The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.79 average. Display Modes
  #121   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2005, 07:39 AM

beachmuscle
Send a message via AIM to beachmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to beachmuscle Send a message via Skype™ to beachmuscle
marc ,,,

glad i found this post ,,

thanks for the yahoo chat
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #122   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2005, 08:03 AM

beachmuscle
Send a message via AIM to beachmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to beachmuscle Send a message via Skype™ to beachmuscle
hi

hey growing man ,,,,,,,where ya been lately ?

we ve not chatted in a while

hows the progress?
  #123   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2005, 02:41 PM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Devon Vacation

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks to all those that sent messages etc. I have not forgotten you or ignoring you, simply not been at my home to check them out. I have just come back from a we holiday in the nice scenic area of Devon in the UK. It was nothing special, just the usual breather away from the hustle and bussle of professional work life (you know how it is). Went for a week and stayed in a nice National trust cottage. Only thing is, on the third day i was simply dying to lift some weights and really missed the rather faster pace of life of the south east. Ah well, it was a good break never-the-less, but there was nooooo night life what-so-ever and no muscle on the beaches... some nice looking ladies though, but no gym in miles. Ah well, I am back now ready for more. Actually I came back on friday and worked out friday, saturday and today to make up for the holiday. Feeling good now. I guess it is good to give the body a small breather now and then, mind you, I did not let my body relax on the supps and diet and I really wished i had packed some weights in the car with me, ah well, some thing to bare in mind for future vacations.

Right, so now you know where i have been, now to answer the odd comment and address a few things. BeachMuscle - Thanks for the chat. Was indeed cool talking about the very many aspects of muscle growth, and indeed, we will chat again. With regard to the progress, obviously i can't give too much away before the next update, but what i will tell you is that the strength is going up and up, my most poinient achievement to date (today) was on the leg press, 380kg... Now, I sure most of you are thinking that this must be bull shit, but its honestly true. And with that i am going to try and get some photos and maybe even a mini clip of me doing it just to prove it. I never lie about my achievements as any praise i get will be meaningless otherwise. So there you go, 380kg for 10 reps. I did wanna go to 400kg but my sponsor/personal trainer quite rightly said i oughta wait and do it next week. The last thing i wanna do is tear something big time... microtears being the exception obviously As for photos and more specific info, i'm afraid you'll all just have to wait for the next update

Oh a few thoughts on Body building; I have noticed with all the walking around in devon etc that my stamina seems to be lacking. I believe that when you body build you are trading some things in for muscle, one of which being stamina, and another being of flexibility and mobility. I used to be able to put my hand quite far down behind my head and down my back, which incidently isone of the flex tests that they do as part of my fitness test, but now, what with all the extra muscle building up, I think i am going to loose this attribute altogether... but like i give a fuck As long i stay healthy, i do not mind loosing stamina, flexiblity and mobility in exchange for muscle size and strength, but those wishing to start BB'ing oughta be aware of this, infact, it is kinda obviously but, hey, i thought i'd share that with you anyway, since some of you wanna hear about what the journey is actually like. I have a long way to go, but i am stronger and bigger than i have ever been, and lifting pressing 380kg 8 months in can not be bad. Oh and i think i have found my akilies heal, FOOD! At the moment I am talking lost of weight gainers and lots of other stuff, which are all in the drinkable form. This is because i have a real problem eating lots of solids, so drinking shakes and what not is a lot easier. I still get my 250g of protein and 3500 calories a day, but I oughta start eating a LOT MORE! My sponsor has quite rightly identified this area as a problem. I NEED and have to eat more if i am goin to get to 200-250lbs. So I will start stuffing my face more often affective immediately. The thing is, i have always been worried about getting fat, but i know i dont need to be with such a high metabolism, so i shall stuff away!!!

Anyway, I think thats enough drival for one post. To end the post i will leave you with some pics taken of me on vacation in devon, one of which clearly highlights our wonderful typical summer weather of rain... and clouds... oh and more rain... I hate our weather. Ah well.

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.

Last edited by Marco_ukmus; June 12th, 2005 at 02:44 PM.
  #124   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2005, 09:36 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Remember to stretch!

