The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 04:28 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
The New Man Initiative 8 & 9

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

This was originally meant to be posted as separate parts, but since they're both quite short I decided to stick them together here. Enjoy

When the morning came, Alex found David watching TV with a protein shake, who smiled enthusiastically as he saw his friend. Alex was still shocked at the size of him. David was just wearing sweat pants so he could show off his huge torso, his spherical pecs weighing heavily from his big chest into his ridged stomach. His enormous shoulders looked as though there were bowling balls shoved under the skin, and they led down to the biggest biceps Alex had ever seen. ‘Do I want to be that big?’ Alex wondered, honestly unsure of the answer.

“Hi Alex. I’m going to the gym soon, do you want to come?”

“I don’t know man, still struggling to get my head around all this...”

“Come on man, it’ll take your mind off it! Plus, if you don’t work out this month maybe you’ll get fat instead...”

Alex hesitated. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to be a muscle freak like David, but he didn’t want to be fat. Couldn’t he just stay as he was? But given the options...

“Okay, I’ll come too.”

David smiled, “Great, pack yourself a gym bag, we’ll leave when you’ve eaten.”

So a little later the boys left for David’s 24 hour gym. Alex was still feeling a bit apprehensive when they got there, but once he hopped on the treadmill and started jogging he was able to just focus on his workout. After fifteen minutes he started doing some weight training. He began with some bicep curls, barely realising it but choosing a really high weight so he’d be going for growth and not strength. Still, he decided to go for it anyway and did 8 reps, grunting and breaking into a sweat with the effort.

So Alex circulated through the machines for a while, always going for a high level of resistance without giving it much thought. After an hour in the gym, he realised he wasn’t feeling as tired as usual: he still felt energised and wanted to keep working out.

“Hey David,” he called, “How long do you usually work out for?”

“About three hours, why?”

“Nothing,” Alex replied. ‘Shit,’ he thought with a drop in his stomach. It must be starting already if he still felt this energetic.

But Alex kept working out, his muscles glistening with sweat from his hard work. Alex suddenly felt an urge to throw some poses in the mirror, so he went over and pulled a double-bi, then a most-muscular, and any others he could think of. ‘Damn, I look good!’ he thought.

David came over, also covered in sweat from his strenuous workout, and said “It’s been like three hours man, you ready to bounce?”

“Sure,” Alex said, and he picked up his bag and was about to leave, when he heard David call, “Hey man, can’t leave yet, gotta shower first!”

He threw Alex a towel and walked off into the shower room. Alex followed cautiously, and by the time he’d got there David had already stripped, freeing his huge hard cock and letting the hot water soak his muscles. Alex felt self-conscious, particularly since David was hard. David must have sensed his hesitation and said,

“Come on in man, gotta clean that sweat off,”

Alex reluctantly stripped and walked into the communal showers. Turning on the tap and lathering up his own muscles, he was reminded of how much smaller he was than David. Not that Alex was small – at around one-ninety Alex could easily hold his own – but David was a muscle monster. And he was kinda turned on to think of David that way, he realised as his dick started to grow. Alex quickly filled his mind with something else to make his erection go away. He scrabbled around in his mind for something to make the erection go away, flicking through a number of different images before hitting on Lana. And as soon as she was in his mind, his dick instantly got softer. ‘Shit,’ Alex thought as his heart sank. He knew he’d turn gay pretty quickly but he hadn’t expected it to be two days after he’d sucked on David! He just focussed on getting clean and then dry, avoiding David’s gaze, only looking back when he was sure he must be dressed and ready to leave.

The car-ride home was spent mostly in silence, until they were a few blocks away, and David said, “I noticed you getting hard in the shower.”

Alex went red, “Don’t do this David.”

“Come on, we need to talk about it. This is going to happen more often to you, even if you don’t want it, so you need to get used to it early.”

When Alex didn’t respond, David carried on, “Look, it won’t happen too much at first, but more and more as time goes on. And it’s nothing to be ashamed of – this is what you like now and you may as well embrace that. I know it’s hard, but you’ve got to be open to it.”

Alex still didn’t reply, so David gave up. When they got back to the flat, Alex went straight into his room and stared at himself in the mirror. He didn’t really know why, but he carried on flexing, bouncing his pecs, staring at his glutes and back...and he got hard again. He hesitated for a moment after noticing this, but then slowly took his rod out of his pants, and stroked it over his own muscles. Just a few minutes later he came, shooting hot cum all over his glistening body, and while he was cleaning up he smiled at himself in the mirror. ‘I’ll be OK,’ he thought, not really sure if he should believe himself or not.

