The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.79 average. Display Modes
  #241   Add to 2grow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 10:06 AM

2grow
delurking

Hey there,

I just want to say how much I enjoy your thread here. And I'm glad to hear you are okay. I also live in London (well, Wimbledon) although I travel a lot for work, so I'm not a commuter. I sing with the London Gay Men's Chorus, so I do travel up to Camden Town once a week. We have a concert coming up, so our plan right now is to just make sure everyone in our group is ok and then carry on.

Here's to you doing the same - bigger and bigger every day!

Brett
http://www.lgmc.org.uk/ydfn
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #242   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 11:26 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Hi Brett,

I am glad your ok too. Thanks for your post! I'm very glad you are enjoying it. I have had quite a number of people whom have said, both on this thread and via IM, that they really enjoy reading this thread and watching me change and develop. Please all bear in mind that, this is ONLY the beginning... There's much more to come and a good dose of it coming shortly...

Anyway, Good luck with your concert! Hope it goes well for you! (i'm sure it will).

Take care

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #243   Add to Louroz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 06:55 PM

Louroz is on a distinguished road
Marco Fan Club?

Ummm,

I've been a long time Marc fan and I wanted to know if there was a fan club I could join? Does he have a yahoo group yet? Is it possible to get his autograph?...hehe

Marc, I'm telling you, its going to happen one day at the rate your going!
You know that I think your awesome bro! Just wanted to say hi here! Keep pumping hard!

Lou x
  #244   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 07:21 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Isnt St. Paul's beautiful? Sir Christopher Wren, who designed the building, is one of my favorite architects... haha, fun fact- He had a strong love for pineapples, so the first plan for the dome of st. pauls had a giant 60 foot tall pineapple at the top of it. Sad that the chruch didnt like the design... and this was in the 1670s!

anyway, nice new photos... hope to talk to again sometime... Im leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas... and i'll be gone for 2 weeks... haha, by the time i get back im sure you'll have grown again.
  #245   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 11:40 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi all!

Post Responses

Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louroz
I wanted to know if there was a fan club I could join? Does he have a yahoo group yet? Is it possible to get his autograph?
lol! Hi Lou , Well, no there is no fan club/dedicated website .... yet. So many people have asked... (i'm sooo flattered... hehe), but, I'm not big at all yet and i don't honestly think anyone would visit it much until i'm somewhat bigger. I'm not even sure that many people would really look at it, I mean despite the increasing hits on this thread, I think a lot of people are simply "passing though" as it were, rather than people who actually check the thread often and enjoy the content. Anyway, it's on the cards i dare say. I'll review the situation after the cycle in three months.

Quote:
Marc, I'm telling you, its going to happen one day at the rate your going!
You know that I think your awesome bro! Just wanted to say hi here! Keep pumping hard!
Thanks Lou! Not sure about the autographs, don't think people give toss who i really am, just wanna look at me, which is fine with me .

Garrix

Quote:
Isnt St. Paul's beautiful? Sir Christopher Wren, who designed the building, is one of my favorite architects... haha, fun fact- He had a strong love for pineapples, so the first plan for the dome of st. pauls had a giant 60 foot tall pineapple at the top of it. Sad that the chruch didnt like the design... and this was in the 1670s!
It sure is! Like i say, never been there before. I wanted to go up to the second or third gallery, but due to the terrorist attacks I could'nt. Ah well, I saw got some leg cardio walking up those spiralling stairs to the 100 feet up first gallery.

Quote:
anyway, nice new photos... hope to talk to you again sometime... Im leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas... and i'll be gone for 2 weeks... haha, by the time i get back im sure you'll have grown again.
Thanks! Yep, we'll chat again sometime, and yes! i'm sure i will have changed shape by the time you get back hehe

Thanks for your posts guys!

10 days (today) to go...
Yep, thats right, there is only 10 days left before I take the leap and got onto the un-natural route. Kinda counting the days down now. The stuff still has not arrived yet, so i am hoping that we will be able to start on time as scheduled.

Other News
A day trip to Callie - France...

Well, this week has been interesting so far. Yesturday our office team went to france which was great. Did a bit of shopping We went via ferry. Dover seemed very quiet. It was interesting to see that they had stepped up the security checks a lot! (on the way out anyway). We were on a bus which was taking us from the departures building to the ferry, and the bus was driven into a sorta warehouse where two armed security guards and three french immagration control officers instructed all of us to get off and form a line at their desks. It was interesting to see that if a female went through, they basically glanced over the passport and that was it. As soon as a male went through, espically a young one, they looked at it long and hard, scanned it, checked things on their computer and so on, talk about secual discrimination!! I guess usually its males that term themselves in to human bombs and whatnot so i guess I can kinda understand. Once everyone had gone through, nd we were back on the bus, there were these two german girls standing down the isle. The bus was packed with germans and french people returning from the holidays in the UK. It was so funny, she smiled at me, I smiled at her, then I could see he was talking to her mate about it (another girl). They both gigled, then one tried to turn the other one round to face me as they both smiled, it was hilarious. I had no chance of communicating with them since my german is frankly not even worth talking about. When we got off the bus and as i walked past them they both smiled again, clearly very interested, but they were way to young for me.

Our immagration control sucks!...

Anyway, having never been to france before, I thought the expeience was great. Ok, it was only callie, but I really enjoyed it. I simply must return. I think our team kept up the good old english tradition of being the loudest, well, everywhere we went basically lol. And I of course nearly fainted! well, I'm on 6-7 meals a day, I had a my usual breakfast and got a large sandwitch at about 10am ish, but we did not eat again until we arrived at the hyper market 1:30pm ish. I was simply dying for food. I was actually shaking! This is not unusal for me though. I do begin to get light headed and shake if I don't eat at the right times and regualy. Only, what with my food intake having increased substantially since i started BB'ing, I naturally get this more often. Next time, I will pack lots of emergency food lol! On the way back through our immagration control I was exceptionally disappointed. There were no immagration officers AT ALL, anyone could have just walked through. Jesus! I hate the complete lack of security in this silly country! I would much rather have american style security any day! Ok, so they hold you up a hell of a lot over there, and are obsessed with people taking their shoes of (perhaps they have a shoe fettish ), but, its better to be safe than sorry... I was extra specially pissed of having spotted 6 young male asians walking towards the ports and Euro tunnel. Your thinking, ok they could have lived near by... theres tons of freeways and highways before you get there and no houses for miles!, they were in the middle of nowhere! They definetly were on route to the UK!!! greee!!!!

Training...

Ah well, as for training, i'm not going to keep going on about what i did week after week. You know my exercise plan now. Today was leg day, and i had to work with my trainer in the afternoon since he could not make the morning. In this weather i prefer the morning for obvious reasons, because the gym had the entire night to cool down. Our gym needless to say, does not have air conditioning, although i hear they are looking into it. It was practically unbearable today, legs and shoulders today as well! After finishing the legs I was walking funny, and going up and down stairs is almost unbearable!. I'm telling you, my trainer is on a mission to kill me! slow and painfully lol Ah well, everything should and will grow faster im sure of it now.

Some people don't have the dedication to build muscle...

Oh yeah, you may remember I was going to help my MSc study buddy start lifting. Guess what, he still has not bothered to come. He keeps giving me excuses. He clearly does not have the dedication to follow his desire through. Maybe its not a desire, just a passing thought because I have changed so much.

Some guy at the office...

