The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:35 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel XV

Back again, sonner than usual with the next part. Hope you're all still enjoying this, please let me know

[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 1[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 11[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 2[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 12[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 3[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 13[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 4[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 14[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 8[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 9[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 10[/COLOR]

?How long?? he gasped before lunging for my lips again, kissing me with such ferocious need it took my breath away.

?Not long? I hissed, barely able to get enough air in me to elaborate as we kept kissing. I wrapped my hands in his hair, holding him to my face, attacking his lips with mine.

He pushed against me and we rolled across the bed, his thick arms wrapping round me almost protectively as he used his superior strength to pin me to the bed. He started grinding his cock against mine, both of us still clothed amazingly, but drenched with pre. It was taking what little will power we had left to keep them on and not just rip them off as he had done to our shirts. The original plan was to keep me clothed, but I soon found the chafing of material an annoying barrier between our skin. I wanted to feel him, feel the hardness of his muscles against mine.

Phil broke the kiss, hands going to my shoulders and pushing me into the mattress. The way his arms throbbed and rippled made me think he was doing this more to keep himself away rather than me. ?Tell me it?s coming soon? he panted, shuddering with expectation.

I allowed myself a moment to stare over his chiselled body. It was a masterpiece in milky white marble; tight pecs bulging together as he panted, arms corded with muscles, large hands against my shoulders, abs you could wash clothes against and a meaty cock throbbing in his sweats beneath them. Even between shots he looked amazing, 6?2? and all these tight muscles made him the envy of any other normal guy, the god they?d fantasise about.

He looked better than I did. 6 feet still eluded me, and my abs were nowhere near as defined as his, nor my pecs as toned and full. But that would soon change.

In answer to my thought I felt an indescribable wave of pleasure crash in my groin. I felt like my cock had just gotten bigger and harder, but it was still the same size, for now, only it was frozen in place.

?It?s coming now? I breathed, reaching up and grabbing the back of his neck. My smaller biceps tensed as I pulled him against me, our lips slamming together as the growth hit. I gasped. Arching my back and pressing my crotch into Phil?s, making him shudder on top of me and his lips move more hungrily.

This time it was my turn to roll us over. Already I felt stronger, but I was sure Phil wanted me on top so allowed me to roll us. While my lips were fused to his, I could feel his hands running up and down my arms, squeezing them here and there. I could also feel my arms growing, getting thicker, pushing against his squeezing fingers and getting harder. I wanted to see it happening but I couldn?t pull myself from Phil just yet.

Then I cried out, pulling away and arching my back, roaring at the ceiling as I felt my growth surge and spread. I looked down, in time so see my abs practically pop out of my stomach, brick after brick bulging against my skin, pulling it tight. Phil?s hands rubbed them appreciatively, occasionally going down to my cock, adding to the frustrating waves of pleasure building inside it. They were frustrating because I wouldn?t be able to cum until my growth finished. And boy, what and orgasm that would be. I felt another growl rumble in my chest right before they started to swell, Phil immediately reaching out for them, squeezing them with his hands while he could until they forced his hands off. They grew so big and full, he couldn?t get his hand, his HUGE hands, over them. Not only that, but they blocked my abs from view, as well as all but the tip of my throbbing cock.

Laughing with the power I felt coursing inside me, I flexed my pecs against Phil?s fingers as he tried to dig them in. My muscles were too hard though, too strong to hold back. I gave a little roar as I flexed my growing biceps, Phil eagerly sitting up to reach for them. When he did sit up though, I wrapped a thick arm round him, holding my against my swelling chest and burying his face in the chase between them. I flexed my arm at his back and squeezed his face with my pecs before I released him, grabbing his chin in my swelling hands to tilt his head up to my lips.

