The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.79 average. Display Modes
  #481   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 03:23 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
p.s.

Hope you don't mind;but sometimes your mistakes are just so cool!When I called up the video;it was labeled"MACRO"ukmus!(Coming soon;"ULTRA-MEGA-MACRO-UKMUS!")
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #482   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 11:02 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Marco. Uh, like wow. That sound you heard was the sound of my jaw dropping and shattering on the ground.

You owe me a new laptop dude. I did a spit take!

(Actually kidding, but holy wow...)

Thank you so much for the curling weights ... I can die happy now..

And what are the new stats dude?
  #483   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 01:48 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louroz
That the best film I have seen all year! BRAVO! Standing Ovation! ... You might want to enter that into a short film festival!
Hehe, I'm glad you liked it, although i somewhat doubt it was the best film you have seen this year, unless of course, the films being run in Toronto are rubbish, in which case, maybe this is As for entering it into a short film festival, I don't think so!

Quote:
You should also think of selling this "music video" to the artist in the background music you used. I think it would be a huge hit! Hehehe.
Lol, yeah right

Quote:
I love the day and night shots timed to the music! You have def made HUGE progress!!! Those biceps, chest and legs OH MY! And those posers! Oh my god! WOW!
Yeah, I was just getting to grips with my video editor so thought i would try and time some of the transitions the music. Thanks for the complements. Yeah the posers were porfessionally made my MuscleBaz. (thanks again buddy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
disco music?
Firstly, don't get the impression its like my favorite song or kinda genre. I used this song because its one of that are played in the clubs here all the time. Yes, the gay muscle scene of the UK is stuck on disco music lol Mindyou, as long as it has a beat, we are ok.

Quote:
The white vest (vest? must be a brit thing ) looks really hot, and if definitely shows how much your pecs are growing.
Yeah, that white sleavless shirt/vest thingy, is what i usually wear to the clubs. It always seems to attract some attention

Quote:
You might also try black (like the posing briefs) to contrast your skin tone and think about armbands (leather) to show off your growing guns and delts. I'm sure that will get you lots more attention.
I think thats a good idea. I'll see if i can find one. As for the leather arm bands... not sure im ready for leather just yet lol ... or ever to be honest... I'm not into leather. Mind you, i'm an open minded kinda guy

Quote:
Nice video, but remember that comment about being a tease? It was an understatement
Hehe, yep, I'm just one big tease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
Can see what u mean about ur nipples and wanting to get the existing gyno removed
To be honest, it was there before, but its not too bad. I recon if I keep growing the pecs, which i will anyway, the gyno wont be so obvious as the nipples push down and to the sides.

Quote:
I think actually your legs are now your best feature. Given so many guys neglect or fail to build much in the leg dept you should be pleased with the great shape to your thighs.
Well, the legs were always were my best feature. Although, obviously, i'm trying to boost the upper body now and bring that into line.

Quote:
Love that single bed set up...wait a few more years and you could sell it as retro chic!
Well, some of us can't afford a double bed. Anyway, I applogise for the state of this room. Yes, its my bed room. But it is just that, a place were i sleep, of and pose lol This room is used as a storage area as well. I basically only sleep in there since I all my stuff is in the office (the room with the world map). All the furniture is all hand me down stuff (not my style), just, I can't be bothered to go and buy new stuff if i am not going to be around next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkmuscle
Put Chippendales on speed-dial, buddy...
Yeah, I agree with Scott (Corwin), what type of advice is this? Perhaps hulk is suggesting/insinuating I should perhaps join the Chippendales, or perhaps, watch them to pick up stripping techniques... lol

Quote:
(Marc, we'll explain it to you later...)
Yep, the peom thing means nothing to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
Arms have definitely come up!Posing is much better
Good, glad you noticed, they sure have come along measurement wise. And i'm glad you think the posing has improved. In 2 years time, assuming i am big enough and look good enough to compete, this will be most helpful.

Quote:
Could be an illusion, but your waist looks smaller.Gives the appearance of a much taller guy.
hehe, nah, i dont think my waist is smaller, its my lats and shoulders, think they are bigger. Mind you, i'll measure the waist line tonight and see. But i'm glad it makes you think i look taller

Quote:
Poser looks GREAT.
Yep, its all MuscleBaz's work (can't thank you enough, well you made them so well and for F.O.C).

Quote:
What are you using for grease,Vaseline?Try mineral oil(don't get it on the sheets).
Humm, actually, I did not use anything for grease. That was just my normal skin. As for the Vasline... yeah, i realised aftre i had shot all the video clips that there was a pot on the side table beside the bed, but i stress that this is used for nothing sinister. It's starting to get colder and my lips chaff so, that what its for. I should have moved it, ah well lol

Quote:
Hope you don't mind;but sometimes your mistakes are just so cool!When I called up the video;it was labeled"MACRO"ukmus!
Opps! Sometimes i type so god dame fast i make silly mistakes. Oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGordon
And what are the new stats dude?!
The states are coming soon. I have the biostat test today, and when i get home i'll measure everything then post the main info for this phase.

End of Post
Well, thanks for all the comments guys. I'm glad you liked it. Although, i'm clearly going to have to work harder to bring some more special for the phase 6 update (7+ weeks time). I do realise that being frank, that what has been achieved here could all have been achieved without roids. Mind you, I hope i've achieved what i have achieved recently faster than i would have if i stayed natrual. The thing is we'll never know. But, I'm just getting started on this cycle and still have 7+ weeks left, also, one has to bear in mind my digestion system has not been up to scratch. Actually, on that note, as you know, I have cut back on all shakes and have actually dropped the taking of many of the other supplements in a bid to get this digestion system up to scratch. I started taking Syntol and Actimel on friday. So far my I have had severe diarrhea, over the weekend and today. However, i dont think this is a result of anything im taking since my mother has it and also one of my work colleagues. Anyway, the weird thing is, I actually am feeling more alert dispite this and fell like i have more energy. Also the spots seem to be receeding even faster and the horrible bruise on my right forearm where my doctor took some blood appears to have receeded a lot faster over the last three days. So is this all a coincidence, or is my digestion system on the mend... who knows. But, i am hopeing this will all lead to even more rapid growth.

Ok, more info coming soon on Phase 5, then we can move onto phase 6. Now phase 6, assuming i've fixed the digestion system should bring some more noticable growth. The end of phase 6, will co-inside with the end of the cycle, so about 7+ weeks from now. I'll let you know on the date nearer the time. Oviously at some point i am hopeing to go over what can naturally be achieved without "stuff". But i have a long way to go yet. Next year should be much more interesting.

Thanks for reading,

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #484   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
I think thats a good idea. I'll see if i can find one. As for the leather arm bands... not sure im ready for leather just yet lol ... or ever to be honest... I'm not into leather. Mind you, i'm an open minded kinda guy
while some would disagree, you can do it as a fashion statement to assert your dominant personality

Quote:
Hehe, yep, I'm just one big tease.

Yeah, I agree with Scott (Corwin), what type of advice is this? Perhaps hulk is suggesting/insinuating I should perhaps join the Chippendales, or perhaps, watch them to pick up stripping techniques... lol

Yep, the peom thing means nothing to me...
I think we are both teasing you back (and me teasing/taunting Mr. Hulk). The poem isn't -- it is a show tune from Gypsy. It is sung by Burlesque strippers about how to be a success in the business (ya gotta have a gimmick...). Of course your gimmick is muscle, or so it seems

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #485   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 09:43 AM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Meant the Chippendales reference purely as a compliment, boys.

