The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.79 average. Display Modes
  #361   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2005, 03:41 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Heh Heh

Marco----You are a tease....A Little Sneak Peak....LOL

Good Job
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #362   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2005, 04:23 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Marc, that back is looking good.
But if we start hearing about small cars being tipped over in the southern part of London, we're going to tell your mom!!
  #363   Add to Crunch_Atlanta's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2005, 05:35 PM

Crunch_Atlanta is on a distinguished road
Marc, dude, that is an awesome back pic! I have never seen a guy your size pressing 264lbs on shoulders. Wish I was in the gym when you did that.

Looking forward to seeing front pics. Keep growing!

--Crunch.
  #364   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2005, 06:12 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Flash!

...musclboy turns into musslMAN!Very nice.How's your mum?
  #365   Add to Buffling's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Evolving Jock

Buffling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Buffling
Dayum. See if I don't post that pic on my wall for inspiration! Can't wait to see the rest. Will you be wearing as much clothing in your front pics as you are in that one of your back?
  #366   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2005, 11:20 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Hey wicked back pic man. I see you aren't neglecting your glutious maximus...

Keep it up. Red head? Nice.
  #367   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2005, 03:34 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
You guys liked the back then hehe

Yeah, this particular pose shows off the back well but not the arms, and the arms have actually gained some size, but you'll see them in a better pose soon enough.

Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
But if we start hearing about small cars being tipped over in the southern part of London, we're going to tell your mom!!
LoL! yeah right! Mind you, Cars do make good weights ;0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunch_Atlanta
I have never seen a guy your size pressing 264lbs on shoulders. Wish I was in the gym when you did that.
Yeah, I do get quite a few stares... hehe. Do remember, this is only 3.5 ish weeks into the cycle, so the strength should continue to rise for quite some time yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
How's your mum?
Yeah, she's not bad. She's seeing the doctor today to get advice on whether they recon she should go on the trip or not. On a psychological point of view, she really needs to go right now. She's had to cope with the death of her mother whom died infront of us two weeks ago from her fifth heart attack (she was 92 though), as well as the usual stress caused by my father, and her on-going health problems etc. The trouble is, even though she needs to go on holiday real bad, if she goes and she has a major problem whilst we are on our travels, its going to be a nightmare. Furthermore, its going to be interesting getting health and travel insurance for her knowing all the medical problems she has. Well, we'll just have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffling
Will you be wearing as much clothing in your front pics as you are in that one of your back?
Less actually! ;0) lol. (Yeah right!) The only reason why i take pics naked is because one can see the way in which the muscles have grown and developed around the butt and around the legs. Clothes hide this. However, since the proportions and look of my genitals is not relevent to the body building process and does not change size with what im currently taking, I will employ the use of my white circle again. hehe. I guess i need to think about getting some posing briefs... Of course, when i start taking a course of HGH, then the genitals do indeed grow bigger, but thats kinda of next year prehaps, since the stuff is like ?9 per injection, it is has to be taken every day, thus ?63 a week, ?252 a month, and since the average course runs for 6 months, thats ?1512 for the cycle, in this of course would be mild! And bear in mind that one has to inject test as well to get the most out of it, so thats another cost on top. Mind you the permenent negative effects of HGH are somewhat alarming... Jaw, hands and feet can grow to ugly proportions. Obviously muscle will grow and adapt as will bone and some tissue. Of course, i'm going to have to get one of those really small fridges, like the ?50 ones where you can only store a few pints of milk or a few bears in them and hide that somewhere in my bedroom, since HGH has to be kept refrigiated. Oh the joys of being a roid boy! Like i say, thats perhaps one of next years courses. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGordon
I see you aren't neglecting your glutious maximus
Well, i'm not specifically working it, guess its also being affected by the leg work and back work i'm doing.

Quote:
Red head?
No, I have mousey brown hair. Guess its the lighting or something that may have given that apparence.

Thanks all for your comments as always. 18 days to go before, you'll see the current state in full. Don't expect huge gains and changes. Even with roids, its still a relively slow process. Of course you can blow up on fast acting roids like d'Bol and anavar, but thats mostly due to water retention. It's much better to gain it more slowly. Even with roids, I don't think i'll be reaching 200lbs until mid-late next year. Mind you, at least its moving along faster now than the natural route. And in many ways, i'm enjoying the ride at its current pace.

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #368   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2005, 05:14 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Good pic there Mark, Nice to see that the spots are on the wane....and love your argument re being in the buff. Hmmm nothing to do with keeping your audience's attention?

You already thinking of HGH? That is stuff that I would not touch currently as it seems a far too expensive and I really would not want that big stomach look that I am sure I would be prone to. Still each to their own.

I think u should when putting together your pics for 20 day's time see if you can put comparison pics together eg 1 yr ago, pre-juice, after-juice to really show the changes. It is so hard to see change yourself as I have found out although others notice.
  #369   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2005, 05:19 AM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Just a Taste....

Wow, Marc! I am thoroughly impressed with your gains thus far. Your back is nicely muscled and very thick. Kudos to you for your dedication and progress. Like the others, I'm quite anxious to see legs,and chest/arms shots. Keep up the good work, mate!
  #370   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Excellent Pic!

Marc,
All I can say is kudos! That is an excellent "rear view". Makes me want to see the other views even more. Once you're done and take "after" pics, I imagine even this pose will be different.

Continued success and safety on the remainder of your cycle. We're out here "rooting" for you!
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #371   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2005, 02:30 AM
On route to freakdom

Thanks for your comments guys. Wow your motivating me right now. Yesturdays workout (back & triceps) was awesome, before now I was doing dips just with my own body weight, but yesturday, my trainer was like, "no too easy", so he go gets this belt and chain from behind the desk ties it to may waist with a 10kg plate. So i do another 8 reps, and hes like "wow, too easy". Anyway, so i end up doing a set with a 20kg (44lb) plate tied to my waist and I still completed the set, so that means next week, its going to have to be like 30 or 40kg (88 lbs)!

Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
...Nice to see that the spots are on the wane....
Yeah, I went to see my sports therapist the other day, I have been having problems benching lately, felt real bad in the shoulder. Anyway, she found out that it was indeed not the shoulder, but the back muscles. She found I had three knots, one on each of the traps, and one around the rhomboids on the left-hand side. Thankfully she's massaged them out but am due for another session soon. Anyway, she asked if i was on a high protien diet and i naturally said yes, and she said, "you know how i can tell, the spots on your back". She said a high protein diet seems to have that affect. She mentioned another muscled guy whom worked out liked me. Anyway, she suggested Tee Tree Oil. I have been using it for the last week, and am pleased to say it appears to be working. It's not going to get rid of them completely though she said, but will make them less inflamed. Mind you, they do appear to be going own very well and some areas have cleared up completely.

