The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2013, 04:43 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
The New Man Initiative 14

So when I posted part 13, I said I hoped it wouldn't be 5 months til I posted the next part.

5 months later, here's the next part :P

Just so you're prewarned, I know this chapter isn't going to be to everyone's taste. While there is male muscle growth in it, there's also some transgender stuff towards the end as I've hinted at in previous chapters. If you're not comfortable with it, I appreciate that's personal preference, but I thought I needed to do this to drive the narrative.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Parts 8 and 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

The lads arrived at the gym, and despite themselves even the new recruits were delighted to start working out. They'd started their journey towards being bigger men, and for the moment all their discomfort at their change in sexuality, personality and fundamentally who they were was forgotten.

The group completely took over the free weight room. Shaun and Bradley had worked out before but they'd never stuck to it very well, hence their slight guts they'd had only the day before. Will and James, however, had never even stepped foot in a gym before, let alone the free weight room. So Alex and David decided it'd be best for them all if they demonstrated the workout regime while the others watched, then tried for themselves.

The smaller men marvelled at the weights their friends were lifting. Tossing around 100lb dumbbells like they were nothing. However the change had given them an instant burst of strength: even the novices were benching 120lbs right off the bat.

After three hours of solid working out, Will was taking a breather. He'd gone to fetch a protein shake from the vending machine, and as he did he caught sight of himself in a mirror.

?Holy shit!? he breathed. Not only did he look more muscular than he had done yesterday, but he looked far more muscular than that morning. He ran his hands over his ridged stomach and slight-bulging chest, his hard nipples poking through his already-tight vest.

?Looking good Will,? Alex said as he walked past, one hand over his crotch.

?Thanks dude, but you don't need to hide that you like it, there's no point anyway!? Will said with a grin as he flexed his triceps in the mirror. But just as he did he realised ? I was enjoying the attention I got from Alex. Fuck, it's really happening....

In fact, Will thought, they were ALL looking fantastic. Bradley's stomach was ripped and his pecs were developing nicely, while Shaun still had his gut but his chest and arms were prodigious. James, being tallest, still looked pretty lanky but was obviously getting bigger ? he'd already started to get a bit of pec cleavage and his t-shirt sleeves were looking really full.

And then, thought Will, there was Alex and David. Their massive bodies were pure powerhouses, and you could see their massive muscles working even with the smallest motions. He had to admit, while he wasn't attracted to them (not yet anyway) they were very good-looking men.

Before long, he was snapped out of his reverie by Alex calling, ?Alright guys, let's hit the showers and get you all fuelled up!?

The new recruits all looked at each other nervously as they got undressed and stepped towards the sign marked 'Showers', but they breathed a sigh of relief when they saw there were individual cubicles. Each of them stepped into a separate one to wash, except for Alex and David who shared one. From the sounds of slurping and giggles, it didn't take much imagination to guess that they weren't really cleaning themselves.

Newly clean, they all then went back to David's.

?You guys OK with chicken and brown rice?? David asked the group, to which they all nodded.

However, within minutes they'd each been served with a colossal amount of food, and for the new recruits it was more than they thought they could eat. Each of them must have had at least a whole chicken, and a mountain of rice to accompany it. Alex and David wolfed theirs down, while the others realised that they were far hungrier than they'd realised. None of them ate the lot, but there were only scraps left on their plates, which Alex dutifully finished.

?Ooh, that was good...thanks babe,? Alex purred as he stroked his big gut and looked at David.

?Damn, I think I've got my gut back! So much for all that hard work...? Bradley said as he saw his expanded stomach.

?Nah man, that's not fat ? see?? David said as he tapped his own round middle ? there wasn't a single movement, it was like an inflated beach ball, ?You'll make that into muscle in no time!?

After some minutes of sitting in their food-comas, Alex finally suggested, ?Alright guys, let's ship off so we can all rest and get growing!?

?OK...? David said with sad eyes, but as the men got up to go he didn't stop them.

For the rest of the day, the men rested and ate, and didn't do much of anything else. For that matter, all the days that week followed the same plan: get up, eat, workout, eat, rest, eat, rest, eat, rest, eat some more, rest, eat, sleep, then do it all over again.

By the following Friday, both Alex and David were walking around their respective apartments with permanent hardons at the studs they'd created. Bradley's body was now that of a world-class sprinter: long and lean but packed with power. His arms, chest and legs in particular were big and thick. Meanwhile, his brother Shaun had adopted a similar body to Alex's: slightly curvy but strong and thick. James was also packing on muscle, his pecs in particular had developed really well. But the star was undoubtedly Will ? Will who beforehand had been so skinny and had never wanted to be anything but, was now turning into a proper bodybuilder. He was completely shredded, his pecs big and full, his back broad and strong, and his already-big arms hung out from his size due to his already impressive lats.

?Fuck me Will, you are fucking incredible!? Alex said when they were about to go to bed at the end of the week, Will dressed only in tight fitted boxers, ?How big are you trying to get??

Will grinned as he rubbed a massive pec with a calloused hand, ?As big as I can brah!?

Alex was awoken in the dead of night by his phone ringing loudly on his bedside table. He grunted and lifted his head slowly off the pillow, barely able to open his eyes. His big hand scrabbled around for his phone, and finally closed around it. He answered it, and mumbled a "Hello?"

There were a few seconds of light breathing on the other end, and a sniff too, before the caller asked "Alex?"

"Yes....who's this?"

More sniffles, and a shaky voice replied, "It's Lana. I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to call...fuck, this is*messed up...look, I know we haven't spoken in a few months, but could we meet? Could you come over?"

