The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.79 average. Display Modes
  #281   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 07:31 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
God! I'm glad we're on the same page here!!!
Marco, I'm thrilled to the max about your growth and growth experiences, but I got apprehensive about the alcohol, the offers of drugs, and the (initial) walk to the stalls (I'm glad you knew when to put on the brakes- I'm really proud of you)
Mdlftr must be my long lost twin brother- he and I both had raised eyebrows as we got deeper into your story. I was already thinking of getting up on a soapbox until I scrolled down to his response.
As much as we all love seeing you grow bigger and bigger, WE DON"T want you to end up turning into a Paul Demayo. (I think we all would have been there if we could have stopped him from trying that FIRST hit)
Remember Marco, we are depending on your GOOD JUDGEMENT, don't let it weaken mate! I can gaurantee you the temptations are always going to be there.
(Ok, ok I'm climbing down from the soapbox )
  #282   Add to jco2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 09:55 PM
ocj

jco2007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jco2007
and so it goes ...

Hi Marco
Thanks for the post, it took some reading, but was worth every moment.

To be honest, your description of such a scene was an eye-opener.
What I do realise is that you are an adult and know ultimately what is best for you, so you wouldn't want to throw away good prospects.
I'm studying IT right now (part-time), and can't wait to finish the course, .
What I do understand is your deep desire to turn into a muscle beast. I can somewhat understand your dilemma, I'm not going to patronise you, you've done alright by yourself so far.
I'll just end on the note of remain cautious and discerning, and push-on with your life in all aspects, and thanks for the update.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #283   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2005, 02:04 PM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Hi guys!

Wow! didn't know so many people cared!

Just got back from london having had another shot. Anyway, heres the responses...

Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
Just because I care...
post sounds GREAT!!!FUN being a hot young stud,isn't it?
Well, not sure i'd regard myself as a stud just yet, but thanks anyway :0)

Quote:
You know I think the'roids are sick,but take care of your skin.
I know you don't approve of them, but i think they are working. It's somewhat to early to say on the growth side of things, but the strength is going up and up now, so that alone is not bad. Yeah my skin is taking a bit of battering, I know this is a result of the stuff. I am trying to look into a way of sorting it out, though i think this will involve anti-biotics.

Quote:
Still ignoring the ALCOHOL post;I see.'ROIDS&BOOZE both work off your liver,so be careful.
Glam, I have not inored it what-so-ever. I hardly ever drink alcohol at all, but everyone's gotta party and be social now and then. The last time i had any drink was, as i recall, 6 plus weeks ago. I know the stuff is not good for growing, but, I need the stuff if im partying. And i don't party that much at all. Thanks for your concern though as always. :0)

Quote:
As to your 2 lives...GO FOR IT!!!Just,please;don't turn into a rent-boy wannabee.
I'm going for it, blieve me! Don't worry, i'm not the type to go sleeping around if thats what you mean. I do have my wild side, but when it comes to sex, im VERY careful, well, i don't wanna catch anything.

Quote:
Have a CAREER&you'll be one-up on them for the rest of your life!Then your sex-life can be FUN&not your income source.You CAN have both;although it takes constant sorting out.
Sure, my career is just getting started but believe me, i am very career focused, arguably ever so slightly less so now what with my shared ambition to grow huge. I'm sure it will all work out :0) It is at the moment so im sure it can and will only get better.

Quote:
First time in Sydney?
No I'm actually a Sydney virgin lol ;0) Never been to Singapore or Sydney so should be fun! Actually its kinda sad I know, but i'm actually taking my mother. She's never been abroad further than france and she's not been on a decent holiday for years and years, and since my contract ends next year, i am looking to move out and on to greater things, and at the age of 24 I think I really oughta be moving on. Having said that, in the uk the average age now for people moving out of their parents home is now something rediculious like 34 so i hear do to the supendious house prices here in the south East. Anyway, so im taking her to kinda say thankyou for all her support over the years etc. considering she's never done anything like this I just know she'll love it. It will be the second time i've been to L.A. and New Zealand. Last time i visited New Zealand I hired a car with some mates and toured around both the North and the south island. Its such an amazing place! Kinda went mad out there last time. Did a bungy jump from 360ft off the pipeline bride (queens town) and a sky dive in the after noon from 12,000ft with nzone. Then in the north island I did the famious epic journey at waitomo caves which involves abseiling 100 meters into a cave system and then for the next 7 hours you walk through the raging water filled caves, go under water and jump in almost complete darkness in to underground pools. Also did some rafting over the highest commercially raftable waterful in New Zealand, near Rotorua. Yeah, I'm that kinda guy, love dangerous sports, and high speed roller coasters. Obviously my mother (51), won't be doing these types of activities but she has mentioned she might do a sky dive. So being its unlikely she'll ever have a chance to do this again, this as she says, is a one in a lifetime trip. I ont he other hand will keep going travelling, i just love it! Only I wanna be really buff when i go! :0) Like i say, its a bitsad, a 24 year old on holiday with his mother, but this is kinda huge thankyou from me to her for being such a good parent, which is more than i can say for my father which incidently i have not seen for about 13 years, but then thats a huge story which i'm not going to get into, very boring anyway.

Thanks for your concern though Glam! :0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
God! I'm glad we're on the same page here!!!

Marco, I'm thrilled to the max about your growth and growth experiences, but I got apprehensive about the alcohol, the offers of drugs, and the (initial) walk to the stalls (I'm glad you knew when to put on the brakes- I'm really proud of you)
Yeah, I was thinking oh my god, he wants something sexual and i so didn't wanna get into that, a) because its risky (dont wanna get aids), b) its not exactly the nicest place to do it anyway, and c) I don't think im ready for anything like that since i'm not sure which side of the fence i stand on yet. Anyway, yes, alarm bells where going even with quite a bit of alcohol in me. Yeah, there's no way I will take any drugs apart from obviously roids and alcohol, its in mind simply not worth it. Obviously one has to be exceptionally careful about people spiking your drinks etc. I always take my drinks to the toilet with me, i won't leave it with anyone unless i really trust them and have known them for a while. I've even walked around with my thumb over the top of the bottles so that noone can slip any date rape drugs in. So believe me, i am aware of the risks that these types of venues have and do take the up most precausions. Even though I do like hanging around the big guys, and my strength is rapidly imrpoving along with my size, and even though I did like all the attension they gave me, i did feel somewhat vulnerable, just incase they tried to force me to do something. But being short and compact has its advantages, so in the main i was not worried.

Quote:
Mdlftr must be my long lost twin brother- he and I both had raised eyebrows as we got deeper into your story. I was already thinking of getting up on a soapbox until I scrolled down to his response.
Well, this is quite a typical night out clubbing for me, well, actually it was quite a bit more intense than usual... hehe I dread to think what the next one will be like. Mr P wants me to goto DTPM some time so i think i'll go at the end of the cycle (9 weeks from now), should be even more intense im sure with my added size.

Quote:
As much as we all love seeing you grow bigger and bigger, WE DON"T want you to end up turning into a Paul Demayo. (I think we all would have been there if we could have stopped him from trying that FIRST hit)
Well, I'll be careful. I'm not doing high doses at this time so I'm sure i'll be ok.

Quote:
Remember Marco, we are depending on your GOOD JUDGEMENT, don't let it weaken mate! I can gaurantee you the temptations are always going to be there. (Ok, ok I'm climbing down from the soapbox)
Don't worry, although ti was a fairly intense evening, I was sensible at the same time. I am not about to weaken i can asure you, if anything, i'll get stronger, much stronger ;0)

BTW, don't worry about climbing down from the soap box. I respect all of your opinions and can't believe how concerned you guys are about my well fair, and lets face it, you hardly know me. Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jco2007
Hi Marco

Thanks for the post, it took some reading, but was worth every moment.

To be honest, your description of such a scene was an eye-opener.
Well, I tried to portray the event as best i can. Tried to set the scene so you could really imagine what it was like and how the events unfolded. Glad you found it of interest.

Quote:
What I do realise is that you are an adult and know ultimately what is best for you, so you wouldn't want to throw away good prospects.
Indeed, I obviously want to progress with my career and keep everything else that good in my life going, but im taking this risk, that of aiding growth in order to hopefully speed up the time in which it will take me to reach my muscle size target and also to kinda guarantee that i will reach it in the proposed time frame.

Quote:
I'm studying IT right now (part-time), and can't wait to finish the course,
Good luck with your studies mate! I studied software engineering for 4 years in total at three different educational estabishments. Obviously now im fairly well qualified with the abilty to cover most software requirements in a broad sense although, naturally, my career has only just started.

Quote:
What I do understand is your deep desire to turn into a muscle beast. I can somewhat understand your dilemma, I'm not going to patronise you, you've done alright by yourself so far.

I'll just end on the note of remain cautious and discerning, and push-on with your life in all aspects, and thanks for the update.
Yep my desire for a freakish look is very deep. I will get there one way or another and i realise that im taking large risks, but, being an optimist, im sure it will all work out as i want it to, it has so far.

Thanks for all your posts guys.

