The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:04 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more

Greg wants to learn something else

After some shaking, Jason was able to wake Darrin. "What is happening" Darrin said half dreaming as he was coming back to reality. "Oh, thank God you're OK!" Jason said "I thought I had killed you!" Darring was still a litle numb, but then he saw Greg's monstruous body on the other side of the room and suddenly he was fully awaken. "Oh God!! what's that?!? Is that Kurt who regained his power?" Darrin asked Jason. "No, I think it's even worse. This is the guy you were worshiping when I broke the wall behind you...? Jason answered. "No Way!! That guy was way shorted than me!!He was..." Darrin suddenly stopped, looking confused and put his hand on the forehead "Oh... I can remember now..." Darrin continued "... while I was being drained by him I felt something completely different than what I felt with you and even with Kurt before... it was like all the energy in my body was begging to be transferred to him!! he wasn't just draining my muscle power, It was like he was draining my soul!!! I thought Kurt was powerful before, but that guy is REALLY something different..." Darrin said. "And it`s getting worse, because he has learned how to store power into his muscles in a different way so he can grow even faster!!" Jason answered. "It seems that each person responds to muscle power in a different way, the same way each person's body will respond differently to a heavy workout, gaining more size, or more strength or even gaining nothing" Jason continued "I have always been a hard gainer and was able to grow into a freak!! These guys were born to make muscle! They have it written on their genes!! That`s why they're growing so much... and it seems that Greg has learned how to grow the way other people do..." Darrin didn't know what to say but after a while he said "But if that guy is able to learn how to store power the way other people do he will be able to optimize himself to grow the best way possible, growing as big and as fast as imaginable!!" Darrin said in shock... "That's why we have to do something to stop him NOW!!!" Jason said "but what?!??!" Darrin argued "I have no idea!!!"

"YOU FUCKER!! I TRUSTED YOU MY SECRET!!TEACH ME HOW TO GROW THE WAY YOU DO OR I'LL FINNISH YOU BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN NOTICE" Adam shouts at Greg trying to sound as confident as he could but he wasn't able to hide he was totally scared of the growing beast on the corner of the room. Greg stops and looks at Adam who had grown some more and was still attached to some guys, but the power entering Adam's body was decreasing as the guys who still had any power left had less than a third of the power they had when it all started.

?YOU TOLD ME TO HAVE THESE GUY'S MUSCLES AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!!? Greg said. His voice was so deep and strong because of his head and neck's growth that the whole room shook with his shout ?AFTER THAT I'LL SEE WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU?. Greg turned his back to Adam walking towards the other two muscle guys but then he suddenly stopped: ?Oh, what have we here? It seems someone else in here too liked the taste of getting big!!? Greg said when he saw the two remaining muscle guys: What began as worship to each other turned into a fight scene as the two of them realized they were able to suck power too, but only the strongest one, a thick black guy, was able to keep doing it. He sucked power from the other guy even though he fought it back as hard as he could. He forced his huge black man's dick into the shrinking guy's ass, literally raping power from him. He seemed to do it in a very pleasureful way, enjoying each second of it. ?YOU MOTHER FUCKER, LET THESE GUYS THERE AND TEACH ME YOURE FUCKING TECHNIQUE!!!? Adam screamed again, this time sounding really desperate ?SHUT UP!!!? Greg shouted as the whole room trembled with his voice again. ?I WANNA SEE HIM GROW!!? Greg said pointing at the black guy.

Greg could sense the black guy had something to care about as he had grown a lot in a matter of minutes but the guy he was raping power from didn't shrink that much, in fact he still had more than half of the size he had before the rape started. ?You like the way I do it huh?? the black guy said to Greg flexing his bicep. He had the Dexter Jackson body type: Thick and Cut! He was tall, about 6'2? and was growing in a amazing rate. ?Let these guys there! They're just small time! Come here, teach me your technique and then we go out there and suck power from any one in our way!!!? Adam screamed in a desperate try to have Greg's attention. ?SMALL TIME!? Let's see what this SMALL TIME can do!!? the black guy said breathing faster and then thrown back his head, put his hands over the shoulders of the guy he was raping power from and concentrated as if he was about to lift the heaviest weight in his life: ?AHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? A big roar shook the room as the black guy started growing like none did before: He was able to suck all the power left into the guy's body in a matter of seconds!! But what made even Greg get shocked was that the black guy grew the equivalent of the mass the guy being raped had times three!!!

?Where in hell is he getting power from?!??!? Adam thought to himself, he knows Greg will try to learn how to do it and that it means he's getting far from learning what he wants "I've gotta grow more powerful than him before it's too late" Adam thinks and looks back searching for his "dessert", that's when he notices Jason is gone. Adam fells the floor fading beneath his feet as he realizes he lost the control over the situation "NOOOO!!! WHERE ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" filled with anger his muscles expanded faster again as he drained all the remaining power left on the guys around him without even noticing what he was doing. He walked towards the hole on the wall made by Kurt when he destroyed the heavy steel door looking for Jason, but soon he saw Jason and Darrin trying to hide on the back side of the room, behind the fallen pieces of the concrete wall. They were easy targets as Jason was way too big to hide behind anything...

Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: just updating the links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 05:36 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Ooh I hope Greg learns the black guy's muscle draining technique and uses it on adam...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 07:57 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Agree with Vlad, only I hope Jason does the learning!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options