The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2010, 01:09 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel XIII

Hey there, I know it's been forever since I've touched this story, but some people have been asking about it, so... I've ressurected it. Hope you all still enjoy it. let me know

[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 1[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 11[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 2[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 12[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 4[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 8[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 9[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 10[/COLOR]

The artificial sun light shone through the window in Sam?s room. I still didn?t understand how it managed to actually feel warm if it was only a computer screen, but I certainly felt the heat on my ankle. Then again, the heat of the so called sunlight paled in comparison to the chest against my ear and cheek. Or the arm holding me tight.

Sam was still sleeping, his chest lifting me as he inhaled. It was like I was on a sea of muscles. I could feel them moving, as well as his heart thumping against his tight muscles. Last night was a blur of wild sex with the tall stud, and my body was certainly suffering from the mind numbing ecstasy it had enjoyed. Even as I moved slightly, pressing myself against Sam, it set off a domino effect of little twinges. But right now, I didn?t care.

I slid my hand down his abs, diving under the covers. My fingers stroked the base of his shaft and his pecs swelled as he inhaled sharply.

?Morning to you too? he chuckled, his voice husky and low. The arm against my back flexed as he hugged me. I responded by wrapping my hand round his cock. Already the beast was starting to plump up, getting thicker and harder, filling my hand as he moaned. ?Seriously? You wanna--?

He gasped as I gripped tighter, giving his length a slow rub.

?Sorry? I chuckled. ?What was that??

I kept stroking, Sam unable to say anything. He grinded his ass into the bed as I kept stroking, kissing his chest and moving up to his neck and jaw. He held onto me, but he could hardly move. I ran my thumb over his head, smearing the pre that was leaking from his slit and squeezed him tighter.

?Uh? he grunted, his entire body shuddering, muscles tensing as his cock flared in my hand. My ass seemed to twitch, remembering what it felt like when that cock flared inside me, filling me to my limit. Sam was a big boy. He shuddered as he shot over his abs and the bed sheets. He didn?t cum as much as he did last night.

I chuckled and nibbled on his lips. ?Seems like someone still hasn?t recovered?

?Oh really?? he chuckled, still shuddering from his morning orgasm as his large hand slide down my back and those long fingers played over my butt cheeks. He teased my hole with his finger, causing me to bite my own lip and my cock to rise into an achingly hard state. Sam moved the covers back, looking down at my cock which was pulsing red. ?Looks like you haven?t recovered that much either?

?Is that gonna stop you??

He looked deeply into my eyes as he kept tracing his finger around the edge. My cock actually hurt it was so hard. Then he leant forward and kissed me lightly.

?It is actually. Considering I knocked you out last night, I think I?ve used you as much as I can?

I slapped his chest and he chuckled, giving me a much harder kiss, driving his finger into my ass, sending me into his embrace.

It wasn?t until nearly midday that Sam and I left the bed. Granted, it wasn?t until well after midday that we actually left the room. It seemed that we had somehow turned into crazy fuck puppies the way we were going at it. Either that or Phil was rubbing off on us.

When we finally did go downstairs, we split up. Yes, I know, we seemed all lovey dovey and inseparable, but I was hungry and Sam wanted to workout. I was? not exactly in the right condition for working out, as it was I could barely walk. So I went to the canteen, but before I could get in the short queue, a long shadow loomed over me.

I turned round, expecting to see Sam, but was instead met with a pair of chiselled abs and jutting pecs. Considering I?d explored a lot of Sam?s body last night? and this morning, I knew this wasn?t him. Not only were the size and shape all wrong, but the most obvious thing was the skin was much darker. I looked up and wasn?t surprised to see Ian grinning down at me.

?Afternoon short stuff? he said, putting his hands together and flexing his pecs in front of me.

?Your in HIGH spirits today? I laughed.

