The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2010, 11:55 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 21

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Dan was having to pick up a particularly big order of groceries one afternoon, so he took his car (a huge SUV; the only thing that could fit him) down to the general store and loaded up. Even though the car was huge, he still had some trouble fitting into it. He had to push the seat all the way back for his long legs, and even then, the thickness of his quads made it somewhat difficult to fit in the seat. And it was just so easy to press on the pedals, too. He wasn't paying attention to how heavy his foot was on the gas until he heard sirens behind him!

Dan dutifully pulled over of course, watching in his mirror as the officer slowly got out, his ticket book in hand. The officer walked up to the window, and did a double-take. "License and registration...." he asked, after hesitating a moment too long, as he took in the massive body that was crammed into the driver's seat.

"Of course, officer," Dan said, dutifully handing over his information to the policeman. The hot policeman, at that, he noticed. He wondered if he could charm his way out of the ticket and into this man's pants...

The officer looked over the information, and did a double-take. He looked back in. "Who's license is this really? No way this is your age..." He looked at the photo again. It looked like Dan of course, having only been taken a month earlier, after Dan's birthday. The officer scowled in confusion, looking hotter than ever in the process. "700 pounds...? Is this a joke?" He looked up. If anyone could weigh that much and still be sexy as hell, it was Daniel Stockwell, he realized.

Dan blinked innocently. "Do you wanna weigh me in, officer?" he asked. He put one heavy arm on the car door just to emphasize the point that he was a huge, huge kid.

Officer Richard Stark looked at Dan's huge arm, his mouth going dry. He was no slouch himself, a 6'2", 230 pound stud. He had been on the swat team, in his old department, and still kept himself in shape, even after he transferred to this small town. But even the biggest officer hadn't been half the size of this... teenager! He raked a hand through his short hair, and looked Dan over. "Why don't you step out of the car, so I can get a better look at you..." he said at last, not entirely sure what to do. The speeding, for which he'd originally pulled Dan over, was a distant memory now. He wanted confirmation. Confirmation that he'd finally met one of the huge new musclefreaks he'd heard gossip about. He'd thought it was exaggeration... until now.

"Sure," Dan rumbled, his voice much deeper than the cop's, but still somehow youthful. He lumbered out with some difficulty and stood relaxed in front of him in his clothes, a tank top and shorts. He was straining the seams on both, but still decent. As decent as anyone could be who still had to carry what Dan did at his crotch. Dan smiled down his pecs at the cop from his superior height.

Officer Stark had realized that Dan was big, of course. But the extent of it only hit him now. "Shit man, you sure you're only 700?" he asked, before he realized what he had said. His eyes traveled down Dan's huge physique, lingering for a moment on the big bulge between Dan's huge thighs. Finally, Officer Stark regained his focus. "Well, uh... damn... why did I pull you over? Speeding?" He was getting befuddled, his eyes constantly darting about. He didn't know what part of Dan to admire: the hulking shoulders and traps? The bullish neck? The immense pecs? The huge arms? The taut stomach, obvious even under the tank top? The gigantic legs? Or Dan's huge and obviously powerful cock and balls? Officer Stark swayed back and forth just a bit, a trifle overwhelmed.

"Whoa, careful, there," Dan said softly, reaching a big hand out to steady the man, resting it on his shapely shoulder. "And honestly I'm probably bigger than 700 lbs, officer. If you want me to be honest. I've grown a bit," he said, trying to keep a straight face while he bounced his pecs for effect. This cop had a serious thing for his body already!

A soft groan escaped Office Stark's oh-so-kissable lips. "You... you don't say... bigger?" His crotch was clearly interested, protruding outward energetically in his uniform pants. When Dan began to bounce his huge pecs, Stark lost it. His knees went weak and he tumbled forward, slumping against Dan's huge body for support, trying not to fall over. "I- I don't believe it... how... how can you be so big...?" As he tried to regain his balance, his side pushed against Dan's prodigious crotch.

"If you wanted to feel me up, officer, all you had to do was ask," Dan chuckled, taking the cop's hand and placing it firmly on his crotch, the arching bulge beneath the fabric unmistakable. His cock throbbed with the attention it was getting.

