The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2010, 01:30 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel XVII

Part 17, hope you're all enjoying this still, let me know

[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 1[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 11[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 2[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 12[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 3[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 13[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 4[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 14[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 5[/COLOR][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 15[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 6[/COLOR] [COLOR=#548dd4][COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel 16[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 8[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 9[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#548dd4]The Hotel Part 10[/COLOR]

?The book was better? I said as I slid my key in the lock.

?You always say that though? said the tall guy behind me, his arms wrapping round my waist as he lowered his chin onto my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

I practically melted right there on the spot. I struggled to remember what we were talking about with him so close, his tight arms around me, holding me. He gave me another kiss as he reached for the door, opening it for me and guiding me in to our room.

I turned round, still in his arms and tilted my head back to meet his lips. I loved the fact he was so tall, and I loved the way his long hair tickled my face when he kissed me from his greater height. We both walked, connected at the lips to the bed where he lowered me down. I ran my hand through his hair, holding him close as he planted his arms either side of me, keeping his weight off.

He broke the kiss and smiled down at me, his dark eyes twinkling as he just stared at me, roving over my face as though he wanted to take it all in. I did the same, only my view was far better than his.

?What was your favourite part?? he whispered sexily.

?Of what?? I asked, my brow furrowing in confusion.

?The film? he grinned.

?I? I honestly can?t remember it right now?

My cheeks warmed as he chuckled, obviously pleased that he?d managed to push the film from my mind with his glorious lips. I tried my best to remember the film we?d gone to see, just to show him I wasn?t completely powerless to his charm, but all I could remember was something I?d decided to do when we left the cinema.

?Sam?? I asked hesitantly, my stomach tying itself in knots and my cheeks getting all the redder.

?Mhmm?? he smiled, leaning down to kiss me again, those lips knocking my brain off course again, but only momentarily this time.

?You? you know? we?ve been going out for? about 2 weeks now??

?Yeah? Don?t tell me I?ve forgotten an anniversary??

?No? I scoffed. ?Who would have an anniversary after two weeks??

?Girls. I think that must have been a factor that made me go for guys instead. What?s so special about 2 weeks then??

?Ah, well, it?s just? erm??

Sam smiled and eased himself off of me. ?Come one James. You can tell me anything?

?OK? I panted, my cheeks feeling like they were on fire. I was surprised Sam wasn?t sweating in the heat coming off of me. ?Well? I was wondering if we could?if we could? I mean, we?re both 19 and? Ugh. Sam, could we? you know? do? it??

?It?? he asked, those prominent brows of his puckering together. ?What?s ?it???

?You know? I pressed, mortified at my poor choice of words. ?It?

Sam continued to look at me in confusion, but then his eyebrows shot up and his mouth fell a bit. ?Ooooh. It. I see?

?Yeah?

Silence hung between us for a minute and I began to feel like an idiot. We were both kinda new to the whole gay thing, neither of us having even kissed a guy before each other. Sam had had girlfriends, so he was perhaps even more clueless and nervous than I was.

?OK? he said suddenly, leaning back down to kiss me.

?Really? You?re OK with it??

?Well yeah. It should be? interesting to say the least. And I erm? have to admit, I was kinda? curious about it myself. What it would feel like? having sex with you?

I didn?t think it was possible but I?m sure my cheeks got even redder as his coloured too. He looked so cute with his embarrassed look I had to kiss him again. He returned the kiss, but his hands were sliding down to my shirt, lifting it up past my stomach.

I felt my body tense, nerves getting the better of me as I panicked about my crappy body, but when I felt Sam?s warm finger brush against my skin, I found myself not caring. We had to break apart to get my shirt over my head, and I quickly pulled Sam?s off too. He made a move to connect our lips again, but I went for his chest instead.

He inhaled sharply, but then exhaled in a low chuckle, smiling as he stroked my head. I kissed his chest, moving up and down it, not entirely sure what I was doing, just enjoying myself. When my lip brushed his nipple, he shuddered, and the hand in my hair gripped me tighter. I took that as a sigh to continue, so I wrapped my mouth round his nip and played with it.

?Oh James? he grunted, his other hand stroking my back, squeezing my shoulder.

