The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:53 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel XII

Part 12, hope you all still like this series as it keeps growing and that it's not getting too complicated.

[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 1[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 11[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 4[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 8[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 9[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 10[/COLOR]

Doc Nelson watched as Ian left her office, a spring in his step after his shot. She flicked through his file, adding the dosage of the various chemicals in her own form of shorthand and theorised the size he would reach. She closed the file and put it in the filing cabinet. She was about to take out another file when the phone rang.

?Hello?? she said after she?d closed the draw.

?You have a phone call? came the gruff voice of the head of security.

?Can you patch it through??

?No, it?s from outside?

She covered the receiver and sighed heavily. All phones inside the Hotel could only communicate with each other, just in case one of the guests attempted to reach the outside world. This meant that the only phone that could communicate outside the Hotel was in the security room.

?I?ll be right up? she said and then put the phone down.

Before leaving, she locked the filing cabinet and then left her office. She went up the stairs and started to cross the balcony, when something occurred to her. Who would be calling her? The only time she was permitted to speak to her family was in allocated time slots and they had no way of contacting her. She didn?t have any friends outside of the Hotel, and very few actually IN the Hotel for that matter.

She used the keypad to unlock the door to the security room. It was dark, one wall covered with small screens showing various places in the Hotel. In the centre of the room was the swivel chair the security guard usually occupied and there was a phone in front of it. If there had been a call waiting for her, there should have been a blinking light and if the security guard was in the chair, she wouldn?t have seen a head of dark hair over the back of it.

The door closed behind her with a snap, covering up her sigh. ?There?s no phone call is there??

?Nope? said Samson, not turning to face her but watching the screens.

She turned to leave but Samson said ?Wait, there?s something I wanted to show you?

?What?? she snapped, looking back at him with her hand on the door in case it was another vulgar advance.

?Just take a look at the screen? he said, the smugness in his voice grating on her skin.

Grudgingly, she looked. It showed the canteen before it flashed as it changed station. Now it was showing her office. Samson rewound the tape and she saw herself walking back in and talk on the phone. Then it showed her administrating Ian?s shot in reverse and then she was measuring James.

?What is this--?

?Just wait?

She watched again as he pressed play. She was still measuring James when she looked to the door and walked out. That must have been when Sam came to see her about Phil. But what she?d missed was James shrugging at the door. Next, he started looking around her office.

?Is that all?? she asked.

Samson turned to face her again, looking disappointed with her reaction. ?Yes. He?s looking around your office and you?re not angry??

?Samson, the guests are constantly looking through my office for more shots?

?True, but do you think James is the type to do that sort of thing??

Mentally she pulled up his file, the one she?d compiled herself on his behaviour as well as biology. He was one of the few she?d pencilled as being nervous about being big, that although they would enjoy it when it happened, they?d worry about the future and how their new size would affect them in the long run. Trying to steal more of the shot didn?t seem like him, but there had been cases where others like him had had a lapse in judgement and decided they wanted to be bigger now. That must have happened to James.

She told this to Samson, but he just chuckled and shook his head. ?If he?d been spending a lot of time with Phil, or if it had been Craig who got you out of the office then I?d agree, but I think I know who was at the door?

?You do, do you??

?It was Sam wasn?t it??

Doc Nelson blinked. ?Yes. But why--?

?I?ve had my suspicions about Sam for a while now? he said, folding his fingers and leaning back in his chair. ?I?ve had the feeling he?s? up to something?

?And why?s that??

He gave her a smile, one that made her blood run cold and her stomach turn. ?In my profession, I?ve learned to read people very well. Sam is a fighter, it?s why he was chosen. But, he also thinks for himself, not a mindless drone to follow orders. He was? a challenge for me?

?So you think he?s too smart to fall for your tricks?? said Doc Nelson, trying not to sound smug.

Samson?s smile became sour. ?No. I still have my hold on him. But, I have the sense he?s fighting me?

?Understandable?

?I suspect,? he continued, ignoring Doc Nelson?s jab, ?he?s trying to find a way out. Or at least find out what we?re planning with them all?

?Why don?t you just wipe his memory? Isn?t that what you do in these situations??

?Believe me, I?ve considered it. But as you know, some of the higher ups are coming for an inspection, and if there are any mistakes with the guests, I?ll be the one who gets in trouble?

?So? you?re not going to do anything until after the inspection? That?s reckless. If you think there?s something that can damage the operation and bring risk to the other--?

?Like you care about the guests Catharine? said Samson with a smug sneer. ?I know what keeps you here and it?s not ensuring the guests are well looked after?

?I?m sure you think that?s true. But I do care about the guests. If this operation gets shut down, what do you thinks going to happen to them??

?Probably the same thing that?ll happen to me if they find out I can?t control one of the guests. Would you be willing to put my life at risk??

?If it?s a choice between your life and theirs, I think you know the answer to that?

Samson stood up and invaded Doc Nelson?s personal space. She refused to shrink away and instead stood her ground. He brushed a strand of hair form her cheek and she clenched her jaw.

