The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2012, 03:00 AM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
The New Man Initiative 1

Hi, I've been a member here for ages but for various reasons haven't been able to get on for a while now, so I decided to contribute something. This is the first part of several, let me know what you think - be brutal please! And if you've got any ideas about how it should progress, feel free to say so. Anyway, enjoy:

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Parts 8 and 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

As he walked down the stairs into the bar on a drizzly Monday evening in May, David Carmichael reflected on how his life was going. David was not a happy young man for a number of reasons. For starters, at 25 years old he was still a virgin. There’d been a fair number of girls who came close, but for various reasons he’d still never slept with any of them. And he was starting to feel the pressure getting to him. He needed to have sex, and soon, to feel normal.

This wasn’t the only thing bringing him down though. His job was unfulfilling, having worked in as a waiter since leaving college. He wanted to do more, but no matter how many jobs he felt he was well-qualified for, the response to his applications always began ‘Dear Mr Carmichael, I regret to inform you...’, at which point David found it hard to read the rest. He’d worked hard for a good degree in management but no-one seemed to want to listen. He also didn’t like his body which was tall at 6’3, but lanky with it. Last time he weighed himself he was under 160lbs, very lean for his height. Working long, unsociable hours meant he didn’t have the time or motivation to go to the gym, even though he really wanted to. He longed to be more muscular, like the bodybuilders he saw on the front of magazines like Men’s Life, and he would have given almost anything to look that way.

The one thing David was thankful for was his friends, he thought as he saw them gathered around their usual table in the bar. The same gang had been together a long time, right from the first day of college, and they got on very well together. There was Alex – a short, blonde, shaggy surfer-type, very attractive, always bragging about how many girls he’d slept with. All he seemed to do was fuck and surf. He’d always been popular, right through school when he was on the swim team (“Just so I could show the girls my body,” Alex would joke) and into his job now. None of the group really knew what he did for a living: it was something in an office and whenever he started to talk about it they all sort of zoned out.

Next around the table was James. He was tall and skinny just like David, but James had managed to find himself a girlfriend a few years ago. When he was really drunk one night James said he was thinking of proposing, which the others all brushed off as drunk-talk at first. The next day though he showed them the ring he bought, and that he was just waiting for the right time to pop the question.

On James’ right was Will, whose parents were both Chinese but as he was born in this country he didn’t have an accent or a stereotypical Chinese name. He was probably the most stylish of the group, always at the front of new trends, and always with a new girl on his arm. David envied how easily he was able to connect with girls, always wanting to ask him for tips but never quite getting up the nerve.

Completing the group were Shaun and Bradley. They were brothers: Shaun was 25 and Bradley was younger at 22 but both were tall and built well, and both very successful with girls. David wished he had bodies like theirs, but he also found himself wondering how big their dicks might be, to his shame. He wondered if the rumours about African-Americans were true, and if they were if they’d be bigger than his ample 7 inches. It’d certainly explain why they had better luck than he did.

David ordered a glass of red wine. His friends always poked fun at him for it, saying he couldn’t handle beer like the rest of them, and he went along with it. Truth be told, he just didn’t like the hoppy taste of beer and preferred the fruity strength from wine. He walked over to the table with his glass and sat down, “Hey guys,” he muttered in greeting.

“Hey Wine-Boy,” said Shaun with a grin, “Settle a debate: would you be rich and lonely for life, or dirt poor but liked?”

“I’ll go for the current situation and vote poor and liked – what did the rest of you go for?”

“Can’t be that poor to drink red wine all the time...”Bradley said to chuckles from the rest of the group.

“Well I went for rich,” said Alex, “Because then I can pay for people to be around me and pretend to be my friends. And, of course, buy whatever I want.”

Shaun and Will nodded in agreement.

“Nah I’m with you on this one buddy, can’t buy me love and all that,” James said to David, with Bradley nodding in agreement.

“Whatever, how did this come up?” David asked.