Ok, last bit of semi-interesting news, today the rest of my team told me that someone in our building fansies me. They then went on to say that the person was infact, a guy! Aparently he came in the office earlier whilst i was in the gym pumping iron. Allegidly so one of my colleauges informed me, he fansies me because i was more buff and muscled than the rest of the guys here. Well, I'm flattered to say the least. Obviously, nothing will come of this. Although I could have some fun teasing him lol

Coming up...
Ok, so thats it for another update. With 10 days left now before I go down a new road that i having never ventured down before, on the 22nd I will have a biostat test to check to see how my body has changed since the regieme changed, mostly to see what kind of an impact it has had. I may post some new photo's then but think i'll wait since the effect should be more dramatic after the stuff kicks in (I assume and hope).

Thanks for reading!

Marc

#246   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 09:41 AM
On route to freakdom

Pre-cycle photos

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all well and pumping hard...

As promised, here is some photos taken in the gym today. I might try and take some more since a lot of these were blurry. So these pics are the "before" of the up coming cycle. Shortly i will get another biostat test done so that we know exactly where i started in terms of body composition. So, thats it, only a few days to go. I'll keep you updated as it happens.

Marc
P.S. Photos here http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/Photos...n%20the%20Gym/

#247   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 11:46 AM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
Marco,
Thank you for these awesome pics. In the first pic we see just how much broader your shoulders are than they were only a few short weeks ago in this same shirt. Even though you are relaxed, we see veins everywhere. And look at Marco's back in the mirror--the fabric is straining to hold in those growing lats way more than it was a few short weeks ago. OMG look at Marco's forearms in the second pic--even blurry, we can all see that they have also gotten a lot meatier with deeper cuts. The addition of the weights in the third photo helps reveal just how hard Marco's arms are becoming. Plus look at his right pec which is shirt is struggling to hold in. By the fourth pic, that rack known as Marco's pecs is in full view. It's interesting to see how much shorter the shirt looks on Marco since his pecs and lats have become increasingly developed. The fifth pic ties everything together as we see muscle and veins everywhere. While I have been composing this post, Marco and I have been chatting. He's compiled a collage of these for which I'm sure he will post a link. Taking photos in the gym was an inspired choice, you look even bigger than you do outside the gym. I look forward to your coming cycle.
  #248   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 12:01 PM
On route to freakdom

Joe! Trust you to be the first to reply to this thread, and as we were chattin of all times... what are you like!

Yeah, I think im a bit more beefier than i was. I've gained weight since the last pictures were taken, just don't know how much of it is muscle or fat, but i will do shortly.

I think im going to try and take some clearier ones. I still have not brought a new camara, my money is on other things at the moment, so this will have to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylawrencefan
Taking photos in the gym was an inspired choice, you look even bigger than you do outside the gym. I look forward to your coming cycle.
Yeah I think its got something to do with the lighting, and obviously that i've grown a bit.

The collage is here http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/prec.jpg

Marc

#249   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 01:36 PM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
I presume you went to Calais Marc? I've never heard of Callie - it sounds like somewhere in Scotland.
  #250   Add to jco2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 08:29 PM
ocj

jco2007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jco2007
Pics

Hi Marc
Thanks for the photos, they were a great way to allow us to visualise your reality. Yes many of the photos are blurry, but they couldn't distort the picture of a fine physique in the making. Your upper body is coming along in leeps and bounds. Lots of thickness to your arms, traps, pecs and back. Did you have that picture in your minds-eye when you started? Only you know, what you want the end design to look like!! Wishing your rapid progress to your goals.
Respect.
  #251   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 10:27 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
New pics are GREAT!

Much broader through the shoulders.Know you wouldn't mind a"distorted"physique(all upper-body)but you're gifted with a natural balance.Don't lose it!
  #252   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2005, 03:58 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi guys,

Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
I presume you went to Calais Marc? I've never heard of Callie - it sounds like somewhere in Scotland.
Yeah i meant Calais not Callie, opps, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jco2007
Thanks for the photos, they were a great way to allow us to visualise your reality. Yes many of the photos are blurry, but they couldn't distort the picture of a fine physique in the making. Your upper body is coming along in leeps and bounds. Lots of thickness to your arms, traps, pecs and back.
Thanks mate! Yeah I have gained a bit of muscle since the new regieme started, and I was fairly pleased that I appear to look a little beefier. However, its no where near where i wanna be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jco2007
Did you have that picture in your minds-eye when you started? Only you know, what you want the end design to look like!! Wishing your rapid progress to your goals.
Well, no, I didn't actually. One never knows really how one will grow and what one will look like as you get bigger. All i know is that i am no where near as big as i wanna get. Hopefully, given the upcoming cycle, i will be closer to it at the end, ready to progress to the next phase next year.
Thanks mate, I hope to get rapid gains.
thanks for your post mate! Keep pumping hard too! and above all, keep growing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammerman2000
Much broader through the shoulders.Know you wouldn't mind a"distorted"physique(all upper-body)but you're gifted with a natural balance.Don't lose it!
Thanks glam! Yeah i'm working very hard on the shoulders and the arms at the moment. Wanna try and get the 'V' shape more extreme and the arms a lot bigger, perhaps even slightly disproportionate, maybe very ;0) So yeah, I don't mind the distorted or more development on the upper body but i know that I should not neglect the legs and so am working those very hard too.

Thanks as always glam for your post :0)

Thanks all!

Marc

#253   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2005, 08:35 PM

glammaman2000
Hey,Marco!I found your body!

This should probably go in"muscle sightings",but it immediately made me think of you.Walking down 7th.Ave;near 34th.See BIG deltoids&arms,pick up the pace.PINK wife-beater,jeans,white cap,fanny-pack,headphones.W-I-I-I-I-DE lats!HUGE!Short,5'6",tops.Big butt&thighs.Obviously has to walk around his own thighs!Pull up alongside.YOUNG!Under 25.Big blue eyes.Good pecs,not great,a bit soft.GREAT WALK!Swings his shoulders a lot:walking fast(this IS NY!)Icky,disgusting,humid,hot day;so he's covered in sweat!220lbs.,easy.Obviously made an impression.Like you!
  #254   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 10:43 AM

OMG Everyone! Marco has just posted a new clip of himself flexing at www.epyontec.com/Marco Go to the movie clips section and it is the one he added today. It is really amazing! He starts off in a double bi pose and then powerfully converts it into a most muscular pose. Then he turns around, flares out his lats and ends in a rear double bicep pose. It's only 15 seconds but it's hot! And yes he's shirtless the entire time. On behalf of all of your fans Marco (and our number is growing) thank you so very much!
  #255   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 12:31 PM
On route to freakdom

Lol, Hi guys!

Well what a day! Started with curcuit training in the gym (Deadlifts followed by chin ups followed by bench press followed by squats, no rest in between exercises, then a 2 min rest and repeat). I was sweating buckets! not to mention the pain! ah well, its all good. Then late this morning i was mesmerized wtaching the news and BBC24 website as London is yet again attacked. Mind you, no one was injured i here, just a small bit of caos as some of the major tube lines were shut down as people fled the stations. I donno, what is this world coming to. Anyway, like Mr Blair said, we must carry on as f nothing happened, its the only way. So with out further a do, heres the post responses...

Post Responses

Glam - That guy sounds Huge! which is exactly what im trying to achieve (as you know). Man, that must have been a really impressive sight. Humm 220lbs, my sponsor wants to get me to 250lbs, aided of course, but still, hopefully i'll get to the size you saw the other day, and over take him hehe. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
Obviously made an impression.Like you!
Not sure about me making an impression on you guys, but hey, thanks for the compliment all the same

Quote:
OMG Everyone! Marco has just posted a new clip of himself flexing
Hehe, yeah i thought i'd take some footage of me as i am now to document what i look like before the cycle, so that a comparison can be made later on at the end. I was not going to make a formal note here about it having been added to the collection of media since i don't wish to bore people with it, or as it were, shove it in peoples faces, so, i quietly added it, and am surprised how quickly people discovered it. Anyway, glad you enjoyed it! There is going to be a lot more in the way of movie clips now, so keep watching.

