The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.79 average. Display Modes
  #161   Add to buffdoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 02:35 PM

buffdoc
Send a message via Yahoo to buffdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
Thanks guys for your support and concerns. I really appreciate both. Like i say, I have clearly made my bed, and now I will lay in it. I am going to give it a go. See what happens. If it all goes wrong, or if i can't take the mental strain, then i dont have to do another one. But, if i grow like a weed then hell lets bring it on!
Good luck and have fun. The first time is always the best.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #162   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 02:35 PM

joeylawrencefan is on a distinguished road
I am the guy currently obsessed with Marc and I make no apologies for that fact. His growth has been incredible and I intend to support him in his quest. Mark my words, Marc is going to be the biggest musclegod on the planet in a short time. We will all be worshipping him soon.
  #163   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 08:07 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
LOOKING GOOD MAN!

Woof!

Keep it up!
  #164   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 08:59 PM

beachmuscle
Send a message via AIM to beachmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to beachmuscle Send a message via Skype™ to beachmuscle
wow

wow , joeylawrencefan ,,,thats quite the affirmation on marco
  #165   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 05:27 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Phase 4 Test Results (dame good!)

[color=black]Ok guys, Today I had my test and the results were VERY interesting. As you know I have been trying new supplements (legal ones) and a new training regime to try and optimise muscle grow and improve upon the 7.25lbs max I got before. Well, let me start by saying I did not achieve the 7.25lbs gain I wanted, it was in fact less at 5.28lbs of lean mass. BUT what?s interesting is that phase 4 was in fact the shortest phase to date and the growth has indeed sped up! I know I have not been eating enough calories to gain huge amounts of muscle, but yet I still have, and in the shortest time per quantity to date!!! Which is excellent news! However, the other interesting factor is that my metabolic rate has actually increased yet again (obviously due to the new muscle gained) and thus as a result my body fat percentage has dropped from nearly 13% (12.8% from last measurement) to 10%! So I am now made up of 90% muscle and solids and 10% fat. Fantastic! And I thought this was a bad phase, boy was I wrong! [/color]

[color=black]Please refer to the updated weight log? [/color][color=black]http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/weightlog.JPG[/color]

[color=black]The Weight log has now been updated and you can see how the graph angle has changed against time. And you can see how the growth has indeed picked up. Now, what with my first coming cycle, I hope the growth will now speed up exponentially with a much higher rate of growth over time. And, I am sure this will be the case. So watch this space?[/color]

[color=black]So naturally, I have gone from a disappointed state of mind to an over the moon state with regard to phase 4!! Phase 5 should bring huge growth!!! (I hope)[/color]

[color=black]Take care all,[/color]

[color=black]Marc
[/color]

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #166   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 05:29 AM
On route to freakdom

Phase 4 Test Results (dame good!)

[color=white](sorry posting again because I could not edit my post when submitted, btw you get 0 seconds/mins now)[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=white]Ok guys, Today I had my test and the results were VERY interesting. As you know I have been trying new supplements (legal ones) and a new training regime to try and optimise muscle grow and improve upon the 7.25lbs max I got before. Well, let me start by saying I did not achieve the 7.25lbs gain I wanted, it was in fact less at 5.28lbs of lean mass. BUT what?s interesting is that phase 4 was in fact the shortest phase to date and the growth has indeed sped up! I know I have not been eating enough calories to gain huge amounts of muscle, but yet I still have, and in the shortest time per quantity to date!!! Which is excellent news! However, the other interesting factor is that my metabolic rate has actually increased yet again (obviously due to the new muscle gained) and thus as a result my body fat percentage has dropped from nearly 13% (12.8% from last measurement) to 10%! So I am now made up of 90% muscle and solids and 10% fat. Fantastic! And I thought this was a bad phase, boy was I wrong!

Please refer to the updated weight log? [/color][color=white]http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/weightlog.JPG[/color]

[color=white]The Weight log has now been updated and you can see how the graph angle has changed against time. And you can see how the growth has indeed picked up. Now, what with my first coming cycle, I hope the growth will now speed up exponentially with a much higher rate of growth over time. And, I am sure this will be the case. So watch this space?

So naturally, I have gone from a disappointed state of mind to an over the moon state with regard to phase 4!! Phase 5 should bring huge growth!!! (I hope)

Take care all,

Marc[/color][color=black]

[/color]

#167   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 06:42 AM

I've said it before and I will say it again, Marc is awesome! 22.44 pounds of muscle in 8.5 months. Man I can't wait to see him when he cycles!
  #168   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 08:10 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
Marc... you know... I thinking about what I said to you in IM last week... I regret it a little.

I understand your decision, but I can no longer agree with it to even a limited extent. Guys like Glam and buffdoc are so incredibly experienced in this kind-of thing that I would take their advice on the topic WELL ABOVE anyone else's.

When I think about you taking steroids, I get a sick feeling in my stomach and I want to puke. You're doing SO incredibly well and up until recently - you've even been an inspiration to me in terms of commitment and dedication. I can't look at you that way anymore - and while it may be selfish for me to say this - that really disappoints me.

8 months man.... give it 3 or 4 years at least. When you say that you want to be huge before you're 30, like 30 is a death sentence or something... and I'm sitting here at 28 and hoping to be close to my goals before I'm 35. I feel almost.... insulted. I know that's not your intention - but realistically - that's how it makes me feel.

----

anyhow, I know there's no changing your mind and I can understand that and I still like you... I'll still marvel at your body too. My respect for you has gone down about 3 notches and I can't look up to you the same.... and I thought I'd better come clean and tell you the truth about how I really feel.

This may seem ironic coming from me - but it's at full honesty.

Thanks for the time we've had together!

-Chris
  #169   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 08:45 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
Guys like Glam and buffdoc are so incredibly experienced in this kind-of thing
I know they are, but even they had to start somewhere and somewhen.

