The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 12:38 AM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
The New Man Initiative 13

Hi guys, sorry it's been a while since my last update. Hope you like this one too, as always any feedback is appreciated!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Parts 8 and 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14

“I cannot believe you two,” Tony said, his face like thunder.

He’d dropped round unexpectedly the next day, and David had let it slip that he and Alex had changed James, Will, Bradley and Shaun. At first he’d been pleasantly surprised with how big they’d both got, but now this changed things.

“David, I’ll be honest – I sort of expected this to happen again with you. Let’s face it, you’re dumb and horny and probably weren’t even listening when I told you off for changing Alex,” David was staring at his feet in shame...or he would have been if his pecs hadn’t been in the way.

“But Alex I am really shocked with you. You were so pissed when David changed you, I thought you’d have more empathy for your friends than this. I told you both – only change people who won’t be missed!”

“Sorry Tony,” David mumbled.

“Me too Tony, but I just felt like something kinda took over, I didn’t feel like I was totally in control. When we found the guys here, I just sort of...I knew we had to breed them into guys like us.”

Tony sighed, “Well I guess I shouldn’t be too hard on you. I know we’ve got to change people, and I guess there’s going to come a point where even if we want to change someone who won’t be missed, there won’t be anyone left to change. We’ll need to start changing the whole population...but still, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it I guess.”

All of the guys got a little bit boned at that thought – imagine, a whole city, country, WORLD of muscle men like them...

“Anyway, I want to meet these new recruits. Whether they’re angry, confused, scared, they’ll need some kind of reassurance and explanation of what’s going to happen. Get them over here.”

So after some grovelling phone calls, David and Alex were eventually able to convince the others to come over that night at 9pm. Shaun and Bradley arrived first, closely followed by Will, and then James. All of them looked uncomfortable, and a little scared.

“Thank you all for coming,” Tony said, “My name’s Tony and I guess I introduced this change to your group when I transformed David from a tiny twink into the muscleman he is now.”

David blushed at this while Tony proceeded to explain the process – how over the next four weeks they’d all change so they’d become pretty much unrecognisable. Their bodies would change in unpredictable ways, and their personalities could as well. They would become gay, and they’d be happy with whatever they became, even if it didn’t seem likely now.

The four of them were speechless, until Shaun said, “But I like being straight, how can you just make that go away?”

Alex answered, “When David first changed me I couldn’t imagine liking what I’d become. I was fucking this girl Lana, who at the time I thought was the hottest creature I’d ever seen. But pretty soon after that, I had lost interest completely in girls, and loved fucking David here. You don’t even really realise at the time, but you just sort of...deal with it I guess, it comes easily.”

“Well I think Alex is all ready to cope with the rest of the changes on his own, so you should move back to your own apartment. I also think two of you new recruits should move in with each of Dan and Alex, the change comes easier when you’re with someone who’s been through it before. So I’d like Will and Bradley to stay here with David, and James and Shaun to move in with Alex. Just for the next four weeks.” Tony said, “I’m also going to give you each my number, so if you have any more questions you don’t want to ask your friends, you can come to me. Anytime,” and as he spoke Tony handed one of the business cards he had given David on that first fateful night to each of them.

Alex smiled at James and Shaun, and said, “Cheer up guys, I know it seems rough now but honestly, you’ll love what you end up as!”

The two guys looked depressed, as though they were being led to their execution. In a way, Alex realised, they really were – at the very least, what they were now would be replaced by something different.

Soon after this, Alex said goodbye to David by squeezing him in a big bear hug, and squeezed his firm ass, and then led James and Shaun to his place. He let the two of them get settled and when he could hear snoring from both rooms, he signed them both up for the gym online. While Alex suspected the changes were largely independent of what you actually did in your first month, he’d be fucked if he didn’t do everything possible to stop them just being fat guys. He wanted to breed some more muscle like David had become, and the thought of that made him bone. So he grabbed a bottle of lube he’d stored in his bedside table just in case any of the girls he fucked weren’t quite as easy to fuck as he’d like, and drenched his enormous dick in it, taking it in both hands, and slowly sliding up and down the shaft.

‘Fuck this feels weird,’ Alex thought. This was partly because he hadn’t needed to jerk off in a long time – even when he was straight he’d just pick up a girl and fuck her brains out instead of jerking. But it also felt strange because this was the first time Alex had jerked off his now colossal cock. He’d forgotten how good it could feel to jerk himself, and was struggling to contain moans of pleasure. Pretty soon he let go of his cock with his left hand and started massaging his big pecs and gut with it while his right hand pumped his dick, harder and harder, faster and faster, before eventually the stud Alex had become shot an enormous load all over his torso. His huge balls shot so many streams of cum he lost track, but by the time he regained some composure he saw that he was covered in his seed, from his groin right up to his traps. Some had only just missed his mouth and landed on his cheek.

