The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel XIV

Sorry for the delay again, hope you all enjoy this next part, let me know

[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 1[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 11[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 2[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 12[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 3[/COLOR] [COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 13[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 4[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 8[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 9[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 10[/COLOR]

I sighed lightly, content. I?d been staring at the ceiling for most of the morning, listening to the sound of heavy breaths verging on snoring.

Turning my head, I looked at my companion, his mouth open, curls mussed from sleep and sex, making him look all the sexier. His tight chest rose and fell, punctuated with a rasping sound in his throat. He was the one on the verge of snoring. Even as I thought it, he gave a low grunt, turning his head and closing his mouth, nuzzling the pillow. His shoulder came up, arm swinging round to land on me. Still sleeping, I saw his mouth curve into a smile right before that arm tensed, bicep rising as he held me, trying to pull me into a hug.

He couldn?t move me however, and ended up pulling himself to me instead. His chin glided over my shoulder, and I could feel the faint ghost of stubble. I gave him a gentle kiss and turned my head to the other side.

The reason my sleeping stud hadn?t been able to move me, even with his decent muscles, was because of the larger, stronger stud on my right.

Unlike the curly haired sleeper on my left, the stud on the right had perfectly straight hair, the fringe hanging over half his face. He was also darker, both his hair and his skin. He already had an arm over me, and his was much thicker.

I stared at the contrast between the two arms over me; one milky white across my chest and the other, a dark olive tone with a thick, hard forearm tapering down to a narrow wrist before expanding to large hands. His arm was across my stomach, the hand curving round my waist, fingers beneath me in a possessive grip. He was sleeping quietly, serenely.

Last night, the three of us had a nice quiet evening. We started with a little meal, then moved to a game of cards, all the while chatting happily like the good friends we?d become. But, Phil, the half snoring milky stud on me left, couldn?t handle more than half a game of poker before he jumped me from across the table. We then fell into a passionate night of wild sex, changing positions and rolling around the living room until we eventually made it to the bed, leaving broken furniture and shreds of clothing in our wake. Ian?s muscles just weren?t for show, and Phil and I weren?t exactly weaklings either. And even though we?d gotten to the bedroom, it didn?t mean we were ready for bed just yet.

I don?t know what time we eventually turned in, but at some point, we all just decided it was time. We curled up on the bed, holding each other, kissing and rubbing our muscles, slowly settling down in each other?s arms until we fell asleep.

Now I was stuck between the two of them, wedged between their muscular bodies. Not that I minded, but I wasn?t able to move much and I was starting to cramp up. I also didn?t want to disturb them, they looked so peaceful.

The minute I made the slightest move though, the two of them let me go, both turning onto their other side almost perfectly in sync. I chuckled quietly, slowly pushing myself up and shuffling to the end of the bed where I got up and stretched to the ceiling. Not literally of course.

I brought my arms down and looked at myself in the mirror. Although I was closer to the ceiling, I still wasn?t that big. I?d reached 6?3? though, and I?d filled out to match. I grinned, flexing my impressive bicep, giving it a rub and a squeeze, feeling it swell into its full, rock hard size. I loved being big, feeling strong, it was such a great change to my usual life as a little weakling. There may be guys all around me who are bigger and bulkier, like Phil and Ian, but I was bigger than I?d ever been, and I wanted more.

The feel of my second shot came back vividly. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I felt the serum spread through me, pumping me up and stretching my body out. That had been a while ago, and I knew my shot would wear off soon. I wondered what size I?d be when it wore off, wondering if I?d finally reach the 6 foot mark. Both Ian and Phil were past 6 feet tall between shots, and the gap between them and the 7 foot mark was rapidly shrinking. That seemed to be the only thing we here at the Hotel allowed to shrink.

I flexed my pecs a bit, smirking as they danced in the mirror, and pulled on some sweats from the cupboard. After examining my perfectly rounded backside and giving it a gentle grope, I then headed into the main room to grab some breakfast. When I was about halfway through my bacon, Ian came out. He was still butt naked, that dark cock of his swinging meatily in front of him, and his massive balls bouncing against his thighs. Ian always had big balls, and the more shots he took, the bigger they got.

