The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2012, 01:02 AM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
The New Man Initiative 7

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Parts 8 and 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Alex felt sick to his stomach. How the hell could David do that to him?! But he also felt furious with himself: why did he allow himself to be tempted by what David had become? He’d gone from a skinny waif to a muscleman in three weeks, did he not think there’d be some kind of catch for that? Fuck, Alex thought, over and over again, as he got home and tried to forget about the whole evening. He opened a bottle of scotch – he was determined to forget about this whole ordeal, one way or another, so he poured himself a large glass and drained the whole thing. It burned on its way down and Alex gasped, but he quickly felt the scotch’s soothing warmness flooding him.

He couldn’t bring himself to do anything except drink and think about what this change would mean. David had said he’d grow into the kind of guy he had become, but he must have been over 300lbs! Alex liked his current size, he felt 190 suited him and for years he’d just maintained this weight. But if he was going to grow and it was out of his control...fuck, he’d be a freak! He also couldn’t help thinking about David’s foot-long cock. That thing was a monster, he couldn’t possibly have been that big before. But Alex smiled as he thought about the prospect of a bigger dick because he wasn’t exactly well hung at the moment, only about 5 inches. If he could change one thing about himself it’d be that, so at least there was some silver lining to this whole mess.

By this point, Alex had got through a quarter of the bottle and things were starting to get a little bit blurry. He had the presence of mind to refuse himself another drink, instead stumbling into his room to collapse fully-clothed on the bed. He immediately passed out, and stayed in exactly the same position until about ten the next day. He opened his eyes, immediately realising his head was pounding, and murmured to himself, “Thank fuck it’s Saturday,” before getting up to make some coffee.

While the kettle was boiling Alex checked his phone and saw he had a text from David. David.

“Oh fuck,” Alex buried his head in his hands as he remembered what was going to happen to him – it took a lot of deep breaths not to throw up there and then. But he steeled himself, and read the text:

‘so sorry about last nite, but look at www.newman.biz – text bck when read plz, david’

Alex made his cup of coffee and held it close to his head. Why should he look at whatever David had sent? It couldn’t possibly be important...could it?

“Fuck,” Alex said as his curiosity got the better of him and he fired up his computer. When he keyed in the web address he saw the same website David had seen:

‘To a man in need,

By now you’re experiencing the first signs of the change: your dick should have grown about an inch overnight-‘

“Holy shit, what?” Alex was shocked. How could it possibly have worked that quickly? He fetched a ruler and got himself hard, placed it against his base and read the length:

Six inches.

“Hot damn, I guess it does work after all,” said Alex in surprise. When he’d got over the fact that his cock had grown another inch in one night, he carried on reading:

‘Your dick should have grown about an inch overnight, and there’s more to come! There are more changes in store over the next few weeks, but most are variable: some will get more muscular, some fatter, some taller, some shorter, some hairier, some smoother, some will change race, and there’s probably a load of other possibilities. I haven’t had someone go through the change in the same way as someone else yet. I probably never will.

But there’re two things you WILL experience, and I’m sorry, but they’re part and parcel of the whole. First, if you’re not already, you’re going to turn gay. You’ll probably fight it at first, but it’s inevitable. It might be the first change, it might be the last, but it will come.

Also, once your change is over, you’ll know because you’ll feel the need to change other men into one of us. The urge to do this will be stronger than eating or drinking, it’ll be a primal urge, and like other primal urges you’ll know instinctively how to do it. One change will keep you going for about a month, but after that you’ll need to change someone else.

Sorry, but enjoy your new life,

Matthias Coren
CEO, The New Man Initiative

PS: fight the ocean and you will drown. Accept that this is who you are now, and everything will be easier’

Alex reread the last paragraph about changing others. He couldn’t forgive David, at least not yet, but it didn’t sound like he had a choice, just like he’d said. Then he had another thought: he was still furious with David for making him change, but he was the only person he knew who could help him through the change. He didn’t like it but Alex knew he had to talk to David again, at least so he’d know what to expect of these next few weeks. Even if no two guys had exactly the same changes David would probably know something to help, so Alex got showered and dressed and went over to David’s place.
As David opened the door for him Alex could see relief on his face.

“I thought you hated me,” he said as he closed the door behind Alex.

“I kinda do at the moment. But I read your website, and I need to know what’s coming over the next few weeks. Any help would be good, and you’re the only person I know who’s experienced this freaky shit already.”

