The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2009, 02:16 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear Ended 13: Marcus Comes Home

Hey guys, this one has been a LONG time coming, and I think I'm getting near the end of the Rear Ended saga...it has been a fantastic ride, and as a first time writer I think I actually learned a lot about myself sexually from doing it. If you enjoy it please let me know!

Previously:
1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16939
3. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16949
4. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16953
5. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16957
6. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16971
7. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17064
8. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17065
9. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17076
10. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17089
11. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17115
12. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17136

PART XIII

I was suspended midair by a pair of hairy arms each the size of my torso, staring up an expanse of chest as broad and hot as the Sahara and as craggy as the Himalayas, coated in bristling, twisted hairs, staring up to a sharp jaw, a bearded face, eyes crystal and cold and seemingly without emotion. Aleksey’s treetrunk cock stood 14 inches straight up from his body, grinding up against my asshole. My ass puckered with the fear that I felt, my whole body shook. Marcus’ father looked on coldly, intently. I had passed the point of no return: he was going to fuck me. Whether I survived the process or not was no longer his concern.

“Relax,” he growled. “Hurt…less.”

His arms, wormed through with finger-thick veins, began to push my body down, down, splitting open the gates of my asshole with the fist-sized head of his cock. His dick was literally as long as my forearm and as thick—I couldn’t believe that it could ever fit inside me. It hurt, and I tensed more, which made it hurt more. I whimpered, then pleaded, then screamed!

And then I felt Aleksey push me to him, my body descending onto the hard carpet of his chest (my cock disappeared into his abs), and Marcus’ father snaked his tongue into my screaming mouth. The kiss was unexpectedly tender, and I felt myself relax instantly at the feel of his warm mouth. His tongue was even longer than his son’s, and I could feel it probing my tonsils, literally snaking its way down my throat. I opened up my throat to take it, and felt my body relax entirely in the process.

Before I knew it, the tip of Aleksey’s arm-length cock was inside me, pushing up against the walls of my ass from the inside as his inhumanly long tongue gently fucked my throat. He began to push his dick back and forth, very slowly and gently as he continued to make love to my mouth. In his first entry maybe four inches had gone in—the behemoth had a good ten more to go.

Marcus’ father broke the kiss, tongue withdrawing inch by inch from my mouth. His eyes were still serious, but I thought I detected a hint of compassion alongside fierce, wolf-like pleasure. His voice was like steel: "I fuck you harder than you ever been fucked. You bitch, I master." I became aware again of his titanic, hairy body squirming beneath me, rippling with power as he sought to stuff another inch of his fuckpole up my chute. "Take my cock, slave." I could feel his balls grinding against my ass, cock relaxing, pushing into itself, and then flexing—pushing into me. My interior was churning in the liquid of his copious pre-cum. Aleksey grunted as he worked himself into me, his face a mask of concentration.

I breathed in and out, willing myself to ignore the pain. Instead I focused on his muscles—and what muscles! My mouth found its way to his neck. I should really say his traps, since only an inch of thick neck stuck up above his mounded traps. "You like neck? Thicker than bull neck. Bite my neck, slave." Even his traps had a patchwork of hair, and Aleksey moaned and visibly relaxed as I licked and bit the solid muscle. I worked my way to his right shoulder. There was a clear split where deltoid met shoulder, and there the thick, worm-like veins that coursed up and down his arms began.

I gripped the man-titan’s upper arm in my teeth as the eighth inch of his staff forced its way into me. God it hurt. My breaths were short and I could feel a constant low moan coming from my throat. Aleksey looked at me, teeth digging into his throbbing bicep, and a cruel smile broke across his face. His forearm wrapped around my head and he flexed, pushing my face into the brick wall of his furry chest. "Now you drown in muscle, slave boy!" I drenched the man-rug in my saliva as I struggled to taste every inch of his granite pecs.

Aleksey had worked what must have been an tenth inch of pulsating man meat into me when I heard a door slam and a voice ring out, deeply masculine but still boyish:

“Dad! I’m home!”

Aleksey grunted beneath me, making both our bodies shake, but his eyes were glazed with intent pleasure and I could tell he had only half-registered that Marcus was home. Instead of slowing down or pulling out, the behemoth began to speed up, pumping into me like a battering ram at a castle’s gates. His eyes were half craved and I could see flecks of spit on his beard. Aleksey growled, "we finish now, finish now!" He couldn’t get up to the speed he wanted from the floor, so Marcus’ dad rose, a crescendo of matted hair and thick muscle, holding me like nothing in his treetrunk arms.

