The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 07:06 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse

The Titan gets mad

"THIS ROOM IS GETTING TIGHTER!" Greg says half talking to himself with an ironic smile on his gigantic face. A huge piece of the ceiling that was hanging loose fell near to the exit of the room just from the low pitch powerful vibration that was Greg's voice. Adam blinks fast staring at the muscle beast on the other side of the room. He can't believe his eyes. Greg's muscles fill Adam?s field of vision even though he was a good 15 feet away from him. Greg has a hard time trying to walk as he had to bend his enormous torso forward and bury his chin between his huge pecs not to make his head go through the ceiling. Doing so, Greg could see and feel the veins over his gigantic pecs pulsing with raw power: "GOD, I?M BIG!!!" Greg said with a thunderous voice as some more small pieces of the walls and ceiling fell on his gigantic body and on the floor around him. Taking the chance that he was already bending forward, Greg hit a most muscular pose - and the name of that pose could not be more appropriate.

Adam could not have a clear thought anymore. In shock, he let Jason?s neck go as he watched the mountains of muscle rise one above the other all over Greg?s body. Adam?s dick grew even harder than it was already when he noticed Greg was still growing slowly even-though he was not draining anyone's power. The growth came from the sheer pleasure he had on flexing the huge muscles all at once, feeling new muscle fibers coming to life under his snaking veins and tight skin. "SO, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BIG, YOU SHORTY?!?!?" Greg said with irony while flexing his muscles a little harder. "IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE YOU USED TO SAY THAT REFERRING TO ME HUM!??!" after that Greg went back to a relaxed position and started walking slowly on Adam's direction bending forward trying to keep the remaining pieces of the ceiling where they were. That pose made him look even bigger from Adam's point of view. He could see the trapezius muscles surrounding Greg's Head, covered with pulsing veins and the two mountainous pec muscles hanging from the breast cage that was hidden under literally tons of muscles. "DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO BE THE SHORT ONE AFTER ALL, SHORTY?!!?" Greg asks, and after a while Adam answers, still a little numb from the shock of seeing such monster flexing his enormous muscles:"What are you talking about?" his trebling voice shows way more weakness than he had expected. "DO YOU THINK YOU'RE IN THE POSITION TO PLAY THE FOOL ON ME?!?!" Greg shouts hitting another most muscular pose under some more falling pieces of the ceiling "YOU ALWAYS LOVED CALLING ME 'SHORTY' AFTER YOU OUTGREW ME! YOU ALWAYS LOVED TO SPIT ON MY FACE THAT YOU HAD THE HEIGHT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO DEVELOP!!" Greg said staring deep inside Adam's eyes "BUT NOT ANYMORE..." With that Greg stood up straight, his head, neck, traps and shoulders went through the ceiling, breaking it apart. Huge pieces of concrete were falling everywhere along with the furniture from the rooms above, which used to be John's offices. Greg kept rising his arms hitting the hugest and most powerful double biceps ever. His hands hit the ceiling of the floor above the gym and the top of his biceps were not too far from it as they were as high as his wrists.

Adam was not pissing himself just because his dick was hard as stone, much closer to an orgasm. "I'm sorry Greg! I never thought I offended you calling you shorty.." Adam said desperately, from between the fallen pieces of concrete, as he saw how the Titan in front of him was full of rage against him. "OHHH!!! NOW THE LITTLE GIRLS IS GONNA CRY!!!" Greg said with a sarcastic tone taking a step forward. Instinctively Adam tried to escape, but only when he tried to take a step backwards he noticed his muscles had grown too big to do that. He had drained Jason's power with such hunger that he didn't notice his muscles got so big that he wasn't able to move anymore. All he did after trying to run was roll over his swollen muscles unable to get back to his feet.

When Greg saw Adam rolling over his own out of control muscles, all he could do was laugh. His thunderous deafening voice shook the room again. "HA HA HA!!! JUST LOOK AT YOU!! HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE!! AND YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE THE MUSCLE GOD AROUND HERE!!!" Greg said slowly walking towards Adam, opening his way among the fallen pieces of concrete. "NOOO!!! Please, don?t kill me!! I'll do what ever you want!! I know lots of muscle studs who would love to feed your muscles!!! I can even help you learn some more ways to keep your muscles growing faster and faster!!!" Adam argues desperately while he keeps trying to stand up with no success. "DO YOU REALLY THINK I NEED YOU TO DO ANYTHING?!?!?" Greg answered and than stopped in the middle of the room, where Adam started draining power from the guys who were worshiping his muscles after Jason defeated Kurt."I KNOW YOU WILL DO AS I WANT JUST AS EVERY ONE AROUND WILL!!!" with that, Greg closed his eyes, concentrating as if he was about to lift a heavy weight... but what would be heavy enough to such a Titan?

Adam could not see much past his pecs and arms, but he saw Greg?s expression: "Ohhh shit!! what is he gonna do!?!?" Adam said to himself and then he felt a vibration coming from the floor beneath his rolling huge body. He did all he could to see what was happening, but he was just able to roll a little more over his over-swollen muscles to see the pieces of concrete shaking on the ground around Greg "HOLLY CRAP!! What power is this?!?!? is he moving the rocks with his mind?!?!" Adam thought in shock with the scene, but soon he noticed he was wrong, and, again, the truth was even worse: after some shaking, there were at least ten muscle guys rising from beneath the rocks, and some more were still coming from beneath the ones farther from the Giant on the center. "Ohhh shit!! He's feeding muscle power into the guys I was draining power from!!!"

More guys kept rising from beneath the rocks, most of them grew to the size of a light heavyweight bodybuilder, but the most shocking was that Greg shrank almost nothing. After a moment the guys around Greg were still a little numb, but conscious enough to hear the thunderous voice of the one who brought them back to life: "LISTEN TO ME MY BOYS: THAT BEACH BALL MADE OF MUSCLE IS THE ONE WHO STOLE ALL YOUR POWER!!" Greg said pointing at Adam. "NOW I OFFER YOU THE CHANCE TO DO TO HIM WHAT EVER YOU WANT!!!" After that Adam saw an army of muscle studs marching in his direction with hungry eyes "Shit!"

Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: just updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 02:42 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
An immobile Adam! Why isn't Greg likewise? It seems that immobility is the logical effect of the most extreme muscle growth. Is that what they all have to look forward to? Onward to the next chapters!!!
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 06:08 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
nice continue...

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
An immobile Adam! Why isn't Greg likewise? It seems that immobility is the logical effect of the most extreme muscle growth. Is that what they all have to look forward to? Onward to the next chapters!!!
Thanks for the comment!!

Greg isn't immobile (so far) because he is the only one who has the ability to grow taller... and be sure he knows it's his only advantage over the other muscle draining beasts around...

I'd like to take the chance to say that it will probably be a while before I can post another chapter, but be sure I'm the most anxious to know how this is gonna end...

see you!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by curinga View Post
Thanks for the comment!!

Greg isn't immobile (so far) because he is the only one who has the ability to grow taller... and be sure he knows it's his only advantage over the other muscle draining beasts around...

I'd like to take the chance to say that it will probably be a while before I can post another chapter, but be sure I'm the most anxious to know how this is gonna end...

see you!
mm, tallness i love macro-muscle stories
~Ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2011, 09:07 AM

Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back

woops.. posted on the wrong place...

Quick Reply