I offered him breakfast but he said he wanted a shower first. Not long after the water started running, Phil tiptoed out. I was about to greet him but he put his finger to his lip. He eased the bathroom door open, letting the steam leak out.

?SURPRISE!? he called before diving in.

I heard the two of them scuffle and wrestle in my shower. They banged against the glass, as well as squeaked as certain body parts rubbed against it. I imagined Ian?s ass pressing against the glass as he slide about, turning Phil round to pound his arse. That was the only way that battle was going to end. No matter how many times Phil tried, Ian always ended up on top.
Sure enough, I heard Phil moaning in pleasure while Ian grunted.

Smiling and shaking my head at their libido, I finished my breakfast and then headed downstairs.

For the past few weeks, I?d been hitting the gym every day, working out with all the other big guys. I even did it when I was smaller, but obviously on a lighter scale. What I found odd was that I had never worked out a day in my life before, never gone to a gym. Yet every time I stepped in there, I knew what I needed to do, knew how to work the machines and what those machines could do for me. But where had that knowledge come from? Maybe it was a side effect of the formula, making all the guys here know how to work out so they could stay in top shape. That didn?t really make much sense to me, as we were all in pique physical condition, at least after the first shot.

I grabbed some free weights and started doing some bicep curls. As I was halfway through my third set, a large shadow loomed over me. As I turned, the giant reached round me to get some of the heavier weights, lifting them made his biceps balloon to an incredible size, filling the sleeve of his supposedly large sweats.

?Morning James? he said cheerily, grabbing another dumbbell.

?Hey Henry, how?s your nose feeling??

?Not too bad thanks? he said, putting on a smile, tilting his head so his nose was closer. It looked loads better than it had for the past few weeks. Now the swelling seemed to have gone down, and all that was left was a bit of discolouration that made it look sore to me. I remembered the sickening crunch when Craig had turned round, accidently cracking a set of weights on the poor librarian?s nose. Thankfully his glasses hadn?t broken, the same could not be said for his nose though. ?Doc Nelson says it should be completely healed by tomorrow?

?Well that?s good. Craig?s really broken up about it?

?Hey now, I already forgave him?

?I know you did, but he just can?t believe he could be so clumsy. Would you mind talking to him again, just show him there?re no hard feelings?

?Well? I wouldn?t say there weren?t any hard feelings??

I frowned at him a bit. It wasn?t like Henry to play about like that, he?d told me he?d forgiven Craig, and I?d believe him. From my look of confusion, Henry just chuckled.

?Sorry, that was a bit vulgar of me? I must still have looked confused because he added, ?I was referring to my dick James. Believe me, that will be the only thing that?s hard from feelings when it comes to Craig and myself?

?Oooooh? right? I said.

?Not that funny huh? I?m sorry, I?m not really one for those kinds of jokes, as I?m sure you can tell?

?No Henry, I just? feel embarrassed that I didn?t get it, that?s all?

?If you say so? he said, lifting the dumbbells over his head, and I watched as his lats spread wide against his shirt. He then started to lower them behind his head, working his triceps. He really was a handsome giant; he looked smooth and sophisticated, a lot like a hot librarian, but with far more muscle than any librarian could have. And even with all that size on him, he was always extremely gentle. He was also a bit more? creative when it came to sex. He rubbed my cock against his various muscles, and it always felt sooooooo good.

?Would you like to meet me in the showers after your workout?? he asked, arching an eyebrow as he worked out easily. I saw his cock twitch within his trousers, plumping up slightly down his leg.

?I?d love to? I said, grinning back as I continued my workout.

Afterwards, I found him already in the showers, his head under the water, his glasses resting on the side. His long hair was stuck to his thick neck, tickling his traps and incredibly broad back. He was rubbing soap into his pecs when I came in, sliding his hand beneath them and letting his thumb play with his nipple. I watched him as I undressed, then walked over, my feet splashing in the little puddle of water that hadn?t fallen down the drain yet. Henry flexed his butt invitingly, and I pressed myself against him, our bodies locking together perfectly, our curves matching.