“Holy fuck that was good,” Alex murmured, before quickly wiping himself down and hauling his bulk into bed. Before he drifted off to sleep he wondered about the boys (because they weren’t men yet) in his care, and how they would change....

David woke up feeling the same as Alex had done the night before: really horny. Fuck, he couldn’t wait for the other four guys to turn into the studs they had the potential to be...he imagined all the different guys they could turn into, and before he knew it his hands were wrapped around his footlong dick and he was jerking furiously. After just a few pumps he removed his right hand and shoved two fingers up his tight ass, wishing he was being penetrated by Alex’s equally large cock. Fuck, he’d been gone less than a day and David realised he missed him already. However David was too lost in arousal to really care, and after just a few minutes he unleashed torrents of hot white spunk all over his lean torso. Droplets covered his pecs and abs, but before David could clean it off there was a knock at the door.

“David, you awake?” It was Bradley.

“Hang on,” called David as he scrambled to throw on some clothes, pulling on some sweat pants and a vest, taking care to check no cum could be seen before opening the door.

“You alright Bradley?” David said as he threw the door open.

“Couldn’t sleep much after...well, you know,” Bradley replied, looking very sheepish.

“Same happened to me first few nights man, you’ll get used to it. Particularly when you start to see some changes.”

“That’s kinda why I’m here actually...” Bradley looked around sheepishly a bit before continuing in hushed tones, “My abs have come through. I’d always had a decent layer of fat on my stomach before and I was OK with that, but just overnight...well...” and Bradley lifted up his tank to show off what were, sure enough, deep and ridged abs.

“Fuck me...” David said, his dick hardening again already, “And this just happened overnight?”

“When I went to bed I was just as I’ve looked for years – well, except my dick was a little bigger,” David’s own bulge grew even bigger at the mention of that, “But I woke up this morning and I’ve got these, it’s hard to believe.”

“Yeah....” David was preoccupied, and had to ask, “So how much bigger is your dick?”

“Well...three inches.”

David nearly passed out – he’d grown by that much in a week, not a day!
Bradley must have seen the shocked look on David’s face, or the pre leaking out of his dick, because he quickly continued, “But just because they say black guys are bigger doesn’t mean we’re all hung huge or anything!”

“So now you’re how big?”

“Ten inches...” Bradley was looking sheepish again, but David’s jaw was on the floor. If this guy had grown to ten inches in a day, where would he end up?

“Anyway I think you want a bit of time alone....gym in a bit?”

“Yeah, yeah...” David said in a bit of a daze as he closed the door on Bradley. By the time Bradley had turned around, Will was standing in the middle of the apartment. Bleary-eyed, still in his vest and boxers which constituted his pyjamas and the very definition of bed-head, it was obvious he’d just woken up.

“How’d you sleep Will?” Bradley asked.

“Like a fucking baby,” Will replied.

“Hmmm,” Bradley said. No surprises there – a few months before the guys had all gone on a camping trip to celebrate James getting engaged. It was a massive mistake: that same weekend there was a huge thunderstorm and it didn’t stop raining the whole time they were there. The guys spent three days being cold and wet-through, eating shit and generally having a miserable time. None of them slept at all, except for Will.

“It’s ridiculous how much you can sleep, you must be part cat or something,” Bradley said.

“Hmmm,” Will replied, so groggy that he was now face-down on the counter next to his bowl of cereal.

Meanwhile, Bradley sipped from his morning cup of coffee and got a little shock, “Dude, have you noticed anything different about yourself since last night?”

A muffled “No” emerged from Will as he rested his head on the table.

“Just....well I can see your bis coming through man. You look a bit fitter than the total twink you were yesterday!” Immediately after saying that Bradley was confused - why had he said twink? What even WAS a twink?

But Will apparently got the message because this was enough to lift his head from the table. His eyes were still only half-open after his deep sleep, but on seeing the increased definition in his arms, his eyes snapped fully open.

“Oh my God...” Will murmured. He slowly raised his right hand, and with his index finger extended slowly prodded his new muscle, just to make sure it was real. He jumped with surprise when his finger did indeed meet his arm – not much bigger than before, but certainly noticeable.

“Yeah, you’re looking pretty good bro....but check out what I woke up to,” Bradley said. As soon as Will looked his way, he hauled up his vest to expose his new ridged six-pack.