The Office Squeeze!
Ok, so by now you know that most days in my office always is filled with at least one comment about my eating habits, my draws which are full of supplements, or just the usual comments about how big my shoulders etc, well, today was kinda the same only with a slight difference. We recently have a new addition to our office, another lady, Sally. Anyway, so it was time for another protein shake, about 3:30pm. Some of my other colleagues just smile at me when they see me start filling my pint glass with powder, anyway, Sally, the new girl (40 something ;0) was looking, she saw me take out one of my supplement tubs, and was like omg! so surprised. At this point it was the usual, everyone stopped working (all four ladies, I was the only bloke in the room at the time), and Sally came over to inspect my supplement draw. hehe. So at this point she and some of the other girls start talking about my regieme and filling Sally in on the details of which they have learnt from when they first asked. Anyway, Sally then did something the other ladies never have done before, standing next to me, she prceeded to prod my left shoulder through my shirt to feel how firm and big the muscle was. She was really surprised, anyway so i said, "you can sqeeze if you like", Sally, being quite pleasently surprised looking at her and everyone elses's expressions, said "oh i shouldn't", I said "Nah its ok, i don't mind", any way so she proceeds to squeeze my shoulder. She made various supprised sounds, then another lady started joining in, lol, Kelly (late twenties) was like "flex your bicep", so i did and she felt it and exclaimed "I can't even get my hand half way around it" lol. My Office boss, a lady, then said, "i've never felt your muscles" and then proceeded to prod her self. I tell you it was soooooo funny! Not exactly a worship session but my god, it was so funny all these ladies looking and feeling me. I was half embarrased and half aroused by the whole thing. But at that point we all started getting back on with our work as i went to fill my pint glass up with water. Well, obviously it would never be a full wroship session, its not professional! But my god, what a turn on! lol

End of Post
Write tomorrow is the rebooked biostat test. I think i've fully recovered. Today's workout went very well with my trainer. Did back and triceps as the weights have gone up again. Tomorrow is curcuits with the usual deadlifts, squats etc.

Thanks again guys!

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #284   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2005, 08:24 PM

ottomun6
[QUOTE=Marco_ukmus]Hi guys!

Wow! didn't know so many people cared!
Sharing part of your life has really gotten us involved, and you are one of us. Your level of dedication to everything you do is inspiring (I just might stop procrastinating ).
Now we want to see you become the first musclebound Prime Minister! (That's not so much to ask is it? )
...and if I wasn't clear about Paul Demayo, I guess what I'm leading to is the fact that this guy ended up letting someone talk him into cocaine and other "party" drugs, he got hooked, couldn't stop and now he's gone. (I'm going to miss those Quadzilla thighs) I just wish we could have said something to the guy WHILE he was thinking of the first "hit".
Guess we don't want to see you get in that peer pressure moment that makes you think "hmm, maybe just a little bit". (meaning party drugs)
But it really sounds like you have a great future, and no doubt your decision making has made the foundation for it. (Dammit! who slipped this soapbox in here again?!? )
  #285   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2005, 04:37 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
I would just second what some others have said here regarding a healthy dose of caution towards those you encounter in "clubland". By all means enjoy yourself and take it all in but do keep a good "earth point" somewhere else in reality. I've found over the years going out and about that there are plenty of good potential friends out there but you do need to keep your wits about you as there are quite a few "oddballs" out there too. Unfortunately in my expereince alot of the muscle guys fit into the latter - people who don't necessarily have alot of genuine friends who are not also fellow clubbers/muscleguys, who seem to have murky income sources or don't seem to really work a conventional job and yet have the money to party and many who never really say much of consquence about themselves (you never really know much other than what they decide to say).

I think in some ways it is best to think of some people that you keep as "club" friends who you say hello to in a club environment but don't (want to) get to know well and leave it at that. Others you may feel do translate into the real world and could become real friends. It is very seductive getting alot of attention especially from someone who seems to have it all. Keep you head screwed on and if something seems odd or does not add up then tread carefully.
  #286   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2005, 09:25 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi All!

Post Responses

Quote:
Sharing part of your life has really gotten us involved, and you are
one of us.
Thanks ottomun! I sure do feel as though i have been accepted into some special exclusive clud what with the big guys in the clubs taking an interest in me. Maybe i should not be so flattered, maybe they do it to everyone, but I get the impression they don't.

As for the log, it has turned into rather a bit of a blog now, but i try to keep it on topic since most of it is muscle related. I guess I use this log as a bit of an outlet, kinda like a diary like bloggers do. Being quite open about what im doing and giving quite a bit of depth to my descriptions hopefully helps the reader fully appreciate what im feeling as i experience more and more, as well as hopefully giving some advice and guidence to those thinking of starting their body building adventure or even to those that have just started.

Quote:
Your level of dedication to everything you do is inspiring (I
just might stop procrastinating ).
Hehe, I am a perfectionist by nature! I'm glad you find me an inspiration! :0)

Quote:
Now we want to see you become the first musclebound Prime Minister!
(That's not so much to ask is it? )
Yeah right! hehe, I can see it now, about to address the nation, and the event organisers realise the addressing stand and platform simply wont hold my body weight, lol. Once sorted, I deliver my speech, and take questions, only every question i get has absolutly nothing to do with what i just said... Reporter: "James Dee, Muscle Mag extra, How did you get so huge?",
musclebound Prime Minister: *flexes, slightly admires himself then snaps out of it* "This is not an appropriate question, next!"
another reported: "Anna James, Ladies Shag mag, Can i ask how big your biceps are?"
musclebound Prime Minister: *starts flexing his biceps adding strain to the already straining shirt, seems beginning to give way*
*Gasps and surprised exclaimations from the audiance* *Camera zooms in, closing in on the inflating bicep with the fabric of the shirt arms about to give birth to it as he flexes even more*

and so it goes on. hehe. As much as i like politics and sure would change things in the UK, I would'nt be able to be as dedicated with my regime If I were, anyway nice thought! hehe

Quote:
...and if I wasn't clear about Paul Demayo, I guess what I'm leading to is the fact that this guy ended up letting someone talk him into cocaine and other "party" drugs, he got hooked, couldn't stop and now he's gone. (I'm going to miss those Quadzilla thighs) I just wish we could
have said something to the guy WHILE he was thinking of the first "hit". Guess we don't want to see you get in that peer pressure moment that makes you think "hmm, maybe just a little bit". (meaning party drugs)
Ah right, didn't know the story about this guy, infact, never heard of him until you said his name. Ok I was tempted to try some thing, like you say, its pear pressure, but thankfully i resisted, and for good reason too. Like you say, i don't wish to jepodise my growth regime and least of all my career and ruin things with my friends and family.

Quote:
But it really sounds like you have a great future, and no doubt your decision making has made the foundation for it. (Dammit! who slipped this soapbox in here again?!? )
Hehe, thanks again mate. Don't keep complementing me, my head might explode ;0) Actually, no matter how many complements I recieve I don't think i'll ever become really cocky, maybe a tiny bit. The English by nature are modest people, which is good in the respect that we don't shove things in peoples faces and indirectly put others down as it were, but on the flip side we may by doing so, sell our selves short. Think i need to find a happy medium if i am going to work in the USA and just generally regardless.

Thanks for your post man, as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
Unfortunately in my expereince alot of the muscle guys fit into the latter - people who don't necessarily have alot of genuine friends who are not also fellow clubbers/muscleguys, who seem to have murky income sources or don't seem to really work a conventional job and yet have the money to party and many who never really say much of consquence about themselves (you never really know much other than what they decide to say).
Indeed this is true and I do act accordingly with the up most caution, although, i do try to hide it. The guys I met so far seem to be genuine. The great thing is my sponsor knows of them too so I can work out were there are discrepancies between the stories and info. All of them actually seem to have fairly respectable jobs in the main, a real mix... a chief, another guy in I.T., A Professor, a Doorman, all sorts you see.

Quote:
I think in some ways it is best to think of some people that you keep as "club" friends who you say hello to in a club environment but don't (want to) get to know well and leave it at that. Others you may feel do translate into the real world and could become real friends. It is very seductive getting alot of attention especially from someone who seems to have it all. Keep your head screwed on and if something seems odd or does not add up then tread carefully.
Obviously this is the same for selecting ones friends and those who should remain acquaintances in general life. Thanks for your advice anyway Brian!

Today's All staff Meeting
Every month or so we have an all staff meeting whereby all the staff meet for afternoon tea in our fouier. Anyway, they are usually VERY boring. I was kinda standing there in a small crowd of 6 (4 girls, the gay guy who was after me, I say was, but apparently hes over me... apparently, and of course myself) to one side of our fish tank, you know, kinda thinking to ones self about various things you wanna do whilst at the same time, trying to appear as though your actually taking an interest in the idle conversation and banter of offic talk, and occasionally contriduting with the odd comment and question. I do usually ingage more, only I was quite tired from the gym earlier this morning. Anyway, the topic shortly swung over to my exercise regime, well I was drinking another protein shake. I offered for them to taste some of my 600 calorie drink. One or two of them did, then stated it tastes discusting. Frankly, i'm so used to drinking foul tasting supplments, I think my brain has seized registering it. lol. Anyway, jokingly I went on telling the other guys whom work in the office across the corridoor about the fact that they were all prodding me yesturday, at which point Kelly says, flex your bicep, I was like somehwhat apprehensive about doing it with all my work colleagues around, she was like, "go on", so having been beconed to do it, standing there in our little huddle of a group with everyone looking, i lift up my left arm and flex the bicep with the bulge becoming exceptionally tight up against the shirt fabric as she then felt and sqeezed my bicep. At this point there were odd comments coming from various members of the group, and also, the gay guy was like, wow thats much bigger than mine. I was thinking well obviously since I do weight lifting and he does not what do you expect, but did not say anything, just smiled. They went on talking about whether i was going to go on to competeions of which i said i might one day. Then the gay guy said, you "you could become a stripper", I was like "yeah, what an excellent idea, I could strip in a gay bar or night club!" Obviously being seriously sarcastic, mad them laugh anyway. One the girls being sarcastic herself was like "you only need to change your CV ever so slightly" lol Anyway, the conversation caried on like this until the meeting was over and we all returned to work. Was quite funny though, them asking me to flex in front of them, lol. I dunno, these little experiences just keep getting better all the time. I dare say, these group ones are quite exciting! hehe

Anyway, I best start replying to some of your IM's and emails.

