The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2012, 01:06 AM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
The New Man Initiative 11

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Parts 8 & 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Sorry again for my absence recently guys - what with holidays and a busy period at work I haven't had loads of time for writing, but here's the next instalment. As always let me know what you think, hope you like it.

The next morning Alex awoke, bleary eyed, and stumbled out of bed and into the kitchen to get a drink. Just as he closed the fridge door, David walked in.

“Morning,” David said.

Alex turned to face him and replied, “Morning.”

David looked shocked, and said, “Err, Alex...when did you put on so much weight?”

Alex looked down and got a shock. Instead of his pecs sitting above a flat stomach, or even bulging abs over his swollen stomach, he saw now a fat gut for his pecs to rest on.

“Whoa...” Alex murmured as he ran a big hand over his big gut, and said, “You know, I was pretty hungry after the gym last night so I had a few burgers...didn’t know they’d do this much...”

“How do you feel man?”

Alex turned a bit red, thought for a moment, and said, “I used to love being muscular. Thought it was the best thing in the world. But now I’ve got a bit of fat on me...it’s hard to explain, but I feel...I just feel right, you know? Like everything’s as it should be, and this is how I was always meant to be.”

David smiled, and replied, “I know what you mean, but then I’d always wanted to be muscular!”

But while David had always wanted to be muscular, since his change he hadn't exclusively wanted to fuck muscle men. Hell, recently he was getting so horned up just about any guy would do. But Alex’s new girth really suited him, he thought. His gut pushed out a fair way: from their most recent measuring session David knew Alex’s pecs were around the 46 inch mark, and his gut must have been close to 40 itself.

David thought for a moment, and asked tentatively, “Are you still mad at me for changing you?”

Alex hadn’t actually thought about it, and he answered slowly, “I was so mad at first, as mad as I’ve ever been. When I started growing it went away a bit, but after we fucked the other day, and now this...no man, it feels like for the first time ever I’m happy with who I am. Which is weird because I know I was happy before I was changed, but when I look back on it now I just can’t imagine why. Does that make any sense?”

“Kinda. Like I don’t understand why I wanted to fuck girls before – just seems wrong when I can plow a guy.”

“Or get plowed by one,” Alex added with a wink.

“Yeah,” David replied with a nervous giggle. His rock-hard cock was not at all subtle now.

Alex was sweating a little bit now, and asked, “Did you turn up the thermostat?”

“No it’s off – why?”

“I’m burning up man, get me some water would you?”

David went to find a glass. Meanwhile, Alex was worried. His legs felt like jelly, sweat was pouring off him, he was breathing fast and shallow. He slowly became aware of a low level of pain across his entire body, slowly focussing in on one area. It faded from his extremities, and he could feel it moving through his limbs towards his core. As the pain focussed in, Alex doubled over in agony as the sensation got stronger. He grunted and tried his best not to shout out, but as the pain reached a head he couldn’t help himself and roared at the ceiling.

But as he roared, David could see a change happening. Underneath Alex’s bigger gut, his balls were swelling and hanging lower. They hadn’t been huge before but soon they were the size of golf balls, and showing no signs of slowing. After a few seconds his dick started growing too, lengthening and thickening with each passing second. He could see his friend's crotch pulsing with every heart beat, growing bigger and bigger with each passing moment. David's jaw was on the floor, he knew he should have been helping his friend but all he could do was absent-mindedly stroke his own hard dick.

However, pretty soon the growth slowed and finally stopped. Alex was panting heavily still, so David asked,

“How do you feel man?”

Alex looked up at him and said, “Better I guess...but what the fuck was that?!”

“I’m not sure why it happened man but...do you know what happened?”

“I nearly died?”

David smiled – he didn’t know! “Take a look in the mirror.”

Alex was a little confused but walked into the bathroom with David following right behind, staring at his broad back and bubble butt.

Alex looked at himself in the mirror and didn’t immediately notice anything – he was still staring at his gut wondering if all those burgers had given him a heart attack. But his gaze slowly moved down to his crotch, and he immediately shouted, “Holy fuck!”

David smiled, and saw that Alex too liked what he saw as his new bigger cock started to harden. He decided to ask, “You wanna measure it man?”

“Fuck yes,” Alex said, staring at his bigger dick.

David returned a few seconds later with a tape measure, and pressed it into Alex’s groin, he read off the numbers excitedly, and finally came to the answer:

“Dude...you’re a foot long!”

“Shit man, for real?!”

“Yeah, and...fuck, 8 inches girth!”

After reading these numbers, David just couldn’t help himself. He started to kiss Alex’s big dick, flicking his tongue against the tip and the glans, looking up to Alex for approval to do more. Alex moaned in arousal, which David took to mean he could, so he slowly started working his mouth along Alex’s huge new shaft. Even with his mouth open as far as he could it was a struggle for him to take it. He got about halfway down before he started to gag. Alex was so turned on though that within just a few minutes, he said “I’m gonna cum David, are you ready?”

David murmured and tried to nod, not that it really mattered as Alex couldn’t have stopped himself if he’d wanted to. A few seconds later, Alex’s lemon-sized low-hangers shot huge amounts of spunk into David’s mouth. David drank down as much of it as he could but there was so much that some quickly overflowed. But David still sucked on Alex’s huge cockhead, draining it as much as he could, and then licked up the rest which had dripped onto his pecs and abs.

Alex was still panting heavily from the exertion of growth and the incredible mouthfuck David had given him, but managed to say, “Fuck man, I don’t think I can take any more changes like that!”

“I kinda hope your dick doesn’t grow any more man, or I won’t be able to take it!” David said with a cheeky grin.

“Well, I know I said before that I liked how I was when I woke up this morning, but I’m pretty sure I like this better!”

“I bet,” David said, “Well I’m going to shower then head to the gym, wanna come?”

“Sure,” Alex replied as he followed David out of the kitchen, squeezing the other man’s ass as he went, “Think I need to grow my body to match my cock now anyway!”

And as they laughed, they set off for the gym, and a long workout session. But Alex didn’t realise he’d left his phone behind, which started ringing as soon as the door closed. The caller was insistent: if anyone had been in the apartment they would have seen the same name ringing non-stop all afternoon: Will.

Will slammed the phone down after being sent to Alex’s voicemail for the fifteenth time in a row. He was worried: he hadn’t seen Alex in over a week which was unusual in itself, but for David to have just disappeared too? It was too much of a coincidence. So he sent a text to the rest of the group of friends, James, Shaun and Bradley, saying:

‘guys we need to do something quickly about david and alex. Im scared for them, and the police arent doing shit. I’ll pick u up at 7 tonight and we’ll break into davids place, see if theres anything we can find’

Within minutes Will got texts back from the others. The plan was set: they would see what they could find about what happened to David and Alex that night. But there was more in store for them than just that...

Last edited by PunkGuy01; August 30th, 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Adding links to other parts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to PunkGuy01 For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Great installment - can't wait to see what happens to the boys after they carry out their plan!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:49 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The plot thickens! Looking forward to your next chapter!
  #4   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 04:21 PM

Ultra GMan
Just got back from a several-week business trip and what a great surprise to find waiting for me upon my return. Hurrah!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options