Over the next few days Alex really tried to forget about his changes and just spend some time with his friend. Alex had thought to book a month’s holiday from work while he changed – he had no idea what he’d tell them when it was done but he could work that out later. He and David went to the gym and worked out solidly for hours each day, bonding over their shared love of fitness. Alex had always loved working out and had never thought David would be into working out as much as he was now, but he was kinda glad he had someone to share it with.

And he had to admit...David was looking pretty good. Alex was reluctant about thinking this but David had grown into a really attractive young man: muscular, tanned, this stylish tousled hair, and a goofy grin which revealed how dumb he was now. And Alex had started to get boned any time he saw David less than fully clothed, which was getting quite awkward at the gym where David would routinely go commando and get a hard-on while lifting.

Tony had insisted the two of them keep track of their changes, including David. Alex wondered if Tony expected David to keep getting bigger at the same rate, because David was working out just as hard as before, if not more. He was trying to get even bigger, probably past 300lbs. The first Friday after David changed Alex, they both hopped on the scales. David went first, and was disappointed he’d only put on 5lbs since last week. This was still a high rate of muscle growth, but compared to David’s peak of 25lbs a day, it was crushingly slow. He was visibly dejected as he stepped off the scales and motioned for Alex to go.

Alex took a deep breath. He was really nervous about how much he’d grown. Being around David made him lose all reference points – as David was so big and they only saw other big guys at the gym, Alex started to think of his body as normal size, so at times he wanted to be bigger, until he remembered David was actually huge and he was already pretty big. He was confused, and that in itself scared him.

Alex stepped onto the scales in his underwear. It felt like forever until the needle settled but settle it did – on 220lbs.

“Are you fucking kidding me? Thirty pounds in a week...” Alex said.

David instantly grew a bulge in his underwear, “Fuck bro, you look so hot.”

Alex smiled as his cock swelled a little at the compliment. He hadn’t realised but as he looked at himself in the mirror he saw how he’d changed. His pecs did swell out more than before, his arms more defined and vascular, and his ass was a firm, round bubble.

David saw the bulge appearing in his friend’s underwear and picked up a ruler, saying with a smirk and a wink, “Gotta measure everywhere bro.”

Alex had always been proud of his body but he now felt something different. He felt like it was wrong to be covered up at all: like he should be showing off all the time. So he pulled down his boxers and held out his dick, ready for David to measure it. David smiled and held the ruler against Alex, taking a moment to figure out the right number.

“How big were you before?” he asked while getting the measurement right.

“Five inches naturally, but I was six the day after I sucked you off.”

“Shit man...you’re nine now!”

“The fuck?! Are you sure?” Alex looked down and sure enough, the tip of his hard dick was just touching the nine inch mark. He felt a little weak at the knees – while he’d wanted to be a bit bigger, nine inches now made his cock much bigger than average.

“How fast did yours grow?” Alex asked.

David thought for a moment, then answered, “Well I started off at seven, then by the end of my first week I was on nine and a half...so nearly as much as yours. It does slow down though dude.”

Alex sincerely hoped so. Nine inches was really big, and he didn’t want to be as big as David’s foot-long – or worse, even bigger. But he had to admit, as he saw his bigger body in the mirror, he was looking fucking good. His pecs were bigger and hung a bit lower over his abs, which were more pronounced and a bit more symmetrical than normal. His arms were looking much more powerful and his shoulders broader to handle them. He rubbed a big hand across his chest and grinned. David saw this and said, “If you like this, you’ll love what’s coming next.”

Last edited by PunkGuy01; August 30th, 2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Adding links for other parts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to macmanchad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2012, 09:49 PM

macmanchad is on a distinguished road
I can't wait for what's coming next! This storyline has been fantastic, it feels really fresh.
  #3   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:41 AM

Ultra GMan
Another ridiculously hot update. Keep up the great work, man.
  #4   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
More more more more more =op
  #5   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:05 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
Haha glad you're all still enjoying it.

Now we come to a bit of a problem though - see I wrote up to pretty much here over a month when we had no internet (the biggest reason moving house sucks) so I had to make my own "entertainment". So up to here has been stockpiled and I've been releasing it slowly - but still faster than I can write more.

Long story short: more will be coming, but whereas it's been like once a week or fortnight before, I can't promise it'll continue to be that often. I'll do my best, but no promises!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options