Marc, I'm glad you had a good rest. I'm sure you needed it, but the white skies remind me of home in Oregon. It's too bad you couldn't get some sun while you were away, but then that damages your skin, and turns it brown, dry, and wrinkly. Any ways, you are looking way more buff in these last pics, so congrats! In my recent post I talked of being scolded by my trainer for a lack of mobility, and I've learned that if you don't stretch daily, you loose mobility. If you loose that (which I have as well) you are at a high risk of having a hernia when lifting heavy. Especially if you don't take precautions like using a weight belt (which I don't do either...) The moral is to stretch before your weights, and do some aerobics after... EVERY TIME!
  #125   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 02:20 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Yep congrats on the new pics. Even with Devon weather you still managed to wear a vest! I can see the show off in you is coming out as you grow.

On the whole articulation thing I notice a few guys I know who are big big that they are not that mobile - both of them can't do behind neck movements eg presses or pull downs (but people say you should not do that anyhow).

Anyhow take care mate and we look forward to the next update. Would be good sometime if you detailed your diet so that we can see what you're eating.
  #126   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 10:22 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
looking more impressive than ever marco... agreed... and you obviously LIKE that particular tank... and I can clearly see why. I need a shirt that fits me so well... hehe... but maybe I should look as good as you first.

If there was one thing I would disagree with, it would be stamina. I actually find myself with far BETTER stamina when doing things like yard work, helping friends move, having sex, etc... than I had 3 or 4 years ago. I think the difference for me though was having made a complete lifestyle change from a sedentary job with no exercise to lifting and occasional cardio. I'm nearly back to the degree of stamina I had back in the days when I worked construction all day... and I'm WAY AHEAD in strength over that period of time.

ANYhow - it's a bit different for everyone - but you're doing TRULY awesome. I'm lucky if I get 200-250g of protein in a day... and I weigh 255lbs (now). Good job!!!

oh and 400kg leg press!!!! that's 882lbs!!!

and I thought I was doing good at 500lbs.... *sigh* Damn you short guys are your leverage.
  #127   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 10:48 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
So Marco when you said a 380kg leg press how are you counting it ? Is that 9x20kg plus 1x10kg plates on either side of a leg press machine? That sounds unbelievably heavy. Are you doing them right down to the bottom to get maximum stress? (the end stop is described as the position you're in when ur getting fucked on your back as one mate said!) I've seen someone once doing that sort of weight but he had 30in thighs and was squatting about 250kg too.

I really don't want to dispute what you said I just want to understand what you mean.
  #128   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
Even with Devon weather you still managed to wear a vest!
Yeah, it only made it to 92F here yesterday, and I still had several layers on. Although I think I'm used to a warmer climate, as we are currently in a cold snap...
  #129   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2005, 03:04 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi guys,

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent
It's too bad you couldn't get some sun while you were away, but then that damages your skin, and turns it brown, dry, and wrinkly.
Actually although the first few days of my vacation was over cast, i did manage to catch some rays for the remainging days of my holiday. Yeah, I want a tan but am some what concerned about the side effects, like possible skin cancer and the aging of the skin like you say. But, I guess its all about being sensible, talking precautions, using ample dose of sun screen reguarlly and not staying out too long in direct sun light. I would so love to have a golden tan to help show off the small but yet, increasing amount of muscle that i have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent
In my recent post I talked of being scolded by my trainer for a lack of mobility, and I've learned that if you don't stretch daily, you loose mobility. If you loose that (which I have as well) you are at a high risk of having a hernia when lifting heavy. Especially if you don't take precautions like using a weight belt (which I don't do either...) The moral is to stretch before your weights, and do some aerobics after... EVERY TIME!
Actually, I have always stretched before and after my workouts.. its so automatic now. But because i have always stretched, obviously i have noticed that some of the stretching is some what harder to do, if not to the extend where thy are no longer performed in the same way due to the muscle i have put on. Another example of this is stretching teh arms, one places their left arm straight out and to the side and hold fully extended for 12-20 seconds, then repeat on the opersit side. With this exercise, I used to be able to have a very straight arm right out, now, my bicep is fighting with my pecs for space thus no longer allowing my arm to be really straight, its more like 25-30 degrees out of place. Still, this is clearly natural given the process.

Yeah i don't were a belt either. There seems to be some controversy over whether one should wear one or not. Some people say it will protect you back and thus one should wear one when perform such exercises as dead lifts etc. However, the other opposing argument is that by doing so your not allowing your back muscles to be strengthened to support the weight, and therefore one could argue your better of training without it. Like I say, some say its good, and some say its not... who knows which one is correct. I guess its what ever you are comfortable with. Personnally I believe that i am strengthening my back muscles by not using one, thus i dont.

