The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 09:35 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 20

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Dan had been somewhat depressed for a while. Shortly after his big birthday party, his father had been offered a position in his company's head office that was far too good to pass up, so he packed up Colin and his son and moved across the country to a small New England town. Dan was gloomy because he had been used to living on the West Coast all his life, not to mention he'd left behind his first love, Tom, and all his friends at school and around the neighborhood. He'd been steadily growing everyone around him for so long he'd forgotten what the "real world" was like when you were seven feet tall and more built than Mr. Olympia!

A pretty awesome thing had happened before he'd moved, though; another shipment of spice mistakenly arrived at his doorstep! It seemed whatever clerical error had made it arrive at his house the last time was persisting, as a whole new box of the stuff showed up. Wanting to leave something behind for Tom, he gave him the spice he hadn't used up yet as something to remember him by and took the renewed supply with him on his trip. He'd been too depressed to try it out on anyone new yet, however.

Needless to say, Dan, Peter, and Colin made quite a stir in the sleepy town. Colin would have been the biggest, brawniest man around, previously. Until Peter and Dan were thrown into the mix, of course. The other townsfolk would stare at their new neighbors in awe and concern, wondering how it was that three massive men could suddenly move to town! When they learned that Dan was the youngest, and only in high school, their jaws dropped further. For some, it was shock and alarm. For others, barely controlled lust. One thing was for sure - there was plenty to gossip about.

Peter and Colin easily transitioned to their new positions at headquarters. Despite their unusual size, or rather because of it, they quickly gained a great deal of authority there - especially Peter. Dan though had the days to himself, as school wouldn't start for a couple more weeks.

Dan was making another trip to the local general store to pick up groceries, enough to fill the bellies of the three huge men for another few days. He had taken to dressing more conservatively than he had been before, partly because of the colder climate and partly because it just wasn't as much fun to flaunt his body about town without Tom around. Presently he was just wearing an XXXXL t-shirt and tailored jeans that fit him, if only just barely. He stooped and turned sideways to enter the store, which was run by a man he was getting to know better thanks to the frequent trips the boys required!

The man, Mr. Hoffer, as Dan knew him, was glad as always to see the huge young man. Since Dan and his bemuscled family had moved in, Mr. Hoffer's sales had increased appreciably. Moreover, there was the sheer pleasure of seeing such beautifully massive men on a regular basis. He smiled as he saw Dan enter, and called out his greeting. "Hello Dan! How are you doing?"

Dan smiled and plodded over. "Hey, Mr. Hoffer. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to clean you out again. The usual," he explained, giving the owner the list of sundries his father had made.

Mr. Hoffer smiled, and took the list. "I may have to put in a bigger door for you, Dan. I hate to see you have to stoop and twist like that. I've just never had a customer like you before." He chuckled. In fact though, he didn't mind seeing Dan twist like that. His breath always caught just a bit as he beheld the side view of Dan's huge arm and thick, jutting pecs, showing off just how massive the young stud was. Mr. Hoffer grabbed a cart, and wheeled it about the store, picking up the usual. Some of the items were modest, like a bottle of shampoo or a few paper towel rolls. Others were less so, like the huge stacks of meat that he piled up in the cart, nearly fifty pounds worth, when all the different kinds were added together. Plus bread, and cheese, and gallons and gallons of milk, and everything else that three ravenous musclemen might need. Finally, Mr. Hoffer rolled the now heavy cart to the front, and began to tally the items. The bill, as usual, was quite high. Mr. Hoffer had the good grace to look slightly embarrassed when he told Dan the amount.

"That's okay. My dad doesn't like to brag, but we're kinda loaded now. You should see our house!" Dan said, trying to lessen the man's embarrassment. "In fact, that reminds me. My dad wanted to thank you for arranging things to make it so easy to buy groceries, and was hoping you'd come over for dinner tonight. My dad's boyfriend is a pretty good cook!" he added with a smile.

