The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.79 average. Display Modes
  #441   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2005, 11:27 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by massingUP
do you do much stretching?
Hi James, Yep I stretch before and after weight training. Although i confess, I very occasionally don't have the time and skip say the end one. I do stretch all the major parts... Legs, shoulders, back, chest etc. But, knowing i had bad form before my personal trainer came on the scene, it might be that which over time has helped cause them to become so tight. So far shes checked out;

1) my back and shoulders and traps, and found two knots one on either trap and one underneath the left-hand side shoulder bone thingy. This was borought on by me being un able to even lift the olympic bar on its own some weeks ago. Pain just shot straight through my left hand shoulder. Evidently, it had nothing to do with the shoulder, but rather muscle tightness and this knot underneath the left hand side shoulder/arm bone. Anyway, since she looked at my back and all the knots, I can now lift normally again.

2) She's done the forearms since picking up free weights started to become a problem. I would feel this sharp pain which felt like it ran down the side of the lower arms bones, infact, she said its where the muscle attaches on the bone. Again, no pain lifting weights again.

3) Most recently, my thighs, calves and ham strings, all of which are/were so tight and hard. They are a little better now, but she has told me not to work legs until next week. So shes looking at them again on friday along with my butt muscles.
Now the butt muscles will be interesting since I hope she does not notice the pin holes from the injections... but we'll see. I need them looked at because there is also musscle tightness there which are causing my feet to turn outwards ever so slightly.

So to be honest, there is not much of me left that she has not seen lol Anyway, this is all caused by a years worth of training.

Thanks James.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
I don't think 4 weeks after the end that most of it would still be water.
I agree, the water levels should have stabilized by now.

Quote:
Sounds like the diet does need some sorting - how much fibrous foods are you eating? eg whole oats, pulses, wholegrain type stuff?
Perhaps add a bowl of All bran or something to one of your meals and limit the white bread/whte rice/white pasta stuff.
Recently, I've actually had white bread sandwitches at work, but i was on whole grain not so long ago. So i'll have to flip back to it soon, just i like the taste of white bread. Mind you, some brown grained bread is VERY tastey. I rarely have white rice or white pasta, only very occasionally. I'm thinking of trying porage for my breakfasts from now on, but i recon its going to taste foul! But it is high in protein.

Quote:
How much Protein shake were u taking?
I was having three protein shakes a day, 2 Progain shakes, and a metrex shake.

Quote:
Perhaps add some bars instead. I've never had probs with the old digestion other than noticing that on a more bodybuilder diet you go to the toilet alot more than normal esp in the morning!
Oh yes, I go to the toilet often too, think all body builders do

Anyway, i think i might try some bars. Thanks for all your suggestions. I am starting to sort my diet out now. Next i just need to get into a routine of preparing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkmuscle
You can also try anti-diarrheals in moderation, and I think I mentioned elsewhere that digestive enzymes can also be of use.

Likewise, addition of fibrous whole wheats and grains should also help solidify the...ummm...how to put this delicately...problem shall we say.
Yep, think i might try some actimel and may try some anti-diarrheals as a very short term solution. Just gotta get this sorted.

Thanks for your suggestions folks!

Today's Workout
Since i am not allowed to do legs this week, I did some chest work and odd exercises i have not done for ages. My trainer was not there today. I had a really good workout and can confirm that the strength is definetly improving well. Its definetly gone up even in the last few days.

Coming Up
Right, just injected my second Sustanon earler so that good. Tomorrow I might have the bio stat test ready for saturday's update. Firday I have another leg massage and the dreaded butt massage, so i hope she makes no comments about the injection sites, and lastly, saturday is the phase 5 update.

Thanks for reading!

Marc

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #442   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2005, 05:48 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
A note to the newbies,...

If you're not accustomed to taking high doses of amino acids,it is normal to experience some"intestinal distress"(i.e.,don't get too far away from a toilet)during the 1st.2 days.If it persists after that;it may be the wrong protein powder for you.Serious stomach gas&bloating is a sign things aren't being digested properly.
  #443   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2005, 05:50 PM

glammaman2000
p.s.Hulkmuscle

I can't beLEEEEEVE you used Russian Bear!That stuff is lethal!
  #444   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2005, 07:28 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
I can't beLEEEEEVE you used Russian Bear!That stuff is lethal!
Scott made me do it! It was him! It was him!!!

*stamps foot petulantly*

Yeesh...that stuff killed me inside...you don't wanna know. Even with lactaid tablets!
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #445   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Scott made me do it! It was him! It was him!!!

