The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.79 average. Display Modes
  #601   Add to spidey_ry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2006, 08:13 AM

spidey_ry is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to spidey_ry Send a message via Skype™ to spidey_ry
Marco..that was wicked

Hey,
Trust an Englishman to finally bring me to post!
Just watched your vid...it's very inspiring. You have done wonders with you body, and your drive to get bigger drives my own desire too, because I can see what hard work and determination can do. Great shape from the shoulder to waist, you arms are looking wicked too. Good luck with everything in the future. Hope to see more from you soon!

Later!

Spidey
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #602   Add to beachmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2006, 10:51 AM

beachmuscle
Send a message via AIM to beachmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to beachmuscle Send a message via Skype™ to beachmuscle
welcome back ,,,,,,,,
  #603   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2006, 12:03 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Good to hear from you again Marco, and glad to know you're still plugging away. Your lats look really wide in the tank. Keep it up; we're rooting for you.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #604   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2006, 12:04 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Talking The Return of the"UK"!

Just great to have you back,Marco!Always look forward to your posts.Missed ya'!
  #605   Add to lewj99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2006, 10:53 PM

lewj99
Send a message via Yahoo to lewj99
Awesome video Marc! You're looking really solid there...you obviously didn't slack off on your vacation. Keep up the great work.
  #606   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2006, 06:23 PM

flexicon1
The Return of the King...

Holy Moly! Look at them lats!

I'm just sayin'. Those look particularly impressive from the rear.

Glad you're back and posting.
  #607   Add to mmfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2006, 10:34 AM

mmfan is on a distinguished road
I have to ask ... was that your mum holding the camera in NZ? Or did you rope in some south island stud for a bit of muscle worship?
  #608   Add to Marco_ukmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2006, 05:18 AM
On route to freakdom

Marco_ukmus is on a distinguished road
All good things come to an end

Hi all,

Thank everyone for your support as always.

mmfan - no one was in the room with me when i took the footage, the camara was just sitting on oter equipment in the gym. :0)

spidey_ry - Im very pleased that you feel inspired by my work. I really am very happy that my experiences have help inspire the odd person or two :0)

Well guys, as you know i have been somewhat distant from posting on this site since i have come back from my world trip. This has been for two reasons, firstly I have been exceptionally busy and secondly because I have been reviewing whether or not its right for me to be posting on this site anymore.

The holiday was most definetly a great experience and one i will never forget. I did and saw a lot of amazing things and met lots of different people from different cultures and ways of life. One of the main reasons for going away above and beyond experiencing an amazing holiday with my mother and beside giving her an amazing holiday adventure that she wil never forget, was to review my life and the direction i was going in. The holiday has really given me that oppotunity for me to step aside in my life and look back and see where i want things to go. This review in direction was not only in regard of my career, but everything else as well, like my love life (since i was single at the time), my living at home, my interactions with my family and friends, where i want to live and what i want to be doing in the future and not to mention the mad and wild adventures i was experiencing in london. Don't get me wrong, those adventures were most definelty amazing and i dont in the main regret them. However, what i do regret in retrospect is the beginning of some very bad mentalities that i think were beginning to take over me as a result of getting overwhelmed and obsessed with getting muscular and attracting attention. I know some of you last year did point out to me that things were moving in an odd direction and that things were moving too fast for me to handle. Well, I dont think they were moving too fast for me to handle, but I do think i was getting carried away with it. Ok, lets face it, I like attention, no question about that, but we all do, don't we? The problem is, if you do get lots and lots of attention, despite how strong willed you are, Its very hard not to fall into the trap of thinking that you are so great as what people are telling you. Now, I know im not a bad person and always strive to treat others how i wish to be treated, however, in retrospect, I'm not that happy about the way other peoples attitudes might have affected my way of thinking. I mean, no one should ever put others down or be so up themselves to think that they are doing you a favour by merely hanging around with you, right? Anyway, so, like i say, a huge reality check was in order and hence has now been executed.

The other major things that are going on is that I have now moved to London so at the humble age of 25, have finalyl moved out of my mothers house and am now living in London. Also my contract has is about to come to an end and hence im madly looking for a new developer position in london whilst at the same time working really hard to finish off the system i have been developing for the last year and half, so all in all, its a VERY hectic time.