Mr. Hoffer blushed a bit. "That's no problem at all Dan. Your dad is a nice fellow." He blushed redder, as he realized he was staring at one of Dan's massive arms, imagining it... He blinked, and then began to babble. "Well if it's no problem then of course I wouldn't mind coming if it's no trouble for your family and do you suppose I should bring anything?"

"Just yourself! Leave everything to us!" the boy grinned, throwing up his arms for a double biceps pose. Dan wasn't an idiot. He'd been cruised so much since he'd grown that he could spot a gay guy at 20 paces. He knew Mr. Hoffer wanted him, or at least fantasized about him. He had no problem with it, and in fact had decided he'd dip his toe back into the spice pool with Mr. Hoffer as his first subject!

Hoffer gulped as he watched Dan's mammoth biceps rise freakily, two huge balls of pure power, the veins standing up and pulsing softly. His already hard cock went mad, hard as a steel rod and throbbing wildly. He pushed it against the counter, hoping to tame it, and ended up cumming right there in his pants, a soft groan escaping his lips before he clamped them shut. The unmistakable scent of cum wafted toward Dan, as the older man hoped that he could stay put until the young stud left. "That's... that's fine Dan. I'll be there. I'm off at 7, today."

He winked at the older man, knowing exactly what his flexing had caused. "Well, I'll be seeing you then. Later!" he grinned as he easily carried his groceries out the door without breaking a sweat! He gave his ass an extra flex on the way out, just in case the man had any sperm left that he hadn't shot.

Mr. Hoffer couldn't help but watch as Dan sauntered out. When the big man's ass flexed, Hoffer groaned again, as his balls spasmed, trying to pump out more cum, even though they were already quite empty. He grunted in discomfort, and then turned, heading to the back room. In minutes, he had placed a phone call to his other employee, asking for them to come over early and relieve him, as he needed to go home early today. Still it was half an hour before his relief arrived, and in the mean time, he had to serve half a dozen other customers from behind the counter, not moving one bit, lest the big wet spot on his pants were seen. When help finally arrived, he bolted out, and headed home to wash and change.

Dan greeted him at the door at 7 in as nice an outfit as he could fit into, a button-up shirt that couldn't quite button-up past his pecs, leaving his huge pectoral cleavage (which was starting to get a dusting of dark hair) open for viewing. "Hey, Mr. Hoffer! I'm so glad you made it! And I see you went home to change, too. You didn't need to do that," he added, with a wink.

For a moment, Hoffer was lost in the deep chasm between Dan's massive pecs, mesmerized by the depth caused by the two huge sacks of beef, his eyes drawn to the powerful striations running across them. But then his head snapped up, as he realized he was staring quite openly. "Oh, that's fine Dan. I want to be presentable. I couldn't come here in my work clothes. Not at work anymore." He smiled, and walked in, trying not to stare at Dan's immense physique. At six feet tall, Mr. Hoffer was a good foot shorter, and his 160 pounds was a mere sliver of Dan's powerful mass.

"Hey, dad, Mr. Hoffer's here!" Dan bellowed into the house. Peter had made sure to buy a BIG house for his BIG men, as he'd put it. It was practically a mansion, but he said he could afford it with what the company was paying him. While they waited for his father, Dan kept the older man occupied by subtly bouncing his pecs and watching Hoffer's eyes travel to and fro trying to track them.

The pec bouncing confirmed Hoffer's suspicion that Dan was teasing him, but he couldn't help but watch as the two massive slabs of muscle rose and fell, ponderous and powerful. A bit of drool was threatening to slip out of the corner of his mouth, when Peter walked in, his huge body barely hidden under his custom-tailored clothes. "Glad to see you could make it, Mr. Hoffer," he said, extending a big hand, which Hoffer took. The contrast between Peter's huge hand and arm and Hoffer's ordinary limb were quite pronounced, and the latter could feel his cock stir, an unusual event for him, given his age and recent orgasm. Still, he didn't mind, even as his pants began to tent just a touch.

"Almost ready, just in time!" came Colin's voice, as the smallest (yet still quite large) member of the Stockwell home made his presence known.