Quote:
When I think about you taking steroids, I get a sick feeling in my stomach and I want to puke. You're doing SO incredibly well and up until recently - you've even been an inspiration to me in terms of commitment and dedication. I can't look at you that way anymore - and while it may be selfish for me to say this - that really disappoints me.
Man, even I am nervious about it. But I know will all trun out ok. When I stoof at the top of that 360ft pipeline bridge in queens town, I felt sick to my stomach, but i still jumped when they called "bungy!". Life itself is a risk! Although, obviously one should not perposly put yourself in danger or at risk, often if they are well thought about, they turn out ok, and we reap the gains. Whether this be stocks on the exchange, putting your house at risk to fund a new business venture, jumping of a bridge to gain thrills, or, as in this case, having a stab at gaining a LOT of muscle in a short period of time, its all a risk. I am a risk taker, but never enter anything without a LOT of thought and carefully decision making.

Quote:
When you say that you want to be huge before you're 30, like 30 is a death sentence or something... and I'm sitting here at 28 and hoping to be close to my goals before I'm 35. I feel almost.... insulted. I know that's not your intention - but realistically - that's how it makes me feel..
Obviously, I did not mean the goal (200lb+ by 26, or not wanting it to take until i am thrity to gain huge amounts of muscle) to insult you or anyone else. Its simply the way i feel and what i want. I just think massive muscle on a young body is really cool and attractive, and thus, that is what i will get.

Quote:
anyhow, I know there's no changing your mind and I can understand that and I still like you... I'll still marvel at your body too. My respect for you has gone down about 3 notches and I can't look up to you the same.... and I thought I'd better come clean and tell you the truth about how I really feel.
Well, It is a shame that you feel that way about me. Please bear that i will still have to continue working just as hard now as i will on cycle, if not harder because my recovery will be working faster thus i must work harder to maximize the growth, and eat more and more. So it changes nothing on my dedication or attitude. Roids are simply an aid.

Quote:
This may seem ironic coming from me - but it's at full honesty.

Thanks for the time we've had together!.
I respect your honesty, but ending the post with a rather dramatic "Thanks for the time we've had together!." seems somewhat over kill. If anything, you should continue to find my posts of value, not just to you, but everone. I will continue to document my progress but with added details of the cycle, feelings, measurments and so on. So, although you may feel a slight degradation in respect for me, I don't wanna stop being friends. And also bear in mind that a lot of guys on here juice, like buffdoc, and you dont respect them any less for it, so why me?...

Well, thanks for your input as always :0)

Marc

#170   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 08:48 AM
On route to freakdom

As for the rest of your posts that i have not replied to...

CanadianGordon - thanks man!

joeylawrencefan - Hehe, yep should see some real dramatic growth now (I hope)

Marc

#171   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 09:10 AM

ethernet_jock
Quote:
I know they are, but even they had to start somewhere and somewhen.

Man, even I am nervious about it. But I know will all trun out ok. When I stoof at the top of that 360ft pipeline bridge in queens town, I felt sick to my stomach, but i still jumped when they called "bungy!". Life itself is a risk! Although, obviously one should not perposly put yourself in danger or at risk, often if they are well thought about, they turn out ok, and we reap the gains. Whether this be stocks on the exchange, putting your house at risk to fund a new business venture, jumping of a bridge to gain thrills, or, as in this case, having a stab at gaining a LOT of muscle in a short period of time, its all a risk. I am a risk taker, but never enter anything without a LOT of thought and carefully decision making.
Marc - I don't need a lecture about risk-taking. I could teach you a thing or two about risk-taking in LIFE, bungee jumping and steroids do not count in this category. My life is a long story of big steps and leaps into nothingness and uncertainty with the easy opportunity of returning to my homeless pot-head violent teenager beginnings. I have slipped many times but never fallen back down - and I'm sure I will slip again. Never the less, the bumpy low difficult road has always proven best for me. I would write a book on risk-taking in life but I'm not arrogant enough to assume that I know what other people's paths are like and what is a responsbile decision for them. Nor am I arrogant enough to assume that this is truly a bad decision for you. I just wanted to relay to you how it makes me feel and what it looks like from my perspective. As with all forms of advice, and just as I did tell you last week, you have to take every token with two grains of salt and process it into your own form of reality.

Arrogance shows through in your remarks here, and that's sad to me too. It's easy to be young and arrogant and dismiss the knowledge/experience that our 'elders' try to pass onto us..... too easy.

Quote:
Obviously, I did not mean the goal (200lb+ by 26, or not wanting it to take until i am thrity to gain huge amounts of muscle) to insult you or anyone else. Its simply the way i feel and what i want. I just think massive muscle on a young body is really cool and attractive, and thus, that is what i will get.
I think it is too!! In fact - it's even more attractive on an 18yo body than it is on a 48-year-old one.... but somehow... no less impressive to me. Muscle on a 48yo body is actually more impressive to me. Interesting separation.... I agree with your concern for attractiveness.... but don't get swallowed-up by asthetic youthful pleasures. The person you find to be with you for the rest of your life some day (male or female) shouldn't care what you look like.

Quote:
Well, It is a shame that you feel that way about me. Please bear that i will still have to continue working just as hard now as i will on cycle, if not harder because my recovery will be working faster thus i must work harder to maximize the growth, and eat more and more. So it changes nothing on my dedication or attitude. Roids are simply an aid.
No question that steroids = harder work. No question at all. I have limited experience in how steroids changes overall attitude, but the experience I've had (with friends and ex-friends)... none of it has been good.

Quote:
I respect your honesty, but ending the post with a rather dramatic "Thanks for the time we've had together!." seems somewhat over kill. If anything, you should continue to find my posts of value, not just to you, but everone. I will continue to document my progress but with added details of the cycle, feelings, measurments and so on. So, although you may feel a slight degradation in respect for me, I don't wanna stop being friends. And also bear in mind that a lot of guys on here juice, like buffdoc, and you dont respect them any less for it, so why me?...
It's not dramatic at all. It's true. I don't IM with buffdoc, I don't share deep personal feelings with him... nor do I relate to him on ANY level at all as I have with you in the past. I respect him as a human being and I've been able to speak to him via 3rd party text (chat forum here) but otherwise, we are not friends, and we do not co-relate on any level. Again - your arrogance is beginning to show through your reasoning and intelligence.

