The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:39 AM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
The New Man Initiative 3

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Parts 8 and 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

The weekend passed largely without incident, apart from David getting even vainer, spending more time in front of the mirror. He got more texts from his friends asking how he was – at least three from Alex – but he told them he was still sick. David was still excited to see more of his changes and experience his new body more. He remembered the postscript of the website – fight the ocean and you will drown – so he decided not to worry about his changes and just accept them.

He did resolve to go to work on Monday morning though, so before going to bed on Sunday David made sure to set his alarm for a bit earlier – he’d bunked off one day of work which was fine, but he couldn’t afford two days in a row. And dressed in his baggier uniform on Monday, sure enough David set off for work.

When he got there, he ran straight into Mrs Somers, the person he least wanted to see.

“David! Feeling better I see?” she cooed with a very fake smile.

“Yes Mrs Somers, ready for work again!”

“Good....oh, did you get that doctor’s note I asked for?”

“Oh, no, sorry Mrs Somers.”

“Hmmm,” she said as she walked away, making a note of something on her pad.

David shrugged and got to work. Normally he would have been quick and efficient, taking orders rapidly, passing them on to the kitchen, never making mistakes and always double-checking. But today there was something off about David, his colleagues noticed. He was slow, mixed up tables’ orders, added up bills wrong, often undercharging by twenty or thirty dollars. He’d also spend time admiring himself in the silverware. Mrs Somers noticed too, and every time David made a mistake, she’d make another little note in her pad.

When it came to the end of his day on Monday, David went straight home. But instead of admiring himself in the mirror as he had done all weekend, David was feeling restless. He felt full of energy, so he went out for a walk. But he quickly got frustrated at how slow he was going, so he started running. But David got to the middle of town before he even felt warmed up. In the middle of town though, he saw a 24-hour gym. It was one of the best things he’d seen in a long time, he needed to go inside. So he opened the door, and before he’d even realised it was registered as a member and pumping iron, his new muscles glistening with sweat. After almost three hours of solid working out, his body shining and damp, he spent a moment flexing in the mirror.

“Aw fuck yeah,” David said as he saw himself pull these poses. He looked so good, his new body suited him so well. Why didn’t every guy try and look like this, he wondered. Why hadn’t he tried to look like this before? It seemed mad now he thought about it that he spent time drinking with his friends when he could have been working out.

David started a routine very easily – put in the bare minimum at work and then rush on over to the gym to work out for three hours, sometimes more, every day. He was making more mistakes at work, taking less care with his orders and spending more time admiring himself in mirrors and spoons and anything else remotely reflective for that matter. He just couldn’t make himself care about the job any more. He needed to workout, needed to see more gains like he’d had in his first week. He’d thought he was happy at that size but no: he needed to grow now, needed to get huge!

He decided to measure himself at the end of every Friday, and sure enough by the end of the second week he had grown more. He weighed 220lbs, his biceps were now edging on 19 inches, his pecs were big and round, a proper 6 pack had developed (he’d beaten off like a maniac over his new body the day he discovered that). He also noticed now that his face had changed. It was....well, it was hard to describe exactly what had changed. He just knew he looked better – what the girls probably would have called pretty. That thought shocked David – not because he was a pretty boy now, but more because this was the first time he had thought about girls in nearly a week. He’d jerked off plenty in that time, but always over his own body and how hot he looked, and never over girls like he used to. But, as David seemed to do more and more these days, he just shrugged it off and looked his body over again. He then got the ruler and string to check his dick. He was sure it hadn’t grown but wanted to make sure. David put the ruler at the base of his dick, shifting his pubes to do so, and got a shock.

Eleven inches!

“Eleven inches?! Fucking eleven! What the fuck will I do with this pole now?!” David shouted, until he remembered he could still jerk off, which he promptly did. While he was jerking and flexing in the mirror his phone buzzed so, with some difficulty, he left the mirror and checked it. There was a text:

‘first 2 weeks are up, we should meet up to see how its gone and whats next. The orange bar, 10 tonight. Tony’

David was suddenly a little worried. He hadn’t really thought of that giant Tony since the night this all began, and now he was a bit concerned for two reasons. First, he’d only wanted to grow a bit, not to Tony’s monster size. But Tony had said that when he started the change he’d been David’s size. David felt a need to grow but at the back of his mind he knew his size was already conspicuous so he didn’t want to grow much more if he could help it. And the second reason: since he remembered what Tony looked like on getting the text, David had a raging boner. He tried to shake the picture of Tony from his mind with a big-breasted hot girl, pretending he didn’t notice that his dick got a little softer. He checked the time: 2030. OK, he had time to jerk off, then find some clothes before heading to the Orange Bar to meet Tony.

David went back into the bathroom and smiled at his reflection – fuck he looked good. He took his hard dick in one hard and started stroking while he massaged his big pecs with his other hand. Oh fuck that felt good, he thought. On a whim he spat on his dick as makeshift lube (immediately wondering why he’d done it), and jerked more vigorously, his hand quickly moving up and down his huge shaft. It was thicker than before too, but he could find out how thick later, because just then he shot hot cum all over his torso, right up to his neck.

“Ohhh fuck!” David cried as he cleaned himself up. He checked the time: 2110. Just next to the alarm clock he caught sight of his book of crosswords.

‘I have a few minutes, I’ll give one a go,’ thought David. He opened the book at random and found a puzzle he hadn’t done yet. He looked at the first clue:

‘Gathering of crows (6)’

David tapped his pen against his leg as he thought about it. Did it begin with an M? David’s brow furrowed. As he thought about it he started to get a headache so he shrugged and moved onto another clue – one of the other questions would help him get this one, just needed his memory jogging.

‘_____ W Bush, US president (6)’

‘Fuck,’ thought David, ‘What was his name?’ He remembered hating him with a passion, but for the life of him he’d no idea what his name was. Just like before, the more he thought about it, the more his head hurt. Why was this so hard anyway? He must have picked one of the hard crosswords by mistake. But David looked at the top of the page and saw it was a one star out of three difficulty.

As David was putting the book down, bored of the challenge of puzzles, he wondered if this was connected to his work problems? This wasn’t a difficult puzzle, and his job wasn’t hard but he kept messing them up anyway. Could he be losing his intelligence? By this time David saw it was 2140 – fuck, I spent half an hour on those two clues?! David thought – so he picked some clothes from his very limited wardrobe and headed out to the Orange Bar.

Last edited by PunkGuy01; August 30th, 2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Adding links to other parts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:57 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
I think this and I like where it's going too, love to read more.
  #3   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM

Ultra GMan
I don't know why the muscle growth = mental drain theme has always turned me on so much, but this is one of those stories that reminds me how hot it can be. Great job so far. Can't wait for that meeting with Tony...
  #4   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra GMan View Post
I don't know why the muscle growth = mental drain theme has always turned me on so much, but this is one of those stories that reminds me how hot it can be.
Yea, me too. Nice work, keep going!
  #5   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:23 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
I gotta third the last two guys. Not enough IQ loss on this site.
  #6   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 03:35 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Thanks a lot guys, I've always liked the mental side of change too, I figure if a body changes why not the mind with it?

Thanks again for your kind words, there's more to come soon....
  #7   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:42 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkGuy01 View Post
Thanks a lot guys, I've always liked the mental side of change too, I figure if a body changes why not the mind with it?

Thanks again for your kind words, there's more to come soon....
I'm glad someone gets it Great great story, can't wait for part 4!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options