I kissed his traps and neck, rubbing my cock against his big, tight butt while my hands felt his arms. He moaned appreciatively, flexing that ass of his to squeeze my cock. I grunted, wrapping my arms round him as best I could, my hands each getting a pec to rub. My hands slid over the soapy muscles, and he flexed them against my grasp, making them bulge, hard as stone. His nipples were still soft though, and I took full advantage of that as I squeezed and tugged on them, making him gasp and grunt, bucking his hips to make his butt rub against my groin.

I moaned deeply, resting my head on his back, struggling to stay standing it felt so good. Henry quickly turned round wrapping his thick arms me and squeezing me against him. Before I could mourn the loss of his ass, his lips came down to mine and we kissed, the water trickling down his face and splashing against his back. For one of the biggest guys in the hotel, it was a marvel that he could be so gentle with his lips and massaging hands. I could feel his hard cock against mine, as well as my abs, the head rubbing against them. I flexed them, making them harder, the bricks more defined, so they could pleasure his head.

Lips still against mine, Henry reached down and took out cocks in his larger hand. I gasped at the sensation, shuddering when he stroked them slowly. Fuck, it felt so good! I moaned against his lips as I played with his tongue, bucking my hips to make my cock slide through his hands and rub against his.

Before I knew it we were on the floor, Henry sat down, leaning against the wall and me on his lap. His cock inside me. I was lifting myself up and down that incredible shaft, grunting and panting. He was grunting in my ear too, his large hands roving round my body, feeling my lats, arms, pecs and occasionally reaching round to give my cock a hard squeeze and a stroke, his bicep bulging against my side when he did. I?d roll me head back and his tongue would lash against my throat, kissing his way up to my jaw and then my lips. And when my legs struggled to keep going, he easily helped me move, practically lifting me up.

Our bellows echoed against the shower walls as we came together. I managed to hit myself in the chin with my load before my cock fired all over my chest and abs, getting washed away by the shower, the water beating against my sensitive head and making me cream a little more. Henry wasn?t far behind, the clenching of my ass cheeks during my orgasm was enough to push him over the edge.

We stayed there for a while, gasping and panting, wiping the water from our eyes every now and then. Henry curved his huge body round me, wrapping his thick arms across me in a hug. We didn?t stay that way for long, as our bellows had not gone un-heard.

?I thought I heard someone in here? said Oliver, the largest guest in the Hotel. He was a staggering 6?10 and incredibly wide. His pecs jutted out against his sweat shirt and the sleeves were shredded around his mammoth biceps. There were dark patches on his skin tight shirt, drenched from the sweat of his workout, I could smell his musk from across the showers. It made my cock rise in anticipation.

Speaking of rising cocks, when Oliver had walked in, he was already rock hard, his massive man meat swinging in front of him, cutting through the air and bulging out so far it was pulling the waist of his trousers out, away from his abs.

He wasn?t alone either, there was another guy, about 6?5?, his shirt off already, revealing his glistening, tight torso. They both eyed us hungrily.

?Oh wow? said Henry, a tone of surprise in his voice.

Oliver chuckled. ?OK, I know I look fucking fantastic? he said cockily, grinning and stoking his tent. ?But why are you so surprised??

?I can see you? breathed Henry.

Oliver gave a bark of laughter. ?I?m kinda hard to miss Henry?

?No, I mean I can SEE you. Without my glasses. I? can see perfectly!?

?Seriously?? I gasped, turning to get a better look at the librarian. His eyes were wide, looking around the showers in wonder.

?Yeah? this is so weird. How do you think it happened??

?Can we discuss this after I?ve sorted this out?? Oliver asked, jabbing his finger at his huge cock. ?My balls feel like they?re going to burst?

?I think it might be the formula? I said, ignoring the horny Oliver. ?It?s making our bodies stronger, so why wouldn?t that include your eyesight??

?OK, so it?s the formula, can we fuck now?? whined Oliver.

To appease the giant, the four of us rolled around together. Oliver fucked me against the wall and then Henry fucked me while Oliver fucked him while the fourth guy, Keith, stood over me and face fucked Oliver. It was? interesting to say the least, but it all looked good from my perspective.