Quote:
and love your argument re being in the buff. Hmmm nothing to do with keeping your audience's

attention?
LoL! No. It seriously is because of the documentation aspect. Mind you, having said that, think they like it

Quote:
You already thinking of HGH? That is stuff that I would not touch currently as it seems a far too expensive and I really would not want that big stomach look that I am sure I would be prone to. Still each to their own.
Yep, I guess i am thinking about it. Not for this year though, next year, when i'll be 25, i think i might run a 6 month course and see if i can get this body to explode in size. Well, Im injecting all by my self now, and am willing to take the risk of HGH to gain, hopefully, some enormious size. Cost is not relevent. Actually, speaking with my experienced roider/buddy last night on the phone, it would appear its going to be ?11 per injection, but only 5 days a week with two days rest, thus ?55 a week, ?220 a month, ?1320 for 6 months (typical course/cycle). He actually mentioned some guy, 25, that literally became unrecognizable in the space of 6 months as he grow HUGE! So, im kinda thinking... bring it on! Like i say, we'll see. Gotta finish this cycle first.

Quote:
I think u should when putting together your pics for 20 day's time see if you can put comparison pics together eg 1 yr ago, pre-juice, after-juice to really show the changes. It is so hard to see change yourself as I have found out although others notice.
I think i do the comparisons at the end of the cycle, since the changes will be even more apparent. But yes, good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhdawg
Wow, Marc! I am thoroughly impressed with your gains thus far. Your back is nicely muscled and very thick.
Thanks! It's getting there. Long way of from having the ultra wide muscle bound back i want, but i'll get there.

Quote:
Like the others, I'm quite anxious to see legs,and chest/arms shots.
Hehe, Yeah, I'm getting that impression from some of you :0) You'll get them don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieJvilleNC
Once you're done and take "after" pics, I imagine even this pose will be different.
Yeah, still got over two weeks before the next major update, so obviously developments continue to take place, so your right, it's likely even this back pic will have changed slightly.

End of Year Trip :: Some good news...
For those of you following the story on my mother; She went to see the doctor yesturday and although she could not say that she could definetly go, she did say that she did not think we should cancel or postpone it, thus, implying that her medical issues should at least be semi-sorted before we go. Obviously, this does not mean she will 100% be going, just means that the out look is positive at the moment. Obviously the GP could not say she could go, partly because she did not know for certain and partly because she did not want to take responsiblity for it. Anyway, bottom line is, it looks like we'll be going on that world trip after all.

Marc

#372   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2005, 06:17 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
..., and hes like "wow, too easy". Anyway, so i end up doing a set with a 20kg (44lb) plate tied to my waist and I still completed the set, so that means next week, its going to have to be like 30 or 40kg (88 lbs)!
...uh-oh, "Attention all constables in the lower end of London- be on the lookout for a musclebound chap that seems to be tipping cars and trucks over!"
Quote:
Yep, I guess i am thinking about it. Not for this year though, next year, when i'll be 25, i think i might run a 6 month course and see if i can get this body to explode in size. Well, Im injecting all by my self now, and am willing to take the risk of HGH to gain, hopefully, some enormious size. Cost is not relevent. Actually, speaking with my experienced roider/buddy last night on the phone, it would appear its going to be ?11 per injection, but only 5 days a week with two days rest, thus ?55 a week, ?220 a month, ?1320 for 6 months (typical course/cycle). He actually mentioned some guy, 25, that literally became unrecognizable in the space of 6 months as he grow HUGE! So, im kinda thinking... bring it on! Like i say, we'll see. Gotta finish this cycle first.
Marc, be sure to check into both sides of HGH. There have been a lot of things that would people think twice about trying that stuff- and the effects are permanent. There was a movie called "Tango and Lightfoot" with a bodybuilder with a cartoonishly large jaw that I later found out was real. The body can send it to areas that you don't want to grow.

Anyway, we're still rooting for your mother's health, hope she continues to improve. Hope she isn't having negative thoughts, it turns out that the body actually produces toxins and makes things worse. On the other hand, it can produce benifical chemicals when in a good mood.
  #373   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2005, 08:38 PM

glammaman2000
You know me...

...&I've known enough bodybuilders;so you'll NEVER get an endorsement of HGH outta me.That said:does your Mum do any physical exercise at all?I'm sure neither of you would want her tagging along at the gym(THAT would be awkward!)But a little aerobic work&stretching might do her a world of good.&on a LOOOONG plane flight,it might be essential(&a good workout is the BEST cure for jet-lag)
  #374   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 02:21 AM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
I would stay clear od HGH if i were you. Its could really lead to permanant disfigurement. And why would you want to lose you're natural good-looks?

Also, if you mess around with HGH you're levels will be messed up (probably lower than should be) for the rest of your life... which sucks! With steroids there exist cocktails that can minimize the damage, but no such thing with HGH.
  #375   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 04:43 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Mark if I were you I'd sort out some more conventional cycles for the next while (ie years) As far as I know HGH is really the "last thing" that people start taking when they've done everything else over a number of years. Using it as ur second cycle sounds plain daft to me. It is a little like buying an Aston Martin after just passing your driving test. I think you have huge potential to grow on conventional juice for quite a few years yet - you will get very big without having to do HGH and I think it is best left as a last resort when you have stopped responding to normal cycles. Even then I'd be very wary of some of hte side effects. Some big guys do seem to have odd shaped faces eg Tommy Thorvaldsen and Dorian in his time.
  #376   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 06:36 AM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Question Hgh

Hey, Marco!

Although you know that I support your cycle decision, I feel the need to chime in on this topic. UKBeefy has very eloquently stated my feelings. I feel the risk/benefit ratio to HGH does not merit its use. Steroids used with proper supervision, reasonable dosages, and for proper periods are good tools for growth--hence the traditional medical usage. Don't rush too much in your quest for massiveness. You WILL get there. We all have the utmost confidence in this regard.

Good luck with your training and thanks for the update on your mother. I hope that her health will permit y'all to take the special trip you've planned.