You have changed.... confidence is great Marc and it's what we all need. Egotism and arrogance are the work of true evil if evil is a concept to be believed-in.

I will continue to find your posts of some value and I will continue to take interest in your progress.... but it will now be with caviat... and I can't use it as a goal for myself. I take traveler's posts with interest and value as well, but I can't rightly compare myself to him and feel like I'm the same playing court as he is... and that's disappointing to me when it relates back to you.

So in a sense - yes - anyone on this forum who is currently using steroids to agument their routine... I DO respect far LESS than I have respected you for in the past. That - like steroids - is MY OWN personal decision and it is NOT an over-dramatic conclusion. I have the UTMOST respect for glamman who has taken steroids and learned about them and decided for himself that it was a poor choice in the long term. Should you follow that same path, I may learn the same respect for you again some day. But for today - I will have trouble feeling "close" to you with this knowledge.

-Chris
  #172   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 09:28 AM

Let's give Marc a break. He's got his head screwed on properly. I'm sure he has put the same dedication into researching steroids as he has into lifting. His body obviously shows the results of his dedication. I wish him well in his continued progress.
  #173   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 09:38 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
I don't need a lecture about risk-taking. I could teach you a thing or two about risk-taking in LIFE, bungee jumping and steroids do not count in this category.
Chris, I'm sorry, did not mean to lecture you, just justify (or trying to) my point. I know I could learn a thing or two from your life experiences, and indeed, i have already.

Quote:
Arrogance shows through in your remarks here, and that's sad to me too. It's easy to be young and arrogant and dismiss the knowledge/experience that our 'elders' try to pass onto us..... too easy.
Believe me, although i might arguably used lame examples of justify the risk, I have researched this, and I REALLY have taken in what you guys have said. What arguably mkes you think otherwise, is result or my conclusion, that of still persuing this direction. Chirs, this stuff might not agreee with me, things might go wrong, if indeed any of that is true, then I won't continue. Please bare in mind that this is not neceserally it for me. I might come back to doing it naturally if this does not work out.

Quote:
..but don't get swallowed-up by asthetic youthful pleasures. The person you find to be with you for the rest of your life some day (male or female) shouldn't care what you look like.
Lets face it, we are all swallowed up trying to reach a prefection in physque, just to varying degrees. I have a particually huge desire right now to become VERY big indeed. This does not change that fact that i am still a loving and caring person underneath (soon to be a lot of muscle). I guess recently, what with the ever increasing confidence, I might come across as loosing many of my good caring attributes, but believe me, they are all still there. If we ever meet, which i hope we do one day, then you'll see.

Quote:
You have changed.... confidence is great Marc and it's what we all need. Egotism and arrogance are the work of true evil if evil is a concept to be believed-in.
Man, i don't think i've changed that much at all... It's sad to me, that you feel this way.

Quote:
I will continue to find your posts of some value and I will continue to take interest in your progress.... but it will now be with caviat... and I can't use it as a goal for myself.
I can understand what you mean here. My progress from this point on wards will be the result of a serious aid. And unless you follow the same type of procedure then you might not be able to relate directly to whats happening. I am sure this is the same for a lot of other people that have in the past (and maybe hopefully still do and continue to) admire me. But, nothing anyone says now will change my mind, the vials are on the way.

Quote:
I have the UTMOST respect for glamman who has taken steroids and learned about them and decided for himself that it was a poor choice in the long term. Should you follow that same path, I may learn the same respect for you again some day. But for today - I will have trouble feeling "close" to you with this knowledge.

-Chris
Well, I do hope that maybe you can still respect me and enjoy interacting with me. I am, and always will be able to hold meaningful, careing and informative conversations with you and anyone else, on any subject. Obviously you feel VERY strongly about the use of this stuff, and I don't blame you, I agree it is and can be dangerious as well as life wrecking, but I have weighed the risks up and I don't think it will be a problem, I really dont. I am not going heavy, just light, and see what happens.

Thanks Chris,

Marc

#174   Add to bgray20041986's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 10:43 AM

bgray20041986 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to bgray20041986
Hey man, you are making great progress. Your pics looks awesome, you can even see the progress in your neck and jaw-line. keep it up
  #175   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 11:34 AM

I'm glad someone else noticed how thick Marc's neck is getting.
  #176   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 02:26 PM

ethernet_jock
despite everything... best of luck Marc.

I'll be rooting for you - one way or another!

-Chris
  #177   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 02:52 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
go get 'em!

i've really enjoyed reading your posts and watching your progress over the past few months. i have my own reservations about using 'roids or hormones, but that's for me. you have a different outlook and i appreciate it. i think most everybody would be happy to follow your progress "natural", even if that means slower. i for one will follow you no matter how you train so long as you don't start injecting oils. [ewww]. looking forward to seeing your rapid growth turn into an explosion of muscle!
  #178   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 04:56 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
I've been thinking...

I've been a little hard on marco.After all,I was in my early 20's when I tried my 1st 2(&only!)cycles.Like him,I weighed the pro's&con's&decided to ignore the con's.(Although I HAD been training hard for 3yrs,was already pretty darn big&had hit a sticking point)A cycle or 2 won't kill him,or make him an addict.I may not have mentioned,in previous posts,that besides HORRIBLE depression from the drugs;I also got NO gains!A little water bloat.No strength or size increases.But I had to find out for myself.
  #179   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 07:35 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Marc,

Lot's of opinions here about you're chosing to juice. Here's an observation...in your comments about Phase 4 you said:

"Kinda was not as strict with the regieme as i know i should have been, both in turms of training and diet, supps etc. "

Why weren't you? And does that have anything to do with your making the decision to juice at this point in time?