I took my mouth from his nipple, working my way up his chest, to his throat and then his lips again. With some new found confidence, I undid his jeans and shoved my hands down them.

He nipped my lip when I grabbed his shaft, giving it a little stroke through his shorts. He growled at me, a powerful little thing that I felt rumble against his chest. My own cock gave a throb of pleasure.

I took my hand from his cock and help him take his trousers off, and then it came to be my turn. I tried to take them off, but Sam intervened. He brushed my fingers out of the way and popped the button open himself. He massaged my shaft through my jeans before he undid the fly, letting my average dick pop out. I?d already started leaking a bit, but Sam didn?t seem to care as he reached in. I gasped and shudder as I felt his warm hands surround my shaft, giving it a squeeze and a ghost of a pump. Those long fingers of his played with my balls before he pushed my jeans and boxers down.

And there we were: naked, in our room, on the bed. We?d gotten so caught up in the kissing, groping and touching, we hadn?t realised the big thing we were about to do. And speaking of big.

?You know? I said timidly, staring at Sam?s naked, hot, tight body. ?I? I don?t think you?re gonna fit?

His cock jumped a bit. ?Shut up? he laughed. ?I?m not that big?

?Yeah you are? I said, blushing. ?Sam, you?re huge?

Again, my words caused his cock to jump, the head to swell. It was almost like it was reaching for me.

?Do you like it when I say you?re big?? I asked.

?Yeah? he said, embarrassed, biting the inside of his cheek. ?I? I?ve always had this thing about? dreaming that I sort of? grew. Like, not just in dick size, but? muscle too?

?You? you like? growth??

?Yeah. I always used to think that I just wanted to get stronger, like, it was a guy thing. But? I?ve also thought about? you getting bigger?

?You think of me getting muscles??

He nodded. ?I know it?s weird but--?

?Not that weird. I think about it too?

?You do??

?Yeah. I used to dream about you growing all the time. Getting huge. Remember when you went through your growth spurt and we kept measuring you? God, I used to? I used to really get turned on. The idea of you just getting bigger and bigger??

I trailed off, getting embarrassed even though he?d admitted to having growth fantasies as well. About me as well. I couldn?t help but feel that this little similarity brought us a little closer, made us seem almost? perfect for each other.

?You ready to try it then?? he asked, grabbing a condom and sliding it over his shaft.

?Yeah? I said, gripping the covers. ?Do you? erm? wanna do it? face to face or? shall I turn over??

?I don?t know. Which would you like??

Although personally, I wanted to see Sam as he fucked me, I decided to turn over. For some reason, I thought this?d be easier. I grabbed the pillow and hugged it, waiting.

?Sam? I said suddenly as he approached. ?I? I should probably mention. I?ve? never done this before?

?Neither have I? he laughed, squeezing my butt.

?I mean I? I haven?t had sex?

?Yeah, I know. Neither have I?

?Yes you have. What about Abigail Black and Heather Spruce??

?James, I mean, I haven?t had sex with a man?

An embarrassing wave of pleasure washed through me to hear him call me a man, but I stifled it and said, ?Yeah, but I?m a complete virgin?

?So? We?re both gay virgins. Do you still wanna go through with this??

?Yes? I said, so fast I couldn?t change my mind.

?OK. Here we go?

?OW!?

Pain shot through the back of my neck as I turned over. I reached my hand round and my fingers felt something smooth stretched over my skin. Like a plaster.

I sat up, my fingers still on the plaster, even though my bicep bulging against my forearm made it a bit difficult. I shot a cursory glance over my surroundings, noting two beds with bright creamy/yellowy sheets and golden pillows. The carpet was white and fluffy, and the walls were this golden brown with a strip of white running round at waist height. There was a set of drawers and a wardrobe that matched the colour scheme, as well as a mirror propped up on top of the drawers.

I got out of bed and approached the mirror, twisting myself this way and that in an attempt to see my neck. Now normally, I?d have taken the time to admire my body; the way my abs would rise against my skin when I twisted, or how far my pecs jutted out, or how narrow my waist was, or how tight my bubble butt was. But at the minute, the plaster on my neck demanded my attention.

It was a bit sore and tender, worse so than my bullet graze on my shoulder, and all my moving about was making both plasters tug at my skin. I struggled to pick at the one on my neck with my nail, cursing my biceps as they continued to get in the way.

?You really should leave that alone?

I spun round, startled, but at the same time exceedingly pleased. My groin and heart had recognised the voice before my head had.

?Sam? I whispered, as though scared I might wake up and find myself dreaming.

He smiled at me, showing off his perfect teeth. He ran a hand through his damp hair, and I allowed my eyes to wonder over his body. He was in nothing but a towel, wrapped round his waist, just below his exceedingly well cut hips, both of which caused my eyesight to go past his navel to his crotch. The towel did provide a lot of mystery, but my new found memory was more than happy to fill in the blanks. I noticed a few big, damp footprints on the carpet behind him, leading from what I assumed to be a shower.

Lifting my eyes up, I roved over his glistening torso, having missed it because of those hips leading me down. His abs were insane. They were so tight, so well defined, it was as though these pure muscles had taken over his skin. There were ten of them, each one as chiselled and enticing as the other, while more abs shifted along his side, leading to his traps (smaller than mine but by no means unimpressive) and then to his pecs. They looked so firm, his nipples relaxed even as a trickle of water ran down one to jump to the floor.

His shoulders were like tennis balls of pure muscle, a vein hugging his right one and leading down to his biceps. Now although mine were bigger and bulgier, his were far more defined. I could see every fibre of muscle on that arm, the slightest movement seemed to make them all swell and shift, as though raring to be used.

He chuckled and I instantly returned my attention to his gorgeous face. ?You finished caressing me with your eyes??

?Yes? I said with a blush.

?No need to be embarrassed. I had to have a shower after I?d stared at you for a while?

?You like these?? I asked, pretending to be casual as I flexed a bicep.

He gave a bark of laughter, sticking his tongue in his cheek as he grinned. ?Looks like someone?s feeling better?

?Yeah? I said, looking at the plaster covering most of my shoulder and reaching for the one on my neck. ?How?d I get this one by the way??

The corners of his mouth fell a bit and he had to clear his throat before he continued. ?That erm was? me?

?Oh. Well it?s OK, I?m sure it was an accident? wasn?t it??

I?d added the little question on the end because Sam had started to squirm on the spot. He adjusted his towel needlessly, causing the muscles in his arms to ripple, his right pec twitching. I didn?t remember getting this neck wound, and I couldn?t think of anything Sam did when he saved me that would have caused it.

?Sam?? I pressed. ?What is it??

?I had to James. I?m sorry, but it was the only way to keep us safe?

?I? I?m not following?

Sam turned round. I thought he was too distraught to speak and was going to walk out, but instead, all he did was lift the back of his hair, showing me his neck.

I stifled my gasp by biting on my lip. There were jagged scars along the base of his neck, all of them sweeping in odd angles. With a sinking sensation in my stomach, I realised he?d done them to himself. And what was worse, it looked like he?d scratched himself with his nails rather than a knife, especially with that red, raw look around the scars.

He let his hair fall as he turned back to face me. ?The Hotel put chips in us? he explained, looking ashamed about showing me his wounds. ?They enhance Samson?s ability to control us, but they also act as trackers. Yours was easy to cut out, but mine??

?Oh god, Sam? I stepped forward and reached for him, placing my hand on his shoulder and looked at his eyes. ?Are you alright? Does it hurt??

?No? he said, a small smile cracking through, but it quickly fell again. ?I? don?t really feel much of anything anymore?

?What do you mean??

He sighed, shoulders slumping under my hand, almost making me slide off. He put his hand over mine though, keeping me there as though he was taking strength from my touch.

?While I was away, I?? He sighed sharply and closed his eyes, ?I?m not the same Sam anymore?

?Yes you are? I said, although I couldn?t quite keep the quiver of fear from my voice. ?Sam, tell me what happened?

He gave my hand a squeeze and then nodded. Still holding my hand, he took it from his shoulder and we walked to the bed. We both perched on the edge, and I watched as Sam rested on his knees, rubbing his forehead with his free hand.