After, Henry said he was going to check with Doc Nelson about his glasses. I offered to go with him, but he said he?d be fine. I went to the canteen and had lunch with Craig then joined him for a swim and a bit of fucking in the water. He was between shots, so I was the big guy for a change, grinning down to his 5?11? height and his slimmer body. He was exceedingly well toned though, and had a perfectly tight ass for my cock to fill. Then, just to show off, I put my hands on his tight and lifted him up so I could burry my face in his groin and suck his cock.

He was very pleased.

I returned to the gym for a little pump? then worked with some weights as well. What happened was the Goth guy, whose name I still didn?t know, asked me to pump his cock for him while he did the chest press. I couldn?t object. I pulled his sweats down, letting his pale balls rest on the bench and then eagerly started to stroke his shaft and work it with my hand. I offered to suck it for him, but he said no. Apparently, word of my oral skills had gotten round and he said one of my blow jobs would be too distracting. He could barely concentrate with my hand pumping his shaft let alone my mouth.

After that, I went back to the cafeteria for tea, just in time to get invited to a basket ball game. I?d never really played basket ball, but how hard could it be?

I fell back onto the floor for what felt like the millionth time. Once again I?d jumped up to grab the ball only for it to be snatched from the air and for my head to slam into a pair of solid pecs. Oliver grinned down at me as he passed the ball to Ian who dunked it easily. The giant was kind enough to help me up, hauling me to my feet with the ease of picking up a toy, his bicep barely swelling to its full size.

?Better luck next time James? he grinned, flexing his bare arms before jumping into the game again. He?d ripped off the sleeves of his sweats for the game, as had most of the players on his team, whereas my team where shirtless.

?Heads up!? cried Phil cheerfully.

He dribbled the ball like a pro, weaving between the lumbering giants of the opposing team. When Ian came to intercept him, he threw the ball down and the flipped over the taller stud, earning a look of amazement from me. He landed gracefully on the other side, grabbing the ball and continuing on. Unfortunately, when Oliver stepped in front of him, not even Phil was going to jump over him. Instead, he threw it under the giant?s thick arms to me.

?What?!? I gasped as the ball slapped into my hand. Why the hell had he given me the ball?! I looked up to see the giants of the other team charging at me, suddenly feeling like I was playing rugby rather than basket ball, so, like the coward I was, I closed my eyes, threw the ball up in the air and covered my head.

My team lost. But it wasn?t all my fault? just most of it was. It had been fun though, and the wild orgy afterwards had been a good way to end it too. The losers had to service the winners as they wanted, so I spent the rest of my night worshiping and getting fucked by Oliver?s team.

When we were finally allowed to leave, I practically crawled back upstairs. I opened my door and stepped in, not taking in much of my surroundings as all I could think about was my bed. I stubbed my toe on the settee though, which woke me up and made me hop up and down, clutching my foot while I swore at the chair for doing this to me. That was when I noticed the room was all wrong. Furniture was in the wrong place, the fridge faced the wrong way, and the bedroom door was on the other side of the room.

I went back to the door and opened it, checking the number. My cheeks warmed when I realised I was in the wrong room. I was in room 11, a room that had been empty as long as I?d been here. I looked out at the corridor, the distance between me and my bed just seemed too far to go when there was a perfectly good bed much closer. There couldn?t be any rules against sleeping in empty rooms, after all, I?d slept in Phil?s bed a few times, this shouldn?t be any different.

I closed the door and shuffled to the bedroom. I curled up on the mattress, pulling the quilt up. I should really have showered before turning in, but I just couldn?t be arsed. This bed was so warm and comfortable. I rolled over, hugging the pillow and burying my face into it. It smelt? nice. Beneath the summer breeze of the washing up liquid or whatever, I could smell something else, something richer, muskier, a smell that made something stir within me. It made my groin tingle, as though the smell was waking it up.

As I slept, I found myself drinking in the scent on the pillow, the deeper I breathed, the further I fell into a dream. I was in a room, a little one, with just a bed, some drawers and a wardrobe. There was a T.V on the desk, and I was sat on the bed watching it, leaning against the wall, while at the head of the bed sat another guy.