David nodded and just stood there, unsure of what to do, so Alex sighed and asked,

“Were the changes only physical then?” David looked at him blankly so he elaborated, “Was it just your body?”

“It was at first I guess, but about a week and a half after I got changed I couldn’t concentrate. Work got real hard-“

“Work got hard?! You were a waiter, that’s not difficult shit!”

“I just couldn’t remember stuff. And when I had to concentrate, it made my head hurt so I just...didn’t. It was easier to flex and workout so I did that instead.”

“Fuck...is that going to happen to me?”

“I guess not, Tony says I’m the only guy who’s got dumber, doesn’t sound like it happens much.”

“Hmmm. Anything else?”

“Um...I don’t like red wine any more. I like beer now...don’t like puzzles any more...and I fucking love the gym,” David said as he lifted his top, “Look at these abs, I’m still so happy I got abs!”

“Terrific,” Alex said. This wasn’t as useful as he’d wanted it to be. David sure had got dumber, he just wasn’t much use now, “What about the guy who changed you? Can I talk to him?”

“Tony? Sure, we’ll go to the Orange Bar tonight, we always go there.”

“Alright, let me know when and I’ll see you both there,” Alex replied, and left to go back home. But he ended up driving around aimlessly for a while, thinking about how soon it would be until he stopped being himself and started being someone else. Before he realised it, he’d driven to the flat of Lana, his most recent...well she wasn’t his girlfriend...lover? Sounded too romantic, definitely not what either of them wanted. ‘Whatever,’ concluded Alex as he struggled to think of a term for their relationship (fuck-buddy was about as close as he got). Fuck-buddy was about right as they didn’t do much apart from that whenever they got together: it occurred to Alex that at one on a Saturday afternoon he had no idea whether or not she’d be at work. But he needed to see her all the same – for all he knew this could be his last chance to enjoy sex with a woman and he’d damn well take it with Lana if he could. He rang the doorbell.

“Yeah?” the voice came through the intercom.

“Lana, it’s Alex. Is this a bad time?”

There was silence before the door opened to reveal Lana in a tight green t-shirt and denim hot pants. Her red hair was worn up in a rough bun, to give the impression she’d just thrown it into that position. She wore foundation and a hint of blush but her make-up wasn’t too heavy – just enough to show off her flawless features. She smiled and bit her lip as Alex’s gaze fell to her t-shirt, seeing the nipples from her ample tits standing through the cloth.

Lana took Alex by the hand and led him inside, closing the door behind them, and immediately started kissing him intensely. Alex reciprocated while she said in between kisses, “Fuck I’m so glad you showed up.”

Before Alex really knew it they were naked, a whirlwind of clothes left strewn around the apartment. He loved the feel of her tits against his chest, and as they embraced he slipped on a condom and thrust his hard dick into her tight pussy, fucking her hard and fast. Before very long Lana started shivering and pushing Alex away, moaning louder and louder, until finally Alex came, flooding her with his seed.

“Fuck that was good, we should do this again sometime,” Lana joked with a wink. That was their closing line before one of them left, and it had been for the whole month since they’d first hooked up. More than anything did Alex want to stay – if he could then he felt that maybe that’d stop the rest of the change occurring. But he knew he couldn’t, so he played the part he always played: dutifully putting on his clothes and leaving. ‘Well,’ he thought, ‘If that is the last time I have straight sex, at least it was a good one!’. He drove home and tried to take his mind of things by doing some work: a report that he needed to finish for Monday morning. Thankfully because it was so in-depth when he next checked the time it was after 7. David had sent him a text saying to get to the Orange Bar for 9 so Alex had a long shower, had some dinner, dressed up, and left to meet David and Tony.

On arriving he saw David in a booth with another guy, so he went over to join them. ‘Fuck they’re both monsters,’ Alex thought as he saw the size of them next to each other. These booths should have seated about six people: David and Tony took up most of the room themselves. When he got close David rose to meet Alex, and introduced him to Tony, the muscled, dark-haired man next to him.

“So,” Tony started as Alex sat down, “David tells me he’s changed you. I want you to know I’ve given him a talking to about that: I was homeless when I was changed and where possible we don’t change anyone we know or who has any way they could be adversely affected by the experience, like having to change jobs or such. So on behalf of David, and myself for not being there to help him with his first changing, I’m sorry. How are you doing though?”