He chuckled. He had certainly shot up in height; his dark hair had to be as high as Sam?s. But unlike Sam, his body was a bit thicker, in the right places of course. He was shirtless so I could see the added mass to his chest and shoulder, god he had some sculpted shoulders. There were so well rounded and looked so hard, if I were to bite them, I think I?d do more damage to my teeth. His biceps were large now too, even in their relaxed state as his side. He still had that narrow waist, only now there was a clearly defined 8 pack stretched over it. His sweat?s hung above his ankles, the legs tight around his thick thighs and his soft head pressing against the material enough to leave little to the imagination. He chuckled again when he saw where my eyes were.

?I never did manage to find you yesterday? he said, folding his arms. ?Where were you??

?Oh I was around? I said, returning his smile. ?Maybe you just couldn?t see me from up there?

?Like I?d miss that great arse of yours? he said, reaching round before I could stop him and give my backside a squeeze. A little squeak escaped my lips. I prayed that Ian was too tall to have heard it, but his eyebrows shot up. ?Or maybe that arse was busy yesterday?

?Yeah? I said, colour flooding my cheeks. ?Phil and I took it in turns to fuck each other?

I don?t know why I lied; it wasn?t because I was ashamed, far from it. But? some part of me wanted to lie. Even to Ian, one of the few guys I really got on with. He was a great guy, but I still lied.

?Phil huh?? he said, arching an eyebrow, which would have looked extremely sexy if it wasn?t for the dark look in his eyes. ?That?s odd; considering as soon as I grew, Phil jumped me, actually jumped me, and told me he?d been waiting for my shot. We then fooled around until he passed out and I had to carry him upstairs?

?Really??

?James, I?m not gonna pry. If you don?t wanna tell me who you were with, which I have to say is the weirdest thing I?ve ever heard, then you don?t have to lie to me?

I couldn?t talk. Guilt shot through me and I completely forgot how to use my voice. The look in Ian?s eyes wasn?t helping either. I felt tiny.

?You?re right? I said finally. ?I?m sorry, I shouldn?t have lied?

?S?OK? said Ian, and it sounded like he meant it. Then a mischievous glint appeared in those dark eyes. ?Of course, if you really want to make it up to me??

I had to laugh at that. ?I will, but I really need to get some food in me?

?OK, I?ll be in the library; come find me when you?re ready?

He patted my shoulder and then went to the gym. I ate a large breakfast? or rather lunch considering the time, and then headed back to the gym. I only managed to reach the atrium before Sam sidestepped in front of me.

?Oh? I started, almost walking into him. ?Sorry. I wasn?t paying--?

?I think they?re moving Dan? whispered Sam. ?Tonight?

?What? Why??

?He was in the gym, then Oliver pointed out how big he was. Everyone looked over and then after they all stood beside him, they realised Dan was the biggest guy in the Hotel. Except for the Doctor anyway?

?But why do you think he?s getting moved tonight? Didn?t the note say there was a delay??

?I know, but I saw Samson there. He was working out, watching everyone. It?s just? I don?t know. I didn?t like the way he was looking at Dan?

?OK. So? does that mean? we?re going to???

?Yeah. We?re getting out?

I wasn?t ready. I?d rather have gotten another shot before our escape attempt, so at least I could be a bit stronger. On the one hand it?d be easier to sneak off I was shorter and smaller, but there?s nothing more comforting that having some muscle on your body.

My fear must have shown because Sam put a hand on my shoulder. ?Hey? he said, claiming my attention and not continuing until he knew he had it. ?I?m not gonna let anything happen to you. You know that right? I promised I wouldn?t let them hurt you and I?m going to stick to that promise?

?I know, it?s not that I don?t? It doesn?t matter. I trust you?

?Good. Then follow me?

Samson watched the crowd still standing round the large and impressive form of Daniel as he left the gym slowly. Dan seemed extremely pleased at the fact that he was bigger than everyone but the Doctor. If the look on his face wasn?t indication enough, then the stirring in his sweats certainly was.