Quote:
On behalf of all of your fans Marco (and our number is growing) thank you so very much!
Ah, too kind! Well obviously im sweating my butt off and growing myself to full fill my own desire, but, I have realised as i have received many messages from you guys that you too are gaining motivation from what i am doing, which pleases me greatly since i feel as though im helping in a small way other people reach their own goals. So, this is fueling me to not only work harder in the gym, but also to post more imformative posts so that you can better understand what im doing, the experiences im going through as i grow and change, and of course, not least detailing the progress. So, its a big thanks to all you guys for motivating me to reach my own goals also. Ok, so im not going to be natural in little under 2 days anymore, but I hope to still be able to share my experiences with you (can't see why not) and to continue to help you guys in a small way by motivating you.

Thanks to you all!

Marc

#256   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 05:56 PM

glammaman2000
When I was dancing,...

...the"favorite"student in class was the one who got the most corrections.Hope you understand:On a"most muscular";the trick is to hold your rib-cage up while rolling your shoulders&traps forward.Don't let your chest cave in.(you eventually found this in the light)&try flexing your tri's more in a lat spread.They may also need attention in your workouts.People who let their chest&back get ahead of their arms have a TERRIBLE time trying to catch-up later.(too easy to refer effort to your torso)
  #257   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi All!

Post Responses

Quote:
...the"favorite"student in class was the one who got the most corrections.Hope you understand
Yes i understand . I wish i had you here in person to correct me and show me how its done. I'm just trying to get the hang of it, but i'll get there eventually.

Quote:
:On a"most muscular";the trick is to hold your rib-cage up while rolling your shoulders&traps forward.Don't let your chest cave in.(you eventually found this in the light)&try flexing your tri's more in a lat spread.They may also need attention in your workouts.
Ok i'll try that, thanks! And yes i know my triceps and arms full stop for that matter need attention. I'm working on it.

Quote:
People who let their chest&back get ahead of their arms have a TERRIBLE time trying to catch-up later.(too easy to refer effort to your torso)
Yeah I know. My arms need a lot of work, i am trying to ensure this does not happen to me, even though, maybe it already has... But its early days yet.

Thanks Glam as always. Your advice is top notch.

BioStat Test Pre-C

Ok, this morning i had my biostat test. And sadly it is semi-depressing. Firstly my fat weight has gone up to 12.6% from 10% but this is fine since i was expecting it to do that since i have changed my diet. But, what sorta devastating is that I have actually lost 0.88lbs of lean mass. Now, as i was told this morning, lean mass is not just muscle, its bone and other solid and semi solid matter, and which alledgidly also includes water, although i'm not sure he got that right. Anyway, i have lost water so that might account for it. I did actually untill recently was taking a break from creatine, so it might be that. However, its a shame that i have lost nearly 1lb of lean weight. Still, on the bright side at least it was not more. Obviously because of the loss of the .88lbs of lean weight, my metabolic rates have lowered ever so slightly since having more lean mass means you burn more doing nothing, and obviously more when exercising. Well im not actually concerned at all since your not supposed to eat before having the test and i forgot so the test might be slightly wrong. Also bear in mind that the regieme has changed drastically from using very heavy weights with, well, rubbish form, to using really light weights with good form. The regieme will change i think next week from high reps and light weights to lower reps and heavier weights, so i think that will start the growth process again given the super setting and drop sets. As for the added fat, well i was expecting it since my diet has changed and i am now taking in a lot more calories. Hopefully my fat levels won't increase much more. Obviously the extra calories will be required during the cycle so i won't change that at the moment. I have also started taking HBR which prevents the break down of muscle, so that will stop any muscle loss in the future. In know its not really worth taking about, its only .88lbs but even still, im a bit miffed that i did not add at least a pound or so in muscle since the last biostat date. Its been almost a month since the last test so i was expecting to add something. Never mind. I does not matter anymore. As of tomorrow, about mid day, EVERYTHING will be on route to being forced to grow...

Thanks for reading...

Marc
P.S. the link to the weight log is http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/weightlog.JPG

#258   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2005, 02:57 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Hey man the body does weird things sometimes... But don't get discouraged.

I'm not, and I'm taking time off to rest and recover and find a new gym that suits my needs better..

By the way watched your videos. Did I mention how much I love your accent?

Very sexy.

Keep it up! You'll be big BIG in no time!
  #259   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
On route to freakdom

Hi Gordon!

Thanks man! yeah im feeling a little pissed off at the moment. 3 weeks and a bit and no muscle. doh! but then i am using light weights. My trainer wants me to get the form 100% right before moving on to heavier and heavier weights. Guess its impacted my growth! Well, we'll be on heavier weights by next week, that will hopefully start moving things along again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGordon
By the way watched your videos. Did I mention how much I love your accent?...
Very sexy.
No you did'nt, (others have though ) Hehe, Thanks Gordon! yeah, I hear the ladies like the english accent over there, i guess the blokes do as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGordon
Keep it up! You'll be big BIG in no time!
Thanks! Gordon, I really appreciate the pick me up.

Hope everything is going ok with your new job (yes, i read your thread), and good luck with finding a new gym.

Keep growing!

Marc

#260   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2005, 04:28 PM

glammaman2000
On training:

As with steroids,almost nobody needs supersets until after about 3yrs.of training;after you've stopped making strength gains.First off;most people don't know what a superset IS!It's not just alternating 2 exercises.It's not doing 2 different exercises right after each other.(Those are compound sets)It's alternating 2 exercises,one after the other&NOT RESTING until all sets have been completed.For 4 sets of each;or whatever.Drop-sets&pyramiding are always a good idea.Making your routine too complicated(unnecessarily advanced techniques;too many"exotic"exercises)will slow your progress.
  #261   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2005, 02:15 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi Glam!

Quote:
As with steroids,almost nobody needs supersets until after about 3yrs.of training;after you've stopped making strength gains.
Well, my trainer knows I have only been going 9 ish months now when he designed the program so this makes me somewhat concerned.

Quote:
It's alternating 2 exercises,one after the other&NOT RESTING until all sets have been completed.For 4 sets of each;or whatever..
Yep thats what he's got me doing.

Quote:
Drop-sets&pyramiding are always a good idea..
Good, because another thing he's added.

Quote:
Making your routine too complicated(unnecessarily advanced techniques;too many"exotic"exercises)will slow your progress.
Sure, but i did not design the program, my trainer did. He's a big muscled guy with a degree in Sport science and years of training experience. He's also trained some celebrities and famious singers. So I only assume whatever he says will work. Even though, arguably compared with my previous routine, this one is yet to bring growth. I assume the reason for no growth over the last 3 weeks ish is simply due to me using light weights. Even with good form, i have not added any muscle. Still, this new program has all the main compound exercises so I would have thought it will work once we increase the weights. Like i say, next week we drop the reps and increase the weights for another 4 weeks. Then drop them yet again and increase the weights. I am still making strength gains so i assume its all good there. Like i say, now thinking about it, i don't think i've actually lost any muscle. What i think has happened is that the water is infact linked into the lean weight like the trainer said, thus a lower in water would lower the lean weight. Anyway, does not matter, today is it for me! I think the first injection will occur late this afternoon / evening.

Thanks for all your advice and continued support glam. I really appreciate it from a big muscled guy such as yourself.

Well, my size has increased...
On a good note, my physical size has increased.

My stats are now as follows...

Neck 15" (same), Biceps 14" (same), forarms 13.5" (from 12.75), chest 43" (from 42), waist 30.5" (from 29.5), thighs 23" (from 22.5), calves 15.75" (same)

Ok, thats it. My current state is now logged for comparison later. Now to start roiding...

Marc

#262   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2005, 03:13 PM

traveller
blood tests?