*stamps foot petulantly*
Yes, I drove up to his place... used some vice grips to keep his mouth open and poured it in... hehe..(jk) it's not that bad folks. Granted. I am only 24 so my digestive system probably can handle a ton more than the older folks on the board. It's definetly one way to get your calories and protein in.

Scott
  #446   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2005, 08:48 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusx
Yes, I drove up to his place... used some vice grips to keep his mouth open and poured it in... hehe..(jk) it's not that bad folks. Granted. I am only 24 so my digestive system probably can handle a ton more than the older folks on the board. It's definetly one way to get your calories and protein in.

Scott
Gonna beat you over the head with my walker next time I see ya, ya young whippersnapper!
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #447   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2005, 10:38 PM

glammaman2000
Even worse,....

...I once tried a protein powder from Bob Hofmann(anybody remember Bob Hofmann?)I decided to cool it in the'fridge.It turned into a concrete block.I can't imagine what it had planned for my stomach!
  #448   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 12:58 AM
On route to freakdom

Morning Guys.

Yeah I have looked up Russian Bear Weight Gainer by Vitol, assuming thats what we are talking about here. Sounds like a SERIOUS weight gainer to me... 292 grams of Protein and 5000 calories per serving! Only from what i have read, you mix it with one gallon of milk/water, which is simply mad. Thus, most people by the looks of it make up one serving for the day and divide it into three.

Scott, is this how you take the stuff? and I assume you have had no digestion problems with this stuff?

The only problem i have, having done a quick search on the net, is that we don't seem to sell the stuff here in the uk... doh! Sounds like a very good weight gainer although I am VERY dubious about its claims of adding no fat what-so-ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusx
Yes, I drove up to his place... used some vice grips to keep his mouth open and poured it in... hehe
I dunno, your just no content with growing yourself are you... hehe

Quote:
Yeesh...that stuff killed me inside...you don't wanna know. Even with lactaid tablets!
Humm, well, If i could get hold of some i might try some. Mind you, it might not be such a good idea right now given the current state of my digestion system. Anyway, I was thinking maybe i should be taking some to help the absorption of nutrients. I read somewhere, on Dereks thread which obviously no dought all entries are written by one of his PR reps, that he was using Syntol which apparently improves absorbtion and thus aid the muscle building process. Again, trying to find a UK supplier of this is difficult. Still, bottom line is, with 7+ weeks left of the cycle (have not decided whether im doing 12 or more weeks yet), its vital that the digestion system is back in full working order ASAP as well as getting this diet sorted. Going shopping on saturday so i will buy lots of whole grain bread and think i'll try some porage for the breakfasts (sure it will taste foul, buts its got good protein and carb ratio).

Oh, Brian (UKBeefy), thanks for the protein bar suggestion, think i'll try that. What with 50g protein per bar, it sounds great. Just hope its not too foul tasting. How many do you take a day and at what times?

Thanks all!

Marc

#449   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 02:26 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ukmus
Oh, Brian (UKBeefy), thanks for the protein bar suggestion, think i'll try that. What with 50g protein per bar, it sounds great. Just hope its not too foul tasting. How many do you take a day and at what times?

Marc
I just have them around at home and take them with me if I am out during the day (if I remember). I tend to have one after my workout as it is easier to fit into my bag than a shake container. I am not religious about always having a shake at 11am or whatever. I am not working at the moment so spend more time at home and each day varies so I sometimes have time to eat properly, other times a shake or bar.

Those Peak Body Pro 50 bars are available in the shops now - my gym sells them singly so you could try them for taste first. I find them fine especially the chocolate ones. That UK website seems to be the cheapest place
  #450   Add to musclebaz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 10:45 AM

musclebaz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to musclebaz
Hey Marc, don't panic about the porridge. Its ok to make it with milk and add sugar or syrup or if you don't like doing that then add dried fruit. Although there are simple sugars there, if you eat it in the morning then you will burn off those sugars during the day and gradually release the complex carbs throughout the day.
  #451   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 03:38 PM

I make my porridge with half milk half water and add dried fruit at the start eg Sultanas, raisins etc. Also I use syrup or sugar in small quantities.

If you want stomach churning porridge a mate of mine eats what he calls power porridge which is made with water to which he adds egg whites and microwaves the whole lot. The smell is really rather unique...
  #452   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 07:19 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Actually, the porridge/oatmeal thing is GREAT if you do it properly.