If Samson was a shallow man he would have felt pitiful surrounded by all these big and hung men. But, he had a power none of them had. He had power OVER them. Normally when there was a delay in transport to the Resort, he?d have manipulated the guests? minds; fooling them into misjudging the size of the travelling guest. The reason he hadn?t this time was because he wanted to smoke out a rat.

Sure enough, as he left the gym, he saw Sam heading upstairs. James was with him too. Now that could mean they were simply heading somewhere private, but if they really wanted privacy, they would have gone to their bedrooms. No, Samson suspected Sam was going to try and get into the security office.

One of the staff members stepped out of the office. Sam and James stopped in their tracks, turning away pretending to look at the other guys from their new perspective. The staff member looked from the pair, then down at Samson, giving him a ghost of a nod. Samson smiled. Perfect timing.

Placing his towel on one shoulder, he walked into the library. Ian was there, his long, thick frame overflowing the settee, a book in his hand, resting on his abs. He turned when he heard the door.

?About time James? he said, turning, his smile falling when he saw it was Samson. ?Oh, hey Samson?

He then returned to his book. Samson didn?t take offence.

?Hello Anubis?

The book fell to the floor.

[COLOR=red]Sam[/COLOR]

I watched the security guy walk across the balcony from the corner of my eye. Thankfully, he was going in the opposite direction to James and I. James was already nervous, he didn?t need any more stress to add to it. When they guy went through another door on the far side of the balcony, I motioned for James to follow me.

We walked casually past the security room. I stared at the keypad as I passed. I?d already seen someone using it before, so I had an inclination as to what the code was. I?d never actually tested it, mainly because I wasn?t sure what would happen if I typed the wrong code. But, that wasn?t what we were here for at the moment.

I strained my ears, listening for voices. All I could really hear was the hum of several televisions, backing up my belief that the Hotel was under constant surveillance. It made me wonder what kind of person would be willing to sit there and watch a number of guys grow and have sex? Actually, that didn?t sound like such a bad job. If the guests found out they were being recorded, they wouldn?t be outraged, I could think of a handful that would want copies.

When we passed the security room, I pulled James into the first room we passed. It was the staff break room, but we were allowed to use it to if we wanted a coffee fix, or one of the staff members was feeling left out and wanted a bit of sex. I swear, I think every guy in this place was gay, or at least a little bit.

James closed the door and looked at me. ?What was all that about??

?I was checking if there was anyone in the security room. I?m still not sure, but I think that there?ll only be one person in there. So, when we go in, I?ll handle him?

?Oh. OK?

?James, everything?s gonna be fine. You trust me right?

?That?s a stupid question? he said, sounding braver. ?Of course I do?

?Then come on?

We stepped back onto the balcony of the atrium and walked towards the security room again. The balcony was empty, but then I noticed Ian coming up the stairs.

?It?s Ian? said James. ?I forgot, he was waiting for me in the library. I?ll just go talk to him?

?OK? I said, a part of me feeling suspicious about what was going on. There was something wrong with the way Ian was moving. It reminded me of a cheetah or lion, prowling along the Sahara, its prey already in sight.

James went to meet him. ?Hey Ian, sorry about not showing up, Sam and I were--?

?It?s OK? said Ian, sounding like him but also not at the same time. ??These things happen. But, that?s not why I came to see you. Doc Nelson?s ready to give you another shot?

?Really!? cried James. ?That?s great? He looked round at me and I quickly put on a smile. ?Do you mind if I get my short before we? do that thing??

?Of course? I said, unable to say no with Ian watching. ?I?ll come with you?

?Actually? said Ian, ?I was hoping you and I could sneak off for a bit??

?Oh really?? I said, my suspicion rising drastically. ?Well, I?m kinda tired at the minute?

?Then coming with me will be the best way to relax. I?d really like it if you came with me?

