The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 06:12 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended part 11: Dad

Ready to meet Marcus' father? Let me know what you think/what you want!
Previously:
1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16939
3. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16949
4. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16953
5. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16957
6. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16971
7. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17064
8. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17065
9. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17076
10. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17089

PART XI

I looked up from the broad blond chest that spread itself out under my head like a stone shelf. My muscles were aching from the workout, ass aching, stomach roiling with two stud’s hot cum. We were in the middle of the locker room. I was recovering from my orgasm against Marcus’ chest while Marcel worked himself toward another one, beefy Hispanic body thrusting in and out of a petite Asian girl. And, for the first time, I realized we had an audience. Six or seven guys of various sizes and in various states of undress standing around us, silent in awe of the incredible scene playing out in front of their eyes. Seeing them I recoiled into Marcus, but he just smiled down at me and kissed me deep, rubbing a hand over my abs.

“Marcel can find his own way home,” Marcus said. “Let’s go.”

As I soaped my musclegod’s body in the shower for the second time today, he popped the question.

“I want you to spend the night at mine tonight.”

“Are you sure? Your dad…”

Marcus looked at me very seriously.

“We’ll have dinner. It will be fine.” He caught my hand in his big hand. His blue eyes were steady on me. “We’ve had a great time. But I really like you, dude. I want to see if we can be…something more.” The words sounded small and awkward and somehow just right rumbling from that giant chest. Marcus kissed me, his arms enveloping me. More than anything, I realized, I felt safe.

We passed Marcel on our way out. He had switched places, his bottle-thick cock slapping the girl’s face as the guys who had been watching lined up to fuck her. Marcus laughed.

“Dude’s a fucking machine,” he said.

From then until dinner, my memory is a blur. I know I drove him home, know I went to classes in the afternoon even. What was said I have no idea. My mind was filled with a blond head and a broad back.

I put on some scent and made sure I was wearing jeans without holes in them (which counts as dressing up for a college student) before going to dinner. My gut was a mass of nerves as I rang the doorbell.

There was no answer.

I rang again, and heard something move on the other side. I could hear the pounding of heavy feet approach the door and stop. The door opened on a massive figure that blocked out almost all light from inside.

“Ah. You Marcus’ little friend,” boomed the giant silhouette. His accent was thick and gutteral. “I Aleksey. His father.”

The figure stood aside and I stepped in. In the full light, I could see Marcus’ beast of a father for the first time.

Aleksey was easily five inches taller than his son and half again as wide, towering to 6’7” with shoulders that spread four feet across and arms that bulged wider still. He was wearing a thin white v-neck shirt that stretched so much over his gigantic frame that it was almost transparent. It hugged muscles like blocks of granite that were covered, I could see even through the shirt, with a thick pelt of dark hair. The hair spilled out from the crevasse of his round pecs and over the top of the shirt, sprouting thick and curly all the way to his collarbone. It was jet-black for the most part, with just the slightest trace of grey.

“I trust you have comfortable journey?” His chest vibrated and the curly hairs jumped. I looked up guiltily to his face.

What a face. He had Marcus’ intense blue eyes, and I could see where the jock got his broad features. But where Marcus was cute, Aleksey was completely gruff and masculine. His face was square, hairline receding slightly and huge square clefted jawline covered in thick salt-and-pepper stubble that suggested he had shaved just this morning but was unable to keep his face beardless for more than a few minutes. He was beautifully pale, like ice, so that I could see a blue vein trace its way up his forehead. Everything about him was sharp—nose, cheeckbones, and glance.

“Marcus speak of you often,” he growled with the telltale formality of someone speaking their second language. “Come in.”

He held out a bearish arm to indicate that I should go past him. The arm was as thickly covered as his chest in dark hair and bulged obscenely, triceps hanging half a foot beneath the powerful mounds of his biceps. I walked past him, and as I breathed in I was overwhelmed by the almost animal scent of man that came from him—sweat and dirt and red meat.

No! I was with his son—Marcus said he wanted our relationship to go further. I could not—WOULD not—lust after his father. But my erection said differently.

“Sit,” Aleksey said, motioning a black leather couch in the living room that I found myself in. I sank weakly into the couch and watched as the behemoth, as much bear as man, sank slowly onto the couch opposite me. He was barefoot, and even his giant feet were topped with dark hair. His quads bulged under his jeans as he sat and the arms that came down to support his weight were like great oak trees. The couch sank a foot under his great bulk. My crotch jumped.

“You quiet.”

“I’m sorry—I just—I wasn’t quite prepared for—”

“Do not worry. I have this effect on many. I think because—” he flexed an arm. His shirt rolled back down his arm as the bicep expanded to the size of a medicine ball. Thick worms of veins ran down from his shoulder, but under his white skin I could see all the intricate networks of veins in his arm. Marcus’ arm was that of a child by comparison. “—because I am so large.”

I could only nod. Yes, yes he was.

“Marcus not home yet,” his father said. “We eat when he return.”

“Oh…okay.”