So, what does this mean so far as body building is concerned, well, obviously, nothing has changed there. I am still working out hard, infact, harder than ever now and have gained more size since the holiday (since hte workout video), and seem to be growing very well. However, since i am so very hectic coupled with my review of the direction in my life, I have decided to terminate the exposure of my progress on this site. Obviouisly this decision has not come lightly, but i feel its time to move on. This is in part because this site attracts a prodominetly gay audience and that its so fixated on muscle and muscle worship. Where what i really need to do is to have my progress exposed on a site where there is absolutely no sexual connotations, like a purely body building website where all those purely interested in body building and that alone can make comment on the progress being made, and one does not have to filter their inbox from sexual offers and other weird and insinuating emails. Infact, whether or not I will continue to expose my progress in body building at all is still in question. I guess, even though my privacy is in the main secure, i perhaps have the opinion now that maybe, if for nothing else my career, that i need to make sure that no problems can arise my having such personal detail exposed on the internet. For now at least, I will sease to expose my progress.

The webiste marcomus.com, was always invisaged to take over my exposure of my progress here on MGS, and perhaps will in the future. The postings of new progress pics and what not might apear from time to time on marcomus.com, but again, this depends on how i feel and my view on this in the coming weeks and months. I think I will most likely continue to post my progress, only, like i said before, under a completely appropriate site like a true body building site, or perhaps a blogsite like blogspot where one can record and publish posts on what ever subject they choose.

In bringing this post to a close, I would like to thank all of you for your continued support through out the time in which i have been apart of this site. I in the main, have really enjoyed being apart of such a great online community and especially interacting with those members who contribute on a regular basis and continue to support existing and new comers into the world of body building.

I would like to wish all those seriously into body building all the very best of luck in the future, not only with regard to chaning the shape and size of your physique, but also the very best of luck in you lives also.

Thanks all, and god bless!

oh, and keep growing!...

Marc
P.S. please note my email address [email protected] will now no longer be used.

.:: Website:www.marcomus.com | Email: [email protected] ::.
.:: Pics & Movie clip Media | BB Progress Thread ::.
  #609   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2006, 08:23 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Smile Dearest ukkie,

Presuming you will check your thread at some point.It's been great!Your enthusiasm was infectious!If you found you were becoming a"body-snob";it's very easy to correct(i.e.;don't)Best of luck with your workouts;VERY best of luck with your new home&EXTRA-SPECIAL best of luck for a fulfilling,new job!Luvyalots!g.
  #610   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
I too am glad to see that you are doing OK. There comes a time in most young people's lives when they need to sow their wild oats, check out other scenes and then make life-choices for themselves and not based upon other's expections or what other people tell them what they want. Glad to see you're working your way down that path. I'm sure you'll end up doing what is right for you.

Best,
Scott

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #611   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2006, 09:54 AM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Thumbs up Here's to a great life!

That sounds like a pretty profound decision there Marc. Thinking of the future is probably one of the best signs of maturity there is. We will defininitely miss you around here, but we support your decision to develop your professional life and hope your love life falls into place. But from what we have seen of your character and drive, I don't think you'll have any trouble in either case. There has been so much bad news in the world lately that it was good to hear about your triumphs. So go ahead and conquer the world, we know you are going to continue having a great life anyway!!

Take care bud,
-otto
  #612   Add to musclebaz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2006, 12:59 PM

musclebaz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to musclebaz
Hi Marc,
All the very best to you for the future and hope everything everything comes together as you wish.
Keep well
baz
  #613   Add to jco2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2006, 11:50 PM
ocj

jco2007 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jco2007

Hey Marco
Well done on your achievements to date.

Your log was informative and I appreciated it. I learnt alot and got an close-up to see the desire and dedication one needs to transform their body into what one wants. It was invaluable!!

As for you deciding to move on, it happens to all of us and I can only wish you well. I said in one of my earlier posts, you should ensure you develop in all aspects of your life, and now you are, good on you.

All the best and thanks again for sharing this episode of muscle development with the board.
  #614   Add to Bobert11284's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2008, 09:37 PM

Bobert11284 is on a distinguished road
wow, I really feel like I missed out on this whole journey But it was never the less fascinating to read.
  #615   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
What ever happened to Markus?

Any word on whatever happened to Marcus?
  #616   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:07 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLittleTim View Post
Any word on whatever happened to Marcus?
He apparently went to the edge of the world......

......and fell off!

Same as Glammaman2000 Brett and many others......
  #617   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Big man in Boston

and... you go and check thousands of their old posts and every photo has been deleted.
  #618   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Big man in Boston

Reminds me of the French countess who, upon discovering the first wrinkle, drew the drapes of her mansion and never went into society again.
  #619   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2013, 11:33 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLittleTim View Post
Reminds me of the French countess who, upon discovering the first wrinkle, drew the drapes of her mansion and never went into society again.
It's really sad, even his website is offline now. He might have one of those jobs that if they learned of this website and his involvement, they would just fire him. Sad to see things like this happen, but life was never meant to be fair.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options