You've made some impressive gains in a relatively short time...just don't cheat yourself in the long run because you're impatient or you think you may not have the discipline to reach your goals. And don't kid yourself that you're taking a calculated risk...I've seen the "die young and leave a goodlooking corpse" mentality before and it can very easily rob you of a long, happy, and healthy life...I've seen it first hand and it's a complete and total waste.

You may have bought the juice, but until it's in your body, it's not too late to stop.

I wish you luck.

Lucas
  #180   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2005, 01:23 AM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
if its any consolation, i really dont think people would be reacting so much if they didnt care about your well-being.

but what ever you do, BE SAFE. being a over zealous and OD'ing may have some terrible consequences (you're smart, so im just reminding you, im sure) but just keep moderation in mind.
  #181   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2005, 08:23 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi All, Yeah, this whole debate of no longer being natural is certainly causing some very strong views to come out. I actually really appreciate it because it shows how much you guys care about someone you, lets face it, hardly know, possibly putting himself in harms way simply just to gain more muscle faster.

Chris ? I really appreciate your support, and I?m sure it was VERY hard for you to say that given the comments posted of your current perception of me. I can assure you ALL that I will take the up most care. Hell, I don?t wanna die or end up in hospital!

Falseydee ? Thanks also to you for your support. I think actually one of the components is in oil suspension, but hey, never mind! Yeah, I too am looking forward to explosive growth. That?s another reason why I decided to be honest about what I am about to embark on, as if you guys started seeing me add 15 to 20lbs or more in eight to ten weeks, I think anyone would become rather suspicious.

Glam ? Thanks for your comments. I do hope that I do gain some benefit from this experience. Obviously, the outcome of which will determine whether I will proceed aided in the future or not. Being that I am an optimist by nature, not to mention very positive generally about everything, I do hope that I do not experience an depression on or off cycle. Infact, I am hoping that I won?t be affected mentally what-so-ever.

Lucass ? In answer to your question, the problem is that I am a perfectionist by nature. A lot of people that I have spoken with think I am doing very well and working hard enough to achieve good results. However, being that I am a perfectionist, I guess I will never be satisfied with my performance. Having said this, I usually feel like I have done badly and not worked hard enough on everything, be it exams, coursework, projects, or in the gym. However, it always seems to workout for me in the end, or at least, has up until now anyway. Like with each of the phases, I have always thought I have not worked hard enough and when I get the test results I am usually over the moon, apart from phase 2 which was a bit of a bad one but still, I have made changes now to make sure that it won?t happen again. Yeah, I understand the risks and despite everything will still continue as planned. Believe me, I am VERY nervous about this. But hopefully the benefits will be worth while.

Garrix ? Yeah, despite whether people agree or disagree with this course of action, I am enlightened to see that so many of you feel so strongly towards the use of these things. They certainly aren?t to be messed around with or taken on lightly. Also I am now, in a way, regretting posting anything about this, it?s a bit of a dilemma, as by posting, assuming I get good results, I might inadvertently be promoting their use in order to achieve huge growth. But, I am still posting since, a) I am not influential and b) if someone is going to do it, there is nothing I can say to change their mind anyway. Thus, its just like sex education in school, its best to be informative, and thus promote safe practice rather then allowing people to put them selves at risk. I hope to explain what I am doing in great detail once this thing starts, and also go into depth on my feelings, mental state (hopefully won?t change too much at all), how I?m doing it, experiences and not least, the results. Should make for an interesting read.

Anyway, Thanks to all of you for showing an interest in this situation and taking the time to voice your opinions and views. I really appreciate it. Right well, the Novadex and Colmid have arrived (used for PCT [Post Cycle Theropy]), so just waiting for the
Vials. I will have another biotest before the cycle begins so that we know exactly how much has been grown during the cycle.

Marc

#182   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2005, 10:37 PM

MuscleMage
Personally, I don't like the idea of steroids either, but I can respect him for making his own decisions. He has, however, reached the point (and posted a picture) where I can ordain him "morph worthy." Besides, the lack of morphed images the last few days has gotten me up from my lazy lurking butt and has me do my own morphs.

I have his permission (actually, he even hosted the image) to post it here. Enjoy~ And heres for hoping he looks like this someday... soon.

http://www.epyontec.com/Marco/GiftMorphs/hugemarc.jpg
  #183   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2005, 07:53 AM

beachmuscle
Send a message via AIM to beachmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to beachmuscle Send a message via Skype™ to beachmuscle
nobody has commented on his goals ,,,you have all just voiced your own personal opinion ,,,,,fact is does he really have a choice if he is to reach his goals ?
  #184   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2005, 08:37 AM

I dont think it's really an issue about having a choice. It's really more a choice of how QUICKLY Marc wants to reach his goals. Of course I am aware that there are genetic limitations for those that remain natural, but does anyone really doubt that Marc would continue to make progress even if he didn't juice. I mean 22.44 lbs of solid muscle in 8.5 months is phenomenal. I think he would continue to grow dramatically with or without juice. I think he will grow FASTER with the juice. I have been interested in being a sponsor for years. It hasn't happened for various reasons but I can honestly say in my years of being in the gym and around it, I've never met anyone with more intelligence about growth and with a better attitude than Marc. Sure he enjoys being worshipped (a fact of which I am very glad) but Marc will do the research and will put the time in the gym necessary to obtain the results he craves and which will elevate him into the musclegod stratosphere.
  #185   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2005, 08:39 AM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmuscle
nobody has commented on his goals ,,,you have all just voiced your own personal opinion ,,,,,fact is does he really have a choice if he is to reach his goals ?
We all have choices. His goals are achieveable naturally, but he just doesn't want to wait for the 3-7 years it will take. I personally feel that one should wait till you've reached your natural potential, but in the end it's a personal decision and Marco has chosen to go ahead with his first cycle around 8 months after seriously working out. He's done his research and he's willing to take the risk. All we can do is wish the best of luck to him.

