The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2011, 09:10 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back

Hi everyone!!

First I'd like to thank you guys for the feedback you sent me!! It's been a while, (things are a little upside down around here...) but it's finally here!! Hope you like it!!

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice
Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad

Kurt wants his power back

An immense and grotesque shapeless mass of muscle fibers that kept growing faster and faster under a network of pulsing veins. That was all Jason could see while he fought as hard as he could to keep his life and his energy inside his body, trying not to have his energy drained until he was nothing more than a bag of bones on Adam's huge hands. His vision is blurred, there was no air going into his lungs. Jason is preparing to say goodbye to his life when something shakes the room and his body hits the floor. “Gasp!! Cough!! Cough!!”

Air!! Finally the most precious gas reaches Jason's lungs. Slowly coming back to consciousness but still gasping for some more precious air Jason hears a thunderous voice shouting something angrily, he feels the floor beneath him shaking and pieces of concrete falling everywhere. Then suddenly he understands everything: The titan in the center of the room has just gone through the ceiling. Still lying on the floor beside Adam who is also in shock Jason sees two tree trunks rising from beneath the fallen pieces of concrete, only these trunks, that were Greg's legs, were made of the strongest muscle tissue ever walked on the face of earth. The pulsing fibers came from Greg's enormous feet up to the knees that were almost 5 feet high. The diamond shaped swollen muscles were just not more incredible then the snaking veins all over them. Above these knees were the ever growing quads. Each one alone had now more meet on them than a mister Olympia has in his whole body! Jason couldn't believe his eyes, he had to look higher and higher and Greg's titanic body just kept going. Above the thighs was the inverted pyramid: Greg had just hit the double biceps pose. There was still a lot of dust floating around, but Jason could see the huge muscles flexing one above the other: sitting above the huge quads, the lower abs looked like stone bricks on the base of a skyscraper. Greg's bellybutton was completely hidden among the huge mounts and valleys that went all the way up to his Brest cage. From both sides of his abs there were huge wing like muscles, so strong that the muscle fibers under the stretched skin seemed to be made of steel. Over the Himalaya like abs there were the hugest orbs of muscle that Jason had ever seen. Even though they were stretched on the double biceps pose, Greg's pecs were so huge, hanging out so far from the rest of Greg's monstrous body that Jason almost could not see Greg's face. But Jason surely could see Greg's arms. They looked like two satellites around a muscle planet: two round pieces of meat under the snaking over-swollen pulsing veins. While the flexed biceps got higher and higher, almost touching Greg's wrists, the stretched triceps kept fighting for space with the huge lats which were spread apart so wide that they were almost half the way to Greg's elbows.

Jason noticed Adam's shock. That brought him back enough to reality so he could remember he had more important things to do than stare at a titan flexing his muscles, things like saving the world…

“I've gotta find Darrin!” Jason thinks while looks around searching for him, but the dust is thick and still floating all around the room. Jason, who still had a lightweight bodybuilder's muscles, takes the chance that Adam cannot see anything but Greg's huge muscles and goes through the pieces of the fallen ceiling in direction of the room exit. “That's were Darrin was going…” Jason thinks as he open his way through the dust and the pieces of concrete.

“Darrin!!” Jason shouts when he sees a figure standing among the rocks in the clearing dust. But once again the floor fades beneath his feet when he sees a face he thought he would never see again “Did you miss me Jason?!?!?” the figure said turning back slowly and looking Jason in the eye. “Oh fuck!! It can’t be!!” Jason said quietly to himself cursing his luck once again. It was Kurt. He was standing tall among the pieces of concrete near the exit of the Gym. He did not have the “mummy” look anymore, in fact, now he had a swimmer's body. But then Jason saw something that really made him get desperate: Kurt was holding a passed out guy on his arms, the guy now had the same mummy look Kurt had before. Jason didn't want to believe, but the truth was being thrown on his face: Kurt had drained all of Darrin's power.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!??!” Jason shouted running towards Kurt. He tried to push Kurt aside and take Darrin from him, but as soon as Jason touched Kurt's chest, trying to push him away, Jason felt the well known weakness invade his body. “Did you really think you could defeat me?” Kurt asked Jason looking deep inside his eyes holding Jason's forearm with one hand. Kurt left Darrin fall on the floor.

Jason could not concentrate anymore. Things are just too upside down for him to think anything straight. All he was able to do was look back into Kurt's eyes for endless seconds and let him have his power. Jason felt the remaining muscle power that Adam did not drained living his body while Kurt?s muscles inflated like an air balloon. Jason knows his not powerful enough to revert the muscle transfer and the anger and hunger he saw on Kurt?s eyes didn't help at all (and the lust Jason felt seeing Kurt's perfect and symmetrical muscles growing big once again didn't help ether...).

"Why do you want from me?!?" was all Jason could say with a trembling voice. "YOU STOLE ALL OF MY POWER YOU FUCKER!!! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD HAVE IT BUT THAT POWER IS MINE!!!" Kurt shouted back "I don't have your power anymore! he drained it form me!" were Jason?s last words before he passed out on Kurt?s arms. Kurt let Jason fall on the floor above Darrin. Standing straight, still looking down at the two passed out bag of bones at his feet Kurt answered Jason?s words: "I know he did it. Just let him think a little more he is the owner of MY power..."

Kurt looks back through the clearing dust at Greg?s titanic body and sees him feeding muscle power to the guys around him "Ohhh yeahhh!! Just keep growing for me my muscle Puppet!! Then all of MY power will come back to me!!!" Kurt says to himself walking forward along with the newly fed muscle army towards Adam...

Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Just updating the links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:31 AM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
Oustanding, as always. Can't wait for more.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options