The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2011, 05:32 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 31

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Given the Stockwell family's need for large amounts of nourishment, Dan had become a regular at Mr. Hoffer's store. Twice already, he'd brought "special" sandwiches, and had been pleased with how dramatically the older man had transformed, growing to a very impressive 6'4" tall, and a mind-blowingly muscular 290 pounds. Hoffer himself had enjoyed the changes immensely, and had taken to fucking numerous men with his foot-long dick, using his new size, power, and vigor to make up for some of the times that he hadn't been quite so virile. But he always looked forward to Dan, to seeing the huge young man in all his bloated splendor, thinking back to when he had first gone to dinner at the Stockwell residence, and the powerful good time Dan's cock had shown him after dinner.

Dan had decided to pay the middle-aged man another visit, under the guise of having leftovers and wanting to offer some to the big man. It got easier to get him to accept the food after he'd started blowing up; a man that size needed food at all hours of the day! He'd also joined up at the gym, blending in with the rest of the muscleheads (and breaking some hearts in the locker room, if rumors held true). Dan liked growing older men as much as he enjoyed growing boys his own age, for different reasons.

With younger guys, it was about taking that natural growth potential and exaggerating and embellishing it beyond nature's intent. For men like Mr. Hoffer, it felt like he was giving them the gift of their youth back; powerful, flexible, sex-starved bodies that they could've only dreamed of! He packed the sandwich and headed out into the cool autumn weather. It didn't take long to reach the store and he waved a friendly greeting at his neighborhood grocer.

Mr. Hoffer waved back, the muscles of his big arms jumping to attention. He only wore short sleeves in his store now, regardless of weather. He flashed Dan a big grin, drawing himself up. Even though he didn't have half of Dan's mass, being big made him feel good, made him feel as if he had something to offer the young god that walked toward him. "How have you been doing, Dan? And your father? And Colin?" Mr. Hoffer leaned against the counter, his hands supporting him, his big triceps standing to attention. "What can I do for you today?"

"Just passin' through and I thought of you. My dad packed me this leftover sandwich from dinner last night, but I'm not hungry and thought a fellow big man might enjoy it," he smiled. He liked to see how Mr. Hoffer brightened up whenever he complimented his new size. It helped reaffirm that he was doing something good by improving the physiques of all these men.

Hoffer's grin brightened, even as a bit of a blush spread across his cheeks at the compliment. "Well, if you really aren't hungry... hard to believe, big boy like you..." But he took the sandwich nonetheless, and smiled at Dan. "These sandwiches of yours are much appreciated, Dan. I mean, I can afford a sandwich myself, of course... I own the grocery! But it's still a nice gesture." Hoffer unwrapped the sandwich, and took a big bite. "Delicious as always!" He took another, chewing happily. "You know Dan, ever since you've come to town, it seems like my whole life has changed. I don't know what it is, but it's been incredible!" He took another hearty bite of sandwich. "And what about you? Finally settled in here?"

"Yup! Lotsa friendly guys, especially at the Muscle Pit... I mean, I had no idea when we moved here what a gay mecca this place is... probably more of us queers per capita than San Francisco!" he joked, although it seemed with each passing day that more and more evidence was mounting up to support that claim. With the amount of lust-driven stares he got from the men of the town, he wondered just how straight some of the supposedly straight men were, too. "And I'm glad you associate me with all the good things in your life!" he blushed.

Mr. Hoffer grinned. "Well, this town has always had a good number of us man-loving types... But it certainly seems to be bubbling to the surface more, lately..." He took a huge bite of sandwich, devouring it hungrily, while his eyes raked across Dan's huge body. "And the Muscle Pit is great. I've really been enjoying myself there lately. Love pumping my muscles... love pumping... other things..." He gave Dan a sly grin, as he shoved the last of the sandwich into his hungry mouth. He chewed it quickly, his big neck writhing as he swallowed. "Another damn fine sandwich, Dan, thank you very much!"

"No prob! How 'bout you show me the progress you've been making at the Pit, then?" Dan knew it didn't take much these days to make Mr. Hoffer show off his muscles. He was proud of building them up so much later in his life and he wasn't shy about advertising them!

Hoffer grinned, and brought up his arms, giving each a long, slow flex, bending his arms and tensing them, the big biceps rising impressively from his huge arms. "Twenty-two inches, cold, as of last week. Twenty-three and a half when flexed, like now," he announced proudly. His face became a bit flushed, as the spice raced through his system, his skin reddening a bit. He shook his head, trying to banish the sudden tiredness that was creeping into him. "I know you're much bigger, Dan, but if you'd like to give 'em a squeeze, It'd be much appreciated..."

"Sure I will! Never turned down an opportunity to feel another guy's muscles," he pointed out with a grin as he reached forward and grabbed a handful of the meaty muscle. It was hard and veined and totally hot to touch! It didn't matter how big it was, muscle was a total turn-on to Dan! He tried not to totally chub up in public, but the act was definitely making his cock snake down his sweats. "You heard about that bodybuilding competition city hall is organizing? You should think about competing..."

Hoffer let out a soft growl, pleasure at the feeling of Dan's strong young hands on his biceps, pleasure at the thought of a competition, full of big powerful men to fuck. "Rrreally?" he asked, blinking rapidly as he felt tiredness assault him again. His flexing faltered momentarily, but he struggled back, tensing his biceps harder than ever, wanting to impress the young god in front of him. His foot long cock was rapidly approaching full size, making his pants bulge freakily. "I hope they have age classes, so I don't have to compete against you!" he chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't be in the main competition, I want it to be fair for you guys," he said. He wasn't trying to be conceited or snotty. It was just a fact; he was bigger than anyone else in town, probably in the world, and if put up against the smaller men he'd easily win. "You okay, Mr. Hoffer? You seem tired. It's important to get plenty of rest if you want your muscles to grow to their biggest."

Hoffer nodded, blinking slowly. "Y-yes... I guess sometimes, I forget my age... the excitement of all this muscle. I've felt so vibrant and alive lately, but right now..." He walked to the front door, and locked it, switching the sign from 'open' to 'closed.' "Haven't had to do that in a while..." he chuckled, heading toward his living quarters, which were attached to the store. He paused, leaning against a wall. "So tired... Dan, I don't suppose you'd mind helping me to my room? It's just down the hall." Mr. Hoffer didn't realize it yet, but Dan could see that Hoffer's shirt was already a little more snug than before...

"Of course, always eager to help my elders," he said as he lent a hand to the grocer and helped him down to his bedroom, placing him gingerly on his soft bed. "Sweet dreams, Mr. Hoffer," he softly said, the man already half-asleep as the boy planted a soft kiss on his lips. A little present he won't even remember when he wakes up, Dan thought devilishly. He'd put more than a full dose in that sandwich, more like a dose and a half of spice. Once men got to a certain size, it seemed like they were more willing to accept radical gains, so Dan fully planned on exploiting that!

The kiss seemed to produce a reaction in Mr. Hoffer, who groaned and writhed on the bed, fast asleep. His cock, however, seemed very much awake, pressing against his pants, a growing bulge threatening to burst forth. In fact, the pants themselves were starting to look quite snug, hugging his huge thighs dangerously, the muscle development increasingly visible under the fabric, as Hoffer's body grew. He let out another groan, his voice a bit deeper, as his frame lengthened and spread, producing more space for muscle to grow. And grow it did, swelling beneath his shirt and pants, pressing against the clothes until the seams began to pop, one by one, splitting to reveal the skin beneath. Mr. Hoffer was growing prodigiously, his ever-larger muscles tearing through fabric now, making short work of his shirt and pants, leaving him clad in shreds of cloth and a very overtaxed jock strap.

Dan had decided to take care of the front of the store, taking customers and ringing them up. He'd hate to have the man lose a significant amount of business just because Dan wanted to see him grow. Things were pretty slow, however, just a few people he needed to help. He would keep going back to check on Hoffer's progress, seeing that his dose of spice was proving to be very, very efficient! When Hoffer's clothes were ruined, he quickly tore the rest of the tatters off of him. Maybe he could convince him he removed his clothes before going to bed. The man was simply gorgeous, virile and huge now, though!

As Dan took care of the last customer of the day, and closed up shop, he thought he heard a noise from the back. As he looked around the corner, he saw a figure down the hall, staggering out of Hoffer's room. But whereas Hoffer had been big, this man has huge. The dim light illuminating his outrageous curves and bulges, his imposing height, his huge, hard cock, thrust out from his body like the prow of a ship. He looked down the hall at Dan, and his cock stiffened further. "Get down here Dan..." the figure growled roughly, heading back into the room.

Hearing a command as, well, COMMANDING as that shot straight to Dan's dick, which bloated a bit and made the boy want to obey it. He did as he was told and followed the huge figure. He hadn't overdone it, had he?

Dan hurried down to the room, and looked in the doorway. He was greeted by the sight of Mr. Hoffer, looking at a mirror, studying himself. His face serious, in command. He slowly raised his arms and flexed, his biceps rising to freakish heights, huge and powerful, significantly bigger than before. "Get in here, boy..." Hoffer growled, not looking at Dan, not taking his eyes away from his own reflection, but pointing to a spot on the floor in front of him.

Dan felt compelled to obey the distinguished older man as he sat down in front of him, looking at Mr. Hoffer's majesty. He was huge, now, bigger than the pros and clearly aware of that fact. He was very clearly a middle-aged man, still... but a middle-aged man who could bend a steel bar in half. The gray at his temples just made him look experienced.

Hoffer went through a series of poses, admiring his massive new physique, reveling in Dan's rapt attention. After he was satisfied that he had taken in his new size, he turned to his big young admirer. "I feel big, Dan. Very, very big," he rumbled simply, his voice deep and resonant. "And I like it. And it's made me horny as fuck." He reached down, cupping his big balls, letting his hand travel up his sixteen inch shaft. He gave the head a solid squeeze, but showed no visible reaction. He just stared at himself in the mirror, serious, commanding. Then he returned his gaze to Dan. "Give those legs a feel, boy. Feel how hard they are, how thick..." He stepped toward Dan and flexed his mighty quads, the huge cords of muscle bulging outward freakishly, his thighs like tree trunks.

They were pale in comparison to Dan's own, but his own size didn't enter into his appreciation of the male body. These were freaky quads and he wanted to worship them! He gripped them with his strong hands, feeling the striation and separation between muscle groups, rubbing his smooth face against them, licking to feel the fibers along his tongue. The friendly neighborhood grocer had become a bossy, domineering muscle god and Dan didn't mind one bit!

Hoffer watched expressionless as Dan showed his appreciation for the grocer's new wheels, flexing his huge quads, twisting them this way or that, occasionally showing off his big calves as well. Without a word of warning, he turned, his back to Dan. His huge, flared, freaky back, with huge mounds of muscle bulging outward on top, leading down to a tapered yet powerful waist. Big, thick, firm glutes capped his huge legs, and he slowly flexed those glutes, the striations appearing, inches away from Dan, looking like twin pumpkins.

Without even being asked, Dan felt compelled to touch, to test, to taste. He ran his fingers over the domed magnificence of that bodybuilder's bubble butt, rubbing up against it, his tongue leaving a trail of saliva dripping down his cheeks, down the deep crack between them.

Hoffer maintained his self control, despite the wonders that Dan was working on his ass. It just made him tighten his glutes more, flex them harder. He reached back, his strong hand finding the back of Dan's head. He pulled the young god forward, mashing Dan's face against his powerful glutes, silently encouraging Dan to do more. When he was satisfied, he turned again, and Dan saw Hoffer's big cock fill his vision. The older man loomed over him silently, slowly flexing and unflexing his massive pecs, staring down intently.

Dan was momentarily stunned. That glare was so powerful, the muscles so big, the cock so inviting... he didn't know what he wanted to do first! He needed direction, he needed the older man to tell him what to do. "Please, sir," he asked politely, respectfully. "How can I please you?"

Dan felt the big cockhead press against his lips, then slide around them, against his cheek, leaving a trail of pre behind. It was thick, and hot, and while the head was spongy, the shaft was very, very hard. "Lube me up, boy..." Hoffer growled, sliding his cock back until it pressed against Dan's lips once more. "Lube me up for when we get to the main event..." He reached forward, put both of his hands on the back of Dan's head, and slowly guided the massive young man forward.

Dan opened his mouth and skillfully sucked the older man's cock inside of his mouth. He'd taken bigger cocks than this before, but not for a while, it was exciting to do it again! He sweetly sucked on it, getting sloppy with his spit, letting it dribble down Mr. Hoffer's length, dripping off of his furry balls. It had been even longer since anyone had thought to fuck him. His ass throbbed in anticipation!

Hoffer was clearly enjoying himself, based on the way his cock throbbed and swelled in Dan's mouth. He pulled Dan forward roughly, pushing the young musclefreak down on his big dick, shoving it into Dan's thick neck. His breaths became quicker, and finally he pushed Dan back roughly. Mr. Hoffer loomed over him, his powerful chest rising and falling with deep breaths, his big cock glistening with spit and pre. "Bend over, boy..." he growled, "I want you on all fours..." His big dick strained in anticipation.

Dan obeyed, loving the hot daddy side he was starting to see from the kindly Mr. Hoffer. "All yours, sir. I can take it," he assured him, spreading his huge ass cheeks for easier access.

"I know you can, boy," Mr. Hoffer purred, as he positioned himself behind Dan, his big tool nuzzling against Dan's huge glutes. "That's why this is going to be so much fun. No need to hold back!" With a growl, Hoffer pushed forward, shoving his sixteen incher in roughly, the thick shaft penetrating Dan with ease. Hoffer snarled with pleasure, grabbing Dan's huge lats firmly and holding on as he began slamming his big dick home, using his newfound strength to really pound Dan's ass hard. "How big do you suppose I am?" he asked, growling the words out between powerful thrusts, "375? Maybe even 400?" The numbers seemed to excite him more, and were accompanied by particularly energetic examples of Hoffer's cock slamming deep and hard into Dan's ass. "Fuck! I feel like a million bucks! Two!" Hoffer grunted and started pushing in harder and faster, gripping Dan's hips, holding the huge young muscleman in place as he pounded him furiously, driving his cock in like a jackhammer.

"I... I don't know!" Dan yelped. It was true, he didn't. Maybe he could really be 400, it was hard to tell. No normal weight scale would work at this size, at any rate. "You're just so huge, Mr. Hoffer. So much bigger than all those other bodybuilders. You deserve to show off your muscle, to let everyone know how big and strong you are!" Dan didn't know where all of this talk was coming from, but it felt so right and natural as it spewed out of his mouth as he was getting long-dicked by that massive storekeeper.

Hoffer was driving in deeper and harder, getting turned on by Dan's words. "Going to show them, yes... show them how big... fuck..." He was truly doing a number on Dan's ass now, slamming into him in a way that Dan hadn't experienced for quite some time. "So fuckin' big... Huge... Massive... Want more... more! More!!" He was roaring now, shouting out "more!" with every thrust, panting and shouting and ramming Dan as hard as he could, using his massive strength to drive home his big tool. At last his roars became wordless, and even louder, as his cock spasmed and swelled, unleashing a massive load of hot, thick jizz up Dan's powerful muscle ass. Hoffer kept pumping it, every one of his massive muscles flexed due to the intensity of his orgasm, his dick sending cascades of pleasure through him. Eventually, his pumping slowed, then finally ceased. He lay his huge torso atop Dan's massive one, as his dick squeezed out the last bits of cum into the huge muscleteen.

Dan shuddered. That had been intense. Sex with another true musclefreak was satisfying on a level that couldn't be compared. He knew it just got better and better the bigger the partner was. "Thank you, sir," he groaned as he felt what seemed like a gallon of cum slosh around inside of him.

Mr. Hoffer chuckled softly, some of his old warmth returning, as the cold musclebeast persona faded away, sated for now. "You're welcome, boy. I haven't had sex like that since I was twenty, I don't think. So I should be thanking you as well." Slowly, he pulled his dick out of Dan's rump, giving the powerful glutes an appreciative squeeze before standing. He looked in the mirror and smiled, striking a quick pose. "Damn, I can't believe how good I look. Not as big as you, but... damn, Dan..."

Dan pulled his sweats and shirt back on and sat up, flushed and excited. "Yeah, you're huge all right! Awesome, huh? You feel more confident about taking the stage with all that meat now? You could definitely cause a ruckus!"

The musclebeast flashed in Hoffer's eyes briefly, as his softening dick surged momentarily. "I can't wait to get this meat on stage, Dan... Can't wait to cram it into a tiny poser, have it pushed out for all the world to see, along with my huge body..." He chuckled softly as his dick rose a bit further. "Although I think I may have to cause a ruckus at the gym first... Show them a thing or two..." He looked at Dan and laughed, "Although I don't know how many of them will be able to take what you just did..."

"Yeah, you gotta take it easy on the little guys," Dan advised with a smile, getting to his feet and casting his huge shadow over Mr. Hoffer, a reminder that greater muscle heights still existed. "If you ever feel like you wanna go wild like you did just now, though... lemme know," he said with a wink.

Hoffer's grin seemed to go from ear to ear. "Believe me, Dan. I plan to take you up on that. I don't think the boys at the gym will be able to keep me satisfied for long. I'd hate to break any of them, after all..." He rummaged in a drawer, and pulled out a pair of underwear, and pulled them on. They barely managed to get over his huge thighs, and only by stretching beyond their normal limits. When pulled up, his ass and package bulged out obscenely. He patted the bulge happily though, and gave Dan a wink. "And any time you need a good pounding, you feel free to let me know. I'm always up for some rough sex."

"Why, Mr. Hoffer! You're positively crude!" Dan chuckled in mock-offense at the older man's beastly attitude toward sex. Really, he found it scorching hot as it tweaked a nerve inside of him that had needed to be tweaked ever since he'd moved.

Hoffer growled playfully, and stepped closer, pushing his big chest against Dan's huge torso. Even though he was shorter and less massive than Dan, the man still had presence. "You loved every minute of it, boy. Don't you forget that!" He stepped back, laughing, and reached up to give one of Dan's thick nips a short tweak. "Next time, I think I'll fuck you while I grab these and squeeze them..." he purred, his eyes narrowing, like a hunter stalking prey.

Dan gasped as his cock inflated so fast it almost ripped out of his sweatpants. Shit, this codger had his number! It seems he'd unlocked and witnessed a dark, sexual side of Mr. Hoffman that the man kept behind closed doors. Now he'd ripped the doors off the hinges and unleashed a possibly dangerous sexual predator and all Dan could think about was how glorious it would be to get reamed by him! "I don't know whether to be excited or scared," he said honestly to the domineering man.

Mr. Hoffer chuckled, a sound rich and enticing, dark and dangerous. "Both, boy. You should be both..." He let one finger trace around Dan's huge pecs, down the young man's deep cut abs, around the side and to the sweatpants covered ass. Hoffer stood behind Dan, gripped his glutes, and gave them a squeeze. "Feel that?" Hoffer breathed, leaning in close, his big pecs brushing up against Dan's back, "Feel how strong my hands are? How they knead the muscle of your beautiful young ass?" He chuckled softly. "I want you to remember this little session... remember it, and look forward to next time... big boy..." He gave Dan's ass another good squeeze, then slowly let his hands reach around the huge young man to give Dan's hard cock a squeeze. "Remember how I make you feel, Dan..." he purred darkly.

It took all of Dan's concentration not to cum right there in his sweats as the older man possessively groped him. "Yes, sir," he moaned, reluctantly breaking the hold as he stepped forward. "I... I have to be getting home now, Dad... Dad'll wonder where I am..." he said, distracted and addled from the blood entering another vital organ. "See you later, Mr. Hoffer," he said softly as he exited the store.

Mr. Hoffer watched Dan go, standing in the doorway, clad in nothing but his much-too-small underwear. His face betrayed nothing, but inside, he was wearing a lecherous grin. The boy had loved it. And that meant the boy would be back. He couldn't wait.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2011, 05:49 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Gotta love the attitude of a hot muscle daddy! He surely can get Dan's juices flowing

Loved it as usual guys!

Cheers
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2011, 09:55 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
As always, very well crafted! Thanks for yet another installment!
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2011, 07:14 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Another super chapter!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size