First, you should make sure that you use large-flake oats, not the "minute oats" or "quick oats" or the pre-pacakged stuff that you can do in the microwave. The whole point of eating them is to consume some big ol' grains -- and if you get the quick- or minute-oats, then they've been pretty heavily processed.

Then, I'd recommend that you cook them on the stove-top and not in the microwave. I really prefer the texture that way: it doesn't get gloopy.

Finally, I throw dried or frozen fruits in while it cooks -- I particularly love cranberries blueberries or rhubarb (frozen), or raisins or something like that... Then toss in a bit of brown sugar or cinnamon or whatever when it's done. Delicious!

Give it a shot...

- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #453   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 07:21 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Great Caesar's Ghost!!! I can't say much Marcus because I'm running on empty. But Wow!! you have had a lot happen in the last few days! I'll be back soon. It will take me a bit to catch up with the rest of your thread.
  #454   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2005, 12:58 AM
On route to freakdom

Hehe, this is turning into a bit of cookery thread .

Post Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclebaz
Hey Marc, don't panic about the porridge. Its ok to make it with milk and add sugar or syrup or if you don't like doing that then add dried fruit.
Yeah, I agree, I may have to add things to make it taste more interesting. I have tasted some really foul supplements before like Cyclone which i highly advice anyone NEVER to taste the so called stewberry one. Even the smell makes me wanna be sick. Mind you, it does work so I am able to ignore my screaming taste buds if need be in order to reap the greater benifits of muscle building nutrition. Anyway, I am going to give porrage a go. Now all i have to decide is which one. so i think i make the decsion based on the protein/carb ratio.

Quote:
If you want stomach churning porridge a mate of mine eats what he calls power porridge which is made with water to which he adds egg whites and microwaves the whole lot. The smell is really rather unique...
Humm, Think i'll skip the eggs for now otherwise i'll just end up being sick and having even more digestion problems. But, I may involve more eggs later, we'll see how i get on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massingup
Then, I'd recommend that you cook them on the stove-top and not in the microwave. I really prefer the texture that way: it doesn't get gloopy.
I dare say, I was thinking of cheating and using the quick and dirty option of the dreaded microwave. Still, I will try and find porrage with the largest oat flakes as recommended (Going shopping tomorrow), and will see how it goes. I'd prefer to use the mircowave since its super fast and save on the washing up, but maybe i'll just have to get used to doing it properly. Anyway, yeah, brown suger is healthier, so thats a good idea to sweaten it up (in anticipation of it tasting foul).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
Great Caesar's Ghost!!! I can't say much Marcus because I'm running on empty. But Wow!! you have had a lot happen in the last few days! I'll be back soon. It will take me a bit to catch up with the rest of your thread.
Hehe, yeah, this is a farily fast flowing thread these days with regular updates/posts most days, stuffed full of interesting discussions and useful info, or at least, thats how i hope it comes across.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys.

Dietary/Supplementation Changes
It would appear this week on the BB thread we have been talking about improving ones diet in order to get the most out of ones digestion system and thus absorb the most nutrition out of what we eat in a bid to improve the muscle building process. As I have mentioned before, Dereck Anthony (assumed one of his RP reps) mentioned somewhere on one of his threads here (can't locate it) that he was using Syntol which apparently claims to, and i quote, "Increases Intestinal Nutrient Absorption ". Anyway, so having found to find a UK supplier I emailed Swnutra which told me that there was indeed a UK sister company. Anyway, in a bid to improve my nutritional uptake i thought i'd order some and see how i get on. For those of you in the Uk, the sister comany is here. Its ?45 for 180 tabs, so quite expressive, but Derek said that all he was using was Syntol, Steroids, and a good bulking diet, and as i have said before, I suspect that my digestion system problems is the missing key now to huge muscle gains. Anyway, I'll post the revised dietary plan tomorrow along with the phase 5 update, as well as listing the other supplements im taking and an explanation as to why im taking them and how they help. E.g. HMB, ZMA etc.
Yep, so now i've cut down the weight gainer and all protein shakes for that matter to one a day until such time as my digestion system is back in order. To be honest, this is a fine oppotunity to look for natural alternative, like much more solid foods rather than quick shakes. BTW, Brian (UKBeefy), i have ordered a box of all chocolate Pro 50 bars as suggested. I'm taking the risk since im sure they wont taste too bad and i need to get things moving, and get off shakes ASAP.

So thanks guys. Update on its way TOMORROW!

Marc

#455   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2005, 06:11 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
Quote:
I suspect that my digestion system problems is the missing key now to huge muscle gains.
did I miss something somewhere?

