The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 12:28 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle drain II part I - After the storm

Hi everyone! here is my first post on this section. The following text is something I`ve written a while ago, after I finished reading muscle drain (which is still my favorite MG story). As I saw people interested in a sequel, I decided to post the first chapter, there are some other ones, but the story is far from an end... just tell me if you think this is a good start for a sequel and what you think about it...

PS.: English is not my first language, so sorry if I made any big mistake...

After the storm

The Muscle war was over! Jason feels his body tremble with the power he sucked from Kurt as he throws the remains of Kurt's body on the floor. Kurt's body was almost as dry as a mummy's. Jason could hear his bones cracking as he hit the floor.

Jason looks around and sees several bodybuilders pumping up their muscles, worshiping each other. He can't believe his eyes as he looks down. All he sees is two mountains of meet, which could once be called pecs, right beneath his chin glowing with power as veins run across it, feeding them the remaining power that hasn't found a muscle in Jason's body which could absorb it.

Jason is so fully filled with power that for a tiny fraction of a second he feels free from the furious hunger for more muscle power. But even being so short this moment was long enough for him to realize how dangerous his ability to suck someone's muscle power was. He thinks to himself; I'm fucking guilty for all of this! What would happen if all of these guys here start feeling the wild hunger for more muscle and power? What if one of them learns how to suck someone's power just as Kurt did? Worse, what if all of them start sucking power from everyone around?!?!

He looks at Kurt's body at his feet, he sees Kurt is still breathing and start wondering what could have happened if he wasn't able to stop Kurt from getting more and more power;

?what if he was able to reach the outside? Probably he would start sucking power from every person he would touch growing to the limits of imaginable!? As Jason keep on wondering about what could have happened he starts feeling the familiar mix of hunger and lust flowing through his muscles...

?What if he could get more and more power into his body as he continues to grow bigger and bigger by the second? What if he could suck the power from the crowd of people that would be running crazy with the sight of such a monster walking around the streets?? ...The feeling in Jason's body gets more and more intense as he gets deep into the scene of a giant monster named Kurt showing into his mind...

?He would keep growing more and more powerful as the wild hunger drive him totally out of his mind! He would learn to suck power from people far from him and doing so no one would be able to escape to his invisible tentacles in search of more and more power? ...Jason is completely hypnotized by the image of a Godzilla like Kurt walking down the streets in search of more and more power to suck, even being just an image on Jason's head Kurt still has the ability to take control over Jason's mind.

Already giving up to the lust, Jason says quietly to himself ?I've got to get this fucking power back into Kurt's body! I've got to see this fucking monster going around the streets, sucking power from every fucking one in his way!!!? Jason's body starts glowing again as the power which had already been stocked into his muscles flows through his veins begging to be injected into Kurt's body.

That's when someone gets closer and shouts at him: ?What are you doing there?? Jason feels like being hit by a thunder as he is pulled back to reality by the call.

It was Darrin, he is some feet away from Jason and didn't notice what was about to happen. Jason stares at Darrin's body, he seems to be almost as big as he was at the bodybuilding contest, before all those things happened. Darrin looks at Jason with a big smile in his face and shouts again: ?What the fuck are you still doing there? Look around and see how big everyone here has got because of the power you sucked from Kurt's body! And it's all your doing! Thanks to you tonight this room will be as hot as hell!!?

Darrin runs away from Jason towards an indescribable mount o muscle bodies fucking and rubbing each other. Jason sees the scene but it's like his brain isn't able to process any info it receives from the eyes. He's totally paralyzed, in shock because of what he was about to do before Darrin called.

He comes back to reality and rubs his eyes to be sure that what he sees is not an illusion. He looks at the mass of bodybuilders worshiping each other in front of him an sees some sparks jumping from someone onto the biggest muscle body on the mass ?It has begun! He's sucking the other guy's power!?.

The guy who was nothing more than skin over a lot of bones just minutes ago was getting more and more huge by the second. He flexed his arms in a double bicep pose as he fucks a guy in front of him while at least ten other guys worship him feeling his whole body, beating their dicks as the big guy's muscles get more and more inflated with power from the guys around. He was almost twice as big the biggest one around him and kept growing more and more.

The guy looks at his body, flexing his muscles, feeling the intoxicating power running through his body and taking total control over his mind. ?AWWWGH!! MAKE ME GROW!!! MAKE ME HUGE!! FEED MY MUSCLES WITH YOUR BODY!!!?. Jason knew the look in the big guy's face. It was the wild lust and hunger taking control of him as he kept flexing his muscles as more muscle guys tried to reach him.

The guy kept growing in an amazing rate, almost as fast as Kurt did before. Jason started feeling the well known lust again, he wanted to be part of the moving mass, feeding the guys muscles with incredible amounts of power. His muscles began to prepare the flowing of power but Jason fought it back. He knew that what was going to happen was no good and he was the only one who could stop it. Jason thought for a moment and said confident to himself: ?Yeah, that's right! I've gotta save the world again!!!?

Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: just updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to cmpd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:26 PM

cmpd is on a distinguished road
OMG
thx thx thx
  #3   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:31 PM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
Great story, thank you! Can't wait to see another growth.
  #4   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 04:23 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Hi again, and thank you for the feedback!

I would just like to apologise myself for not giving the proper credits for the original Muscle Drain series, written by 2veinyBiceps. The following links are the original posts, if any of you didn't read it, here they are:

Muscle Drain - Part 1
Muscle Drain - Part 2 - Jason Gets BIG
Muscle Drain - Part 3 - Jason gets BIGGER!
Muscle Drain - Part 4 - Look at my BICEPS!
Muscle Drain - Part 5 - The Power of Jason's Muscles
Muscle Drain - Part 6 - Jason's Muscles Get MORE POWER
Muscle Drain - Part 7 - Jason Busts Out of His Shirt
Muscle Drain - Part 8 - Jason Enters a Bodybuilding Contest
Muscle Drain - Part 9 - Jason Gets a Bodybuilder
Muscle Drain - Part 10 - Captive Muscle
Muscle Drain - Part 11 - Jason Needs More Muscle
Muscle Drain - Part 12 - Jason's Muscle Hunger Grows
Muscle Drain - Part 13 - Jason Makes Darrin Grow
muscle Drain - Part 14 - Darrin Bombarded With Muscle
Muscle Drain - Part 15 - Kurt Grows Huge
Muscle Drain - Part 16 - Jason's Muscle Hunger Grows
Muscle Drain - Part 17 - Kurt Get's HUGE
Muscle Drain - Part 18 - Jason Makes Kurt Even BIGGER
Muscle Drain - Part 19 - Feel Jason's POWER!
Muscle Drain - Part 20 - The Muscle War is On!
Muscle Drain - Part 21 - The Muscle Monster Beyond the Door
Muscle Drain - Part 22 - Jon's Bicep Explodes
Muscle Drain - Part 23 - Kurt...The Muscle God
Muscle Drain - Part 24 - Kurt's Muscle Gaining Rampage
Muscle Drain - Part 25 - Can Kurt Handle All of Jason's Muscles?
Muscle Drain - Part 26 - Muscle Showdown

Thank you again, and I'll try to post other chapters as soon as possible...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options