I could feel myself rising higher, as my body got longer and my legs thickened. I could feel my arse filling my sweats, feel my thighs bulging against each other and my calves rising against them. I could hear seams straining, popping and then tearing as I grew. My knees sank into the mattress and I knew I was getting heavier on top of Phil. I eased myself off him a bit, not wanting to crush his legs under me, but that sent my head even higher up. I practically pulled him up with me to keep our lips together, and he seemed more than eager to follow.

I could feel the growth pooling around my crotch, flowing into my balls. At the same time, I think Phil knew it was coming too. He broke the kiss, throwing himself back onto his arms, gazing up at me lustfully. I roared like a beast, lifting my arms up to flex them, show him how big my biceps had become before I brought my massive hands down to his waits.

In seconds and with little effort, Phil?s sweats were reduced to shreds. I ripped the front of mine off too, the rest already being in tatters, and then shuffled back down the bed. I then lifted Phil?s arse up before using my knew powerful thighs to drive my cock in.

Phil?s bellows of pleasure echoed in my ears as his arms shot out to grab the side of the bed, his head pressing into the pillow as he arched his back and his eyes rolled in their sockets. I proceeded to buck my hips, driving my cock in and out of him. My head was spinning by now. The orgasmic build up a shot brought was near to piquing, but I knew I wouldn?t get my release until the growth had finished, and right now, the growth had only settled in on my crotch.

Then I felt it. It ballooned in my balls, making them swell, inflate, churning with seed as more was produced. Those swelling balls dropped lower, swinging more to slap against Phil?s cheeks, while my own thicker, firmer globes of muscular arse rippled and clenched with my thrusting. The growth then passed down my cock, making it thicker, making it longer. I could feel it growing inside his arse, filling it up, ploughing deeper. Phil was shuddering in pleasure as it grew inside. With a wild cry he came, shooting his load against my abs and his.

Before I could stop myself, I gave him a snarl of envy at his release. My orgasm was still being denied, held back, and it was building to such a level in my balls I felt like they were going to burst! It didn?t help matters that my growing cock in Phil?s arse felt so good. I really wanted to cum! I picked up the pace, using my new, massive muscles to pound Phil all the harder, thrusting in deeper, my balls slapping against him. Each thrust was punctuated with a growl, my hands gripping his hips tighter as Phil yelled his approval, squeezing my massive biceps as best he could until I finally felt the growth end.

With one last powerful thrust, I drove my cock in as deep as it would go, throwing my head back to roar at the ceiling, arms slightly raised, biceps and pecs bulging, abs clenched and my cock, erupting inside Phil like a volcano. His cry of bliss was lost beneath my mighty roar as I shot inside him, my muscles twitching in time with my shuddering shocks, moving Phil further up the bed each time. He let off another few shots of his own too, right before I fell on top of him. Despite my new rippling muscles, that lost shot had taken all the strength out of me.

My arms landed either side of him, making him sink lower in the mattress as my pecs landed heavily on his. I rested my head on his, our foreheads pressing together as we panted, no doubt my added weight making it difficult for Phil to breath, but he made no move to ask me to get off. I was grateful for that, his body felt so inviting and small beneath mine, his cock resting between our abs while mine still shuddered inside his arse. I brought our lips together and kissed him gently, putting a bit more force behind it when he responded. I then slid my cock out of him, which made the both of us gasp and him wince, and then laid myself down next to him.

I pulled him closer with one powerful arm, our lips meeting again for another kiss while I rubbed his back and arm. I loved feeling him when I was bigger, it was so fascinating! To feel someone who you get so used to being bigger than you, suddenly being so much smaller and weaker than yourself. It is a heady feeling, one that a darker side of myself relishes in, but I?d never take too far. That is, unless someone wanted me to be a little rough.

Personally, I preferred the gentle giants, spending time just holding me and kissing me, like I was doing with Phil. Phil enjoyed it too, but he also liked a bit of rough sex too. It had been his idea to have sex DURING the shot, just to see what it was like. From his double orgasm, I think he liked it, and would no doubt try it with others.