?When they took me,? he said to the floor, ?they knocked me out, and when I came too, I was in this? room, strapped to a table with a big mirror. I thought Samson was behind it, watching and mocking me as he? injected me with this serum. The needle was huge James, I thought he was just going to stab me with it, but no, he filled me with this formula and I? I died?

?What?? I whispered.

?Well, first I grew really, really big, which caused my heart to give out while I was tearing the room apart searching for Samson, and then I died. But, obviously, I came back. I did the whole ?see the light at the end of the tunnel? thing, but I didn?t even try and reach it. All I could think about was you. I couldn?t leave you, not with Samson or at the Hotel where you?d be turned into a mindless muscle slave. So, I came back?

?Don?t ask me how I did it? he chuckled dryly. ?I don?t know, but I know I did it. I found myself in a research lab, but it was filled with? parts. There were people suspended in tanks, attached to machines, it wasn?t pretty. I got the hell out of there as fast as I could and went into hiding?

?But?? I stammered, afraid to interrupt, but my curiosity got the better of me. ?If you grew so big, then why do you look so??

?I?ll get to that? he said, giving me a proper smile that time and squeezing my hand. ?And don?t you call me small, I?m still bigger than you used to be?

?Anyway? he said, his voice sobering up again. ?I tried to hide, but I was big, naked, and had a tracking device in my neck. Every now and then I?d hear Samson?s voice, trying to get me to come to him, but I blocked him out. I didn?t know about the chip, and I thought they just followed the Bigfoot sightings--?

?Wait, people mistook you for Bigfoot? Sam, we?re in the UK, Bigfoot?s in America?

?And I?m not a hairy ape? he chuckled, poking me in the ribs. ?But when people saw my huge tracks in the dirt, they thought Bigfoot, mainly because? well, I had big feet?

?Anyway, stop taking me off track or I won?t be able to get to the good part?

?Oh thank god there?s a good part?

?Yes, and if you stop interrupting, I?ll tell you?

I made a motion of locking my lips and throwing away the key. He laughed, the tension that had held his body when he?d started his story gone now. I think it might have been because he realised he wasn?t going to scare me off, or he was just glad I was with him again.

?So yeah, I thought they were tracking like that, but then I came across Skip, who told me about--?

?Whoa, whoa! Who?s Skip??

?So much for not interrupting? Sam chuckled. ?Skip?s this tech guy I met in the forest. He was on holiday, or as he said, vacation, from work, even though his chalet had so much technological crap in it I?m surprised he didn?t have his own power generator?

?Suffice to say, he was shocked when he saw me, but when I told him I wasn?t gonna hurt him, he seemed to relax. I was kinda hungry and he was kind enough to give me some food, in exchange for letting him scan me with his? I can?t remember what it was called. It was just this weird invention of his. I swear, I think he thought I?d popped right out of a comic book world?

?Anyway, while he was ?scanning? me, he found the chip and asked me if that was how I?d gotten my powers. I was like ?what chip?? and then it hit me. They must have been using it to track me. I asked Skip for a knife and then asked him to cut it out of me. It took a bit of convincing, but when I told him leaving it in me would bring an army of men with guns, he decided to help?

?Only problem was, the second he pushed the knife against my skin, it snapped like plastic. This was a steak knife mind you, and a big one at that, but it just couldn?t pierce my skin. We tried other sharp things, but they all broke. I was starting to panic then, thinking they could be tracking me that very second, so? I kinda lost it a bit?

?I scratched myself up pretty bad, but I managed to get the chip out. I crushed it and flushed it just to be safe. The weird thing was though? even when I had blood pouring out of me, I didn?t really? feel anything. It was more irritating than painful, like when a little bug crawls on your skin, and you can feel its legs. It was wired?

?That?s an understatement? I muttered. ?So? you?re like? invulnerable then??

?As far as I?m aware. I?ve not really tested my limits, but all the things that have happened to me that would have killed a normal guy haven?t left a scratch on me. Well, except for my scratches, but I think that?s because only my body is strong enough to hurt me?

?OK? I said, nodding, struggling to make sense of the story. ?So? you destroyed the chip, and then what??