"I think you'll like dinner," Dan said as they walked to the dining room. "Colin made gumbo, and I helped spice it! I try to make myself useful around the house while school is out," he said as Colin poured everyone a big bowl of the hearty-looking brew.

After saying hello to Colin, Mr. Hoffer sat down at the table, and looked around. Each man at the table was huge. Colin could still pass for normal, barely, but Peter and Dan were in their own league, each bigger than any man Mr. Hoffer had ever seen - not in a bodybuilding magazine, not on the internet, nowhere. He began to dig into the stew, and immediately tasted something different. "This is very good, Colin. Thank you. But there's a taste in here I can't put my finger on... a spice maybe? Or some bit of seafood?"

"Yup, it's a secret ingredient. You won't find gumbo like this anywhere else!" he teased. He'd put a bit in the gumbo, a little more than two normal doses, since they had made a LOT of gumbo and he wanted to make sure Hoffer got enough. He wondered what the growth would look like on an older man... He tried not to look too excited as the older man ate more and more!

For some reason, Mr. Hoffer found the gumbo incredibly delicious. Although the taste was odd at first, once he had a few bites, as if he couldn't get enough. He eagerly ate his bowl of gumbo, and then a second. And then a third. He made small talk as he ate, but it was as if a ravenous hunger had awoken within him, and he didn't even find it strange until he realized that Colin was filling up his bowl for the fourth time. "Oh my. I hadn't realized how much I was eating... I feel like such a glutton. I hope you'll excuse how rude I've been..." he babbled, suddenly nervous as the bowl was set in front of him.

Dan just grinned. "It's no trouble at all! I remember you saying how much you liked gumbo, so the meal was sorta made specifically for you, anyways. Besides, the three of us can polish off a lot more than you can, and we made a ton! It's just a compliment if you go back for more!" he pointed out.

Hoffer grinned, reassured, and started eating again with gusto. Colin, the cook, just smiled, happy to see it enjoyed so fervently. As Hoffer got to the bottom of his fourth bowl, he began to feel a bit drowsy. But he loved the gumbo so much! "Just... a bit..." he said finally, looking down at his bowl. It was more than he ate in a whole day usually. What was he thinking? Yet as Colin ladled it into his bowl he smiled, and began to eat, struggling to stay awake. He got down to the last few bites before began to nod off, unable to resist any longer.

Peter chuckled. "Guess he must have had a long day at the store."

"So should we call him a cab or let him stay here?" Dan asked. "I mean, we certainly have enough guest rooms... You bought a BIG house!" he reminded his father, teasing him a bit. The doorways and ceilings were high enough that even they didn't feel cramped moving around the place.

Peter laughed. "I guess we can put him up here. We have the room. I'll leave that to you, Dan. I'm going to help Colin clean up..." Peter's voice trailed off in a familiar way. Dan knew his father's mannerisms well enough now to know that washing the dishes was probably going to end with the cook getting some serious attention by Peter Stockwell. "Keep Mr. Hoffer entertained, if he wakes up, will you, Dan?" Peter asked, staring at Colin and tensing his big pecs slightly. A faint blush and smile touched Colin's face, as the younger man began to gather dishes, heading toward the kitchen.

Dan knew better than to stick around for what was coming next (his dad having sex? Ew, gross!) and carried the older man upstairs to one of the immaculately clean guest rooms and laid him on top of the bed, putting a blanket over him. "You're gonna have the body you wish you'd had all these years, Mr. Hoffer," he said, knowing the man was too conked out on the spice to hear him.

Despite his unconsciousness, Hoffer was already beginning to look a bit heartier, his skin flushed as he lay on the bed. His cock tented his pants most obviously now, poking upward rather impressively. Dan felt a touch of tiredness come over him as well, although he wasn't out yet like Hoffer. The older man snored a bit, although the sound wasn't unpleasant - almost like a sexual groan. In fact, the longer it went on, the more pleased it sounded, as the older man shifted a bit in his bed, his body slowly growing, filling out his clothes to a greater degree, his once-powerful athlete's body slowly reappearing, bit by bit, upon his frame.