He was? cute. He had a long face, with a crooked nose, his dark brown hair hanging around his forehead and reaching just past his ears. His deliciously dark brown eyes were watching the T.V too. He was a tall guy, probably 6?3, maybe 6?4, and even with his legs pulled in, his big, bare feet wiggling beside me, I was on the edge of the bed. He took up most of the room, but he wasn?t taking it up selfishly, he just couldn?t help it.

He must have felt me watching him, because he pulled his eyes off the T.V to look at me with a smile that made my heart stop. He had a great smile, one that brought a little shine to his deep, dark eyes.

?You OK James?? he asked.

?Yeah? I said, although the words came out with my instruction and my body moved of its own accord. I suddenly realised I had no control over myself. It was as though I was watching this on a screen, and my eyes were the camera. It was so weird, especially considering I could feel everything my body touched, feel the heat flowing to my cheeks as I blushed. ?I erm? I wanted to erm? to ask? to talk to you? about something?

?OK? said the guy, his prominent brow lowering in confusion as he struggled to read my expression, sitting up a bit and turning to face me more. ?What?s on your mind??

I looked down at my hands, saw them clenched tightly together, shaking in my lap. I struggled to look this guy in the eye, so instead I spoke to my trembling hands.

?I? I like you Sam? I said, the name echoing through the room as though hundreds of people were saying it at once.

?I know? the guy chuckled, Sam. ?I like you too you twit, we?re friends?

When he?d chuckled, it had felt like a knife had gone through me. Of course he would laugh at me, think I was stupid. I was stupid, I was being stupid. He wouldn?t feel the same way about me, wouldn?t see me as anything more than his goofy, pathetic, clumsy, little friend. But then the rest of his words sank in and before I could stop myself, I felt a glimmer of hope.

?No? I said, having to force the words out with all of my strength. ?I mean? I? I really like you. Like? I think I?m??

I couldn?t go on. This had been a mistake, a HUGE mistake. This was going to ruin everything, probably chase him away, make him never want to speak to me, and I?d lose the best friend I?d ever had. I shuffled closer to the edge of the bed and almost fell off. I had to get away. I wanted to run for the door and just run, run until my legs gave out or, more preferably, I got hit by a car and I wouldn?t have to face the consequences of my actions.

Sam moved, his hand coming onto my shoulder. When he touched me, I didn?t feel the usual charge of pleasure his skin brought, instead I felt a jolt of fear, my arms twitching, wanting to go up to block the blow I knew was coming. But I kept them down, accepting whatever action Sam decided to take. I waited and waited for the punch, but it didn?t come.

?I? I like you too? he whispered, so quietly I barely heard him.

I looked up at him, that flicker of hope flaring brighter, stronger when I saw his face, saw his cheeks were as red as mine felt and he was smiling nervously. Then his dark eyes dropped down and he shuffled on the bed. The sound of his clothes against the mattress seemed oddly loud in my ears, as did the creaking of springs. But neither could match the thunderous pounds of my own heartbeat.

Sam came closer, his head coming down to my level in a slow arc. I knew what was coming and I felt a mix of panic and absolute triumph. This was what I wanted, what I dreamt of. I wondered what his lips would taste like, what they?d feel like against mine. I started to lean to meet him, but I didn?t have to go too far, Sam had already closed the distance between us.

Then our lips met.

I was hit by lightning. What could only be described as pure electricity was coursing through me, burning my nerves and awakening my body. It was like I?d been dead my whole life and Sam?s kiss had made me realise the world I was missing. My mouth closed on his bottom lip and I sucked ever so gently, my eyes closing as I felt the shudder inducing waves of electricity continue to flow through me.

He tasted better than I could imagine, better than the dreams. I wanted more.

My hands came up to hold his face, to feel his strong cheeks and keep his lips on mine. I felt him gasp, sucking the air from my mouth and thought I?d gone too far. But then his hands were in my hair, fingers running through it as he gripped me tight. The kiss deepened and the urgency behind it grew. Soon our hands left our heads and moved on to our bodies, grabbing and groping.