Phil broke the kiss again, lowering his head to gasp for air, patting my pec as he did. ?Phew? he whistled. ?That? that took? took the air? right out of me? he gasped, slapping my chest at the end. I barely felt it though, causing me to chuckle and flex it against him, pulling him against me tighter, making him wheezed and the sputter out a laugh. ?Homo? he wheezed, lifting his head to kiss me again.

I laughed and kissed him back, then rolled to the side to let him catch his breath. ?Whatever you say you little weakling?

That got another pec slap, and again, I didn?t feel it. I shuffled up the bed, resting my head on the headboard to look down at my new body. My eyes danced over the full pecs, trying to obscure my abs from view, which led towards my cock like a cobblestone street. My thighs were like mountains in the distance, deep valleys between the lumps of muscle that clung there, my feet sticking up at the end, almost hanging off the bed. I didn?t know how tall I was now, but most likely 6?3?, 4 if I was lucky. I knew I was taller than Phil though, and much thicker.

While he wheezed beside me, I lifted my arm and flexed it, staring at its size until a hand came up and gave it a squeeze. Phil kissed my pit, running his tongue against it. Unfortunately, even with all that muscle, I was still extremely ticklish under my arms. I was forced to bring my down quickly, narrowly avoiding squashing Phil?s head when I did. It made us both laugh though, Phil coming up to kiss me as a way of saying he forgave me, then rolled out of the bed.

He stood on his side for a bit, just staring at me for a while, then shook his head. ?Come on, stand up, let?s see how much bigger you are?

Sharing his grin, I rolled over and stood up, getting used to the weight of my limbs, not to mention my new perspective. I? shamefully strutted down the bed, rolling my thighs over each other to make my balls and cock bounce, grinning over at Phil as I did. It wasn?t until I was at the foot of the bed, in front of the mirrors on my cupboards that I finally looked.

I was huge. I looked over myself with gleeful eyes, drinking in the new masses of muscles that jutted from my body, my cock raising excitedly at the sight of it all. When I saw my already big cock plump up bigger, it made me get harder much faster. Soon I wasn?t happy enough just to look, I wanted to feel. My hands flew over my body, running over my pecs then down my abs, squeezing my cock and then gliding over my thighs. My fingers slid between the crevices between the slabs, which I flexed, seeing how hard and strong I could make them. I could hear Phil moaning as he stroked himself, watching me, allowing me some alone time with my body even though he probably wanted to show me how much better he?d be at worshiping it.

And I?d let him, after I had a look myself. I fondled with my balls on my way back up, then proceeded to feel my biceps, feel their strength, before moving to my lovely pecs. They were so full, and difficult to move with my hands alone. I ran my fingers along the underside of them, then started playing with my nipples. Before long, I started to crave the feel of lips over my nipples, and although it would have been impossible to do that myself with my old body, it was even more unlikely now my nipples were pointing away from me.

All I got out of my mouth was the ?Ph? of Phil before he was on me.

After a glorious worshiping session that left my cum across the mirrors, we left the room, Phil somewhat reluctantly. He was even more disappointed with the fact I?d put some well fitting sweats on instead of trying to squeeze into smaller ones. I told him I?d try the smaller ones later with him and he shut up. We went our separate ways, Phil spied a stud he wanted and I needed some food before my workout.

Craig wasn?t at our usual table so I was forced to eat alone. I found it odd, considering Craig and I always seemed to be on the same eating schedule, and I enjoyed our conversations. Across the canteen, I saw one of the new mountains in a suit attempt to creep in unnoticed. At his size, I didn?t think there could be a way for him to enter a room without having every head in it turn to watch him. He hovered? poor choice of words really considering his weight, but he did, he hovered around the door for a bit, blocking it as he did, as though not sure if he should be here or not. When he edged in a bit more, he saw me.

It was the guy I recognised but didn?t know, the smallest of the new guys. Before I could stop myself, I gave him a smile and waved him over, as though it was the most natural thing to do, like I knew he?d come over to chat. Before I could scoff at the likelihood of that happening, the mountain of a man headed towards me.

After spending the better part of the day with Phil at my new size, my sense of proportion was all over the place. One minute Phil had been bigger than me, but then I was, and just when I?d gotten used to being big, this guy in all his glory, turned that theory on its head and left me feeling like a toddler. I could feel his feet making tremors as he drew closer, and when he stopped in front of me, I swallowed.

?Hello? I said, at a poor attempt at casual.

?Hey? he said, his voice sounding just as familiar as he looked.

The two of us stared at each other for a moment, the silence hanging between us awkwardly. I swallowed again, feeling a tickle in the back of my throat but not wanting to clear it unless he took it the wrong way. I also didn?t know if it would be rude to pick up my knife and fork again until he left.

Thankfully, he broke the silence.

?Mind if I take a seat?? he asked, gesturing to the chair opposite me.

?Of course? I blurted, my voice coming out more eager than nervous. Which was odd considering I my feelings were closer to the latter.

?Thanks? he rumbled, patting his suit down needlessly as he pulled the chair out. ?I wanted to ask you--?

As he sat down in the chair, there was a moment where it could hold him. But as he spoke, that moment ended. He fell, his head dropping from its great height to a less neck craning point. Unfortunately, it caused a series of things to happen.

The first was this might tremor that felt more like an earthquake, making my drink rattle and almost fall over. Before it could fall though, the giant?s fall had shocked him enough to make one of his legs shoot up. Something big and black smashed through the table, splitting it in half and sending my tray of food down me. The shock of it all made me rock back in my chair and fall onto my back. Even with my added mass, I still felt a bit dazed and winded afterwards, my brain struggling to comprehend why I was suddenly staring at the ceiling now with what I suspected to be some type of sauce sticking to my chest.

?Oh fuck? the giant boomed as he got up, furiously brushing his suit off even though he hadn?t gotten a scrap of food on him, just a few splinters of wood from the table. He turned round at the same time I sat up, and I saw him pick up what remained of the chair he?d sat in. The metal legs were bent, all four pointing out and the base itself was cracked and looked about ready to crumble. The giant was looking at it with barely contained frustration, gripping it tightly in one had. I watched as the metal sank beneath his fingers like warm butter, right before he scrunched the whole thing up and dropped it on the floor.

?Super sturdy my arse? he grumbled, staring at the scrunched up chair before he suddenly remembered me. He turned, wide eyed and immediately started apologising, his large hand wrapping round my arm and hauling me to my feet. ?I?m so sorry, I don?t normally sit on chairs because that always happens, but I heard these were supposed to be as sturdy as the ones at the Resort. Well, clearly, they?re not?

?It?s OK? I said, staring at the crumpled chair from the corner of my eye and then back at the giant. I?d seen these chairs hold two guys at once, seen them hold Oliver, yet this guy had singlehandedly crushed it? that is, after he?d flattened it under his arse. ?I guess a guy your size is used to this sort of thing?

?Oh yeah? he grumbled. ?Such a fucking pain. But ah well, no use crying over crushed furniture. I?m? sorry about your food?

?It?s OK? I said again, pulling on my shirt to peel it off my chest, the sticky sauce making me feel all messy. ?They?re got plenty of sweats here?

?So I?ve seen? rumbled the giant, still looking a bit embarrassed at his clumsiness.

He shuffled about, drawing my eyes down to his feet. That was when I remembered the black thing that had burst through the table. It had been so big my brain hadn?t been able to make the obvious connection. The big black thing had been the man?s shoe? if you could call something that size a shoe. It was more like a canoe! I quickly snapped my head back up so he didn?t see me staring, thankfully, he?d be a bit preoccupied with some inner thoughts.