Dan also felt a bit pleasant as he felt his clothes getting a bit tighter on him. He wasn't hulking out or anything, but he was definitely adding poundage, his chest slightly blooming out more, his arms getting thicker, his back wider, his thighs meatier. He had made it a point not to eat as much as he could have, wanting Mr. Hoffer to get as much spice as he could. He'd have to think of more effective ways to get spice to him in the future, since seeing how much the man was enjoying his growth made him determined that it wouldn't be the last time.

Hoffer's shirt was tightening around now quite pronounced pecs, the older man's arms thickening until they filled his sleeves, his legs swelling until his thighs began to stretch his pants, just a bit. And of course, his cock remained hard and proud, jutting ever further out from his crotch as it grew. With a groan, he rolled over, giving Dan a good view of his spreading torso, the lats pushing his shoulders apart, his muscular ass filling his now quite tight pants. With a low groan, his eyes fluttered open. "What...?" he croaked, his voice deeper than before. Stronger too, lacking the old hesitation.

"Oh, guess you got a little bit tired from a day's work. I carried you up here so you could rest. My dad and Colin are... occupied. They told me to entertain you if you woke up, so... here I am," Dan said, smiling and waiting. He'd let Hoffer make the call.

Hoffer looked up at Dan. Seeing the young musclestud made his already erect cock jump a bit. The movement in his crotch was quite unmistakable. Hoffer pushed himself up, surprised at how easy it seemed. Looking over Dan's huge body, he felt the lust rise within him. He didn't realize it just yet, but he had dramatically changed, into a fit, 220 pound muscular man. "Entertain me, Dan? While they're occupied? I wonder what could be occupying them..." his voice trailed off. In the momentary silence, they could hear, distantly, as Colin cried out in lust, followed by Peter's deep voice, speaking in words that couldn't be understood due to the distance. "Occupied indeed..." Hoffer grinned. "But I think I got lucky. I get to be occupied by you..." He shifted, suddenly realizing that he had changed, a huge grin coming over his face. He looked good, even with the wings of gray at his temples.

"Well, how would you like me to occupy you, sir?" he asked in his best good little boy voice, sitting on the edge of the bed, putting a firm hand on one of Hoffer's newly grown thighs.

Hoffer groaned slightly, pre dampening his pants just a bit. "I'd be happy with any of you 'occupying' me, Dan. If it's you... well... I guess I just won the lotto, didn't I?" He grinned up at Dan, and brought his legs together slowly, the big lad's hand between them. Hoffer squeezed them together a bit tighter, putting pressure on Dan's hand, and showing off his new legs. "If you were to 'occupy' me... I think I'd like it very much..." His voice was a low purr now, his old knowledge of how to seduce coming back to him...

"Well, I'm not sure how much you'd be willing to handle," Dan purred right back. He'd been confined to his own right hand for a while, and the prospect of fooling around was looking very, very good. "Maybe I should show you what you're getting into..." With that, he got up off of the bed and unbuttoned his pants, shoving them down his thighs and groping the huge pouch of his underwear he was managing to stretch out of shape with his huge cock.

Mr. Hoffman sat up, watching with awe as Dan pulled the pants down off of his massive legs. When the young lad turned to reveal the huge pouch of his underwear, it produced a gasp from the older man. He recovered fast though. "You mistake me. At this point, I think I want to get that thing into me...." he growled, slowly pulling off his own shirt, revealing his tight, muscular torso. Not huge, but well-built, the muscles were meaty and defined. He slowly pulled off his own pants, his strong legs emerging from the fabric. He kicked them aside, and cupped his hard dick. "You see what you're doing to me, don't you...?" he purred. "You can't just leave me like this..."

"I don't intend to at all..." Dan growled, practically mauling the man as he shucked his pants and underwear and got up on the bed, lifting Hoffer's legs up in the air to reveal his tight butt and rosy hole. "I'll go slow, okay?" he purred as he started to gently push into the older man's ass, bit by bit.