Thanks all!

Marc

#287   Add to ukbuilt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:43 AM

ukbuilt is on a distinguished road
I thought I would just add a small post here, having read marcos partying experiences a couple of weeks ago. its great to see so many of you guys showing a huge amount of affection for marco- I was at Ruby that night and was fortunate to send quite a bit of time with marco- he is everything you guys say he is, but above all - he has his feet firmly on the ground - we exchanged numbers at the end of the night and he also gave me the link for this sight - hence my posting here. I am actually mr P. and i just want to reasure you guys in here that both myself and my best m8s - all bodybuilders also have our feet firmly on the ground too- we are definately not of the drugged up party anilmal type- otherwise we would not be able to maintain our bodies the way we do. I am keen to offer any advice to marco to help him achieve his goal- which he already knows.
mr.p
  #288   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2005, 06:45 AM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
Thanks ukbuilt for introducting yourself to the board. I know Marc really respects you and I think you will be good for him in his bodybuilding journey. Thanks in advance for all of the knowledge you will be sharing with Marc and welcome to the board.
  #289   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2005, 11:15 PM
On route to freakdom

Hi All!

Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukbuilt
I thought I would just add a small post here, having read marcos partying experiences a couple of weeks ago. its great to see so many of you guys showing a huge amount of affection for marco- I was at Ruby that night and was fortunate to spend quite a bit of time with marco- he is everything you guys say he is, but above all - he has his feet firmly on the ground - we exchanged numbers at the end of the night and he also gave me the link for this sight - hence my posting here. I am actually mr P. and i just want to reasure you guys in here that both myself and my best m8s - all bodybuilders also have our feet firmly on the ground too- we are definately not of the drugged up party anilmal type- otherwise we would not be able to maintain our bodies the way we do. I am keen to offer any advice to marco to help him achieve his goal- which he already knows.
mr.p
Hi Mr P , Welcome to the board mate! And thanks for making the Ruby experience all the more enjoyable. I really appreciate the help offer, essecially coming from you. And will put it into action straight away to maximize growth.
Here's to continued future friendship... *ching*

Take care mate, and thanks for your post. See you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylawrencefan
Thanks ukbuilt for introducting yourself to the board. I know Marc really respects you and I think you will be good for him in his bodybuilding journey. Thanks in advance for all of the knowledge you will be sharing with Marc and welcome to the board.
Ah thanks Joe! Thanking my mate for advice and knowledge on behalf of me in advance hehe, your just being selfish arn't you... you just wanna see me get massive hehe, don't worry, theres nothing wrong with that

Yeah, I kinda thought Mr P would wanna stay hidden from the board, but still, im happy you came forward Mr P.

Thanks again Mr P!

Progress
Ok, things are starting to move a long i think. I'm actually starting to gain weight now. I was 154lbs a couple of weeks ago. Now i'm up to 158lbs. So I'm growing steady now, at least i hope its muscle and not fat. So with 8 weeks of roids to go, I think i'll definetly make my holiday target of 170-180lbs. Would so love to make it to 180lbs before i go on holiday, we'll have to see.

Workouts are going well, although this last week i have come down with another cold. The usual head aches, ear ache, eye ache etc. I think its going now, i hope. I've kinda been naughty though and kept up with my workouts despite being ill. I did miss one workout this week so i'll have to make up for it next week. Just hope i fully recover soon. So naturally I'm going to take it real easy this weekend, except, obviously for the injections. Gotta keep them going. Even though i am ill ish this week, my trainer has told me that im definetly getting stronger and on various exercises yesturday, he went back to the dumb bell rack like three times since i was completing the exercises too easily. He started with the 20kg's, nope, ok too easy, so got the 24's, nope too easy, then the 28kg's (62lbs) lol We stopped at the 28kg's for now. They were challenging enough for the time being. He wants to up the weights again next week, so who knows what i'll be using.

The two worlds merge closer...
Ok, I've decided that travelling up and down the country 2-3 times a week to get injected simply is not doing my regime any good. its like a 1 hour 40 min per direction and as a result is making me tired. I've decided that although i REALLY hate needles that I will begin to inject myself at home. On Wednesday I prepared the syringe but could not bring it to myself to stab myself. So my sponsor kindly did it, then i took over and pumped the liquid into me and removed the needle. The later part is REALLY easy, but stabbing ones self is hard from a psychological point of view. Today is my next injection and I hope that i can bring it to myself to do the whole thing. If i can, I will bring back some syringes and vials back home and continue to inject by myself. Obviously, this is going to be VERY risky since there is a chance that i could be discovered doing it by a member of my family. But, I will save money on travelling and more importantly, will not be so tired thus helping growth. Also I wont have my meals interrupted or delayed so can really concentrate on giving my all to the regieme. Obviously, I would prefer to keep this in my, as i described it in an earlier post, in the second world in London. That way I can't be discovered so easily. I dread to think what would happen if my home mates or family found out. Obviously, I NEVER want them to know. Ok, lets see if i can do it today...

Take care all!

Marc

#290   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2005, 10:08 PM

ottomun6
Ok Marco, I already decided not to worry after you reassured us that you have a pretty good head on those broad shoulders.
-Mr.p, thanks for getting Marco on the road to being huge.
So long as Marko says you guys are good guys, I'm totally satisfied.
  #291   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2005, 01:54 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi Guys!

Quote:
Ok Marco, I already decided not to worry after you reassured us that you have a pretty good head on those broad shoulders.
Nah, no need to worry, at the age of 24, i can take care of myself. Yeah, those shoulders are getting boarder

Quote:
-Mr.p, thanks for getting Marco on the road to being huge
Well, very technically, owe a hell of a lot to my sponsor since hes the one that introduced me to the roids and introduced me to the muscle clubs. Pria to meeting him, I hardly went to clubs at all, like once or twice a year. And they were straight clubs, not gay clubs which attract muscle guys. So had it not been for my sponsor, I would have never of met Mr P. However, I know that armed with Mr P's advice and help, I will definetly reach my goal.

Quote:
So long as Marko says you guys are good guys, I'm totally satisfied.
These guys sure are great, a fantastic crowd! So glad I've been accepted into it. Now i've just gotta work damn hard to grow my muscles even more so that I fit in better.

Thanks ottomun6 for your post!

Another fear conquered...
Ok, I am pleased to report that yesturday I actually managed to inject myself for the first time ever! You have to bear in mind I HATE needles and injections, but like every other fear i ever had, I have managed to get over it enough to be able to do it by my self. I've fainted three times in the past from getting so worked up about being injected and if i ever saw someone else being injected on TV or in real life, I could not watch. Now, I can not only watch but can do it to myself too. Obviously the fear is psychological. So anyway I prepared the syringe (1ml of equipoise and 1ml of test cypionate), made sure there was no bubles as per usual, selected my spot to inject in my ass, after sterilizing the injection spot with a wipe, with my left hand i pearced the skin and pushed the needle about 1.25 inches into the muscle and proceeded to pump the liquid directly in. I could feel my heart going in to over drive. I dare say, I was lying on my sponsors bed doing this, if i stood up I'm sure i would have fainted. Frankly who cares if i have to lye or stand, as long as it goes in. Once all the liquid was in there, I pulled out the needle quickly and wiped off the injection spot where some blood trickled out. My sponsor must think im completely obsessed sometimes, since once the needle comes out im like, I hope thats just blood and not roids coming out since i dont wanna waste any. Hehe, yeah, I've turned into an obsessed roid boy! lol I was so over the moon having grown the balls to do it myself. For those of you who are curious, the liquid of steroids in general have a yellow ish appearance, not that dissimular to urine and believe me, the first time i saw 2ml in a syringe, it sure looks like a lot of liquid. Not sure my sponsor shared my enthusiasm for being able to do it myself since he realises that i technically no longer need him for this rather important part of the process anymore.
So what does this mean, well, it means that i can save money on endless trips to london to get injected, and more importantly, like i mentioned in an earlier post, I can now inject at home and thus not have my meals and sleep interrupted by arriving late back in my home town. However, like i meantioned before, doing self injections at home poses new problems since i could be discovered by my mother or brother or his grilfriend, or even worse, the cat! lol I'm sure it will be all fine. Its kinda like the same thing as trying not to be caught wanking, however, its somewhat different with a needle stuck in your ass. Still, im sure it be fine. I hope.