Alex was a little apprehensive. Lana had been his fuck-buddy back when he's been straight after all. On balance, it didn't sound like she was wanting a hook-up (he thought with relief) so he replied, "Sure Lana, when do you want to meet up?"

"I feel awful for saying this, but could you come over now? I'm sorry but I really need some help."

"Sure Lana, I'll be right over."

"Just one thing - promise me you won't be surprised? I can't really say any more now, but please just promise*me that you won't be upset when you see me."

"Only if you promise the same thing."

There was a pause, before Lana replied, "OK then...so you'll come over now?"

"I'm on my way."

With that Alex put the phone down, threw on some jeans and a tight vest over his big thick torso and showing off his big arms, before grabbing his keys and walking out the door to drive to Lana's. What could she be so worried about?

A few minutes later, he was outside Lana's building and called her to say he'd arrived. She buzzed him in, and he walked slowly up to her door before knocking quietly. And slowly the door opened.

Standing there was someone who looked quite a lot like Lana - same kind of face, same long, red hair. But she looked a bit bigger than normal, like she'd been hitting the gym pretty hard and...Alex squinted in the low light...and said, "Fuck Lana, is that stubble?!"

Her eyes welled up, and she sobbed out, "I don't know what the fuck is happening to me. Ever since we fucked before, I've been changing. I tried to ignore it but it's become too obvious now. So yeah, I've got fucking stubble, my tits are fucking disappearing, even my fucking vag has turned into a dick!"

She dropped her pants at this, and lo and behold there was a dick between her legs. Not huge, granted, but definitely there, with its own small balls. She was right about the tits as well, they were pretty much gone now. There were still two small bumps, but Alex guessed they'd be changed into pecs before long. She hitched her pants back up slowly.

"Anyway," Lana said, wiping the tears from her eyes, "What the fuck's happened to you?!"

Alex explained it all, about David's changes, then his, how he'd fucked Lana and she'd been his last straight fuck, and how he'd become completely gay, and a bit of a bear. It had taken about 30 minutes to go through everything, and when he'd done, Lana was completely glazed over.

"Lana....say something, anything. Please."

After a pause, Lana said, "Well, the timing was so suspicious I could tell anyway that you'd done this to me. Somehow. I'm just so confused...I'm pretty much a man now, and I'm just so confused about the whole shitty mess..."

"Well, you'll need a new name for starters."

"True...any bright ideas?"

"How about Lee? Or Lance? Or Leo?"

"I quite like Lance. I'll have a lance between my legs anyway right?"

"Good to see you've still got your sense of humour. So yeah that's settled then, but remember you're going to change more anyway. If you're feeling energetic and you wanna hit the gym, me and my boys go pretty much every day so call and we can show you our place. But I think, once the testosterone really kicks in, you're going to be one hot muscle stud Lance," Alex smiled at her.

"Yeah...fuck, Alex could you get me some water please? I feel so hot..."

"Sure," Alex went for a glass for her, and when he came back he saw she was breathing really heavily, sweating profusely.

"What the fuck is going on?" Lance said through heavy breaths.

"Brace yourself, but this is going to be one big change you get. Don't fight it, just go with it, and let's see what happens."

Almost as soon as Alex finished talking, he noticed that Lance's skin was paler. Then, with one deep breath and a grunt, Lance's whole body bulged outwards as maybe 30lbs of solid muscle packed onto his tight frame, shoulders broadening and arms filling out. The pecs bulged and the stomach creased up. The stubble grew out to become a short but full ginger beard, and Alex noticed with great interest the small bulge in Lance's pants growing and growing.

As soon as it had started it was over, and all Lance could say was, "Fuck." As soon as he'd said it he clutched at his throat, "Fuck my voice is really deep now!"

Alex smiled, "No point in pretending you're a girl any more Lance - you're one of the boys now!"

Lance walked over to the mirror and flexed a bit, showing off his new ripped muscles. He grinned and said, "Awww fuck yeah!"

His dick also got hard and he said, "I'd always wondered what a hard-on felt like..." His hands slowly moved down and started stroking it, but Alex came over, pulled Lance's pants down, and kneeled in front of him. Fuck, his dick must have been an impressive nine inches now. Alex slowly started kissing the big dick in front of his face, slowly taking more and more of it into his mouth, wrapping his tongue around it and cupping the man's surprisingly-large balls.

Within minutes of this, Alex had brought Lance to the edge of climax, and the New Man unleashed hot white spunk deep into Alex's mouth, which he drank down greedily.

"Alex...that was the best thing I've ever felt. Thank you," Lance said as he looked into his eyes.

"Well big man, I wouldn't have thought your changes are over yet. Any more problems, give me a call. But from now, you're a man. Embrace it, and you'll do fine."

Alex left Lance marvelling over his bigger muscles and his ripped abs, he even caught Lance taking a few pictures before he left. 'I wonder what he'll do with them...'he thought.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PunkGuy01 For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (August 19th, 2013), cutlerfan (August 19th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (August 18th, 2013), michaelv2 (August 18th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (August 19th, 2013), muscular (August 19th, 2013), nnnrg (August 18th, 2013), noomnoom (August 19th, 2013), rododoro3 (August 19th, 2013), scrawn (August 20th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (August 18th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 20th, 2013), Timmy174 (August 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I appreciate you going further with the narrative. The "new man" is a curious thing: boys become gay and girls become boys. Somehow you keep it all hot.
  #3   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:02 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Thanks, like I say I know not all of this will be to everyone's taste but I've got an idea of how to bring the story to a conclusion of sorts which it suits. Of course my idea for an ending could well change by the time I write the ending!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to PunkGuy01 For This Useful Post:
a_lost_prophet (August 25th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options