Hoffer groaned as he felt Dan's huge cock slowly push into his hole. "Oh yeah... oh fuck... I can't believe how big and sexy you are..." he moaned, grasping Dan's big arms. He squirmed a bit, trying to get his ass planted more firmly onto Dan's big tool. "That's it, boy. Push it in. Show me what you've got. Deeper! I want to feel what that huge body of yours can really do!"

"I dunno that you can handle over two feet of cock in you, mister, but it's nice to know you're willing to try!" Dan grunted as he used his powerful glutes to push himself in and out of the man's hole, grunting as he had over a foot inside before he felt Hoffer bottom out. "Who knows, you could take the whole salami some day... with practice..." he teased.

Hoffer let out a howl of pleasure, feeling Dan push deep into him, the younger man's big cock filling him to the extent he could handle. "Oh fuck!" he gasped, reaching up and grabbing Dan's massive arms for support. He flexed his newly thick glutes, the round balls of muscle caressing Dan's big muscledick. "I'm going to hold you to that, Dan... I think I'm going to need plenty of practice to get to that point... plenty..." He howled as he felt Dan drive his huge cock home nice and deep. "Oh fuck boy... I don't think I've ever felt that much cock inside me... I love it! I want it so bad I can taste it!" He grabbed Dan's hulking traps. "Dont' stop, whatever you do. Keep fucking me, you beautiful musclebeast!"

"Roger," he grunted as he kept pounding away at that fantastic ass, filling the older man with young cock, his muscles getting sweaty and flexing for his captive audience before building up to a crescendo and emptying his considerable balls deep inside Hoffer's guts!

Hoffer let out a deep howl of appreciation as he felt Dan's big dick spasm and fill him with hot, thick cream. His own cock was spraying all over, sending gouts of cum through the air with a ferocity he hadn't experienced since his 20s. "Oh fuck yeah!" he keened, as he grabbed Dan's huge pecs and clawed at them desperately, loving the feeling of so much powerful flesh beneath his fingers. His now-sexy chest heaved with deep breaths, as his own cock slowly subsided. "I haven't had sex like that in years!" he admitted at last. Then he grinned. "I don't know if I can do without it now..."

"Well, I might have to visit the store for more than just business from now on," Dan grinned, making his shirt burst by going into a lat spread.

Hoffer grinned, watching the young stud show off. If anything, Dan looked bigger to him, and he didn't mind that one bit. "I'll make sure to keep a change of clothes there, from now on. You left me in quite a bind today, my pants full of cum and nothing to change into." Mr. Hoffer grinned. "But don't let that stop you from coming by. I'm going to be very prepared, from now on... May even get coverage a bit early, if I know you're coming in..." Hoffer sat up then, and reached out, caressing Dan's huge lats. "Fuck you're built, Dan... like the most incredible erotic dream ever, and then some..."

He flexed them even harder for him, turning them into stone hard wings of muscle attached to his body. "Well, I'm still a growing boy, you know..." he said with an impish grin.

"Mmmm..." came the murmur in reply. "That means you'll be by a lot, for your protein... got to keep those big muscles fed..." Mr. Hoffer's hands were travelling up to Dan's big chest now, and up to his huge delts. "Get bigger... stronger... harder..." Hoffer's hands traveled down the outside of Dan's giant arms, the older man having a bit of trouble going all the way down to the elbows. "More muscle than ever before. Damn I can't wait..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 09:56 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
You two are totally spoiling us with so many extra hot chapters delivered practically everyday! I gotta tell you that I felt bad for Dan, being forced to leave Tom and his friends behind, but with the spice he gave his first love, who knows he comes back for a visit on summer vacations?

But the new arch of this story is even more promissing because it's a new town where people are still not used to the magnificent size of Dan's family. I am sure they will all found a new and exciting life there.

Excellent chapter as always dudes!

Congratulations.
  #3   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 08:33 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Mmm....gumbo. May I have a bowl please? Or two? Or three? Ah hell, just give me the whole damn pot

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options