“Dude, where’d your gut go?” Will asked.

“Don’t know, just sorta...melted away over night. Not that I’m complaining...” Bradley lowered his top slowly, taking the time to ease his fingers over each of those new ridges as he did so, “Me and David are going to the gym in a bit, gonna see if the others wanna meet up I think, take our minds off this whole situation. Wanna come along?”

“And build on these bad boys? Sure thing!” Will said through a grin, “Just let me pack a gym bag.”

Will practically ran into his room to grab some workout clothes. He couldn’t wait to get in there and work out – he’d wanted to be huge for so long it was so exciting that it was finally happening, even if it was going to make him gay too. But then he froze, a pair of gym shorts in his hand as he realised something. He hadn’t always wanted to be huge after all. He distinctly remembered that a few days ago he’d been proud of being skinny – skinny guys are very in at the moment, and he loved how all the clothes fit him just right, how he could be mistaken for a model at Highshop or G&L. But now....fuck, something was messing with his brain. Will wanted to be huge now, he was sure of that. He couldn’t wait to be a big muscle man like David. But he didn’t want to want to be huge, he wished he could be happy with being skinny again. But apparently those days were over. Confused, Will continued to pack his bag, absorbing himself in getting ready and trying to forget about the changes to come.

Meanwhile at Alex's flat, James had been pacing his room for hours. One thought was running back and forth through his head: what would he tell Claire? If he was going to become gay, would he lose her? Or would he still love her but be unable to be pleased by her sexually any more? Fuck this was messed up.

Meanwhile, he'd been too busy pacing and worrying to notice that overnight his cock had grown, just like the others'. His body had also tightened up – no massive muscle growth for James, but he was noticeably leaner now. As he was pacing, he heard Shaun making breakfast. With a deep breath, James decided to go out to join him.

“Morning,” James said.

“Hi buddy,” Shaun replied, “How're you feeling?”

“Sick to my stomach, but otherwise fine. How about you?”

Shaun smiled, “Feeling bigger already,” he said, grabbing his crotch. Shaun had never been the shy type, “You know, I've been thinking. Maybe this change won't be so bad after all. I mean, like they said, who's really happy with their body anyway? If this is going to make us happy with who we are, maybe it'll be OK.”

“Maybe...” James replied, not wanting to share his worries about Claire.

“You know, you're looking leaner too bud. Like you've been hitting the gym for a few months.”

“What?” James finally caught sight of himself in a mirror, and realised he did indeed look a bit bigger. His formerly flat chest was now two small pecs, his stomach flat rather than a small paunch. Small ridges had appeared in his triceps and quads, his shoulders looked bigger....'I look hot,' James thought, before chiding himself for this. Were the mental changes really taking hold already?

“Wow...” James breathed. All this overnight...what else could be to come?

“Morning recruits,” Alex smirked as he walked into the kitchen, wearing a tight pair of boxer-briefs which really showed off his big ass, cock and balls, “Thought we'd hit the gym in a bit, get you two growing to a proper size like me and Dan. I'll whip us up some breakfast, we're outta here in fifteen.”
The other two just watched while Alex whipped up a massive pile of eggs and bacon, using at least fifteen eggs. After a few minutes, he hefted that onto the breakfast counter with two forks and said “Dig in, I'll be back in a moment with mine.”

If James and Shaun thought he'd meant his own fork they were mistaken: Alex scrambled up the same amount of eggs for himself again, and wolfed them down like he'd never eaten before. Once they'd all finished, they packed a gym bag and headed out, some more eager than others, to the gym and their first proper workout session.

Last edited by PunkGuy01; August 30th, 2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Addings links for other parts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PunkGuy01 For This Useful Post:
a_lost_prophet (March 6th, 2013), bigbearny (March 12th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 5th, 2013), Gman (March 12th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (March 5th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 5th, 2013), michaelv2 (March 6th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 6th, 2013), muscular (March 5th, 2013), nnnrg (March 5th, 2013), Scion35 (March 5th, 2013), Ultra GMan (March 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:24 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Wasn't there a mention at some point of Alex's former girlfriend showing up in the middle of turning male?

That would certainly "fix" James's problem, if she's willing.
  #3   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:43 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Hi nnnrg, that's absolutely still something I'd be interested in trying, but I want to make sure I do that change justice since it's a bit different from 'man + muscles = hawt'. I'll have a play around, it may be in the next chapter, but we'll have to wait and see!

Any other feedback's really welcome, hopefully it won't be another 5 months before part 14 :P
  #4   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Fucking awesome chapter, glad you're still writing =o)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options