A low groan escaped Officer Stark's lips, as his hand cupped Dan's huge member. "Ffff- fuck! It's huge!" he gasped, forgetting his position for a moment. He was very much turned on, and losing control. He gave Dan's big cock a gentle squeeze, followed by a more energetic one. "Damn... that is one hell of a dick you got there, dude..." his hand reluctantly travelled upward, feeling Dan's rock-hard, thick abs beneath the fabric of the shirt, then continuing up to the younger man's massive pecs, running over them slowly. "Unreal..." he gasped softly.

"You wanna go somewhere else, officer? Maybe for some coffee?" he offered. He knew the moment he saw Stark that he had to spice him. Big time. He was too hot in his well-fitted police uniform not to. He just needed an excuse to slip him some without him being the wiser...

"Coffee..." the older stud replied, "...yeah... I think I could use some of that..." Luckily, there was a coffee shop just down the street. They walked down, and Stark ordered the largest coffee size there was. "Be right back," he announced, heading off to the bathroom.

Dan hurriedly ransacked his pocket for the pouch of spice he kept hidden for just such occasions. He emptied it out, too eager to really care how much was inside of it, and stirred it into his coffee, hoping the strong taste of the brew would help overpower the spice.

Officer Stark returned a few minutes later, his uniform properly in place, but still unable to hide the excitement his crotch betrayed. He took his coffee and drank it, grimacing momentarily as he tasted the spice. "Weird..." he commented. But he drank more, unable to stop. "So, you must be one of the Stockwells that everyone is talking about. The family of huge men..." He looked up over his cup, drinking in the sight of Dan' monstrous body.

"Yup. Pretty big, I guess," Dan admitted with a smile, raising an arm to make a bicep. "Big enough for you?"

Stark's eyes widened as he watched Dan's massive bicep rise, the huge peak straining upward, thick forearm and deltoid to either side. "Oh fuck..." he gasped, before he caught himself. He blushed, and stammered as he tried to explain. "I mean... that is... well, you're very impressive... I've been lifting myself for a while... but I've never seen size and definition like what you've got!" He looked up earnestly, and then took the lid off of his coffee, so he could drain the last bits of it. It was going to his head, the spice was, and loosened his tongue just a bit, as he felt horny and strangely fulfilled at the same time. "Damn you're hot though... Big and powerful and perfectly shaped..."

Dan smiled wider. "Thanks. I like it when guys can appreciate all this muscle. It must be tough bein' a gay cop, though. Do the other guys... know?" he asked, curious.

"Most of 'em..." Stark admitted, not even wondering that the young musclegod had so quickly identified him. "Once it's out, it's out. But they don't mess with me. I got biceps of my own. Not like yours. But they get me some respect." He blushed a bit. "But you... you're in a whole 'nother league, Daniel..." He could feel his dick swelling, even as he started to feel a bit drowsy. "Man, I've never had coffee that made me tired before..." He stood up, a bit wobbly, and headed for the door, hoping to get back to his cruiser, every step getting heavier.

"Hey, man, you shouldn't drive while drowsy. It's not safe, you know? I can let you crash at my place, how 'bout that?" Dan offered, swooping in and quickly guiding the pliable cop over to his SUV.

Officer Stark drowsily called in that he wasn't feeling well, and heading out early. He got in the passenger seat of the SUV, barely able to keep his eyes open. "Very nice of you, Dan..." he slurred, as he settled into the seat, his skin already looking a bit flushed. "Very hot..." he whispered.

Dan quickly drove back home and carried Stark inside, setting him on the couch and watched as the hunky cop's uniform grew tighter and tighter around his big biceps, thick chest and solid thighs. His muscles were even starting to tear the fabric... how much had he put inside that coffee, again? He wasn't sure, but now it seemed like more than a little as the cop's growth kept going!