A bit late to comment about taking a blood test to determine your "baseline" blood readings for various things, e.g., cholesterol, testosterone and lipid levels. I don't recall you mentioning that in your previous posts. It's not a bad thing to have, and could be useful in comparisons if in the future your doctor thinks some future blood tests readings are odd.

My 2 cents,

traveller
  #263   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2005, 04:29 PM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Marc

I would not get obsessed about changes over such a short period. I think there is a risk that you apply too short a timescale to everything that you are doing. There are times when your body does not respond and you just need to accept it. You can't grow nonstop for months on end. You need to think more clearly in growth periods and maintenance periods and even the odd week off every 4-6 months to give your body time to adjust. Everything I have read about bigger guys is that they definitely go for "bullking" and then trim down in separate phases.

Also please do not equate your lack of growth with doing lighter reps and good form. There was little point to doing 9 plate leg presses when I saw that you were barely doing half movements and I hope you have realised that as a good example of the need to concentrate on that. Learning good form is the overriding objective for you at the moment given that you have yet to be working out properly for even a year. Ignore that and there is every chance you may injure yourself or harm yourself and put yourself back months or perhaps even more. I know quite a few people who have had serious serious problems with injuries - they are not to be trifled at.

I am sure as time goes by you will calm down and realise that this is a long term business and that a long term and less frenetic approach will pay dividends in an injury free future.
  #264   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2005, 02:20 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi All!

Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller
A bit late to comment about taking a blood test to determine your "baseline" blood readings for various things, e.g., cholesterol, testosterone and lipid levels. I don't recall you mentioning that in your previous posts. It's not a bad thing to have, and could be useful in comparisons if in the future your doctor thinks some future blood tests readings are odd.
Well, no, i have not had any blood tests. Frankly, my parents know my doctor very well and have done for years, so, naturally i don't wish her to find out something and then report it to them. I mean i know she should respect my privacy, but im not sure she would on this occation. So, nope, no blood tests. Mind you, its a bit late now. I might have a cholesterol test. I can get those done at Boots (a kinda sells everything high street store) which is great.

Quote:
I would not get obsessed about changes over such a short period. I think there is a risk that you apply too short a timescale to everything that you are doing. There are times when your body does not respond and you just need to accept it. You can't grow nonstop for months on end. You need to think more clearly in growth periods and maintenance periods and even the odd week off every 4-6 months to give your body time to adjust. Everything I have read about bigger guys is that they definitely go for "bullking" and then trim down in separate phases.
Yeah i'm aware that one can't expect to grow for months and montsh, but up till now i have been. I think the stuff will help kick start it again. I am aware that the "Pre-c" phase was VERY short, but i had to have a test done before i start doing stuff since i want to know how effective it is, and thus, how much muscle i will have added when i have the next test.

Quote:
Also please do not equate your lack of growth with doing lighter reps and good form.
Well, I think it might have had impacted it, infact im certain of it. Either way, this is the last week of using light weights with 15 reps per set. Next week I switch to heavier weights with 10 reps per set. So im hoping that there will be a good improvment having implemented this.

Quote:
There was little point to doing 9 plate leg presses when I saw that you were barely doing half movements and I hope you have realised that as a good example of the need to concentrate on that.
Well, at least i could do them though, i mean, moving 360kg (9 plates either side) even only to half way of the full motion is not bad. Although i understand the difference now that good form makes to ones workouts.

Quote:
Learning good form is the overriding objective for you at the moment given that you have yet to be working out properly for even a year.
Yep I know. Well, all i can say is, if i have managed to add 22lbs of lean muscle in 9 ish months using bad form, hell i can't wait to see how much i stack on with good form! Anyway, believe me, my trainer is sorting the form issues out. He won't allow me to do anything with bad form. Now my form is already a hell of a lot better he says and thus next week, like i say, we'll up the weights.

Quote:
I am sure as time goes by you will calm down and realise that this is a long term business and that a long term and less frenetic approach will pay dividends in an injury free future.
Calm! I am perfectly calm mate! I have always realised that this is a long term/lifetime business. However, you know my desire is to get to a very large musclular size by the time im 26, for no other reason except i wann be as young as posible and massive. Obviously beyond that, I'll probably do maintenance before progressing onto growing some more. who knows... Anyway, i've only had two injuries to date, so I think i'll be ok. The good from will help reduce that obviously.

Thanks for your posts guys.

First Injection
Ok, saturday was the first one. It went well. I did not inject myself. My sponsor did it. He showed me how its done, how to set up, you know, make sure there are no bubbles etc, use one needle to fill the syringe and another clean new one to inject, make sure the site is sterial before injecting, always warm the syringe and contents if using oil based substances so that its easier to inject, blah blah. As for the actual injection, well it was quite funny actually. I hate being injected at the best of times, and on the first one I almost fainted lol. Felt the blood rushing out of my head and i almost collapsed lol. My sponsor was in a right state, he was panicing! I said just shove it all in. As soon as he finished i quickly sat down and put my head between my legs to get the blood back in it. hehe. I think my sponsor must have thought he pumped the stuff in a vein lol. Thankfully he did not, its just i do have a bit of a fear of needles which, given that i have to have this done three times a week, i'll soon get over. I think next time i'll lay on my chest ont eh bed as he injects it, that way i won't be able to faint. I have actually fainted before after an injection... quite normal for me, but it's something i HAVE to get over if i wish to pursue this, which i REALLY do. Anyway, so having almost given my sponsor a heart attack, it all went well. Looking forward to the next one now.

Well as for feelings, I don't feel any different really at the moment. I think its going to take a week or so perhaps to take effect, but i'll keep you posted as i change and as my feelings change. I believe the first thing that will happen is that i will gain more strength and then on the 3rd/4th week will start to see signs of the body changing physically. This of course is purely based on what i have read and heard, so we'll have to see.

Ok, thats it for now, next injection is most likely Tomorrow/wednesday.

Thanks!

Marc

#265   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2005, 10:36 AM

MuscleMage
Mark, do me a favor and put your picture site into your signature. Its bothersome to go through and look for links in this topic.
  #266   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2005, 10:40 AM
On route to freakdom

Ok mate, easy request, done!

#267   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2005, 02:00 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
it took about 4 days with my one topical "androgenic" steroid that I used the one time before I actually started feeling different.
  #268   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 02:28 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
it took about 4 days with my one topical "androgenic" steroid that I used the one time before I actually started feeling different.
Ah right, i never knew you took stuff before! Yeah I'm not feeling any different yet. Baybe an ever so slight buzzy feeling, but nothing worth talking about.

Marc

#269   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2005, 09:27 AM

ethernet_jock
I know I told you that before... It was just a topical androgen (legal at the time) - not at all unlike the stuff you were taking orally before starting this *real* cycle.

It was some odd combination of a 1-test and 4-ad variant and the net result was a pretty horrible experience overall... this was about 2 years ago when I was exceptionally weak and fat and desperate to put on muscle quickly.

I know I've talked about it in the forum before - more than once - so I'm not going to detail it again... but I have been down a similar road... once.. a long time ago.

but yeah - it took about 4 days of 3 applications/day every day before I really 'felt' anything at all. Keep drinking water!!
  #270   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2005, 10:25 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
I know I told you that before... It was just a topical androgen (legal at the time) - not at all unlike the stuff you were taking orally before starting this *real* cycle. It was some odd combination of a 1-test and 4-ad variant...
Yeah, now i come to think of it, i do remember you saying something about it before. I have tried M1T in the past. I can honestly say it was a complete waste of time, well, at least the ones i tried anyway. I took them well before i started taking this whole thing seriously. I was a fool thinking i would simply just blow up on them. But thats all in the past. I now know what has to be done in order to achieve the physique i so desire. I guess because i had tried M1T in the past i was more open to the idea of trying steroids and hence this cycle. The difference between the M1T experience and the steroids i am using now, is that the steroids are much much more expensive and come through a reliable channel with evidence from other users of their effects, so i know this stuff is genuine and works.