?Well, I told Skip about the Hotel, and about you, and he helped me find it. He?s gonna help us disappear, go under the radar so the Hotel can?t find us?

?But? what about the others? What about Phil and Ian and Henry and? Oliver!?

I shot to my feet, the desire to act overpowering even though I had no idea what to do. It came back to me, that voice, calling for help as Sam carried me over the truck. It had been Oliver, he?d been in the truck. Oh God? we?d left Oliver behind.

?James? James what?s wrong?? Sam asked, getting up and standing in front of me.

?Oliver? I gasped. ?I? I left him. We have to? save them. All of them. We have to get them out of the Hotel?

I was trying to get to the door but Sam had a tight grip on my shoulder. It didn?t hurt, his hold was gentle, yet unbreakable at the same time.

?Hey, James, calm down? he said, raising his voice to make me listen. ?James, we can?t do anything--?

?Yes we can! We have to help--?

?And we will James, I promise you, we will, but we can?t right now. It?s too dangerous and? and we don?t have a plan. I don?t know how far the Hotel reaches, hell, there might be more than one. If you really wanna bring the Hotel down, we need to learn more. And? we need help?

It took a while for Sam?s words to sink in, and even then, my heart didn?t stop pounding. All I could see were faces, flashes of my friends I?d left at the Hotel; Phil, Ian, Malcolm, Henry and Oliver, all of them. I?d left them behind, in a place they thought of as a paradise, but was perhaps more like a cattle farm, breeding bigger and stronger soldiers. I?d always suspected there was some sinister purpose behind the Hotel, but? with the muscles, the shots and the sex? I just pushed my suspicions behind.

Sam?s hand slid down my arms, resting on my biceps as opposed to holding me, and I felt a little better when he stroked me with his fingers. I looked at his face, saw a few worry lines, his dark eyes flickering across my face, trying to get a read on me. It suddenly struck me just how odd it was to see him from this perspective, standing eye to eye with him. Part of me was waiting for the moment I stepped off a block and returned to my normal height, but this was my height now, at least until my shot wore off.

I looked down, noting the differences in our bodies. I was thicker, had more mass, but Sam was so lean, and well defined. And also? only then did I notice, that when Sam had gotten up, his towel had fallen.

I smiled.

?What?? asked Sam, his face even more confused now and looking oh so cute. ?What is it??

?You?re naked? I said, grinning wider when I saw his lips pull into a smile of his own. He looked down and was met with the sight of his own bare groin.

?Hmm? I suppose I am? he smirked. ?Want me to show you that ?good part? I mentioned??

?Please? I said, running my hands and pulling him closer. We kissed, and our crotches rubbed together. Mine was still in my boxers, but I could still feel the warmth of his skin on my bare chest, as well as our cocks stirring together. He walked backwards, keeping our lips connected and guided me to the bed.

I think I had an idea what the ?good part? was; the fact that he had me back. I knew that?s what I thought of as a good end to a heroic story; getting saved by a handsome prince. I didn?t really care that I was cast as the damsel in distress, even if said damsel was more muscular than the prince, I was just happy to be with Sam again.

He rolled us onto the bed, me on the bottom, sinking into the mattress while he straddled my hips. As we kissed, his hair tickled my face and I loved it. I held onto him tightly, grinding our crotches together, both of them having risen to their full size now. Although mine was still covered, I thought mine was bigger? and that sent a little thrill of pleasure through me.

As though he?d sensed my thoughts, Sam chuckled and broke the kiss. He placed his hands on my chest and pushed himself up. My eyes locked on the way his biceps tensed at the slight movement, the way his smaller pecs bulged against his skin, striations appearing. We both shared a grin, but then Sam tweaked my nipple.

?I know how much you like pecs? he said slowly, running his fingers around my nipples, pinching and playing with them. He started to massage my pecs, rubbing the firm, full muscles and making me moan in pleasure. ?I?ll tell you what, I?ll let you decide?

?Decide what?? I asked, but he whispered ?Shhhh? and placed a finger to my lips.

?Just say when? he added with a wicked grin.