I shuddered, moaning against his lips as I came. Then it all fell away. The lips against mine vanished. The body I?d had my arms wrapped round sank in the middle and grew softer. My cock twitched and fired into my boxers, leaking through to my sweats and the bed sheets. I stared in the darkness, panting in disbelief.

It couldn?t have been a dream. It had been far too real. I remembered the feel of Sam?s skin, his scent, his smell. His body had been under my hands and his lips, god his lips, I knew they?d been against mine, I knew I?d tasted and kissed them.

But it had been a dream. I didn?t know the guy, even now his name was escaping my grasp, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn?t get it back. The dream was fading away quickly too, soon I couldn?t remember much about it. All that I could remember clearly now was the man?s face, his gorgeous face.

I checked the bedside clock and saw it was 5 in the morning. There wasn?t really much point in going back to sleep, so I decided to have a shower. In no time at all I was in the cubicle, the glass fogged up with steam as I let the hot water melt my muscles and loosen my body. After a while of just soaking and basking in the water, I grabbed the soap.

While I was rubbing my chest, I felt another hand slide round me. I didn?t jump, just let myself get pulled back, the arm holding me in a one armed hug as someone kissed my neck, his hair tickling my ear.

?You got taller? he whispered.

?I know? I answered, wrapping my fingers round his hand, giving it a squeeze as his hug tightened. ?I missed you? I said, though I didn?t know why.

?I miss you too. But you know I haven?t let you go?? He flexed his arm around me, pulling me tighter against his hard chest.

?I know? I said again.

?I?m coming for you? he said urgently. ?I?m not going to rest until I have you in my arms like this?

?But I am in your arms silly?

?James? he said, his voice catching. His arm started to slip away and I grabbed his hand tighter.

?Not yet? I begged. ?Don?t go yet?

?I have to. I have to save you?

?Don?t worry about me. I?m not worth it. Just stay here so I know that you?re safe?

?Well I want you to be safe too, and you?re not safe here?

Before I could stop him, he pulled his arm off of me. I spun round, reaching out but all my hand found was the cold glass of the cubicle. I was alone. I had been since I?d come into the shower.

I stared at the glass, fogged up with steam for a few seconds, my hand still against it, cool tracks of water trickling from my palm as the water condensed. Slowly, I took my hand off the glass, moving it to the side and put my finger to it instead.

Without thinking about it, I just moved my hand, writing on the glass with my finger. It? it hurt to do it. Every letter made my head scream in protest. It felt like my head was getting crushed by a pair of giant hands, cracking my skull and squeezing the life from me. Put I pushed through it and continued to let my finger write a message on the glass, even as I felt hot blood trickle from my nose onto my lips. I tasted the metallic spike in my blood as I dropped my finger and read what I?d written.

Samuel Luke Prince.

? Well, I think it?s safe to say I have gone completely insane.

Over the next three days, I couldn?t get the name from my head. It swam about inside, not wanting to be forgotten again. When I said it, it rang with such clarity I knew I knew the name, but I just couldn?t put a face to it. The name was special though.

When I entered the main foyer from the stairs, the effects of my shot having worn off, leaving me at about a hairsbreadth from 6 feet tall, I noticed some new faces.

There were three of them, all dressing in black suits, talking rapidly to Samson in hushed voices as he nodded and gave them instructions. Normally this wouldn?t have held my attention, I often saw Samson speaking to staff members and telling them what to do. But these guys were different. It wasn?t just their attire though that was odd, it was their size.

Had I not seen their faces, I would have thought they were guests at the Hotel from their sheer size and mass. Each one seemed bigger than the last, their suits struggling just to contain their size. They were easily bigger than Oliver, probably 7?8? and as wide as I was tall. But I knew they weren?t guests, because to get to that size they would have to have been here long before I?d arrived, and I would have recognised them if they?d been here that long. Maybe there was another Hotel and they?d transferred.

One of the giants, the smallest one, looked at me and I froze. He looked so? familiar. I was sure I saw a flicker of recognition in his eyes too, but his brow shot down and he shook it off before returning his attention to Samson.

Was he Samuel? I put the name to his face but it didn?t fit. I knew him though.