“Well there’s this story in the paper about a guy who won the lottery and just ditched everyone who loved him, bought an island in the south Pacific and just lives in paradise. Alone,” replied Will.

“Sounds kinda sad. But good luck to him. Anyway, I’m off for a piss,” David said as he pushed out his chair. As he walked over to the bathroom he didn’t notice that someone else had pushed out his chair too, and followed him in.

While David was in mid-flow, a deep voice behind him said “I know how you feel.”

David jumped: the voice was so deep he felt it more than heard it. He shoved his dick back into his pants and turned around to see who had spoken. As he saw him, David’s jaw dropped: standing in front of him was an enormous man: taller than David at what must have been 6’5 at least, and muscular too. He was wearing a tight white wifebeater which showed off his arms and chest, which were so big they would have put most bodybuilders to shame. His green eyes were piercing as they looked into David’s, with a devastatingly handsome face covered in a few days’ stubble. His huge hands were on his hips, allowing his half-flexed arms to look even bigger.

“What do you mean?” David asked when he had recovered from the shock of seeing this mountain of a man.

“I mean David, that you’re unhappy. You wish you were better than you are – more successful, bigger, more confident – well, more like me I guess,” the man said as he flashed a cocky grin.

“And who are you?”

“I’m Tony. And I can help you become who you want to be.”

David was curious now. There was no harm hearing Tony out at least, “Go on.”

“I looked like you once, felt like you too. Unloved, unfulfilled, jealous of the successes of my friends, wishing I could be more like them. And one day I met a man who changed me into who you see before you. Into the man I wanted so much to be. This, David, is what I’m offering: the chance to be who you’ve always wanted to be – who you DESERVE to be.”

David was sweating now. How did Tony know what he wanted? And what exactly could he be offering? It all sounded very tempting - he had to take a chance, “What do I have to do?”

Tony smiled, locked the bathroom door from the inside, and dropped his jeans to reveal a huge hard dick, must have been about 10 inches long and 7 in girth.

“Suck on me, drink my seed, and you’ll be who you want to be within a month, I guarantee it.”

“No way, I’m not gay man.”

Tony shrugged, and pulled up his jeans. “Too bad. I guess you’ll spend the rest of your life this way then. Just tell me David, tell me one thing: when’s the last time you got laid?”

David found this too much to take – that provocation was enough for him to strengthen his resolve. If he needed to suck off one guy to become a stud all the girls would want, so be it. So he went over to Tony, pulled down his jeans, and sucked on his hard shaft. Tony purred in pleasure as David ran his tongue along the head of his huge dick, slowly working its way along the length. He hated himself for it, and the taste was revolting, but he forced himself to carry on. Pretty quickly, Tony said, “Oh God David, here it comes, you ready?” and more or less immediately hot jets of cum burst into David’s mouth. David almost gagged in disgust but he forced himself to drink them down, sucking on Tony’s softening shaft until he was all dry.

Tony chuckled, bent to pick up David’s phone and typed something in. He threw a business card to David and said, “Good. Well David, you’ll be a new man within a month.”

And with that, he pulled his jeans back up, unlocked the door and left, with David feeling disgusted and cheated. Why had he allowed Tony’s provocation to affect him? More sickeningly, this was the most sexual thing David had ever done, and it was with another man. With that, he shoved the business card into his back pocket, ran out of the bathroom, straight home, avoiding his friends completely. As soon as he got to his apartment, he went straight to bed, hoping to forget about the whole experience.

Last edited by PunkGuy01; August 30th, 2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Adding links to other parts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2012, 09:20 AM

manlion has disabled reputation
Good setup. Can't wait to see more.
  #3   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Great start! I admit to having similar fantasies. ;-)
  #4   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2012, 06:00 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Nice job! Hope to see more soon!
  #5   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2012, 02:53 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Thanks for the feedback guys, there is more on the way, next part should be up soon!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options