Aren't you making HUGE muscle gains?
  #456   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2005, 06:47 AM
On route to freakdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock
did I miss something somewhere? Aren't you making HUGE muscle gains?
Well, I dunno, It's difficult for me to say. I have the biostat test on Monday next week. So all i have to go by is what i look like right now in the mirror, and we all know that one self does not see the changes. Mr P recons i've changed and i saw an old friend last night, he said my arms have really grown since the last time i saw him about 6-8 weeks ago. He's not hte only person that has mentioned about my arms. Still, I don't really see it myself. You guys will be able to judge for yourself tomorrow. Anyway, bottom line is, I personally recon i can get a lot more growth happening if i sort out this diet and sort out my digestion system. I mean, i am on roids so I should be growing a lot more i recon. Of course, I have to bear in mind that everyone is different, blah blah, but being a perfectionist, I just recon I can get more out of it.

Marc

#457   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2005, 07:01 AM

i think Mark you will have made quite a bit of progress but do remember that you are working from a particular genetic makeup which you can't change roids or no roids. Having met you, you are a naturally fairly lean person (certainly compared to me) and to me would be in the "hard gainer" camp. This does not mean you won't grow big but you are naturally lean and athletic with good tone. Whereas someone like me I think does not find it hard to put weight on but faces an uphill struggle to get in anyway lean. We are just different that's all. You have the advantage as you grow that your muscles are more visible on your frame rather than just getting more and more the beefy shape that I seem to get.

It might be worth getting some proper nutritional advice from someone. I wonder if you need to just up the calorific intake rather than just add the protein. That is just me talking!
  #458   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 12:49 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Okay so I'm excited. It's TODAY!!!!!

(Can't wait.)
  #459   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 01:35 PM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Today

And "today" is almost over in the UK!! Marco, are you asleep at the switch?
  #460   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Anticipation is keeping me waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhdawg
And "today" is almost over in the UK!! Marco, are you asleep at the switch?
I warned y'all the boy is a tease. He's going to keep us waiting to keep the anticipation building as long as he can.

Besides, the boy has a life and who knows, maybe something came up...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #461   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 02:25 PM
On route to freakdom

Phase 5 :: Flex Video 1

Hehe, I'm a tease hey...

Phase 5 Update :: Flex Video 1
I wanted to make this update special bringing you guys all the usual info and pics etc, but my camara has really pissed me off tonight since for some reason its shooting everything really dark, and its not the lighting, the camara usually copes well in low light levels. Obviously I've taken a lot of shots with it but being that im a perfectionist, I won't release any to you guys until im happy with the way look. Having spent like 3 hours playing with the silly camara, i have given up for tonight but will post the phase 5 main pics and info either tomorrow or within a day or two from now. However, so as to keep to my promises I'm going to leave you with a video i have taken tonight of me flexing. Hopefully, you'll be able to tell me if i have grown or not. I apologize for bad quality of the video, I will release a better one of me flexing very shortly as soon as i have figured out why its being so f'ing stupid!

Ok, guys, here it is >> Phase 5 Flex Video 1 << BTW, its 33Mb. as i could not be bothered to compress this one since i'm going to deliver to you guys some much better stuff very soon.

Right, I'm going to leave the details, thoughts and the usual closing of phase summary until i've delievered the full set of media (hopefully tomorrow).

Enjoy and please be COMPLETELY frank about what you think when seeing any media (like the video). I'm counting on you guys to give me your HONEST thoughts. So please critique away!

Thanks

Marc

#462   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 02:35 PM
On route to freakdom

Oh, before i forget, Musclebaz, you gift will be used in the main patch of media (hopefully due tomorrow). Thanks again mate. As for the rest of you, all will be revealed tomorrow

#463   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 02:41 PM

Marco.

Speechless. Holy crap. You've grown. Wow.

Love the shoulders. Is it me or are they broader?

(Love the flexing shots... Where's the double bi front tho?)

Looking big. Can't wait to see the rest.
Gordon.

p.s. need another sponsor? WOOF!
  #464   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Muscle Czar

Thumbs up Holy Shit!

Quote:
Hehe, I'm a tease hey...
For a group devoted to muscle growth, you're killing us. You are getting huge. Man, your wide lats and broad shoulders look great against against your tiny waist. There's definitely pec development and the shelf they make over your waist is really noticable in the side poses. Your biceps have noticeably gotten bigger, and you have good definition on your tris. Your quads are a bit hard to see, but there is a really good sweep to them.