JD
  #377   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunch_Atlanta
Marc, dude, that is an awesome back pic! I have never seen a guy your size pressing 264lbs on shoulders.
I think Mark was referring to squatting with 264 lbs (which is still a major achievement). Mark, when you DO press 264 overhead on delt presses (and one day I'm sure you will), we ALL wanna be there.

Great work as always, bro. Keep it up both in the gym and at home. My mom had a relapse last week but she seems to be doing a little better; we found a beautiful assisted living place for her once she's a little more stable. Thanks for your support too.

Cheers.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #378   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 09:52 PM

traveller
Quote:
...(snip)...
I'm Growing Stronger...

Well, the strength seems to be doing really well right now.

...(snip)...

Strength wise the legs are going mad! A few weeks ago i was squatting 80kg, now its up to 120kg, which as my trainer told me, is much more than he can squat, and his really built, mind you, he is a rugby player. ... So 616lbs is not too bad, should be back up to near 800lbs soon enough given how the strength is rapidly increasing, and its all with out test, and i hope to start injecting that again in about 2 ish weeks.
I don't know if you're familiar with injuries caused by tendon tears when rapid increases in muscle strength are not matched by increased tendon strength. If I recall correctly at least one anabolic steroid helps build connective tissues but the quality of the tissue isn't as good as 'unassisted' tissue repair. Anyways, I hope you take reasonable care as you test your strength limits.

Regards,

traveller
  #379   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2005, 01:45 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller
I don't know if you're familiar with injuries caused by tendon tears when rapid increases in muscle strength are not matched by increased tendon strength... I hope you take reasonable care as you test your strength limits.
I can't echo this sentiment strongly enough here... There were some very scary injuries in my gym in Massachusetts when some guy who was cycling hard for the first time and gained HUGE amounts of strength started to push some really BIG weights -- weights that his bones/tendons couldn't support.

The worst one happened to a guy who was benching very heavy (400+) but whose bones/tendons hadn't developed the strength to handle it. His left forearm simply shattered mid-lift, piercing the skin, with bone shards jutting out everywhere. NOT pretty.

Marc, I know that you are taking things more slowly than that -- but just remember that you need to build up bone/tendon strength as well as muscular strength. We want you HUGE, but all in one piece

-- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #380   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2005, 03:47 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi Guys!

Post Responses

Quote:
...uh-oh, "Attention all constables in the lower end of London- be on the lookout for a musclebound chap that seems to be tipping cars and trucks over!"
Hehe, I can see you really getting into the English lingo now ;0) Mind you, we don't tend to use the word constable or chap much anymore, usually just police/policeman. Having said that, it depends what social class you are in/express.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6 & jdhdawg
Quote:
Anyway, we're still rooting for your mother's health, hope she continues to improve.
Quote:
I hope that her health will permit y'all to take the special trip you've planned.
Thanks Ottomun & JD, I hope she improves too (obviously). I really hope she can come on this holiday. She's going through a lot of stress at the moment what with her mother having died three weeks ago, and now, our stupid family seems to be fighting over whos having what, even though, everything was left to my mother. Of course, i'm not talking about my immediate family (mum and bro), its my mothers half sister which is causing a fuss. Don't we all just love families! One would think that in the case of a bereavement in the family, that family members would be somewhat more cooperative and friendly and less selfish, ... obviously not. Must be only me that thinks this way.

Quote:
Mum do any physical exercise at all?I'm sure neither of you would want her tagging along at the gym(THAT would be awkward!)But a little aerobic work&stretching might do her a world of good.&on a LOOOONG plane flight,it might be essential(&a good workout is the BEST cure for jet-lag)
She does actually. She joined the same gym as me some months ago. She only goes on Sundays and only does say 20-30 ish mins on the cycling machine. Before you even say it, yes, i know she needs to do more, and boy, have i tried to motivate her. She's done well though, she's lost like 3 stone over the last 6 months. Basically, the doctor at the hospital said he would not do any surgury on her until she lost some serious weight. This of course, was like 2 years ago. The trouble is, when my mother gets depressed, she eats. When i go shopping with her, which is most weeks, I make sure we don't buy any crap. My idea here is, if we dont have crap food in the house, you can't eat it. I know she agrees with me, even though she has her cravings, well, we all do. Even i crave chocolate some times, although its weird, i crave it, then when i get it, i think, its not as good as i used to think it was. It must
be that my body is so used to not eating shit food. Even my mother has noticed this too when she eats the stuff.

Yeah, my mother is REALLY not looking forward to those flights. Mind you, like you say, I have very carefully organised the trip so that each of the hotels we are going to stay at has a gym of some nature. I'm primarily going to use the 5-6 weeks as a complete rest from all supplements and working out. Next year, early January, I will start the next cycle, maybe something a little more heavy. I'll have to see what Mr P suggests.

Post Responses :: HGH Cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6 & garrix
Quote:
bodybuilder with a cartoonishly large jaw that I later found out was real. The body can send it to areas that you don't want to grow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrix
I would stay clear od HGH if i were you. Its could really lead to permanant disfigurement. And why would you want to lose you're natural good-looks?
Quote:
Even then I'd be very wary of some of hte side effects. Some big guys do seem to have odd shaped faces eg Tommy Thorvaldsen and Dorian in his time.
Yeah, that does scare me somewhat. Unlike the unslightly Gyno which you can get from using steroids, you can at least have the gyno surgically removed, a larger jaw however is basically impossible unless you wanna go for complete structural face change surgury, which i'm sure is way above anything i could possibly aford. And, I have ALWAYS thought to myself that i would NEVER have ANYTHING done to my face. To me, your face is your identity. I don't wanna do a Michael Jackson on it. However, I guess at some stage, i would be willing to take the risk although it won't be, and i stress this, for quite some time yet, in part due to the cost. When i do start it, i think i'll post pics every two weeks so that if any of you spot something weird going on, then i'll terminate it straight away before it becomes a real problem.