I stared, perplexed at the sexy, deviant grin and tried to figure out what he was doing. I?m ashamed to say it took a few seconds, but I finally noticed that while I?d been staring at his face, his pecs had been growing.

The muscle fibres would strain against his skin, like he was flexing them, but when he relaxed, they?d bulge out further. The crease between his chest muscles became deeper as both mounds rose higher, jutted out further. His nipples started to plump up well, moving with his swelling muscles. First they were only moving further apart as Sam?s chest grew wider, but then the increasing mass forced them to move down as well.

I managed to pry my gaze off his swelling chest to look up at his smiling face. He looked exceedingly pleased with himself, pleased at the way my cock was twitching in my boxers at this amazing show. While they continued to grow, he flexed one of his pecs for me, making me moan, a wet patch appearing on the head of my cock. That only made Sam smile even more.

His chest was really wide now, and the rest of his body was still the same size, only making his pecs seem all the bigger. His nipples were about level with his shoulders, and his pecs jutted out so far, there was a great shadow over his abs, which was also reaching up over my cock as they kept swelling. The top of his pecs were growing against his chin now, but then again, that could have been because he was looking down at me.

?OK? he chuckled, ?I?m gonna have to stop now before I fall over and smother you with these big pecs?

?You say that likes it?s a bad thing? I said, a bit dreamily as I continued to stare at this godly chest.

Sam chuckled again, his huge chest moving as he did. He then proceeded to show me how well he could control all that muscle, making his pecs move in amazing ways. He started by simply flexing them, one after the other to make them dance, but then he made the muscle fibres bulge up and roll like a wave of muscle. Then he brought them together, forcing those great mountains to battle for space and cause amazing deep striations to spread out across them.

My hands shot up of their own accord and I grabbed onto those mountains. Sam chuckled and moaned at my touch while I moaned myself. My big hands could barely cover his pecs, and when I started to push and massage them like Sam had done to mine, I found that they were just too firm for me to move. Sam flexed them under my palm, and I shudder at the feel of those muscles shifting, straining his skin and rubbing against my hand. I could feel the power in them, feel the strength.

I leant forward and wrapped my arms round him. My hands groped and pushed as his back, holding him to me as I buried my face in his chest. Sam gasped, making his pecs swell all around me, bulging hotly against my cheeks. I kissed and lashed my tongue across his tight skin, tasting the muscles and drowning in his musk. I felt Sam grab my head, holding me to his chest as he moaned overhead. I could just imagine him with his head back, grunting at the ceiling as I attacked and worshiped his chest.

When I tried to move, he didn?t stop me, just followed me with his hand still in my hair. I stroked the underside of his pec and latched onto his nipple. His grunt of pleasure caused his pecs to bugle again, pushing against me and almost knocking me over. These pecs were as strong as they were big, and had more power in them than I had in my whole body. And I wasn?t exactly a little guy anymore!

I wrapped my lips round his nipple again, kissing and sucking on it, making my teeth glide over it teasingly. Sam was gasping and moaning, occasionally voicing his approval of my worshiping, his hands stroking my head.

I released his nipple and climbed up those mountains, gripping onto them tightly as I kissed Sam. His pecs bugled against mine as we kissed, opening our mouths over our lips and attacking each other with our tongues. I can?t get over just how much I enjoyed kissing him, tasting his lips and feeling his tongue in my mouth.

I tried to pull him down, but he didn?t seem to notice my tugs. I even just let my body go limp, hoping that my weight would cause us both to fall to the bed, but still, he held my weight like it was nothing, I didn?t even feel his body tense to hold my weight!

With no other choice, I had to break the kiss. Sam?s mouth followed after mine, wanting our lips to be together again as much as I did. My head sank into the pillow and then I felt the weight of Sam?s chest press against mine. It pinned me to the bed, making it almost difficult for me to breathe, but I didn?t care. I wrapped my arms round his neck again and we continued our kiss, only this time, Sam would flex his pecs against me, letting me feel the muscles shifting, pushing against me harder.

?Grow for me? I moaned round his lips. ?Make your body grow to match those pecs?

?OK? he chuckled. ?Anything you want?