DUDE YOU'RE GETTING HUGE!

Well worth the wait and take care. And have fun being a tease at all the parties you're invited to.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #465   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 03:00 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Tried downloading the vid on my Treo but it's too big. Guess I'll have to wait in suspense until my train gets back from visiting the hospital.

Looking forward to seeing the vid Marco!
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #466   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 03:42 PM

I've still got the image in my head of him flexing for us.

Wish you could have spoken a little. Love the accent.. You're getting big.
Well, not just big, but BIG BIG.
Keep it up man.

Looking forward to more pics.
Gordo.
  #467   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 06:44 PM

flexicon1
anticipppppppp.......

Hey Marco -

Looks like your posing in a darkroom.

Can't see much detail, but it looks like you're thickening in a steady manner. It kind of reminds me of my own build. Sort of an "on your way" build, except yours took a year to build, and mine took 8. Imagine your body stretched out on a 5'11" 190lb. frame. Also, you've kept a lean waist, and where you've got a sleek, strong looking lower back, mine's got a layer of fat.

You look like you're flexxing the quads, but they aren't in the shot. The most frustrating thing about some bodybuilding contest vids is when the bodybuilder is showing off one muscle group and the cameraman is drooling over another. In this case, you're the cameraman, so if it isn't in the shot, I'd say don't bother flexxing it.

Thanks for sticking with the mpeg format. My Mac loves you for it

Looking forward to more. Please
  #468   Add to lewj99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 07:47 PM

lewj99
Send a message via Yahoo to lewj99
Hey Marc - thanks for posting the vid...there's definitely some good improvement there! You're looking thick in the chest...and shoulders...and arms...and back...
ok all over, LOL. It seems like you've had a lot going on lately but you've still been able to work hard and make some solid gains. Keep up the good work big guy...
  #469   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 08:44 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Good progress Mark! Finally got a chance to see the vid.

One bit of advice: ask your lighting designer to hit you with something brighter. Maybe a nice hot pink.

As the saying goes, "If life is a stage, I want better lighting."

When you got it, flaunt it baby, flaunt it!
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #470   Add to jco2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 01:26 AM
ocj

jco2007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jco2007
one more voice

Definitely thicker and denser all over, still retained a trim waist which is good. - onwards, and onwards for you Marco, thanks for the post.
  #471   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 07:31 AM
On route to freakdom

Phase 5 :: Main Flex Video

Firstly, thanks to you all for your supportive comments.

Post Responses

Quote:
ask your lighting designer to hit you with something brighter.
I've sacked him! He was shit anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexicon1
Thanks for sticking with the mpeg format.
No Problem, although, regretably the next one is in WMV format. However, at least you dont have to download the enitre thing first since it will stream from the server. If this is really a problem, I will re-encode the new one... details in a moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGordon
Wish you could have spoken a little. Love the accent..
Due to popular demand the new video has some words from me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
Man, your wide lats and broad shoulders look great against against your tiny waist.
Thanks Scott, I think your going to love the new video then. The white vest you see me wearing from the beginning is the one i wear to the clubs, and it usually attracts quite a bit of attention . It shows off my shoulders and wide back very well I think... You'll have to see for yourself and tell me what you think...

Quote:
Love the shoulders. Is it me or are they broader?
I have no idea mate, maybe they have. I do work on my shoulders a lot. Mr P seems to like them, mind you, he has very broad shoulders himself.

Quote:
(Love the flexing shots... Where's the double bi front tho?)
Well, just in case you missed it, theres plenty of shots in the new video.

Thanks for all your motivating comments.

Phase 5 :: Main Flex Video
Right, since you guys have motivated me soo much with your very supportive comments, and since the first video was, well, not great quality, i thought i would do a bit of video editing and what not and bring you something special. Hopefully you should see if i have gained any size more clearly now. This time, being that the video is just less than 37mb and nearly 7 minuets long, your getting much more for your money as it were. Please bear in mind that the leg shots at the end are not so good, but at least you should get some idea how they have come along. Oh and i can now publicly say thank you to Musclebaz for making me those black posers featured in the movie. As you can see, they fit very well.

Right, are you sitting comfortably, have you got your speakers on and volume up, and and door shut (assuming you have other people around)... If yes to all the above, then we may begin...

>> Click Here to begin <<

Right, hopefully you'll all be able to view it. If too many people have problems viewing it, I will re-encode it into something more friendly (MPG etc).

Thanks for watching,

Marc
P.S. Full info update coming soon...