Garrix, I don't wanna lose my natural goodlooks (thanks for saying but, you know me, I wanna push this body to the limit so that it grows huge in a relatively short period of time (months/year or two from now). So, i guess i'm willing to take the risk. Having said that, I was talking to the guy whom used to sponsor me over the weekend, and he told me of this guy he knows who quite literally blow up on dianabol in two weeks. But, although, apparently he looked bulky, it was mainly water rention, and not muscle, therefore, i have kinda changed my way of thinking on this, because, whats the point in blowing up in three weeks, on say d'bol, if your just going to lose it soon after when you come off... Surely, its better to build it up more slowly, still assisted obviously. They say, if you gain it quickly, your likely to lose it just as fast. So I guess, i'm thinking of taking it a little bit more slowly now. But i'm still going to use roids. Like some of you have said, gaining mass super fast means the body is stressed and bones and tendons are not ready for it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrix
Also, if you mess around with HGH you're levels will be messed up (probably lower than should be) for the rest of your life... which sucks! With steroids there exist cocktails that can minimize the damage, but no such thing with HGH.
Well, this depends on what you read and where from. Again, another controversial point with many different views. On steroids alone, we can logically conclude that if one keeps taking them, and thus keeps battering the receptor sites, eventually, they will become less sensative to it since the body is again trying to stabilize things. However, assuming you cycle for say 8-16 weeks, then stop for say 4-8 weeks, and allow the body to recover, which is indeed, what is widely recommended, then is it logical to conclude that those receptor sites will become sensative again after an ample rest peroid, and hence will be yet again, more sensative to the roids... The logic here is derived from a number of sources and also is the same for the shrinkage of the testicales. If one takes test, its VERY likely the testicles will shrink, since, like i've said before, the body is trying to stabilize the test levels, hence shutting down the normal test (causing the testicales to shrink). However apart from that, the body can't really do any more, so the test your shoving in will be very benifial to the BB process. Of course, soon as you come off it, after say 1-2 weeks, the body realises that the test levels are not high enough, and hence the testicles grow back to their normal size producing natural test as before. (this has happened to me now, hence how i know). Obviously, the kinda grace period of 1-2 weeks where the body kinda is like, humm, test levels seem to be low, your kinda VERY vulnerable to getting gyno, since more estrogen conversion will take place during this period, since the natural test is either low or off, and you've stopped injecting test. Hence why, you take clembutural to speed up switching back on of the natural test and Nolvadex to prevent too much estrogen conversion from taking place. Anyway, so bottom line to my logic is that, the body seems to recover ok, it can take a lot of damage, and level changes and still recover well, One just has to be sensible. So, i recon, HGH levels would, in time, return to normal, I don't think the body will be setting the hgh levels differently for the rest of my life as a result of taking it. Obviously, this is assuming i am sensible and don't do silly dosages. But, im a sensible guy. However, this is just my logic, and i'm no experienced roider (yet). Mind you, experience is relative...

Quote:
Mark, if I were you I'd sort out some more conventional cycles for the next while (ie years) As far as I know HGH is really the "last thing" that people start taking when they've done everything else over a number of years. Using it as ur second cycle sounds plain daft to me. I think you have huge potential to grow on conventional juice for quite a few years yet - you will get very big without having to do HGH and I think it is best left as a last resort when you have stopped responding to normal cycles.
I hear you, and I'm indeed taking on board your advice. I'm not going to use HGH for the next cycle. But, I might use it for the third/forth along with some good test. Like you say, I think i will respond well enough for awhile yet on steroids alone. Might have to change some of the dosages though.

Oh, and thanks for the comment about huge potential... :0)

Quote:
Don't rush too much in your quest for massiveness. You WILL get there. We all have the utmost confidence in this regard.
Thanks JD! I do think i come across as somewhat too eager some times, and indeed you'd be right. Well, we all want it! But i'm content (ish) at the moment with the current growth rate, actually, bugger that, guess i'm not really. Still, hopefully, i'll start taking test again starting this weekend. Think i'll start with Sustanon 250. We'll see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkmuscle
I think Mark was referring to squatting with 264 lbs (which is still a major achievement). Mark, when you DO press 264 overhead on delt presses (and one day I'm sure you will), we ALL wanna be there.
Yep, squatting, not benching or pressing. Have not turned into a hulk just yet hehe. Give me time and some more roids and i'll get there :0)

Quote:
My mom had a relapse last week but she seems to be doing a little better; we found a beautiful assisted living place for her once she's a little more stable. Thanks for your support too.
Your most welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Assuming she's moving in to this assisted living place, I hope that she finds it to everything she wants it to be. And hang in there bro, your doing an awesome job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller & massingup
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller
I don't know if you're familiar with injuries caused by tendon tears when rapid increases in muscle strength are not matched by increased tendon strength. If I recall correctly at least one anabolic steroid helps build connective tissues but the quality of the tissue isn't as good as 'unassisted' tissue repair. Anyways, I hope you take reasonable care as you test your strength limits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by massingup
I can't echo this sentiment strongly enough here... There were some very scary injuries in my gym in Massachusetts when some guy who was cycling hard for the first time and gained HUGE amounts of strength started to push some really BIG weights -- weights that his bones/tendons couldn't support.

The worst one happened to a guy who was benching very heavy (400+) but whose bones/tendons hadn't developed the strength to handle it. His left forearm simply shattered mid-lift, piercing the skin, with bone shards jutting out everywhere. NOT pretty.

Marc, I know that you are taking things more slowly than that -- but just remember that you need to build up bone/tendon strength as well as muscular strength. We want you HUGE, but all in one piece
Yep, I am aware of this. What you describe James is outright scary! But I guess thats what happens, your ability to accept pain goes up, you lift more and more weight, but the bones and tendons are not so quick to adjust hence, these things can happen. I am not taking it quite so agressivly at the moment. My personal trainer is sensible, so he won't allow me to go crazy im sure.

Traveller - I'll have to do some more research into which steroids help along tendon and connective tissue build up. I at this time, am not aware of any of them having this effect directly as a primary aid. Most do this as secondary (as far as im aware).

Glad to hear you want to me huge James , You can count on it that i will deliver! Though, what i do once i get there, who knows... guess, just work on getting even bigger like everyone else...

Post Responses :: Closing statement

Phew! Thanks guys for all your comments as always. Like i say, even though i am thinking about taking HGH, I am aware of the risks, you know me, i have researched it. And it won't be like this year anyway, possibly next year, but we'll see.

"Look a muscle man!"
Ok, this is not a major experience to report, but it is the first time a kid has said anything like this within my hearing range about me. It happened on Friday, having had a great workout. I was pumped and decided to walk back in my shorts and tight sleavless gym t-shirt/vest (the grey one). Anyway, so, there i was, walking along the pavement, nice warm day, kids and familes out and about walking though this residential area, as I approach this father and his two kids playing on the grass, the little girl said to his father, "Look... a muscle man!" very loudly. Lol, I just smiled at them and carried on my merry way. It was kinda a bit of a ego boost (as it always is when someone notices your hard work). Not exactly, "hey look its a body builder", but i'll get there.

Thanks again guys!