Quote:
but yeah - it took about 4 days of 3 applications/day every day before I really 'felt' anything at all. Keep drinking water!!
Yeah im drinking lots of water. I drink at least 6 pints a day.

At the moment I do feel slightly different but i can't really put my finger on it, or even think how best to describe it. Its an ever so slight buzzy feeling. I'm told that this will increase along with huge gains in strength, but its going to take awhile to get into full swing.

Marc

#271   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2005, 06:37 AM

ethernet_jock
a "buzz" is definitely the right word... not unlike a 'light' marijuana buzz but different...

later you will begin to feel fairly super-man-ish for a while...

If you're lucky... you won't be like me... and the anger/temperment won't come with it.... and then the incredible depression after that.

It really is different for everyone - but these are the things I've experienced and I've heard from others who have been on real cycles before.

Hang in there... and ride it out. Anything worth doing or trying is worth trying your hardest at least once.
  #272   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2005, 12:58 PM
On route to freakdom

Hi All,

Lots to update you on today. Lets start of course with the usual post responses mixed with the latest experiences and info from the second injection.

Post Responses / 2nd Injection Info

Quote:
a "buzz" is definitely the right word... not unlike a 'light' marijuana buzz but different...
I've personally never tried marijuana... tried canabis twice, once when i was like 15/16, and again last year some time. Can't say i thought was great, actually i can't say i felt at all different, mind you i did not try much at all. Needless to say, that was the only time i ever smoked anything. I dislike smoking.

Quote:
later you will begin to feel fairly super-man-ish for a while...
Yeah, i think that might be starting to happen already. I feel really good, very "alive" and have already seen a change in the weight i can lift. My trainer said next week we will up the weights as a result, mind you, hes been holiday for the last week so I could have naturally got stronger anyway, hes none the wiser. (so far that is anyway)

Quote:
If you're lucky... you won't be like me... and the anger/temperment won't come with it.... and then the incredible depression after that.

It really is different for everyone - but these are the things I've experienced and I've heard from others who have been on real cycles before.
I am a very placid person by nature, so i am hopeing i wont suffer an anger issues, and because im generally i VERY optimistic and happy person by nature, I hope i wont suffer any depression. Im sure i wont. There seems to be a general logic to this, if your say a person how is generally very easily upset and agressive, then obviously, taking roids will only elevate and fuel it. If your a placid happy go lucky guy, chances are you'll be fine but may experience a slight increase in tempermental behaviour. Well, at least thats what i read anyway. Obviously im not implying that your an easily upset kinda person, just stating what i have read on this aspect.

Quote:
Hang in there... and ride it out. Anything worth doing or trying is worth trying your hardest at least once.
Yeah, my sponsor's already talking about a second cycle, if this works then i guess i will be hooked. Anyway, I've only had two injections to date, first one was not even the stuff i should of had since our supplier was somewhat unreliable on getting the stuff to us in time. I think all suppliers are unreliable, but i guess its to be expected in this game. Anyway, first injection was simply 2ml of trenbolone by Apex its 75mg/ml in concentration. The good stuff arrived yesturday (thankgod). However, its true what i read about trenbolone, it does have a lingering pain for a few days after injection. The actual injection was painless. I hear that the aftermath pain is due to crystals or something. Anyway, the second injection went well. This time i lay on the bed face down as he injected as planned from the week before. This was much better since i could literally relax completely and both of us did not have to worry about me fainting.. hehe. I think the worst part at the moment is the anticipation, knwoing that any second he will inject you. Obviously I feel a prick every time, thats the most uncomfortable part, once its in and he starts pumping the liquid into me, its all fine, dont feel a thing. Mind you, being that he's gay, i do feel somewhat vunarable with my ass so exposed lol and being that he like weighs 102kg, he could easily pin me down lol, thankfully he respects me too much to do anything like that
Anyway, the second injection, and all the other injections from now on are, as i have listed and described before, 1ml of cypionate mixed with 1ml of equipose (by Generic labs [can't find url]). Both components are 200mg/ml in concentration, thus 400mg per shot. With the exception of the third day whereby we'll just shoot 200mg of cyp. Thus giving a total of 1000mg of stuff a week. My sponsor is planning on raising this depending on what happens and how i respond... might peak at a bit more.

Thanks for your input as always!
[color=black][/color]
At the gym... Training my MSc mate
Well, this week has been very interesting. Remember awhile back i was out with one of my study mates from my MSc course in the pub and he wnet on and on about how much bigger i am now compared to how i used to be and how muscled i look and that he wanted to start lifting too, well, needless to say, i said i'd help him and he did not show up the first day. Anyway, to cut a fairly long story short, i left it with him to call me when he had decided he wanted to do it for real. On tuesday this week, he actually turned up at 7am. I thought he was not going to show up. Anyway, surprised i was, we both went into the changing rooms, as i started changing into my gym gear, he was like looking at me up and down and said "Look at those muscles" lol. He has never seen me undress before, least of all recently. Anyway, so once changed we go up to the weight room. I then proceed for the next hour to show him some compound exercises and how to execute them with the correct form with knowledge gained from my personal trainer. He was sweating puckets and could not believe the weights i was using, and im only using light weights at that at the moment because its high reps low weights. Hehe, he made a comment about me lifting heavier weights than this much larger guy there, well i was lifting heavier weights but he is on a very high rep regieme at the moment. Anyway, throughout the whole thing he said he can really feel it, and he could not comeplete all the exercises since he had never weight lifted before, so obviously one can't expect any different. He's much bigger than me so i thought he would be able to lift a bit more than a small guy like me was doing when i first started, but actually i had to take the weights right down to 2.5kg dumbells at times, i mean, thats super light! Anyway, his form was naturally crap to begin with but being the perfectionist i am, like my trainer i did not let him get away with bad form. Through out the whole our he kept looking at me up and down, i guess he was getting used to my new size. He made the odd comment about my body and how big it was but after a while he spotted a guy from his place of work and start chatting to him, he called me over to introduce me to him, and then said "Just look at this bloke..." he pointed to me and said "this guy was really thin, now look at him", I was like semi embarrased and completely flattered at the same time. Hehe, anyway, needless to say on Wednesday I showed him a tougher routine and he seemed to be aching. It's really funny training my study mate, and him like taking orders from a 24 year old lol (hes 33). Anyway, I asked him what his goal was, he said he wants to slim down, loose his love handles, and get some pecs and abs, thats it. He does not wish to get really huge or even semi big. So i suggested a mix of cardio and some weight training. We'll have to see. Anyway, he seems VERY happy with what i've shown him so far.

My training this week
This week as gone very well. I'm beginning to feel the effects of the "stuff" now. Today i trained legs and shoulders. The new regieme is definetly working putting aside the roids. Obvsiouly god only knows how things will change over the next 10 weeks with the roids having more and more of an effect on me. I was also quite honoured today because my trained, due to leave this gym and setup his own business in a few months time, asked me if i would write him a testamonial for his website. He also wants to take pics of me which i though was rather flattering since there are quite a few guys that are bigger than me there that im sure he's helped at some point. Anyway, needless to say i said yes. I think he wants before and after pics... so hopefully that will help his career anyway

This weekend...
Tomorrow will be the third injection to date. Another 400mg top up. I'm also going clubbing with some guy and his mates this weekend, I met him in a club a went to some weeks ago, or rather, he met and gound me, hehe. Needless to say, obviously hes gay, but a nice guy. I have not told you guys about my recent clubbing adventures, i'll spare you the stories, but i have been having some fun recently lets just say. Needless to say, the clubs I have tried recently are all, well, erm, gay clubs where muscle guys usually hang out. Anyway, needless to say all the clubs i have been to so far, i always seem to get guys checking me out with out fail, its very fattering, and a few guys without doubt seem to pluck up the courage to come over and chat me up so to speak hehe. I guess thats why i like going, i like the attension coupled with the fact that i like the vibe and scene that muscle seems to create. Anyway, so i've been to a few places... the White Party(was awesome), Factory (was a bit shit), the other one beside the Factory (was ok), and Action (pretty good). Tomorrow im going to Ruby! which should be a laugh! It's only held once a year. Apparently there will be people from across the world there, its a huge event!