?I don?t think you mean that Catharine? he said slowly. ?You know you?ve wanted me, you?ve always wanted me?

Doc Nelson?s eyes started to cloud over, her eye lids drooping.

?Your boyfriend may look like a god, but you know I?m a true god. When you?re with me, you just want to give yourself to me; please me and pleasure me. You worship the ground I walk on. You love me. Now, kiss me?

She started to lean forward, Samson smiling triumphantly as she did. He closed his eyes, wanting to savour the moment. Imagining the Doctor?s face when even with all his muscles, he lost his girl.

His lips brushed hers, but she moved to the side, grazing his cheek.

?Oh Samson? she gasped, her voice a wash of warm air on his ear that made his trousers twitch. She sounded so desperate for him. But then her tone changed, becoming sharper ?Bite me you pathetic piece of shit?

And with that she turned on her heels and left him.

[COLOR=red]James[/COLOR]

Sam took me back to the gym and we spent the rest of the day training. It was a lot more difficult without the muscles. I was aching within minutes, but Sam kept pushing me, coaching me to go on. Other?s came to help, offering advice on how to lift and rushing in to help if I was really struggling. Sam was always the first there though.

By the end of it, I could barely move; my arms felt like lead and throbbing lead at that. When I tried to walk I felt like I was a phone on vibrate. I managed to walk to the doorway of the gym before Sam scooped me up in his arms.

?I think I pushed you a bit too hard? he said as he carried me to the stairs. I felt his voice rumble in his chest as I rested my head on it.

?No, it?s OK? I said. ?I?ll be fine?

?Yeah you will. You?re gonna have a bath, let your muscles relax and recuperate and then--?

?No more gym. My arms feel like they?re gonna fall off?

He gave a little chuckle, his grip tightening a bit ?No, no more gym for you today. After your bath I?m gonna cook you up a little something?

?That?d be nice? I said, a bit dreamily. ?It?s not gonna be something to help with the workout is it? Something that tastes like feet because it?s healthy??

?No? he said with another rumbling chuckle in his chest. ?Just a little something that?ll taste good and help you get your strength back?

?What strength??

He laughed as he opened his bedroom door, still holding me like I weighed nothing. I could feel his forearms tensed under me and his biceps bulging to hold me. But he showed no signs of strain, not in his voice of his steps. He set me down on the settee and then went to run the bath, using the shower head as well to fill it up faster.

I started to drift off, the cushions feeling like clouds they were so soft. I couldn?t fall asleep though; any movement made my body ache.

?It?s only me? Sam whispered as he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. He stripped me down and then next thing I new I was being lowered into some deliciously warm water. I think I actually let out a moan as I sank in.

I slid down a bit until I was more or less fully submerged. This was like a wonderful dream; Sam was knelt beside me, watching me, just watching me as I soaked for a bit. Then, he shuffled forward and started to rub my shoulders.

?Mmmm? I moaned, moving my head forward so he could get at them easier. ?That feels so great?

?Thanks? he said, keeping up his slow rubs. ?Best way to recover after a hard workout?

He tried to carry on, but he was at the wrong angle. His arms kept catching the wall. I was about to say it was OK, but he stood up and started to undress.

?What are you--? Words failed me as he dropped his sweats and I got a full view of his cock. It wasn?t hard, but it looked like it was on the way.

?Budge up? he said, stepping round behind me, his long legs sliding inside the bath either side of me. I shuffled forward, giving him room behind me. When he was in the bath with me, he started to rub my back. It felt even better now. It could have been because of the angle, but it also could have been because of the cock I could feel against my lower back, the base of the shaft sliding between the start of my crack. My own cock tried to rise out of the water, but ever since Sam had gotten in, the water level had risen somewhat.

And so we sat there for a while, Sam massaging my back, moving up and down while I rested my chin on my chest. It felt so good, like my muscles had just turned to water and my entire body was loose. When he?d finished, he started to get up again, but I held his wrist tightly. Without having to say a word, he leant back and slid his arms round my waist, making me rest on top of him.

?That was a great massage? I said quietly, looking at his large hands on my stomach, his toes poking out of the water at the other end of the bath.

?It sounded like you liked it? he said, just as quietly, but I felt his breath on my neck and it made me shiver. ?Do you feel better? Less? strained??

?Yeah, it really helped?

I moved my hand and placed it on top of his. His was so much bigger, the palm wider and the fingers longer. He moved the hand I was on and I thought he was going to pull away. My stomach tied itself in knots and I felt like crying. I?d gone too far and now he was probably gonna get out, giving me an awkward apology.

But? his fingers slid between mine and he gave my smaller hand a squeezed.

?How do I know you?? he whispered. Sliding his chin over my shoulder, his cheek brushing my cheek. He squeezed my hand again. ?I? I know your hand. I?ve held it before. I know it in my body, but my head doesn?t?

He nuzzled my cheek, his lips brushing against it and my shoulder. He started to kiss my neck, grazing his teeth over it. I couldn?t move, the little aches and pains of the day being replaced by a warm strum of bliss; melting my muscles and reducing me to a puddle in his arms. His nose rubbed against my neck as he kissed me again. I turned my head, wanting his lips on mine, wanting to taste him.