Marc

#381   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2005, 05:24 PM

glammaman2000
bits&pieces....

...I'm PROUD of your Mum!Of course,more days would be better,but.The main thing is,while you're in the gym,that's another hour-or-so when you're not shoving food in your face.A lot of people eat to kill time.I found that when i started thinking;"Do I want a PINT of ice cream,or a BAG of cookies,or a BAG of chips"(because I knew perfectly well I'd eat the whole thing)rather than;"Do I want cookies,or ice cream,or chips"it became much easier to resist.Exercise on the trip is important because your body suffers when being forced to sit in a chair for so long.Clenbuterol...?Help me out guys,where have I heard of that before?
  #382   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2005, 06:17 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Glamma,

Clenbuterol's used for cutting.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #383   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 12:30 AM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Glad to hear workouts are going well. It'll be interesting to see what I can lift when I get back in the gym. I believe all the walking up and down stairs for my new job have made my legs in much better shape so I should be able to do somewhat closer to the poundage I should be able to press...

That being said, I'm aware my knees and ankles aren't the strongest that they could be.. And I'm happy you realize that you need to go slowly and grow accordingly... I saw on Real Tv... video of a arm wrestling match where this big guy is doing the match, and he pops out his shoulder, or his elbow.. It was a little gross. oy.

Can't wait to see the pictures dude.

Could you take some pictures of you lifting those heavy weights? MR. Muscles?
  #384   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 02:03 AM
On route to freakdom

Hey Guys!

Post Responses

Quote:
I'm PROUD of your Mum!Of course,more days would be better,but.The main thing is,while you're in the gym,that's another hour-or-so when you're not shoving food in your face.A lot of people eat to kill time.
Yeah, I was exceptionally proud of my mother when she joined the gym and actually started coming. You know how it is, we've all been there. We all had that impression of the gym, being that it was only a place for the super fit muscle bound jocks and no body else. It's only when you start going do you realize its actually all sorts of different, and EVERYONE has to start somewhere. My mother as you know, suffers from a lack of confidence big time, in part because of her weight, and thus, the way she looks. Having said that, she has one of the warmest and kindest personalities there is. She the kind of lady that always organises office parties and events for people, and always going out of her way to make things special for other people. She is an amazing woman, no doubt about that. Anyway, she got over her fear enough to go every sunday. She still thinks people are looking at her wondering why she is bothering in the gym, bu, of course, people don't care what others do in the gym, they are just getting on with their routines. I actually kinda like being looked at lol! Of course, my mother knows this :P Anyway, my mother, like most people, eats rubbish food for comfort. But, like i say, as long as the food is not around, she won't eat it, so thats the key. Obviously, one can treat yourself once in a while, but it has to be in moderation.

Quote:
Exercise on the trip is important because your body suffers when being forced to sit in a chair for so long.
Yep, Like i say, I have it covered. Have hotels with gyms after all major flights. I have a hotel arranged for all the stops... Singapore, Sydney, L.A. and for New Zealand but only the first two days. New Zealand is the main stop. Staying there for about three weeks. The reason why i have only booked a hotel in Christchurch for 2 days is because I know my way around NZ and its really easy to travel around. I plan to hire a car or maybe even a camper van and then travel around the south island before jumping onto the north. My mother did say she wanted to do a sky dive, but i really don't think thats a good idea anymore, well, not with all the heath problems she has.

Actualy, on that very note, my mother told me last night that apparently one of the tests results have come back and she is no longer bleeding from the kidneys, so this is fantastic news. So its another positive result which will hopefully mean she's that bit more certain that she is able to go (touch wood).

Post Responses :: Correction (post 380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000 & hulkmuscle
Quote:
Clenbuterol...?Help me out guys,where have I heard of that before?
Quote:
Glamma, Clenbuterol's used for cutting.
Yep, Like hulk said, Clenbuterol is a steriod used for cutting. And i did not mean Clenbuterol at all in the post above about returning test levels to normal, I meant to type another C word, Clomid. Thanks for bringing the error to my attention.

Quote:
It'll be interesting to see what I can lift when I get back in the gym. I believe all the walking up and down stairs for my new job have made my legs in much better shape so I should be able to do somewhat closer to the poundage I should be able to press...

That being said, I'm aware my knees and ankles aren't the strongest that they could be.
I'm sure you'll get back into it real fast. As we all know, there is something called muscle memory meaning, although you've had a break from lifting, you'll get back up to the weight you were using much faster than the first time. Infact, having a break off is really good for the body. My personal trainer knows i've been ging non-stop for practically a year, and he thinks that in future i should take a complete rest from lifting at the end of every phase (2-3 months). And this should co-inside with the changing of the exercise program to, again changing the exercises to varations of them every 2-3 months. This should keep the muscles guessing.

Quote:
And I'm happy you realize that you need to go slowly and grow accordingly...
Yep, I've heard some horror stories as you will read above. So i guess im not going so agressively, mind you, todays workout was the most intense yet... More on this in a moment...

Quote:
Can't wait to see the pictures dude.
Could you take some pictures of you lifting those heavy weights? MR. Muscles?
Hehe, 11 days to go my friend! As for taking pics of me lifting the weights, that would be interesting since I'd have to ask my trainer and get someone else to help talk the pics... So I don't think i'll do it for the 24 phase 5 release date, but might try to do it for the end of cycle. Actually, it will have to be before that nayway since my trainer has handed in his notice now since hes about to start his own business, so i have life 3 and a bit weeks with him left. After that, I guess I need to try and find a workout partner, which i'm sure is going to be quite challenging to find someone dedicated and willing to push and spur the other one on, but he recons he can find someone, so we'll see.

Today's Workout
Ok, today was actually chect and biceps, since my trainer was not there yesturday. Today he pushed me like crazy! like never before! He said right, we'll start with 100kg on the bench, so we stacked the plates onto the olympic bar, and I lay down with a wide grip. He assisted me off the stand and siad "It's all yours", so theres me, lowering the bar steadily until my upper arms are just slightly beyond a right angle with my lower arm, and the bar about 3 inches from my pecs, and push out my first 100kg, 220lbs bench press ever. Then again, and again completely unassisted. After the third rep, I was beginning to feel the strain and the personal trainer, we'll call him Mr J, used his finger tips to aid me just enough to allow me to complete the 4th, 5th and my final 6th rep. I am so chuffed that I managed to do that. Next week, hopefully I'll be benching 100kg for 6 reps completely un-assisted, no finger tip help from my Mr J. Then of course, after that, the next goal is benching serval sets of 220lbs. Today obviously, we stepped the weigh back down to 90kg (198lbs) after the first 220lbs set, and used 90kg for the next 3 sets. Still, I'm now at least touching on the 220lbs bench mark, and should move ove completely to it with in the next few weeks. Now considering I'm about to start injecting test again, we shuld see this move up a slot more, within the next 3-4 weeks.