Keep practicing the posing anyway, because it does teach you how to better isolate the individual muscle groups.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #486   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 11:18 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
wow... uhhh

I hate to encourage you in the path that I dislike... but...

yeah - I'd say it's working Marc.... working very very well...

What happened to that skinny little english kid that used to come around here? There's some HUGE ass hot muscle dude that stole his name!!
  #487   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 06:46 PM

glammaman2000
another tip,...

...If your waist isn't getting smaller;you're DEFINITELY getting broader!If you sleep on your side,you may need an extra pillow.I was going to point out what you've already acknowledged:there's no way to know if you could have achieved this without the'roids.As a young man,already full of natural testosterone&growth hormone;highly motivated&working out like an ANIMAL;I think your results are impressive;but nYot outside the realm of what you could do naturally.You had already shown terrific potential.Cell breakdown&repair;cell division can only be sped up so much.I was quite large after 3yrs.of training;then it just stopped.The"stuff"is supposed to push you PAST your natural limitations;not speed things up.If your friends disagree,maybe they don't know what they could have done without the juice either?
  #488   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Muscle Czar

the impatience of youth

Quote:
As a young man,already full of natural testosterone&growth hormone;highly motivated&working out like an ANIMAL;I think your results are impressive;but nYot outside the realm of what you could do naturally.You had already shown terrific potential.Cell breakdown&repair;cell division can only be sped up so much.I was quite large after 3yrs.of training;then it just stopped.The"stuff"is supposed to push you PAST your natural limitations;not speed things up.If your friends disagree,maybe they don't know what they could have done without the juice either?
Young men are fitter to invent, than to judge; fitter for execution than for counsel; and fitter for new projects than settled business; ... Young men, in the conduct and manage of actions, embrace more than they can hold; stir more than they can quiet; fly to the end, without consideration of the means and the degrees; pursue some few principles which they have chanced upon absurdly; care not to innovate, which draws unknown inconveniences; use extreme remedies at first; and that, which doubleth all errors, will not acknowledge or retract them, like an unruly horse, that will neither stop nor turn. Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success. -- Francis Bacon, of age and youth essay 42

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #489   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 08:24 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing how much bigger Marco can get on this first stage.

Great job dude.
  #490   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 08:58 PM

glammaman2000
Being an old fart,...

...I agree totally with Corwin's post.&I stand firm with mine.We're all into both the fantasy&reality of muscle.Thing is;Marco's body is a very REAL thing.It's supposed to last a lifetime.He seems a sweetheart&I think we've all come to care about him.&many others have been inspired by his journal.Tolerance levels for'roids,etc.vary wildly.As a proud gay man;I'd hate to think ANYONE was led astray because a bunch of horny dudes were screaming,"GET BIG FOR MEEEE!!",to an impressionable guy.I've had my own experiences with'roids.Any careful reading of Marco's posts will show that he was getting side-effects before he was getting"effects".What's wrong with this picture?I've known guys who started taking juice THE FIRST DAY THEY WORKED OUT!The same gut asked me if it was OK to take juice&NOT WORK OUT!(He liked what it did to his face)If we're a community,we have to care about each other.&if I have to be Mr.Buzzkill,so be it.Ban me,if you don't like it.g.
  #491   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2005, 09:05 PM

glammaman2000
p.s.

Have you ever heard Ronnie Coleman speak?He's no mental giant.
  #492   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 12:55 AM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Dude, Marco, there's no doubts about it- you've changed. You're seriously buff now. You looked athletic before, but now you've put on an incredible amount of mass for 2 months. Its unreal, actually.

Crazy progress man, you're one big step closer to becoming a total bodybuilder.

wow, really, wow.
  #493   Add to ukbuilt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 02:58 AM

ukbuilt is on a distinguished road
HEY MARCO- Excellent video -can tell you really went to some trouble to record it. Ok- guys- having seen Marco in the flesh in the past couple of weeks, I have to report that if anything Marco looks bigger in real life than on the video
Marco- looking forward to this Sunday. There are 4 of my Bodybuilder friends who you have not met yet who are really keen to meet you- maybe wear those posers- not that anyone is going to see them (except maybe me)!!
It will be interesting to read your after event report on here next week- maybe ill do the same and we can compare reports- This is definately an 'A list' circuit party occasion- more so than the other parties that you have been to, so i will be interested to hear your comments.
My apologies for using the "A list" description to any guys who detest that type of thing- I know there are mixed views on clubbing terminology!
  #494   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
...I agree totally with Corwin's post.&I stand firm with mine.
Check out my quote, and you're buying the pizza...

Quote:
We're all into both the fantasy&reality of muscle.Thing is;Marco's body is a very REAL thing.It's supposed to last a lifetime.He seems a sweetheart&I think we've all come to care about him.&many others have been inspired by his journal.Tolerance levels for'roids,etc.vary wildly.As a proud gay man;I'd hate to think ANYONE was led astray because a bunch of horny dudes were screaming,"GET BIG FOR MEEEE!!",to an impressionable guy.
I think Marc has made it clear that he is doing this for himself. You're right that many here are excited by his growth, but I doubt any of us are hoping he harms his health simply to please us. He seems to be taking the risks fairly seriously, and has been honest with his health care provider about what he is doing. All of these are good things.

Quote:
I've had my own experiences with'roids.Any careful reading of Marco's posts will show that he was getting side-effects before he was getting"effects".What's wrong with this picture?I've known guys who started taking juice THE FIRST DAY THEY WORKED OUT!The same gut asked me if it was OK to take juice&NOT WORK OUT!(He liked what it did to his face)If we're a community,we have to care about each other.&if I have to be Mr.Buzzkill,so be it.Ban me,if you don't like it.g.
A lot of us care about Marc, and realize he is going through a lot right now. It is his choice whose guidance to accept, and whether to accept any guidance at all.

#495   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 12:03 PM
On route to freakdom

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. I have been ill what with very sever diarhhia. Anyway, more on that in a moment...

Post Responses

Quote:
you can do it as a fashion statement to assert your dominant personality
Hehe, so you recon i have a dominant personality hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin & Hulkmuscle
Quote:
I think we are both teasing you back
Quote:
Meant the Chippendales reference purely as a compliment, boys.
Ah i see. Well, thanks Hulk. Don't be thinking i'll be stripping at the end of very phase now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethernet_Jock
I hate to encourage you in the path that I dislike... but...yeah - I'd say it's working Marc.... working very very well...
Well, I know you and a lot of guys here DO NOT approve of aid being used but I recon I have it covered what with my doctor montioring me, and being adviced by experienced body builders. Just sit back, and enjoy the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glammaman2000
If your waist isn't getting smaller;you're DEFINITELY getting broader!
Actually, my waist line has gotten bigger, 30.5-31"~, so, yeah, i'd like to think i've gotten broader.
Quote:
If you sleep on your side,you may need an extra pillow.
Ironically, yeah, seom months back i always have to lay my head on a pillow, and usually two stacked at that, since otherwise its uncomfortable.

