The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2010, 03:29 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel XI

And here we have part 11. Hope you all like it, let me know

[COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 1[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 4[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 8[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 9[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 10[/COLOR]

We went downstairs, planning to go to the canteen for breakfast. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked to what I?d thought of as the main desk when I?d first arrived. Opposite it were a set of large glass doors with light shining through. I started to think and realised I?d never actually stopped to look outside those windows. All the time I?d been here, I kept away from this area, only coming close to it when I was going to bed or coming down in the morning.

I started to move towards them, but Sam?s hand went to my butt and herded me away.

?Don?t try? he whispered. ?There?s nothing out those doors. They?re just shining lights at them?

Sam let his hand fall away from my arse as we entered the atrium and walked round the little pool. I played with the thought that he?d let his hand linger there for so long because of our little session in the shower had enticed him a bit, even though he hadn?t been all in it as I had been.

We got into the canteen, grabbed our food and then chose a table at the back. At first we ate in silence, but I broke it when I leant forward and said ?So? what?s the plan??

Sam chewed his eggs, looking at me under his furrowed brow. ?Plan??

?Yeah. Are we? escaping??

He arched an eyebrow at me.

?Don?t look at me like that. I?m sorry I?m not handling this very well, but I don?t really know what THIS is?

?Relax. We?re not gonna rush into anything. We?re not going to try and escape just yet. I?ve been trying to get information as to where we are and why they?re doing this?

?Doing what??

?Growing us. I?ve got a few theories on what they want, but they?re only theories. And, there?s also the fact we need to find out what happens to the guys that pass 7 ft?

?Maybe they let them go?

?Letting a bunch of 7 ft guys out into the world? That doesn?t sound likely. I think they?re trying to form some sort of army of muscle giants?

?They who??

?The government. MI5. It could be anyone; not necessarily people with legal connections. It could be some dictator looking to take over the world?

This time it was my turn to arch an eyebrow? OK, I can?t actually arch just one eyebrow, so I just raised both.

?I know, that?s one of my more extreme theories?

?If you weren?t so hot I?d say you lived in your parent?s basement with a tin foil hat?

I blinked; surprised the words had left me without even thinking. Did I just tell Sam I thought he was hot?

Sam looked a bit taken aback and? flattered? The latter could be me just being hopeful. He dropped his gaze onto his food and started eating again. An awkward silence had fallen onto us again, the only interruption was the scraping of knives and forks on the plate.

I swallowed my mouthful of sausage, which went down like a big lump, and said hesitantly, ?Erm? so? how are we going to? find stuff??

?I think we should look in Doc Nelson?s office? said Sam. ?You?ve seen her; always writing something down. She must have written books about all of us by now. If we can get our hands on them, we could find out their plans for us. And, maybe a bit about what they?re giving us?

?OK. Shall we go now??

?No. Let?s hit the gym for a bit?

We went to the gym and as per usual it was in full use. Ian was on the pec fly machine or butterfly machine whatever it?s called (I still haven?t learned the proper names of the machines), Dan was doing the bench press with some fucking huge weights, Harold was on a rowing machine, the Goth guy was on the leg lift machine and Phil was? on the Goth?s lap with his sweats down.

?Looks like he?s at it again? laughed Sam, watching the gymnast?s cheeks tense and jiggle as he moved up and down the Goth?s cock. ?Anyway, let?s work on your fighting skills?

?What fighting skills?? I sputtered as Phil went to a punching bag and positioned himself behind it. He was so tall his hair was visible over the top of the bag.

?Hit it as hard as you can? he said.

Biting my lower lip, I raised my fists and threw perhaps the gayest punch ever. It was so feeble the bag barely moved. I heard a few chuckles behind me and felt my cheeks warm, but Sam just gave me a smile.

?It?s OK? he said, and I somehow felt better. ?First, when you make a fist; don?t wrap your fingers round your thumb, you?ll end up breaking it?

?Right? I said, making a proper fist.

?Good, now put your weight behind the punch. Don?t just stick your arm out; follow it up with your weight?

I swung again, putting my weight behind the blow. My fist connected with the punching bag and moved it, but I ended up tipping forward and almost fell over.

?Ah? said Sam. ?Don?t put too much weight behind it. Try and keep your balance by putting it on your foot?

I punched again and managed not to wobble. I watched happily as my bicep tensed, looking hard and strong, the muscles on my forearms tensing as well. I dance on my toes like I?d seen boxers do and then punched again.

Sam kept coaching me, telling me that I was dropping my shoulder too much or my stance wasn?t right and telling me how to right it. I wasn?t going to be challenging anyone to fisticuffs in the near future, but I certainly felt stronger and more confident.

?That was quiet good? said Sam, finally coming out from behind the punching bag. ?You showed some great potential?