I turned over, splashing water out of the bath as we moved. It was awkward; the bath seeming extremely narrow, especially with Sam?s long limbs. The side?s creaked as Sam tried to spread his legs wider for me before he wrapped them round me, banging his knees. I just lunged for his mouth and kissed him as hard as I could.

Before the kiss could get good, I slipped and slid, accidentally head butting Sam and falling face first into his chest. Sam let out a loud ?Ow? but then it turned into a chuckle as his arms squeezed me tighter.

Not wanting to have anymore accidents like that, he rolled me out of the bath and we fell together in a tangle of limbs onto the bathroom floor. The very cold, tiled bathroom floor. Sam laughed out loud again, no doubt my expression showing how cold I thought it was. He kissed me hard as he hauled me up and stumbled out of the room.

Still wet, he dropped me on the edge of the bed and pressed himself against me. I held his neck tight and kissed him. We stayed there for a good few minutes, just kissing, nipping, grinding against each other. I played with his long hair, gripping it tight to hold him to my lips.

Sam?s big hands were exploring my body, gripping every now and then. When he reached my hips, he lifted me off of the bed. Next thing I knew I was crying out against Sam?s lips as he drove his throbbing cock inside me. I dug my nails into his rock like shoulders, seeing the veins rise in them and his biceps as he started to rock back. Fuck his cock was so fucking big! It was long, and thick but so LONG! He probed my ass deliciously, making me shudder and scream his name when I wasn?t kissing him.

I pulled on his hair, making him chuckle and bite my lip, kissing me so hard my head sank in the mattress. I saw his body bending and waving as he thrusted, he was just such a tall fucker! It was amazing he could move his body like that; seeing his abs ripple and flex so.

Then he really drove his cock in, bellowing, his tight muscles getting even tighter as he scrunched his face in bliss and fired into me. I arched my back against the mattress, gripping his broad back and shoulders, just letting him fire into me with such force it made me cum. My cock fired all over Sam?s abs and chest, only to fall onto my stomach and chest.

Sam seemed to cum for an eternity, and I was only too happy to let him continue it felt that good. But when the last shot left his shuddering body, he slumped down slowly on top of me, our bodies sliding over each other form my cum and then he kissed me. This was a gentle one, but the passion behind it put the ferocious, needful, hard one to shame. It made my cock twitch again, firing a smaller amount of cum onto us, but the way his lips felt against mine held my attention.

I stroked his head as he kissed me. I kissed back of course, but I let him drive it. He was a pro. When his tongue came in my mouth and sucked on it before wrestling against it feebly with my own. He had a big tongue.

Then, he pulled back, looking down at me with his dark brown eyes. Those deliciously dark brown eyes looking down his long nose. Sculpted face just seeming to glow with his hair hanging like a short canopy. I stroked his cheek, feeling his skin.

?I love you? he said. ?I don?t know why? well, I think I do now. But? I know I love you. I love you?

?I love you too?

The words came so easily. When I heard Sam say it, I knew that that was what I had tp say. Suddenly, I saw him in a whole new light. There was that pulling sensation in the back of my mind telling me I knew him. That I?d known him for what felt like forever.

?I love you Sam? I said, leaning up to kiss him again.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:17 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Wooo! About time they ended up together, and the plot thickens. I loves it.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 01:20 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You've got an intriguing mystery going here - mystery upon mystery. Also, very entertaining Doc Nelson's rebuff of Samson.
Mike
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool, a bit more data about what the Hotel is really up to...

Samson appears to the guy in charge but his bosses don't fully trust him (maybe be because he has taken some of the drugs they are giving the guests) and Doc Nelson is there partly to keep an eye on Samsom and report if he starts to run amock...

Samson has gain some level of control over the Doc. My guess is the Doc's boyfriend is a guest at the hotel or the resort and is now huge and likely been mind wiped to some degree. I have a hunch the Doc's boyfriend is actually Sam and Samson doesn't dare risk a second mind wipe damaging another subject with an inspestion team on the way.

Likewise Samson doesn't want any of the guests to over dose on the grow juice damaging themself to point of not being suitable subjects for whatever purpose the hotel is turning wimps into muscle freak hyper sexed himbos...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; February 9th, 2010 at 02:24 PM.
  #5   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 12:39 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Hotel XII

Please keep going with the story. It is a very hot and interesting. When are you going to let POOR James get BIGGER? THANKS for be the great author that you are.
  #6   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 01:02 PM

The Hotel part 12

I was wondering when we will be able to read part 13. This story is so HOT I hope we do not have to wait too long. I thank you for writing it and please keep it coming.
  #7   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:12 PM

The Hotel part 12

I was wondering when we will get part 13 to the story? it is so HOT to have to wait. I hope we do not have to wait much longer. You are such a great writer and do such a good job .
PLEASE,PLEASE, more for all the guys like me who can not write all I can say is THANKYOU, THANKYOU

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options