Quote:
I was going to point out what you've already acknowledged:there's no way to know if you could have achieved this without the'roids.As a young an,already full of natural testosterone&growth hormone;highly motivated&working out like an ANIMAL;I think your results are impressive;but nYot outside the realm of what you could do naturally.
Yeah, there is no way of telling. And I recon your right, that i definetly could have achieved what i have so far today naturally, however, I think i've gotten there faster as a result of using an aid, and will continue to stack more and more muscle on until i reach and step over the point of what i could have reached naturally. Of course, what that point is, one will never know, but who cares, so long as i reach a size and look that i am happy with. I mean i don't think i look too bad right now, but its not the look i'm after. Buff, no, not for me. I want to achieve the body builder look and will do anything to achieve that, of which, you already know.

Quote:
"stuff"is supposed to push you PAST your natural limitations;not speed things up.
Well, according to all the info, papers, and people i have spoekn to, indeed it will push you over your limit, however, it most certainly will speed things up. Otherwise, if it didn't, why would one bother taking them and risking ones health. One has to be getting something out of it.

Quote:
If your friends disagree,maybe they don't know what they could have done without the juice either?
Lets be honest here, once you've taken stuff, you'll never know what you could have achieved naturally. Obviously, one can stop taking them and theoretically go back to being natural. But part of your gains will obviously have been achieved through the use of roids and therefore, again, you'll never know how much you could have achieved naturally. I am happy continuing in the direction i have chosen but am taking extreme causion.

Quote:
Thing is;Marco's body is a very REAL thing.It's supposed to last a lifetime.
I have complete faith in what im doing and believe i will live a good life to my genetic set max age. Like i've said before, one has to remember that all steroids were made for medical use, not for body builders. Like people suffering from muscle wasting diseases, People with HIV etc, children with ab-normally slow growth etc, so surely, although causion is taken and should be used when administering it to those patients, don't you think the doctors have engineered the stuff so that the patients will live a good life to their genetic max set limit... This of cause is just a theory of mine, but i'm confident it will all be fine.

Quote:
He seems a sweetheart&I think we've all come to care about him.&many others have been inspired by his journal.Tolerance levels for'roids,etc.vary wildly.As a proud gay man;I'd hate to think ANYONE was led astray because a bunch of horny dudes were screaming,"GET BIG FOR MEEEE!!",to an impressionable guy.I've had my own experiences with'roids.
Thanks. Honestly, the choice to use steroids is ALL MINE. At the end of the day, from the very first injection with the guy whom sponsored me, I had the choice right then to leave without being injected, and i chose to give my concent to be injected. So, like i say, its all my own choice. I know you guys are enjoying the ride with me, and I will deliver a huge me, but i will do it as safely as i can. If anything serious starts to happen, like i have said before, i will terminate the steroids straight way regardless. However, I recon I would have gone down this route even if i was not so involved with this website or any website or group for that matter.

I know you did not get on with roids. Perhaps they were fake. But anyway, I KNOW they are working for me. Arguably not as fast i would like them to, but one has to remember a) they affect us all differently, some people literally gain weight very quickly, obviously I don't, but i do gain lean muscle in a steady fashion so it would appear. b) I've had problems with my digestion system for months, just kinda ignored it. So now, as you know, i've stopped taking all shakes and have changed the diet etc for phase 6. So if i've gained muscle with a shitty digestion system, just think what will happen once its fully back online!!... only time will tell...
Quote:
Any careful reading of Marco's posts will show that he was getting side-effects before he was getting"effects".What's wrong with this picture?I've known guys who started taking juice THE FIRST DAY THEY WORKED OUT!The same gut asked me if it was OK to take juice&NOT WORK OUT!(He liked what it did to his face)If we're a community,we have to care about each other.&if I have to be Mr.Buzzkill,so be it.Ban me,if you don't like it.g.
Well, taking stuff from day one i think is a little silly. YOu know its only recently that i started taking the stuff once i had already gained a lot with out them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrix
Crazy progress man, you're one big step closer to becoming a total bodybuilder.
Thanks Garrix. I'm getting there and theres no way i'm stopping until achieve that body builder look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBuilt
HEY MARCO- Excellent video -can tell you really went to some trouble to record it. Ok- guys- having seen Marco in the flesh in the past couple of weeks, I have to report that if anything Marco looks bigger in real life than on the video
Hey Mr P! Yeah, spent a little time on the video, well, i had to show them how i was getting on

I'm glad you think i look bigger in person Video's can be deceiving.

Quote:
Marco- looking forward to this Sunday. There are 4 of my Bodybuilder friends who you have not met yet who are really keen to meet you- maybe wear those posers- not that anyone is going to see them (except maybe me)!!
It will be interesting to read your after event report on here next week- maybe ill do the same and we can compare reports- This is definately an 'A list' circuit party occasion- more so than the other parties that you have been to, so i will be interested to hear your comments.
Excellent! I am REALLY looking forward to this Sunday too. I'm sure, by the sounds of it, it will no doubt be the most intense experience yet. Cool, I definetly am looking forward to meeting more of your body builder mates.
Humm, you want to see me in my posers up close and personal hey humm, I might bring those along then for you

Yeah, would be interesting if you wrote a write up too, that way these guys will get different perspectives on what happened as the events unfolded.
Quote:
My apologies for using the "A list" description to any guys who detest that type of thing- I know there are mixed views on clubbing terminology!
No need to apologise, although, i guess i should explain the term for those that have never heard of it (since one person has already questioned it); The term 'A-List', and correct me Mr P if im wrong, is a term used to describe a group of people that are good looking and/or have good looking bodies and are a cut above the rest/average visually.

Quote:
A lot of us care about Marc, and realize he is going through a lot right now. It is his choice whose guidance to accept, and whether to accept any guidance at all.
Can't believe you guys care so much, still stoked about that. I have made my bed, and now I have and will lay in it.

Moving On...
Right, thanks for all your comments. And boy was there a lot to get through But, don't worry, I like recieving them so keep them coming assuming you wanna participate. And for our lurkers out there, if you don't wanna post publically, then you can always PM me, or if your a guest and not a member, then you can email me at [email protected].

I'm so glad that you guys have spotted some growth. Mr P has said i've changed, but like all us whom are building our bodies up, its SOOO hard to see it yourself. So this confirms what Mr P said to me, not that i did not believe you Mr P, but you know what i mean. I of course am monitoring Mr P's growth and changes too. I do hope you believe me when i say you've changed!

Mini Update
Ok, I'm not going to report any figures or measurements until friday. The reason being is because of my most recent problems with diarhhia. On Monday, as you know, i was surposed to have my biostat test to tell me how much muscle i have gained and how much fat i have lost. Anyway, because i had lost so much water over the weekend, not only had my overall weight dropped from 158lbs (Last Friday) to 151.6lbs (This morning), the machine was reporting a body fat percentage of 17.6%!!!! and i was like 13% on the last test. So obviously, the machine cannot work with me at my current state, thus i'll postpone the phase 5 results until this friday at the earliest.
However, i have been montioring my progress on my own impedence weighing scales and they seem to still be working (at least i assume so), and it is reporting a fat percetage of just 9.6%. Thankfully the lean weight has not dropped too much as a result of the diarhhia. Its reporting at 138.5lbs lean. It was 140lbs last friday. So i might hae lost a bit. The reason for the loss is due to water and also because as of yesturday lunch time, my mother adviced me to eat nothing for 24 hours. So i've only just begun to start eating again literally within hours ago. So I pray that my digestion system is now on the mend and my weight will increase upwards again and back to normal. Fixing this digestion system is definetly the key to huge gains on the roids.