Coming up on the BB progress Log...
Ok, my trainer wants me to take another test on Monday to see how well the new regieme is going. So hopefully we'll see if i have added any muscle. Obviously, it was not that long ago since the last one was taken, but he did not know i had that done so i will have this test on Monday anyway. If its worth reporting, i'll report it

Ok well take care guys! Thanks for reading!

Marc

#273   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2005, 02:10 PM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Update

Way to go, Marco! It sounds like everything is going well so far. It's fun to hear about your experiences. When growing like this in the early stages, people's reactions are really interesting. It sounds like your fan club continues to grow! Congratulations and thanks for keeping us posted.
  #274   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2005, 06:15 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Wow, Marko, it sounds like you started as skinny little guy, turned into a jock with everyone noticing the sprouting muscles making new bulges even under your loose clothing (and this is just the natural part of your growth!!). Now you are starting a cycle after building a solid foundation. I am flabbergasted thinking about how much you are going to grow and especially what your co-workers and friends are going to say as you reach that point of getting visibly larger and larger every week!! (And this is just the start!!)
I know you say you are mild-mannered, but call us if you start getting the idea to flip over cars
Thanks for taking us along for the "Before and After" ride!!
  #275   Add to Louroz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 05:38 AM

Louroz is on a distinguished road
Marc!

When are we going to get an update on your adventures this past weekend! Don't leave us hanging too long! You must have added what 10 lbs already?...hehe

Louroz
  #276   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 08:13 AM
On route to freakdom

One hell of a weekend!