?Thanks? I said, grabbing a towel to dab my chest. ?Maybe we could hit the showers??

I gave him a cheeky grin. He just smiled and shook his head. ?You?ve been spending too much time with Phil?

?Well, I don?t see? any? ugh?

I suddenly felt weak and really tired. My fingers twitched and then I? deflated. That was the only word that came to mind as my muscles just? went flat. It was amazing I didn?t hear that farting noise a balloon makes. I could only watch in muted horror as I shrank back down to my measly 5? 9? and skinny frame.

?Looks like your shots worn off?

I looked at Sam, and then looked again. He looked so? tall. From my new, crappier perspective, Sam looked even taller, his muscles looking thicker. To be fair, he looked good from down here.

?You alright shorty?? he grinned.

?Not in any pain but I miss my muscles?

I lifted my thin arm and flexed it. It looked like my biceps were a bit more toned; I could see a round lump that could be a bicep. Maybe it was because I?d just gotten used to my much larger and impressive biceps that my old ones just weren?t as interesting.

?Do you think Doc Nelson?ll give me my next shot soon? I asked as I lifted my shirt and looked at my stomach. I did look less pudgy and a bit flatter.

?That?s it? said Sam, crouching down to look me in the eye. ?That?s what we?ll do?

?You?ve lost me?

?You can go into Doc Nelson?s office so she can take you measurements and then I?ll distract her so you can have a look around?

?But I don?t know what to look for? I said, eyes going wide.

?I?m sure you will?

I tried to protest, but I still ended up walking to Doc Nelson?s office. I hovered outside the glass doors and peeked inside.

All I could see was a very large back facing me, a white lad coat straining to cover it. The Doctor was looking as huge as ever, maybe even bigger. For one thing, his hair was brushing against the ceiling now, meaning he was at least a few inches taller. He looked wider too, blocking most of the office from view.

Tentatively, I knocked and opened the door. The Doctor looked over his shoulder at me; probably safer than turning all the way round with that bulk.

?Come back later? he said simply and turned back round.

?Let me see who it is first? came a female voice from somewhere. I heard heels on the floor and then a sigh. ?Could you??

?Oh course? said the Doctor with a deep chuckle that got me hard. How a chuckle got me hard was beyond me.

The Doctor moved his arm and then suddenly Doc Nelson rose up over one of his shoulders. She gripped onto the immense boulder and after looking at the Doctor, looked to me. ?Ah, James? she said. ?Your first shot?s worn off. I?ll be with you in a minute?

Doc Nelson whispered something to the Doctor and he nodded. Still holding her like she was just a doll, he leant in to kiss. She stroked his large cheek and then let him lower her back down.

The Doctor turned towards the door and started walking. The ground shook with his steps and I pressed myself against the wall to let him pass. I?m not sure if he purposely did it or not, but his huge thigh brushed against my cock. It was no surprise that I came, it just felt so good, that insanely large thigh bulging against me and rubbing my cock the right way. The Doctor smiled down at me as he sidestepped and squeezed his way out the door.

I couldn?t stop myself from watching that great big backside of his bulging with every step against his tight black trousers. I could swear I heard his seams straining. When his footsteps had become simple tremors, I gave Doc Nelson my attention.

Only now that she was on the ground and there wasn?t a huge wall of muscle to claim my attention, I noticed her eyes were a bit red and puffy as though she?d been crying. But she put on a smile as though nothing was wrong and gestured for me to sit on the bed.

?Let?s see if there have been any changes? she said, no evidence of her emotional turmoil in her voice.

She started measuring me. My height was still the same, but apparently my shoulders were about 2cm?s wider and my waist was slimmer by a fraction. As she was moving down my leg, Sam?s tall form appeared outside the office and wrapped on the door.

?Come in? called Doc Nelson as she wrapped the tape measure round my thigh.

?Hey, Doc Nelson? said Sam, ?Phil?s hurt himself in the gym?

?Again?? she sighed, letting the tape measure fall without taking the notes. ?He really should be more careful. I?ll be right back James?

She headed to the door, which Sam held open for her like a gentleman. Now that I was alone and the Doctor?s body wasn?t here to distract me, I began to panic. I couldn?t do this, I wasn?t a spy, how would I know where to look? and what to bloody look for?! Sam somehow picked up on my nerves and waved at me to stay. I gave an exaggerated shrug back at him, but he just waved all over and mouthed ?it?ll be fine, just look?

Then I was on my own, apart from the occasional person walking by the door. I really wished those doors weren?t made of glass; anyone could just look in and see me.

?Come on? I told myself, ?Sam?s counting on me?