I put a hand on James? shoulder, Ian?s eyes tracking my movements. James looked from my hand, to Ian, confused. ?What?s going--??

I pulled James back, following up with a punch to Ian?s jaw. It was only glancing blow though, he?d managed to slip back and avoid it. I quickly pulled my arm back before he could grab it.

?Sam?!? cried James, ?What are you doing??

I couldn?t answer, I had to give Ian my full attention. He was looking more and more like a lion now as he crouched down a bit, hands raised and his feet spreading into a battle stance. I moved in front of James just as Ian swung a kick into my side. I took the pain and then grabbed his leg, holding it against my sore side. I then punched his knee and shoved.

Ian wobbled back, but he didn?t seem that fussed about the blow to the knee. He came back quicker than I thought with a punch I only just avoided. James was yelling at us to stop, but I knew that this wasn?t really Ian, maybe in body but certainly not in mind.

?Stop it!? cried James, sliding in between us.

When Ian made a move to grab him, I lost it. I roared and tackled him, sending both of us over the balcony. We landed in the shallow pool, thankfully I landed on top of Ian so he took most of the impact. But before I could get off of him, he grabbed my shoulders and nutted me.

I fell back into the water, my head going under momentarily as stars flashed before me yes. Ian?s hands came down for my throat, but I grabbed his wrists, twisting them as I pulled him into my knee. I knew not to go for the abs, I didn?t have enough force behind it, but I went for the crotch.

Gasping for air, I lifted my head back out of the water in time to see Ian?s wide eyes as he keeled over to the side. I had to kick him in the head, to be sure he?d be down long enough for me to get to James.

Already, all the other guys were watching, standing back with their mouths open, unsure what was going on. I didn?t care about them, all I cared about was getting to--

?SAM!?

I turned my head so fast I almost snapped my neck. I looked up and saw Phil, running along the banister with such ease it was mindboggling. He was heading straight for James, but then, at the last second, he jumped off.

Everyone gasped as Phil turned majestically through the air, heading straight for me. I jumped back as Phil landed in the pool right before me, moving seamlessly into a leg sweep. Once again my head went under the water and I felt Phil jump on me trying to hold me down. This time, I rolled Phil off, he was smaller and lighter than Ian. I sent him over my head, crashing into Ian. They hit the floor in a tangle of muscular limbs.

This time, I didn?t waste any time. I ran for the stairs, calling for James to run. But before I even got out of the pool, I heard someone yell ?Apollo!?

As my wet shoes squeaked on the tiled floor and I almost slipped, two great arms wrapped round me, trapping my own arms at my side and hauling me off my feet. Instinctively, I swung my head back, cracking the back of my skull at the face of my assailant, but not before I heard a snap from inside me followed by a blaze of burning hot pain.

The arms released me and I fell to my feet. I spun round, jabbing at kick at the giant behind me. I saw a flash of Henry?s face, his glasses broken and hanging from his swollen nose but I didn?t stop to apologies. James needed me.

I turned for the stairs but stopped dead when I saw James had already made his way down. Relief flooded through me and I made a move to wrap my arms round him, just to feel him before we ran. Then he punched me.

There wasn?t much power behind it, but even after all that I?d been through, it still hurt the most. I reeled from the blow, more in shock than pain and wound up walking right into Henry?s arms again. He squeezed me, bulging arms like stony pythons, cracking another rib and squeezing the air from my lungs. As shadows crept around my vision, I saw Samson step forward and place a hand on James? shoulder.

A blast of pure anger and hatred batted the shadows back briefly as I struggled harder, but it didn?t last. I couldn?t breathe, and my brain was shutting down. I still tried though, tried until I went limp and passed out.

The cold feel of steel against my back woke me slowly. My eyelids felt so heavy, it took me a while to open them. When I did manage to pry my lead like lids open, I wished I hadn?t.

I was in a large room, facing a wide mirror that covered the wall opposite me. In it, I saw the sorry state I was in; strapped to a table, tilted up so I was almost standing, in nothing but a pair of black briefs. I turned my head, getting a look at the shackles that bound my wrists, giving an experimental pull. My bicep tensed, but I couldn?t pull myself free. I kept trying, even when it hurt my wrist, to the point I thought I was going to break it, my wrist that is. I fell back against the table, gasping for breath for a while before I tried again, this time, trying to slip my hands out, but they were too big.

I heard a beep before the crackle of a speaker, then a voice spoke. ?Well good morning? it said with such a condescending tone it infuriated me. I thrashed against my bindings, snarling at the mirror, knowing who was on the other side, watching me. He chuckled. ?Now, now, don?t go hurting yourself, that just won?t do?

?Where?s James?!? I roared, surprised at the low growl of my voice, the way it boomed like a beast?s.

?Oh he?s fine? drawled Samson from the other side of the glass. ?He?s still at the Hotel, probably curled up in someone else?s arms. You know he?s forgotten about you already?

?No? I spat. ?He wouldn?t have forgotten, your mind games don?t work on him?

?Oh really? Then how do you explain that blow he gave you? You had no trouble beating back Loki, Anubis and Apollo, but when it came to little Merlin, you couldn?t do anything?

?What??

?Sorry, I have a tendency to refer to my soldiers by their code names. You know, the names that I say to take complete and utter control over them? You saw for yourself, I managed to get your little bitch to turn on you?

I snarled again, throwing my weight against my bindings, ignoring the stab of pain in my wrist. ?Don?t talk about him like that!?

Samson chuckled again, only fuelling the fire inside me. ?Aww, did I hit a nerve??

?I?m gonna rip you apart. You hear me?! I will rip you to shreds you fucking son of a bitch!?

?Please, I can take your body from you with a simple word. If I wanted, I could make you keel before me?

?Yeah right? I said, my mouth curling in a horrid sneer. ?If you could have done that, you wouldn?t have gone through the whole charade of making everyone attack me?

?And why?s that? Where?s the fun of making you come quietly, when having your friends beat you to a pulp would be all the more sweeter. To be honest, I thought you would have held back, but you seemed to have no trouble giving as good as you got? that is, except for little James?

?Shut up!? I roared.

?OK, OK, I suppose conversation time is over. We have work to do. But? before we get under way, I just want you to consider? what could I make your James do while you?re here??

?Don?t you touch him! Don?t you DARE touch him! If you so much as lay a hand on his head, I swear to God I will--?

?Oh don?t worry, I won?t have to touch him?

My stream of curses were lost as something hissed and a mechanical arm descended from the ceiling. That stopped the words in my throat as I stared, dumbstruck, at the biggest needle I had ever seen at the end of the arm. Behind it was a glass case filled with a green liquid that almost seemed to glow. Now when I struggled at my bindings, it wasn?t in anger, it was in fear.

?What is that?!? I demanded, trying to keep my voice steady.

?Just a little experiment Sammy. Don?t worry your pretty, empty little head about it. It?s just like all those shots at the Hotel, just? a little more concentrated?

?Concentrated??

?Oh yes. Some of the higher ups aren?t happy with the time it takes for our soldiers to grow into their roles, so we?re working on making it more instantaneous. This is one of the latest substances, but? well, you see, most of the scientists believe the transformation would be too much for the human body. It?s most likely your heart will suffer a heart attack, unable to take the strain?

?No! Stop this!? I cried again, pulling more frantically in my bindings.

?Oh, now I?d stay still if I were you? said Samson as the needle started to move towards me. ?Don?t want to puncture anything important now?

As the needle drew closer, I froze, gasping and panting, watching in horror as the needle drew closer. And then I felt it.

I went into my side, sliding between my ribs, causing them to flare in pain, as they were the ones Henry had broken with his hold. I roared in pain, pressing my head into the table and arching my back. Fuck it hurt so much! I felt like I was dying, and I knew, I knew that Samson?s words were true. Already I could feel my heart thundering along, bashing against my chest as the green goo was injected into me. I glared at the window. If I was going to die, I was sure as hell going to take that fucker with me. I wasn?t gonna let him near James.