Monday's workout, was the start of the new phase 6 regime of which i'll post details of it in a while once i've finished closing this phase. My personal trainer has changed the routine to other variations thus to keep those muscles guessing. So this week we are just going through the new routine before he leaves on Friday. Anyway, Monday's workout was not that good. There was a fair bit of power considering i had not eaten and had severe diarhhia, but not what i'm used to. Like on the shoulder dumbell press, we are now using 32kg dumbells (70.4lbs each), but i only managed the 22's on Monday, a mear 10kg (22lbs) lighter. Ah well, I'll soon get back to normal, hopefully within days.

Something Different...
Ok, thought i'd do a movie clip of me doing something different to illistrate my creative side. I actually played in two bands at school, and play none less than three instruments, but since i had to leave the bands in order to persue higher education, all I have been playing for the last few years is the piano/keyboard. Still, with a keyboard wired up to a computer, you can at least make songs that have all the different instrumental components that you require. Anyway, so heres me composing a quick song from scratch. Its somwhat rough since it was done really quickly and being filmed at the same time, but at least you get an idea of what else i get up to. >> Click Here <<

End of Post
Thanks to all those that have contributed. Please don't hesitate to PM/email etc if you wanna drop me a line. I always reply although, what with the current load, i can't always guarentee a speedy response. But usually people get a response within a day or two.

Thanks for reading!

Marc

#496   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 05:55 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
And a musician to boot...you'll have to start composing music for your posing routines.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #497   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 07:30 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Dude, I am stunned by the shoulder width you have! I couldn't help but to let out a couple of "damn"s --especially when you turned straight toward the camera or turned your back to it. You have width !! And that tiny little waist makes you look wider !
You may not look like Jay Cutler, but I can definitely say that if you were in a crowd of people (and I didn't know you), I would have definitely done a double take and mumbled "damn, that little fucker is wide!!"
The arms are looking a tad beefy too! And your legs were beefy to start with, but I'm hoping for the day you split the pant seams wide open.
You and that damned cute accent of yours just makes us smile!
But I confess I'm a little worried about your diarrhea, maybe you can talk to some of the "big boys". Or maybe cut down your dosage a bit to let your body catch its breath
  #498   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 07:44 PM

glammaman2000
Hey,sugar...

hope you don't think I'm beating up on you;unneccessarily.I accept that you have to go through this experiment;as I did,at your age.Doing'roids the 1st. day of training is a bad idea;but after 3mo.it's OK?Hmmmm.I had been training like an animal,for 3yrs.My arms were 18 1/2",chest 43,thighs 27,calves 17.I stopped getting bigger.I did 2 6wk.cycles;about 1yr.apart.Just d-bol the first time.Just deca the 2nd.From MD's."Accepted"dosage.I haven't been completely honest in my posts about the results.I mentioned HORRIBLE depression after 2wks.(didn't want to get out of bed;much less go to the gym;but I did anyway)I am the cheerfullest person alive,so this was weird.Happened both times&took 2mo.after stopping to wear off.What I didn't mention:Funny taste of metal in my mouth,as if I had just had a filling.Slightly swollen joints.Any weight gain was water;which I lost as soon as I stopped.HORNY AS HELL the first 2wks,then;nothing.But most importantly:NO MUSCLE GAIN!NO STRENGTH GAIN!I really was training as hard as anybody could;having a dance background;I knew how to control my body from the INSIDE;which takes a long time to learn.I never got to the zits&gyno stage.(BTW,the tits DON'T always go away when you stop the juice.The muscle does,however)I'm more concerned about 3rd.parties seeing your results than you in particular.I trust,respect&know you'll do the right thing in the end(or before)I'll try to bite my tongue,but please understand the occassional rant.Luvya!g.
  #499   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 07:51 PM

glammaman2000
I am SOOOOOOO sorry!

That was supposed to be a PERSONAL message to Marco.Wrong button.Please forgive me.g.
  #500   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 08:02 PM

glammaman2000
p.p.s.,trying to make amends....

Did you know your picture is in the new edition of the OED under the entry:"studmuffin"
  #501   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Muscle Czar

Talking

Quote:
Did you know your picture is in the new edition of the OED under the entry:"studmuffin"
Oh great... the flirt meets the tease...

(it's a joke Marc...)

#502   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 12:17 AM

Marco, you look phenominal.
I look forward to meeting you one day.
Keep it up dude.
I have faith in you.
  #503   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
..... (soft thud, jaw hits parquet floor) ...

Keeping up with your progress, its amazing <-- getting incoherent.
Wow, having to just start working out soon - you're definitely a role model for building up! ... well there are others, but you're an immediate =^.^=

I cant wait to pack om mass on; I'm way to small and thin!

Yinn
  #504   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 04:23 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi all!

Post Responses

Quote:
And a musician to boot...you'll have to start composing music for your posing routines.
Well, this song i composed on film was nothing compared to the stuff I have composed before. It was mearly to give you an idea what else i get up to by
throwing some different tracks together. Obviously, there is a fair few other stages to it, like putting all the sections together, mixing and switching
different tracks on and off at different times to form more variaty in the song. Then theres adding lyrics and other sound tracks etc. I actually have a very
board minded view of music which comes through on the type of music i compose. I compose pieces from classical to dance music. Basically, all sorts. Guess thats why i dont really have a faviorte genre, since i like all sorts of music so long as its a good song and has something unique about it.

Anyway, like you, I was always thought of a gifted child at school. Obviously, I do have quite a few more talents, but i'm releasing these to you guys slowly as and when the time is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
Dude, I am stunned by the shoulder width you have! I couldn't help but to let out a couple of "damn"s --especially when you turned straight toward the
camera or turned your back to it. You have width !! And that tiny little waist makes you look wider ! You may not look like Jay Cutler, but I can definitely
say that if you were in a crowd of people (and I didn't know you), I would have definitely done a double take and mumbled "damn, that little fucker is
wide!!"
Hey thanks mate! Yeah, i remember on my last visit to L.A., walking through muscle beach seeing this short guy, about my height, walking down wearing a very tight vest (quite like the white one i was wearing). He had a REALLY wide back and a very tiny waist, and people were sure staring a lot! Guess I might have the same effect now if i walk through muscle beach... well, we'll soon see think i might take that white vest on holiday for beach wear just need some really tight long shorts to go with it. Actually, I do remember seeing a good pair in London when shopping some weeks ago of which i was told shows off my thighs and butt really well and which made my
waist look even smaller. Perhaps i'll have to get them... Hope you realise i wont be a "little fucker" as you ut it for too much longer, obviously, i'll always be short (5'6) but I will be built!

Quote:
but I'm hoping for the day you split the pant seams
wide open.
Well, I'm sure it will happen mate.

Quote:
You and that damned cute accent of yours just makes us
smile!
Well, I can't really hide my british english accent, not that you'd want me to. Mind you, i do (as some of you know) do some other accents, like the one in the "Keyboad Fun" video, the change in voice after getting the timing on the guitar track wrong quit a few times, was an impression of a northern accent. I do also impersonate many others... london/cockney, Welish, Scottish, somerset/devon accent, Indian accent, german accent, french, australian, and a fairly bad impersonation of an american accent inspired by your
wonderful Mr Bush. I might try and pull those in to some future video. I have a very jokey personality. Always up for alaugh, well, hell, life too short! Although, obviously, I know when to be serious.