Thanks for your post Brent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Yep congrats on the new pics. Even with Devon weather you still managed to wear a vest! I can see the show off in you is coming out as you grow.
Thanks. Yeah, even though it was over cast a lot of the time, it was still warm throughout the day in to the evening, like it is now (ish). As for wearing the vest, its all down to confidence. I would have never taken my shirt off on the beach 8 months ago, now i have no problem with it at all, and i know i am still not that much to look at, but i know i am getting there. I am infact quite a modest person in real life so no fears about me getting cocky. I do run riot some what on here only because i know you guys find this journey interesting and hopefully might motivate some of you to become freaks as well.

Quote:
Would be good sometime if you detailed your diet so that we can see what you're eating.
Yep, will do soon, its nothing special, mainly shakes and normal meals with lots of snakes. I am trying to stuff more in at present, but still, i will detail that later since you asked. Cheers Beefy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
looking more impressive than ever marco... agreed... and you obviously LIKE that particular tank... and I can clearly see why. I need a shirt that fits me so well... hehe... but maybe I should look as good as you first.
Thanks Ether! I do like this tank, well its ok. It fits very well on the top, as you can see, around the lats, traps and pecs, but does not tapper well down to my 29.5" waist. Hence its so baggy down there. So in that respect, its not that good a tank top, still its hard to find good tank tops or even t-shirts for that matter that caiter for 'V' shapped torsos. Ah well. yet another problem with BB'ing. As for the looks, man, everyone is beautiful in their own way. If they are not commonly perceived as "good looking" or handsom, one makes up for it in personality, intelligence, muscle, or one or a collection of the very many attributes that one can have. Personally, I think you look fine mate, you have nothing to worry about. Self doubt can be so destructive...

Quote:
If there was one thing I would disagree with, it would be stamina. I actually find myself with far BETTER stamina when doing things like yard work.
Yeah, when i made that comment about the stamina thing, it was with respect to how i used to be. Obviously I used to weigh a lot less hence it was easier for me to run and jogg for a lot longer. Now being somewhat heavier and changing the way in which my muscles are used, from moving average weight for a long duration, to heavy weights for a short duration, its logical to see that is a typical and predictable effect.

Quote:
oh and 400kg leg press!!!! that's 882lbs!!!

and I thought I was doing good at 500lbs.... *sigh* Damn you short guys are your leverage.
Well, admitidly I am most likely not doing them all the way down when I am above 220kg, more like half way, but still, my personal trainer has not complained yet, and I really feel them after i have done a set.

Thanks as always Ether

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
So Marco when you said a 380kg leg press how are you counting it ? Is that 9x20kg plus 1x10kg plates on either side of a leg press machine? .
Its 9 20kg plates either side, and 2 x 10kg plates on the center spike thing.

Quote:
That sounds unbelievably heavy. .
Yes, heavy, but NOT unbelievable as you will personally soon see for your self.

Quote:
Are you doing them right down to the bottom to get maximum stress?
(the end stop is described as the position you're in when ur getting fucked on your back as one mate said!)
I've seen someone once doing that sort of weight but he had 30in thighs and was squatting about 250kg too.
Well, admitidly, they ah most likely to the half way point when i go above 220kg, but as a novice, i am still trying to perfect my form. I know i have much to improve with regard to this. Maybe you can give me some pointers.
Now obviously i have no way of relating to the fucked up the back pain, but it certainly is rather challenging to say the least now.

Quote:
I really don't want to dispute what you said I just want to understand what you mean.
Well, I have 22.5" thighs, maybe more now, but after you see me lift that weight, hopefully you can post on here and tell everyone if i was making it up or not. Like i say, i never lie about my achievements, as any praise i get will be meaningless.

Looking forward to our gym session, thanks for your post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone, sorry for the long post, but I always like to give any posters whom show interest a decent reply.

Thanks

Marc

#130   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2005, 07:28 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
marco - I would never ever imagine you to lie or exaggerate ANYTHING related to your achievements or efforts. I don't think anyone in here would have that impression unless they were un-realistically jealous (which I could conceivably understand).

You don't have to defend yourself to us - we believe you - your power shows!!!

