The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:42 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off

Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near

They were running!! Adam, Darrin and Jason run to nowhere without looking back. But Jason could not stop thinking that all this mess was his fault! He saw more and more people running on the opposite direction. They were running blindly towards the growing muscle God. Most of them were men ? big men. They were all being attracted to Greg as flies are attracted by a source of light. Jason noticed that and realized that the mess could get way worse than he thought it could ever be!! ?He?s attracting these big guys to feed his growth even faster!!? Jason thought and stopped running to look back. Only then he saw that Kurt had risen from beneath the debris and was standing on Greg?s gigantic ever growing hand. Jason was frozen in place again with the sight. Darrin and Adam stopped running to look for Jason Adam tried not to look back to Greg, but when he saw Darrin?s mouth hanging open he could not avoid it. ?GOD!!!? was all that came from Adam?s mouth when he saw how bigger Greg had got since they started running. Even being way farther now, Greg?s monstrous muscles filled much more their field of vision than the last time the three ex-muscle drainers looked back at him.

?DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW POWERFULL I AM NOW?!? Kurt was the only one who could understand the sequence of shock waves that was Greg?s voice now. ?I CAN FEEL THE ENERGY AROUND BEGGING TO BE INSIDE ME!! PLUS THE POWER I ALREADY HAVE CREATING MORE AND MORE POWER IN AN ENDLES CIRCLE THAT SWRILS FASTER WITH EACH TUNR!!? Kurt took a couple of steps forward as Greg?s hand had grown bigger since he reached it and looked deep into the titan?s eyes ?I created you!! I allowed you to grow using MY power, and now I?ll have ALL of MY power back!!? after that Kurt concentrated as if he was about to lift a heavy weight, fat veins jumped all around his glowing powerful muscles and several sparks started coming all around Greg?s hand and fingers and hit Kurt in the middle on Greg?s palm. In no time the orb of muscle power going around and entering Kurt?s body was blinding! ?SO IF YOU WANT IT TAKE IT! WHAT EVER YOU DO, IT WILL ONLY MAKE ME GROW FASTER!? Greg said pressing Kurt with his more than huge fingers leading his hand to his ever leaking dick. He started beating it and rubbing Kurt along it. Kurt drained as much power as he could from the nearest part of Greg?s body, especially from his dick and balls ?THOSE SPARKS FEEL GOOD!! KEEP DOING IT!!? Greg said while his growth got noticeably faster while the shower of sparks got brighter and brighter around his hand.

?What is he doing now? were Darrin?s first words after the shock. ?They?re fighting for the control of the power!!? Adam said. ?what do you mean? And how do you know that?? Jason asked. ?Kurt left a small amount of his power inside me on purpose, he said something about a thanks gift?? ?what do you mean? Darrin asked ?It?s like part of him is still inside me!! Somehow I can feel his intentions? And I know he will try anything to have back the power he thinks it?s his? and I?m afraid he will succeed!!? Adam said with fear in his eyes. ?What?!?! But how?!?! How can he defeat Greg? He must be more than 120 feet tall now and all he does is grow faster and faster with each passing second!!? Jason said ?Kurt is able to control someone who has his power? Adam started explaining. ?Just like he did with me!? ?but Greg built power of his own! He is not under Kurt?s spell!? Darrin argued ?I know that, but if Kurt get enough of Greg?s power he will be able to handle it an treat it as his own! And then Greg will be a puppet on his hands, just like I was some hours ago?? ?Holly shit!! And I?m sure Kurt will be way worse than Greg as a ruler of all this power!!? Jason said ?can we still do something do stop him?!?!? after endless seconds in silence Adam answered Jason?s question ?I don?t think so? almost half of Kurt?s power has already come from Greg?s immense body!!?

Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Just updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 07:05 AM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the next chapter. Please keep it coming!

I'd love to see Kurt getting his power back.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2012, 02:32 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Chapters are getting shorter, but he action is still great!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options