Quote:
But I confess I'm a little worried about your diarrhea, maybe you can talk to some of the "big boys". Or maybe cut down your dosage a bit to let your
body catch its breath
Well, as you know, I am now in full control of how much im taking. Obviously the body builders advice me, but at the end of the day, its me shoving in the
needles, not them. My mother recons since she and one of my work collegaues got it, it was most likely just something ging around. However, because my digestion system was already run down becuase of the protein
shakes, my system was more susceptible to problems and hence, unlike there bout of the bug which lasted one day, im still getting over mine to this day, some 4 days later. Thankfully, as of late afternoon yesturday, I started to eat again normally, and as a resulte, have started to gain over all body weight
after hitting 9.2% body fat. Thankfully, the muscle has not been affected too much. Anyway, so, for now at least, it would appear that the digestion system is on the mend. So I recon, if i can get it fully up to speed again (like as it was three+ months ago), then we should see even more rapid growth happen. We have about 7-8 weeks left of the cycle, so there is still time to queeze out a lot more growth on this cycle. Hell, we are not even half way through the cycle yet...

Quote:
3mo.it's OK?Hmmmm
No, sorry, I still dont think thats ok. I started after months and months as you know. I don't know when the right time to start roiding is, there are no
written rules. however, logic would suggest its wise to go as far as you can naturally before starting them. I know, I am being hypicritical what with doing
them myself so early, but I recon I wont regret it years down the line. Everything seems to be good right now. And i am confident, like i've said before, that it will be fine throughout my life.

Quote:
My arms were 18 1/2",chest 43,thighs 27,calves 17
Last time i checked i already had a 43" chest. But Wow, 18.5" arms... man I have to get mine up to at least that, and i'm sure I will. And your legs sound
great! It would be really cool for me to get my thighs up to say the same size as my waist each. hehe, We'll have to see what i can do.

Quote:
Just d-bol the first time.Just deca the 2nd.From MD's."Accepted"dosage.I haven't been completely honest in my posts about the results.I mentioned HORRIBLE depression after 2wks.(didn't want to get out of bed;much less go to the gym;but I did anyway)I am the cheerfullest person alive,so this was weird.Happened both times&took 2mo.after stopping to wear off.What I didn't mention:Funny taste of metal in my mouth,as if I had just had a filling.Slightly swollen joints. Any weight gain was water;which I lost as soon as I topped.HORNY AS HELL the first 2wks,then;nothing.But most importantly:NO MUSCLE GAIN!NO STRENGTH GAIN!I really was training as hard as anybody could;having a dance background;I knew how to control my body from
the INSIDE;which takes a long time to learn.
Well, If you experience absolutely nothing, I'd say thats a sure sign that what you recieved was definetly fake. Even if you gained no size or added no weight, I would have thought it was a certain thing that you should have most definetly been able to lift more weight. The mental taste im sure is another factor that would lead me to believe what you were taking was
fake. the trouble with steroids on the black market is you always run the risk of ending up with fake stuff that can look professionally made, or which may
contain some of the roided components that they should contain, but are filled with something else in order to make the rest up. I am completely 100% confident that the stuff I have recieved is completely real. Hell my strength has doubled on some exercises and is still continuing to rise, bringing with it larger muscles, even though my over all weight was not going up much, but i know for a fact this was due to my body weight going down.

Quote:
I never got to the zits&gyno stage.(BTW,the tits DON'T always go away when you stop the juice.The muscle does,however)
Yep, i am more than aware of this. I recon i might be able to hide them by growing my pecs to a good size where the nippled are pushed down and out to the side. If they are still unsightly, then i'll simply have them surgically removed. I have no problems with have that done. In many ways, as i have mentioned before, have even the small and practially un-noticable amount
i have now removed will mean i can roid with out fear of it coming back. (assuming the entire glands are removed). Sounds drastic I know, bu i am trying to grow the biggest / best looking physique i can with this body, with possibly the aim of competing one day in the not so distant future (2+ years from now). Will achieve it, I sure hope so, only time will tell.

Quote:
That was supposed to be a PERSONAL message to Marco.Wrong button.Please forgive me.g.
No need to apologise. I am a very open person so you can say and ask what you like. Of course, whether i choose to answer any questions recieved is my choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000 & Corwin
Quote:
Quote:
Oh great... the flirt meets the tease...(it's a joke Marc...)
Lol, yeah, i had worked out this was glammaman trying to be funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikuchi
Wow, having to just start working out soon - you're definitely a role model for building up! ... well there are others, but you're an immediate =^.^=
Thanks Yinn! I'm glad so many of you think of me as a role model. Yes there sure are quite a few here. Bt to think that you think of me as your first choice, thats awesome! This is indeed one of the reasons why i put a
lot of effort into reporting all the facts, both good and bad. so thats all of you have a very accurate account of one guys journey into body builder.

Quote:
I cant wait to pack om mass on; I'm way to small and
thin!
Yinn, Like i've adviced so many of you before, just be consistent with your workouts. Like Hulkmuscle says, change your exercise routines every 6 weeks to 3 months so as to keep those muscles guessing. Eat a stable diet, eating 6 meals a day so that there is a constant flow of protein going to you muscles and hence prolonging the anabolic, muscle building state between workouts. Make sure you get AT LEAST 8 hours sleep a day. As you'll know, you ONLY build muscle whist asleep. And above all, make sure you are always striving to push yourself harder and harder in the gym. One MUST overload those uscles and push past fatigue in order to promote growth. Its only when your muscles find that its lifting a weight that its not used to, that it will have to adapt to be able to lift it better next time. Also, make sure you take periodic measurements and photographs of yourself to recrd your progress. If possible use an impedance scales to monitor fat leans as well as over all weight. This is not rocket science. If you read through only but a few articles on the principles of building muscle and body building, you'll find all of the above stated in there.

Good luck mate, and don't forget to post photos and updates here as you get seriously huge

Since we are talking about those of you who are just about to start embarking on your own personal body building adventure, and even those, like myself, that have a year of some months under their belt, I am a strong believer that theres something much more interesting in watching guys whom are just starting out achieve adding mass to their physiques, rather than those whom have already achieved say a body builder look and are adding yet more mass. The reason behind this, is becuase i recon since 99%, and arguably more, don't have bodybuilder or even buff physiques, people relate more to those that have achieved it from nothing, and use that as inspiration to aid their own growth. At the end of the day, we all have to start somewhere. Bodybuilders are not born big musclebound. Anyway, I hope all that read this text continue to find me an inspiration for years to come.

Video Hits
Ok, I have just been informed by Scott(Optimusx) whom very kindly hosts my media that the two videos i have uploaded within the last few days have reached over 250 hits each ) Which, although is awesome since it means you guys like the videos and seeing me flex etc, it also means that Scotts bandwidth is taking a battering. So, shortly I will be re-encoding the two videos so that his bandwidth is less saturated with the traffic caused by this site and my media. Which for you guys is good news since it means smaller files anyway and thus quicker downloads.

Talking about hits, I can't believe this thread is about to step over the 25,000 hit mark!!! Wow! you guys do like this thread! I'll have to make sure i keep bringing more interesting info.

End of Post
Thanks for all the comments and contributions as per usual. I am not going to reply to all parts of every post posted, or indeed, every post, since it will take too long, so i'll keep replies to questions and remarks that require feedback, rather than complements. But, i can assure you all, i read everything you type on here. And am very chuffed that
you guys like my current progress.

Thansk for Reading,

Marc
P.S. Second day of eating normally, and the digestion sure seems to be on the mend now

#505   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Always a fan.