It's funny, I used to have a fear of spiders, got over that though years and years ago. Now i respect spiders, won't kill them since i hate flys more, dont fear them, just spiders stay on the ground and genreally in one place. I also used to not be able to swallow pills since i feared that i would choke on them. Ironically, Body building and the desire to get big has also forced me to get over that, what with wanting to take tribulas, NO2 and other such pills. I'm completely over that now, and its all due to Body building. You see my desire to get huge and massive is killing off any fears that stand in my way so that that i can achieve it. Obviously, although i am taking risks by being somewhat more trusting with new people, its all paid off thus far. Like i met all these great guys at the clubs, even when i met my sponsor for the first time i was thinking, is he weird, could he be a murderer or something. Yeah i know, these are far fetched thoughts, but we are bombarded with horror stories these days, I know there are weird mentel people out there, hell, my father was one of them. Thankfully, obviously, my sponsor was not. Thats the thing, all the body builders i have met so far are nice guys with emense drive, like me, to get massive. Mind you, most the guys i've met so far, like Mr P, are already massive! but I know like him, their desire is to grow yet more! I know, that i am the same, what ever i get and manage to grow, it will never be enough.

Right, back to chest and biceps tomorrow. Let's see what weights i can lift this week...

Marc

#292   Add to Louroz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2005, 08:36 AM

Louroz is on a distinguished road
Marc!

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to inject yourself at home! I know you talked about your fear of needles, and trust me I would not have been to do it myself, so congrats on overcoming your fears as this is a major step towards your muscle growth.

Also glad to hear that your feeling better, hope you can get in a full week of workouts.

Wanted to thank Marc's sponsor for helping him get started. Also to Mr.P for taking up the cause!

Lou x
  #293   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2005, 05:38 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
".....ssssssscynic!"

...from an old Daffy Duck cartoon.For me,jury is still out on your"friends".Hope I'm being too cautious.WHATEVER HAPPENED TO 6WK.CYCLES!?!(these kids;these kids today....)As to;"hope no one ever finds out"...Someday,you may be ACHING to tell them.Or;they could say,"Get on that scale!",&you'ld have to say;"280lbs!How'd that happen?"
  #294   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2005, 08:21 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
glam> Honestly though, I mean if someone's got their diet and training down pat along with good gear, the first cycle will produce VERY noticable growth. I hate to say it, but anyone who thinks no one will think they are on steroids is just diluting themselves. Considering Marco has already put on a few pounds in the first two weeks of being on gear is a testament to that! As far as 6 week cycles... just a few secs. of looking on the internet will reveal people who cycle year round and those that do 8-12 week cycles as the norm.

Congrats Marco on getting over your fear. You might try SpotInjections to get ideas of other places to shoot, though I'm sure you've already seen this site. From what I've read, delts seem the easiest place for newbies to shoot into since you can be seated while injecting. I think nurses tend to like three locals for injecting: quads, glutes, and delts. I'm guessing that's due partly to the ease of injections into those areas.

Anywho, we're watching and waiting to see a much larger Marco!

Scott
  #295   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2005, 09:02 PM

ottomun6
Getting huge

glam> Hang in there bud, I'm sure Marco is going to be ok. At least he isn't doing this alone, it sounds like mr.p has been around the block a few times.
Marco> Optimusx has a very good point about your being able to hide your growth, if it is anything like my old roomate's cycle, you are going to be literally busting out at the seams in a couple of months. You might be able to hide it longer by keeping a size or two larger clothes than you normally wear. Fall clothes may help, but I'm pretty sure you are going to start to bulge very notably in just a couple of weeks. Those monthly staff meetings are going to be unreal!! But keep in mind that they are going to wonder if you are doing a cycle too.
I'm not huge by any means, (and I usually wear loose clothing) but I still get the occasional arm or shoulder fondle or the lewd comment. And I think I'm keeping things covered up.
  #296   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 03:02 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi Guys!

Post Responses

Quote:
".....ssssssscynic!"
...from an old Daffy Duck cartoon.For me,jury is still out on your"friends".Hope I'm being too cautious.
I can quite understand why you are suspicious of what these guys are like. My gut feeling is that they are all well rounded fun individuals with a shared ambition to grow muscle. I usually am very good at making an over all judgment as to what the character of the person is within the first few moments of meeting them, it usually turns out to be correct. Although, as you know, I do act with caution, one must take risks otherwise, how will I ever progress?

Quote:
".....
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO 6WK.CYCLES!?!(these kids;these kids today....)
Like Scott said, I?d say anything between 8 weeks to 16 weeks is a typical cycle based on what I?ve read and been told. I do think many people would really consider 6 weeks as being long enough to be beneficial. One has to remember that it takes about 3 ? 4 weeks for the chemicals to become fully active within the body without ?front loading? and hence you need a fairly ample duration of which to reap the most benefit from the stuff.

Quote:
As to;"hope no one ever finds out"...Someday,you may be ACHING to tell them. Or;they could say,"Get on that scale!",&you'ld have to say;"280lbs!How'd that happen?"
Well if I get to 280lbs I would have some explaining to do! I look a complete freak for starters! Anyway, I don?t think I would be aching to tell my parents, well, my mother since it?s not exactly something to be proud of. It?s simply a means to an end. I?m sure you are right though, in that there will be questions and suspicions raised, but since basically all my friends and family (London mates not included) are not into body building and most of them don?t even go to the gym, as much as I don?t like lying to them, lying as in denying anything related to roids and not tell them, I feel I don?t have any choice. I don?t want to stop taking the stuff at the moment since I?ve only just started, so I?ll just keep things as they are. My family know that I am very determined about reaching my goal, although obviously, they have no idea what that goal is or to the extent of which I?m taking it. They?ve already expressed the fact that they don?t want me to get too big, but it?s not their decision. It?s kind of funny really, on one hand, I don?t care about bursting out of my clothes as it were, and having to buy new clothes as I grow huge really quickly, on the flip side, I?m worried that if it happens too quickly, people will question what?s going on. Guess I?m willing to take the risk so I will face it head on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusx
glam> Honestly though, I mean if someone's got their diet and training down pat along with good gear, the first cycle will produce VERY noticeable growth. I hate to say it, but anyone who thinks no one will think they are on steroids is just diluting themselves.
Well, I want people to notice, that?s the whole point right? I?m just concerned that people will think its roids, I?m just no where near ready to confess to it especially to my family. I?ll play the whole thing by ear as they say and see what happens.

Quote:
Congrats Marco on getting over your fear. You might try SpotInjections to get ideas of other places to shoot, though I'm sure you've already seen this site. From what I've read, delts seem the easiest place for newbies to shoot into since you can be seated while injecting. I think nurses tend to like three locals for injecting: quads, glutes, and delts. I'm guessing that's due partly to the ease of injections into those areas.
Thanks Scott! Yeah, I?ve seen that site before. The best place to inject seems to be the butt since it lacks a lot of nerve ending and is generally less painful. However, this does of course depend where on the cheeks you inject, since major nerves run down from the spine to the legs, thus, if one is not careful, one can indeed paralyse himself, although I believe this would only be tempary. Basically spot or sight injecting as its otherwise known, is used to speed up growth in lagging parts although there is a LOT of controversy about how effective this is and indeed, whether it actually works at all. Some say it works, some say it does?nt. My personal view is that I don?t think it works. The logic being that if it did work, since butt cheeks are used as a typical spot for injecting, is it not logical to conclude that every roided body builder would end up with a distortionately large ass?... Every body builder I have met thus far does not believe in them, I sure would like to believe they work, but the evidence and general opinion seems to be against it. Obviously, one does have to use the right steroids to make sight injecting work, but the jury is still out on this!

Quote:
Anywho, we're watching and waiting to see a much larger Marco!
Thanks Scott! I hope I deliver! I just hope all this works out. My diet is ?spot on? as my personal trainer puts it, my workouts are tough since my trainer would not have it any other way, and lets face it, nor would I, I?m now getting to bed around 9pm ish apart from the odd night when I?m out with the lads ?don?t panic, I?m staying off the alcohol now as advised, well, at least to the end of the cycle anyway.

Quote:
glam> Hang in there bud, I'm sure Marco is going to be ok. At least he isn't doing this alone, it sounds like mr.p has been around the block a few times.
Hehe, ?around the block a few times?, over here I think that expression is usually used in the context of sex lol, anyway, yeah, he?s an experienced body builder and his advice has already started to change things for me.

Quote:
Marco> Optimusx has a very good point about your being able to hide your growth, if it is anything like my old roomate's cycle, you are going to be literally busting out at the seams in a couple of months. You might be able to hide it longer by keeping a size or two larger clothes than you normally wear. Fall clothes may help, but I'm pretty sure you are going to start to bulge very notably in just a couple of weeks.
Oh man, I can?t wait! My shape is beginning to change already. I?m beginning to get more vascular. Although, I?m about to change what I?m taking because my spots are getting a little mad right now - I think I?m turning into a leopard lol Anyway, Mr P has prescribed a change in chemicals which will hopefully calm down or even eliminate the spots whilst at the same time promoting rapid growth. This will be put into affect today and I?ll post some details about it soon. Anyway, back to your point, if indeed I do end up gaining a really noticeable amount of size and muscle, then on one hand I?ll love it, and on the other I guess I?ll be worried that people think or suspect its roids, but, I?m ready to face it and frankly don?t care. I think the loose cloths idea is good in principle only I?ve already chucked away a load of clothes that were too small last week so now I?m left with clothes that have some room for manoeuvre but not much. But hey! It will be a good excuse to go shopping if I do start bugling rapidly in all directions.

