The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:35 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
The New Man Initiative 12

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Parts 8 & 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14

Sorry for my hiatus guys, I've got no real excuse for it apart from writer's block so apologies. Hope this in part makes up for it, as always let me know what you think!

--------------------------------------

That afternoon dragged by. Will had spent most of the afternoon pacing in his room, he couldn’t think of anything except what could have happened to David and Alex. Had they been arrested? Kidnapped? Murdered? Will’s mind went from one awful situation to another, and he couldn’t stop torturing himself with these images.

Finally 7pm arrived, and Will met with James, Shaun and Bradley.

“Alright, I’ll admit it,” said Shaun as they got in the car, “I’m nervous guys.”

“We all are,” Bradley replied as he tapped his fingers on the door handle.

“I just kept going over all these awful scenes this afternoon. I almost don’t want to know what’s happened,” Will said.

“Well your mind’s only going to dwell on the worst things, I just think it’s best to save our judgement till we get there and think of something else now,” James said.

The rest of the journey was spent in silence, all of them thinking the same thing: what could have happened to David and Alex?

After what seemed like an eternity, they pulled up to David’s apartment building. Walking into the building like they owned the place, they went up to David’s floor. James tested the door handle – it was locked.

“Well I didn’t think it’d be that easy,” Will said, “Does anyone know how to pick a lock?”

“We don’t need to,” Bradley said, “There’s a key poking out from under the doormat.”

They all looked down and saw the glimmer of metal Bradley had seen. Will reached down to grab it, put it in the lock and turned. All the guys took a deep breath, and slowly opened the door to find....

Well, for the most part, it was David’s apartment, just as he’d left it. The decoration was the same at least, but the more they looked the more they noticed differences. Like the XXL tank top thrown on the sofa, which could never fit David in a million years. Or the vats of protein powders on the kitchen counters, which David would have no use for. They saw there were photos of David and his family still everywhere, but some of the bigger photos were of muscular men they didn’t know...one of them who showed up in most photos bore a resemblance to David, but he was shorter and much more muscular.

“Guys,” Shaun whispered, “I hear a noise!”

They all stopped dead, and sure enough heard heavy footsteps coming upstairs. They all looked at each other wide-eyed, until Will hissed “Hide!” and they all ran into David’s bedroom.

The footsteps came inside. It was two men, and they could see from the shadows that one was the muscular guy from the photos, but they didn’t know who the other was. The second man was a dirty blonde, and not as muscular as the first man, instead having some fat around his middle. He too seemed familiar to the guys, but none of them could think why.

Will motioned for each of the guys to grab anything to beat the two men with if they needed to, and once each of them was armed, they raced out of the room, Will shouting, “Who the fuck are you two?”

The two larger men whirled round in surprise. The more muscular of the two said, “What’re you going to do Will?”

Will dropped his implement and asked, “How do you know my name?”

The larger man sighed and looked at the fatter man, “Should we tell them?” he asked.

“I think so,” the other man replied.

He looked back at the four friends and said, “Guys, it’s me. David. And this is Alex.”

“Bullshit...” Bradley said. But as the four guys looked at the two across from them, they all suddenly realised that the reason they looked so familiar was because they were the same people after all.

“What the fuck happened to you both?!” Shaun asked.

David was a bit stuck for words, so Alex explained everything: how David had been changed in the bar, how he’d grown more muscular, how his personality had changed, how he’d then passed on the change to Alex, how hard it had been for both of them, but how they now were happy with who they were.

“So let me get this straight,” Will said, “You suck off another guy like this, and turn into some muscle man, and you turn gay, and you’re happy with that?!”

“Pretty much,” Alex replied, “You suck off the guy in the first place not because you want to – you hate yourself for doing it at first – but because you’re compelled to, forced to by something outside yourself. I think it’s pheromones. But while your body changes into something different, your mind changes so you’re gay, but you’re also happy with whatever you become. I used to like being lean and muscular but looking back I’ve no idea why – I like my belly!”

“You’re not the only one...” David chimed in with a sultry look in his eyes.

“This is ridiculous....tell me one good reason why we shouldn’t just leave right now.” Will demanded.

“Simple. If you’d wanted to, you would have done already. Think about it, and you’ll find out you can’t leave. You want to look better don’t you?” Alex asked. He’d started to sweat a little and wondered – was this the point where he needed to change people?

Each one of the four men thought about it, and each one did want to look better. What man doesn’t? And they all wanted to leave, but something was stopping them...

“Look guys, I’m sorry. I really am. But by now you already need to grow. None of us can help it. The only thing you can do is suck off me or David, and get the ball rolling.”

The men were uncertain. At least, until Alex reached into his sweats and pulled out his hard footlong cock, leaking with pre. And Will slowly stepped forward.

“Before I start – this’ll make me grow right?”

“I can’t promise it’ll be muscle, but I can promise you’ll like it.”

And with a deep breath, Will opened wide and started sucking on Alex’s enormous shaft. Meanwhile, David had whipped out his own huge knob and Shaun had started licking that greedily. Bradley watched his brother in horror trying not to be sick. Shaun was sucking another man’s cock, was this some kind of nightmare?

James was also horrified, but for different reasons. James was engaged, and due to marry his fianc? Claire in two months. How could he do this to her? He loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. But he wanted – no, NEEDED to grow. And if this was the way to do it, he needed to follow through with it. It was as if something primal had taken over – he couldn’t stop himself.