The hairy beast lumbered over to the couch and dropped me onto it, his cock still tight in my sphincter. He descended down on me, a crushing mass of muscle behind the spear of his cock. All I could see was the expanse of his furry chest and bulging arms, all I could smell was the sour smell of pure man testosterone. I could feel his low-hanging balls slapping my ass as his dick poured itself in. "Take...all!" He was thrusting harder now, harder and harder, not caring that I hadn’t been opened up for the final four inches of his obscene fuckpole. Sweat coursed off his chest, wicking itself off the hair of his low-hanging pecs to fall directly into my mouth. It hurt. It hurt like nothing I had ever felt, but I was too overwhelmed to make a noise.

And then, suddenly, the pain stopped. Everything stopped. My eyes slowly focused, gradually comprehending what was going on in front of me.

Two blond arms, large as my calves and twisted through with veins, had wrapped themselves tight around the dripping, heaving carpet of Aleksey’s chest and were holding the giant in place. Marcus’ voice rang out from behind his father, soft with rage.

“Dad. Stop. You are going to kill him.”

Aleksey’s nostrils flared, and his eyes lost their lust-glazed, blind look. He flexed his chest, but Marcus held on firm. Inch by inch, Marcus pulled his father out of me. Feeling had returned to my body and I whimpered as the cock—thick as a pint glass, as a rolled newspaper, as thick as a man’s fist—began to withdraw from my smarting ass. As the apple-sized head popped out, Aleksey stood back and Marcus released him.

The two gods stood side by side, father flushed and naked, dripping with sex, son nearly bursting out of an underarmor shirt, face red with rage. The family resemblance was uncanny, and but for the father’s dark hair, he could have been Marcus in the future. The tip of Aleksey’s cock was still drooling precum onto the carpet. Marcus had clearly just come home from the gym, and his underarmor was soaked through, transparent with sweat so that every brick of his distended abs stood out in stark relief.

“Dad,” Marcus said. To my surprise he sounded…disappointed? That couldn’t be right. He had been fuming with rage just a second ago. “I thought we agreed to wait. To do it together. You know how you lose control sometimes.” Marcus was reprimanding his father—but not for having sex with me, not for almost killing me—he was angry that his father hadn’t waited for him!

Aleksy’s expression was blank. Marcus punched his father’s chest, causing sweat to spray everywhere but not budging the rock-hard muscle. “Dad!” he said, “look at me!”

Aleksey turned to his son, treetrunk arms shooting out to grab his son by the neck and crotch. He lifted his huge son a foot into the air, arms pulsing with the effort.

“Your way slow,” Aleksey breathed. “You want have fun, play with little guy. Take months to grow. I not interested in little guy. I want him big enough play with NOW.”

Marcus fought, twisting and pummeling his father’s arms and hairy chest. It made no difference.

“I think we do things MY way,” Aleksey said. He put his son down and pulled the underarmor shirt over his head, revealing the glorious ripped mass of muscle underneath. “Take pants off,” he ordered, and Marcus obeyed. Despite my stud’s anger, I could see his dick was already at half-mast.

“I already warm plaything up for us. Now, you fuck him. Then, we give him the gift.”

Marcus strode over to me. He looked troubled, and his eyes said “I’m sorry” even as his massive blond body bent over me. I had an impression of sparkling blue eyes, a blond buzz cut, a thick jaw capping a wide neck. Marcus’ chest had never looked better, massive but ripped so that I could see veins coursing through his abs and down the tops of his pecs. Blond hair was just starting to sprout between those pecs. The bulging arms took hold of me and Marcus eased his dick into my over-stretched hole.

“Relax,” he whispered. “Trust me. You’ll understand when it’s over.”

His mouth found mine and I closed my eyes as the boy-god starting humping. I could see the veins in his abs throb, delivering blood to his hardening cock as it pounded me. Marcus made no pretenses about ‘going light’, ramming into me with the full force of his formidable body right from the start. But I had been so loosened up that it just felt…great. Amazing.

"You've got a great ass," Marcus was saying, reassuring me, comforting. "God, it feels so good around me. My big musclecock never feels better than when you're clamped around it. Ohhhhh yeah, milk it!"

I was moaning, running my hands over the curves of his chest, over his hair, pulling his face down to kiss me again. It was a long, deep kiss, and after it I didn’t open my eyes for almost a minute, just feeling the huge boy move inside of me, listening to him pant and heave.