As far as opinions go, we all have them. The only reason we're so vocal about Marco's decision is that we are concerned about his well being and I think everyone still sees that he has plently of potential left in him before he switches over to gear.

Scott
  #186   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2005, 02:47 PM
On route to freakdom

Replies, NEWS - Today's top stores lol

Hi guys,

Right, theres a lot to cover in this post so lets get going...

Post Responses

Hi guys, heres the responses from those posted recently...

bgray20041986 - Thanks mate! sorry just saw your post

MuscleMage - Firstly, Thanks for the morph mate, and for ordaining me "morph worthy" lol. It's very good I thought. Very inspirational and motivating. Hopefully might get to look something like that soon with my new aid. Secondly, Please bear in mind though that the credit for hosting is all down to Scott, not me. Thanks again Scott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmuscle
Its not so much the goals, more rather the principle of someone a) using them so early on into training, and b) using them at all. Like Scott said, it just that with my goal i have added the constraint of time. I wanna be young (26) and huge, which means, basically the only way is to go aided from this point onwards. Just hope it works. Its expensive enough so i am sure it will do.

Joe - Thanks for your continued support. Not sure about going in to the "musclegod stratosphere" but still, its a nice thought I sure do crave results, and i WILL achieve them!

Scott - As always Scott, I value your opinions and points with the up most respect, in part because i feel we have a lot in common, not to mention your intelligence and kind hearted careing nature. BTW, good to finally put a voice to that huge body. I do love the american accent, and listening to how it changes from one state or region to another. Also thanks for the seroid book suggestion, I will look into that very carefully. Your last book suggestion was simply excellent! I love seeing books and material that have clear references to scientifically proven studies. I just love factual information. So on that note, despite your concerns, which, have been noted, I thank you for your continued support also.

This is about to be a VERY testing time for me. Who knows whats going to happen. I just hope that luck is with me, and nothing goes wrong and that all that happens is i grow. We'll just have to keep those fingures crossed and see what happens.

My Stay Sign - Sagittarius
Its quite ironic really I guess, you guys must be thinking what type of person i am. Well I thought i'd have a look into my star sign today. Did a bit of research and then came across a very interesting description of my sign, which describes me almost exactly. Those of you that have "known" me on the board for a while, and have memory of the types of issues i have raise and contributed to in the past will find this of great interest i am sure. I could not believe how true the good and bad statements were.

Read it here: http://www.ivillage.co.uk/print/0,9688,162001,00.html

Marc Gets Personal Trainer
Right, as of friday, I will now have a personal trainer. Hearing about all the good experiences people have with theirs, I thought i'd give one a try. He is going to help me not only making sure carry out the exercises in the correct form, but also push me hard, monitor my progress, design me a new exercise rountine, and sort out my nutritional intake.

On the first meeting, after talking at length for quite some time, and having taken my BioStat test, he said that i no longer need to worry about what i eat AT ALL. He said because i have such a high metabolic rate, I am one of those lucky barstards that can eat burgers, pizza, chips, whatever i like to get the calories going, and not worry about gaining fat. I said to him i have always been worried about getting fat (although I have never been fat in my life). He also suggested that I need to take more weight gainers... So I ahev now brought some very heavy duty stuff,a nd now need to up my calory intake even more to gain more muscle. Obviously, the need to sort all of this out now, is for the preparation of the cycle. I wish to optimize it as much as possible. I also know now how to get to 10% body fat with my body... for me, all i need to do is eat like any other guy, three times a day with metrx supplementation 2-3 times a day also, and that has got me to 10%. I also know that I think i wanna go to 7% in th future after i have a lot more muscle, as 10% does not show the abs as much as i want them to be shown, so i can work on that later.

Doctor Experience
Ok, this is an experience at the doctors today. Obviously I have been ill recently, as you know, and thought i get it all checked out. Anyway, she said i was fine and had to live through the bug that has been going around, oh and injected me with the MMR jab thing, since the MMR jab was not around when i was younger, my generation are apparently getting the mumps, so, she injected that into my left bicep. Anyway, before she injected me she asked me to pull my sleeve up, and it would not go up over my biceps lol, so she said to take my shirt off. After injecting, she took my blood pressure and heart rate. Before she did it, like some of the big guys here doctors experiences, she opened up her draw to get the extra large strap out, as she said i had quite a bit of muscle, then got the tape measure out and proceeding to measure the circumference of my right upper arm lol, she said nah i could still use the standard one for a little longer lol Doh! Will have to work harder on that I wanna HAVE to have her use the larger one lol, it will come i know. Think i might pop back after the cycle and see if it fits then lol

Marc Competes
Hehe, well not yet anyway! Yeah i was talking to some competative body builders the other day in the gym, and we talked about work outs and things. He talked about getting up on stage and what not, which is something i think i would have no problem with, might even enjoy it. Anyway, I was pleased when the main guy said he thought i had good genetics and attitude and great potential, so what out guys, i might be competeing ina year or too lol (we'll see).

The Cycle
Thought i'd post a bit of info on what i am about to use, how often and so on. For the first cycle I am going to be using testerone cypionate by british dragon (I think) and equipoise which i think is by Apex. Both these two substances are 200mg per 1ml in concentration. Looking at the recommended dosages, I will be taking injecting three times a week. Twice a week with 1ml of cyp and eq, and the third day with 1ml of just cyp. The reason for this is due to the effective half life of the cyp. So cyp needs to be injected more often than equ. Anyway, so thats a total of 5ml per week, or 1000mg of substances. Like i say, not heavy, but will give me a good reaction im sure.
I think i might have an interesting ass after this lol, perhaps i ought dot them in a pattern, or perhaps spell my name lol.

End of post

Ok, sorry for the VERY long post. Just lots of news as always.