Quote:
Those monthly staff meetings are going to be unreal!! But keep in mind that they are going to wonder if you are doing a cycle too.
Yeah can?t wait to have more experiences and encounters! Hehe, like I say, I?ll deal with any problems as they come.

Thanks all for your comments as always! I?m not going to show any new pics for about 3-4 weeks since I want to kind of surprise you all, assuming of course, it works.

Well, take care all and Keep growing!

Marc

#297   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 06:51 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
Marco...

I have to insert a devil's (?) advocate point here... I know how you feel about this and you know how I feel... and we can still be friends.

But I have to say this:

If you're ashamed enough of what you're doing that you have to hide it from and lie to the people who love you most. Is it really a good idea? Maybe those people with 20 years more of wisdom on you have a point about the true meaning and purpose behind life.... or maybe they just don't understand you. Either way - any passion that forces you to lie and deceive the ones you love most and the ones that care most about you... is usually not a good one.

In a different light - it's the same reason that I stopped cheating on my wife with other guys.... even if it was "just" oral sex.... it was still sexual relations with men. I realized that I really love her, she really loves me... and doing things that defy that love and trust are the utmost degree of wrong.

In fairness - I can't think of a single parent that supports their kids taking steroids... so OF COURSE you can't tell them even if they ask you directly. But also in fairness... grant your mother the wisdom of a mom.... she knows... or she will know.... even if you don't tell her or deny it to her. A good mother always knows. My mom is the most psycho mentally unstable mom I've ever met but she still loves me in her own odd little way and she ALWAYS knew when I was high, when I was fucking a girl, or when I had snuck out the window the night before for some criminal michief. Fortunately she kept those things between us (a story for another day).

I firmly believe that she knows I'm bisexual as well, even though I've never told her.

If doing something makes you feel ashamed of yourself. Maybe you shouldn't do it? There are exceptions to this of course... for you this may be one of them...

Just food for thought. Thanks for entertaining the old man!
  #298   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 07:38 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi Ether!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ether_jock
If you're ashamed enough of what you're doing that you have to hide it from and lie to the people who love you most. Is it really a good idea?
Ashamed is probably not the right word. If I was ashamed I would not tell anyone period, I?m not ashamed about it, I?m open about it with your guys and all the mates in London, it?s just that I don?t wish to over complicate and disrupt things back in my home town by telling my family or local friends. It?s just easier to not tell them and it means that I can carry on Juicing without the fear of it being in jeopardy.

Quote:
In a different light - it's the same reason that I stopped cheating on my wife with other guys.... even if it was "just" oral sex.... it was still sexual relations with men. I realized that I really love her, she really loves me... and doing things that defy that love and trust are the utmost degree of wrong.
Well, the major difference is that cheating on ones wife is obviously very emotionally destructive. Obviously, my mother would never approve of me juicing and would be exceptionally concerned, but it would not be to the same extent of emotional trauma that the discovery of cheating would have.

Quote:
In fairness - I can't think of a single parent that supports their kids
taking steroids...
Sadly enough, I can?t actually? I remember watching some documentary called ?worlds strongest kid?. It was about this 5 or 6 year old kid that was being stuffed full of supplements and roids and working out like crazy. The kid was a body builder, he looked weird being un-suitably young and looking completely ripped with muscle. He actually did appear at some completions although, obviously did not compete. Anyway, so yes, some, all be it VERY few, do support and encourage there use in order for their kids to succeed in a given sport.

Quote:
so OF COURSE you can't tell them even if they ask you directly. But also in fairness... grant your mother the wisdom of a mom.... she knows... or she will know.... even if you don't tell her or deny it to her. A good mother always knows.
You know, she has made some weird comments in the past, like you say, maybe she does know. I am usually so honest with her. We have a VERY open family relationship, but since I don?t want to stop juicing, I don?t want to risk telling her. Maybe when the time is right? maybe never? well, what she doesn?t know, won?t hurt her.

Quote:
Thanks for entertaining the old man!
Hehe, old man hey? your only 4 years older than me lol, Thanks anyway for your comments mate as always!

Take care,

Marc

#299   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 09:47 AM

ethernet_jock
Quote:
Ashamed is probably not the right word. If I was ashamed I would not tell anyone period, I?m not ashamed about it, I?m open about it with your guys and all the mates in London, it?s just that I don?t wish to over complicate and disrupt things back in my home town by telling my family or local friends. It?s just easier to not tell them and it means that I can carry on Juicing without the fear of it being in jeopardy.
Certainly less complicated. I understand... I just wanted to give you something to think about. Of course your gay muscle-obsessed friends in London don't think it's an issue! LOL

Quote:
Well, the major difference is that cheating on ones wife is obviously very emotionally destructive. Obviously, my mother would never approve of me juicing and would be exceptionally concerned, but it would not be to the same extent of emotional trauma that the discovery of cheating would have.
Granted..... I just compared smoking pot to snorting cocaine. She would certainly still love you.

Quote:
Sadly enough, I can?t actually? I remember watching some documentary called ?worlds strongest kid?. It was about this 5 or 6 year old kid that was being stuffed full of supplements and roids and working out like crazy. The kid was a body builder, he looked weird being un-suitably young and looking completely ripped with muscle. He actually did appear at some completions although, obviously did not compete. Anyway, so yes, some, all be it VERY few, do support and encourage there use in order for their kids to succeed in a given sport.
but you do think taht's SICK don't you? Pretty bad example of everything wrong with that particular set of parents. Really.... Let the kid decide for himself. When he's 25 he'll probably be a 350lb overweight loser just to spite his parents...

Quote:
You know, she has made some weird comments in the past, like you say, maybe she does know. I am usually so honest with her. We have a VERY open family relationship, but since I don?t want to stop juicing, I don?t want to risk telling her. Maybe when the time is right? maybe never? well, what she doesn?t know, won?t hurt her.
Can't tell you how many times I've had that VERY same thought in my life. Often it's true too... in this case, I do hope you're right.

Quote:
Hehe, old man hey? your only 4 years older than me lol, Thanks anyway for your comments mate as always!
haha yeah!!! Believe it biotch, wife... kids...job... and the whole lot.... I could still easily kick your lilly white english ass in a good bare-knuckles cage match.

Well for now anyway... I could....
  #300   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 04:02 PM

ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
... I think the loose cloths idea is good in principle only I?ve already chucked away a load of clothes that were too small last week so now I?m left with clothes that have some room for manoeuvre but not much. But hey! It will be a good excuse to go shopping if I do start bugling rapidly in all directions.
... I?m not going to show any new pics for about 3-4 weeks since I want to kind of surprise you all, assuming of course, it works.
Please tell me you saved the ones in your earlier pics!! We would love to see you wear them (or try to wear them ) at the end of the cycle.
And as far as dealing with family/friends about the cycle, you could check with Mr.p and the other big boys, I'm sure they have many stories to tell about how they handled it.
...No pics for a month?!?! You just want to see how many of us are going to have our eyes pop out of the socket, don't you? ...you're going to get the doctors bill if I can't put mine back in!
  #301   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 04:31 PM

Marc. You might be lucky in some ways as you are still relatively new to the whole serious gym game. You were changing rapidly anyhow. For others who ahve trained for a number of years and then grow alot it is harder to not get the pointing fingers. Also I think what is generally true is you do grow in the "right" places so effectively your physique is almost double emphasised esp in areas that very few people develop - traps, shoulders, back thickness. Hence you get a more pronounced thickness and definition around the upper torso plus thickness in hte arms (which alot of people notice in T shirts). Be prepared for some blunt questions or remarks. It is surprising how many people think they can spot someone on steroids jsut because they saw something on a magazine. Also alot of people will think somehow that just taking steroids is the easy way to grwo. Sure you do grow but u need to train heavy and eat alot too as we all know but few laypeople get that part of it.

I think once you've done a few cycles you will have a pretty unmistakable shape and size/weight. at that point it will be pretty hard to defend or pass off. When people ask you how much you weigh and note that it is a hell of alot for someone of your size eg over 200lbs then they do openly wonder.

As some may have guessed I am about 8 weeks ahead of Mark at the end of my first cycle and I have had alot of comments regarding my new shape/size which I don;t think is that big. But I have gained about 18-20lbs in 7 weeks. Had not realised how that gain is noticeable to untrained observers.
  #302   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2005, 11:20 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Hey Marco, you gonna take some pics soon?
We're all waiting in antici---pation...

