The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 06:55 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 28

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

It wasn't a big surprise to Dan, when his father had pulled him aside, with something important to tell him. There was a hint of nervousness in Peter's manner - wholly uncharacteristic for the 550 pound muscle stud. But within minutes, Dan was relieved, as Peter told him that he was going to ask Colin to marry him. Dan had been waiting for it for some time, and reassured his father that he was happy for them both, and had been expecting as much. Peter had a special dinner planned for that night, where he would ask. Dan suggested a private dinner for Peter and Colin, and that he and Phil would be elsewhere at the time, so the event could be as romantic as possible. Dan did, however, also offer to help with the dinner preparations themselves. "Just a bit. So you don't have to worry so much," he'd told his father with a wink. Dan planned to make it a memorable proposal.

And so Dan helped his father prepare the dishes he and Colin would be eating that night. But right before he brought them out to the table, he took one of the dishes and sprinkled two whole doses of spice onto it. He smiled. Colin had been the smallest of them for a while, and it was high time that he caught up, at least that's what Dan thought. He put the dish at Colin's usual spot at the table so that there would be no mistakes about who would eat it and skedaddled with Phil to the movies, to give the two big men some privacy for the romantic occasion.

Colin arrived home at his usual time, allowing a few extra minutes for traffic. Peter greeted him with a smile, dressed in some of his better clothes. "I couldn't wait for you to get home today..." he purred in to Colin's ear, pulling the smaller man in close for a powerful hug. "Smaller" was relative of course - Colin would be a hulking bodybuilder anywhere but the Stockwell household.

Colin returned the hug, and chuckled as he felt Peter growing hard against his leg. "What are you so dressed up for?" he asked amusedly, as he began to sniff the delicious dinner smells.

Peter grinned coyly. "A special dinner tonight, Colin. Just us two." He led Colin to the table, set with the best china, candles lit casting a romantic glow over it, and hot food steaming enticingly.

Colin gave a mustachioed grin at his plate. A big, fat, juicy steak, just the way he liked it! "Well... I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I know what I'll do tonight to deserve it," he chuckled at Peter with a wink. He started cutting up his meat and brought the first piece to his mouth, chewing it slowly to savor the taste. "Mmm... you made it kinda exotic!" he said, tasting the heavy spicing Dan gave it. "What sort of rub did you use?"

"Oh, just a bit of this, a bit of that..." Peter grinned. Dan had helped, and although he'd normally give credit where it was due, tonight, he had another goal in mind. He tucked in to his own steak, enjoying it, although not finding it particularly unusual. "Salt and pepper, of course. Couple different types of pepper. Some herbs. Touch of garlic. Just like last week." His eyes drank in Colin as his sexy lover ate.

Colin began to blush, noticing the looks Peter was giving him. He was momentarily surprised by this reaction - it wasn't as if the two of them didn't have wild sex with great regularity. But he didn't fight it either. Instead, he shot sultry glances back at Peter, even as he felt a strange tiredness come over him. His eyelids fluttered, but he fought and stayed awake, finishing his steak with determination. "Must've been a longer day than I thought..." he said at last, as he felt his brain become fuzzy, seeking sleep. "Didn't realize..."

Peter was admittedly a little disappointed, but Colin was so cute, struggling to stay awake, he refused to be let down for long. Instead, he finished his own steak, and then stood up, walking around to his young lover. "No worries, Colin..." he murmured, as his strong hands massaged Colin's suddenly tired traps and shoulders. Peter pulled Colin's chair out, and then reached under, easily lifting the less-massive man with his huge arms, and slowly carrying Colin down the hall and up the stairs, to their bedroom. When he got there, he lay Colin down, and began to undress him, tucking him in under the sheets. He then sat in a chair across the room, and pulled out a book. He wasn't tired yet, and enjoyed the sight of Colin sleeping peacefully, his strong chest rising and falling with each breath, lifting the sheets. "I'll ask the moment he wakes..." Peter told himself, as he settled down in the chair, and began to read.

Hours passed until it was later that night. Colin's eyes fluttered open as he groaned. Why had he gotten so sleepy all of a sudden? He looked over and saw he was in bed. That must have been Peter's doing. He smiled. He really loved that man. He was so glad he was a part of his family, hopefully he'd stay that way. After he finished waking up mentally, he threw the covers off and gasped at what he saw! He had grown more muscled... a LOT more muscled! And he'd grown more of something else!

Peter was snoozing quietly in the chair, having finally drifted off to sleep himself. The chair, like all the furniture in the house, was quite sturdy - as it had to be to support Peter's 550 pounds of pure brawn. Even clothed, he was a sight to behold, massively muscled, with a huge bulge in his pants. Even loose clothing couldn't hide Peter Stockwell's fantastic physique. Right now though, Colin was horny as hell, and the sight of Peter sleeping peacefully did nothing to quell his lust. He got up out of bed, and walked toward Peter, pausing to look in the floor-length mirror. Colin's jaw dropped, as he took in the sight of his new body.