“In meantime,” he rolled his mountainous shoulders, sending a spasm down my rock-hard dick. “I have been at garage for all today. Very tired and muscles are sore.” He massaged the top of one arm at the point where bicep met trap in a valley of muscle. “Marcus usually does for me. He is not here. You will do.”

Without warning, he stripped off his shirt, unveiling column after column of power. Layers of hairy muscle fought for space on his chest. He had a powerlifter’s eight-pack, bulging from his body as far as his pecs, covered in twisting veins and, to top it off, a fine coat of curly hair. Above his abs the fur became coarse, bristling from pecs that hung a foot from his chest. His nipples were an inch wide at least, red and succulent peering out from a mass of dark hair. As his shirt cleared his head I got a view of his pits, pushed forward by his massive back muscles. They were deep caves, permanently dripping with pungent sweat, and overflowing with curls of black hair. The smell and sight made me cum, moaning uncontrollably and clutching my crotch. The behemoth gave me an unreadable look, his blue eyes shining, almost at level with the mounds of traps that reached almost to the top of his neck.

“You like, yes? Hard day at work. Lift many automobiles. You will give me massage.”

He rose in a surge of power, chest stretching, arching up to his full height. He was the size of a small truck. He unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them off in one motion. Underneath he was wearing white boxer-briefs that bulged dangerously in the middle. I could make out the mushroom-head of his cock, which was easily the size of my fist. Veins twisted down from his crotch to spread spider-like over his quads. Each leg was the size of my torso, ripped to shreds. The hair on them started with a light sprinkling and got denser as it traveled toward his calves, where it was so thick that I could only get a general impression of muscle beneath the tangled fur.

And then he lay down on the carpet in front of me. I could go on about that back forever—it rippled with power, from the massive upper body to a tiny waist divided into two mounds by his spine. His ass looked like someone had tried to stuff two basketballs into those boxer-briefs.

“Sit on butt. Massage back.” He ordered from the floor. In a trance I went over to him, his body spreading like a mountain before me, and sat on his rock-hard butt. Up close I could see that even his back was haired, a triangle coming up from his butt and dense strips running down the backs of his shoulders. I tentatively reached up toward those shoulders, feeling the heat emanate from them before my fingers even reached them. My fingers touched the impenetrable wall of muscle.

“Harder,” Aleksey ordered. I pushed with all the strength of my arms. The rolls of muscle in his back did not budge. “Harder,” the man-beast said again.

I focused on denting those muscles. First hands, then fists, then elbows proved unable to budge the ridges of the monster’s back. My fingers brushed against the wiry hair on his shoulders and I felt myself spasm again—NO! I held it back. I got on my knees over his incredible V-shaped back and them into him with all of my bodyweight. His lats were like wings spreading out from his back. His salt-and-pepper head shifted, making his neck ripple.

“Mmmm. Better. More.” With legs and feet I pummeled his back, making the man-mountain beneath me shift and rumble. Then he spoke again.

“Lower. Butt. Legs. All tense.”

He had to be kidding me. Focusing my mind on keeping my cock from spurting all over his rock-hard back, I moved to the huge man’s ass, kneading it with my knees.

“Good. Use hands too.”

I gave in, diving toward the massive globes of his all, my hands running all over them, unable to dent the striated muscle. I could tell that even his ass was hairy.

“Mmmm nice.”

He shifted underneath me and I could see the front of his boxer-briefs push out a good six inches under his ass, his arm-length cock clear as day. I experimentally ran my hands lower, down the tops of his massive quads (I couldn’t even cup one with both hands) and then inward, so that my entire hand was on his dick, my entire palm barely covering just the head. It pulsed in my hand and he growled like a beast. Then I felt a big, hairy hand snake up to grab me by the crotch, the iron grip so hard it hurt.

“No. You finish massage first. Then…”

The hand released me. I obeyed his order instinctively, moving back to his treetrunk quads, tracing the veins with my fingers and pushing futilely at the muscle with my knees. But my lust overcame me. As my knees pressed past the layers of hair into the muscle of his diamond calves, I ran my hands over the plains of his traps and shoulders and kissed the canyon-wide indentation that was the small of his back, licking down it to the hair that crept up from beneath his briefs.

I had almost no warning—a slight shift of the layered muscle beneath me—and I was in the air, staring down at Marcus’ dad’s beefy chest and bearded face. He had flipped over and was holding me aloft, one hand on my crotch and the other on my throat.

“I say after. Massage first. Understand?”

I could only gurgle—“mmmphh”—and he let me down onto the tangled carpet of his mammoth chest, my knees weakly sinking onto his abs. They barely gave. I could feel something pressing into me 2/3 of the way up my back, and realized with a start that it was Aleksey’s dick. It was wet against my back, the head rubbing my lats and leaking precum in a steady stream that flowed down to my ass.

“Massage chest.”

“Yes. Yes sir.”