Pretty soon after Will began sucking Alex’s big cock, he was drinking down the big man’s hot and salty cream, even churning the balls to get out as much as possible. Shaun drank down David’s juice not long after, and the men swapped over for James and Bradley to suck, and Shaun and Will to feel disgusted. And after just a few minutes of furious sucking, the big men came again, by now completely sated, and the four friends were lying on the floor, filled with disgust and shame.

“How do you all feel?” David asked.

None of them replied, they all looked as though they’d been sentenced to death – all pale faces and cold sweats.

“Actually man, I don’t feel so good,” Alex said from behind him. David turned to look and saw his friend hunched over, flushed bright red, sweating profusely, his body hair matted. Alex has shivering and shaking with exertion. It took David a few moments to remember, but he knew Alex was about to grow again.

“Shit man, think your dick’s going to grow again?”

“Fuck I hope not!” Alex said, before roaring in pain and bending over again. Over the first few seconds, nothing seemed to be happening to him apart from this overwhelming pain. Will, James, Shaun and Bradley were all shocked and couldn’t move in terror – what was happening to him? It seemed really painful, would the same thing happen to them?

Pretty soon though, David saw Alex begin to grow, and got hard so started stroking his big meat again. But this time it wasn’t Alex’s cock that was growing – thank God, David thought – but his muscles. His shoulders pushed outwards and his traps rose up to obscure his neck more, his lats grew which pushed his arms upwards. They too were piling on muscle, his biceps and forearms pulsing with growth.

“Aw fuck yes!” Alex managed to growl as the growth pushed his pecs out further. His big jock gut was still there but the growth spread past there to his legs, broadening them and turning them into big meaty tree trunks, with defined quads and calves. Lastly his hands and feet grew, before the growth subsided and Alex returned to normal.

All the guys stared, open-mouthed at Alex’s transformation. He’d been big before but this was unreal. David was stroking furiously until Alex said,

“Dude, we gotta measure this!”

So David ran to get the scales from the bathroom. Alex stepped on them and held his breath as the needle finally settled....on 240lbs.

“Holy shit bro, you are massive! And looking good too...” David said as he ran a hand over his friend’s bigger pecs. He marvelled over his friend’s body which was nearly as big as his own 255lb bulk.

“You love it,” Alex said as he flexed a big bicep. Suddenly both big men remembered the other guys in the room.

“Would you guys mind leaving us for a bit? We’ve got some...er....stuff to take care of,” Alex called as he stroked David’s abs.

The four normal men left the apartment quietly. None of them spoke on the ride home. All any of them wanted to do was forget this had ever happened.
Meanwhile back in the apartment, Alex was flexing his enormous muscles while David kissed him all over, biting his big triceps, his meaty nipples, and slowly working his way down to that enormous cock. He nibbled at this slowly, and wrapped his big arms around Alex’s ass, and went to town on his shaft, giving it a proper facefuck. It was a good job this change had removed his gag reflex or he wouldn’t have stood a chance.

Alex placed his hands on David’s outstretched shoulders and flexed so now when David looked up he’d see striated, vascular arms and pumped pecs on top of Alex’s firm jock gut. This only made David suck on Alex harder as he pumped his own cock with one big hand, holding onto Alex with the other. He ran his tongue up and down that enormous shaft, worshipping this enormous dick as he ran his hand up and down his own monster cock. Alex moaned in arousal, and David felt him start to jerk with the effort of not cumming. But soon it was too much, Alex groaned and hot cream shot into David’s throat which he drank down greedily. He shot his own load at the same time, all over his huge chest and ridged abs.

“Fuck me bro, you are good!” Alex breathed as David looked up, drinking every last drop down from Alex’s hose. Eventually he dropped it from his mouth and licked up his own cum, while Alex walked into his bedroom for a long night’s sleep.

Last edited by PunkGuy01; August 30th, 2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Adding links to other parts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to PunkGuy01 For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (October 30th, 2012), bcboy (October 29th, 2012), Bobby (November 5th, 2012), cutlerfan (October 29th, 2012), hardmuscl4life (October 29th, 2012), jcb60970 (October 30th, 2012), manlion (October 30th, 2012), Maverick0095875 (October 29th, 2012), michaelv2 (October 30th, 2012), milwmuscleguy (October 29th, 2012), miniace2009 (October 30th, 2012), muscular (October 30th, 2012), nibl (December 3rd, 2012), nnnrg (October 31st, 2012), nvb2 (October 31st, 2012), PECLICKER (November 1st, 2012), swinginbusdoors (October 30th, 2012), Ultra GMan (October 30th, 2012), Vapor_Ops (October 30th, 2012), vga518 (October 30th, 2012), wrestlejock646 (November 4th, 2012)
  #2   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
so hot... thanks for the update!
  #3   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 03:47 PM

Ultra GMan
What a hot surprise... very much obliged!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the next great chapters!!! What unique changes do you have in store for the foursome?
  #5   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Thanks for the feedback guys. To be honest philat99, I haven't got much more planned out past this point. I'm going to be going in a different direction with each of the other guys but I haven't really decided what each of those directions is going to be - so if anyone has any suggestions or anything they particularly want to see, let me know - nothing's too weird to be considered, but I can't promise any/all the suggestions would make it in.

If you do wanna suggest something, probably best to PM me as I can't promise I'll see it as a comment!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options