Frustration rising inside me, I turned away and headed for the gym. What was wrong with my memory lately? I was getting random names that I couldn?t put to a face and there was a face I knew but couldn?t name, now I was partially recognising a giant. What the hell was wrong with me? Had the shots messed with my head? I quickly looked around the atrium, locking on every face and naming them all. I knew everyone I saw, and everyone in the gym. So then why could I not remember the new giant?s name? Or remember who Samuel was?

I lowered the weight set on the pec fly machine and hoisted myself onto the sweat, but before I could start, I noticed a disappointed Oliver shuffle in. He made his way to the free weights and just tapped them with his fingers, his huge shoulders slumped. Normally he was cheery with a spring in his step and eagerly got on with his workout, any chance to show how strong he was and to pump himself up bigger. But all he did now was tap the weights with his finger, not actually picking one up.

I got off the seat and went over to him, tapping his thick tricep to get his attention, and it took a few pokes to do that.

?Huh?? he mumbled as he finally looked round and down at me. ?Oh. Hey James?

?Hey Oliver? I said, watching as he started tapping the weights again. ?Are you going to use them or are you just checking if they?re there??

?What?s the point? he sighed. ?Not gonna make any difference?

?What isn?t??

?You?ve seen the new guys, right??

?Erm? yeah. They?re kinda hard to miss?

?Yeah? he snorted. ?Fucking mammoths?

?Oliver, what is it??

?I used to be the biggest guy here? he said, turning to face me, arms wide just to show how big he was. ?I?ve always been bigger than all the other guests. I wasn?t that fussed about the Doctor, I mean, he?s been growing right alongside us and he was pretty huge when I first got here. But then these three guys come out of nowhere, all of them so much bigger than me. It?s not fair?

?Hey now? I said, poking his abs, wincing a bit when my finger bent against the steel hard muscles. ?You?re still growing too remember? And tapping these weights isn?t helping you get bigger now is it? I know these shots make it easy for us to grow, but you can?t forget the fact that it still takes work. If you wanna get big and put those little girls in their place, then pick up some weights and start working. The shots will only get you so far, the rest is up to you?

?Wow? he rumbled, looking down at me with slightly raised eyebrows. ?That was? Never took you for the inspirational speech making guy James but? you?re not too bad?

?Thanks? I said, my tone still sharp. I cleared my throat and added a lighter ?Thank you?

?Thank YOU little guy? he said, wrapping his huge arms round me, hoisting me off my feet to press my face into his pecs as they bulged. I struggled to breathe as he hugged me, surrounded by his hard, bulgy muscles. I shuddered and I came on the spot. Oliver twitched at the sudden dampness, than his hug got so tight I felt like I was going to either burst or snap. ?Awwww? he grunted, kissing my head. ?Now that?s REALLY made my day. Thanks James. I?m gonna make this up to you, I swear. When I get so fucking huge I could lift those guys outside with one hand, I?ll be your servant for a day and let you do whatever you want with my body. Deal??

I croaked, my hand having been tapping his side while he?d been talking, trying to get him to loosen his hold so I could breath. Unfortunately, with muscles as thick as Oliver?s, it?s hard to feel the tapping of a little guy?s hand.

?Oh, shit, sorry? he gushed, setting me back down.

I took in several great mouthfuls of air, trying to re-inflate my shrivelled lungs while Oliver looked down on me, trying to look concerned but his eyes kept darting gleefully to my cum stained sweats. When I?d gotten my breath back, I managed to wheeze ?Deal?, and then Oliver beamed even brighter and gave me a powerful kiss. He picked up the heaviest weights and started roaring as he lifted them.

I went about my workout as well, but, like everyone else in the gym, I kept watching Oliver as he pushed himself to amazing limits. It was certainly a sight to behold when he ripped out of his sweat shirt with a mighty roar. He got a few spontaneous orgasms which only made him do more.

When I finished my workout, I grabbed some food then went to the library. I grabbed a book I?d been reading for the past week and curled my legs up on the arm chair.

?Have you heard??

I looked up from my book to see Ian hunched down, his voice low and his dark eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint I was used to seeing in Phil?s.

?Heard about what?? I asked, closing my book on my thumb.

?About the new guys, you know, the ones that make all of us look like buff kids??