He was definitely in Peter's league now. He had to be close to or over 500 lbs. He just had to. He looked ENORMOUS, especially the slab of beef swinging between his quads! He did a few poses and grinned as he saw the muscles balloon and bulge, veins forced to the surface and the raw strength and power making itself known to him! He smirked to himself and went over to Peter and threw him onto the bed!

Peter awoke to the briefest sensation of weightlessness, as he finished his flight through the air. Then he hit the bed, heard it creak as the mattress struggled to accommodate his weight landing so hard. He opened his eyes, and then his jaw dropped as he saw Colin. It was Colin, yet not. The same face as before, if a touch more handsome, as impossible as it sounded. But the rest - this Colin was taller. His muscles were bigger. His cock... was huge! Peter's eyes went wide as he drank in Colin's new body, and his cock responded immediately, tenting his slacks within seconds. "Oh fuck me..." Peter croaked in wonder, as he looked up again to see Colin's eager, lust-filled face. A big grin spread across Peter's face. "Marry me, Colin. Marry me and make me the happiest man alive."

A grin similar to Peter's spread over the newly-grown hunk's face. "I'll do more than just marry you," he purred as he strutted over and started ripping Peter's clothes off, freeing his mate's muscles and cock before leaning over and taking the leaking head in his mouth, sucking lovingly at it, slurping up all the precum he could!

Peter's grin got even wider as he heard Colin's reply. When his young lover's new aggressiveness kicked in, and Colin began tearing his clothes off, it was incredibly arousing. Big Peter Stockwell, normally so in control, had found the one man who could turn him to jelly, it seemed. Except Peter's cock, of course. That was as hard as it could go, and already leaking clear, sweet pre. As Colin slurped at it, Peter groaned, his body twitching with excitement, his huge muscles rippling as he flexed them involuntarily, the pleasure spiking through him making him buck and squirm with delight. "Oh fuck Colin..." he breathed, unable to finish the sentence. And when Colin's hot mouth attached itself to his big cockhead, Peter's hips lifted off the bed, as his back arched, driving his cock up into Colin's mouth, as Peter howled with pleasure. Peter fell back into bed with a loud thump, and groaned as he felt Colin go to town on his big dick.

Colin shoved more and more of it down his throat, sucking it mightily as he rubbed Peter's huge balls, stroking and pulling lightly at them, coaxing the giant man to cum. He wanted his future husband's cum. He thirsted for it!

Peter was bucking and groaning like a madman, as Colin worked him into a frenzy. His balls churned, and he gripped Colin's massive traps, holding on for dear life as he thrust upward, his huge cock filling his eager lover's mouth and throat. With a roar, Peter came, his huge tool spasming and shooting a huge load of hot, thick cream down Colin's hungry maw. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCKKKK!!!" Peter cried, as his huge tool pumped a considerable amount of cum down Colin's thick throat. Peter fell back to the mattress, and lay there in delirious rapture, as Colin eagerly sucked the last bits of cum from his painfully stimulated cock. Peter took deep breaths, and then looked up at his amazing lover as Colin pulled off, grinning, a bit of cum trailing off his perfect chin.

"Now... do you mind if I fuck you, my fianc?e?" Colin asked, grinning like a schoolboy, which looked silly on his masculine face, lips framed by his thick mustache. "I have a cock that's just waiting to be test-driven..." he purred, rubbing the insides of Peter's enormous thighs.

Peter groaned as Colin's powerful hands ran across his brutal inner thighs, sending shivers through him. "Mind? Colin my love, the only thing I'd mind is if you didn't! I've never craved a cock like I do right now!" Peter reached forward, and put his hands over the fleshy knob of Colin's recently-enhanced tool. He gave it a gentle squeeze, feeling its impressive contours. "Oh fuck yeah..." he groaned, letting his hands wander down the shaft a bit. He grinned as he felt the big tool shudder and swell, getting harder, every vein standing up even more. "Fuck me with that big thing, Colin. Nice and hard..." Peter's voice was a seductive purr, both invitation and challenge all at once. He grinned wolfishly, and chewed his lower lip seductively.

Colin chuckled, his voice resonating deeper in his enormous chest now, and lifted Peter's massive legs up. He maneuvered his hard cock against Peter's spread butt cheeks and pushed in. Only an erection as hard as his and the muscle behind it could part those buns of steel. He pushed through inches of firm muscle until he found his anus. He waited as his cock burped some precum onto it, lubing it up before he pushed further, penetrating his lover's warm ass!

A shiver ran through Peter as he felt Colin enter him, the young musclestud's huge tool spreading his tight ass, as Colin used his new strength to drive the big ram home. Peter couldn't help but admire Colin's new form - he had always found him sexy of course, but the huge new body Colin was now gifted with was something else entirely. He squirmed a little, hoping to loosen himself up a bit, so Colin could get in deeper. He wanted it bad, so bad it surprised him. "That's it, big man...." he rumbled, his deep voice encouraging, "Shove it in deeper... harder..." His voice was ragged with desire, and his sticky cockhead pushed against Colin's abs as the young musclebrute picked up the pace. "Oh fuck yes... Harder! Show me just how strong you are now, Colin! Fuck me raw!"