Marco_ukmus,

Thanks for the advice. Definitely something to always keep in mind (lol)

I wholeheartedly concur with your opinion on watching development from early stages. Its not just fascination but very encouraging to see someone develop at the early stages. there's a lot to pick up (moreso I htink) because you feel that the attempt is similar to what you may go through yourself when you get started. All pointers can be applied and all mistakes and options can be explored.
Inspiration comes from everywhere, but connection isn't as easy. The entire journey there holds a greater interest for me than reaching it.

Thanks again, will be looking forward to more.
  #506   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
Talking about hits, I can't believe this thread is about to step over the 25,000 hit mark!!! Wow! you guys do like this thread! I'll have to make sure i keep bringing more interesting info.
We've come to care about you. Some are concerned about your roids. Others are concerned about your digestive issues. Some want to hear about your workouts, or your mum, or your life. Some even like your music Whatever our reasons, most of us wish you well in what you do.

#507   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Always a fan.

I can name so many things about why I like to keep track of him ... many explicit, but some genuinely interested in just enjoying and learning from the journey ...
  #508   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 11:34 PM

Marco, looking forward to more updates and more pictures.

You gotta get some stills!
  #509   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2005, 01:05 AM
On route to freakdom

Post Responses

Quote:
We've come to care about you. Some are concerned about your roids. Others are concerned about your digestive issues. Some want to hear about your workouts, or your mum, or your life. Some even like your music Whatever our reasons, most of us wish you well in what you do.
Ah, well thanks guys. It's quite hard to swallow that though, well like i've said before, you guys hardly know me. Sure you know aspects of my life, but only a very small minority of you have actually met me in person, although, I am meeting two more of you this year before going on my trip.

I can quite understand the roid concerns. Hell, we've done that debate a few times. I've made my choice now, and the digestion system is definetly back on the mend (touch wood). As for the music, that was a really rough quick example. You've seen nothing yet. That was frankly crap incomparison to the other things I've composed. Anyway, thanks Corwin and to you all for your support. This adventure is really only still at the beginning. Next year there is going to be a LOT more growth. I am still thinking about doing HGH next year. I recently discovered that the HGH mdeical stuff i can get DOES NOT have to be refidgerated and hence is just like a standard injection, except for where its injected and things like mixing the powder and having to inject at certain times between meals etc. But, before anyone gets on their high horse, remember this is a passing thought and the decision will be made next year. But, I want to increase the speed of growth even more next year. Having achieved bascially 30lbs of growth in my first year, I should be able to go well beyond that next year. We'll see...

Quote:
Quote:
The entire journey there holds a greater interest for me than reaching it.
Quote:
I can name so many things about why I like to keep track of him ... many explicit, but some genuinely interested in just enjoying and learning from the journey ...
Ironically, quite a number of you have said this to me, that you are just enjoying the ride that i'm takin g you through. Thats one of the other main reasons why I report on other aspects as well as training info, like the interactions with other people i have, their reactions to my growing size, the muscle worship and clubbing experiences. Whether its your own desire to actually achieve it yourself or not, or whether you just like reading a real life account of a growing aspiring bodybuilder to fantasize about (I know some of you do... I've heard from my sources ), all of you should find something of interest in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGordon
Marco, looking forward to more updates and more pictures. You gotta get some stills!
Ok, ok... I'll post some photos. Perhaps i'll just take them from the movie. Anyway, i'll sort that out tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunch_Atlanta (post 478 Pg20
WOW! Marc, you are making great progress. The thing I noticed is that you are putting on muscle in bodybuilder proportions, if that makes any sense. lots of guys get bigger in either a powerlifter or fitness kind of way. But your shoulders and lats are wide, your waist is small, and your legs are thick. totally hot muscle stud!
Thanks for the complements Atlanta! Yeah, I think my body perhaps realises that it may as well start building muscle in body builder proportions, because i'm not going to settle for simply a buff body.

Quick Update :: Digestion System
Today the digestion system really does appear to coming back online well. It's still not 100%, but its weird i just feel more alert, less tired and more energetic. Yesturday's workout went very well considering the lack of energy from starving the system and trying to get rid of the bug. Anyway, the weight has now picked up to 154.6lbs this morning (from 151~ Monday), 10% bf (from 9.2% monday), and 139lbs lean. So, its coming back very quickly, and the muscle lossage is very low, which i'm sure will be fully back within days. Basically, I was 160lbs, so as you can see, i lost quite a bit from water and fat and even about 1.5lbs of lean muscle due to the bug, but literally within days, this all seems to be coming back fast now, which im extrememly pleased about. All these measurements are taken from my impedance scales so, we'll be having the biostat test on friday to get the most accurate result for phase 5.

Gyno is on the increase, irrespective of roids...
Yeah, I was reading through the articles on the BBC News 24 website as i usually do durring my lunch break, and I saw this article on male gyno, which apparently is now on the increase due to contraceptive taken by woman that are then filtered down to the baby, and other factors like eating meat from cattle that have injected by steroids to increase their size before slaughter. So, irrespective of whether you have ever taken steroids or not, it looks like the worlds male population are growing tits. Now, this apparently is partly blammed on obesity, which s logical, except for when they compared the breast tissue taken out of some men and compared it with a typical females and found that it was bascially the same. Thus, its not just down to obesity but more specifically, influences from the modified food we're eating. If you think about it, I swear I've seen younger females with larger and larger breasts over the years at every increasing younger ages. Anyway, the report is >> here << for you to read if your interested. I persoanlly thought this was quite interesting as i have extremely mild gyno, of which I had way before I ever started roiding, and even though its practically un-noticable at the moment, I may well get that surgically removed at some point in the future.

Q & A Session
Ok, I often get emailed and PM'ed lots of questions, most of which are quite interesting and might be of interest to you all, and obviously some which are very personal anyway, I was thinking why not have a Q & A session on here where you can ask anything you like... So, if you have a question you liked answered about me, my training, supplements, roids, things from the past, that sort of thing, then just ask away.

Coming up on the BB Thread
Ok, got a load of things coming up as per usual. Firstly on friday is the official biostate test which will tell us how much lean muscle i have gained since the last test. And this sunday is another big adventure with Mr P and the body builders, so I should have another exciting account of the events for early next week.

since Gordon asked about still photos, I will try and put some up tonight, more than likely from the progress video.

On friday, I'll also conclude phase 5 and detail the changes for phase 6.

Ok, thanks for reading.

Marc
P.S. I'll re-encode the videos hopfeully tonight.

#510   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2005, 01:09 AM
On route to freakdom

Opps, Link to the gyno Article is here

#511   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2005, 01:39 AM

Hey Marco, you measuring those muscles too?

How big are your arms now? Your chest?

Let's have those updates too, please sir?

(Don't hurt me!!!)
  #512   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Always a fan.

(points above)

-- meaning, DO hurt him ... (muahahah evil laugh)!

=^.^=
  #513   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2005, 11:20 PM

You know I'd love Marco to hurt me...

So Marco where are those measurements?

#514   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2005, 08:13 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi all! Sorry I have not been on much for the last few days, just been really really busy, and i know I said i'd give you all the grand update yesturday but it was my personal trainers leaving do and he wanted me to come along so here we are today. Anyway more on that in a moment.

Blood Test Results :: Temporarily Going natural once again...
Ok, had the blood test like 2 ish weeks ago, so i finally got round to phoning the doctor to get the low down on how im doing. I had them done just because it was the sensible thing to do given the symptoms i had (reported ages ago, tiredness, acne, diarhhia etc). Here are the results...

