The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:20 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse

Hi everyone!!

I'd like to thank you people again for the feedback and also warn you again that as the characters keep growing more and more powerful things are getting more violent. so, for those of you who did not like the gore and violence on the last chapter, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS ONE! There is another description for the same scene, but from Darrin's point of view. I considered "censoring" it, but as it`s important for the thing happening next I decided not to do it. So, again, if you don't like gore and violence scenes, PLEASE DON'T READ IT!

Thanks again!

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice

Never say things can't get any worse

Darrin doesn't know what to do. He escaped Adam?s reach before he drained all of his power and now has as just much muscle as a swimmer or a runner has. He is now near the only way out of the big gym: the huge hole on the wall made by Kurt when HE was the muscle monster around there. Darrin looks at the bottom of the room: on the left corner there are two monsters fighting to gain control over the muscle transfer, but Jason was no match for Adam, who kept draining power from Jason faster and faster even though Jason kept fighting back as hard as he could. Adam's growth seemed to be unstoppable! And the anger he felt because of Greg?s betrayal was feeding his muscle draining ability more and more. He just kept growing muscle over muscle around his more than enormous body, while Jason kept struggling for his life under Adam?s grasp. "Oh God! I've got to help him!" Darrin thinks. He sees that Jason's power won't last long if nothing happens. "I've got to do something before Adam has all of Jason?s power!"

That's when Darrin hears a pleasureful scream "AAAAAWWWWGGGGGHHHH!!!!!" Darrin turns his head in time to witness a huge flush of thick cum coming in his direction. It came from a Huge black muscle freak who was riding the even more monstrous manhood that was Greg's dick on the opposite corner of the room. "Oh God!! What are they doing?!" Darrin thought as he could not understand why Greg was feeding the black guy?s growth. Darrin can't believe how fast the black guy had grown as he saw the guy with a light heavyweight body size just moments before."Oh shit, that's what Jason was talking about... Greg is feeding his growth to learn how to grow the way he does!!!". Now Darrin sees Greg whispering something on the black guys ear, and was shocked by how Greg had to bend his gigantic torso forward to reach the black guys ear, even-though the guy was sitting on his erect dick like he was riding a horse. The black guy?s expression melts into the most fearful one Darrin had ever seen and then Greg holds the black guy by the shoulders lifting the huge muscle freak like he was an inflatable doll, sitting him on the top of his huge dick. "Oh shit! It can?t be!!" Darrin whispers to himself totally shocked with the scene: while the black guy keeps screaming and begging for his life. Greg breaks his prey's leg making it possible to stretch the black guy's body around his dick. “Oh my God!!” Darrin lets out while Greg keeps pushing his giant rod into the guy's inner parts. The black guy's screams get quieter. “Oh God! I've gotta do something to stop all of it before it?s too late!” Darrin says in shock, walking backwards. Greg has now impaled the huge black guy. The poor prey's torso is stretched around Greg's huge dick while Greg's entire body keeps growing faster and faster... Darrin blinks hard watching the horror scene: Greg's huge and growing muscles are tense with the pre orgasm spasms. From the other side of the room, Darrin could watch the 8’6” body frame become so full of muscle that Greg had a hard time reaching the black guy's legs. One of Greg's forearms alone had more meat on them than a pro bodybuilder has on his whole torso!! His biceps were so huge and powerful that they seemed to have a life of its own, and they wouldn't give up the fight for space against the huge pecs… Ohh the pecs!! Two round mountains of swelling muscle fibers under snaking also swelling veins. Darrin had the impression that he could see new muscle fibers growing under the ready to split open skin. And all of it was above two huge masses of growing muscles that could once be called legs. “AAAAAAAWWWWGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!” the room shook with roar of the growing faster than ever muscle beast as Greg cummed. More pieces of the concrete walls and ceiling fell because of the wave of impact that was Greg's roar. After that, all Darin saw was a river of thick cum coming in his direction and something that fell on his feet. At first Darrin thought it was a piece of the ceiling, but when he looked down he saw the black guy's head looking at him with a somehow happy smile on the dead face… “Oh shit!!” Darrin let out and then, looking forward saw Greg standing on the corner of the room. His head had hit the ceiling...

All Darrin could think of was running away, but when he turned around to flee, his foot hit a piece of the fallen ceiling and he fell on the floor. He felt he had fallen over something, but couldn't care about that now, he just had to run! That's when he looked down. His mouth dropped open when he saw what was under him... It was KURT!!! Darrin saw the bag of bones that was Kurt's body and noticed he was still breathing slowly “Oh shit!! He's still alive!! But I can't care about him now, I've gotta find a way to escape and call for help before Adam kills Jason, or Greg kill us all!!” Darrin thought trying to stand up and keep running. But suddenly Darrin felt a great weakness invade his body “NOO!!! I WON'T LET YOU HAVE MY POWER ADAM!! Darrin shouted doing all he could to finally stand up. But when he was about to start running he heard something: “yes, I'll have your power!!” at first Darrin could not say where the tired voice was coming from “and don't call me Adam” Darrin felt the floor fade beneath his feet as he noticed a hand holding his ankle “My name is KURT!”

Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: just updating the links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to ma12345678's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:52 PM

ma12345678 is on a distinguished road
keep it up man, keep it all coming
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 06:13 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Uhmmm...so you have decide to trasform all in giant?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options