#472   Add to Louroz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 07:37 AM

Louroz is on a distinguished road
Two Thumps Up!

[color=#000000]Those most highly anticipated preview on this site has finally been released! [/color]

[color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]All I can say is oh my gosh Marc! WOWWWWWWWW! [/color]

[color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]That was the best film I have seen all year! BRAVO! Standing Ovation! I loved it! Two Thumps Up!...hehe. You might want to enter that into a short film festival! [/color]

[color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]You should also think of selling this ?music video? to the artist in the background music you used. I think it would be a huge hit! Hehehe. [/color]

[color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]I love the day and night shots timed to the music. You have def made HUGE progress!!!!! Those biceps, chest, legs oh my! And those posers! Oh my god! WOW![/color]

[color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]Keep up the great work in the gym! Stay safe! [/color]

[color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]Congratulations! *Hugs*[/color]

[color=#000000] [/color]

[color=#000000]Lou [/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
  #473   Add to Louroz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 07:42 AM

Louroz is on a distinguished road
Ok no idea why that came out in black:

Repost in white:

The most highly anticipated preview on this site has finally been released!

All I can say is OH MY GOSH MARC! WOWWWWWWWW!

That the best film I have seen all year! BRAVO! Standing Ovation! I loved it! Two Thumps Up!...hehe. You might want to enter that into a short film festival!

You should also think of selling this "music video" to the artist in the background music you used. I think it would be a huge hit! Hehehe.

I love the day and night shots timed to the music! You have def made HUGE progress!!! Those biceps, chest and legs OH MY! And those posers! Oh my god! WOW!

Keep up the great work in the gym! Stay safe!

Congratulations! *Hugs*

Lou
  #474   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Due to popular demand the new video has some words from me...
disco music?

Quote:
Thanks Scott, I think your going to love the new video then. The white vest you see me wearing from the beginning is the one i wear to the clubs, and it usually attracts quite a bit of attention . It shows off my shoulders and wide back very well I think... You'll have to see for yourself and tell me what you think...
The white vest (vest? must be a brit thing ) looks really hot, and if definitely shows how much your pecs are growing. You might also try black (like the posing briefs) to contrast your skin tone and think about armbands (leather) to show off your growing guns and delts. I'm sure that will get you lots more attention.

Nice video, but remember that comment about being a tease? It was an understatement

Take care.

#475   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 09:33 AM

Mark. Well done on the progress. Can see it most in the arms/back/shoulders which is classically where u gain most on juice as I've noticed. Can see what u mean about ur nipples and wanting to get the existing gyno removed.

I think actually your legs are now your best feature. Given so many guys neglect or fail to build much in the leg dept you should be pleased with the great shape to your thighs.

Love that single bed set up...wait a few more years and you could sell it as retro chic!
  #476   Add to musclebaz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 09:38 AM

musclebaz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to musclebaz
Hi Marc,
My!!! what progress you've made. Everything has grown and is far more pronounced and defined.
You have a great V-shape and yep... your legs have come on a lot too!!
Well done!!! Keep up the progress
  #477   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 09:57 AM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Put Chippendales on speed-dial, buddy...
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #478   Add to Crunch_Atlanta's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 11:50 AM

Crunch_Atlanta is on a distinguished road
WOW! Marc, you are making great progress. The thing I noticed is that you are putting on muscle in bodybuilder proportions, if that makes any sense. Lots of guys get bigger in either a powerlifter or fitness kind of way. But your shoulders and lats are wide, your waist is small, and your legs are thick. Totally hot muscle stud!
  #479   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Muscle Czar

Marco Rose Lee

Quote:
Put Chippendales on speed-dial, buddy...
Chippendales? What type of advice is that?

As HulkMuscle well knows...

You can pull all the stops out
Till they call the cops out
Grind your behind till you're bend.
But you gotta get a gimmick
If you wanna get a hand.
You can sacrifice your sacharo
Working in the back row.
Bump in a dump till you're dead.
Kid you gotta have a gimmick
If you wanna get ahead.

(Marc, we'll explain it to you later...)

#480   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM

glammaman2000
You Are Such A Juicy Meat Pie!!!!

Arms have definitely come up!Posing is much better.(Press your shoulders DOWN in rear double biceps;elbows slightly in front of your body for front bi)Could be an illusion,but your waist looks smaller.Gives the appearance of a much taller guy.Poser looks GREAT!What are you using for grease,Vaseline?Try mineral oil(don't get it on the sheets)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options