[color=#c6cdf3]Hi All![/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Firstly, I was supposed to write an update yesterday evening regarding the Ruby experience and what not, but I am still recovering from the from it at the moment.[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Ok, here?s yet another action packed post stuffed with the very latest experiences and info from this continually evolving adventure. Before I start though, lets catch up as always with the post responses.[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Post Reponses[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhdawg
Way to go, Marco! It sounds like everything is going well so far. It's fun to hear about your experiences.
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Yeah, it seems to be all working out well. I?m glad your enjoying the experiences, let me tell you though, you?ve heard nothing yet! [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhdawg
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]When growing like this in the early stages, people's reactions are really interesting. It sounds like your fan club continues to grow! Congratulations and thanks for keeping us posted.
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]It sure is fascinating seeing how people react as I continue to grow and develop. I know though, that this really is only the beginning. As more and more experiences happen, I can?t help but think how the intensity will increase, how more and more people will glace over in the street, how people react in clubs and at social gatherings, it just spurs me on even more just thinking about it! [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Thanks for your post JD![/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Wow, Marko, it sounds like you started as skinny little guy, turned into a jock with everyone noticing the sprouting muscles making new bulges even under your loose clothing (and this is just the natural part of your growth!!). Now you are starting a cycle after building a solid foundation. [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]I am flabbergasted thinking about how much you are going to grow and especially what your co-workers and friends are going to say as you reach that point of getting visibly larger and larger every week!! (And this is just the start!!)
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Man I too can?t wait! That?s one of the reasons why this whole thing is really exciting, because muscle grows differently on everyone hence it?s really exciting seeing how it looks and will look on me as it grows, obviously this is the same for everyone else. I?m certain that the experiences will continue to get more intense/extreme. [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]
Quote:
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]I know you say you are mild-mannered, but call us if you start getting the idea to flip over cars
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Yeah, I?m sure I?ll hold it together, obviously I don?t know yet since the stuff has only been in my system less than a week. But, whatever happens you can be sure this thread will be updated with the very latest.[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]
Quote:
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Thanks for taking us along for the "Before and After" ride!!
[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]I like to think of it of ?before? and ?current?, after all, I have a long way to go before I get to my freaky look target, but I?m not giving up on it! Is this is by no means the end? its only the beginning?[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Thanks for your post ottomun6![/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]The Side Effects Begin?[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Ok so I?ve only been taking the good stuff for just under a week now, we?ll dis-count the trenbolone since that was not planned. Anyway, so far I have noted three main side effects taking place; namely becoming much more spottier, beginning to get greasy skin, and the shrinkage of my testicals. As far as I have been told and have read, all these side effects are short lived and will last until such time as my testosterone levels turn back to normal. I must say, being spotty is annoying but I can cope with it. Its kinda like re-living my teenage years, somewhat unsightly when clubbing though, but there you go. Its not so bad on the face, its more on my back and chest where its partially rampant. Obviously the shrinking of the testicals is a natural reaction from the body to try and bring the testosterone levels back down to normal. As for the greecy skin, well, its not that annoying really. It is the summer anyway so I can get away with looking hot and sweaty all the time. On a good note, my body fat appears to be dropping and my strength is increasing.[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]BodyStat Test[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Ok, I did have a bodystat test on Monday, but the trainer voided it after he heard I had been partying all weekend lol The machine was coming up with weird numbers, which is logical since my body was in a dehydrated state. Thankfully I don?t go clubbing that often. Anyway, so he said I will have to re-take the test Tomorrow/Thursday. I should have known better that one requires 48 hours of no alcohol consumption pria to the test. Ah well. I?ll report the number and update the sheet once its done.[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Ruby Adventures :: ?Let?s Get Down, Down down down? ? Superfly Inc[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Ok, so as you know from before, a guy who found me in Action night clubs about 6 weeks ago invited me along to Ruby, said it was going to be a huge event. So I thought, what the hell, and decided to go along. For those who don?t know what Ruby is, it?s a large event held yearly in London in a huge warehouse area. It was ?27 for a ticket which I guess is not bad, and in fact was a bargain considering the experience. So I arrived at Kings Cross station about 10:10pm and made my way up York road and then over the bridge and then made my way down to the club. As I approached the club one could see that the roads had been closed off, a few stewards were redirecting traffic, and automated sky lights could be seen shinning like a beacon in the sky. As I made it closer and joined the queue to be searched, drag queens could be seen taking some survey thing. Once past security, I collected my tickets and met up with my clubbing mates. This was to be the second time I have met up with this guy since he found me in the Action night club. We?ll call him Mr A. Anyway, so we proceeded past the second security gate, checked our coats in leaving me now walking around in tight jeans and a tight white muscle vest. We were still out side in the warm air. The place already had a cool vibe about it with great lighting over the buildings, flickering glow from the fire touches and plant pots strategically placed to make it look more classy. At this point we met up with more of Mr A?s clubbing mates, in this case some huge body builders that clearly have been at it for years. After the introductions we went up some stairs to a huge outdoor kinda garden area with mirrors carpets, sofas and bars. I also noted that one could get massaged here as well as bath in a hot Jacuzzis, and apparently there was a fun fair also somewhere, but so much to see and do and so little time ;0) hehe. Ok so from up on the balcony outdoor party area we went inside to the first four fairly large rooms. There were three main dance rooms, all playing slightly different music with a DJ?s and bars in each, and one room at the end which was kitted out with a pleasant d?cor, a kinda relaxing area complete with large golden framed mirrors and draped fabric and some large sofas for lounging on. Down stairs was yet another large lounge area for mingling. Ok, now I have set the scene, once it to this place, I head straight for the bar. First thing I always need is alcohol to relax me, without it, I don?t think my body would switch into dance mode. The place was empty at this point really, well there was the odd person but basically no one there. We went down stairs where I met a bigger body builder from earlier another Mr A and his boyfriend (I assume), American. Both guys were built. Anyway, after a few more drinks and a bit of mingling, the rooms were beginning to fill with party goers. As per usual, soon the silent signal for everyone to take their tops off was fired as the signal cascaded through the crowd. So with everyone topless, including myself, we all went back up stairs through the dancing rooms to the relaxing area where I sat down for awhile whilst there other guys danced in the, by now semi filled rooms. People were still arriving, it must be about 1am by now. I was still waiting for the alcohol to kick in, and must have been on my 4th bottle of bear by now (slow drinker). Was quite funny, both the younger Mr A and the older body builder Mr A returned after trying to get me to dance, as I sat on the bench the body builder guy pushed me over flat then proceeded to climb over me? and proceeded to do various motions, lol it was so funny. He?s got to be in his mid to late 40?s I think. Any, after a moment or two he got of me. At this point I was beckoned to come join them, so I did. The alcohol was beginning to work its magic by now. You have to bear in mind, I don?t really know any of these guys, I?ve met the younger Mr A twice now, and this was the first time I met the body builder Mr A. Also, it?s a different experience for me since I must be one of only a few guys on solely alcohol. I know all the guys I was with were taking things, and I was offered, but I?m more than happy just on alcohol and roids, don?t really wanna get into anything else. Mind you, considering most these clubs finish at 5/6am the next day, you have to be on something just to survive! Anyway, so by now the club is buzzing with people dancing and trying to squeeze between the different areas. Even the toilets were buzzing, well, you know, people go in the cubicles in the usual two by two. At this point I lost the two Mr A?s, But pria to that I was introduced to Mr J whom I had met before, a very large bodybuilder whom is a door man by occupation, and some other very well developed and large bodybuilders, Mr P, Mr M & his boyfriend (met them before), an American black guy of which I have forgotten his name and a few others. These were definitely among the largest guys there. Of course I got the usual glances from other guys all night, but, since I?m a muscle lover, hanging around the big guys is cool, in fact, I think a few of them took a shine to me. The black guy, very built, slightly shorter than me, in his mid thirties I think, was eyeing me up quite a bit. He was not bad looking at all, he said apparently I was spitting image of a boyfriend he dated in California, and clearly he liked that. At this same point I met up with Mr P which I had never met before. Another huge body builder which I thought was in his mid-late thirties, which he loved when I told him after he asked me to guess, I am terrible at guessing ages. Anyway turns out he was 50, and looked excellent for his age. Generally I think this makes it harder to guess a guys age since working out and weight lifting for years somehow holds back the aging process. Lol I should of asked him to guess my age. Anyway, he had a great body, very hard and clearly liked showing it off, well, can one blame him. He had very hard muscles, obviously your wondering how I know this, well obviously he invited me to touch them, as did Mr J, hehe. Although Mr P did return the favour as he proceeded to massage my shoulders, traps and felt my lats. I got the impression very early on that he seemed to be very interested in me, and he did say he was. As we carried on talking and dancing in the middle of the dance floor, we talked, obviously I admitted I was on roids and that I was actually being sponsored, he asked who my sponsor was, which naturally I thought there?s no way he?d know him, so just said is online alias instead of his real name. He then said he knew him, and I thought, perhaps he meant someone else, but as he went on and said various details not only did I realise he know the of my sponsor but also that my sponsor had indeed told me about Mr P before since both of them went into hospital on the same day with heart problems some time ago. Now of course its all sorted in both cases to my knowledge. I was slightly panicky since I think most people think being sponsored like I am is, well, simply weird, but as we chatted more I found out that in fact he was really interested in muscle growth, and he said apparently if ever my sponsor was not able to inject me, that he could do it. Whether this was a sponsor offer or not, I don?t know. I just smiled and carried on dancing to the music. After all, my current sponsor is a very nice bloke and everything is working out well at the moment, but obviously I can?t help but think what it would be like to be ?grown?, if that was indeed what he was implying, by Mr P, I mean, if his body was anything to go by then I would have thought it would be great. Although I can come across as very confident, I am actually very sensible even when under the influence of alcohol, and naturally, like anyone, am always suspicious of people?s intentions. Anyway, obviously this guy was into being worshipped and worshipping others, and like me, is very into all aspects of growth. He kept hugging me and feeling my shoulders, he complimented me on them and my ?V? shape saying I?m going to be huge one day! Naturally I returned the complements to him which were of course all the more evident since he is huge now, and will be a complete freak if he keeps going, which obviously, like me, is his ambition. At was getting quite intense actually with us touching each other in the middle of the dance floor, not giving a toss what others thought, mind you, they were all busy dancing like mad. He kept hugging me so naturally I went with it, feeling him as he did me. I noticed we were getting the odd glance from people, so funny! As we moved into another room, we carried on dancing and then having talking more and more about worship, in the middle of the dance floor I throw a most muscular pose for him, he seemed to like it. Had mentioned that he would be interested in doing some mutual worship sessions, which I guess I?d be up for, but then he grabbed my hand and lead me to the toilet cubicles. On the way there I was thinking, erm, where are we going, hehe. Anyway, assuming its going to be something sexual I said, I don?t think I?m ready for anything like that, he said, nah we are only going to do some flexing / worship, which I thought was ok. So we proceeded into a cubical once it became free. Once in, with some privacy we proceeded to feel each others bodies. I felt his very hard pecs and the ridge around them. He throw a double bi as I felt his very hard biceps and massaged his pecs. He then asked me to do some, I did a double bi also for him, he looked quite happy with what he saw. We then dropped our trousers and I felt his very firm big legs, and he proceeded to do the same with me. Even though my legs were smaller, he seemed rather surprised at how hard and firm they were considering I have not bb?ing for long. We ended our worship session there. Although it was VERY short, and not exactly done in a place I?m used to, it was a very enjoyable experience. We then went back out onto the dance floor and danced some more. After I while I went to go find young Mr A, since it had been literally hours since I last saw him, though trying to hunt anyone down in a place like this is VERY challenging I did mange to find him eventually with some other mature body builders and large Mr A. Anyway, I was introduced to a natural black body builder, 6? 27 years old, actually quite good looking. We?ll call him Mr K. He seemed to interested as well, at which point the younger Mr A, the guy whom invited me to this venue in the first place said, I saw him first to the black guy. Hehe kinda funny having guys talk about me like this. Thankfully it was in a friendly manner nothing that would cause a fight. Anyway, so we chatted and he said was cute and once I said I was on stuff he said, wow your going to be massive. Hehe. Anyway, so after a long ish chat we all go dancing, Mr K, the two Mr A?s and myself. Mr P et al, where no where to be seen. I think they were in one of the other large rooms further down the building. At this point it was about 5:30am. I was beginning to feel like I was going to drop dead whereas the other guys were all going on to Beyond, another club. I just don?t know how these guys do it! Well, actually I do, but I don?t want any. Mr K was obviously interested enough to grab my number, as was Mr P who was no where to be seen at this point, not that I bothered looking though, I was so tired at this point all I wanted was my bed. Anyway, so we left the club. It was daylight out side on Sunday morning. I grabbed my coat, said my good byes and left. It was a great night. Obviously there are a lot of details that I can?t really report here, but you get the general idea from this blog that I did really enjoy myself as always. Like I say, every time I go to a club, something like this happens, it?s a real boost to the ego to have people actively interested in you, wanting to touch and feel you, interact with you and so on. Should of started coming along to these types of clubs years ago?! Never mind. I?ll have to make up for lost time ;0) hehe. Mind you, I don?t think anyone would have been interested in me pria to adding the very small amount of muscle I have now. I did get a lot of advice from the experienced guys though which is helpful. Hopefully I will be closer to these big guys size soon, I sure get the impression that some of them want me to.[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Partying in Soho Streets[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]Well, I got back to my sponsors place about 6:30am and went straight to bed. I woke up at 1:30pm so I had got some sleep. On Sunday we went out into soho where huge street parties were taking place. Lots of buff guys walking around topless and some huge body builders walking around to. The streets were overflowing with activity, music blaring out from tempory stages and speaker systems, lots of stalls selling various gay related items. The crowd was really buzzing, reminded me so much of what I was doing only some, now 10 yours ago. Saw Mr J doing his usual doorman post. He seemed to be all right, think he said he left Ruby at 6am. The street parties were great. I dare say, like most muscle guys, we all enjoy walking around Soho simply due to the collective stares one can gain simply by walking past the cafes, pubs/bars and shops full of gay people. Its just such an electric area? a real vibe to it. As the street parties got going and people started dancing in the street, I really did not want to go home, but knew that being that it was 7:30pm at this point, and being that I had to work tomorrow (Monday), I had best get moving, so left. But I know there will be other times. So that was my weekend.[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]My Portal to another World[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]On the way back on Sunday evening I had an intriguing thought about the situation I currently find myself involved in. I was thinking I?m kinda living two lives at the moment, one here in my home town where I have a respectable job, stable family, good job prospects and a good circle of friends, and in the other life I?m having needles shoved in me left right and centre, and having wild party adventures in London. So the train for me is kinda like a portal between the two worlds. Obviously there is some overlap like training in the gym, and being obsessed about muscle and the desire to become exceptionally muscle bound, but it seems somewhat more accepted in the second world (London), and in the crowd I now find myself in, its actually encouraged. Obviously I would not want the two worlds to merge too much at the moment as in many ways, my first world provides a good rest from the faster more intensive second world, but also provides stability to an otherwise rollercoaster style life that the second world seems to have. Furthermore, I rarely find people that are as obsessed about growing huge and obsessed about muscle in general, so both worlds are required as they both give me things that neither worlds at this time offer to me. Of course the long term objective will be to merge these completely, but this can ONLY be done if move out of my home town and away from my family and friends and for that matter, anyone that knows me as my former self. Still not sure if I will work abroad next year or move to London and stay with someone. The advantages of being in London is that I wont have to do the long commute between my home town and London. Obviously I still commute using the underground or buses or whatever to get around but its nothing compared to my 1 hour 40 mins per direction that it takes me to move between London and my home town at the moment of which I have to do three times a week for the injections. Still, never mind, such is life![/color]
[color=#c6cdf3][/color]
[color=#c6cdf3]End of post[/color]
[color=#c6cdf3]Ok thats it for this post! That took ages to write. Sorry about any spelling or grammatical errors. I simply don't have the time to go over them so hope you found this of some interest. Like a say, this was simply an amazing weekend! Made some more contacts.[/color]
[color=#c6cdf3][/color]
[color=#c6cdf3]Take care all,[/color]
[color=#c6cdf3][/color]
[color=#c6cdf3]Marc[/color]