Thyroid = completely fine
Cholesterol = 4.8, which apparently is fine.
HDL (the good cholesterol) = 6 which apparently is the bottom end of acceptable.
ACT (Activated Clotting Time) = 53, and apparently should be 40
Glucose Level = Fine
Albumin levels (protein in blood) = Very high - obviously due to all the protein shakes which is bad.

Net result, basically there's too much protein in the system and hence the liver is working over time to get rid of the excess, hence currently, the liver is inflamed. Basically, I always thought taking in loads and loads of protein was good for the body building process, but in reality, even if all those online websites and mags state that its a good idea, its not. There si only so much protein the body can use in one go. Because protein CANNOT be stored as fat any excess has to be disposed, thus the liver breaks it down and passes out through the urinary system. Ok, so, having been taking between 200-250g of protein a day (2-3 protein shakes a day) for the best part of one year, my liver has been working overtime for that time, and hence is not at all impressed with me. So, what happens now, well the obvious thing is to stop taking ALL protein shakes, and indeed, for the last 2 weeks I have been off them, and boy, do i feel different already. I feel less tired, more alert, able to think more clearly, am more motivated at work, and still achieving hard workouts at the same level if not better than before. However, I must keep taking protein in my diet in order to help build muscle, only, using natural proteins and solid foods like chicken, tuna nuts, etc. Again, this has already been actioned. Ironically, everything appears to be connected to this issue. The acne itself has indeed improved and the diarihha has completely GONE now! (thank god). I was told by my nutrionist that too much protein alone can cause acne like i have, so it should really start to go down now. She also said my shape will change, less fat will be stored and i will get a more cut look because the body will be healthier. So its all good.

Ok, so what about the roids... Well, I have decided that athough my doctor does agree that all the issues mentioned are indeed related to the alumine level (too much excess protein), the roids are obviously not helping since the liver is already inflammed. But from a financial point of view, even though i have gained great strength and some size from this cycle, I think its safe to assume that I'll gain a hell of a lot more once the liver is back to 100%. Also even though the diarhhia has stopped, the digestion system will no doubt be operating a lot better in a couple of months time, now having stopped the protein shakes. So, I have decided that I'm going to draw this cycle to a close now, allow my liver and digestion system to completely recover and my receptor sites to become really sensative again, and hit them again Janurary next year, and look forward to hopefully much more dramatic gains. I said the first sign of problems and i'll stop straight away, well here it is. However, I have absolutly no intension of giving up my goals and dream and thus giving up steroids. Hell mid next year im thinking about HGH lol Thankfully, being honest with my doctor means that i can have free blood check ups to find out whats going on and do something about it before i do too much damage. Anyway, Next january I'll have another blood test to check the levels. With over three months rest from protein shakes and steroids, i'm sure the system will be back and ready for some serious growth. Please bear in mind, this entire situation was not brought on by the roids, but by the excess protein. However, the steroids will only excaserbate the degradation in liver function.

My nutrionist has given me some info here that states that one should take 2g per Kg of body weight for building muscle, and not 2g per pound of body weight which appears to be advertised on so many body building websites and literature. So, being that im basically 70kg (154lbs~) right now, thats 2 x 70 = 140g per day and no more, which as you can see is a far cry from 200-250g per day that i was taking. If we did it per pound of body weight, then thats (154 x 2 = 308g/day, which is nothing but crazy. Of course, when i start getting really big, maybe i will have to consume that kind of amount, but not yet. So, im going to stick with what she recommended, 2g per kg/day.

Measuring Marc
On friday, Jon took my bio stat test as well as my measurements for the first time. It was interesting actually listening to his opinions of me and what i look like since this was the first time he had seen me with my shirt off. He was pleased to inform me my biceps had indeed grown to 15", and as he measured my legs he said "I gotta say, you do have very impressive legs", which drew a smile across my face. as he looked at me all over he said "You a VERY well proportioned" which is good from a body builder point of view. I was really happy that he thought i was body builder material, and Jon never talks crap, he says what he thinks... comepletely honest. So i was well chuffed

It's funny actually, Jon and i have become real mates over the last few months to the point where he invited me to his leaving do, allowed me to borrow DVD's etc, just an all round great guy.

Phase 5 Results :: Measurments
Ok, the new stats are as follows...

chest 43" (same as in PreC), Neck 15", waist 31", calves 15.5", thighs 22.5", forearms 13.5", and biceps 15". So It would appear i have got rid of some fat on the legs hence their slight drop in size, but have gained some size on the biceps which is excellent!

Phase 5 Results :: BioStat Test
Ok, i've gotta update the sheet and do a few other things so i'll bring this to you shortly.

Phase 6 diet changes
Ok, so i am now set to consume no more than 140grams of protein per day. I'm going to try this for some months and see what happens. I'm sure it will produce good results. Its quite interesting really, if we think back to when i first started body building, i was hardly using any protein shakes and i made the most gains around that time... could this be a coincidence? or could those protein shakes actually been slowly preventing me from gaining more and more muscle.... who knows... but we'll soon find out over the next few months as i go natural once again.

Right, in the mornings I am taking porage which thankfully is not as bad tasting as i thought it would be. and yes, im using other things in it (no sugar) to aid the taste. However, i am micro waving it for now (sorry its quicker).

As for lunch and snacking, im snacking on peanuts durring breaks at work and at my desk the entire day, just grazing really and on bananas, other fruit etc. I am going to start having salids and tuna again at work, requires a bit of prep but its the way forward i think. I am still drinking loads of cold water which is good. >> TIP: Obviously, for those that don't know, always choose cold water if you can over room temperature water since your body will burn calories heating that water up as you drink it to bring it to body temperature.

Phase 6 diet changes :: Sample Diet Schedule

7:00am Porage with semi-skimmed milk
9:00am Hand full of peanuts and/or cereal bar and maybe a bit of fruit
11:00am Sandwitch with protein filling (chicken, tuna, ham etc) Whole grain bread
12:00 Gym session
13:15 Salid with protein (tuna, chicken etc) and a low fat yogurt and/or 1 bit of fruit
15:30 hand full of peanuts and/of pit of fruit or half pro 50 protein bar
18:00 Roast dinner, with lamb, beef or chicken (what ever the mother cooks lol)
21:30 other half of protein bar and glass of milk and/or some fruit and/or peanuts... bit of toast.. etc

Phase 6 diet changes :: Excercise Plan
This week Jon, my ex-personal trainer, has walked me through the entire new routine. This routine is to last just 6 weeks, since he stated that, like hulkmuscle has iterated loads of times, one should change your exercise routine every 6-8 weeks to keep those muscles guessing, so thats exactly what im going to do. I figure I can just go back to my old program after this and simply alternate them on a 6 week cycle. Anyway, Jon did say that becuase we have covered so many different exercises, it was quite challenging for him to come up with ways in which to change the routine.

Anyway, here it is... bear in mind that since we are starting a new routine, the weights will go down initally in order to make sure correct form is used.