I felt an intense heat in his crotch, right before I felt his cock start to swell and grow. I shuddered, my eyes rolling in pleasure the feel of his cock growing against mine. My fingers dug into his back, but were quickly moved when his beck started to rippled and change. The various groups of muscle began to grow, pushing up and making it expand out. His lats flared against my arms, slightly ahead as they?d been forced to grow somewhat with his chest, but were now quickly catching up.

I was torn between wanting to keep kissing Sam and wanting to see him grow. It was amazing just feeling his body shifting, swelling, inflating all around me, his weight increasing. His cock was sliding along mine, matching mine in size before it started to creep past, getting thicker all the time. His balls felt hot and heavy against my own, rubbing against my shaft as well as we rubbed our bodies together.

Sam slid his hand under me, lifting me up to press me harder against his body. I could feel his fingers creeping across me as they grew thicker, palm spreading out wider. His forearms swelled against my lats and arms, getting thicker and stronger, harder too. I grabbed his bicep and felt it growing, pumping up bigger and bigger. He flexed it for me, making it swell against my fingers and break their hold on it. It was just too big!

?Let me see? I gasped as the bed started to creak. ?I wanna see how big you are?

Keeping my against him, Sam stood up. I gasped round his lips as my feet dangled in the air, rubbing against a pair of thick legs. I pulled back from Sam?s lips, looking at his smiling face, his eye drinking my expression in as I started to look over him.

His long neck was thicker, traps rising up like mountains and then sweeping down to his huge shoulders. They were massive bowling balls of pure muscle, as defined and toned as they had been when he was smaller, just much, much larger. His pecs looked a little fuller, but my gaze was grabbed by one of his biceps. It was a huge boulder, perfectly shaped with a double peak and a vein running along the inside. I could feel the other one around me, holding me up like I was a teddy bear.

I ran my fingers over his bicep, which he flexed gently for me, then my hand moved to his lats. I could feel the muscular bricks that shifted under his skin as he breathed, moving lower to stroke his abs. Fuck, they were just? perfection. Large and defined. I stroked and poked, but I could do nothing to those muscles they were so tight and well formed. My hand moved lower to those glorious hips, following the flow of muscle down to his cock.

Sam grunted and I gasped as I wrapped my hand around the shaft as best I could. It was so hot, practically pulsing within my grasp. I gave it a squeeze and a stroke, and Sam?s entire body seemed to bugle and ripple, the arm against my back flexing, squeezing me tighter. He gave a low growl and nipped at my lips.

He threw me back onto the bed, and while I was bouncing, I grabbed my boxers and ripped them off. Sam charged after me, placing his huge hands either side of me as he kissed me, rubbing his body against mine as he got himself into position. I grabbed his shoulders to brace myself and told him with a look I was ready.

I felt that huge head push against my cheeks momentarily before it barged past them and ploughed into my hole. I cried out, squeezing Sam?s traps tightly and arching my back. Fuck, he was so big! I sensed his hesitation, knew he?d worry about hurting me the sweet giant, but when I started bucking my hips, sliding along him, he eagerly took over.

I was reduced to a puddle of shuddering muscles. I could barely move it felt so good, that great cock sliding in and out of me, flaring and throbbing inside, driving deep and making my eyes roll in their sockets. My hands flew over his body, squeezing and feeling as much as I could, occasionally latching onto his lips again and kissing him, whispering his name and calling him my god. Because that?s what he was to me know, he was my muscle god and I would worship him forever.

My cock bounced along his abs, the head bumping between the huge bricks. It was too much for me and I came, writhing beneath Sam as he continued to fuck me, shifting the bed with his immense power. When I?d finished, I started kissing him again, stroking his head and holding him close, moving my body in time with his thrusts, sending his cock in deeper. My arse cheeks flexed and squeezed at his shaft, making him grunt against my lips.

Then Sam gave a loud roar, driving himself all the way in and pressing me so far into the bed I was surprised it didn?t snap. And he came like a fucking volcano, firing an immense load of cum into me, filling me to my limit. There was so much, it started to leak out as his body rocked with the pleasure of his orgasm, making his cock slid in and out of me as it fired, his muscles rippling all over. When he finished, he slumped over on top of me, planting his arms either side of me, resting our foreheads together and panting, occasionally bringing our lips together for another little kiss.

