The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2013, 10:59 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle drain II part XVIII – The end or just the beginning?

Hey guys! Here is my final post for this series. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I think I should warn you that some people may find this chapter kind of ‘disturbing’ but, anyway, I don’t want to spoil anything. But don’t blame me, blame them! These guys have their own freewill! I just watched these things happen inside my head and wrote them down…
Anyway, Let me know how you feel about them…

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times

Muscle drain II part XVIII – The end or just the beginning?

"NOOO!! IT CAN'T... OHHH SHIT!! THEY'RE GONNA... THEY'RE HERE!!" The behemoth shouted desperately, people did what they could to contain him but fighting all that muscle wasn't an easy task...

"THEY'RE HERE!! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!" Adam kept shouting, the biggest male nurses around did all they could to hold Adam on his bed and avoid him to hurt himself. Another nurse ran to the room outside to call someone...

"Thanks God he's finally awaking!" Jason said entering the hospital room, Darin followed him. Both helped the nurses trying to calm Adam down, but only after one of the nurses injected one of the fat veins over Adams muscular arms a dose of soothing that seemed to be enough to knock down a horse he started to calm down.

"They're here!" Adam kept whispering "They're still here! Everything is lost!"

"He's still raving" the doctor said noting something on his book. "That drug will make him sleep for a while, but now we know he's coming back to us!" the doctor told Jason and Darin with a smile of relief on his face.

A couple of hours later Adam started whispering something again "They're here! they did it! We’re lost" we're all lost!"

Darin gently rubbed Adam's manly square face trying to wake him "We're not lost Adam, we're here! We made it!" Jason was there too and put one of his hands on Adam's bulging chest muscles "We made it thanks to you!" Jason said softly and then Adam opened his eyes. He looked at the faces in front of him, and as if waking from a nightmare he jumped siting up on the hospital bed hugging the pillow with both of his massively muscular arms. "Nooo!! They’re here! Can’t you see?!" his eyes were wide open, his expression was a completely frightened one "They did it! They did it! Shit! Look what they've done to you!" Adam was staring at Darin and Jason as if something terrible had happened to them "Nobody did anything to us! We're OK!" Jason said still trying to calm the muscle beast down.

It took a while and some help from big muscular nurses to keep Adam safe from himself, but Adam was finally calming down. Jason and Darin waited a little more for a moment they could start talking. Jason was the first to say something "Adam, do you know where we are?" Still heavy breathing Adam took a look around for the first time. "In a hospital room, but..." Adams words stopped short, he was still looking all around with a frightened look in his eyes he searched the whole room for an invisible enemy, like he was looking for a ghost, or something only he could see...

"Yeah... you've been in this hospital for the last three months!" for the first time Adam's eyes met Jason's

"What?! Three months?!" Adam's reaction surprised Jason who confirmed Adam was much more awoke than he seemed to be.

"That's true!" Darin continued "You've been in coma for three months! both of us were in coma for a couple of weeks too" Jason than explained the three of them were found under the debris miraculous alive yet unawake 5 days after the shock wave destroyed everything 10 miles around the zero point. The tremor was felt half way around the planet, tsunamis had washed the coast all the way across the ocean and the three of them were the only survivors from that area. Adam listened to Jason in silence, his eyes opened wide while he took all that info that was just too hard to believe.

"And so they did it!" Adam said again like he was accepting something unacceptable.

"Who did what?" Darin asked.

"Greg and Kurt! They did it! They took the step forward!" Jason and Darin's looked at each other and then back at Adam, the look in their eyes made it clear they thought Adam was still 'confused'.

"Look Adam" Jason started talking kind of carefully looking for the next word to say "They're gone! Nobody knows what happened to them!" Adam just started back into Jason's eyes "Greg's muscles probably just exploded causing all that destruction" Darin continued "the government agents have already asked us lots of things, we told them what we knew but they didn't believe us, they said we just imagined things because of the trauma. As they didn't come up with a good explanation for what happened they said to the public that the shock wave that shook half the planet was a military experiment that went wrong..." Adam was still with his eyes wide opened and mouth hanging down.

"They did it!" he said and Jason answered "Yes, they invented that mad story about..." "No, I'm not talking about the government" Adam cut Jason’s explanation "I'm talking about THEM!" Adam's eyes were lost in the air again...

"Ohh... he's not listening to us, we should let him rest a little more..." Darin said "NO! YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!" Adam's deep voice echoed through the hospital's corridors

"Listen Adam" Jason tried to calm Adam down before the nurses came back with another dose of soothing to knock him down once again "We tried to tell what happened but nobody believed us!" Jason's argument wasn't enough to calm the beast down "But you know what happened!" Adam said loud grabbing Jason by the shoulders. "And just look what they did to you two!!"

"What are you talking about? Who did what?" Jason asked making an effort not to contradict him.

"THEY did it! Look at how big your muscles have got!" Adam was right, both Jason and Darin looked awesome! They had enough muscle to get a good place in any bodybuilding contest.

"Look, we've been working out together since we came out of the coma" Darin said and the way he looked at Jason showed they did much more things together than just working out... "But don't worry, all the muscle transfer stuff is gone!" Jason continued. I was the one who started all this and cannot do it anymore, I think no one can..."

"You don't get it!" Adam insisted "They got you! BOTH of you!" his eyes showed a kind of desperation that made both Darin and Jason fear Adam's mind was lost forever... Later Jason kept trying to explain that when the three of them were found Jason and Darin had almost no muscle left in their bodies, Only Adam was still had huge muscles. But for the last two months since they started working out together Darin's and Jason's muscle development skyrocketed. The doctors who were following them were astonished with their recovery and development, but what impressed them the most was the fact that Adam didn't lose a single pond of muscle during the three months in coma... The fact that bodybuilding became a fever all around the country and was spreading all over the world wasn't shocking news anymore since muscle jocks became something common everywhere. Nobody seemed to relate the explosion that shook half the planet with the sudden change in the way people cared about their muscles...

But all the explanation along with enough dope to get him sleeping for days were not enough for Adam to quit talking about 'them'. Days had passed since he was back, but every now and then Adam would get back to how 'they' had taken 'the step forward'... The way he talked about the subject made Jason worry about Adam's sanity.

"You won't believe me right?" Adam said to Jason. It was the day they Adam would get out of the hospital. He was going to spend some time at Jason's and Darin’s new place since his apartment was just another one of the destroyed buildings in the huge crater that was now part of the city's landscape. Jason was sitting beside Adam's bed to once again listen to him talk about 'them'

"You won't believe me when I say they did it" Jason's mouth just stood hanging low as he didn't find any words left to answer Adam, so many times he started talking like that before "Just take a look at your muscles! THEY GOT YOU!"

"Sorry Adam, but I don't understand what you mean by..." Jason's words were cut short when Adam kept talking "They got you and everyone around! Man! I knew they were up to something big, but I could never thought they could do that much!!" Adam looked once again completely lost into the crazy talking, he looked very impressed by what "they" did. Jason took a deep breath and said "Ok, if you say they did it I believe you but..." a huge thick and muscular hand covered Jason's mouth as gently as it could.

"It's OK, I know you don't believe me and I don't blame you for that! But I know somebody who does: YOU DO! Yes, I mean YOU! I know you can listen to my words wherever you are! You who know what we've been through and have been our partner on this journey, YOU who lusted after the monsters we walked by and witnessed the rising of those two muscle Gods. I know you will believe me when I say: Greg and Kurt didn't disappear! NO! They're here! They're everywhere! In fact they’re right there beside you now!

How? Why? Because THEY DID IT! They took the step forward! They left humanity behind to become something more: they became GODS! But when they did it they fused together into one single being: now they're like two sides of the same coin and they're still fighting each other to take control over everything! On one side Kurt has the power, the strength! Through pain and endless effort he will get what he wants, he will grow more and more powerful while on the other side Greg has the pleasure, the lust which builds up the infinite energy that keeps the world spinning. The two of them fused together into one being are now the gods of muscle, the gods of bodybuilding!

And you, YES YOU! you should know that if you ever felt the need to get under a bar loaded up with weights and pump your fucking muscles bigger... man you're a GONER! You should give up, don't even try to resist because they have you! On one side Kurt will make you look for the most painful way to torture your muscles under the heaviest weights around, he will make you squeeze your soul looking for the last drop of energy in your body just to finish that one extra rep!

Have you ever though WHO in his fucking sane mind would ever do such a torture to himself? But YOU DO IT! Why? Have you ever asked yourself why the fuck you want it so bad? Because THEY HAVE YOU!

On the other side Greg will make you lust for your own body, he will make you spend hours alone in the bathroom in front of the mirror searching for the slightest signal of muscle growth, and man! When you find it he will make your dick explode like a rocket in 4º of July! You will be fucking horny just because your shirt feels tighter around the chest then it did yesterday! You'll be fucking horny just because your shadow looks wider every day and man! there will be that moment when someone will ask you 'Hey, have you been working out?' in that moment your head will spin, our legs will shake, your dick will inflate but you'll do an inhuman effort to sound as natural as possible to say something like 'yeah... kind of...'. Why on earth would someone act like that? Huh?! Why would someone ever get so happy because his arm is less than a quarter of an inch bigger around than it was some days ago? But you know you do! And why? Because they've got you!

Fighting is useless, so you should give up. Just let them use you. They will make you grow! and then grow even more, and then some more! Just to use your hugeness to conquest more people around you! Then they will take control over their minds and make them grow too and expand their domain!

So, I know you guys believe me. Just know it: everything is lost! they have escaped this dimension and crawled up to the one you call 'real world'. They now live into your minds and will do anything they can to grow more and more powerful using their zombified muscle slaves, and YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!

Everything is lost! Just give up and let them make you GROW!"
Hanugumo (August 6th, 2013), jacksonnicholso (August 7th, 2013), militaryfreak (August 6th, 2013), Neonando (August 7th, 2013), Ragetiger (August 9th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:30 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Yes I will just give in *swell to planet size* . . . whoops. . .I over did it.

This was a great ending.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
curinga (August 9th, 2013), sexiscriptor (August 11th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options