As I thought his name I felt a pain that overshadowed the physical agony brought on by the needle, and the formula now working through my body. I was never going to see him again, never hear his voice, smell his hair or feel his body. I tried to take solace in the fact that he was alright and alive, but all I really wanted was to be with him.

?I love you James? I whispered, right before I closed my eyes and embraced the power I could feel flowing through me.

This wasn?t like the shots at the Hotel, this was worse. Far worse. I could feel my muscles tensing and relaxing, like I was being shocked all over, filling them with heat and pain. I gritted my teeth, peeking through my closed lids to see I was already growing. My chest was heaving on front of me, pumping up with power, my pecs growing insanely fast. My nipples ached as what felt like excess air from my pecs was forced into them, stretching them, forcing them to get larger too. The chasm between my pecs got deeper too, striations reaching out from it in an attempt to cover my muscular mounds.

Despite the pain, a small part of me couldn?t help but enjoy the power. I was getting bigger and stronger. My biceps were swelling like balloons but looked harder than stone. I flexed them, watching them rise higher each time, feel the strength inside them. The restraints started to squeeze my wrists and ankles, and, with laughable ease, I simply tugged and they snapped like rubber. The table was groaning under me as I got heavier, a few screeches from the joints peeled out as I sat up to snap the bands on my ankles. I then got off, landing on the floor with a heavy thud.

Despite the circumstances, I just had to look over myself, watch as my already insane size increased and grew. I looked at my huge hands at the end of my rippling, bulging arms, flexing a bicep and feeling it before moving my hand to my chest. I looked down, leaning forward over my pecs to see the insanely chiselled stomach. It was covered in little bricks of muscle, far more than six, leading down to my perfectly cut hips and my bulging briefs. I could already feel the back of them riding up my bubble butt, not to mention the pinching sensation on my balls while my cock was easily visible, pushed out against the material for all to see. My thighs were thick and rippling, and when I felt them, digging my fingers in the various crevices between the many muscles groups, they were as hard as steel. I marvelled for a minute as I shook my leg, watching the muscles jiggle and sway before flexing, making them solid again.

Before I could stare at my incredibly large feet, I suddenly felt a pain in my chest, like someone had stabbed me. I clutched my chest, feeling my pecs still growing against my hand as I gasped for air. I was starting to feel the strain now. I didn?t have much time.

I howled in pain, grabbing my granite like pecs as they kept pumping up and I crawled up higher and higher, I knew I was beyond 7 feet tall now, and I was still growing. With watering eyes I glared at the mirror.

With a wild roar I grabbed the table with my shuddering hands, which were spreading out wider along the table as my fingers left huge dents as I squeezed the metal. I pulled with all my might, using my arms and legs until the table broke free of the floor. I spun with it, hurling it at the mirror. It struck with a mighty boom that echoed against the walls and rang in my ears, but all it left on the mirror was a tiny crack.

I snarled in fury as I kept growing, the ceiling getting closer and closer. My shoulders had to be 6 feet wide by now, and my head was creeping past the 9 foot mark. I snatched the mechanical arm that had done this to me, ripping it from the ceiling before charging at the mirror. I threw all my weight at it, creating another tiny crack.

What the fuck was this stuff made of?! I growled and roared in fury and pain as my heart felt like it was going to pop like an overfilled balloon. I slammed into the mirror again and again each time making a larger crack. Soon my head was against the ceiling and I had to crouch to slam my shoulder into the glass. I don?t know when, but at some point I?d burst out of my briefs, and now my huge, meaty cock was swinging as I slammed into the mirror, and I could feel it slapping against my thighs while my balls bounced and swayed. I didn?t have time to stare or mentally measure it, I had to get to Samson.