Richard Stark groaned, shifting on the couch in his sleep, as his big body outgrew his uniform. The seams of the pants began to tear, as his growing thighs forced their way out. Likewise, his shoulders, back, and chest were too much for the shirt, and buttons began to pop off, his deepening cleavage exposing itself. And of course his arms, growing larger and more powerful by the minute, refused to be contained by such inadequate sleeves, and simply tore through them. Stark groaned, and his crotch swelled, filing the ruins of his pants. He eyes slowly fluttered open. "What happened...?" he asked his groggily, his voice two octaves lower than before.

"You passed out, officer. You're in my living room. How're you feeling?" Dan asked. He had to restrain himself from pouncing the man, he looked so fine. He'd packed on quite a bit of muscle and cock. He was looking DAMN fine to the sex-starved teen, and his cock was getting cramped in his underwear. More cramped than usual.

Stark sat up, and then stood, his wobbliness of earlier gone. "What the hell...?" he asked, his voice quickly shifting from confusion to wonder and awe. He ran his hands down his body, exploring his big new muscles, turning Dan on even more. "I- I must be close to 300 pounds now..." the muscular cop breathed, awe the only emotion in his voice now.

"Yeah, I dunno what happened. You think it's a virus or something?" Dan asked, playing dumb. He couldn't afford a cop to find out his big secret... maybe bringing this guy home was a bad idea... but he still looked so fucking hot!

"I-... I've never heard of a virus... that could do something like this!" Stark replied at last. He was curious. And suspicious. But more than anything, he was horny as hell. And his cock wasn't helping hide that fact. He turned to Dan. "Did you have this virus too? Did you give it to me?" He walked closer, and reached out, suddenly bold. His strong hand touching one of Dan's massive pecs. Running along it, caressing its freaky contours, until it reached the nipple, hidden by Dan's tank top. "Cause if you did, I got to say, best cold I ever caught..." Stark pulled on Dan's nipple through the shirt, giving it a slow but energetic twist.

"Oh FUCK," Dan moaned as a dull ripping noise filled the room. "There goes my underwear. Dan Jr. just ripped out of them. Thanks a lot!" he chuckled, shoving down his shorts to expose himself before gravity and his aching libido did the rest. "You gotta be careful with my nipples. Go right to my cock, the damn things."

"Oh really?" Stark commented, a playful ring to his voice now. He stood straight in front of Dan, and put his hands on both of the younger man's huge pecs, giving the two giant slabs of hard flesh a good squeeze. "I better be real careful with them, huh?" He reached under the tank top's overtaxed fabric, his strong fingers sending shivers through Dan's big chest. "But if they go straight to your cock, maybe you like to have them pulled on..." he purred, as he gripped Dan's nipples and started to do just that, pulling on the fleshy knobs teasingly. "Or maybe you'd rather have me twist them..." he added, giving each one a hearty tweak. "Or maybe you'd prefer something else entirely..." he purred, his hand pulling the fabric away from one proud nipple, exposing it. "I'm Richard. But you can call me Dick..." he breathed, just before his tongue began to flick over Dan's exposed nip, sending shivers of delight through the young musclestud.

"Don't you fucking dare stop!" Dan growled suddenly, his dick erecting itself in record time as he shoved Dick's face onto his chest, making sure he was sucking his nip as close as he could, moaning with every lick and tug and scrape of his teeth! He was dripping precum onto the hardwood floor and it was pooling at their feet.

Dick eagerly complied, devouring Dan's available nipple hungrily. Sucking and gnawing on it, his mouth vainly trying to take as much thick pec with it as possible. One free hand explored the other huge pec, while the other hand ran up and down Dan's massive arm, prodding and squeezing excitedly while Dick slurped all over Dan's huge chest. The cop grew a bit frustrated by Dan's tank top, and grabbed it with both strong hands, and slowly ripped it off. "Much better..." he breathed, taking in Dan's nude torso. He shoved his face into the deep canyon between Dan's huge pecs, as his hands groped the big man's thick nips, toying with them mercilessly.

"You wanna get fucked by my dick, officer? I warn you, it's not regulation-sized," Dan quipped with a grin as he flexed his chest for Dick's amusement, showing him how deep his cleavage could become.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2010, 12:08 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Heh, breaking the law and getting pulled over has never been more fun~

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size