Marc

#187   Add to growing muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2005, 03:28 PM

growing muscles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to growing muscles
Marco:

You have to decide what is right for you and if you have weighed all issues then be hapy with your choice. You will be huge in no time, just remember to show us the gains (or just make sure I get to view )
  #188   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2005, 03:45 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
I'm actually very glad you've decided to get some nutritional help. My worse fear for you on this upcoming cycle was not consuming enough calories or enough protein to make the most of this. You've demonstrated that you can add muscle but you need to eat a lot more. That trainer has been worth it already!

The cycle sounds like a good solid growth cycle. I think you could have done well with just the 600mg/week of test, however, I'm sure the eq will drive you to eat more and that is a very good thing.

I'm assuming you're not front loading at all and will just allow the test/eq to ramp up over the first few weeks since you didn't mention you were. If that's the case, don't get discouraged if you don't see too much in strength gains the first two to three weeks.

Good luck with the cycle.
  #189   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 09:18 AM
On route to freakdom

Hi guys!

growing muscles - Yep, I am happy with my choice to go ahead (ish). Naturally I am nervious about it, but hey, there you go.

muscle_mastah - Thanks! Yeah i am hopefing that my appetite will increase to fuel the much needed growth. And No, I am not front loading. I appriecate it will take 3-4 weeks to get the full affect in both strength and gowth. The cycle is ten weeks in duration. I think i might have biostat tests done every three weeks to confirm and monitor the growth.

Thanks guys,

Marc

#190   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 11:01 AM

As dedicated as Marc is, I have absolutely no doubt that he will increase his caloric intake high enough to get the absolute most out of his cycle. I'm glad to hear he's getting tested every 3-4 weeks cause I know that means we'll see new pics at least that often. Although his huge number of fans (and their number is growing) would wait patiently for the entire cycle to be completed prior to seeing new pics, I know that he will want to show us his gains as he goes. There are new photos on the www.epyontec.com/Marco link and they are awesome. Look at how awesome his lats look in a tight shirt. It's no wonder he becomes more and more of a musclegod every day.
  #191   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 02:42 PM
On route to freakdom

Jeo, as flattering as it is, I think your obsessed mate! I dont think i have a "huge" number of fans, maybe one or two, well maybe more (hits are going up well ) Anyway, you can be sure that i will have regular tests, man, i wanna check to see whats going on as much as you guys do (assuming your all curious, otherwise, why would even read this thread...). I will of course possibly indulge you guys with a few photos... or shall i make you all wait until the end of the phase (would be more dramatic, assuming this stuff works, and has a good effect in me)... Anyway, thanks for your continued support

Right, Tomorrow is yet another big day. It's the first day with my new personal trainer. Starting at 7:30am... Should be good. I'll post more on this after it happens to tomorrow.

Marc

#192   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2005, 05:33 AM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Cool Update

Hey Marc!

Glad to see you're still going full steam ahead. I look forward to seeing your update today. I'm envious of the growth you're going to experience. I didn't realize how great it was when I first started. I put on about 25 pounds in three months. Granted, I was really skinny at first but naively, I thought great gains like that might continue! Anyhow, keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress. Don't make us wait 'til the end!
  #193   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2005, 11:23 AM
On route to freakdom

Post replies & Gym update (diet & program)

Hi all,

Post Responses

jdhdawg - Yep still going strong. Yeah, I am hopeing for a lot of growth, but we'll just have to see. And man! 25lbs a in three months, thats REALLY good! I'll be sure to keep you guys posted. Thanks for your support!

Today at the gym
Today was my first proper meeting with my personal trainer. Today, it was simply a consultation to look at my exercise program and discuss diet etc. I had all my charts and papers ready, as we talked he looked at my growth chart and said that i must be doing something right in order to have added 22.44lbs in 8.5 months (with a very impressed and surprised expression on his face). As we went on, I said i take this very seriously, and told him my goal, to gain as much muscle as possible. He suggested that i do drop sets and super sets. He said one should be making changes to their exercise regieme every few months if not more often, since, although you lift heavier and heavier weights, you body gets used to doing the same movements, thats why you should use exercise substitutions every now and then to spark new adaptations from the muscles. Anyway, so he said he was going to completely change my workout plan to get (in his opinion) max results. So we shall see.

Here is the new routine...

Firstly the routine is for 3 main workout days, with extras done on the side for day 4 and 5. The duration of use is 4 weeks periodised.

Week 1 - 4: 3 sets of 15 reps
Week 4 - 8: 4 sets of 10 reps
Week 8 - 12: 4 sets of 6 reps

Ok

Monday (Chest & Biceps)
5 min warmup using cardo vascular machine (Rower, tread mill etc)
Localised stretching to chest and biceps.

FW Barbell Bench Press: ss
Incline Dumbbell Press: ss
Dumbbell Fly: ss
Press ups

Dumbbell Bicep Curl: ss
Dumbbell Hammer Curl :ss
EZ Bar cul

Swiss ball curl
Back extensions

5 min cool down. same as start.

Wednesday (Shoulders & Legs)
5 min warm up
Localised stretching to the major muscles and lower limbs and shoulders.

FW Doubbell Shoulder press: ss
FW Barbell Upright Row: ss

FW Front Rais: ss
Rear Delt (cable)
Squat
Leg Curl: ds
Leg Ext: ds
Calf Raise: ds

5 min cool down and stretching.

Friday (Back & Triceps)
5 min warm up and stretch.

Assisted chin-ups: ss
Straight bar bull downs: ss
Compund row

French Press: ss
Narrow grip bench: ss
Rope Pull Downs

KEY ss = Super Set, ds = Drop Set

Obviously this program is only for 3 days a week. On the fourth day he wants me to do Dead lifts, Chin ups (un-assisted), bench press and squats in a curcuit. 3 sets of 8-10 reps with a 2 min rest after each cycle... sounds interesting . The fifth day he said just do your faviorte exercises or what you need to work on most. This he said, is what he does. And this trainer is quite big and muscled, so i only assume he knows his stuff.