His cold eyes stared up at me. I pushed my fists just under his collarbone into the start of the shelf of his pecs. Dark hair grated between my fingers. He flexed his pecs and my hands were pushed a good 2 inches further out. I gripped them with both hands and he flexed again, making my fingers slide over rough hair and firm muscle. I massaged lower with my hands, gripping his big, hard nipples—each cold as an icicle—and twisting, hard. His face screwed up and he grunted, a surge of juice shooting from his cock onto my neck. I had just found the giant’s weak spot.

“Massage…first,” he managed, weakly.

I grinned, looking at the heaving hairy chest beneath me, and whispered, “No.”

Keeping my fingers twisted around his nipples I reached down and gripped a chord of his 20-inch neck in my teeth. I licked up from his hairy collarbone over a brief patch of bare skin to where his beard began. He moaned and bucked, and I grabbed onto his chest hair to keep from falling off.

“I own you now,” I whispered.

“Really?” he growled. Then I realized I had let go of his nipples.

He was standing before I could react, bringing me up to my knees. He held both of my hands in one of his, rendering me helpless. His dick was digging painfully into my abs, it stretched down so low.

“Not finished with massage.” He teased. “Naughty boy.”

All I could see was the great expanse of furry chest stretching before me, eclipsing everything else. I reached forward to lick his incredible abs, but all I got was a mouthful of hair.

“Mmmph,” I said.

He flexed. Hair and muscle pressed against my face. He flexed harder. His rigid cock literally broke through his flimsy boxer-briefs, rising to smack me in the face, showering me in pre-cum, and nestling between his abs and pecs.

“But if you can’t wait…”

He flexed his cock, which pushed itself off his chest and smacked my face again. He released my hands.

I immediately grabbed his nipples again. His eyes closed in ecstasy and his dick became slick with juice. I led him to the couch, sitting his giant bulk down by the nipples. Keeping one hand on a nipple to control the beast, I rubbed the other through the hair on his washboard stomach.

My mouth found the head of his cock, nestled just beneath his pecs. The python was a sight to behold, over a foot long and snaked through with veins. Aleksey was uncut, and skin rode up and down over his fist-sized mushroom head and I ran my tongue over it, tasting sweat and precum. I licked all the way down the shaft—it took almost 10 seconds—making his furry abs twist and causing the man to almost purr. I had almost reached the base when I realized I had a problem: he was so massive it would be impossible for me to reach his dick’s base and keep hold of his nipple. Throwing caution to the wind, I let go and wrapped my mouth over the shaft of his obscene cock.

I felt two bearish hands clamp the sides of my head like vices. Shit. They pushed me down further, and I found myself staring at the giant’s hairy nutsack. It lay low on the couch, pushed up by his vein-snaked quads, each ball bigger than a ping-pong ball.

“Suck,” Marcus’ dad (fuck!) ordered, and I obeyed, popping a big ball into my mouth and swirling it around. I could feel the cum churning inside of it, even as the steady stream of precum down Aleksey’s shaft soaked my hair. His hands tightened in my hair, pushing me further into his sweaty sack. My hands supported me on his epic quads.

Aleksey pulled my head up after a good minute of worshiping his low-hanging balls. His eyes blazed into mine for a second. Then he impaled my face on his cock. It was like being punched in the mouth, like being smothered and drowned all at once, the smell of man overwhelming. He pushed my face around his dick, controlling every little action. I had worked his cock for a good minute before his hands tightened around my face to keep me in place. I knew what was next.

His hard hips began to move, hairy abs crunching and extending as he fucked my mouth with the first four of his 14 inches. He flung his head back so his apple’s adam stood out under his beard, his mountainous chest and shoulders heaving as he pushed inch after inch of side-splitting dick into my mouth.

I had no air. Everything was fur and muscle and man. I was so close to blacking out. I started to see stars…

And then I could breathe again. I looked up a trail of dark hair matted by sweat to those unforgiving eyes.

“Now we fuck,” Aleksey said.

Last edited by 5uiat; September 21st, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 06:26 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Woof!

Very nice!

Me like Aleksey!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:40 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Wow. Damn. Very, very good. That sounds like one scary, sexy dude.
  #4   Add to shineman@seanet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2009, 10:10 AM

shineman@seanet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to shineman@seanet
ooohhhhhh papa!
  #5   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2009, 11:44 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
What's next?

Hey guys, thanks for reading and especially for your comments! I am at a critical point with this story, and I want to ask you what should happen next: Marcus comes home to find his father's 14-incher buried in his boyfriend's ass, chest hair dripping in sweat. My question is, how does he react?
  #6   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2009, 12:35 AM

condemned88 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5uiat View Post
Hey guys, thanks for reading and especially for your comments! I am at a critical point with this story, and I want to ask you what should happen next: Marcus comes home to find his father's 14-incher buried in his boyfriend's ass, chest hair dripping in sweat. My question is, how does he react?
Well, if I personally was Marcus. I'd be a bit upset at my dad, kind of a "WTF" type reaction. No way I'd join in or just be okay about it. lol

P.S. Nice story, been logging in every day to look for updates.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options