Love reading this thread. I wish I weren't so friggen scared of needles...
Or broke...
  #303   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2005, 09:37 AM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
Hey Marco, I havent been on for about two weeks, moved house took a while to get a connectin to the net set up again, but somewhere along the line, i missed the part where your coming to Australia!! when when? Let me know you never know i might try and say Hi. At the very least i can tell you a few good places to go to. Anyway just thought i would ask.
Cheers,
Joel.
  #304   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2005, 09:56 AM
On route to freakdom

[color=white]Hi All![/color]

[color=white]Post Responses[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether_Jock
Of course your gay muscle-obsessed friends in London don't think it's an issue! LOL
[/color]

[color=white]Well, there?s nothing wrong with being muscle obsessed, hell, that?s the reason we?re all here. But yeah, I know for a fact that most these guys OBVIOUSLY have not said anything to their parents, like, what would one achieve by telling them anyway? nothing!, except perhaps maybe putting ones own mind at rest by no longer feeling guilty about holding that bit of info from them. But let?s face it, no one tells their parents everything, least of all, anything really personal like what ones sexual fantasies are, or what one gets off on. I guess this is just another one of those things I don?t wish to discuss with her.[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
but you do think that?s SICK don't you? ? When he's 25 he'll probably be a 350lb overweight loser just to spite his parents...
[/color]

[color=white]Yes I do think that, like you say, it should be the kid?s choice and not that of the parents. And yes, I do believe kids to rebel if you force them into a corner, or at least, will be disinterested in what-ever it is your forcing them to do. I know this at first hand since I was forced in to christianality at a young age by my parents and after confirmation became more and more disinterested. Of course this was coupled with the fact that I?m into science, technology and things based on fact and evidence rather than faith. So best thing for a parent to do in my humble opinion is to embrace and support any interests that child has. With the child?s own desire and interest coupled with the parents support is a sure winner for the child to be successful in whatever it is they take up, of course, so long as what they are interested in is safe and deemed appropriate. [/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
haha yeah!!! Believe it biotch, wife... kids...job... and the whole lot.... I could still easily kick your lilly white english ass in a good bare-knuckles cage match.[/color]

[color=white]Well for now anyway... I could....
[/color]

[color=white]Can?t say I?m envious, I?m no way ready for kids or even the commitment of marriage, Like I?ve said before, I see my twenties as a time to have fun, an extension of my teens, and since my teen years were kind of screwed up, now is my time to get out there, meet people and have fun![/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomun6
Please tell me you saved the ones in your earlier pics!! We would love to see you wear them (or try to wear them ) at the end of the cycle.
[/color]

[color=white]Yep, actually I was going to chuck a few, one of them being that beige CK t-shirt, but then just as I put it on the chuck out/charity pile, I thought, nah, I better keep just for that very reason of using it to illustrate the growth that has been achieved later on.[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
And as far as dealing with family/friends about the cycle, you could check with Mr.p and the other big boys, I'm sure they have many stories to tell about how they handled it.
[/color]

[color=white]Actually, I had dinner with Mr P last night in Soho and we chatted about all sorts, my background, his, how he got into muscle etc and all about the impact that muscle has on other people. The impact is evident every single day, people do treat you differently. Whilst out in soho, a guy selling the ?big issue? mag said, ?big man, big issue? to Mr Paul, and some guy in the restaurant we were in was exceptionally apologetic, even annoyingly so, and even when we came back to his car, some fight was taking place and by standers turned to him to ask him to help break it up. Hehe, actually, we went to a pub in soho (don?t worry, I had a soft drink) and I thought it was so funny since two guys standing behind me at the bar were staring at me and making comments like ?Oh yes, he definitely has sex appeal? ?he?s very handsome?, since I was with Mr P, I was ignoring them, so naturally they said ?ah, he must be embarrassed and shy?, lol, needless to say, this was a gay pub. I just go anywhere without some thing happening. As you know, I do appear to get quite a bit of attention as it is now, but I know its NOTHING compared to what is coming up once I have a bigger physique. Well, I?m still getting to know these guys, but I know your right, I?m sure they do have a lot of stories from when they delt with it. [/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
...No pics for a month?!?! You just want to see how many of us are going to have our eyes pop out of the socket, don't you? ...you're going to get the doctors bill if I can't put mine back in!
[/color]

[color=white]Hehe, I see your very eager to see my new physique, but I will have to leave awhile since I?m still working on the next version. It should be worth checking out say in 4 weeks time I recon, once the growth really takes hold.[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
Marc. You might be lucky in some ways as you are still relatively new to the whole serious gym game. You were changing rapidly anyhow. For others who have trained for a number of years and then grow alot it is harder to not get the pointing fingers. Also I think what is generally true is you do grow in the "right" places so effectively your physique is almost double emphasised esp in areas that very few people develop - traps, shoulders, back thickness. Hence you get a more pronounced thickness and definition around the upper torso plus thickness in the arms (which alot of people notice in T shirts).
[/color]

[color=white]Thanks mate! Yeah, I hope the roids complement those features, I?m sure they will no end.[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
Be prepared for some blunt questions or remarks. It is surprising how many people think they can spot someone on steroids just because they saw something on a magazine. Also alot of people will think somehow that just taking steroids is the easy way to grow.
[/color]

[color=white]Well I?m ready but for now will deny it to family and local friends until such time as when I?m ready. [/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
I think once you've done a few cycles you will have a pretty unmistakable shape and size/weight. at that point it will be pretty hard to defend or pass off. When people ask you how much you weigh and note that it is a hell of alot for someone of your size e.g. over 200lbs then they do openly wonder.
[/color]

[color=white]Yeah I know, well I?ll have to face it then. It?s not people I?m worried about, it family and close friends. I don?t mind telling the world, that is, to people whom generally don?t know me that I?m taking stuff. But whatever happens, I?ll have to deal with it.[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
As some may have guessed I am about 8 weeks ahead of Mark at the end of my first cycle and I have had alot of comments regarding my new shape/size which I don?t think is that big. But I have gained about 18-20lbs in 7 weeks. Had not realised how that gain is noticeable to untrained observers.
[/color]

[color=white]Yeah, you have done very well. We?ll have to meet up some when again to see how far both of us have progressed in the skin.[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandianGordon
Hey Marco, you gonna take some pics soon?
We're all waiting in antici---pation...
[/color]

[color=white]Hehe, I?m glad your so eager, only, like I say, I?m still sticking to the 3-4weeks time for the release date. The growth has not really kicked in yet, the vascularity has, the strength has, but by the time the next 4 weeks are over, there should be (hopefully) a noticeable change in physique.[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandianGordon
Love reading this thread. I wish I weren't so friggen scared of needles...
Or broke...
[/color]

[color=white]I?m glad you like reading it mate. Like I have said before recently, I enjoy telling you guys what I?m up to and the experiences I?m having, it?s kind of a release for me, whilst at the same time, providing not only a interesting read but also an informative one. At least, that?s how I hope it comes across.[/color]

[color=white]Man, I?m not completely over needles yet, I have to do it lying down really. But if you want something so bad and it stands in your way, trust me, you?ll force yourself, like me, to get over it, or at least be able to bare it long enough to inject 2-5ml?s of liquid into your ass.[/color]

[color=white]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel24242
Hey Marco, I haven?t been on for about two weeks, moved house took a while to get a connection to the net set up again, but somewhere along the line, I missed the part where your coming to Australia!! when when? Let me know you never know I might try and say Hi. At the very least I can tell you a few good places to go to. Anyway just thought I would ask.
Cheers,
Joel.
[/color]

[color=white]Hi mate! I?ll be in Sydney on 30th November this year, but only for 3 days. It?s only three days because I?m on route to New Zealand. Still, I hope to cram in as much activities and sight seeing as possible in those 3 days. So far I?m thinking about climbing the bridge and visiting a zoo and the usual shopping etc. Apart from that, I?m open to suggestions and would love to hear of any recommendations you have.[/color]

[color=white]Thanks for all your posts and contributions as always![/color]

[color=white]Side Effects
Well there are some more noticeable changes taking place. These ones aren?t so bad I guess. I?ve noticed that my hair and nails are growing faster than before. This is obviously do to the combination of roids coupled with a high protein diet. Also, I swear my voice has changed pitch, like ever so slightly lower, you know, like when you come back from the pub and you speak to your mates outside the pub where its quieter and your voice is lower and more huskier due to all the raised voices in the pub, only, mines like it all the time now. Weird! Think it might have something to do with my neck which seems to be continuing to expand.[/color]

[color=white]A surprising extension of help from my trainer
My trainer phoned me at work today, said he?s trying to sort out my diet plan and has been working with a nutritionist to devise a bulking dietary plan for me. I was surprised since I?m not even paying him for it. Guess he wants me to succeed because he wants to use pics and what not of me on his new company website to promote his new personal trainer venture. I?m so chuffed that?s he?s really taking me seriously and wanting me to progress, but I dare say I?ll have to take it with a huge pinch of salt since it may not be ideal for someone on roids, but anyway, we?ll see.[/color]

#305   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2005, 04:16 PM

ottomun6
Uh-oh! It looks like Marco is having trouble with his last reply thread. No doubt his arms and hands have become so muscle-bound that he can't hit the "enter " key!! - try using a pencil on the keys man!!
>UKbeefy, I think for most people it is some type of built-in photograph system that we use to recognize people. If your new muscles don't match up with the last time they saw you, a question mark gets set off in their mind ("he looks different, what is it?") Then they have to say something to find out.
P.S. congrats on packing on 20 lbs of muscle!! got any before/after pics?
  #306   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2005, 04:33 PM

Will get some more pics myself soon. I tried to take some myself but was not happy with the results so will get my training buddy to take some - he like Mark's trainer seems to want to use my changes to show others what he has done.

I think alot of people don't really know how to react because it is not so much that look really muscly but more u just get thicker and bigger in places most people don't eg traps/shoulders and back especially. And maybe they bump into you or notice u don't fit into your clothes very well. I noted 2-3 shirts that I will have to donate to the charity shop. What is annoying is one is one I only bought 3 months ago and wore only once.
  #307   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2005, 10:21 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Cool Damn

Okay, I've lurked on this board for some time. Just though I would say, Marco, following your progress is impressive. Even natural you have made dramatic gains and your demeanor seems to have changed to one of more confidence. If I had known you before all this as a brother or close friend, I would say I was proud of you for this accomplishment. Anyway, DAMN! Can't wait to see what you look like after this first cycle.
  #308   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2005, 01:17 PM
On route to freakdom

Hi guys!