Alex looked up from his drink, staring Tony right in the eyes and said, “Do you know what Tony? I’m fucked off. I’m fucked off that one of my best friends has changed from a great guy into this dumb gay meathead. I’m fucked off that I may end up the same way – no offence by the way. And I’m fucked off because I had what might have been my last straight sex ever today.”

Tony looked apologetic and said, “All I can do is apologise for the situation. There’s no way to undo the changes or stop them before they really start. But it’s not all bad – your dick’s grown a bit right?” Alex nodded, then Tony continued with a grin, “You a monster like my boy David here?”

“That’s another thing – what is he even going to do with a dick that big?!”

“I’ll take that as a ‘no’,” Tony said as he turned to David, then said to Alex, “A dick’s still fun, whatever the size. But there’s other stuff too. I promise you’ll like what you become: just be open-minded. I know it’s hard, but we both came through it fine, so did about twenty others. It’s an adjustment – a big one to be fair, but you’ll carry on.”

Alex tried to keep a scowl on his face but there was something relaxing about Tony’s manner. He’d really calmed him down, and he did start to agree: if Alex was going to change he may as well just accept it. Soon, his curiosity got the better of him, and he asked:

“So am I going to be as much of a monster as you two?” Alex asked.

“There’s no way to know but to experience it Alex – I grew from a waif to being this big in three weeks, David grew to bigger than me obviously, he’s beaten me by about thirty pounds. But not all guys get more muscular – some put on fat, either instead of muscle or as well as it. Some guys change race, some change height. If you don’t want to be dumb like this fucker,” Tony motioned to David who was staring at some guy’s ass, “I can tell you that’s quite unlikely, he’s the only guy who’s got dumber. Hell, you might get smarter or anything else for that matter. Tell you what though, take my number and let me know what goes on, if you’ve got any questions or problems or whatever.”

Alex took it, and decided to excuse himself, but just as he was getting up Tony stopped him, saying, “Actually Alex, I’ve had a thought. It’s really hard for any guy changing this way, and I thought it might be easier if you had someone else to rely on for this time. I want you to stay with David.”

“What?” Alex exclaimed. He wasn’t sure if he could handle being around this huge man for nearly a month – a man who used to be his friend but was now someone...else.

“I just think it’s going to be easier for you. Based on our experiences your body’s going to change markedly and quickly, so you might need someone to buy you clothes or help out in other ways. David,” Tony said, and David broke his gaze at the guy’s ass to look at Tony, “Take Alex home with you, he’s staying with you until he’s finished changing.”

David nodded and lead Alex to his car to drive them both home. On the way Alex couldn’t help marvelling at his friend’s new stature. At very nearly 300lbs David had grown to colossal size in a few short weeks, with big heavy pecs, bulging biceps, enormous traps and lats, and abs that were so ridged you could see them through his t-shirt. His face looked like the David he knew but...different somehow, as though he’d been airbrushed. His short hair had been allowed to grow out a bit and it was messed up in a stylish way.
When they arrived back at David’s apartment, he showed Alex in and offered him the spare room.

“I’m glad you’re staying here Alex. And...I’m sorry again,” David said with a sad look on his face. He obviously regretted changing him, but Alex couldn’t bring himself to forgive him yet. So he nodded soberly and went into his room, crashing out on the bed and not moving for a full twelve hours.

Last edited by PunkGuy01; August 30th, 2013 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Adding links for other parts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Nice setup for the next part. Looking forward to seeing the next change.
  #3   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I'm glad you're continuing this. It's sort of the "real life" version of the gay musclegrowth fantasy. Well done.
  #4   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:09 AM

Ultra GMan
Oooh, I love that we're following Alex, but that David is still in the picture too. (And not just for the potential of them having sex with each other sooner or later.) Really good stuff; can't wait for the next chapter.
  #5   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2012, 06:55 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
Still loving this series! Can't wait to see Alex become more and more submissive.
  #6   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2012, 01:02 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Michaelv2 - a more "real-life" version of muscle growth is what I was going for so I'm really glad that's how it comes across
Ultra GMan - I thought it'd get a bit boring if we just followed David all the time to be honest, so while he's still going to be in it we're following Alex for a while!
  #7   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 02:20 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Only just found these stories and I fucking love them , can't wait to read more
  #8   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 04:30 PM

Thanks a_lost_prophet, glad you're enjoying it - next part's up now