Oh, he changed things today and got me to do dips again. I started with my own body weight and punched out 10 reps. Then he got the belt and attached 20kg to the belt and I banged out another 8 reps, so, I said, "right, lets try 30kg today", So he grabs the plates and hands them to me as i attach them to the chain. I then Pressed out another 7 reps. So, there we go guys! onto 30kg + BW dips now. I actually asked what was the most weight hes seen someone attach to themselves on the dips, he said a 50kg dumbbell, so thats somethine to aim for. My triceps seem to be responding very well, and no doubt account for most of the size gain in the upper arms. He actually said he was very plessed with the weay my strength has gone up. On a lot of exercises i have practially doubled the weight i was using before he worked with me. And my pecs do feel like they are bigger and have more depth to them now, so its all good and its all coming along very well.

Cycle Changes
Ok, the cycle is working well. Obviously up until now, I have not had any test being injected (last 5 weeks). Since the spots have calmed down quite a lot and my system has had quite a bit of time off from it to recover, it has been agreed that I can start taking test again now. So I have ordered another 2 boxes of Deca (five vials in each, each vial being 2ml [100mg/ml]) and 2 boxes of Sustanon 250 (assumed 5 vials in each pack). Since Sustanon 250, (250 stands for 250mg think per 2ml as i recall, will check...), has a longer active life, I think i might start with taking one dose of that per week, with the plan to shoot two per week if all is well, thus this supply should last another 5 weeks. I will continue shooting Equipoise, but changing it so that 1ml is injected per day on the days i don't shoot the (deca and sust), since, as far as i have read, shooting 1ml (50mg) of equipoise a day gives some good results over time. I don't need to buy anymore Equipoise since it came in a 50ml bottle, so i have plenty to see me through. If any of you are curious on the costing, the 50ml bottle of Equipoise cost ?60 (I think) and the deca and sust is ?6 per shot and comes in boxes containing 5 vials, thus ?30 a box. Ok, so Hopefully, i will start shooting the first new combination of stuff next Wednesday, since i run out of deca and primo this Saturday anyway.

Thanks for reading!

Marc

#385   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Ok, today was actually chect and biceps, since my trainer was not there yesturday. Today he pushed me like crazy! like never before! He said right, we'll start with 100kg on the bench, so we stacked the plates onto the olympic bar, and I lay down with a wide grip. He assisted me off the stand and siad "It's all yours", so theres me, lowering the bar steadily until my upper arms are just slightly beyond a right angle with my lower arm, and the bar about 3 inches from my pecs, and push out my first 100kg, 220lbs bench press ever. Then again, and again completely unassisted. After the third rep, I was beginning to feel the strain and the personal trainer, we'll call him Mr J, used his finger tips to aid me just enough to allow me to complete the 4th, 5th and my final 6th rep. I am so chuffed that I managed to do that. Next week, hopefully I'll be benching 100kg for 6 reps completely un-assisted, no finger tip help from my Mr J. Then of course, after that, the next goal is benching serval sets of 220lbs. Today obviously, we stepped the weigh back down to 90kg (198lbs) after the first 220lbs set, and used 90kg for the next 3 sets. Still, I'm now at least touching on the 220lbs bench mark, and should move ove completely to it with in the next few weeks. Now considering I'm about to start injecting test again, we shuld see this move up a slot more, within the next 3-4 weeks.

Oh, he changed things today and got me to do dips again. I started with my own body weight and punched out 10 reps. Then he got the belt and attached 20kg to the belt and I banged out another 8 reps, so, I said, "right, lets try 30kg today", So he grabs the plates and hands them to me as i attach them to the chain. I then Pressed out another 7 reps. So, there we go guys! onto 30kg + BW dips now. I actually asked what was the most weight hes seen someone attach to themselves on the dips, he said a 50kg dumbbell, so thats somethine to aim for. My triceps seem to be responding very well, and no doubt account for most of the size gain in the upper arms. He actually said he was very plessed with the weay my strength has gone up. On a lot of exercises i have practially doubled the weight i was using before he worked with me. And my pecs do feel like they are bigger and have more depth to them now, so its all good and its all coming along very well.
WOW! we're going to have to start calling you SuperMarco!

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #386   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 12:15 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
Yeah right! Thanks anyway Corwin hehe. The strength should go up a lot more next week onwards as the test levels start to go above normal what with Sustanon250 (more info on it here). Should be interesting seeing what happens on this stuff. Apparently deca and sustanon go together like bread and butter and should promote a good level of mass and size... so watch this space...

Marc

#387   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 04:23 AM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Quote:
Heh... Marco, this is high-praise indeed, from a guy who was benching 250# for reps naturally at a bodyweight of 175#....

Now, when Corwin recovers from his injury, I going to want to see the two of you in a bench contest!

-- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #388   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 06:42 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by massingUP
Heh... Marco, this is high-praise indeed, from a guy who was benching 250# for reps naturally at a bodyweight of 175#....
Yeah, I remember you saying about Corwin's bench pressing when you guys worked out together. That sure is impressive Corwin! I hope your arm heals as quick as possible, I recon it is by the sounds of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massingUP
Now, when Corwin recovers from his injury, I going to want to see the two of you in a bench contest!
Hehe, yeah right! One has to put things into perspective here, Corwin has been weight lifting for years, hence his muscles have had good time to build good strong links across and throughout the muscles. Mine, well, I just hope i'm not lining myself up for more and more injuries. But, at the moment I don't look too bad, but as my sports therapist said to me today, most people work the muscle you see ont he out-side and neglect the inner muscles, hence why people gets knots in the muscles and injuries etc. Still, my trainer has tried to work my entire body throughout so thats good at least.

Right, i'll stop waffeling now. Thanks for your posts Cowin and James.