?I missed you? so much? Sam panted.

?I missed you too? I breathed, stroking his cheek, pushing his hair back. Fuck, he was just so handsome. ?I love you Sam, you know that right??

?Of course? he chuckled. ?And I love you too?

We kissed again, gently this time, but the same amount of passion behind it. Then Sam rolled over onto his side? and fell out of bed, taking me with him.

Everything shook as Sam?s immense weight slammed into the floor, but thankfully I?d landed on top. It wasn?t exactly a soft landing, but it certainly felt nice, lying across him. We both looked at each other, Sam resting his chin on his chest as he looked down at me sprawled across him. We both laughed at the same time.

?It seems someone?s a bit big for the bed? I laughed, flicking his nipple and making him hiss in surprise before he laughed again, hugging me to him with one, crushing arm.

?I think we were both a bit big for one bed. Maybe I should sleep on my own?

?Or we could put the beds together? I said, not wanting to be away from Sam again. I liked being in his big arms and I wasn?t about to leave them just yet.

?Hmm, good idea?

With amazing ease, he got up with me in his arms and pushed the beds together with his other hand. Then, he grabbed the covers, pulled them off before settling us both down on the joined beds. He gave me one of the quilts and covered himself as best as he could with the other. We then snuggled down, me nuzzling his pecs and giving them a kiss before I looked up and gave him a grin.

?Do you want me to shrink back down??

?Nope? I smirked. ?I like you being bigger?

?Even if it means I might crush you if I turn over??

?I trust you? I said, snuggling up to him again and settling down for sleep.

Sam didn?t say anything, but I was sure he was touched at what I?d said. He wrapped one of his arms round me in a gentle cradle and kissed my head before he too shuffled down, ready to sleep.

?Night James? he whispered.

Sorry if it was a bit long, I've just been a bit mindful of the number of Chapters I've been going through and I worry about clogging up the forum with them.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2010, 03:07 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Hotel XVII

What a very HOT story. It sure explains a lot. I still wish that James could stay BIG like Sam. The bigger the better. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for again for writing it.
  #3   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2010, 09:30 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Clog all you want.
  #4   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2010, 02:47 AM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
excellent!

tender, imaginative, well paced and hot. thanks for keeping this one going!!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2010, 08:03 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by artwork314 View Post
tender, imaginative, well paced and hot. thanks for keeping this one going!!
AGREED
and def clog all you want :P you still haven't broken The Roommate's record (?)so keep goin and keep growin :P
--Ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 03:54 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
EPIC! Clog my arse, you post damnit, post til ye canne post na more!
  #7   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:29 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Man, your stories... There are too many adjectives of praise/enjoyment/respect/etc. I associate with your stories; for me to ever get close to thinking "Clogged" when it comes to more chapters of one of your stories. Modest and humble are great qualities, but please don't let yourself think of you or your work in a negative light. For this forum, you keep giving us some of the best Growth/Muscle Growth/Character Growth I've had the pleasure to read in many a story. And with that growth you still keep to an exciting plot with quite a bit of hot masculine romance. The kind of romance that needs huge meaty bodies to handle it and share it.

Here's a little story. I'll try to make it quick. I was at a cousins farm and we had to get somewhere on the other side of it and my cousin was drivingus in his jeep. We suddenly came upon a big black long horn bull who was locked horns with a younger bull. He was pushing this truly enormous Brahma bull backwards, foot after foot, even though the younger bull was almost twice his size. My cousin didn't stop to watch the struggle, but he did chuckle. I asked him "What's wrong with that? How can that black longhorn bull keep pushing the Brahma backwards, when the Brahma is twice his size?"
My cousin chuckled and told me, "The Brahma is a whole lot younger than that old longhorn. He doesn't know he's bigger yet."

Greggrth, you're bigger. These are great stories.
Keep Writing.

MD
  #8   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2010, 01:26 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The HOTEL XVII

I was wondering when we will get the next chapter to this very HOT story? Thanks for writing stories for guys like me that love MUSCLES and Muscle guys. It gives us something to dream about at night.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options