me like firehose of warm spunk. As he did I could feel the muscles in my ass expanding, tightening like a vice around his ten incher. Marcus tried to pull away, but I held him fast in my arms, which were now positively rippling with muscles. Using only my firm ass I sucked his cock in and pushed it out again, in and out. I pushed my musclestud to the floor, thick hands on his meaty, sweating pecs, my ass still pumping him and out of me as he moaned and howled with pleasure.

I stretched up on Marcus’ cock, and could feel my whole body expand, lengthening and thickening, a column of muscle stretching up to the ceiling. It was a good thing Marcus had a quick recovery time, because I was riding his still-hard dick into tomorrow, making his whole body shiver in delight.

Marcus was running his hands over my expanding body in amazement, up to my mountainous shoulders and down over square pecs and cobbled abs. His hands finally found their way to my cock, and he began to jack me off. Only…now my cock was growing too, both of Marcus thick hands barely able to contain it as it swelled, growing longer and thicker and more twisted with veins. I had had a respectable six inches, but now I was nearer nine, and still growing! Marcus pulled me down into a kiss, and my new cock slid along his sweat-slick abs, fucking them as he fucked me.

I started to cum, more powerfully than I ever had before, jet after jet up onto Marcus’ face. He licked it up greedily, thrusting faster and faster until we were both coming in unison, me all over his face and pecs, him into me for the second time. Before I even had time to recover, I felt strong, hairy arms around me and was forcibly lifted off of Marcus’ thick dick. Aleksey stood in front of me, no longer towering over me. Our pecs touched, my smooth ones on his furry ones, a good foot away from out bodies.

“Welcome to the family,” Aleksey said, and reached in to kiss me. Behind me, a glorious set of pecs and bulging abs pressed their sweaty existence into my back. Marcus sucked on my neck.

“Welcome home,” he said.

THE END

Last edited by 5uiat; November 5th, 2009 at 03:36 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sockins33's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:43 PM

sockins33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sockins33 Send a message via Yahoo to sockins33
That was awesome! Great story!!
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:27 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Amazing ending, so hot.
  #4   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
Agreed. Super hot.
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 06:04 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Woof!

Very nice!

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2009, 01:28 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Fantastic! What imagery!
Mike
  #7   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 12:55 AM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
Awesome conclusion! But I'd double check the names. You switch around a lot, but maybe that was the goal?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options