Oh - and thanks for the kind words. I've never tried a 1/2 leg press to see if I could press more weight.... I bet I could.... but I'm not sure how much. My thighs really are 27" and they are HARD to the touch even when relaxed... I've always thought I had good legs but I've never really put them to the test because I'm always afraid of knee or back damage.

Good luck!!! Keep lifting and inspiring us all!
  #131   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2005, 11:14 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
marco - I would never ever imagine you to lie or exaggerate ANYTHING related to your achievements or efforts.
Well, thank you, and indeed thats true. But we have all, i'm sure, chatted to people on this website or others that say they can do something or are of a certain size say, and then turn out to be nothing of what they say they are. I can understand obmitting certain detilas that might identify a person, we all wanna stay anonymous, hell, i'm surprised in a way that no one has recognised me, but im glad they haven't, but anyway, out right lying will be discovered sooner or later, and like i say, surely its better to be truthful and see how people actually like you for what you are, rather than a lie that arguably might get instant results but then quickly wither away once found out... maybe its just me who thinks this, but either way, i am glad that i'm 100% honest here, it allows me to express myself for who i am and to share my love for muscle growth.

Quote:
I don't think anyone in here would have that impression unless they were un-realistically jealous (which I could conceivably understand).
No one should be jealous of me... yet... maybe when im 250lbs... Although, naturally i'm flattered at the concept that others would be jealious of me as i am right now

Quote:
You don't have to defend yourself to us - we believe you - your power shows!!!.
Yeah i know i don't have to prove it to anyone, but i think i would have ended up meeting ukbeefy for real anyway at some stage so I may as well take this as a good excuse. Hopefully he'll give me a fair write up. And that way it gives any doubters out there confirmation that i am genuine.

Quote:
Oh - and thanks for the kind words. I've never tried a 1/2 leg press to see if I could press more weight.... I bet I could.... but I'm not sure how much.
with 27" thighs, i'm sure you could do 450kg / 500kg, probably more. I am soon going to try 400kg myself. Although, UKBeefy will check my form when we meet.

Quote:

My thighs really are 27" and they are HARD to the touch even when relaxed... I've always thought I had good legs but I've never really put them to the test because I'm always afraid of knee or back damage.
Yeah, i think i have always had good legs. Anyway, perhaps its time you do put them to the test, but i would suggest that you take it up slowly and work them up to the huge weights, if anything feels too bad, obviously stop. You can usually tell when something is about to give.

Good luck to you as well Ether I'll be sure to keep lifting, and i do hope i can keep inspiring you guys to push harded, if indeed thats the effect im giving you.

Thanks

Marc

Last edited by Marco_ukmus; June 14th, 2005 at 11:17 AM.
  #132   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Regarding stamina...

...as you get bigger,a few things happen:You weigh more.Takes more effort to get into motion;more effort to stop.Muscles occupy space.You've already noticed this.Limits range of movement,but has no real effect on flexibility if you continue to stretch.Pumped muscles supply their own resistance.At some point,you may notice that when deadlifting(f'rinstance)you are not just fighting the weight,but also the pressure from the expanded erector spinae.Rest assured,that people that workout are ALWAYS more flexible than people that don't.
  #133   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2005, 07:11 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
I concur with your decision to not use a belt until you absolutely need to use one. As long as you are not testing your maxes on squats or deadlifts, I don't feel there is a need. You want to ensure that you are working your core (abs and back) to ensure that they grow to keep pace with your legs etc. I've tested my max on deadlifts lots of times and have never used a belt yet.
  #134   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2005, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
Yeah i don't were a belt either. There seems to be some controversy over whether one should wear one or not. Some people say it will protect you back and thus one should wear one when perform such exercises as dead lifts etc. However, the other opposing argument is that by doing so your not allowing your back muscles to be strengthened to support the weight, and therefore one could argue your better of training without it.
Thanks

Marc
I was militantly against belts, but have recently switched sides, and I bought one today.
  #135   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 01:22 AM

beachmuscle
welcome back

welcome back big guy ,,,,,,thanks for the new pics ,,,,,,,i been missing our chats
  #136   Add to jco2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 07:29 AM
ocj

jco2007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jco2007
Heed the wise words of Brent about stretching.

Hey Marco
Congratulations on your muscle gains to date, it is all rather impressive, but I was reading your research and monitoring, - it's well deserved.