When I opened my eyes something was blocking my eyes, splitting my field of vision in two. I traced the wide object back to its source and realized that Marcus’ dad had come to stand over my head, looming like a hairy mountain, and it was his titanic cock that was hovering over my face, leaking precum that ran down my pecs and pooled in my abs. Aleksey commanded me, voice booming: "Taste!" I reached out with my tongue to taste the quivering beast, aware as I did that its partner—its progeny—was pistoning in and out of my ass.

Aleksey growled his approval. I could hardly see his face over his furry pecs.

“More,” he said, “You not hurt me. Taste. Bite. More is better.”

I glanced down at Marcus, who had by this time worked up a good sweat over his massive frame. The boy’s face was intent, but he flashed me a hint of a smile between thrusts. And I reached up, stuggling to get my mouth over his father’s shaft, and bit down lightly, suctioning with all the force of my lips. Aleksey moaned and drew his cock back so that the fist-sized head was at my mouth. I sucked on the head alone, my mouth filling with pre-cum, pushing my tongue into the bear’s foreskin.

Aleksey reached out and took his son’s head in one paw, pulling Marcus down to his cock as well.

“Even big boy need protein,” he said. And then we were both servicing the Russian giant, licking up and down the shaft, swirling the head with our tongues, all as Marcus fucked me. We snuck kissed between licks, a secret pact between us. I could feel Marcus’ hot pecs pressing against mine.

And then Aleksey withdrew his cock and I was just kissing Marcus, intent with the pleasure of it, barely noticing that he was fucking me with less and less of his huge girth. Then the boy-god’s dick left me and I felt something else at my hole, something huge, something obscene.

"Now, I think, you ready," said Aleksey. "Now submit completely. My cock inside you. My cock become you."

Marcus never stopped kissing me as his father entered me from behind. I gripped onto the son's pecs, squeezing as the pain increased, but Marcus worked through it with me. And Aleksey entered easier this time, forcing his way until all 14 inches of his inhuman cock were buried in me, and then very, very slowly beginning to rock back and forth. It felt like his cock was at my throat.

"You like bitch? You like throbbing cock split you in two! Marcus right, slave, you have good ass. Good for me to destroy! See this body? Muscles bigger than mountain, more hair than wolf. All this muscle ram cock into you, break you--remake you!"

As the hairy behemoth began to fuck me, Marcus kissed down my body, taking my cock in his mouth. He worked it with his long tongue in synch with his father’s thrusts. I was already on the edge, and now I shot involuntarily into Marcus’ mouth, making the blond head stop. I could see his adam’s apple working to take it all down.

Aleksey began to gather speed. He was moaning and growling freely now, sounding for all the world like some primordial beast. I felt faint from cumming, fainter still from the 14 inches pounding my hole. With every thrust Aleksey’s abs crunched to diamond hardness under a carpet of dark hair. As my spasms of cum subsided, Aleksey lifted me and sat so that I was facing him, face buried in the sweat of his hairy armpits. I lapped it up, my butt now totally relaxed and receptive.

And then Aleksey said, “Now!”

I felt Marcus’ satiny skin against my back, his mouth on my neck and shoulders. Aleksey lifted me up, withdrawing half his cock while leaving seven inches stuffed in me. And then I felt Marcus’ ten-incher at my hole—in my hole! The blond musclestud gyrated at my back, his cock slowly snaking up me next to his father’s fuckpole.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

I put my arms on Aleksey’s giant traps and pushed myself up, then let myself fall. I began to fuck myself on both father and son’s incredible dicks at the same time, bouncing up and down as their members found their way further in. It felt incredible, unbelievable. I barely noticed the pain. I didn’t even notice that Aleksey wasn’t looking as big in comparison to me, that the arms I was pumping myself up and down on his shoulders with were pumped bigger than they had ever been, or that a trail of hair was creeping up my increasingly ripped chest…

Last edited by 5uiat; October 11th, 2009 at 02:42 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2009, 02:33 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<< drool >>

<< gasp >>

Thanks!

I needed that!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2009, 05:38 PM

condemned88 is on a distinguished road
Woow..

*cough* *cleans up* *erhem*

So, how bout' them Dodgers?
  #4   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2009, 06:24 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
A shame to see it coming to and end...but not too soon I hope. It's been a fun ride.
  #5   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2009, 10:05 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Wow, that was just what I wanted. Thanks.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fan. freaking. tastic.
i love sex-growth
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply