The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 11:19 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near

Desperate times

A 130 feet tall giant grew faster than ever while beating his dick, rubbing a glowing muscle freak along his gargantuan shaft. Several guys worshiped the growing muscle god all around his feet. All of them grew bigger, stronger! In no time every guy who approached Greg?s Titanic feet grew into a ball of jumping muscle fibers under fat pulsing veins covered by a ready to split open skin. The power cables on the streets around were shining with sparks that got stronger and stronger as the lines were overcharged by the flow of energy around and the huge black cloud got bigger and darker above it all, swirling and shining with flashes of light from all the electric action going on? ?GROW FUCKERS GROW!!! I CAN FEEL THE POWER FEEDING EACH ONE OF YOU!! AND IT FEELS AWESOME!! COME TO ME AND MAKE ME GROW INTO THE GOD I?M ABOUT TO BECOME!! I CAN FEEL IT GETTING NEAR!!? Greg?s thunderous voice shook the surroundings again, making some more buildings go down?

Adam was desperately trying to figure out a way to save their lives, when he saw some guys who were walking towards the mess had stopped frozen, in shock with the sight of the growing muscle god. ?Oh god!!? one of them said in shock leaving his mouth hanging open after that. Adam kept looking at them when he realized the impossible: They were growing!! The three guys were well built already. Adam rubbed his eyes thinking that it was his imagination, but the truth was there! He saw the biggest of them start breathing heavier while his chest got thicker with each breath. The veins on his forearms got fatter under his shirt, muscles puffed everywhere. His jeans got tighter, revealing not only the profile of his powerful growing quads, hamstrings and wonderful calves, but a huge dick growing harder and harder under the thick fabric. In a matter of seconds the shirt buttons gave up and flew away revealing the hairy chest to the early morning breeze. The growth did nothing but speed up. His delts got rounder, his biceps and triceps ballooned out. His hairy forearms got impossibly thick, all covered by fat veins and the shirt sews did not resist for much longer. He started walking slowly, just like a zombie towards Greg, and his growing faster and faster muscles made his jeans split into pieces and fall behind him. His stretchy underwear resisted a little longer ? only with the top of his growing dick hanging out along with his right leg, forcing the fabric while trying to go up. Soon it also gave up. The thick dick won the fight and his underwear was also in pieces behind on the floor letting the growing dick swing free between the also growing hairy quads.

Adam shook his head, trying again to keep his mind in the real world ?FUCK!! We must be more than a mile away from Greg but he has already reached us!! His power is growing too fast! We can?t run away from him!? Adam screamed in fear as he noticed more and more ?muscle zombies? all around, but what made him get really desperate was looking back and seeing that Darrin and Jason were also caught by Greg?s spell? they had grown.. A LOT!! And both of them were zombie-walking towards Greg ?NOOOO!!! I won?t let you have them!!? Adam screamed and run towards Jason and Darrin. He felt his own muscles starting to grow ? and the well-known lust start taking him over again ?NO!! Not this time!? Adam resisted bravely to the feeling and grabbed Jason and Darrin by their arms, trying to shake them to reality, but both of them were already too big and strong ? and getting stronger by the second. ?SHIT!! What do I do?!?!? Adam said to himself, searching his mind for an answer when he stopped. He felt something that made a column of ice grow along his spine and turned his head fast to see the giants in the middle of the scene: Greg had almost doubled his size since the last time Adam looked at him, but that was not what frightened Adam? ?Oh shit!! Kurt is already almost as powerful as Greg!!? Adam said to himself looking at the grotesque scene: the titan was still beating his dick, but it seemed that he was holding the sun in his hand and beating his dick with it! Kurt had so much power that the light coming from his body illuminated the surroundings even though the sky was totally blocked by the black cloud that kept swirling bigger and darker as a cone started going down, just like a tornado, right above the growing monster. ?That?s it!! It?s not Greg who?s hypnotizing all these guys!! It?s Kurt! He?s feeding them so he can drain muscle power faster! and when he has more of Greg?s power than Greg himself he will be able to take control of everything!!? Adam soon felt the happiness of realizing what was happening fading away as he noticed that this wouldn?t help solving the problem? not at all!!

Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (October 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2012, 02:34 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
How are you possibly going to resolve this situation? I'm greedy for more!!!
  #3   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:17 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
How are you possibly going to resolve this situation? I'm greedy for more!!!
Yeah.. it's getting "a little hopeless", but I think you're gonna like the end of this... in fact, it's the only thing I have in mind for this story since a long ago. I like to kind of give the characters some "free will" as I write, just letting things happen in my mind and writing them down...

And I'll try to describe things in more detail next time, so the chapters won't be so short!!

..and thanks for the feedback!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options