I just want to add to what Brent said ie "Remember to stretch". I previously didn't pay to much attention to it ( I stretched just before my warm-up sets), the result is that I've gone and got another injury that has resulted in me seeing a myotherapist who is reshaping my back, teaching me all about posture when sitting (previously I slouched alot when sitting). I've had to forego training for 2 months.

He has given me a range of stretches that I've got to do everyday to reduce the "tightness and taughtness" due to lack of flexibility in my back and legs. I'd wished I'd done this sooner so I could have avoided all of this discomfort and expense. I've taking up jogging until I can get back to the gym, I'm not naturally inclined to jog, but it beats doing nothing. The plus side is that the fat levels are under control and my fitness has improved somewhat.

Keep on growing, and inspriring everyone, I can't wait to get back to the gym.

jco2007
  #137   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 06:08 PM

glammaman2000
Jco!

Don't know the precise nature of your back injury,but stationary bike might be better(no impact)As for stretching(I should be doing it);you're more flexible AFTER your workout&it can help a lot with recovery.Ideally,you should stretch twice a day.
  #138   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2005, 10:16 AM

beachmuscle
marco

where ya been big boy ?
  #139   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2005, 01:19 PM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmuscle
marco

where ya been big boy ?
In London, having a great time working out and clubing

Marc

#140   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2005, 08:08 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
Don't know the precise nature of your back injury,but stationary bike might be better(no impact)As for stretching(I should be doing it);you're more flexible AFTER your workout&it can help a lot with recovery.Ideally,you should stretch twice a day.
What he said...stretching LIGHTLY BEFORE a warmup is okay but stretching can actually weaken the muscle slightly so you don't get as intense of a workout. Stretching AFTER a workout, the muscles are warm and the stretching helps the muscle from getting/staying too tight...helps to maintain flexibility and sets you up for better healing in preparation for your next workout.
  #141   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2005, 07:48 PM

beachmuscle
isnt it time for an update big man ?
  #142   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2005, 11:32 PM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmuscle
isnt it time for an update big man ?
Yeah, I guess its getting on that way. Got a bio stat test next week. I'm on a slight delay at the moment since i have some how got a cold. Been off work since Monday and have resisted working out until i am better. Probably good to not to strain them at this time. The cold is one of those ear ache, throbing head ache, sore throat, feeling crap type of ones... Thought it would have left me by now... doh! And this week i was going to start going five days a week... Doh!

Guess it will have to be next week. Anyway, test will be taken next week, hopefully i have added some muscle, which i'm sure i have (always seem to), but as always... for me its all about how much now...

Anyway, i'll let you know when the next one is...

Thanks for your interest.

Marc

#143   Add to grywlf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2005, 11:50 PM

grywlf is on a distinguished road
being sick sucks hope you feel better soon
  #144   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 07:38 AM
On route to freakdom

Ok, Hi all, Off work today, I have produced a comic picture like thing of kinda a muscle worship thing. All pics are of me taken today, and arguably some of them i have gone a weeeeee bit too far with, but hey, nevermind. Yes, I am naked, don't worry vital parts are blocked out Being naked allows one to see the shape of me more clearly. Anyway, would post them here for all to enjoy but obviously we have upload problems and assuming that won't be fixed anytime soon, if anyone wants a copy message me privately with a valid email address. Now obviously all i ask in return is to hear you comments on it to be posted in this thread... Cool, take care,

Mark

#145   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 12:39 PM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Comic Pix

Hey, Marc...

You've got quite the V-shape! Your chest is really picking up. Keep packing on the mass and Hollywood will be calling your number!

Thanks for sharing.
  #146   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 03:05 PM
On route to freakdom

[color=white]Muscle Worship Comic (Just for a laugh!)[/color]

Ok firstly, thanks to Scott for giving me some bandwidth on his server No i can post the pic here.
So!

Remember, this is just for a laugh... Had to go nude ish to show the shape of my body... It was kinda inspired by a conversation (rather hot) that i had with one of you guys last night... (you know who you are)....

Enjoy!

http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/worshipcomic.jpg

#147   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
Had to go nude ish to show the shape of my body...
That lats shot was a-MAZ-ing; the butt was a great bonus.

That must have been some chat to spur this on! Thanks to whoever that was Marc talked to last night. Hehehe...
  #148   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 03:48 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Man, What a Comic!