#277   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 08:49 AM

Wow what a post! Does Marc become more of a musclegod everyday or what? I think your fans understand about the two worlds that you have going on right now. As much as I would love to have you come to the States, nothing is more important than your continued growth. If you feel that moving to London would benefit your growth more than coming to the States, that's what you should do.
  #278   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 11:32 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Marc,
I read your long post, and it sounds like a real life version of a story.

You're absolutely correct in saying that you don't want these two worlds, the party and real life, to mesh at this point. The partying "world" such as it is, is only in the moment and won't last. The real world, where you have the stability and support (Job, family, friends) is where you have to live your life, and make progress in your lifting and your career.

As you've seen from the posts of others of us who are juggling multiple requirements on our time, it's consistency and focus that leads to stronger and bigger muscles and bodies, and not partying.

Don't get me wrong. Partying can be fun, and, at a certain stage in your life it is perfectly appropriate as long as it's kept in perspective. Don't let yourself get sucked into the destructive aspects of partying to the exclusion of everything else.

Good luck with your health and lifting.

Mdlftr
  #279   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 12:43 PM
On route to freakdom

Hi All!

Ok, thought i'd reply to these quickly since i will be in london tomorrow for my next injection.

Post Reponses

Quote:
Marc!

When are we going to get an update on your adventures this past weekend! Don't leave us hanging too long! You must have added what 10 lbs already?...hehe

Louroz
Hi Lou! If only it was that easy!

Quote:
Wow what a post! Does Marc become more of a musclegod everyday or what? I think your fans understand about the two worlds that you have going on right now. As much as I would love to have you come to the States, nothing is more important than your continued growth. If you feel that moving to London would benefit your growth more than coming to the States, that's what you should do.
Hehe, well I've got a long way to go before i can be considered a muscle god, but thanks for the thought

Yeah, i'll work out what im doing when i come back from my large vacation at the end of the year. (going to singapore - Sydney, New Zealand (again) and back through L.A.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr
Marc,
I read your long post, and it sounds like a real life version of a story.
Yeah sorry a bit long, but thought i'd give you a real feel as to what the experience was like. Well the story is all real mate i can assure you.

Quote:
The partying "world" such as it is, is only in the moment and won't last. The real world, where you have the stability and support (Job, family, friends) is where you have to live your life, and make progress in your lifting and your career.
Yep am a very sensible person (most of the time) and completely realise that the partying thing is short lived, although the friends I make through going is more than worth attending. Makes it all worth while, not to mention the muscle experiences.

Quote:
As you've seen from the posts of others of us who are juggling multiple requirements on our time, it's consistency and focus that leads to stronger and bigger muscles and bodies, and not partying.
I completely realise this. Like i say, the last time i went was over 6 weeks ago. And i'm not going to make a habit of it, just go periodically just to see the reactions in people ;0)

Don't worry, I'm not likely to allow it to take over my life. I am completely into the gym culture and growing huge. I won't allow anything to jepadise it I can assure you, but thanks for your advice and concern all the same.

Thanks for your posts guys.

Other info...
For those of you interested in knowing more about Ruby and seeing some pics fromt eh event go here. It was ironic actually, a photographer did wanna take pics of me with some guys but i don't think im ready to have my pic displayed in every gay mag around the country lol.

Workouts
Ok back to reality. Today was the dreaded leg day. With shoulders. As of Monday we changed the routine from 15 reps and 3 sets per exercise to the 10reps and 4 sets as scheduled to allow me to start using heavier and heavier weights. Mondays routine went well (chest and biceps). Managed to up the weight quite a lot and this was witht he after effects of being drained from the weekend, so hes already said you've made excellent progress and we'll have to up them again shortly. Todays workout was great. Really felt my legs. Infact i could hardly walk after the drop sets so i know i worked them. He also asked what im taking at the moment, as in supplements, not roids, he has suggested i start taking creatine again and has suggested a few things, so i best get hold of them and see what they are like. Anyway, tomorrow is back and tricpes, should be good!

Marc

#280   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 07:12 PM

glammaman2000
Just because I care...

post sounds GREAT!!!FUN being a hot young stud,isn't it?You know I think the'roids are sick,but take care of your skin.Still ignoring the ALCOHOL post;I see.'ROIDS&BOOZE both work off your liver,so be careful.As to your 2 lives...GO FOR IT!!!Just,please;don't turn into a rent-boy wannabee.Have a CAREER&you'll be one-up on them for the rest of your life!Then your sex-life can be FUN&not your income source.You CAN have both;although it takes constant sorting out.First time in Sydney?g.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options