The mirror shattered in an explosion of glass, and I fell through, taking a huge chunk of the wall with me. My immense weight crushed some machinery under me, but I barely felt it. I looked around frantically for the face I wanted, wanting to see Samson?s look of horror before I gave him a shot too. But he wasn?t there. The room was empty.

?NO!? I roared, the power of my voice shaking the walls. I slammed my fist into every available surface, breaking everything around me and under me as I kept growing. I ripped machines from the walls, digging my fingers into the holes I made, pulling and tearing out the wires, oblivious to the shocks, they were nothing compared to the pain of the growth. My heart was stumbling over itself now it was beating so fast, trying to get blood through my body. But it was too much.

My eyes went wide and I flopped onto the floor. My body twitched, crashing against the walls, my feet and most of my legs still in the other room as I convulsed. I roared once more before I passed out from the pain.

In a way, my life did flash before my eyes. I noticed a few common themes.

I was at school, back when I was a midget, walking down the corridor on my first day of secondary school, feeling scared and terrified. Then I was at a desk, with a boy who was even smaller than me looking twice as terrified as I was. A big guy, for an 11 year old, was mocking him, poking him in the back from the desk behind. I didn?t like seeing it, but I was too scared to do anything about it.

Then I was talking to him, the little guy. We became friends. School life flicked by, like a flip book, showing various snippets of me and this boy as we got older. Together we faced down the bully and moved on. I saw myself grow into my tall, gangly body, while the poor boy didn?t get much taller. It didn?t seem to matter to us though. Then we were at college, university, still together, still friends. And then finally, it was night, we were in a dorm room, sitting on a bed, both nervous and? embarrassed. I heard his voice as though it was happening right now.

?I? I like you Sam?

?I know? I said. ?I like you too you twit, we?re friends?

?No? I mean? I? I really like you. Like? I think I?m??

He couldn?t say anything else, just shuffled along the bed as far away from me as he could get, burying his face in his hands. I was dumbstruck. I couldn?t move, couldn?t speak, couldn?t think. All I could do was stare at my friend.

And then, I lifted my hand and put it on his shoulder. He flinched a little bit, as though he?d expected I was going to hit him, but I could never have hit him, or hurt him. I liked him too, and it wasn?t until he?d said what he said that I realised just how much I liked him.

?I? I like you too? I whispered.

He looked up at me, hope brimming in his eyes. Then, slowly, I leant closer, my hands sliding from his shoulder to his face, holding his cheek. Our lips met and I felt? a burst of sheer pleasure. It was like something in me woke up, something I had never realised was in me until that moment, until our lips met and I tasted them.

?I love you James?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Hotel XIII

It is a great story. Please do not make us wait as long for the next chapter. I love the part about Sammy getting bigger. Please keep up the good work on this. It is getting very,very HOT and interesting.
  #3   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2010, 04:30 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I'm so glad you decided to continue this one. Thanks for sharing!
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
greggers, fuck me now. that was monstrously hot--and beautiful :P
you're truly talented, man, and you know i worship the ground you walk on/grow over ;p
looking forward to more soon, man,
--Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 11:43 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
I agree with all of the encouragement that's been posted so far. Please do continue this series, and soon!

I've probably been unconscionably lax in communicating this, but "The Hotel" is easily my favorite series posted here in a very, very long time -- the one I eagerly awaited each new installment of, and pounced on every chapter the moment I spotted it in the new-posts listing.

It's well-written, creative, skillfully plotted, and loaded with Fucking. Hot. Massive muscle growth! The chapters so far have reminded me of the best of the old, classic freaky monster stories from FanTCMan, BBMSN, AbsMan420, RPJ, and others. The old stories I keep going back to and rereading, time and time again, once I've looked over the newer offerings and not quite found anything that completely "works" for me.

So, please, keep this one going!!! Don't make me beg. I'll do it, I have no shame.

-Pup

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options