?Yeah, what about them??

?Apparently there here to help security?

?Help them? Why? What for??

?I don?t know. Phil overheard them talking about weak points and camera blind spots. He was a bit put out when he flirted with one of them and got shot down. They said they weren?t here for pleasure, that it was business?

?Oh wow. Do you think someone?s trying to break out??

Ian frowned at me. ?Who?d want to leave? If you ask me, I think it?s more likely someone?s trying to break in?

?James??

We both turned round to see a staff member peeking through the door. I never really thought much about the staff members here, they just tended to look so plain compared to the gorgeous, bulgy guests. I vaguely recognised this one, but I?d never bothered to ask him his name.

When he saw me, his face lit up and he came in a bit further. ?Doc Nelson wants to see you? he said.

?OK? I said, giving Ian a smile and pushing myself out of the chair.

?I?ll be here when you?re done? he whispered, although it wasn?t very conspicuous, he had to bend down a bit just to get to my ear.

I grinned back at him, letting my hand slide down to squeeze his crotch as I left the library and headed to Doc Nelson?s office. I found her at her desk, scribbling away as always. She didn?t look up at first when I came in, but she knew I was there.

I was forced to stand at her desk like a naughty school boy, waiting for the headmistress to reward me with her attention. She finally set her pen down and got out from behind her desk.

?You wanted to see me?? I asked as she put the file in her cabinet only to pull out another one.

?Yes? she said to her desk. ?I wanted to see how you were doing?

?I?m? good? thanks?

She started scribbling away again, leaving nothing but the sound of her pen on paper to fill the silence between us.

?Is? that all?? I hedged.

She set her pen down and finally looked up from her desk, her eyes landing on me for the first time since I?d entered the room. She looked tired and worn out, like she hadn?t been sleeping much. But when she spoke, it was with her usual clear, strong voice.

?I want to check your measurements again? she said rising up, tape measure unfurling at her side.

?But didn?t you--? I started.

?I made a mistake? she said sharply. ?I just need to check your waist then you can go?

?Oh? erm, OK?

I stood there, lifting my arms so Doc Nelson could measure my little waist. As she was wrapping the tape measure round me, I felt something poke at my side, sliding into the waistband of my sweats. Before I could even move to see what it was, Doc Nelson trod on my foot and tugged the tape measure tighter than necessary.
?Sorry? she said, stepping back quickly, her face hidden behind her hair as she got up. ?Just as I thought, I was wrong. But I can make it right now. You can go now James?

I turned to leave, reaching out for the new, even larger glass doors and pulled one open.

?Oh? called Doc Nelson, making me stop. ?I forgot to mention, Phil said he wanted to see you in your room?

?OK. Thanks?

As I left her office, I could feel the paper rubbing against my side, the edges on the verge of cutting me, but I went on. I went to my room as casually as I could, thankfully only Craig tried to stop me, asking me to join him in the sauna. I said no thanks and said I?d meet him later and then jogged up the stairs. When I was in my room, I closed the door behind me.

Phil wasn?t there, as I?d suspected from Doc Nelson?s tone. I pulled out the note from my sweats and with shaking fingers, unfolded it.

?He?s OK? said Doc Nelson?s neat handwriting. ?But he?s on his way here for you. Watch yourself and be ready. Also, be careful around Samson. Be safe?

I read the note three times, but the words made less sense when I did. Who was OK? Who was coming for me? Was it someone dangerous? Is that why she was warning me to watch out?

My mouth dropped in a silent ?Oh? when I remembered my conversation with Ian. The added security giants, what if they were there to help keep this guy from getting in, to me? Whoever this person was, he must be dangerous to require three of those mammoth muscle mountains to help keep him out. I shuddered.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Hotel XIV

Your story is so HOT it makes it hard to have to wiat for the next Chapter. I am really wiat for you to make James HUGE. It will be nice when he is as big as Sam and the rest of the HOT HUNKS. Thanks for writing this story for us. A huge admirer who wishes he was HUGE. Thanks again
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mega sam coming for cutie james? :P
sounds like they gave that boy more power than they'd bargained for ;D
--ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply