The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2011, 10:33 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan

Adam plays god

Even though Adam keep growing faster and faster pushing more and more power into himself he doesn't seem to be possessed by the muscle hunger as he was when he started sucking power from the guys around. In fact he seems to be able to think very clearly and even plan the next step on his way to gain more and more power. He looks down to his body and sees the guys who were being drained attached to it. The ones who were directly touching Adam's body were nothing more than some bones into a loose bag made of human skin. They served as cables connecting Adam to the ones far from him. These ones had still a considerable amount of muscle left on their bodies. There were almost more then ten guys attached to Adam's body and he had not drained even a third of the power they once had.

When Adam looks at the thick guy standing among the rocks in the corner of the room worshiping his own muscles he recognizes the face and with a growing smile on his face says: ?Greg? Is it you?? The guy goes out of his trance and looks at Adam: ?WHAT THE FUCK!!!? the sight of Adam's growing muscles makes his dick grows even harder than it was already, making the pre cum flow from the top of it. ?HOLLY SHIT!! YOU'VE GROWN A LOT!!! YOU'RE FUCKING HUGE MAN!!? the short guy answers staring at Adam totally amazed. Both of them kept staring at each other for what seemed like forever. Jason has the impression that the communication between them two were far beyond than what he could hear. The two guys stared at each other, feeling each cell of the other's guy's muscles. They seemed to examine each other deep inside, almost talking to each cell of the swollen muscles full of power. ?It seems I'm not the only growing one here!!"said Adam. "And you seem to have learned a secret technique to put even more muscle into your body!!! Will you teach me this one too?? Adam asks with a lustful eye staring at Greg.

?Oh shit!! That's all I needed!! Jason thinks, cursing his luck ?The two muscle monsters are friends! If at least they fought each other and end up killing themselves! This way I wouldn't have to worry about them? And what fucking technique could Greg teach Adam?? Jason is lost he can't think about anything. Things are happening too fast, when he thinks things can't get any worse a new monster rises from a corner of the room ?What comes next? Is it some kind of joke?!? he asks to himself. That's when he looks at the other corner of the room were the third muscle sucking guy is still attached to three shrinking ones. He had grown a lot too, but considering the big ones, he was really a piece of shit. His muscles were already glowing with excess power which couldn?t be stored into them. ?At least one of them is normal..." Jason thinks as the guy was reacting to the muscle transfer the way Jason and Darrin did before.

in fact, the guy wasn't sucking the power. It was the guys around him who were pushing the power into him. "it seems that after I defeated Kurt and all of them had the same amount of muscle in their bodies" Jason kept thinking, "and started worshiping each other, they started transferring the power the way they liked the most: the ones who liked being drained by Kurt started pushing power into the others, and only the strongest ones who preferred draining to push power were able to keep draining more and more power" Jason concluded. "It seems that Adam really didn't like being drained by Kurt...."

?Hit a most muscular for me!!? Greg shouts at Adam. The shout makes Jason remember he has "bigger problems" to solve now... ?You like my body, huh. If you want a most muscular I'll show you, I owe you that.? Adam had a debt with Greg. He was Adam's first training partner. He was the one who shown Adam the wonderful world of bodybuilding. As a physical education teacher he taught Adam the secrets to fill his wide frame with muscles. Adam saw Greg as his master on the bodybuilding field and, at the same time, Greg worshiped his creature as Adam had the one thing he could never develop: Adam was TALL!!!

?Holly shit!!! You're fucking HUGE!!!? Greg says; ?Gimme a double bi!? Adam feels the amount of power entering his body increase faster as his dick grows harder with the sight of his muscle master worshiping him: ?YOU WANT A DOUBLE BI? WATCH OUT I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING HUGE DOUBLE BI!!!? Adam raises his arms as two huge wings like plates of thick muscles which are his lats grow along with the movement right beneath his arms. He raises his arms in a "T" pose, preparing for the double bi. The veins coming from his hands grow thicker and thicker under the tight skin as they make their way along the huge forearms and try to find a way to climb the stretched biceps. Adam slowly flexes his biceps looking at the huge ball of meet growing taller and taller on each of his arms. Greg is about to lose his mind and attach his body to Adam's pushing all of his power into Adam's body when Adam says: ?I owe you my body!! You are the one responsible for the muscle god in front of you!! Now it's time for me to thank you, to reward you for teaching me everything I know, from making me be everything I am!!? Greg is back to his consciousness but is still unable to say anything. ?Step back and I'll teach you something, now it's my turn!!?

Jason steps back too going out of Adam's sucking power force reach - which had expanded some more feet away from his huge body. Jason watches the scene in front of him: Greg takes some steps back facing Adam and getting a little closer to the third growing guy who's glowing brighter and brighter as the three guys keep pushing power into him. Adam has a devilish look in his eyes as he stares at Greg: ?I'm gonna teach you my secret technique and then you teach me yours!!? Adam says and then closes his eyes opens his arms into a cross pose as he concentrates. For the first time since he started growing there were some sparks around Adams body. Jason wonders if Adam has reached the limit of his power storing ability, but soon he would know it didn't happen. In fact, Adam was preparing a power transfer. ?FUCK!! He's gonna feed Greg!!? Jason says to himself as he realizes what's about to happen.

Adam's veins grow thicker and thicker along with several sparks swirling around them. In a matter of seconds there were so much power coming from within Adam's muscles up to his veins that Jason was blinded by the shining orb of power around Adam. Greg was still starring at Adam totally paralyzed when suddenly Adam throws his arms towards Greg Making a huge lightning hit Greg's body. "AHHHHHHHGGGG!!!"Adam's scream sounds like a beast roar while Greg's back bends and all of his muscles flex as hard as possible all at once because of the flush of energy falling into his body. His muscles grew more than twice as fast as Adam's but soon they started glowing, showing they were not able to store any more power. Adam kept pushing more and more power into Greg's body as each of his muscles glow brighter and brighter. The blinding orb of energy is now growing around Greg's body: ?OH FUCK!! IT IS? OH SHIT!!! TOO? I CAN'T? TOO MUCH!!!!? Adam sees Greg's muscles are about to explode and shouts ?NO IT'S NOT!! IT ISN'T TOO MUCH!! IT WILL NEVER BE!! THAT'S WHAT YOU TAUGHT ME!! I KOW YOU CAN, YOU KNOW YOU CAN!!! JUST LET THIS FUCKING POWER ENTER YOUR MUSCLES!! JUST LET THEY GROW HUGE!! THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IT!! YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!? The orb of pure energy keeps growing around Greg ?AAAAAWWWWWG!!!!!!? A roar comes from within the blinding ball and right after that the swirling sparks start going straight into Greg's body ?HOLLY SHIT!!! HE HAS LEARNED HOW TO SUCK POWER JUST AS ADAM DOES!!!? Jason thinks as he feels his dick grow even harder.?So that's one of the secret techniques Adam was talking about?? Greg's growth accelerates more and more as the sparks fall over his skin just like rain while his swelling veins suck all of them making his muscles grow faster by the second. Adam seems to be out of his mind again as he's still throwing more and more power at Greg's body which doesn't glow anymore as it is able to suck all the power he receives at once, growing bigger and bigger, faster and faster. Jason is watching everything and still can't believe his eyes. He doesn't know what to feel, it seems he has all the feelings into his own at once: Fear, hunger, desire, lust, but this last one was still the most intense. The pain in his dick is unbearable; he had never felt it so hard. But once again things go far Jason's expectations, his dick throws a huge wave of cum as he realizes that Greg isn't only growing more muscular. In fact he is growing into the three dimensions: He is getting thicker, wider AND TALLER!!!! ?FUCKING SHIT!!!? Jason screams as his dick throws cum wave after wave.

The flow of power coming from Adam decreases and Greg stops growing. Adam breathes heavily, exhausted as if he did the heaviest workout in his life. Adam opens his eyes coming back to reality. He gets shocked when he looks at his creation: Greg is now more than five inches taller than he was just minutes before. Even though he was now around 6 feet tall now, he still had the short guy's proportion: wide and thick. ?It seems that that's the second secret technique: Adam wants to learn how to grow taller??

Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: just updating the links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sub2muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 07:55 AM

sub2muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sub2muscle
Thanks for resurrecting this great storyline, curinga! I love the direction you're taking, and can't wait for the next installment!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options