Marc

#389   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Hehe, yeah right! One has to put things into perspective here, Corwin has been weight lifting for years, hence his muscles have had good time to build good strong links across and throughout the muscles.
I'm also a wimp and the tendons/ligaments in my right elbow are REALLY tight right now. The physical therapist is really torturing me right now, which is probably a good thing, but boy can it hurt.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #390   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 08:14 AM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Quote:
I'm also a wimp and the tendons/ligaments in my right elbow are REALLY tight right now. The physical therapist is really torturing me right now, which is probably a good thing, but boy can it hurt.
Beauty is pain, dear. Grin and bear it.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #391   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Beauty is pain, dear. Grin and bear it.
Heh... rather than usurp more of this thread, read my blog, but I will say both the doctor and therapist understand that I am obsessed with working out.

#392   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 11:57 AM
On route to freakdom

Are you on roids?

Quote:
Your not a wimp mate! 250lb bench press is not wimpish at all. I can only bench 220lbs, and it was only for 3 reps 100% unassisted, with the last three, as you know, fingure assisted. Anyway, I'm getting there.

Today with my Sports Therapist
As for the therapist, Tell me about it! my sports therapist is killing me! I've seen her three times lately because of the knots in my traps and one in my back. This week, I did the biceps and chest yesturday, and could not complete the curls since i had too much pain in the forearms. Anyway, so i went to see her and she said they were very tight and she said, and this is her words, that i had almost too much muscle bulk on the upper part of the forearms, and thus two much blood presure was being pumped down through and into the wrist. She said the capillaries have and viens have likely not to have adjusted to the amount of pressure im pumping through them in order to lift the weights. Anyway, she was massaging them and BOY! was she giving me some pain. Mind you, i think they are somewhat better now.

Anyway, so as she was doing this i talked about other things. We talked about my regieme and the supplements. And mentioned that i had been feeling real tired etc. Anyway, all of a sudden she says, "have you gone down the steroid route yet, like are you talking them?", For a second there i was thinking, omg, (with my shirt off), do i actually look like a steroid user, otherwise, why would she say that. Anyway, I decided she did not need to know and hence lied to her and said no. She said "yeah, your problems are liekyl to be that of the supplements your taking. She then goes on to talk about the fact that your body can only handle so much protein in one go. I said i was going to see the doctor later today and get her to chek things over, she agreed this was a good idea. So, that was an interesting converation. Anyway, i will see her again on Friday so she can checkouy the traps and back again. Mind you, like i said to her, i can't help but wonder now if the entire body needs a look over for knots and tightness since my back and forearms were/are very tense. Think i'll get her to check out the legs next

"I confess... I'm taking roids!"
Ok, I had it all planed, got to the doctor's surgury bang on time. Waited about 5 mins, and I was called "Marc ?*#?#?". So I get up and walk through and sit down. So She says to me the usual, "So, how are you?", i said i was fine and asked how she was, you know the general idle conversation. Anyway, so i cut to the chase and pulled out a fairly long list of things i wanted to talk about that i had prepared earlier. So i started off lightly " Ok, i've had this cough for the last three weeks, but i guess your going to tell me there's nothing i can do and its just one of those things going around...", she said yep, ok, so i move on to the next item, the gyno. I said i was worried about it and said although i know most guys have it to some degree, how could i get rid of it. So with my shirt off, she said "yes, i think you have a very slight amount of gyno, but its just enlarged nipples and thus theres nothing that can be done". So i kinda left that. Then I said about the acne and then moved on talking about the fatigue, diarrhea, oiling poo, feeling of detachment, deeply coloured urine, and slight feeling of being sick sometimes and said "could you please check my organs and run some tests just to check everything is ok", shes like "why do you want me to take tests... Are you taking steroids?"... at which point i thought, oh fuck! Before I came I was kinda thinking, if she asked then i would tell her out-right. She did so i said yes. shes like "why are you taking them?" , I said "Well, to boost protein synthesis and promote muscle size". I could tell she didn't understand. I of course did not expect her to. I asked her politely not to say anything to my mother about it since, it would kill her. She assured me that she would be breaking the confidentuality agreement if she did, so thats good. Anyway, she said I can't run tests to see how well your digestion system is doing, so i said, "well, can you take some blood to check for kidney and liver damage", she said "yes, but it usually shows up when youve actually done serious damage and thus when its practically too late". Don't know if this was true or if she was trying to scare me. Actually, my doctor was VERY diplomatic about the whole thing. She did not say how stupid or silly i was, just said that its not know what the long term side effects are. She did ask what i was taking so i naturally told her. She did say that its likely my hormonal levels are slightly messed up at the moment which may acount for some of the symptoms i described above. Anyway, so she took some blood and said to phone her in a week from now to get the results. I did say that even though i'm taking the stuff that surely the hormonal levels would return to normal after i have stopped taking them. She said yes, but after say 6 months. I recon that was just to be on the safe side. Anyway, I'll have to wait until next week to here what the results are. She did take my blood pressure and last time i came, which was months ago, it was like 115, now its 141 and she said thats quite a jump and not really that good. But, i know that will go down at the end of the cycle. Its to do witht he number of red bloods cells in the system at the moment. So, I did say that i thought it was completely down to the supplements and not the roids, and she agreed that what with the fatigue, diarrhea, oiling poo, that it is likely that my digestion system is not working well at the moment. So i'm thinking this could account for why i am not stacking on the weight at the moment. Anyway, she said the best thing to do is to stop all supplements and see how you do, but obviously, that it was up to me. I think i might look into cutting down the amount of protein shakes i have, and look to eating lots more meat instead and other such alternatives and see if that solves it. Obviously, for now, i'll continue roiding. She did ask however, if my source was good and if i was using clean needles, i said obviously, I would not be so stupid as to use second hand needles. I did ask actually before i left, if there was many others in my home town that were using roids, she obviously could not say much but said yes its around, more herawin users. Well i said, im not a drug user in that regard, she said, well the damage to the system is quite simular in many ways. She too said you can become addicted, though i personally believe its not the drug, but more rather the fact that you wanna keep your self looking big. Anyway, she said to me that she did not writeup anything about the roids on the computer so that i have no problems with health insurance in the future, which i had not considered at all, so obviously thanked her loads for.

Today at the gym
Today was legs and shoulders. Again, Mr J, my trainer pushed me real hard. I managed 130kg (286lbs) today! and he was like, "i can't understand why your strength is increasing so much and your lifting it practically with ease", so i think, i am at the point now where it would appear people are perhaps beginning to wonder. I'n my mind i don't look like a seroid user... perhaps i do just i dont see it, who knows...