Post Responses

Quote:
Uh-oh! It looks like Marco is having trouble with his last reply thread. No doubt his arms and hands have become so muscle-bound that he can't hit the "enter " key!! - try using a pencil on the keys man!!
LoL! How did you guess i was using pencils to type... Wow your good! Hehe, if only the growth was that rapid.

Quote:
P.S. congrats on packing on 20 lbs of muscle!! got any before/after pics?
Yes Brain! Lets see some pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkBeefy
I noted 2-3 shirts that I will have to donate to the charity shop. What is annoying is one is one I only bought 3 months ago and wore only once.
Do you know, I get the feeling the same is about to happen to me, that not only finding shirts being tighter than usual, but also the fact that recently bought shirts will become un-wearable! But we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero1000
Okay, I've lurked on this board for some time. Just though I would say, Marco, following your progress is impressive. Even natural you have made dramatic gains and your demeanor seems to have changed to one of more confidence. If I had known you before all this as a brother or close friend, I would say I was proud of you for this accomplishment. Anyway, DAMN! Can't wait to see what you look like after this first cycle..
Hi hero1000, Firstly, thankyou for de-lurking and using your first post her. Glad i made an impression. It's really inpsires me that quite a few of you have been impacted so much to choose this thread of which to de-lurk. Thanks for the complements, but i can asure you, you've seen NOTHING yet! The new version of my body is developing well at the moment... and yes! it would appear that the more muscle i get, the more confident i get too. It still ballfes me how mure support i get from you guys, and now from those guys i have met and meet in London, its just like Wow! Obviously I gotta make sure i don't get too confident as in cocky. Guess a bit is ok at the right time.

Thanks as always guys!

Humm, What do you think of my new cup size?...
Ok, got a bit of interesting one here. My nipples now hurt ever so slightly, and i swear there are two very small lumps underneth them that were not there before. Anyway, those experienced or knowledgable of steroids will of course recognise this as an early sign of gyno developing, otherwise known as "bitch tits". Its nothing right now, you can't see anything just be looking at it, although you can feel it and to me they do kinda itch a bit and hurt ever so slightly. The cause of this is due to the some of the roids converting into estrogen, which in turn begins to cause this tupe of effect. Obviously, I have taken immediate action with the aid of Tamoxifen, or arguably, more commonly known as Nolvadex. I'm only taking one 20mg pill a day at the moment and hope that this will stop the conversion. So i am told this should actually reverse the recent effects of hard tissue and the slight pain once in full swing. This of course is a horrible side effect to have. No guy wants to have tits! unless of course they want to make a sex change easier without surgery... hehe. Anyway, the good news is, this confirms that the roids MUST be real to have caused this effect on me so soon.

"I think your getting bigger..."
I was in the gym today, doing my usual back and triceps. I told me all about the new dietary plan which this nutrionist prepared for me. This was done free for me because both my trainer and her want to gain first hand experience of deeling with different types of dietary requirements, so in my case, a mass diet for building muscle. Also, my trainer said he wants to help a lot because hes kinda using me to gain knowledge through practice for those whom want to build muscle once his company gets into full swing. Needless to say, not many people are into body building in my home town.

Also, today he mentioned that he recons i'm getting bigger. Now my trainer would not have said that if he did not believe it. He tells it likes it is. Anyway, the moment he said it, I was like, omg, hope he does not think im roiding... hope he does not say anything. As we worked out today he made a lot of surprised comments as i was able to lift a lot more weight than usual. I have a deep suspision its only a matter of time until i really really look bigger, like Brain (UKBeefy), and he asks the big question. Frankly i have no idea whether i'll confess or not. It's difficult confessing in my home town if it got somehow leaked back to friends and family. Was weird actually, there was this other guy bloody watching me lift... not that i mind (kinda like it ), but he was just staring for ages! Anyway, my trainer is off for two weeks on holiday, so, i recon byt eh time he comes back, i'm definetly going to be looking noticably bigger... (oh shit!... lol... oh fuck it! who careS! ).

Actually, Mr P said I oughta be thinking about training at a hard core gym, like where all the competative body builders go, It's just that, i don't think i have the confidence just yet, i don't think i'm big enough yet. I know i would initally feel intimidated, but i guess he's right. If i wanna do this and take it all the way, i best think about working out in the right place, a place where I can train beyond what my local gym can offer. Let's see how this cycle goes and see what i look like at the end of the cycle...

Take care all, and thanks for reading! Be sure to keep pumping hard on your work outs y'all!

Your growing roid boy!

Marc

#309   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2005, 02:03 PM
On route to freakdom

Lol! look at the gramatical misstakes in that post. Sorry guys, really must try to read it a few times before sumitting. The worst misstakes i make is with negation or when i thinking so much about what i want to write, my fingers just can't keep up and i skip words, or use completely the wrong ones! lol

The Roid Plan
Anyway, I just thought i'd add one last section on from the last post detailing what chemicals im currently pumping in my ass. Bascially Mr P and a fellow body builder who helps proffessional competative body builders in london have devised the following roid plan for me;

Week 1 - 10 (Might extend to 12 weeks +, see how i react)
Wednesday: 1ml Primo [100mg/ml], 2ml Deca200 [100mg/1ml], 2ml Ganabol [50mg/1ml?] (5ml per injection total)

Saturday: 1ml Primo, 2ml Ganabol (3ml Total)

Also, im taking 6 liv52 tabs per day (3 in the morning, and 3 in the evening), as well as, 1 50mg Anadrol 50 tab per day for 3 weeks.

We actually re-started the roid cycle with the new stuff as of wednesday (just gone). The reason for this is because bascially my spots are so bad on my back at the moment, which apparently is due to the over whelming amount of test in my system and I have been told that since im 24 i already have enough test naturally so don't really require the added boost just yet since it is causing this side effect anyway. Also I have been told that the spots are likely to be an indication that my liver is taking some strain and maybe malfunctioning, so anyway, the liv52 tabs will help get my liver back in order, and since the above cycle does not include any test, the spots should receed quickly whilst at the same time promoting rapid growth. I obviously can still use the cypionate later on if i want.

Right well, the Ganabol is of course equipose, but is different stuff than what i was taking before. It makes me laugh just looking at the bottle, knowing that its intended for dogs, horses and cows lol! Man, it makes me feel like a lump of meat! Deca of course is just a standard and very well known and used steroid, extremely popular.

Right, so thats it for now. Restarted the cycle, weight is basically up to 160lbs now so thats good! So lets see whats happens!

Marc

#310   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2005, 02:35 PM

glammaman2000
While in Sydney...

...be sure to go to Darling Harbor.The Sydney Aquarium is there&it's AMAZING!There's also a beautiful Chinese Garden;the outdoor cafes near the Convention Center make for great people watching&there's a sensational club called"Home"!(I don't know if they have a specific gay night.You'll have to ask the locals)It's a wonderful place.You're going to have a great time!
  #311   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2005, 03:38 PM

MuscleMage
I hope you haven't forgotten to take a few pictures for us from time to time.
  #312   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2005, 05:33 AM

Marc that is quite a cycle you're on for the first time. 5ml injections on one day is quite a bit. Makes my 2ml Deca once a week seem plenty.

Sorry to hear you are getting gyno - think steering clear of test is a wise one.
  #313   Add to buffnav214's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2005, 09:01 PM

buffnav214 is on a distinguished road
Maybe im being a pessimist but it kind of seems like youre a guinea pig for all this stuff.
  #314   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2005, 05:45 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi Guys!

Post Responses

Glamm>> Thanks for the suggestions. I am currently compiling a list of possible activities and places to see whilst i'm there so, i'll be sure to check those out. I don't think i'll be going to any clubs whilst im out there, as much as i'd like to, it's hardly the right venue for my mother lol. I know i could just go off and do my own thing, but she suffers from a lack of confidence and, like i said before, this holiday is really about her, not me. So, kinda going to show her a really great time. She may never get an opportunity like this again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
I hope you haven't forgotten to take a few pictures for us from time to time.
Well, I have not taken any yet. Kinda don't think much has happened in the way of the body actually growing and changing in size. Its happening im sure, but i'll leave it say 3-4 weeks and take some then. But, don't worry, I will keep you guys updated with visual content periodically.

Quote:
Marc that is quite a cycle you're on for the first time. 5ml injections on one day is quite a bit. Makes my 2ml Deca once a week seem plenty.
Yup, you know what 2ml's looks like in a syringe, 5mls is just scary! But, one has to do what one has to do!

Quote:
Makes my 2ml Deca once a week seem plenty.
Well, thats a matter of perspective. As you know, this is not an exact science, sure we know they work, and can find information on average dossages etc, but it much more difficult to say what will work well for any given person, what dosages they should use, and what combinations of steriods will work best. In the main, it's an trial and error basis, but, like you have said to me before, one tends to take more notice of information coming from those whom look that part through there own experiences using this stuff. So, this is the cycle i have been recommended by Mr P and his fellow body builder mate which, like i said before, also advises professional competetive body builders. So, I have complete faith in whats been advised, hell, we'll soon know won't we.

