The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 09:20 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising

The rescue plan

Jason walks towards the short growing guy to detach Darrin of his body, but soon he realizes he won't be able to reach them without passing through Adam's reach area. ?I've gotta give him no chance of sucking my power!? Jason excuses himself even though he knows that deep inside his afraid of Adam's power.

So he decides to try something else. He remembers what John did when HE was the one sucking Darrin's power and thinks: ?I've gotta hit him on the head!? He looks around and sees a 50 pounds barbell, he takes it and lifts as if it was made of feather, he throws it in the direction of the short thick guy. The barbell hits the wall, far above its target digging a huge crack on the wall. "God! I'm really way stronger than I thought!" Jason thinks while the short guy keeps draining more power from Darrin and the other guys. Jason looks around searching for something else to use as a kind of dart. Then he finds a bench bar. He throws it, aiming at the short guy, but the sight of such big muscles -still getting bigger and bigger - on a such tight body frame distracted Jason and, again, as he still not able to control all the strength on his new muscles, he misses his target and the bar hits the wall going through it as if it was made of paper. The crack from the first impact gets wider and than a piece of the wall is hanging loose, almost falling. "That's My chance!" Jason thinks as he sees that the piece of the wall is right above the thick guy, he catches a pile of 50 pounds round plates and throw them as if he was throwing a Frisbee to someone at the beach. The plates hit the wall making the crack grow as the loose piece of concrete bends more and more.

Only when the concrete wall is almost falling Jason realizes that if a piece of wall fell on the short guys head it would kill him along with the guys around him ? including Darrin ? but it was too late. The big piece of concrete falls into the growing guy. A cloud of dust rises at the corner of the big room. Jason can't believe he had made such a dumb thing ?Noooo!!! I Killed Him!!? Adam, who saw everything from the top of his growing body laughs at Jason, filling him with a wild anger ?SHUT THIS FUCKING MOUTH UP!!!? Jason screams at Adam. ?Yeah!! I like it!!? Adam answers with the same devilish look in his eyes:?Anger makes your power flow through your body!! I can sense it from here and it seems very tasty!!! But don't worry, I'm gonna have you soon!!?

Jason is in shock with the sight of Adam's body. He's now half Jason's size. ?Holly shit!!? Jason lets escape as Adam flexes his muscles into a double bicep pose hitting a most muscular right after that. His arms are so big that he can almost reach the top of his bicep with the hand of the same arm! He is still growing so fast that it seems that the acceleration of his growth is growing!!! Jason feels his dick growing harder with the sight of that muscle monster growing faster and faster. Adam keeps flexing as he notices Jason is completely hypnotized by his muscles ?YEAH!! WORSHIP ME!!! FELL MY BODY GETTING HUGE!!BE PART OF ME!! BE PART OF THE MUSCLE GOD I?M ABOUT TO BECOME!!!? Jason isn't able to have a clear thought any more. He feels his power flowing from within his muscles to start sparkling over his tight skin, begging to be pushed into Adam's body.

But once again Darrin calls Jason back to reality. He shouts from within the cloud of dust: ?Jason Help me!! I can't move!! My leg is stuck under a rock!!? Jason gets back to his mind to see Darrin lying on the floor with one of his legs under a rock. Two other guys who were too having their power sucked by the short guy were trying to help Darrin, but after being drained for a while, they were too weak to be able to lift such a heavy stone.

Jason stepped back going out of Adam's - also growing - reach, trying to figure out a way to help Darrin. That's when the rock over Darrin's leg starts moving. ?Wow!! It seems those guys still have some strength on their skinny bodies!!? Jason thinks as he sees Darrin pushing his leg from under the rock. But soon he realizes that the rock wasn't moved by the three once muscular guys, all the rocks which were part of the fallen piece of wall were shaking. Darrin and the other guys step back as they see the thick guy rising from beneath the rocks. Jason can't believe his eyes. The guy is standing among the rocks, full of dust, but all he is able to do is worship his own muscles. He flexes his biceps as the huge swollen veins get thicker and thicker. Jason isn?t the only one who can't believe his eyes, the guys who had being suck from the short guy stare at him totally hypnotized by the sight of a pack of pulsing muscles fighting for space in such a tight body frame. His muscles were so big that it even looked a little taller!

Jason shouts at Darrin trying to get him out of the trance but he shows no reaction. The only thing that happens is that one by one the shocked guys around the thick one throw themselves at the guy's feet making the growth start again. Jason, watching the scene from the other side of the room thinks to himself: ?And I thought I had ONE big problem!!!? As Darrin does not respond to any of his calls Jason gets the last plate near him, this one was a 10 pound plate, and throw it in Darrin's direction. He tries to hit the wall above Darrin hoping the noise would get him out of his trance. But this time the plate hits Darrin's neck, right under the head. Darrin falls unconscious on the floor. ?FUCK!!! WILL I DO ANYTHING RIGHT TONIGHT??

Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Just updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options