Anyway, the workout session was just great. We actually worked out at 12pm today, so the weight room and gym was generally busier than my usual time of 7am. Still, i kinda like having lots of people around since theres more of a vibe and i kinda like people looking anyway, makes me work harder. I was really pumped today, and got loads of glances. Even my trainer made comments like, your looking much more defined around the shoulders, with everyone else clearly listening... lol Mr J is just sooo good, he really motivates and pushes me hard, though i suspect i'm going to receive a bad question from him shortly with him suspecting im on something... we'll see.

So that was my day! quite interesting on all fronts!

Thanks for reading,

Marc

#393   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 11:58 AM
On route to freakdom

oh, just for the record, the 286lbs was squatting!

#394   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
... that i had almost too much muscle bulk on the upper part of the forearms,

... For a second there i was thinking, omg, (with my shirt off), do i actually look like a steroid user, otherwise, why would she say that.

...So with my shirt off,

...I was really pumped today, and got loads of glances. Even my trainer made comments like, your looking much more defined around the shoulders, ...
I just wanted to point out how often Marc is talking about taking his shirt off and getting stares at his muscular body, yet he won't post any new pics. He's such a tease

#395   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 12:50 PM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
I just wanted to point out how often Marc is talking about taking his shirt off and getting stares at his muscular body, yet he won't post any new pics. He's such a tease
LoL! Humm, yes i guess now you come to mention it, i do lol However, i would not, i repeat, would not call myself an exsabitionist. I maybe becoming one, but i don't think im going to be streeking down a street near you any time soon, lol!

Yeah, some people get to se me half naked, and indeed, naked, quite often. But i'm afraid, you guys will just have to wait.

Thanks Corwin!

#396   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 05:46 PM

glammaman2000
Thanks,marco for your honesty,...

I'm sure that anyone who reads your journal carefully will learn a lot.Your M.D.sounds like a sweetheart.
  #397   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 12:39 AM
On route to freakdom

[QUOTE=glammaman2000]I'm sure that anyone who reads your journal carefully will learn a lot.

Well, its important to report both the good and the bad aspects of this entire thing, not only the effects of steroids, but the effects of taking supplements and undertaking a body building regime in general. I hope by doing so that others will have a real online account/reference of which they can use in there own quest for muscle building.

Quote:
Your M.D.sounds like a sweetheart.
She is!. She's known my family for years and years. She was the one that knows all about the situation with my father. She was the one whom was shoving needles into him and admitted him in to the secure mental hospital. So yeah, She's a really nice lady. She did not judge me (out loud) at all. And did not give me the long lecture about why i should not be taking them. just said that the long term side effects are not known because there is not the research there. So in that regard, even though steroids have been around for years, theres still a lack of definitive evidence to suggest whether they are or are not harmful in the long run.

One has to remember that all steroids were produced for some medical reason, like to treat people with muscle wasting diseases or those whom have HIV. In that regard, you would have thought long term studies in the use of steroids to treat these people would have been undertaken, but evidently not or perhaps the studies are just inconclusive for whatever reason. I think she did mention something about them being inconclusive as i recall. I do tend to ask a lot of questions... (very inquisative).

Anyway, I'll report on the test results next week and then post some pics with the next phase update a couple of days after that (on the 24th).

Marc

#398   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 06:12 PM

glammaman2000
Steroids....

....were originally used to treat injuries to racehorses.After WWII,they were used to treat wasting in holocaust victims.Their only approved use in the U.S.is to treat wasting in the bedridden elderly&AIDS patients.(That doesn't mean some guys with aren't overdosing)On the outside chance that your"oily poo",etc.are caused by your supplements;as opposed to your"supplements".("I'm getting gyno from protein shakes!"yeah,right):Some protein shakes are close to totally indigestable.The terrific nutritional breakdown they get works in a testube,not the human stomach.&of course,different people have different tolerances.If you find one that works for YOU,stick with it.Digestive enzymes may help.(Twinlab in the U.S.makes one."Digestall",I think.It'll break down ground glass)
  #399   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 12:21 AM
On route to freakdom

Morning mate!

Quote:
On the outside chance that your"oily poo",etc.are caused by your supplements;as opposed to your"supplements".
As my doctor said, diarrhea, oiling poo, deeply coloured urine, and slight feeling of being sick sometimes seems to all be related to the digestion system. So yeah, i think its time to try some new supplements or perhaps try eating more natural foods and less supplements. Whatever happens, i have to do something. What with my digestion system not being happy, no wonder i'm feeling more tired. And I have to do something since, having spoken to a few people about it, it would appear this might be the reason why, although my lean wieght is going up, my over all weight is not really moving very much.

Quote:
("I'm getting gyno from protein shakes!"yeah,right):Some protein shakes are close to totally indigestable.
I'm in no way suggesting that the gyno, as ever so slight as it may be, is in anyway connected to the protein shakes. Obviously, gyno can only be caused by the inbalance of the test levels and thus too much estrogen conversion taking place.

Quote:
The terrific nutritional breakdown they get works in a testube,not the human stomach.&of course,different people have different tolerances.If you find one that works for YOU,stick with it.Digestive enzymes may help.(Twinlab in the U.S.makes one."Digestall",I think.It'll break down ground glass)
Thanks for that Glammaman, I am now going to look for a new protein shake. I may go back to NLarge 2 again since i already have supplies of it. This british made Progain weight gainer by Maximuscle perhaps is disagreeing with me... Doh! Anyway, with over 7-11 weeks of the cycle left, I think if i can change and sort these things out, i can still optimize and grow MUCH bigger on this cycle. We'll see...

Thanks again mate!

Marc

#400   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 08:29 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
certainly I'm not the picture of perfect weight training diet perfection... but...

I had always and still consider protein shakes/bars to be a "last resort" additional protein source. I drink one almost every day that I workout but I don't *depend* on it for my total protein...just for that little added boost.

Snacks I eat throughout the day at work that help a lot:

* Can of tuna - 35g protein - just dash on some tobasco

* Leftover dinner proteins - Steak, Chicken, Pork, whatever... just toss the junk and eat only the meaty parts.

* Beef Jerkey - lots

* Peanuts, cashews, etc... and other high protein nuts with good fats

* Cottage cheese

* Yogurt

---- you've heard of all these things and eaten them all in large portions - I know you have because you practically wrote the book on it. All I'm suggesting is adding a few more of these things into the diet instead of an extra shake or two. It's not that hard to eat that kinda stuff at your desk without any preparation at all. At the rate your muscle is growing and with all your current level of activity - the calories won't hurt you... you're practically a calorie burning machine anymore.

Again - and as always - good luck with your direction mate, I wish you the best.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options