"You asked for it!" he grunted as he started pumping his cock in and out, always pushing in deeper, harder, faster! He was getting a pump from the effort and Peter wondered if Colin was even bigger than he was! They'd have to compare sizes later on for a better idea, but Colin was in hog heaven at the moment, fucking the man he loved like a wild beast!

Peter was going wild, as Colin went to town on his ass, thrusting in his massive cock, sending Peter over the edge. Peter clutched at Colin, trying to find a place to hold on, but it was hard, Colin's muscles were now so huge. Still, he moaned a steady stream of encouragement, telling Colin to keep going, harder and deeper, telling Colin how huge he was, how beautiful, how powerful. And as he watched Colin get pumped, the veins rising across the massive muscles, Peter couldn't help but reach up and try to pull Colin down to him, to plant kisses on his young lover's perfect lips. Instead though, he pulled himself up to make the kiss, Colin now much too large and strong to pull down. It drove Peter wild, as it dawned on him just how big and strong Colin had gotten. It heightened the fierce passion in his kisses, as he wrapped his huge arms around Colin's thick neck, holding on as they kissed. He loved the huge cock that was ramming him, and found himself desperately craving Colin's cum, wanting to be filled with it, to find out just how much seed Colin's now quite prodigious balls would produce.

"Almost... there..." he grunted, sweating profusely as he fucked his man fiercely, the pumping unabated. "I... I love you so much... no matter what size you or I am... remember that..." he grunted before he started cumming buckets inside his lover's ass!

Peter let out a long, shuddering groan of erotic joy as Colin exploded inside him. He let go of Colin's thick neck, falling back against the bed, taking deep, slow breaths as he felt Colin's huge cock shudder and shake inside him, pumping in more seed. He looked up, a silly, satisfied grin on his face. "You know I love you too, Colin. No matter what size either of us is..." His grin became mischievous. "But I'm not going to pretend I don't love how huge you've gotten... It's absolutely incredible!" He chuckled softly, and reached up to stroke Colin's huge arms, feeling their mass and size.

Colin gently smiled in his afterglow and flexed the biceps. "You like it, too, huh?" he chuckled. "It's amazing! I thought I was done growing, reached a plateau... I guess I my workouts caught up to me! I feel amazing!" he growled, continuing to flex his incredible muscles.

Peter grinned, and reached up to feel Colin's big muscles one after the other, especially when they were flexed. "Like it? I love it! I can't get over how good this size looks on you!" Peter was impressed how well Colin was carrying the muscle, his frame seeming to have been designed to show it off. "I wonder how big you are. It almost looked like you were growing as you were fucking me - which was insanely hot, I might add..." He grinned, and ran his hands over Colin's huge pecs, tracing the striations, idly playing with the big, beautiful nips.

"Growing while fucking, huh? That'd be hot," he agreed, making his chest leap while Peter played with it. "So... when's the wedding? God, Peter, I'm so friggin' excited!" he enthused, grinning stupidly again. His youthful enthusiasm showed through. Peter was the man of his dreams and he couldn't wait!

Peter chuckled. "Well, some of our little trips haven't been all that innocent. It's why we've been conveniently looking at different venues, trying out restaurants that happen to have catering services as well..." He grinned up at his excited lover. "We can send out the invitations as soon as we can get a list together, if you want. But we should probably rent the space first. When do you want to get married? Winter weddings won't be bad, but spring and summer are nice too, if you can wait that long..." Peter caressed Colin's bloated pecs, and grinned. "Although if we wait too long, we'll have to hold off on tuxedos. I don't think we can get anything in a standard size, and if tonight is any indication, you're not done growing yet." He gave Colin a wink. "I may just have to give my workouts some extra effort myself, just to keep up."

"Okay, spring it is," he smiled, leaning down to kiss and nuzzle with the man he loved. "It'll be hell waiting, but everyone would kill us for having a wedding in December," he laughed. "You think... you think Dan's gonna be okay with this?"

Peter grinned. "Dan's been wondering when we were finally going to get married. Although he'll have to wait for Spring too, just like us. But I think he'll survive. A December wedding is only nice if you like snow and flight delays." He laughed, and held Colin close, kissing the younger man's perfect face, the combination of smooth skin and rough stubble an irresistible combination.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (January 9th, 2014)
  #2   Add to rdalrt2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 07:16 PM

rdalrt2 is on a distinguished road
Growth, romance and very passionate lovin'. I'm looking forward to reading more for certain!
  #3   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 01:03 AM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
Sweet! A new Spice! Made my night
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 08:14 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
'Twas a delight!
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2011, 05:01 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great work again guys! I think this wedding will be very special, and if I were invited for it, I'd sure have the steak for dinner!

Cheers!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options