Exercise----------Starting Weight, Reps, Sets, Notes

Monday
Shoulders
Seated DB Press - 22kg's each (50lbs~), 8-10, 5, In phase 5 i was using 32kg (70.4lbs) dumbbells, so should get up to that in no time, but remember phase five was low reps.
Laterial Rassies - 10kg's each (22lbs), 8 - 10, 5, Superset with above

Machine Presses (smith machine) - 50kg, 8-10, 5
Bent over laterals - 10kg's each (22lbs), 8 - 10, 5, Superset with above

Upright Rows - 25kg (55lbs)
One arm cable laterials - ?, 8 - 10, 5, Superset with above

Back
Dead lifts - 40kg (88lbs), 8 - 10, 5
Barbell Rows - ?, 8 - 10, 5
T Bar Rows - ?, 8 - 10, 5
Seated Row - ?, 8 - 10, 5

Tuesday
Cardio Only

Wednesday
Chest
DB Incline Press - 24kg's each (52.8lbs), 8 -10, 5, in phase 5 i was using 30kg db's (66lbs in each hand) so probably will just do that after an easy warm up.
Flat Bench press - 70kg (154lbs), 10-12, 4, was bening 100kg in phase 5, but this is for more reps.
Dips - BW Only, 10-12, 4, in phase 5 i was attaching a 30kg (66lb) dumbell to my waist so lift both BW (body weight) plus a 66lb dumbbell...
DB Flys - 16kg's (35.2lbs) each, 10-12, 4, was using 20kg's (44lbs) dumbbells in phase 5 but is was only for 6 resp per set, henc ehte drop in weight, though obviously i'll soon be up to heavier weights.

Biceps
Aternating seated DB curls - 10kg's, 10-12, 4
Preacher Curl - 25kg (55lbs), 10-12, 4
Concentration Curls - 10kg, 10 - 12, 4
Hammer curls - 10kg's, 10-12, 4

Thursday
Cardio ONLY/Day off

Friday
Triceps
Straight Bar Push Downs - ?, 10-12, 4
Fench Press - 25kg, 10-12, 4
DB Extensions - 14kg, 10-12, 4

Legs
Front Squat - ?, 8-10, 4
Hack Squat (45 degree thingy) - 100kg (220lbs), 8-10, 4, as you know, i love hack squats, so really glad he's suggested them. I peaked at 380kg some time ago as you know, however my form is great now.
Calf Raises - ?, 8-10, 4
Leg Curl - ?, 8-10, 4

Saturday/Sunday
Day Off, its clubbing and socializing time ;0)

Phase 5 :: Still shots
I will upload this shortly at some point today.

Phase 5 :: Movie clips Missing?
Ok, as you may have noticed, the two movies, "phase 5 flex video" and "keyboard fun" have been removed form the media server. The reason is because you guys obviously like it too much and it had to be removed because of the risk of hitting bandwidth limits for this month. Anyway, a solution is being sorted out as we speak. Infact, its look like a dedicated site might be hear sooner than i thought. For now though, i'll continue hosting media stuff on the new site, although, it will have a new DNS (domain name/web address) and be geared up for a full blown interactive dynamic page site in the future, so that you guys can track the progress etc in a more interactive and fun way. Anway, more on this to come... So, we'll deliver the movies back soon.

Domain Name for new site
Ok, thought i'd put it to you guys to see if you have any ideas on a good domain name for the new site. One suggestion is www.marcoukmus.com or www.marco_ukmus.com but then the email address would be something like [email protected] so, i'm looking for ideas on this, something unique obviously, that kinda describes me and what im doing. If you have any ideas... PM me, thanks. Maybe i should thinkup a prize for the winner, humm,, used training gear, unwashed used underwear.... (joking) lol

My Ex-Personal Trainer's leaving do
I decided to go along to the leaving do, to meet up and network with the other big guys down my gym. Jon actually introduced me to everyone stating that he's been training me for the last 3 months. One guy he introduced me too, was about my age, had proably 16" biceps, good size, touched and felt my biceps and shoulders without asking as jon introduced me, he then said "Wow, hes going to be bigger than you soon" to Jon. Jon was like "Yeah I know mate". I dont know if they were just joking or what, but in reality, its very likely hehe. Oh, he introduced me to another guy, steveie i think, whom works out on his own. Slightly taller than me 5'7-8, very stocky muscled build, again about my age. He works out alone and he kinda siad, if you wanna workout with me then thats cool. So looks like i have found a gym buddy/partner which will help no end since im not hiring Jon anymore. Having said that, Jon did say that even though he wont be training me,he still wants me to stay in touch and to email him if i have any questions about any thing related to the regime. jon actually said in the gym, you'll be fucking huge the next time i see... which, is quite likely what with me roiding lol Anyway, it was a good night, met some great people with the same interests and muscle obsession.

End of Post
Ok, still gotta lot of things to sort out, so, i'll update you as we go.

Thanks for reading,

Marc

#515   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2005, 09:55 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Mark,

Interesting what you say about the protein powders. Like you I have heard all sorts of stuff about how much you should take in. One person I do trust seemed to agree with your new plan ie 1g for 1lb or 2g per kg. Above this he said you can't metabolise it. I think most of the stuff in magazines is blatantly there to help shift the products - ie getting u buying new tubs every couple of weeks. You very rarely see anything that advocates that you moderate supplement usage.

I hope your internals do settle down. Little point in going bezerk when you know things are not right.

Excellent news that there is also a chance of a training buddy. I think that is the single biggest help anyone can get. Literally worth more than anything. I certainly even before my first juice course made more progress in 3 months of training with someone than in maybe a year previous. See how things go and maybe that might be your route to growth.
  #516   Add to buffdoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2005, 10:49 AM

buffdoc
Send a message via Yahoo to buffdoc
Marco,
If you care to, please post the labs results of your liver profile (AST/ALT/Alk-Phos) and renal profile (BUN/Crt/Electrolytes). It is likely your doc ran those tests based on your history. The first set of test is a more specific indication of liver inflammation and the later can show you are processing and clearing protein derived metabolites from your blood. Later, buffdoc
  #517   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2005, 05:16 PM

glammaman2000
Intelligent&sensible...

...AREN'T the same thing!I always knew you were smart,but wasn't sure about the other thing(I'm very smart;but the least sensible person alive)I feel better,now.I have confidence that if you do another cycle;you'll make the right choices.I made my best gains on dessicated liver tablets.2every2hrs.,8before bed at night.They're cheap&easy to carry around.(Some people can't digest them)The idea is that eating a whole lot of protein at any one time is not so important;but keeping SOME protein in your system all day is.It also has nutrients that will BUILD your liver(B-complex,etc.)Enjoy the party Sun.!g.
  #518   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2005, 08:26 PM

glammaman2000
p.s.,

monitor your moods,a bit.Some people have no psychological effects from'roids.Some people have them while they're taking.Some people get them when they stop.Note anything out of the ordinary.We care.But we won't co-sign a lease.g.
  #519   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2005, 09:52 PM

Marco. 15"

Mmm. How about those shoulders?
How wide are they?

Sorry to hear about the liver dude, but glad to hear you're stopping and getting healthy. Besides, now you know how much u can put on with a semi healthy body.. lol. Let's try for the extrememly fit (sp) body..

Keep pumpin dude.
  #520   Add to jco2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2005, 07:23 AM
ocj

jco2007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jco2007
Enlightenment.

Hey Marco
Thanks for an info packed post.

For me the one thing that stood out was the daily protein consumption, ie 2g per Kg of bodyweight[I].

This as you said is different from what is thrown about the place ie 2g / lb of body weight.

Did you ask your nutrionist how they arrived at this conclusion?

Thanks for your time and good luck with the next phase.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options