If only they had these comics when I was a kid! I would've started on my "road to swole" years ago! Thanks for playing along, Marc....and thank you Scott for hosting it. You guys are "A-Ok"!
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #149   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 04:32 PM

glammaman2000
Marco!,you slut,pig,tramp,whore,TEASE!!!

Of course I mean that with the UTMOST respect!Can't wait for the feature-length film!(Muscles,brains&a sense of humor:IRRESISTABLE!)
  #150   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2005, 01:24 AM
On route to freakdom

Hello All!

Glad you liked it guys! I know i'm not big, no need to say it But i will be Give me another 8 months and hopefully i'll be at 200lbs. We'll just have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
Marco!,you slut,pig,tramp,whore,TEASE!!! Of course I mean that with the UTMOST respect!Can't wait for the feature-length film!(Muscles,brains&a sense of humor:IRRESISTABLE!)
Lol Glam! yeah, i am a bit of a tease... you should see my in real life... at the muscle clubs haha!

Well, i'll do another one, but will wait now until i am bigger. we have the summer growth challenge so, gotta pack on the pounds...

Thanks DonnieJvilleNC, yeah Scott's been very kind to allow me to host on his server. He's a great guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
That must have been some chat to spur this on! Thanks to whoever that was Marc talked to last night. Hehehe...
Oh it was believe me! lol! I get some stange comments at the moment! Hearing of what people wanna do to me lol (i'm not going to go into it). Its really funny though, glad i have a mini fan club lol!

Ok, last thing, I had a really nice guy phone me yesturday evening, a young Canadian! hehe, he phoned me from Canada lol! Anyway, it was really cool to finally hear your voice, nice accent btw (You know who you are). And looking forward to meeting you.

Right, thanks again guys... keep watching as there is a LOT more to come...

Marc

#151   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2005, 11:11 AM

beachmuscle
marc

thanks for ther yahoo voice chat last night
  #152   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2005, 11:12 AM
On route to freakdom

BeachMuscle - Your most certainly Wellcome. Do again some time soon mate!

Catch you later, and thanks,

Marc

#153   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2005, 11:49 PM
On route to freakdom

Pictures!

Pictures
Ok, since we have a bandwidth problem at the moment, as you know, Scott has kindly allowed me to have some space on his server, so, you can veiw all the pics from this thread there.

Here's the url :http://www.epyontec.com/Marco

If your a first timer to this thread, just match up the info on the pages to the pics in the link above.

Ok Enjoy!

Oh, one last thing, I have the biostat test next week! so I will post shortly after how much muscle i have gained, so stay tuned!

Marc

#154   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 11:45 AM
On route to freakdom

Phase 4 Complete
Hi All!

Just thought i'd round this thing up. I have uploaded the Phase 4 pics to http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/Phase4.jpg. Pics are not particallu great, but there you go.

I was not particually happy with the way this phase worked out. Kinda was not as strict with the regieme as i know i should have been, both in turms of training and diet, supps etc. So although i have not got the biostat results yet, I am not expecting them to be that good. I pray for at least 5lbs of lean muscle, obviously another 7.25 or more would be great, but i don't think i worked hard enough this time. Slightly pissed off about it. I really wanna do this quite quickly, so theres no time to waste. Anyway, I'll let you guys know the results as soon as i get them.

Right, another bit of important news is, I regret (ish) to inform you that I will be starting my first stack soon, and therefore, will no longer be natural in about 4 weeks time. It's important for me to be honest about this because of the small number (i think, maybe more) of admirers that i have need to be aware that future phase 5 gains and onwards will have been in part due to chemical therapy. I am sorry about this. Did wanna continue naturally although my desire to become big and enormious has now grown so big that i want to be young and massive and dont wanna wait round for years and years to get to my goal size. Of course, the only way that i can see getting over 200lbs in by the time i'm 26 is this way. This decision does not come lightly, regardless of the fact that i have only been going 8 months, I have researched tons of info on the various different types, what some people find works, wht doesn't, what to stack, PCT, sides, and various other issues. So, this is my decision. I just hope that the admirers will continue to find what I do in a small way of interest. Obviously, I will continue to post info, pics and what not.

Thanks for listening!

Your growing buddy,

Marc

#155   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 05:42 PM

glammaman2000
"...this decision does not come lightly,..."