?Erm?? he hedged, rubbing the back of his head and causing his bicep to rise against his sleeve, threatening to shred it. ?Before I? destroyed everything, I wanted to ask you if? you were doing OK?

His sudden change of tone made me suspect that hadn?t been what he?d wanted to ask, but I decided not to draw attention to it. ?I?m doing great thanks. And yourself??

?Yeah, not to bad? he hedged, my words seeming to make something stir within him. ?Do? do you erm? like it here?? Before I could answer this time, he gave a low grunt and shook his head. ?I?m sorry, what I meant to ask was? do you recognise me??

?Yes? I said before I could really think about it. It wasn?t until the words left my lips that I realised that this might not be the best thing to say. Relief flooded through me though when I saw the giant?s eyes sparkle with happiness.

?Oh thank god? he breathed, putting his huge hand to his forehead. ?I thought I was going mad. I was sure I recognised you too but Samson said? never mind. I?m Daniel by the way, but you can call me Dan?

?I?m James? I said, taking that ludicrously large hand he was offering me. He was gentle as we shook hands and when he?d said his name, it fit him perfectly. It was one of those ?of course? moments, when you?ve had the answer on the tip of your tongue and someone else says it first, but u still feel that sense of relief of the answer being there.

?Right? he suddenly said, his manner changing completely until he was withdrawn and stony again, making him suddenly seem even bigger. ?Sorry I have to get back to work. It was nice to meet you James? he said, then I saw his features soften a bit as he added, ?again. Be safe?

I couldn?t respond, I could only watch him start to leave as a sense of icy dread crept over me. Although it was nice to have Dan?s name back in my head, he was the second person to say be safe to me. Was I in danger or something?

Before Dan could turn his hulking body all the way round, I grabbed his arm? and got hauled round with him. He didn?t seem to have noticed I was their until he same me, making him stop short and blink down at me,

?Whose Samuel Luke Prince?? I said, trying to keep my voice low.

?H? how do you know that name?? Dan breathed.

?I? heard it? I lied.

Dan?s jaw clenched and he shook his head slightly, his eyes glaring ahead of him as he did. I waited until he returned his attention to me. ?He?s a bad guy? he said seriously. ?He?s dangerous. We?re here to make sure he doesn?t break in here?

?Why would he want to break in??

?To get more of the shots so he can make it himself. He is? was, a test subject, but he broke out, and now he?s got an addiction for the stuff, and a violent tendency to take it if he needs to. He?s already killed people in his attempts?

My stomach dropped even lower and I felt like I was going to be sick.

Dan went on, ?But don?t worry. We?re here to keep you and the other Guests safe. Don?t tell anyone else though, you?re not even supposed to know. Can you keep it quiet??

I nodded, not trusting myself to be able to open my mouth without emptying my stomach.

?Good. Now I need to go?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:48 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Hotel XV

Thanks for the next two chapters. This story is so HOT you wish the author would print a chapter a day. HA!HA! just kidding. I like how you tell how the guys are feeling as they are getting bigger. If possible could you put their weight in so we can get an idea how big they are getting once in a while? I know I and alot of other guys would LOVE to be HUGE.
Thanks again and keep writing for us that can not.

Last edited by Terrylee Long; July 2nd, 2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: added more reply
  #3   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 02:31 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
awesome

love this story- so glad you are continuing it! thanks and keep writing!
  #4   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2010, 09:41 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Well, after a long period of distraction with other real-world concerns, I was able to get caught up on the site. The one fortunate part of my long absence was that I got treated to not just one but two new chapters of "The Hotel"! The double-shot was excellent, I should stay away more often!

Still in awe of this story, and can't wait for the next chapter. You are a cruel man, Greggrth -- I was sure, since I'd missed an installment and had two to catch up on, that Sam would have reappeared after the cliffhanger ending in #13. But you've managed to keep us hanging for two whole chapters, now! Arrrgh!

Can't wait for 16! Sam's out there somewhere...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options