Well, the program is quite different from what i had before. It does not seem to include some of my favorite exercises, like the 45 degree leg press... but i guess i can do those on the fifth day or on the day of that muscle group if i want.

Diet
We then went on to talk about my diet and metabolic rate. Obviously he iterated the fact that i don't have to worry about my calory intake so far as being concerned of getting fat... We discussed what i have been taking up to now and said it simply is not enough, even though i had good growth results. He recons, with the way my body works, I coul gain a LOT more with the right diet to back me up. Also, I have been tired in the afternoons more than usual for months. It's now so obvious that it was simply my metabolic rate killing my energy due to lack of food. So, he has also drawn up a daily meal planner for me.

Here is a sample...

6am (Breakfast)
Cereal of my choice (idealy porridge/oat related) with semi skimmed milk. One pint of water, whole grain toast & 1 x NLarge 2, promax, or cyclone supplement drink.

9:30am (Snack)
Protein bar/Drink (Nlarge etc), glass of water, Nuts, raisens etc & piece of fruit

13:30 (Lunch)
1 Large meal with contents like egg, fish, chicken, steak (protein)
& 3/4 pint of water.

16:30 (snack)
1 Nlarge 2 protein shake + Banana, sandwich (with protein filling, raw carrots, tomato or alike. Small cup of water

19:00 (Dinner)
1 x Large mixed veg (new potatoes, carrots etc), and protein content e.g. rice, chicken, fish, beef etc. And 1 pint of water.

21:00 (Snack)
NLarge 2 & 1 x piece of toast.

The NLarge drink is simplthing i tried ages ago. It is expensive but is filled with VERY high calories. So its great for guys with high metabolic rates. Each serving contains 600 calories, so currently I am now drinking 3 a day, so 1800 clories alone now come from NLarge suplementation. The trainer seems to think this is fine since its easier for me to make drinks at work than spend lots of time stuffing my face. Hardly ideal, but there we go. Also, just for you information, each NLarge serving also contains 52g or protein and 87g of carbs.

Persoanlly, I don't think this is enough food for someone burning 3054Kcal per day, but thats what he recons. Also, he did not have a post workout meal listed, so I will add that since research suggests that a protein and carb containing drink or meal taken immediately after a workout improves protein synthesis and muscle growth greatly. This is something i've been doing for months.

As we talked he said that he could see i was VERY dedicated and very keen to make the most of my time in the gym to maximise growth. We also talked alot about the science behind how muscles work in order to best draw up a meal plan for me. It was a very good meeting.

Right well, next week we will be start working out and he'll be correcting any bad form i have. Hopefully, with this new routine and diet, I should not only be ready for the cycle, but will hopefully speed up muscle growth naturally before i get there in the time i have left. I'll confirm with a biostat test in 4 weeks.

If you guys have any suggestions or thoughts on the diet and exercise routine, i'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Marc

#194   Add to fitgguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2005, 12:42 PM

fitgguy is on a distinguished road
Hi Marc,

can I just say you're an insperation to us all, good luck and let us know how you're getting on.

J.
  #195   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Good Luck, Marc

Marc,

I agree with fitgguy. Good luck and remember us "little guys" when you become a muscle freak. I, for one, will be monitoring your progress and wishing you great results.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #196   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 03:27 AM
On route to freakdom

Last Night at the Bars (Pubs)

Hi Guys!

Post Responses

fitgguy - Thanks mate! Glad you have that perception of me, and even better if it helps motivate you to reach your own goals. I will be sure to keep you guys up to date on the ENTIRE experience, you can count on it

DonnieJvilleNC - Hehe, of course i'll remember you guys when i'm a muscle freak. It's not going to be that quick of a transformation even with "stuff". But, it should be a good fairly fast (relative to natural) real life mgs muscle growth transformation. I will flood the thread with some pics and some new media as well. Just starting to take more video clips now, so that will be something new soon. BTW, if theres anything you wanna ask or would like to see content wise, please just ask and i'll see what i can do for you guys Gotta keep my fans happy ;0)

Thanks for your posts guys!

Last night at the Bars (Pubs)
Right moving on, thought i share this with you guys; Last night I went out into town with my old study mate from my MSc course. He had not seen me for weeks and weeks. He came over to my house to pick me up. I let him in, then shot up to get ready and then came back down stairs. He looked at me, and my mother (yeah, i'm 24 and still live with my mom! lol, house prices are so god dame expensive in the south east) walked past, he says to her, "God! your son is getting bigger and bigger!", I was like blushing at this point. she was "Yes, you shuold see how much he eats", (I don't think i eat enough!). They continue talking about me for a while and that she wants to put my rent since she recons i eat for two poeple (I hardly think so). Anyway, so we went back to his place and his girl friend is there. BTW, my study mate is 33, about 6' and in dia need of a good workout, but is not obese, just slightly over weight. Anyway, he starts talking to his girlfriend about me, so funny. I told him about my super fast metabolic rate and that i now have to eat aL LOT more, he jokingly starts offering me pizza and things lol. Ok, so we then go down on the first pub (Weatherspoons, you might of heard of it, its a pub chain). Anyway, so we stay there for quite some time. Got a LOT of glances from the girls which is good And there was a lot of sexy female talent there as well! My mate could not resist but to keep talking about how much i have changed physically. He said i'm way more muscled and bigger than i was. Its only been about 6 weeks since i saw him last lol. He said he thinks my jaw line has changed and that my shoulders and basically everything looked bigger. He did say that he thought i oughta not get much bigger as he recons it would look silly on me, I said well I wanna get a lot bigger so I WILL carry on. Little does he know how big i'm about to get. So we seemed to be talking about exercise and weight lifting all night. In the huge bar, I only spotted 2 other muscled guys, both of which were much older. One about late twenties early thirties 6' quite muscled (more than me). And the other more a bear, forties but had a wide back. It was ironic though, I know they spotted me early on, and did not go far from where i was all night. Could it be coincidence or more rather that muscle seems to flock together? My experience is that muscle flocks together generally.

Right well, after a while we left, and walked up the high street to the top of town. Some girls were wolf whistling at us, dunno if that was me or him, but it felt good. Sexy girls too, maybe a bit young for me though... So we finally reach the top of town and go into a fairly posh bar (relative to Weatherspoons anyway). Rob and I were standing at the bar when some girl his age spots him, they knew each other. After a moment of us looking over, shes waves for us to come and sit down with them. She was sitting with her american friend from Louisiana. Shes 23 and drop dead gorgeous! Very sexy! Very hot! Anyway, so rob talked to his lady friend, and of course, naturally I talked with the fine young american lady . We talked about what she was doing over here and soon found a common topic of moving to another country to work. I am currently looking to move to the USA to work for awhile next year. She started listing off all the places she recommended going to. She said the southern parts are great because everyone is so friendly, as opposed to say, the hustle and bussle of say NYC. I did mention a few possible destinations to see what she thought of them, like San Francisco, she said thats a really beautiful place with great transport links and would be a great location for me. (In her opinion). We must have been talking for ages, anyway, we got on like a house on fire and she has really inspired me to see this thing through, moving to the usa for awhile that is. She also said you'd have no rpoblem with the ladies either, they love the english accent lol and she said i was cute as well... hehe. I mentioned the time i went to Philadelphia to repair some software I developed for a pharmaceutical with a professor from University. I sent me alone to sort it. Was great, spent most the time site seeing lol anyway, I was in Philli around July 4th and was at some famious bridge in philli (forget the name), and i asked this group of four girls if they would be so kind as to take a pic. They were like, "weher you from", I just reply "guess", they were like " erm New Zealand" lol, "No, I'm english I said", at which point they all were like crowded around me and then started asked loads of questions and what not. They were besotted with me lol (felt good hehe) One of the girls was REALLY interested, and after taking the photo of me and then for them (they were on holiday as well from another state), one of the other girls was trying to drag her away lol! It was soooo sooo funny! Anyway, I guess thats what she means. Certainly up for more attention, dont care which sex its from lol!

So, we left the bar and they went dancing. We are going to meet again sometime for a drink so should see this sexy american again.

On the way back home, Rob said he wanted to start weight lifting to get his metabolic rate up. He is not looking to get reall big, just a bit buff. So I offered to help him as a kinda personal trainer, he was really up for that. I mean i'm no expert but i guess i know a bit and learning a hell of a lot more all the time. He knows i'll motivate him. So, not only am i getting trained next week myself with a personal trainer, I am now also training my post grad mate! hehe, on alternate days, so i'll still get my rest since i'll be spotting him mostly. Making sure he does it in the correct form. He kept reiterating the fact that i looked very good now and dont need to get any bigger, but i said I will, its what i want. Ironically, my brother (older by a year), said that he REALLY thought i ought not to get much bigger. I think he does not like the fact that i am already bigger and more muscled than he has. Think hes jealious. He's not fit at all. Gotta a bit of bear gut. Hes two inches taller. I love the fact that I am bigger and getting bigger, me, his younger bigger brother lol! Sorry, power trip...

Ok, well I think that just about wraps that up. Another very interesting night!

Coming up on the BB Progress Log
Right just incase your wondering whats coming up on the BB thread, here is the schedule:

22nd JULY - Expert another major update then. I will be having another biostat test on this day to find out how well the new exercise plan and diet regieme is working before the 23rd. This is the last day of being natural.

23 JULY (Saturday) - Ok, this it the big day, first injection. Expert a report on how the experience went.

After this, I guess, just stay tuned for what ever happens, strength wise, muscle wise, feelings etc and experiences...

Stay tuned!

Thanks for watching!

Marc

#197   Add to joeylawrencefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 08:53 AM

What a hot story! Marc is such a magnet to both men and women who appreciate muscle. We look forward to all of your updates. I hope Raleigh, NC is one of the places you are considering. It's in the southern US so I'm sure it is.
  #198   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 10:51 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Marc, How are you going to get into the States? have you researched it/know of anyone ? It is extremely hard getting visas post 9/11 unless you have some exceptionally original skill. I would make some enquiries now as new visas other than intercompany transfers can take up to 9 months to actually happen.

Glad you are off the 45 degree leg presses and onto squats. Time to do some proper leg exercises !
  #199   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
On route to freakdom

Hey Guys!

joeylawrencefan - Thanks as always Joe! Think i should go for a drink more often with these types of reactions, still, I hardly drink alcohol anyway (bit of a light weight). HEHe, yes, That destination is also under consideration

UKBeefy - Hey! Yeah I am looking into it right now. As you say the easiest way in through a company transfer. Although because of my qualification in the IT area it would appear that the states are keen to push professional through quicker than other skilled jobs (according to various government and immigration websites). So don't worry, i am sorting it out now. I have a few options, intercompany transfer, just go through as a professional and get work out there (much harder to do, but still do'able), or, study a PhD and get sponsored as a researched. The great thing about the last option is it would allow me 3-4 years obviously to complete the thesis. But, I don't really wanna be studying a PhD yet. I'd much rather be working and gaining more work experience in the IT world. Anyway, we'll see.

As for the leg presses, ah you impliying i was not doing them properly before hand ? We should work out again some time soon if your up for it.

Take care,

Marc

#200   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 11:52 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Well Marc you know what I said about the leg presses. You need to do them deeper and without such an obvious lock out for the sake of your knees. I think even you found that 4-5 plates a side was quite enough when doing the full movement....

Yes I would also make enquiries beyond the US govt websites eg with anyone you can that u know over there - especially firms that are used to hiring nonUS citizens (some companies aren't at all well versed and have no knowledge or inclination as to how to do it). If you can I would suggest above all else an intercompany transfer. It is by far the fastest and most straight forward - although obviously limits you to specific locations. I would start talking to your US operations and warming them up. Also make sure your boss here knows that this is what you want to do and ask for their support.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options