...but it does come dumbly.Very disappointed.g
  #156   Add to buffdoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 06:54 PM

buffdoc
Send a message via Yahoo to buffdoc
I agree with glammaman2000. Don't get me wrong, you will get good results with a cycle now but you are so far away from maximizing natural gains, it will be a relative waste. Your first cycle is the best and after that you get greatly diminishing returns relative to the degree of anabolics used. I think some people are under the misconception that to be built and huge you just have to juice--it is true that anabolics allow one to grow faster but it takes years to build a dense muscled body with or without anabolic steroids.
  #157   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 03:43 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffdoc
I agree with glammaman2000. Don't get me wrong, you will get good results with a cycle now but you are so far away from maximizing natural gains, it will be a relative waste. Your first cycle is the best and after that you get greatly diminishing returns relative to the degree of anabolics used. I think some people are under the misconception that to be built and huge you just have to juice--it is true that anabolics allow one to grow faster but it takes years to build a dense muscled body with or without anabolic steroids.
I can see where you are coming from, in some ways, it does sound a good idea to keep going naturally until you stop putting on muscle, however, this again is a controversial argument, with many conflicting views. A lot say, your young, your already are making great gains and thus with some aid will make huge gains! in a very short amount of time. I understand that it will take years to build a huge body without or without stuff, but I think i will get there a lot faster this way. Like i say, I don't wanna be like 30 odd and huge, I wanna be twenty something and massive! And i know with my dedication, diet and exercise regieme that i will achieve it given a small aid. I also understand that i am most likely going to have to work even harder to eat a lot more and up the calories as well as, exercise even more since stuff improves recovery speed and thus one must work even harder to maximize results. The other problem is, I have already ordered the stuff and I can't cancel since, you just don't mess these guys around. So, I guess i could just get them and place them on a shelf to gather dust, or, i could grow some balls and follow it throw. At the moment, I believe I am confident enough that i have researched the effects and sides to the best of my abilities and therefore am ready to begin. I am in part sorry that you guys feel this is stupid, and part of me agrees with you entirely, however, like i say, my desire to get huge fast is now so great and since the stuff seems to be so easy to get hold of, I thought i might give it a try.

Marc

#158   Add to jco2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 07:33 AM
ocj

jco2007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jco2007
You've got to do, what you've got to do ...

Marc
Read your mail, and have been following your enviable progress to becoming a muscle monster (you're well on your way). Wishing you success in your latest course of action, as you've said you've researched the pros and cons - hope that doesn't exclude advice from an informed and experienced neutrals who have nothing to gain by backing one side or the other. I trust you'll keep an open-mind on the matter and will take the course of action that is best for you at the time (and in the long-run).

All the best (and one more thing - whatever you decide I respect your attitude, drive and single-mindedness - good on you)

Respect
jco
  #159   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Great Phase 4 Pics....Good Luck

Marc,
Congrats on some great Phase 4 pics. My favorite is the one with the overhead direct lighting....the shadows really compliment your muscle! Thanks for keeping up updated with pics. I always look forward to your posts.

On your decision, I'm glad you did extensive research. I'm glad you're going into this with "eyes wide open". Remember to keep us posted on your first cycle. I, for one, am always eager to learn whatever I can.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #160   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 02:20 PM
On route to freakdom

Thanks guys for your support and concerns. I really appreciate both. Like i say, I have clearly made my bed, and now I will lay in it. I am going to give it a go. See what happens. If it all goes wrong, or if i can't take the mental strain, then i dont have to do another one. But, if i grow like a weed then hell lets bring it on!

DonnieJvilleNC - I think a lot of guys here will be interested to hear of my experiences, so i will sure keep this thread up to date.

jco2007 - Thanks! I am a VERY Open minded person! Hence why i am getting into this. I seem to be trying anything once these days... Lifes too short to fuck around.

glammaman2000 - Thanks for your support (shown on the Oral thread) and your concerns, highlighted here. I really appreciate your comments and views not to mention concerns. Particually from the long standing members such as yourself, Scott and Ether and Brent since you guys know me a lot better now.

Ok, moving on slightly... A guy, who seems obsessed with me at the moment, got me to do some photos for him. This of me in a new pose never seen before, and I was surprised since they came out quite well. Heres one of them... http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/Marc_26_06_05.jpg

Enjoy,

Take care all,

Marc

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options