As for the dossage, yeah, it does seem a lot, i guess, but, although controversal, its also a know fact that since your receptor sites are like virgins to roids, they will repsond extra specially well on the first time. So, on one hand, one could say, start easy, get the most out of it, then increase dossages and chemicals, and on the other, lets hit them hard the first time and watch those muscles explode in size! Guess, we're going for the second. However, although its a lot of juice, if you look at the amount of mg's going in, its not all that much. It's 450mg on Wednesay and 250mg on Saturday, thus only 700mg total of roids per week. As I hear, anything from 1000mg upwards is when its starting to get serious. Having said that, we might make both the weekly injections 5ml's, in other words, both injects having deca, and thus the total would be 900mg/week.

Quote:
Sorry to hear you are getting gyno - think steering clear of test is a wise one.
Yeah, I was advised to saty clear of test for awhile, we might add that back in later depending on how the spots are doing. So far they appear to be going down, so the liv 52 and no test appears to be working its magic. The gyno also is less painful today and much less itchy, so i think its only a matter of time before that will be completely gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffnav214
Maybe im being a pessimist but it kind of seems like youre a guinea pig for all this stuff.
No i don't think i am at all. Mr P uses the same stuff, I've seen it, and i'm sure almost all of his mates are using the same kinda stuff too. I have complete faith in what he's advised me to use. Like I say, its only a matter of time before we'll know either way.

Thanks for your posts guys!

Take care

Marc

#315   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2005, 06:53 AM

ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
.... I don't think i'll be going to any clubs whilst im out there, as much as i'd like to, it's hardly the right venue for my mother lol. I know i could just go off and do my own thing, but she suffers from a lack of confidence and, like i said before, this holiday is really about her, not me. So, kinda going to show her a really great time. She may never get an opportunity like this again.
This reaffirms my opinion, any guy that is looking out for his mother's well being is definitely a good man and good son. -Yup, we just might have that musclebound Prime minister here, or maybe you could immigrate to the U.S. and beat Arnold Schwarzenegger to the President's position .
Anyway, you should be proud of the progress you have already made, in just over a year and a half, you have packed on 30 lbs of muscle. And now you are just getting started on a cycle with an experienced bodybuilder to oversee your growth. Damn, 160 lbs at 5'6"? when I was your age, I was 130 lbs at 5'8"!! you are definitely going to be a tank!
Oh yeah, before I forget, I never got an answer about saving your clothes from the early pics, (the muscle-bound fingers incident ) do you still have them?
  #316   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2005, 07:51 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
This reaffirms my opinion, any guy that is looking out for his mother's well being is definitely a good man and good son.
Ah, thanks ottomun! Yeah, my mother and I are very close. It's kinda sad really,

Quote:
-Yup, we just might have that musclebound Prime minister here, or maybe you could immigrate to the U.S. and beat Arnold Schwarzenegger to the President's position .
LoL! yeah right! ... I might still immigrate though.

Quote:
Anyway, you should be proud of the progress you have already made, in just over a year and a half, you have packed on 30 lbs of muscle.
Thats probably the most poignent thing here, its not a year and half, I have only been lifting since late september 2004. so coming up to 11 months i guess, not a year and a half. So yeah, 30lbs in just under 11 months. Thats why a lot of people on here (as can be seen a few pages back) think me roiding is somewhat premature since i do grow well (as it would appear) without them, but i'm too eager, if i grow that well with out them, just think how well im going to grow with them

Quote:
And now you are just getting started on a cycle with an experienced bodybuilder to oversee your growth. Damn, 160 lbs at 5'6"? when I was your age, I was 130 lbs at 5'8"!! you are definitely going to be a tank!
Hehe, I wanna be a tank! badly! Yep I sure do have all the right support now, experienced body builders, personal trainer, and a nutritionist on the case, there just no excuse not to have added some serious mass by the time the cycle is over.

Quote:
Oh yeah, before I forget, I never got an answer about saving your clothes from the early pics, (the muscle-bound fingers incident ) do you still have them?
Oh is that what you were referring to, I was not sure. Actually, I did respond to it, see post 304 above and scroll down to your alias under "post responses", you'll find it there. You should know me by now, if anyone makes the time to add a comment to this thread, I will return with a personal reply, although, not always timely, granted. Anyway, result was, Yes, i did keep the clothes used in the earlier pics, just have problems getting in to them now lol.

Thanks mate!

Marc

#317   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2005, 07:59 PM

glammaman2000
UKmonster!!!

Dearest sugarlips!Just a word of caution.When you get to the point that you are taking more drugs to counteract the side-effects of the drugs that you are taking to create an"effect"than you are for the original"effect";it may be time to re-evaluate.Just a thought.Still highly reccommend the Sydney Aquarium&Chinese Garden.Hope you&your Mum have a great time!g.
  #318   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2005, 07:13 AM

ethernet_jock
hmmm

more and more drugs to counteract other drugs so that you can keep taking the drugs to attain the originally desired effect before you ever took the drugs to begin with.

call me silly - but having spent some time on "the street" as a kid... sounds a hell of a lot like the beginning of a destructive/addictive cycle to me. Of course - my reference of this is to heroine, meth, coke, and crack addicts.

Of course - then there was my very good friend who was addicted to pain killers and eventually shot his own head off about 3 years ago. but hey - what do I know about drugs..

Marc.... consider shortening this very first cycle to 6 or 8 weeks.... just consider it. You can always go on another cycle later. Liver spots are not good.... when you orignially said "spots" I thought you were making an odd sort-of UK reference to pimples.

Is it "ok" with you if it takes killing you to become a "tank"?
  #319   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2005, 08:56 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi People!

Post Responses

Quote:
Dearest sugarlips!Just a word of caution.When you get to the point that you are taking more drugs to counteract the side-effects of the drugs that you are taking to create an"effect"than you are for the original"effect";it may be time to re-evaluate.
Yeah, if i do get to a point whereby, like you say, i'm taking more drugs to counteract the negative side effects of the stuff im taking, then yes, i will revaluate. But, all im taking right now is Nolvadex, and some liv52 pills which are herbal anyway, so don't count. Thus i'm not at the moment taking more drugs than the cycle ones. Thanks for your concern anyway.

Quote:
Just a thought.Still highly reccommend the Sydney Aquarium&Chinese Garden.Hope you&your Mum have a great time!g.
Yeah, i'll bear that in mind, thank you again. I'm sure my mother will like if she can go. At the moment she found out today that the pain she has been experiencing for months is due to some problem with her kineys and something else, so it looks like shes going to have to have an operation some time soon and therefore will proably will not be able to go. But, we obviously hope the best. Although i could still go myself, and proably find a mate to go with me, like i have said before, this holiday is about her, not me, so i'll postpone it so that she can come along as orginally planned. There is a slim chance things can still go ahead as planned, so i hope for the best.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
more and more drugs to counteract other drugs so that you can keep taking the drugs to attain the originally desired effect before you ever took the drugs to begin with.
Let be honest here, the only way im going to get to freak status by the time i'm say 26/27, is if i do steroids. You can read any steroid article on the web and you will find that there is Nolvadex suggested if one starts to get itchy tits (the early signs of gyno). Like i say, im taking one 20mg pill with 700mg of roids a week, so, as you can see, im NOT taking more drugs to counteract negative side effects. In my case, i don't need to. So far the spots (zitts) on my chest have almost completely cleared now, and the ones on my back are receeding well. This of course is due to cutting out the test for awhile, although, i hope to start that again soon, and liv52, which is herbal stuff, so all good stuff.

Quote:
Marc.... consider shortening this very first cycle to 6 or 8 weeks.... just consider it. You can always go on another cycle later.
There is nothing to consider, the spots and the gyno are all known possible side effects. The roids are working now, the fact that i started getting the very early signs of gyno means this stuff is working really well. So far the gyno is going away fast, and, like i say, the spots are going down as well, so its all good. Strength is going up and up and i'm still getting comments from various people about myself looking bigger, so its all good news. I will therefore, continue as planned, and if anything, extend the cycle to 12 weeks. I'm not stupid though, if things really do start going bad, i'll be the first to terminate the cycle. But otherwise, I am sure i will continue to roid for years if this stuff produces good results.

Quote:
Liver spots are not good.... when you orignially said "spots" I thought you were making an odd sort-of UK reference to pimples..
Yeah, they are zitts, mainly on the back, nothing to do with the liver directly so i think, although, i have been told that get an out burst of spots, apart from too much test, could also be an indiction of liver malfunction. But thats all in hand now witht he liv52 pills. But you must bear in mind that many many different things have spot out bursts as a symptom, so who knows, my liver could be completely fine. I'm sure not in any pain what-so-ever. If anything, i'm feeling great at the moment, apart from a few family issues, put thats another story.

Quote:
Is it "ok" with you if it takes killing you to become a "tank"?
No, whats the point in working damn hard to build lots of muscle, and then you die! nothing! Of course i wanna live, and strut up and down streets, and what not, thats what its all about. However, you have to remember, i want this REALLLLLLL bad! And i, as you know, am willing to take roids to achieve it. I WILL get there, and I WON'T die in the process. Trust me! I have enough support now from guys that have been roiding for years to know that a) I can achieve my goal and more, and b) that i won't die in the process.

Thanks for your concern guys!

Marc

#320   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2005, 10:50 AM

ethernet_jock
That was some much needed clarification... and I'm glad to hear it!!

Thank you for not taking it PERSONALLY.

You're right, that's about the only way you'll get to "tank" by 26/27. Good luck again, and as always!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options