I got up and started shuffling things on her desk, not too much, just enough to look around. Not surprisingly, I didn?t find a big book with the title ?What we do to the men who grow over 7 ft? or ?whereabouts of Jake? but I did find a little note. It said ?Transport for Daniel running behind. Postpone final shot?

My stomach dropped. Dan was next. Now I thought about it, it was obvious. Of all the guys I?d seen, Dan was perhaps one of the biggest. Henry wasn?t far off, but Dan was still bigger. He must be nearing the 7ft mark. I looked around for any information as to where Dan was being transported to, but I didn?t find anymore little notes.

I moved my search to a filing cabinet. I didn?t bother checking the draws, I knew they?d be locked, but there was a file on top. After a quick peek at the door, I opened the file.

There was a picture of Ian, like from a passport, stuck to in the top corner. It had all of his original stats listed under him as well as blood type, white blood cell count and his date of arrival. The date of departure was ominously empty.

?Huh? I said, reading the stats. ?Ian was only 5?7? when he came here?
I was about to flick through the other pages when I noticed something scrawled at the bottom of the page. Scrawled perhaps wasn?t the best word, it was written neatly in Doc Nelson?s hand, but it was so small it could easily be mistaken for a scribble. I had to squint to make it out.

?Anubis? I read. ?Anubis??

If memory served me, Anubis was the Egyptian God of the Underworld and had the head of a jackal. Why would Doc Nelson have written this on Ian?s chart? It hardly seemed to fit with the other scientific notes above. I tried to think of why she would have written it, but I just couldn?t think of a reasonable answer.

I heard the door woosh open and quickly put the file back and leant against the bed as apposed to trying to sit back on the end. Doc Nelson seemed deep in thought as she walked in, her strides long and purposeful. She went to her desk and, grabbed a note pad and wrote something down.

?Is Phil alright?? I asked.

She looked up, surprised to see me there. It was as though she?d forgotten me. Then she blinked and the memory came back. ?Oh, yes, yes he?s fine. Sorry James, my mind?s elsewhere. I?ll finish with you as quickly as possible?

I sat in silence as she finished measuring; eager to get out and tell Sam that Dan was the next to be moved. Doc Nelson seemed as equally preoccupied and when she finished, she said a simple ?Done? and went back to her desk. I got up and left, bumping into Ian at the door.

?Hey? he said with a smile, looking down at me. ?Wow, someone got short?

?Hello to you too? I said, playfully tapping his abs. ?Getting your shot??

?Yep, gonna make you look even shorter?

He grinned and stuck his tongue out at me. Then he crouched down to look me in the eye and kissed me. ?When I?m done, I may call on you if that?s alright?

?Sure I?m not too short for you??

He laughed. ?You seem to have kept your balls? And with that he squeezed my crotch, he was surprised to find I was wet. ?I thought you?d gotten better at spontaneously cumming?

?I saw the Doctor and he--?

?Say no more. See ya around little guy?

We went our separate ways and I started to search for Sam. I found him in the pool ding laps. When he saw me, he swam to the edge and hauled himself out.

?What you find out?? he asked, slicking his hair back and rubbing his angular face. It took a moment for me to get my words out, I found myself staring as his long, well muscled body, watching the water trickle down it and bump over the muscles. Then there was his large bulging pair of red Speedos. I wouldn?t have to kneel much to get my head level with it and try and take it. I actually started to crouch, but I shook my head and concentrated, my rock hard cock giving me away though.

?Dan?s going to be moved next? I reported.

?Did you find out when or where??

?No, but it said that there was a delay in the transport?s arrival?

?Right. We?ll have to keep a close eye on Dan?

?Shouldn?t we warn him??

?We shouldn?t bring attention to the fact we know that people disappear. Dan?s been here for as long as I can remember but he?s still forgotten all the other?s that have been here. It?s only us two that can even vaguely remember people who have gone?

?So we?re just gonna let them take him?? I didn?t want Dan to go, I liked him. I had no idea what they would do to him or where they?d take him.

?No. When they come, we?ll try and go with him?

?G-go with him?!?

?Shh? Sam hissed, looking around nervously and crouching down. ?Not so loud?

?I?m sorry, but? we can?t go with him. We don?t know where he?ll go?

?We know it?s out of here, that?s the main thing?

When that didn?t work to calm me, he placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. ?Hey, hey, it?ll be alright. Listen to me, I?ll protect you. In fact, I?ll teach you to protect yourself. How does that sound??

?It sounds? OK? I said with a little nod.

Hope this gets some ideas flowing

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Hotel XI

This story is sure getting good. One thing PLEASE let James get a whole lot bigger before you end this. I think he has wished and waited long enough.Please keep writing for us that can not..THANK YOU
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
"...and then sam fucked him, and he felt lots better."
:P

Btw, i love that "phil hurt himself again" is a commonplace report, haha
~Ille

Things happen.